Mafia 79 - "The Amish Mafia" GAME OVER... WHO WON?

Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:01 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

/confirm
I am striving to improve my Mafia Skills (which I have none atm)
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:22 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Marmalade and Psychatrog have yet to confirm.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:47 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

I have a hunch VV is just an overactive player due to his sickness. I will
Vote: ValiantValant
and when he gets well from his sickness (I'm sick but getting better at the moment) I will maybe think about removing my vote.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:11 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote: Ok, look.

The point is is that you have no evidence that I am Mafia, besides this incident.

Therefore, in this incident, you should presume I am innocent.

Innocent until proven guilty. Seriously. Unless you do not believe in that, of course.
Hey everyone. Sorry, I've been REALLY sick the past few days, and I posted in the Vacation/ Limited Access thread before. I'm just glad I did not catch Strep Throat.

I just reread the thread, and Zombieslayer's post here makes me think he is scum. He says there is only one evidence that he is mafia, so how is he innocent until proven guilty, if there is already evidence?

He is undoubtedly someone that is guilty.

unvote, vote ZombieSlayer54
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:41 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

I do feel contrite that I hammered ZS, I guess my absence led to stupidity, but I am NOT making any pathetic excuses for myself. Furthermore, those accusing me of making up an excuse for not posting can look and see that I had not before today posted in ANY of my ongoing four games in the same amount of time (4 days) as this one, and that I did indeed post in the Vacation/Limited Access Thread the first time I had just a short period of spare time yesterday.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:56 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

By the way, if no one has noticed, Psychatrog confirmed, but has not posted a single post since the game has started...
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

q21 wrote:Where has xyzzy gone... :(
:(
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #7) » Sat May 03, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

babygirl86 wrote:The only reason I had to hammer was because I made a mistake voting the first time and didn't unvote. if I hadn't made the mistake, I wouldnt have had to revote. mellowed, on the other hand if it weren't for my mistake would have hammered. Mellowed didn't make a mistake and planned on hammering anyway. I hammered to a) finalize my vote and b) vote for someone that I truly believed was scum.

vote mellowed man
I don't think a mason should claim, as I think if a scum claimed it, no confirmations would be made. For all I know, there could be two mason groups in this game.

I have one experience with Babygirl86 in which she makes extremely scummy posts, then claims cop when she has to "go on a vacation" and is afraid she will get lynched. Obviously, she doesn't really take into account what we say in the game, as she has all her facts mixed up.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #8) » Sun May 04, 2008 6:32 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Babygirl is lurking, and I think my vote will be there for now:

Vote Babygirl
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #9) » Sun May 04, 2008 7:11 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Fine. If you are going to resort to Meta, how about first you read what's been said? I did NOT do the same thing you did...

You sound like a pleading scum in that post. I never said you lied about going on vacation in your other game. I can Meta you too. You sounded very cheerful in your other game when you were actually trying to "defend yourself" and just said "here, if you are going to lynch me, I'm going to claim now." In this game, your last post was very uncharacteristic. The fact that you are resorting to this conversation is just LOW.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #10) » Sun May 04, 2008 7:16 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Battle Mage wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Mellowed Man

Couldnt be more obvious scum if he claimed Godfather.

:P

BM
Fos
BM. Do you always play this way? If so, you need to use more logic. I don't see what you are saying. I was saying that Babygirl did not act this way, and as she was trying to META me with no logic whatsoever, I can meta her back and say that she acted differently in another game as Town.

Haha.

First off, do you have something personal against The Fonz? It sure seems that way. Those exchanges between you two seemed to be more on a personal level, outside the game spectrum.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #11) » Sun May 04, 2008 7:18 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Battle Mage wrote:
Vote: Babygirl

I swear ive seen you somewhere before.

BM

*no, this is not a random vote based on the fact that ive seen Babygirl before. just to clarify. lol
Also, my theory is Babygirl is just trying to go after me, because I'm the only other person that she thinks might be lynched today. That in itself is selfish.

Also, it's not like you came into the game and provided lots of logic. All you have done is just come in and flat-out vote the OBVIOUS and vote Babygirl, what an easy target..
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #12) » Sun May 04, 2008 8:50 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Riceballtail wrote:
Here you admit not participating, and also failing to make the notification that you were going to be V/LA until the day before you decided to "come back". IMO you've just reached the top of my scum charts.

VOTE: Mellowed Man

Also, don't lurk D1, then decide to call others out on lurking D2. It looks really bad.
I was on V/LA during D1, so how is that lurking? I didn't post in any of my games. That's crappy logic there Riceball. FOS for following my wagon, and repeating what everyone's said, except in a paradoxical way.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #13) » Sun May 04, 2008 9:02 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Alright then, keep the votes going! I am at the helpless stage where there is nothing to defend myself against, if I have been that scummy as you all perceive. Therefore, there is nothing I can do but await my turn to die.

It turns out I have final exams this coming week, so today might be the last day I get to post on the computer, as my strict parents are limiting all computer access for study time.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #14) » Sun May 04, 2008 9:04 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

I meant that I didn't know I was acting as scummy as you all say I am, so there is nothing to defend against, as I really am speechless to a high degree. My play must be improved, as this is now a trend of me getting lynched. It is frustrating how everytime I start posting in any of my games, I am immediately pointed out for being scummy.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #15) » Sun May 04, 2008 9:24 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Yeah, my computer time is now gone. I was a townie. Goodbye! I'm about to post in the V/LA thread, my strict parents =( No access till May 10.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #16) » Sun May 04, 2008 1:02 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

By townie, I meant I was pro-town. Yay for WiFi at the airport.

I claim one-shot vig, and I killed korts last night because he kept attacking me for my lynch yesterday... and, I don't regret it at all, as he just as well could have been scum.

I bet you no one can attest to that, because I Indeed killed him last night. =)

This might be the last post I will make before my potential death.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #17) » Tue May 06, 2008 10:44 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Aww man, I'm scared the mafia will kill me at night. That's why I claimed one-shot, maybe they'll think I'm useless.

Anyways, BM is an idiot for forgetting I claimed, how can he forget that?

Also, I'll as the vigilante kill whoever the town wants me to kill at night, if you wish, but I'm basically dead already, and the mafia will hammer now, so have fun everyone, I've made a lot of mistakes, but that's part of the game.

So have fun!

P.S.
Since when do I have to say why I want to kill someone. Korts called me a hypocrite at the beginning of the game, and was always wanting to kill me.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #18) » Tue May 06, 2008 10:52 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Alright, I'm dead, and I was a VIG. =)

Sorry to Korts, and FOS Surye for being really active Day 1, and now doing this.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #19) » Wed May 07, 2008 3:12 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Alabaska J wrote:Are we really? Well, I'll give mellowed one more shot, though I'd like to somehow work out a way to prove his ability.

unvote, vote Riceballtail
. I love how he didn't even try to defend himself.

Also, if Mellowed is scum, I'm perfectly fine with a BM lynch.
Don't you realize that the scum are going to kill me tonight no matter what?

Also, are you encouraging me to kill someone at night, of your choice? There really is no way I can prove it, because if you all get me to kill someone, there may be a mafia roleblocker, like there are in Newbie Games.

FoS: Alabaska J
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #20) » Thu May 08, 2008 6:30 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

nswhorse wrote:Interesting no-one at all has noticed my absence. So just who are we jumping on now MM has revealed (thinking he was dead)? I must say we're on a roll - two masons and the doc gone, and almost certainly the serial killer should have been gone. Is the aim of this game to get rid of all minor power roles?

That a grand enough welcome for you? FOS for being so damned cock-sure of himself and pretending a one-line post constitutes a well-reasoned argument and summation of damning evidence.
Can you elaborate? I don't know what you are talking about. And, by the way, Yes, we did notice that some people weren't posting.
nswhorse wrote:almost certainly the serial killer should have been gone.
Are you kidding?

FoS: nwshorse

Unvote, vote Alabaska J

Also, just because Alabaska I FoSed BM right away, I was freaking out anyways when I was being bandwagoned. The fact that you are trying to link me to him is scummy.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #21) » Thu May 08, 2008 11:28 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

unvote, vote Riceballtail

He started backtracking quickly once I wasn't lynched, too with that post about how he probably "did reach" just moments after the xyzzy update.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #22) » Fri May 09, 2008 2:07 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

unvote, vote Alabaska J

Right now, I don't trust certain people.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #23) » Sat May 10, 2008 5:10 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

mr. incrediball wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Maybe so he doesnt get NKed?
have you heard of a wonderful new invention? it's called a doc.
Have you noticed who's died in this game? Korts was a doctor.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #24) » Sun May 11, 2008 5:57 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

More votes on Alabaska please.

Alabaska, I don't really see where you are going, it seems you are going aimlessly and don't have a point. You're certainly freaking out though.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #25) » Sun May 11, 2008 9:51 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

I think The Fonz, you are making too much of BM's comment about "do you know something I don't?"

I just think he meant to make a statement that you don't know enough about me to have a biased "point of view".
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #26) » Sun May 11, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Okay, I find it amusing that everyone under pressure right now, is trying to start back onto my wagon, after I almost died, or was supposed to be dead. I guess some of you don't know the pleasure that occurs when you think your game is over, you take it off your watch list, and then find you are still very much alive.

Sidebar: Rigel was replaced by me in another game, and he hasn't posted on this site in almost a month.... Replacement soon??

If you read back, Incrediball didn't know that Korts was dead, and he was the doctor. Please read more carefully.

Right now, I think BM is town, and I find the fact that you are thinking Alabaska is townish/neutral as absurd and disturbing on so many levels.

What was your point in that post?
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #27) » Sun May 11, 2008 3:07 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Riceballtail wrote:
MM: Now that you are off V/LA, which you never seemed to have been on in reality, and not being hammered either, you're quite confident in your claim. Too bad for you I don't buy it.

Alabaska: I understand what you are trying to say, and I do think BM is intentionally pushing people around. Otherwise, last two days are Neutral/Townish

Fonz: Sympathies, as you to must suffer under the BM's mind games. I do think you did a reach on that post, but I also realize that you may not be wrong either. Neutral feelings.

Part of why the game isn't progressing as much.
Anyone not mentioned above: nothing particularly new to say.

Overall: MM and BM are showing to be quite scummy, and I don't like it. I think MM almost deserves policy LAL, especially saying he wasn't going to have access, then posted more frequently than the rest of the game.
Why do you think BM is scummy? You don't explain something, come up here, throw up a far-fetched summary of what's happening, which we already know!! and then, you go on and on and on. I want to scream out: Where's the EVIDENCE?

Also, the game is progressing, and if it is not, then whose fault is that?

Also, V/LA means Vacation/Limited Access, and I had limited access. Therefore, people could not accuse me of lurking. Why are you telling me right now that you don't buy my claim anyway? Just because I'm playing confidently? I'm making as much as I can of what is most likely my last day alive here, unless the scum decide that they should leave me alive.

BM is pushing people around to get reactions. Mind me, it is working, and that seems to be his pro-town play. As for you, you are a wagon-hopper, and have not contributed much at all this game.

Basically, what you have done this game is: Let me sum it up. Occasionally, people like Erratus FoSed you, and you became very defensive. Then, Day 1 ended, and you FOSed Babygirl and me, then voted Babygirl, and when a few people voted me, after I posted, you hopped on, and then (Wait you haven't responded to those accusations right after the last time you posted) provided this little post about how "I might have gone to far, I might have stretched to vote. blah blah"
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #28) » Sun May 11, 2008 3:09 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

I meant that right after it turns out I wasn't lynched, you slowly started backtracking, saying :
Riceballtail wrote:Yeah, I probably did reach. I've just been hounded in other games because apparently I "parrot talk" too much, so I wanted to get the first word in to avoid that. So, I may have screwed up, but I was only trying to avoid everyone disregarding my comments because of this supposed trend I've had in posting.
Wagon me if you choose, but I already learned from this.
That last sentence; what kind of defense is that??
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #29) » Sun May 11, 2008 3:11 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Now, I have questions for Alabaska and The Fonz.

Alabaska: Who do you find the most suspicious? What do you think of Riceball's play?

The Fonz: Are you willing to lynch Battle Mage at this state and time? Let me reword that: If you could choose to lynch him now, would you? If not, who would you rather lynch?
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #30) » Sun May 11, 2008 4:02 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Alabaska J wrote:
First off, nolynch.
Second off, doc protects Mellowed.
Third off, Mellowed vigs a lurker of the town's choosing. Hopefully, we can analyze them well enough to pick scum, but even without a scum hit, we are (in my mind) confirming one townie and nearly confirming another. Also, knowing the replacement system here at MS, we may not ever hear from some of these people again and never have them replaced either.

The biggest flaw is that there could be no doc, but I doubt it seeing as doc is the most common role.
1) You didn't answer my questions.
2) Kort is already dead... he was the doctor, and I doubt there is another one. =(
3) The Mafia could have a roleblocker anyway.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #31) » Mon May 12, 2008 1:25 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

babygirl86 wrote:A) you must not know how to read because I've explained my actions numerous times. and B) I'm not gonna say this is right, but I'm definately not the only person not posting here so dont even go there. I have a life outside of mafia and if my amount of posting isn't up to your standards, deal with it. I'm not changing my lifestyle to get a vote taken off of me.
Jesus Christ. That same attitude, and you're not even under any pressure! I hate your playstyle. :roll:
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #32) » Mon May 12, 2008 11:21 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Alabaska J wrote:Ahh the doc is dead. Nevermind.

vote: evilgorrilaz
. I'm gonna put my old vote back on. Still think evil is scummy.
Looks like you are just trying to deflect attention of yourself. Another instance of the fact that you fail to honor what people say and actually read the game.
babygirl86 wrote:you know what? screw you people.

mod please replace me
What a bad attitude! One person votes you, and you flash your always-quick temper and ask to be replaced. Hmm.....
killa seven wrote: i dont like how you vanished after the pressure was off you when the town switched to MM.
also i dont like how MM said he didnt have pc access because of his parents when he thought he was dead. then he gets saved and hes the most active besides MM
well after that.
Do you ever proofread what you say? You used my name twice in a sentence..

Also, my exams were still going on, and it just happens the moderator said I wasn't lynched the day my exams ended, so I don't see how you can use that against me.... You have no room to talk either, as you haven't been posting lately.
FoS: Killa Seven
No contribution at all.

FoS: Alabaska

Why won't you answer my earlier questions? What do you think of Riceball?
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #33) » Fri May 16, 2008 4:11 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Babygirl as mafia (which I've experienced before) and as town (which I have experienced before) are COMPLETELY different playstyles.

She carries a much more harsher attitude when attacked as scum, in Mafia Game 79, and Pick your Poison 3, in both of which she has died.

Just saying, I want to lynch her.

unvote, vote Babygirl86
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #34) » Fri May 16, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

EBWOP: She died as town in PYP3, and scum in Newbie game 590, not this game OOPS ...
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #35) » Sat May 17, 2008 3:29 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

I'm willing to lynch Babygirl or Alabaska, but I'm more sure about Babygirl, seriously.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #36) » Sun May 18, 2008 4:08 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

The thing is, BG didn't freak out under pressure in another game I was in with her. She calmly claimed cop, in a cheerful way...

I am willing to lynch Alabaska, or BG.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #37) » Sun May 18, 2008 3:45 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

It's not like you are contributing either. All you've done in the past week is say you want Evilgorillaz like 6 days ago, then say a few people are scummy (whom many people have, what a follower) and ask BM to post more detailed explanations of his votes, when you yourself are just sitting there, as if you are watching people argue with each other while you sit back, relax, and hope pressure moves off you.

What a scum.

unvote, Vote: Alabaska J

The fact that you are accusing people of not posting content, when you yourself are just the same or if not worse, is a scumtell.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #38) » Mon May 19, 2008 1:25 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

BM, I don't know if anyone's ever told you this, but you use the worst logic I've ever seen to "justify" what you do. No offense.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #39) » Tue May 20, 2008 10:42 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

unvote, vote Alabaska

Votecount, please. Alabaska's just running us around in circles now, and there's really nothing to comment about in the last few pages. We are basically beating a dead horse.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #40) » Tue May 20, 2008 11:47 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Is it just me, or is it a telling tell if it is hard to start a wagon on some guys who have more evidence against them, while it is really easy to start a huge wagon, leading to lynch -1 on someone else, who is not as scummy?
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #41) » Thu May 22, 2008 10:32 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Alabaska J wrote:Vanilla. Go town. Look into the BM-Mellowed Man connection for me tomorrow, will ya?
Ha. You are just trying to throw BM and me out as a pair, and are just saying "Hey I'm going to die, look at them tomorrow! HINT HINT LYNCH THEM AFTER I'M DEAD."

Nice job pleading your case..
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #42) » Thu May 22, 2008 10:40 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Surye wrote:Can someone hammer this fool?
QFT
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #43) » Thu May 22, 2008 1:35 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Battle Mage wrote:
Thats said, when you die, a Musher lynch might be worth considering. Its possible you are tying your buddy to a townie on your deathbed.

BM

Also, I've given up. That's why there is not more. The vote on q21 is genuine, but it looks opportunistic and scummy, and I don't think I can defend it adequately enough after rereading so
unvote
and hopefully we get something done correctly for tomorrow.
[/quote]

Alabaska is sneaky. He realized that BM messed up his quote tag, and made the BOLDED UNVOTE show up. Therefore, Alabaska pressed to his advantage and decided to pretend to hammer himself. Pretty obvious IMHO.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #44) » Thu May 22, 2008 1:39 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

It's pretty hard to miss a quote tag. One possibility that isn't too far-fetched is that they are scumbuddies, but I doubt it. Anyways, or BM just wanted to push to his advantage and see if anyone would notice. It was kind of an obvious one though, knowing XYZZY and his ways. BM, I suggest you hammer.

I strongly doubt Alabaska wouldn't just hammer himself for a reason like that, that he was waiting for an inactive. After what I did, he probably wanted to act like that, after being so defensive for the long stretch, to try to trick us.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:52 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Hey guys. Uh I've been off the computer for 4 days, so I am still catching up with my games. I don't know why I'm not dead yet, but anyways I haven't read what's been going on since day started: Here's what I will say:

I killed BM, and I don't know why only one person died.
I thought he kept leading the town in many ways, and lead us to that townie lynch. Besides, none of his cases made any sense, yet he kept pushing at whoever he wanted to, and people kept following. His style of play was so confusing, and was basically making me groused.

That's all I have to say.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:41 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Who said I have to kill who I thought "in the thread" was apparently suspicious?

I was just sick of how he quickly jumps onto random wagons, disturbs the flow of the game, and why would I give a hint as to who I would kill?

Korts called me a hypocrite day 1, and kept going after me. BM went after me quickly, as well as after others, and Alabaska turned out town.

Gosh. I wasn't expecting to be alive today, to answer these questions, it was like a final blow.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:16 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Yeah, I agree I should be dead already, just luckily the scum's kill apparently failed last night, or they thought if I didn't die by today then it would be easy to get me lynched.

Anyways, it's my time as the Vig to say BYE, because I've done more harm than good to the town. Actually 100% Harm, killing two Townspeople.

Therefore:

Unvote, Vote Mellowed Man

I deserve to die.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:22 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

I deserve a policy lynch in several of my games, and I am about to be lynched in several.

A great learning experience for me, who still is a very bad player =(
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:01 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

And just a last minute lynch -1 ultimate truth before I cannot speak again:

I honestly thought I was dead when I proclaimed that I had not been lying about not being the vig. Just because we lynched non-scum doesn't make me scum.

Adios, good game everyone, bad game by me; I'm expecting anyone to hammer once they log on.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:10 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

I pray with all my heart that you all will spare me.

Please....

Alright, so everytime I try to actually "try" and say what I want to say, I get called scummy, and let's see, I've been lynched in 6 games already.... on day 1.

I pretty much was a sure lynch, except for during twilight I claimed I really was the vig, and it was TRUE!!! This is DAMN @#$@$@$ THAT YOU ALL WON'T BELIEVE ME. Maybe this is because it's midnight here, but I'm @#$@#%@ PISSED RIGHT NOW.

It should be really obvious that I'm the vig, ok hey I lied, but I was inexperienced in that department, and you know what? I was uncomfortable claiming that.

With that said, I'm going to
unvote
, and wait for people other than myself and see if they lynch me.

Also, I seriously would vig RiceBallTail, and I'm not even kidding, because he deserves to die.

I'm about to be lynched in 3 games right now, and I can't even do anything about it.

In this game, there's actually evidence that I'm Town, which makes me so discouraged, and if you are going to lynch me I might as well just die and give up.

OK???????

*$#%^#% =((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

It should be so BLEEPING OBVIOUS.

Now I'm done with my rant, and will shift my mood to something else.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:13 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Aww man I just can't stand doing this to the town. This is driving me frazzled.

MOD: I request a replacement, and I am 100% apologetic, but this just isn't meant to be.
And again, I'm really really really sorry I want to do this, but I just have to because it's my fault for what I've done to this game. I feel like Crap. I FAIL. =(

I'm also assuming that someone probably protected me at night, maybe a second doctor or something, maybe the kill to kill me failed.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:28 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Alright. Well, I wasn't lying, and I was the vig, and there is NO vote count discrepancy this time.

Good game everyone.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”