Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6300 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You know what...I think I know where I want my vote...

VOTE: Caesar

Consider the town block rescinded nancy.

Senpai consider yourself on notice.

Caesar please explain how you are going to benefit this town and how you are not scum trying to buddy up to my prior scumread of Vecna?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6301 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6299, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6297, MathBlade wrote:I just wish Vecna was here because this Vecna wagon now feels like garbage.
maybe we can lynch Creature then?
How about we do Caesar?...The wagon that dissolved into both these other wagons.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6302 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You know what...I actually like nancy as scum here. I think I was just so horribly wrong here. And Spiffeh couldn't take the hydra dissonance maybe. I just don't like how nancy has many possible scumreads like that.

Titus...I may eventually owe you an apology if you were right but we have got to talk on your reasons and how we work as a hydra. Like damn that's horrible communication.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6303 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 6296, Nero Cain wrote:holy misrep batman!
In post 6298, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6290, Leonshade wrote:Spiff is like the worlds biggest baby
if he's town
this has fuck all to do with meta.
"if he's town" so it's literally his town meta according to you.
In post 6299, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6297, MathBlade wrote:I just wish Vecna was here because this Vecna wagon now feels like garbage.
maybe we can lynch Creature then?
No.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6304 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Weren't you already scum reading Spiff and then you dropped that read when Nancy came in?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6305 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I was waffling. nancy may be buddying me. I have personal reasons I can't really share because if I'm wrong that's really bad for town. I wanna see where this Caesar wagon goes.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6306 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6303, Leonshade wrote:"if he's town" so it's literally his town meta according to you.
no its fucking not. I'm saying that if he's town and replaced out of a game this large and bloated since there was atleast one real claim and one maybe fake claim I'm saying that that's immature as hell. I don't think I've played with Spiff recently at all. How would I know his meta?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6307 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

leon/creature/sodam/dave/????? team?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6308 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6306, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6303, Leonshade wrote:"if he's town" so it's literally his town meta according to you.
no its fucking not. I'm saying that if he's town and replaced out of a game this large and bloated since there was atleast one real claim and one maybe fake claim I'm saying that that's immature as hell. I don't think I've played with Spiff recently at all. How would I know his meta?

Bloody hell... Can we just agree that the Spiffeh replace out regardless of alignment was not good and focus on Caesar please?

Trying to interrogate someone while they aren't here means both of you are going to dig into your trenches and think the other is mistaken.

How about we give some rope to Caesar and see how that goes?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6309 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6307, Nero Cain wrote:leon/creature/sodam/dave/????? team?
That is not supported by VCA at all Nero.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6310 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VCA is junk.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6311 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6310, Nero Cain wrote:VCA is junk.
Okay...listing a lot of people without reasons is junk.
Listing people who haven't been contributing to the day is junk.
This is literally a list of lurkers/active lurkers with the exception of Leon who hasn't lead shit.

Majority of this is probably town if not all of it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6312 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by Maxous »

I am not impressed that people who contributed to this game being a bloated toxic mess took the huff and replaced out.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6313 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Caesar was probably the right wagon and I was an idiot.

Can we put "Sorry Titus" on my gravestone when I die? :(
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6314 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Ohhh I thought you were saying "Spiffeh tends to be a big baby as he's town" not "if he was town in this game, he's a big baby".
In post 6307, Nero Cain wrote:leon/creature/sodam/dave/????? team?
All town except maybe Dave. Why did you stop scumreading Vecna?
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6315 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6312, Maxous wrote:I am not impressed that people who contributed to this game being a bloated toxic mess took the huff and replaced out.
I'm not either...:(

Thoughts on Caesar Maxous?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6316 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 6314, Leonshade wrote:
Ohhh I thought you were saying "Spiffeh tends to be a big baby as town" not "if he was town in this game, he's a big baby".
EBWOP.
- Vecna
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6317 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:43 pm

Post by Maxous »

I still think pine is very very town, Math
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6318 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6317, Maxous wrote:I still think pine is very very town, Math
Why? Break it down for me.

I'm pretty nervous when someone says they will "blame me" for things (A&N) and then makes me paranoid of the Caesar wagon dying and I know those things don't seem related at all but I promise they are.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6319 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I kinda wish we could have people vote for theories atm

LUV/ABR/Yuri (with maybe a slice of Vecna)

OR

Caesar/Senpai/A&N/Yuri

Like...logically I think Yuri is scum but that doesn't really tell us enough about either theory.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6320 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6181, Nero Cain wrote:Hey Max. you were scumreading A+N yesterday but you've been mum on my case on them. Why is that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6321 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6314, Leonshade wrote:Why did you stop scumreading Vecna?
I didn't. I have too many scumreads and not enough scum slots for them all.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6322 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It's just a matter of if Titus poking at ABR because Titus and ABR didn't get along and then that started ABR v Vecna world war 3

OR

If Titus poking at ABR was actually provoking ABR because he's scum and I really suck at figuring out which.

And if ABR actually is town he can be freaking good. But with Caesar just not as leadery of a type.

I'm going to bed...I think I want to see some responses from A&N later and see if the Caesar wagon should be restarted.
Or if I'm just going insane from buddying paranoia and A&N actually has a good reason to blame me for reads because town doesn't disperse blame.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6323 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6216, Vecna wrote:
In post 6210, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6206, Vecna wrote:
In post 6203, Nero Cain wrote:also Vecna, whats your current Yuri read.
I have no idea on the slot. The wagon on it d1 was quite good, i agreed that its later defenses indeed sounded quite towny but i just wish it would have some better contributions into which i could properly read into.
See, this is my big thing. Like if Yuri was such a strong scum read for so many people why is he not a thing today? I realize that, myself included, people are sometimes really fickle with their reads but at the same time I think (and yes I know its a slight contradiction) I think that town players will continue to have a scum read on a player that they were scumreading previously. So why did the Yuri hate stop and not roll over from d1? So it sorta feels like Yuri was a viable mislynch d1 and now the scum that were on the wagon don't want to push against the grain.
Quite possible nero. Either that or hes still scum that likes the current direction so is laying low. Im not quite sure what it is.
thoughts Math.

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6324 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:57 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 6321, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6314, Leonshade wrote:Why did you stop scumreading Vecna?
I didn't. I have too many scumreads and not enough scum slots for them all.
You don't think Vecna could be part of the team you outlined?
- Vecna

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”