Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5132 (isolation #200) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5130, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 5129, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5127, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 5125, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5123, Akane and Nebby wrote:You're assuming I have those.
I don't have those.
-Nebby
Is MS your first time playing forum mafia?
Yes.
This was a discussion that happened in NY199...
-Nebby
I was scum, do you think I paid much attention?
I think you payed a lot of attention :D
-Nebby
Did Yume tell you why she wanted the hood monument so bad when she barely posts or anything?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5134 (isolation #201) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you have to spoon feed me
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5149 (isolation #202) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm going to listen to the guy with a best town performance scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5157 (isolation #203) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am pushing my top scumread and their lynch is getting stonewalled and some are outright avoiding giving answers (Spiffy calling her bad town but not explaining why her d1 post about ABR comes from bad town) and most are just falling back on this lazy meta read junk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5162 (isolation #204) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 793, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 784, Akane and Nebby wrote:I want Spif, Deo, Elbrin, Vecna, Uzi, and Frogger to be my mason buddies.

-Nebby
You are a fool in the process of being endgamed.
Like this is the only post that I really feel is kinda scummy. Like he's scum and telling us that he's gonna kill us all. But then I also feel like Titus' d1 case on him that he was "lurking" was p weak and Ali blaming him for the Yuri wagon and EOD is p horrible...so sure...I kinda feel like he's town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5163 (isolation #205) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5160, The DEO wrote:But what I do know is that I have a .000000001 % chance of believing she is scum based on certain things in game.
Why not tell me about these things.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5168 (isolation #206) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok but tell me these things that he's doing that make you think town?

sorry Dave

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5172 (isolation #207) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ABR please be quiet so I can have a conversation with the saner head of DEO.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5174 (isolation #208) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like I really don't think A+N is town and all these meta town reads and that Yume is posting or not posting makes them town. This all seems so silly to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5177 (isolation #209) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5168, Nero Cain wrote:ok but tell me these things that he's doing that make you think town?
Also I've explained about 50,00 times why I think A+N is scum. Just tell me why you think he's town. You don't even need my reasons to do that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5180 (isolation #210) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

scum can be factual.

scum can push people.

What does him poking people in a similar manner have to do with anything?

What do you think of the case(s) on him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5182 (isolation #211) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd also add that their attack on Max is basically a chainsaw defense of Spif. I don't think that Max not like a unexplained vote is scummy and Ali painting it as such actually is scummy. + the line "The fact that you didn't try to hear him out is scummy." is actually really bad. Like he was no where near getting lynched so why would a presumably townNebby care about how Max felt?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5184 (isolation #212) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it was a naked vote and he gave no reasoning so what did Max ignore?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5187 (isolation #213) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So Max had opinions on what Spiff said. That's not ignoring what he said. That's straight up scum posting getting in the middle of argument.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5189 (isolation #214) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: NoticeMeSenpai

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5191 (isolation #215) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

your chain link is basically A+N fussing at Max over Max Spiff vote. your quoted 526 isn't even the whole post. Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5192 (isolation #216) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

564 rather

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5194 (isolation #217) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, that was early d1. What do you think of her current posting?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5195 (isolation #218) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5181, The DEO wrote:Yes they can be. But eventually scum devolve. They can't keep that up. Eventually it falls apart.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5198 (isolation #219) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and whats been town as fuck about them?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5202 (isolation #220) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 565, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 564, Maxous wrote:Random vote on Nero doesn't help
You discrediting the vote and describing it as random is scummy.
The fact that you didn't try to hear him out is scummy.
Everything about this one line is scummy.

-Nebby
how do you know A+N is town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5203 (isolation #221) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

errrrr
In post 5199, davesaz wrote:but being wrong

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5205 (isolation #222) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I'm just not going to agree. Maybe I'm right. Maybe everyone telling me I'm wrong means I'm wrong . I just don't feel like he's real townie. I feel like him blaming ABR for EOD was p sad. Calling me confbias but scum doesn't go together.

I'm also a little bit confused but that post of his with the cookie monster picture that you are calling so fucking town.

Your original reaction was that he was "lynch shopping". Why would town do that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5206 (isolation #223) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5200, The DEO wrote:Like that is good scum hunting 101 make people explain.
but then its like...Max can't dislike a naked unexplained vote and that's bad but Ali can not like a naked unexplained vote and its scumhunting?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5207 (isolation #224) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also you are calling Spiff scum (and I agree) so I dunno why you aren't more wary that A+N is a Spiff buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5590 (isolation #225) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Sondham

moar votes on this plox

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5607 (isolation #226) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm down with the plan that pyramids claim, DEO is on them whomever has the vig shoots Deo.

I like A+N pointing out the lack of catchup from SSBM but A+N feels like they were ignoring the main topic of discussion at the time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5606 (isolation #227) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm down with the plan that pyramids claim, DEO is on them whomever has the vig shoots Deo.

I like A+N pointing out the lack of catchup from SSBM but A+N feels like they were ignoring the main topic of discussion at the time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5615 (isolation #228) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean I was scumreading your slot b/c alot of what you are doing is really unnecessary. I know some of this stuff is tactical play so I'm not really worried about the things you say much more.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5625 (isolation #229) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@SSBM
In post 4378, Nero Cain wrote:One of the big reasons that I think A+n is scum 'cause their "ABR ruined the Yuri wagon!" was totes junk.
In post 4382, Akane and Nebby wrote:That was...
Never my argument Nero...
-Nebby
In post 3772, Akane and Nebby wrote:In all seriousness, ABR shows up and now we're running around with our heads chopped off?
Town was super fucking cohesive, we had Yuri at L-1, everything is great, until he shows up.
In post 3669, Akane and Nebby wrote:This town went fucking crazy and nuts and not focused on Yuri once ABR started doing things...
Timing is kinda conveniant actually.
In post 4430, Akane and Nebby wrote:Nero that was just convenient. My arguement was that town was somewhat in sync and then
ABR showed up and ruined everything.

I'm with Vecna, I want ABR gone.
-Nebby
Pedit: oh cool, he scumreads me lol.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5628 (isolation #230) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5226, Leonshade wrote:ABR's views on the game really do differ heavily from my own, I'm just not sure if town would so blatantly go against the grain on just about everything.
not all town are going to see the gamestate the same way. In fact, I'd argue that the more people that see the gamestate the exact same way prob means that there's scum coasting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5642 (isolation #231) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5632, The DEO wrote:Which is actually why scum are in the lurkers, which is why Caesar needs to die.
I think Caesar is town. Its Pine and he is clearly capable of writing up a strongly worded post and maybe I'm just getting fooled but it seems so..."lynch a lurker" and it seems so scum motivated. In fact, if you agree with my premise that "the more people that see the gamestate the same way means there are scum coasting" then wouldn't that make you wary as hell of a Caesar lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5643 (isolation #232) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5632, The DEO wrote:Which is actually why scum are in the lurkers, which is why Caesar needs to die.
I think Caesar is town. Its Pine and he is clearly capable of writing up a strongly worded post and maybe I'm just getting fooled but it seems so..."lynch a lurker" and it seems so scum motivated. In fact, if you agree with my premise that "the more people that see the gamestate the same way means there are scum coasting" then wouldn't that make you wary as hell of a Caesar lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5646 (isolation #233) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

shit I need a new mouse

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5650 (isolation #234) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5639, Vecna wrote:This emo bullshit is getting annoying.
As scummy as I think you are, this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5654 (isolation #235) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5648, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Lynching Caesar solves nothing as there is no guarantee town will shoot you.
if they aren't shot does that mean scum have the vig?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5662 (isolation #236) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5660, PeregrineV wrote:hydra a newbie game
we don't want to scare of the newbs

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5665 (isolation #237) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Skies talk to me about your A+N read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5669 (isolation #238) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't feel like its an exaggeration.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5671 (isolation #239) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3772, Akane and Nebby wrote:In all seriousness, ABR shows up and now we're running around with our heads chopped off?
Town was super fucking cohesive, we had Yuri at L-1, everything is great, until he shows up.
In post 3669, Akane and Nebby wrote:This town went fucking crazy and nuts and not focused on Yuri once ABR started doing things...
Timing is kinda conveniant actually.

these seem pretty matter of fact and I'm not sure why you'd call them an exaggeration.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5672 (isolation #240) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5670, MathBlade wrote:I am lurking now that I get a chance to breathe and see what others are saying.
just tell me why Spiff defending Yuri is a scumtell but A+N defending Spiff is not a scumtell.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5674 (isolation #241) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5670, MathBlade wrote:ABR please stop shading Titus when she is no longer in the game
but I do agree with this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5678 (isolation #242) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5654, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5648, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Lynching Caesar solves nothing as there is no guarantee town will shoot you.
if they aren't shot does that mean scum have the vig?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5681 (isolation #243) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you are underage, no one should love you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5686 (isolation #244) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

tell me why town wouldn't shoot them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5730 (isolation #245) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5725, Sondam wrote:Creature needs rope asap

~Gerry
Why is Maria avoiding this game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5747 (isolation #246) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5744, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Nero can you take your vote off Sondam?
Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5758 (isolation #247) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5750, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 5747, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5744, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Nero can you take your vote off Sondam?
Why?
Very slim chance they happened today and like I said earlier, if they take the vigilante like Wonder and shoot me, it is basically a scum claim.
i agree but I don't think that's a valid reason to move my move.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5763 (isolation #248) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

they are saying that its bad b/c its the only thing she had to say.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5768 (isolation #249) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Math, ask A+N why they avoided discussing your plan to investigate the pyramids/vig you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5772 (isolation #250) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

They think I'm confbiased scum. lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5782 (isolation #251) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5774, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5772, Nero Cain wrote:They think I'm confbiased scum. lol
I think you are conf biased Town but if you have a question you deserve a right to have it asked.
I very well could be. I think my points are valid that he can't think that I'm scum AND confbiased and the blaming ABR and then lie to me that they didn't argue that were both very scummy. There was also a post where he missreped Dave bad. I'm also not very sure why they didn't chime in on your plan. Though so many people coming out of the wood works to light defend them kinda make me thing I'm wrong and/or scum is defending for the town cred.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5787 (isolation #252) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5785, MathBlade wrote:Nero they aren't scum.
I agree that this is a possibility. Who are the scum defending?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5789 (isolation #253) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

we are out of RVS, sheep me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5790 (isolation #254) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

slots that are saying that I'm wrong

MathBlade
Leonshade
Elbirn
ssbm_Kyouko
davesaz
Sondam
NoticeMeSenpai
Spiffeh

slots that are or have sheeped me

Yuri
Albert B. Rampage

slots that haven't talked about it at all

Maxous
PeregrineV
Vecna
Creature
Brian Skies
Caesar Wills It
Lil Uzi Vert

Who are scum, Math?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5792 (isolation #255) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sodom and Gomorrah

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5795 (isolation #256) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5793, Akane and Nebby wrote:Cuz I honestly don't care about it.
the question or the plan?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5798 (isolation #257) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but you want the vig shot elsewgere and the plan requires Math to be vigged so....why wouldn't you care?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5799 (isolation #258) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5797, Elbirn wrote:
In post 5792, Nero Cain wrote:Sodom and Gomorrah
English please?

Sodham? Sonham? Son of ham? That slot?
you really don't know what Sodom and Gomorrah is?!? but yes Sondam

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5800 (isolation #259) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so wheres that sheep vote?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5824 (isolation #260) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why am I scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5825 (isolation #261) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

damn I scared off the new girl/alt

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5835 (isolation #262) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

explain.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5838 (isolation #263) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5834, Akane and Nebby wrote:Also Mathblade wants pyramids to claim for some reason.
they want to cop them

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5843 (isolation #264) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

stall alert.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5847 (isolation #265) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5828, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:scumreading Nero atm since his 4444 looks like a case of putting the cart before the horse in their read on you, but I'll have to catch up to see if he answered me
you are going to have to explain how his and are not blaming ABR then. Though I actully do agree with him that you just waltzing in and finding one subject to talk about is kinda scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5851 (isolation #266) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5849, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:ABR's constant fighting with The DEO (mainly Titus head before she replaced out)
Don't you think Titus is just as guilty as he was?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5857 (isolation #267) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

could someone from the "ABR derailed the Yuri wagon" camp really explain to me what he did to derail it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5860 (isolation #268) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nancy, why is my iso scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5864 (isolation #269) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm going to go play video games for awhile. If Nancy doesn't explain why she thinks my ISO is scummy then I'll consider it a stall and my scum read will only get stronger on that slot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5903 (isolation #270) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Vecna

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5906 (isolation #271) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hi

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5909 (isolation #272) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5905, nancy wrote:Hi Nero
I still see that you haven't backed up your statement but you can bus Vecna, I am fine with that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5911 (isolation #273) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5872, Elbirn wrote:But I demand an explanation of your case here, and by that I mean I'm sure you've already posted a summary
I was just voting them b/c I think being a lurksack is well within Gary and Maria's scum game and I was concerned that they weren't posting here so I wanted to wagon them and see what happened but there's finally a decent wagon going and my singular vote wasn't doing anything.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5918 (isolation #274) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its not like ABR is the lone scum in this game bro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5919 (isolation #275) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its not like ABR is the lone scum in this game bro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5920 (isolation #276) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also that DEO infighting shit was planned so I still think Math is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5932 (isolation #277) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it'll be aure nice when Nancy gets around to backing up any of her reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5936 (isolation #278) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that's kinda balls to replace into a game and not have the time to devote to it. But then again who was going to replace into a 200+ game anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5937 (isolation #279) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but you've already, supposedly, iso read people so I'm not sure why you couldn't have taken the 2 seconds and multiquoted posts and then maybe said why you found them scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5938 (isolation #280) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I altleast think Vecna and Creature are scum so we share those scum reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5941 (isolation #281) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but then I could maybe see Vecna town if A+N is scum. There's alot of buddying of Vecna.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5946 (isolation #282) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5940, Vecna wrote:Reasons. I want them
I had a gut scumread on you and then you just laughed it off.

I feel like the only way ABR is scum if its scum with Titus b/c she tried like hell to paint me as an ABR buddy and/or a chain lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6014 (isolation #283) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5950, Vecna wrote:Ive provided plenty of material this game for your read to be based on other stuff that isnt gu
yes you have but that doesn't make my reason that I had a gut scum read on you and then you tried to laugh it off (and I think thats a scummy reaction) any less valid. Also your self vote is just scum
ATE
. Like if you were really concerned with sheep voting and junk you'd be wary as hell of the Cesar and ABR wagons.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6015 (isolation #284) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5965, PeregrineV wrote:What is it you want talked about?
how you feel about A+N

I'm also really surprised that Max has been mum on my A+N hate given that he was scum reading them d1 so idk why he's avoiding discussing them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6061 (isolation #285) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nancy, what made you ISO me right off the bat? What made you go from having a fairly strong scumread on me to having trouble reading my playstyle?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6063 (isolation #286) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Math don't you have another hydra with Titus? Twin Trap?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6067 (isolation #287) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did you and Titus create a new hydra for this game? What does RC have to do with anything? Did you guys fight in Thing mafia?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6068 (isolation #288) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did you and Titus create a new hydra for this game? What does RC have to do with anything? Did you guys fight in Thing mafia?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6070 (isolation #289) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6066, nancy wrote:I didn't like the posts I saw when I replaced i
tell me what you didn't like.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6072 (isolation #290) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What has been manipulative?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6076 (isolation #291) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6073, nancy wrote:5937, 5932, 5920, 5864, 5851, 5843, 5825, 5790.... not going to keep going :P
So in reality this is just a neatly disguised OMGUS since apparently any posts about me disliking that you wouldn't explain your scum read on me in "manipulation".

Tell me why I should have not thought it was scummy that you wouldn't back up your statement that my ISO was bad?

Also 5790? Its like you are just listing posts without even thinking about them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6078 (isolation #292) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6077, nancy wrote:It's perfectly fine for you find it scummy of me for not backing up a read with substantive content but threatening me with a scumread if I didn't do what you wanted and making underhanded comments about my motives is plainly manipulative and does not come from an unbiased Town mentality.
So I can scumread you but when I explain why I'm scumreading you and what I think you are doing its manipulation? I was also already scumreading your slot and its not like I was like "hey explain or I'm going to start scumreading you."

You called my ISO scummy, I asked you why and you went X ammount of time not explaining it. Why should I have not thought you were stalling?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6080 (isolation #293) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Isn't saying that my posts are "insincere" just as manipulative?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6081 (isolation #294) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and if manipulation is scummy to you why are A+N, Dave, and Uzi not scum reads for you? That "ABR ruined the the Yuri wagon and town cohesion" that they are pushing seems super manipulative.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6084 (isolation #295) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this whole game is a popularity contest

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6085 (isolation #296) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6068, Nero Cain wrote:Why did you and Titus create a new hydra for this game? What does RC have to do with anything? Did you guys fight in Thing mafia?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6096 (isolation #297) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6095, Vecna wrote:
In post 6014, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5950, Vecna wrote:Ive provided plenty of material this game for your read to be based on other stuff that isnt gu
yes you have but that doesn't make my reason that I had a gut scum read on you and then you tried to laugh it off (and I think thats a scummy reaction) any less valid. Also your self vote is just scum
ATE
. Like if you were really concerned with sheep voting and junk you'd be wary as hell of the Cesar and ABR wagons.
The opposition to the abr wagon is rather telling actually.
Who is the scum not bussing ABR and who are the town misreading him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6181 (isolation #298) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Hey Max. you were scumreading A+N yesterday but you've been mum on my case on them. Why is that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6191 (isolation #299) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6187, Vecna wrote:
In post 6181, Nero Cain wrote:Hey Max. you were scumreading A+N yesterday but you've been mum on my case on them. Why is that?
Bevause he needs to defend his scum teammate obviously
When did you start scum reading A+N?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6195 (isolation #300) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

This is like Titus levels of not making sense. I was clearly asking about A+N not ABR.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6197 (isolation #301) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and thats another thing. I really feel like ABR only makes sense as a DEO buddy since Titus had this crazy thing that I was defending ABR by pushing someone else? She tried like fuck to pin me as an ABR buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6199 (isolation #302) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6096, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6095, Vecna wrote:
In post 6014, Nero Cain wrote:
ATE
The opposition to the abr wagon is rather telling actually.
Who is the scum not bussing ABR and who are the town misreading him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6200 (isolation #303) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6198, Vecna wrote:Abr needs a counter wagon was my point. A&N doesbt offer that.
ok......like I was asking Max why he was being mum on A+N after scumreading him the day before and you were like "he needs to protect his scumbuddy" thus making it sound like you were putting together a possible A+N and Max team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6203 (isolation #304) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also Vecna, whats your current Yuri read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6207 (isolation #305) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I also kinda feel like Creature is scum with Sodam and they (Sodam) are just laying thier vote on and are scum doing a bunch of nothing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6210 (isolation #306) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6206, Vecna wrote:
In post 6203, Nero Cain wrote:also Vecna, whats your current Yuri read.
I have no idea on the slot. The wagon on it d1 was quite good, i agreed that its later defenses indeed sounded quite towny but i just wish it would have some better contributions into which i could properly read into.
See, this is my big thing. Like if Yuri was such a strong scum read for so many people why is he not a thing today? I realize that, myself included, people are sometimes really fickle with their reads but at the same time I think (and yes I know its a slight contradiction) I think that town players will continue to have a scum read on a player that they were scumreading previously. So why did the Yuri hate stop and not roll over from d1? So it sorta feels like Yuri was a viable mislynch d1 and now the scum that were on the wagon don't want to push against the grain.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6211 (isolation #307) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What made you start scum reading me Leon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6214 (isolation #308) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok but why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6232 (isolation #309) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6215, Leonshade wrote:like still scumreading Math and nancy after their respective replace outs)
Why are Titus' and Spiff replaceouts obvtown?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6278 (isolation #310) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Has A+N has potential scum, Calls be dumb for pushing their potential scum. :roll:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6281 (isolation #311) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6276, MathBlade wrote:And now we have to figure out if Vecna's replace out is because he's frustrated town about to be mislynched for what it perceives to be stupid ideas. Or if he's frustrated scum for both of the wagons. And it's not here to answer any questions. *sigh*
Leon says that replacing out while frustrated is obv town.*

I am being hyperbolic here but his stance's that the Titus head and Spiffy replacing out make them obv town seems p silly to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6283 (isolation #312) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6280, MathBlade wrote:Nero...I am doing VCA and trying to realize where I might be snowed. If you were in my shoes you'd say something similar here. I am trying to understand why A&N is posting the way they are. I am coming around to it as an alternate theory based on VCA. If A&N is scum I will take the humble pie and eat it.
no you aren't. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth here b/c you are either scum or you can't make up your mind and instead of admit it you'd rather pretend like you are still doing things. A+N is defiantly scummy for the things I've already talked about. A+N could be a town slot if people like Dave and Sodam are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6284 (isolation #313) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6282, MathBlade wrote:Vecna's replace out is NAI
I agree. I think all the replace outs of been NAI. So Leon says Titus' replace out and Spifs replace out are obvtown b/c he's scum and knows you two are town slots?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6288 (isolation #314) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There were several ppl, me included, that were scum reading Spiff. + Spiff is like the worlds biggest baby if he's town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6293 (isolation #315) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6290, Leonshade wrote:This seems to support my conclusion?
Does it? How do you know he's town. Does he have a history of replacing out when frustrated?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6296 (isolation #316) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

holy misrep batman!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6298 (isolation #317) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6290, Leonshade wrote:Spiff is like the worlds biggest baby if he's town.
this has fuck all to do with meta.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6299 (isolation #318) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6297, MathBlade wrote:I just wish Vecna was here because this Vecna wagon now feels like garbage.
maybe we can lynch Creature then?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6304 (isolation #319) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Weren't you already scum reading Spiff and then you dropped that read when Nancy came in?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6306 (isolation #320) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6303, Leonshade wrote:"if he's town" so it's literally his town meta according to you.
no its fucking not. I'm saying that if he's town and replaced out of a game this large and bloated since there was atleast one real claim and one maybe fake claim I'm saying that that's immature as hell. I don't think I've played with Spiff recently at all. How would I know his meta?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6307 (isolation #321) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

leon/creature/sodam/dave/????? team?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6310 (isolation #322) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VCA is junk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6320 (isolation #323) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6181, Nero Cain wrote:Hey Max. you were scumreading A+N yesterday but you've been mum on my case on them. Why is that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6321 (isolation #324) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6314, Leonshade wrote:Why did you stop scumreading Vecna?
I didn't. I have too many scumreads and not enough scum slots for them all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6323 (isolation #325) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6216, Vecna wrote:
In post 6210, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6206, Vecna wrote:
In post 6203, Nero Cain wrote:also Vecna, whats your current Yuri read.
I have no idea on the slot. The wagon on it d1 was quite good, i agreed that its later defenses indeed sounded quite towny but i just wish it would have some better contributions into which i could properly read into.
See, this is my big thing. Like if Yuri was such a strong scum read for so many people why is he not a thing today? I realize that, myself included, people are sometimes really fickle with their reads but at the same time I think (and yes I know its a slight contradiction) I think that town players will continue to have a scum read on a player that they were scumreading previously. So why did the Yuri hate stop and not roll over from d1? So it sorta feels like Yuri was a viable mislynch d1 and now the scum that were on the wagon don't want to push against the grain.
Quite possible nero. Either that or hes still scum that likes the current direction so is laying low. Im not quite sure what it is.
thoughts Math.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6327 (isolation #326) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I have too many scumreads and not enough scum slots for them all.

+

I had suddenly thought that maybe Creatures vote isn't a bus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6357 (isolation #327) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What does a Nancy replace in have to do with anything?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6359 (isolation #328) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Creature

choo choo bitches

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6361 (isolation #329) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why react to my vote on you but not Skies and Sodom?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6366 (isolation #330) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lets just lynch Creature.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6367 (isolation #331) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6357, Nero Cain wrote:What does a Nancy replace in have to do with anything?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6370 (isolation #332) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6344, MathBlade wrote:Nero Cain, Yuri, Leonshade,Elbrin, or Creature -- Did any of you take the Pyramids?
no but I think whomever did is scum and won't claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6398 (isolation #333) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

dat coach from PV

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6413 (isolation #334) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6394, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6392, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6389, MathBlade wrote:Or they will have a scum buddy unvote just to change the order and come back on. Like the positioining is relevant in terms of front or back and consistency. Not so much the exact spot.
Yes. Please don't overanalyze.

Instead, look at the fact of what Nero had to say. Why did he vote draw criticism that the first 2 did not?
Because it's Nero???

Like?? I don't get the question.
The point was, like Sodam and Skies voted him he said nothing. I vote him and bam
AtE.
So I'm asking him why I am being treated differently. This is not a hard concept to understand. Also PV jumping in a giving Creature a maybe plausible explanation looks like coaching.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6433 (isolation #335) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ABR is on a trip until Tuesday, Math.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6434 (isolation #336) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nahdia is also scum. She doesn't want a Creature lynch so she didn't count my vote.

whops fixed
Last edited by Nahdia on Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6436 (isolation #337) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What made me jump from one of your top scumreads to your 2ns highest town read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6438 (isolation #338) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

go on

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6440 (isolation #339) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who was saying that, Dave and ???? Anyone else.

What made my push on you towny in hindsight?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6442 (isolation #340) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not exactly townreading the DEO slot and Math being all over the place is both confusing and potentially scummy.

I also wasn't exactly paying attention towards the end of d1.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6443 (isolation #341) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

IDK, I still feel like your "ABR ruined the Yuri wagon!" was p manipulative and thus scummy. Dave and whomever else coming to your defense "well we thought the same thing!) could be scum trying to invalidate my case/defend you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6444 (isolation #342) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

IDK, I still feel like your "ABR ruined the Yuri wagon!" was p manipulative and thus scummy. Dave and whomever else coming to your defense "well we thought the same thing!) could be scum trying to invalidate my case/defend you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6452 (isolation #343) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6450, davesaz wrote:
In post 6443, Nero Cain wrote:IDK, I still feel like your "ABR ruined the Yuri wagon!" was p manipulative and thus scummy. Dave and whomever else coming to your defense "well we thought the same thing!) could be scum trying to invalidate my case/defend you.
A quick perusal of any of my scum games would reveal that I jump ship at the first sign of trouble. Defending would not be my thing.
Granted that's self meta and I don't think you're wrong to be suspicious. If you weren't, I might consider it a scumtell.
What do you consider to be a scumtell this game? You just seem to be floating and doing nothing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6453 (isolation #344) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Ali, what do you think of Titus trying to push me as an ABR buddy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6455 (isolation #345) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2627, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2622, The DEO wrote:Or are you protecting ABR?
How is not giving the reasoning for my reads protecting ABR?

In post 2641, The DEO wrote:Nero, you're refusing to give reads is stopping me from getting accountability from ABR.
could be more but thats the main gist of it

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6456 (isolation #346) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6452, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6450, davesaz wrote:
In post 6443, Nero Cain wrote:IDK, I still feel like your "ABR ruined the Yuri wagon!" was p manipulative and thus scummy. Dave and whomever else coming to your defense "well we thought the same thing!) could be scum trying to invalidate my case/defend you.
A quick perusal of any of my scum games would reveal that I jump ship at the first sign of trouble. Defending would not be my thing.
Granted that's self meta and I don't think you're wrong to be suspicious. If you weren't, I might consider it a scumtell.
What do you consider to be a scumtell this game? You just seem to be floating and doing nothing.
you can scratch that, I see your reads list.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6475 (isolation #347) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6466, Akane and Nebby wrote:tbh I've been mostly hush hush about my reads from somewhat after Nero was tunneling me to now.
Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6479 (isolation #348) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6478, Akane and Nebby wrote:~reasons~
cough them up

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6483 (isolation #349) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6480, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 6479, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6478, Akane and Nebby wrote:~reasons~
cough them up
If I wanted to I would have by now.
What does this tell you about my alignment and why?
-Nebby
and why wouldn't a town you explain said reasoning? I mean yeah, I've been in games with really hard headed anti-town and that's a possibility...sure....but I also think its equally plausible that you are scum hiding behind "I'm not giving reasons!" Also me and Vecna obv think you are scum so you repeatedly asking us what we think it means is p lame.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6484 (isolation #350) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6481, Vecna wrote:Please discuss the likelyhood of widely townread vekna putting his life on the line to openly challenge criminal abr to a duel.
TBF, I don't really think its impossible for a potentially scum you to offer to 1v1 ABR. I've just never been a big fan of any of the ABR cases. From Titus' early "he's lurking" to A+N's "but he 'caused the Yuri wagon to dissapear and ruined town synergy!" I'm not even quite sure what your case is. I know you have a post about it but my eyes just seem to glaze over it each time. Could you please please please use words and explain it to me like the noob I am?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6486 (isolation #351) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6485, Vecna wrote:How do you feel about the points i raised against the hydra nero? Take into consideration a&n has sheeped me into voting abr rather often, never questioning my intentions - and is now doing something very opposite to that.
I haven't been townreading them the whole game so I'm not sure what you expect than me to agree. The only think that slightly makes me think that I'm wrong is that so many people are coming out of the woodworks to defend them. As of note is Senpai and Sodam. I'd expect a town Maria to be more active and Senpai's reasoning that they are town b/c Yume was posting at the start just seem so silly to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6487 (isolation #352) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ugh

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6489 (isolation #353) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6488, Akane and Nebby wrote:I don't have to tell you those reasons.
I don't have to town read you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6490 (isolation #354) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nancy you've been quiet lately.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6502 (isolation #355) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6499, MathBlade wrote:And assuming they are incorrect on this matter Vecna has signed his death warrant for tomorrow handed you the scroll and go to town.
Why does Vecna being wrong on ABR=Vecna scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6508 (isolation #356) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6433, Nero Cain wrote:ABR is on a trip until Tuesday, Math.
In post 6504, MathBlade wrote:I forgot ABR is VLA.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6509 (isolation #357) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6502, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6499, MathBlade wrote:And assuming they are incorrect on this matter Vecna has signed his death warrant for tomorrow handed you the scroll and go to town.
Why does Vecna being wrong on ABR=Vecna scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6510 (isolation #358) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6504, MathBlade wrote:Who blatantly is messing up mechanics
????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6511 (isolation #359) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd rather keep ABR than Math. lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6514 (isolation #360) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

sure thing

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6541 (isolation #361) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I saw Nancy post a whole bunch elsewhere.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6543 (isolation #362) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but Nancy also read to like page X and then stopped. So why exactly should I have not been suspicious of a player that is posting it up elsewhere and hadn't picked up her catchup?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6552 (isolation #363) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I wonder if Leon is scum or if his reads are just assbackwards.

A+N is sketchy as F (enter he's a vi comments and he does this as town so he must be town!" and Creature just is flying so low under the radar and avoiding really making any waves.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6558 (isolation #364) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how is this Smackdown Creature?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6561 (isolation #365) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sometimes I think the "ABRvVecna is scum theater!" crowd are scum sitting up chain lynches. I don't think that A+N is the only one calling it SC but I forgot who else was. Math?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6573 (isolation #366) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6564, Creature wrote:
In post 6558, Nero Cain wrote:how is this Smackdown Creature?
Simple, the majority of the players townread me there. I was never widely townread as scum.

However, some players are being very stubborn and if they have a special power, town is pretty screwed.
you weren't scum in Smackdown. You just feel diffrent to me. Like is Smackdown I remember you being very active and trying to help Titus establish a townblock while here you seem odd. Like you are just asking silly questions and just going with whatever happens. You are piece of wood drifting along with the current.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6575 (isolation #367) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why should I think you are town this game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6584 (isolation #368) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6581, MathBlade wrote:I have my feelings but at this point I am chasing myself in circles with wifom.
or maybe you are just scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6585 (isolation #369) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6576, Creature wrote:Because I don't simply reach 400+ posts
but they are 400 posts of nothing. Also this is a huge game. One of the slight advantages of keeping the game going is that it keeps scum talking. So I'd argue that your 400+ posts isn't a product of your alignment (as you are claiming) but a product of this game being a bloated mess.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6588 (isolation #370) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If you are a known lurker as scum would you try to change said meta?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6599 (isolation #371) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hows the catchup going, Nancy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6602 (isolation #372) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6600, Vecna wrote:Nero, how is your read on me developing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6608 (isolation #373) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6606, Vecna wrote:Maybe you should compare my play here to my wisdom tunnel in Deathnote.
Maybe.

But I'm not even voting you so why so concerned about my vote?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6611 (isolation #374) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not for long

daykill:Uzi

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6665 (isolation #375) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is scum if ABR is town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6667 (isolation #376) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nein

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6670 (isolation #377) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's actually not a bad read

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6719 (isolation #378) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, Math picked a wonder that requires their death so..........I mean sure the plan was to have the pyramids claim but they aren't so I guess scum got them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6721 (isolation #379) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6712, Vecna wrote:Its been over 2 hours since he claimed, and yet somehow the "scum with nightmares" havent used the opportunity to hammer ABR.
stupid pressure point. Should have never unwagoned Vecna. Also I feel like ABR being the main wagon today and there not being much of a push away from him makes it look like scum were comfortable with the gamestate.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6744 (isolation #380) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

there is a vig in play tonight. Vig ABR/ABR targets Math/Math targets whomever. Though the "scum will fuck with that" crowd will be in full force.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6745 (isolation #381) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:SSBM

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6746 (isolation #382) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I just really hate Math's play. Who picks a Wonder that requires you die and then not want to die? lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6820 (isolation #383) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6809, Elbirn wrote:Like how the fuck do you come to the conclusion that the player list is the priority list
exactly.

I do believe that she has the inside information about how the priority thing works though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6821 (isolation #384) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also she should be suspicious as hell of A+N if she believed that A+N had first priority.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6824 (isolation #385) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

frogger died.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6830 (isolation #386) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6828, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 6824, Nero Cain wrote:frogger died.
So?
-Nebby
Who would you have protected if you were the doc?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6837 (isolation #387) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

She's scum? Like how do you think she'd have more info than us. Explain that to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6841 (isolation #388) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think ABR is scum so no, I'm not going to hammer.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6846 (isolation #389) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6842, nancy wrote:
In post 6837, Nero Cain wrote:She's scum? Like how do you think she'd have more info than us. Explain that to me.
She = who????
obv a response to SSBM and still talking about DEO.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6849 (isolation #390) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6835, Akane and Nebby wrote:But you think I have the doc wonder?
What made you think I had any wonder.
At all.
You made it very clear that you wanted the doc wonder or the hood one. If Math believed you had first priority and took the doc wonder she should be concerned that you didn't protect Frogger. But nice try putting words into my mouth.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6854 (isolation #391) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6851, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Wasn't Math scum reading Frog?
I don't think so but even if they were why would that matter?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6855 (isolation #392) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6779, MathBlade wrote:Except the priority list is the first post of players because....reasons? *hides*
There are others but I mean yeah....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6861 (isolation #393) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Luv, if ABR flips town who do we lynch and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6863 (isolation #394) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^
scum that knows ABR is town

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6864 (isolation #395) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6856, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 6854, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6851, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Wasn't Math scum reading Frog?
I don't think so but even if they were why would that matter?
They was. I know they were.
Then maybe you should start being concerned that everyone that they scum read (bee, frogger and prob ABR) have flipped town.

Frogger was the most townly read player yesterday and were the de facto night kill. The fact Frogger wasn't protected likely means that whomever got the doc is scum. If Math thinks that A+N had first crack at the wonders I would think Math would be a little suspicious. It doesn't matter if Math was scum reading Frogger or not. I know they can be pretty derpy but Math can read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6866 (isolation #396) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I agree but what does that have to do with my point?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6867 (isolation #397) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd also like to note that A+N have a tendency to give me quick rapid fire responses but her taking so long now is telling, me thinks.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6870 (isolation #398) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you so certain you'll live to see the morning? Town doesn't stop scumhunting so why are you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6872 (isolation #399) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6868, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why would I be concerned about something that is very unlikely to happen today?
I wasn't ever talking about a A+N or DEO lynch for today so I don't realize why you think that's a topic of discussion.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”