Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (isolation #200) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Motoko and Scully »

In post 1521, The Bieber Brothers wrote:
In post 1514, Vedith wrote:Beiber for his "How strong is your power Shiro!"
this is so flimsy and also a misrep

is this your entire case
In post 1516, shaddowez wrote:Now I remember why I don't join large games....I'm reading and doing a catch up now. Does anyone have any direct questions for me while I'm doing so?
who do you think scum is
In post 1518, SirCakez wrote:I think this is the hardest I've ever been misrepped by someone, pat yourself on the back as you get lynched.
you and me both buddy, you and me both

~Memeo
If he's working this hard to misrep you, maybe you should not be on the wagon he's pushing as a counter to Masq.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (isolation #201) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:15 am

In post 1526, Vedith wrote:
In post 1522, Motoko and Scully wrote:Calling players town by itself is not buddying, without context. It's sharing reads.
It's page 3... You have high influence in a lot of games you are in (Good or bad)... Yeah, okay...
So everyone calling me town is buddying? Seems absurd. Why didn't you call the alleged buddying out then? Why wait until after Cakey fingered YB? Why not comment on Shiro's cookies comment?
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (isolation #202) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:16 am

In post 1527, Vedith wrote:
In post 1522, Motoko and Scully wrote:210 says that orlais your hood and antiva are filled with scrubs is scumhunting. You try to minimize that off as "banter" suggests he's right. Talking about fluff when it relates to alignment is scumhunting.
Also, I disagree, calling someone as a scrub is more of a friendly banter term, at least online.
"Scrub - Someone who is below your level." Does this make someone scummy?
No. As scum are beneath town. Not getting into a semantic debate. When you have to torture the meaning of words, it's a bad read.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (isolation #203) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:17 am

In post 1530, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:So what did I miss?
I haven't read like 20 pages and I don't feel like reading them because this game is almost impossible to parse.
Masq claimed scum.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (isolation #204) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:19 am

In post 1532, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 1531, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 1530, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:So what did I miss?
I haven't read like 20 pages and I don't feel like reading them because this game is almost impossible to parse.
Masq claimed scum.
Then wouldn't they have been lynched by now?
:igmeou: his buddies are tossing mud to see what sticks to drown it out. I cased Masq awhile back.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (isolation #205) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:22 am

Spoiler: prior Masq case
In post 1430, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 863, Masquerade wrote:Shit I'm running late :/

VOTE: Dunnstral wagon time.
In post 1050, Masquerade wrote:
In post 877, 100 Percent Ego wrote:

[ v]Dunnstral[/v] wagon time.
Why Dunn over me?
I was scum with Dunn recently, never been scum with either of your 2 heads. If I remember correctly.
In post 1057, Masquerade wrote:I gave up on reading.
In post 1060, Masquerade wrote:
In post 1053, yellowbaron wrote:
In post 1050, Masquerade wrote:
In post 877, 100 Percent Ego wrote:

[ v]Dunnstral[/v] wagon time.
Why Dunn over me?
I was scum with Dunn recently, never been scum with either of your 2 heads. If I remember correctly.
Really? Your input here might be useful to everyone. Have you played with town-Dunn too? How is this more like his scum play than his town play?
I have but he replaced into that game so it's not reliable intel.
In post 1075, Masquerade wrote:Pere is town btw.

Dunn, why
ESPECIALLY
?
In post 1115, Masquerade wrote:
In post 1079, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 1075, Masquerade wrote:Pere is town btw.

Dunn, why
ESPECIALLY
?
Based on?

Why are you voting Dunn? You claimed to have rolled scum with him before...but that such arguments are unreliable. That leaves me scratching my head.

@Luna, They changed that rule because of that game.
Lol no.
I was scum with him. The TOWN game he replaced into so that intel is unreliable. He could be like this early game as town and pick up later, who knows. I want a wagon going, we are already 40-fucking-plus pages in and not seen a decent wagon. I mean, if you wanna count pregame for reads it counts as pages in the game.
In post 1138, Masquerade wrote:Meh

VOTE: Motoko and Scully
In post 1409, Masquerade wrote:VOTE: cakes
I am selectively quoting his ISO.

First is his pot shot at Dunn. He says that it's Dunn's scum meta why he voted there. Yet, he doesn't seem to have any experience with Dunn when he walks back his meta argument. I found his explanation on this point wholly unsatisfactory.

Then, he complains about their not bring a good wagon. I ask him who is a good wagon. He naked votes me and leaves. He doesn't follow up on me laughing in his face.

Then, when baron goes after Cakey, masq sticks on a naked vote and leaves, never explaining it. Meanwhile, the wagon on him is growing.

The behavior from him suggests he's caught up but willfully avoiding the thread or content. He's hoping to ignore or deflect his pressure until it goes away.

~Titus

Why do you not like the composition of the Masq wagon?
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (isolation #206) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:24 am

In post 1538, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 1537, Motoko and Scully wrote:Why do you not like the composition of the Masq wagon?
Radical Rat.
So, you dislike only one person on a wagon, but you instead attack the whole wagon? When even hypothetically RR is in a common bussing zone point? Are you postulating we are going to get an all town wagon?
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (isolation #207) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:29 am

Please do so and then give an updated read.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (isolation #208) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:31 am

In post 1540, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 1539, Motoko and Scully wrote:So, you dislike only one person on a wagon, but you instead attack the whole wagon? When even hypothetically RR is in a common bussing zone point? Are you postulating we are going to get an all town wagon?
my main concern was masq was a gut town read o3o
but idk I haven't actually read 60% of masq's posts.
I mean, you can have "gut reads" all you like, but unless you actually refute the argument its all kinda meaningless.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (isolation #209) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:32 am

In post 1553, yellowbaron wrote:
In post 1534, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:Both the Masq and FU wagons have pretty shit compositions.
Can someone explain to me the Masq case because FU can't be scum with Dunnstral and Masq was a gut town read of mine lol
The Masq wagon has a few Tevinters and what looks to be a couple sheep votes. M&S have been tending the small, but loyal flock by helping them cry "wolf" at their detractors. They think Masq is the lowest-hanging fruit at the moment, but it looks like the crew is testing the waters to try us too. IMO, Masq is either town, or she's knowingly playing a fast and loose scum game. The former is more likely.

The Feelmi wagon is barely more than policy. I'm not saying she's a town read, but it's Day 1. Lurkers can't lurk forever.
Do you think any are scum on the Masq wagon aside from Cakey? I have been hard pushing Masq. I don't want to lynch my zord buddy though. The hood knows that, so why are you afraid?

Why do you think Masq is low hanging fruit as opposed to scum?

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (isolation #210) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:04 am

In post 1561, shaddowez wrote:
In post 1557, SirCakez wrote:Shadow do you have any reads for us? That wall was mostly questioning.
In post 1558, 100 Percent Ego wrote:he's not caught up you toolbag
In post 1559, SirCakez wrote:From where he did catch up to you toolbag
I loled a little at this exchange.

I have a couple of reads, but mind you these are extremely subjective to change since I'm still 30ish pages behind.

I'm leaning scum on Masq and M&S
FU needs to actually post, so I've got a lurkerscum read there
yellowbaron and FC are town leans.

Everybody else is null and/or I need to parse more still.
Well since you're reading. You have the context backwards. I absolutely think the Pregame was relevant. I was objecting to someone claiming it wasn't.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (isolation #211) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:37 am

In post 1570, Titus wrote:We have something solid against Masq now, and you have admitted you don't get the thought process.

I find it odd you're arguing against loaded statements when you've said things like and its correction in the following post are loaded statements. Asking you why you feel afraid is an observation I like sorted. Your ISO is full of that grandstanding. I highlighted as much. So did Shiro in . You didn't comment then. Do you feel like your threat to blacklist wasn't loaded? I could go on all day here.

I protect players who I feel may be useful to me. You are possibly.

I am very annoyed at people who throw around manipulative like it's a dirty word. Manipulative is another word for persuasive. We all are trying to manipulate each other. To say otherwise is dishonest.

Do you feel the Masq wagon is mostly town? What's your read on everyone on the wagon?

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (isolation #212) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:32 pm

In post 1572, yellowbaron wrote:Posts #1457 and #1458 were dismissive, not loaded. As I understand it, the blacklist threat was aimed directly at the target in the heat of the moment. It clearly was not intended to win the hearts and minds of the townsfolk (which is the purpose of grandstanding).

A loaded statement is "are you always this bitchy on Mondays"?

Yes, everyone manipulates, but everyone also has a reason for doing so. When the manipulation feels heavy-handed, it's usually because the manipulator is inexperienced, unaware of the intended target's level of sensitivity, or particularly invested in the outcome. From this response, I think it's safe to choose among the second two.

I think Rat is scum. We've a scum lean on Cakez, I am uneasy about 100 percent & FBBB, and we're having a hard time reading you. Luna is probably town (at least we hope).

~boring
Don't lecture me on loaded statements. I'm quite familiar with the term. That would be a mistake.

The persuasion isn't heavy handed. You're feeling conflicted between working with me and pushing reads I disagree with. The conflict doesn't come from my tactics but from your own conflict inside yourself.

Why did you make a big deal about power rangers and zords if not townreading me?

Why are you uneasy about FBB and Dwlee?

Spoiler: loaded statement semantics for boring
A loaded statement is a statement that implies something about the user. Now, the statement you used is a typical example. Yet, your goading was just as loaded about scum not using what you deemed pathetic threats. It was loaded. There's no answer that would directly claim he wasn't pathetic or scum.

If we're talking in strictly legal terms, you could argue that "argumentative" is an even better objection. This is not a court of law, so I will spare any further lecture as I am pretty sure everyone else would find it semantic.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (isolation #213) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:20 pm

Wow, opening with an insult and a discredit.

A townblock you are not a part of is not stupid (insult) or a discredit (your reads are wrong). A town group that functions as a team does not block scumhunting (see signs and void).

The rest of this post is nothing more than you disagree with my reads and I should shut up while you push town. That's not going to happen. If you have questions to ask, no one is stopping you. If you want to call people, pathetic, stupid, wrong, absolute garbage or a litany of other insults against people I townread rather than analysis, we're going to have a problem.

I am still waiting on you explain how we went from town to "having trouble sorting".

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (isolation #214) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:50 pm

In post 1582, yellowbaron wrote:Also you asked why I'm afraid. It's not meant as an insult, but that's what I'm afraid of - that this is stupid strategy to play pre-flips and that you're wrong about multiple of the townblock.
And if we are wrong, we'll get data to analyze it from. When you call a strategy stupid, all you do is look like scum who is caught on the outside, trying to claw their way in desperately. Reads stay the same unless something happens to change them. You taking potshots at my townreads isn't going to help at all.

If you want to try and change my reads, you'll have to engage me on substance without the bombast or desperation. There is very much a last will mechanic that town can utilize without scrutiny as to their motives for the most part.

So talk to me about Cakey, RR, Dwlee and Masq. Talk to me about any people you think are scum. Talk to me about who your townblock would be.

Whining about my strategy that I am townreading my hood and end of world is just terrible play regardless of your alignment.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (isolation #215) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:25 pm

You see. I don't play that way. I am not voting my townreads because you won't talk to me otherwise.

If you want me to vote them, you'll have to case them. You'll also have to address why you are not voting Masq.

If you aren't willing to try to persuade without hysterics, we have zilch to talk about.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (isolation #216) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:26 pm

For someone complaining about manipulation, that was a pretty terrible manipulation attempt.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (isolation #217) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:45 pm

Yeah, I don't find disparaging remarks to be cases or slander to be effective.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (isolation #218) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:10 pm

In post 1646, Frizzy Cola wrote:
In post 1645, Luna Fox wrote:the plan's misfire rate increases the more it is discussed.
The plan would have work if tevinter didn't have scum

You're being blinded by your own plan
The plan not working without it being mentioned in this thread would confirm scum was in tevinter and would lead us to chase it. How is this hard to figure out?
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1655 (isolation #219) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:13 pm

@beeboy, what is your updated Masq read?

@shiro, had it right the first time. Join us on Masq. You won't regret it.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1657 (isolation #220) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:18 pm

Shiro, I has cookies.

Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1658 (isolation #221) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:30 pm

I don't wanna lynch FU and I want us all to get along. :( if you don't want to lynch Masq, we can talk.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1660 (isolation #222) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:37 pm

Vedith isn't bussing. :(

ABR, you want to talk about scum in Orlais?
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1662 (isolation #223) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:42 pm

In post 1661, Shiro wrote:
In post 1660, Motoko and Scully wrote:Vedith isn't bussing. :(

ABR, you want to talk about scum in Orlais?
I agree, he isn't
Vedith is scum on your wagon. I don't wanna go near it. Vedith's obsession with Beeboy is flat out too wierd to come from town. He pushed Feelmi just when Masq takes off? No. I don't wanna be on a wagon with Vedith unless it looks like a bus.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1664 (isolation #224) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:49 pm

*goes and checks*
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1666 (isolation #225) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:52 pm

No. He tried to start a counter to himself. That's right. After he doubted the reason before. Masq is the counter that happened near the same time.

Don't want anything to do with that wagon. Sorry.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1668 (isolation #226) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:02 pm

In post 1667, Shiro wrote:Yea I can see the argument that he voted Felmi cayse it was his cw but riddle me this.

Why did a presumably wagon on scum Vedith get counterwagoned by a wagon on scum masquerade?

With only Felmi staying as a stable wagon that has now been countered by 3 people.

Dun,Vedith and now Masquerade.

All this with Felmi still having said nothing.
Not the order.

It's scum Vedith, town Feelmi, scum Masquerade.

Feelmi has said nothing because he's a lurker that's easy for scum to whiteknight.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1669 (isolation #227) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:04 pm

I gotta go now Shiro. :(
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1704 (isolation #228) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:54 am

In post 1684, iraonavp wrote:
In post 1585, Radical Rat wrote:"Hello, I won't talk to you about my scumreads unless you vote them first, kthxbai"
This post is a literal scumclaim...
No. It's snark paraphrasing the prior post. If you think that type of wordage is a scumclaim, YB claimed scum not RR.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1706 (isolation #229) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:57 am

In post 1705, Dunnstral wrote:Ira scumhunting: "Everyone who scumreads Dunn is town, let's flip Radical Rat"
I am not scumreading you.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (isolation #230) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:08 am

In post 1699, Masquerade wrote:And I am not going to change my playstyle just because some people here cannot handle my playstyle. Titus, your sister manipulated me into changing my mind ON HER ENTIRE SCUMTEAM you know damn well why I'm playing like I'm playing now. I'm ezsily manipulated, I will not elaborate novella-style.
Math is not here. Even if they were, this is AtE.

You want to work with me? A readslist is a fine place to start.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (isolation #231) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:32 am

@Dunn/FC, If y'all wanted to wagon YB, I believe we are totally down. I think SirCakez and RR would wagon there too. I know Nero scumreads YB. I have.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (isolation #232) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:36 am

In post 1715, yellowbaron wrote:
In post 1713, Dunnstral wrote:^ That's a really bad post and I was townreading you too

Why not work with M&S?
Tried. Didn't work. She's pretty much intent to just stick to her townreads, won't adapt to any new information. Points I made on my scumreads she just dismissed as "disparaging and hysterics" or something, when it pretty obviously wasn't. I cbf trying to convince someone who doesn't listen, and I'm kinda bored of being accused of hysterics/AtE by people when there's people who can clearly see there's a plan/reason for what I'm doing and that it actually does help ppl sort the game/find scum. Plus there's some townblocking going on where they're just defending each other and shooting down anyone who opposes them.

Their reasoning is, "clearly only scum would oppose this big townblock!" - but that's such a fucking retarded assumption to make and is pretty much just confbias. So fuck it, I'm sheeping ABR now because apparently playing the game by trying to find scum and get them lynched is bad for town.

Right now I'm pretty sure that I'm the recipient of a combination of town tunneling and scum mudflinging, keeping me in some area of being townread by some, scumread by some and never really having enough impact to get my actual scumreads lynched.

~rb
This is what I am talking about with disparaging remarks. Change your reads or else you're terrible and worthy of attack is NOT town motivated.

This perpetual character assassination isn't townie at all. If you want reads to change, the attitude that you suck unless you agree has got to go.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1725 (isolation #233) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:46 am

And if you were paying attention I don't have an explicit townread on PV and I am not sure they are town. Second, I don't scumread original thoughts. I never attacked Shiro and they want a different wagon. I don't think ABR is scum or terrible at the game; he's just a control freak and letting that override common sense to him (although him being scum is not totally out if the question just unlikely). I don't think most of the feelmi wagon are bad players. I just refuse to vote a policy lynch that is a counter to a likely scum lynch. I really like FC as town, and have for awhile.

You want me to change my reads, slander is not a method that works.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1728 (isolation #234) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:52 am

In post 1727, yellowbaron wrote:He thinks Luna is scum too. But Dunn has more votes so that's a better sheep and apparently people prefer it when players sheep like Titus is than when they come up with original thoughts like me.

So, baa baa!
YB: I object to sheeping Titus because townblock based on nation. So I will sheep ABR based on nation and do whatever he says.

:igmeou:
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1731 (isolation #235) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:02 am

@YB

Now, that's a twist. I said you were using melodrama rather than calling you hysterical when I was using that phrase. You know it and I do too.

You haven't been playing to your own thoughts and scumreads. You've been playing kiss ABR's ass and town block is bad. Shad Shade Shade. You've refused to consider that most of Tevinter is town and we know that about each other.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1737 (isolation #236) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:13 am

Hysterics is melodrama. Same thing.

You're still doing that. The cunt insult is terrible. So is warped. Rather than have an intelligent conversation, you use ad hominem vitriol worthy of action against.

Cakey and Rat are working with Tevinter. Those reads are about attacking town blocks and discouraging people from working with us. Beeboy is a bussing scumread. You have pursued it never. If you had, you'd see that you were in lock step with your scumread and interact with them.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1746 (isolation #237) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:22 am

@ABR, There might be no scum in Tevinter. Just because something fits your worldview as scum motivated doesn't mean that's what scum did. Every team and every game is different. Mass Effect Mafia had some really weird night actions (like Gunsmiths giving guns to enemies). Your insistence that scum must be in Tevinter is nothing more than wailing because you're not included.

I am willing to discuss reads with you, but your initial premise is shaky.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1752 (isolation #238) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:27 am

@YB, That's why I am saying I have townreads on Tevinter but I am open to discussion. Randomly voting Tevinters isn't discussing though.

The route that has a Tevinter scum has your slot as scum anyway. Along with Beeboy. So I am greatly partial to flipping y'all first.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (isolation #239) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:27 am

In post 1751, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Everybody drop what you're doing and vote for Luna. If she flips town lynch me next. I'm 100% sure Luna and Rat are scum.
And I am sure you're just wrong and whining.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (isolation #240) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:30 am

In post 1754, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1752, Motoko and Scully wrote:@YB, That's why I am saying I have townreads on Tevinter but I am open to discussion. Randomly voting Tevinters isn't discussing though.

The route that has a Tevinter scum has your slot as scum anyway. Along with Beeboy. So I am greatly partial to flipping y'all first.
The most likely scum in Orlais is feelmi unders. She joins a nation or drops a vote and disapears constantly. Masq and YB are town.
That's totally backwards. If you're town, scum are playing to your need to control.

Suppose arguendo that scum were too slow to get into Tevinter. What result?
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1762 (isolation #241) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:36 am

@ABR, I am willing to engage you but you are just yelling. I am actually the person most open to scum in Tevinter, but my theories rest on YB and Beeboy scum.

You're not engaging with my suggestion that even if Tevinter is most optimal for scum (that's debatable depending on who scum are), they could be to slow to get in.

This is reflexive fear talking.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1766 (isolation #242) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:38 am

@YB, Nah. I am not convincing you that you are scum. If anyone who isn't my scumread cares, I will engage them.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (isolation #243) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:47 am

In post 1763, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 1752, Motoko and Scully wrote:The route that has a Tevinter scum has your slot as scum anyway. Along with Beeboy. So I am greatly partial to flipping y'all first.
Uh....l.................
Why would I be scum if there was 0 scum in Tevintar? Do you think as scum I would be against my scum buddies being in a townbloc? Wouldn't I be more likely to be scum if there was 5 towns in Tevinatar?
PV would be the most likely Tevinter scum. He's not in my block. You objected heavily to Dwlee joining Tevinter. Your objections made no sense given you didn't really want to talk but to build an empire. Why would Tevinter filling bother you?

I have been holding you as a scumread in reserve for quite sometime. Same with YB. We were hoping to get busses. This type of behavior is atypical for me. Yet, you picked up that's what I was doing. YB detected I had you as a scumread without me making any such motion in the thread. Vedith has been obsessed with what I have on you. Yet, noe of you really attempt to interact much with each other.

I tell my hoodmates that I might be coming on too strong on YB trying to get him to bus Masq. YB immediately changes his stance and tune and calls my actions heavy handed.

It might be coincidence. Might not be. If there is scum in Tevinter, you're still likely scum or scum are rather invested in protecting you from a zero percent threat.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1780 (isolation #244) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:54 am

@ABR, Your method of calling players retarded or scum for disagreements is not evidence. It's just being a bully. The only players joining are my scumreads ATM. Scum are kissing your ass because you want to attack the vocal Tevinter members.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1787 (isolation #245) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:57 am

@FC,

Hey...*waves*

Let's talk about Masq please and how he just dodged my request for his reads again.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1793 (isolation #246) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:00 am

In post 78, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 77, Dwlee99 wrote:
Join: TEVINTER
You are dead to me.
Never said Dwlee attempting to join Tevinter was a problem eh Beeboy?

At this point, you started your rant that Tevinter has scum, and never let up or reassessed. You've had a sticky and awkward townread on PV too.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1796 (isolation #247) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:03 am

In post 1788, Albert B. Rampage wrote:For a lawyer, you really can't reason with Titus. She has no ability to read emotions or social cues. So games inevitably must devolve to shouting matches around her. I wish she improved and was able to understand and formulate arguments in an intelligent debate but that is a long way gone.
Now, that's why I have hoodmates and hydra partners who talk to me.

Games devolve into shouting matches because you do not rationally discuss things and just whin when not getting your way. I reached out to you many times and got crickets in response.

I proved a flaw in your argument. Rather than discuss, you shout more. You refuse to engage what I say.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1801 (isolation #248) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:05 am

In post 1799, Luna Fox wrote:Well i mean.
Lynching an alignment cop is probably a bad idea.
Now that Luna's claimed. Docs that would heal me heal her instead.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1806 (isolation #249) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:08 am

In post 1802, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I am an alignment cop. Counterclaimed.

I am a mage, warden power is cop.

Luna is 100% scum.
I am a spirit mage. It's not cop.

This is diffusion of power. Multiples exist.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1811 (isolation #250) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:10 am

Luna, revote Masq, ABR is just being a dick. He'll lie, manipulate, insult, aggregate and try to get others to quit just to win.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1820 (isolation #251) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:13 am

ABR, you have to be dumb as nails if you just missed that I called you out on your shitty ass lie gambit to get Luna lynched. Mages are not cips., or all cops. This is diffusion of power. CCs are fucking irrelevant.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (isolation #252) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:14 am

In post 1817, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:or just get anyone else in your hood to confirm that.
Confirmed. PV claimed lie detector and checked Luna.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (isolation #253) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:16 am

Beeboy, Vote Masq.

We are not policy lynching ABR for being an asshole. We're lynching scum Masq.

ABR and Luna are not a 1 v 1.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (isolation #254) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:18 am

@ABR, Did you miss the memo that not all cops are mages and not all mages are cops?

We're a mage and not a cop.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (isolation #255) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:19 am

In post 1831, Luna Fox wrote:He's claiming the same role i have wtf titus.
Diffusion of power is a setup where there are multiple of any given role spread amongst the town.

Second, his claim is desperate flail to get you lynched prior to his vacation because he has to be in control.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1836 (isolation #256) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:20 am

In post 1834, Masquerade wrote:M&S then why is PV not in your townblock?
He's done no scumhunting.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1840 (isolation #257) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:21 am

In post 1837, Masquerade wrote:Why would scum have a lie detector?
The argument goes PV is lying and thus artificially clearing Luna.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1842 (isolation #258) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:22 am

In post 1839, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 1836, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 1834, Masquerade wrote:M&S then why is PV not in your townblock?
He's done no scumhunting.
Uh what... he's done scumhunting in the nation, it's like one of the first things he did after claiming that he used his lie detector shot on me.
I never believed that and viewed it as buddying you. I am waiting for him to solve the game.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1844 (isolation #259) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:23 am

Luna, say it with me. Diffusion of power. And ABR is lying town.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1846 (isolation #260) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:24 am

If all mages are the same, scum would be told that as a fake claim.
If all mages are different, then flavor is worthless.

Multiples are likely since two shots.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1849 (isolation #261) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:27 am

In post 1845, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1840, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 1837, Masquerade wrote:Why would scum have a lie detector?
The argument goes PV is lying and thus artificially clearing Luna.
Have you considered that they might both be scum, like I said all along that there were 2 scum at minimum in Tevinter?
The ramifications of your argument still say flip PV first.

If PV town, Luna town.
If PV scum, Luna can be either (although I townread Luna).

If Luna can only be scum if PV is, flipping PV must come first.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1851 (isolation #262) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:28 am

In post 1848, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What kind of cop is stupid enough to claim at the start of day 1 in a PT that basically anyone can join? That scum are incentivized to join, even?

Even from your perspective, you must wonder what advantage she gets from this as scum and as town. As scum she locks down your nation and gets you to be her puppets. As town, it's the single dumbest move in this entire game.

Think for two seconds.
Now, who said Luna claimed cop at the start of the day?
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1856 (isolation #263) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:32 am

Hey, Cakey, ABR has a history of wanting to drive people out of games just to fuel his wincon regardless of fun. He's faking. Plus Diffusion of Power.

Plus PV claims lie detector inno.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1857 (isolation #264) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:39 am

Do you disagree that Luna can only be scum if PV is scum ABR?
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1871 (isolation #265) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:56 am

Yeah, keep ignoring facts that go against your narrative ABR.

Which is more likely...

Luna and PV engaged in an elaborate scheme to fakeclaim and clear each other. That includes clearing or bussing. Cops don't live to lylo.

Or

Scum are pissed they are not in Tevinter and ABR is whining.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1872 (isolation #266) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:57 am

In post 1870, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 1868, Masquerade wrote:No you messed up by claiming in main, Luna.
I was getting lynched, i had to claim.
The only players voting you were scum and ABR.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1875 (isolation #267) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:01 am

In post 1874, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 1872, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 1870, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 1868, Masquerade wrote:No you messed up by claiming in main, Luna.
I was getting lynched, i had to claim.
The only players voting you were scum and ABR.
Well excuse me, i am V/LA i've been busy with studies and saw a bunch of votes on me during my skim.
Just talk to me in hood next time k.

I told you I had your back. Trust me.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1877 (isolation #268) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:04 am

I presume you're targeting Luna then correct then Beeboy?
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1880 (isolation #269) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:08 am

Does your power take place during the same night? Is there any guarantee Luna gets the double action? Or would it be delayed until night 2?
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1889 (isolation #270) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:20 am

Dwlee, wtf?
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1897 (isolation #271) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:25 am

Beeboy, unless ABR is a lying scumbag, he cannot be warden today.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1905 (isolation #272) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:39 am

@Yume, You were assigned Ferelden because everyone else picked.

@YB, Your discredit isn't novel.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1911 (isolation #273) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:47 am

In post 1906, yellowbaron wrote:Ohhh so you've given up misrepping me? What gives?
Never did.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1926 (isolation #274) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:18 am

In post 1924, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1921, Titus wrote:
In post 1919, SirCakez wrote:feelmi should just be vigged
Don't mind a feelmi vig.

RR is town though. :(

Seriously, what is it with town just not wanting to vote scum lately?
RR is playing just like his scum game in Greatest Idea though :(
Totally disagree.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1927 (isolation #275) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:18 am

In post 1923, Titus wrote:
In post 1920, Shiro wrote:But it is true that her claiming cop in the PT early day 1 is horrible town play bevause there is nothing saying scum couldn't have infiltrated.
It was her plan to test it. If she lived unroleblocked, then the hood was very likely free from scum.

The pushback on her but not on PV is very telling once this came out.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1937 (isolation #276) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:24 am

In post 1935, Shiro wrote:Yea we have a tracker Vedith and Ira who claimed a similar role to Vedith

Someone is lying here
Diffusion of power. I've said this from day 1.

Vedith is likely scum, but not because of the similar role thing.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1938 (isolation #277) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:25 am

In post 1928, Shiro wrote:But I wished to believe that I was making sense ;~;

P.edit

Hmmmm this does make sense as a play from her Titus, I give you that.

You think Abr is lying?
I have very little doubt he is lying. ABR has no qualms about lying if we don't do what he wants. He tried to set up all mages are cops just so we'd lynch Luna.

He's literally just jumping from Tevinter to Tevinter using bluster from a to b, with no reason to support beyond they are all working together and townreading each other.

When ABR gets backed into a corner, he yells, berates and insults. Then, he prays for people who oppose him to get removed from games. Sometimes, he even provokes it. (See Saga with Frozen or Cyberpunk where he wanted me to drive Tammy crazy).

I get scumreads on him, but it is really null for him and why he needs to learn to work with others.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1955 (isolation #278) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:38 am

In post 1954, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1935, Shiro wrote:Yea we have a tracker Vedith and Ira who claimed a similar role to Vedith

Someone is lying here
when did this happen?
Shiro is in a hood with them.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1960 (isolation #279) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:41 am

I think we've pretty much proven diffusion of power.

Now, talk to me. How the do you reach this is RR scum? RR here is actually defending himself rather than the apathetic buddier trying to sell a narrative in Greatest Idea.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1962 (isolation #280) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:42 am

In post 1961, yellowbaron wrote:
In post 1955, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 1954, SirCakez wrote:

Someone is lying here
when did this happen?
Shiro is in a hood with them.
Happened during the day in the night talk only hood guys.

More reason to ignore everything Titus posts no matter what her alignment.
Wow, one mistake =/= ignore everything I say.

That's just massive discrediting. The Masq wagon isn't just everyone sheeping Titus anyway.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1966 (isolation #281) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:47 am

In post 1963, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1938, Motoko and Scully wrote:
He tried to set up all mages are cops
just so we'd lynch Luna.
??????
There was the entire thing before where people claimed Luna had claimed an investigative role without her actually doing so earlier.

-hebi.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1970 (isolation #282) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:51 am

In post 1968, yellowbaron wrote:
In post 1966, Motoko and Scully wrote:
just so we'd lynch Luna.
??????
There was the entire thing before where people claimed Luna had claimed an investigative role without her actually doing so earlier.

-hebi.
If this is a thing that the Titus head told you happened you should probably re-read the game because Titus is probably wrong.
That is a thing I read happening, I forget who said it, but I will find it in one second for you.

-hebi

And ABR, good question, I don't know if it has jack shit to do with you, but I will go look.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (isolation #283) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:52 am

In post 1969, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1966, Motoko and Scully wrote:
just so we'd lynch Luna.
??????

-hebi.
Wtf does that have to do with
me
?
You claimed that you were a mage and that mages were cops so we should lynch Luna. You tried to ignore until multiple other people told you that mages aren't all cops. That's pretty clear what you wanted.

I have no qualms about you.

Just stop lying and assume that you actually have to fucking talk to people.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1974 (isolation #284) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:53 am

In post 1967, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:@Shiro, iraonavp, Vedith, Dwlee, Mcmeemo

All of you need to vote me as warden I have a day power so scum can't block me so dw about gambiting please.
That's not possible. Warden doesn't resolve until End of Day.

Plus, you claimed your abilities don't resolve until Night 2 I believe.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1977 (isolation #285) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:55 am

@YB, On the big if that I'm wrong, town needs to work together. So you need to can the attitude that I'm someone who is always wrong and actually think you have the possibility of being wrong. I am actually quite good at this game if people aren't lying and are honest with each other.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1978 (isolation #286) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:56 am

In post 1975, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 1972, SirCakez wrote:lol I forgot there was another head to that hydra
Hebi has posted a lot.
In post 1976, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:Or I am confusing TItus and Hebi posts more then I should.
Hebi has posted a lot. People confuse us frequently. I've been meaning to sign more but I don't. My bad.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (isolation #287) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:57 am

In post 1979, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1971, yellowbaron wrote:Omg this head is 10000000x better than Titus at this game.
In post 1972, SirCakez wrote:lol I forgot there was another head to that hydra
Titus' "other head", whoever it is, is always vastly better than Titus at reading comprehension
How many fucking slurs from scum and their townbeards do I have to fucking endure this game? It's the new vogue strategy. Just insult Titus forever.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1984 (isolation #288) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:58 am

Luna is 100% scum.
Here you go, this is the post that started the madness, abr claimed mage, which said warden power was cop cause mage.

Which somehow made luna 100% scum.

The logical conclusion here is that ABR thinks that all mage claims are claiming cops, when multiple other people later claimed having mage but no investigative roles.

So yes, this entire confusing mess does indeed involve ABR. But if ABR meant something else by this post (considering the "counterclaimed" line, I doubt this.) I would like him to explain in greater detail what he meant here, and why Luna had to be scum from this interaction.

-hebi
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1986 (isolation #289) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:58 am

In post 1982, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1973, Motoko and Scully wrote:You claimed that you were a mage
and that mages were cops
???????
Just read your own posts. I'm not going to quote your claim posts again. Thread is long fucking enough. I even re-explained.

The fact you felt compelled to lie to back up your premises should tell you that they are likely wrong and thus you should re-examine everything rather than just personally attacking me for disagreeing with you.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1989 (isolation #290) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:00 am

Yellow Baron, go look at my own post and ignore Titus getting frustrated for a moment.

-Hebi
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1990 (isolation #291) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:00 am

In post 1987, yellowbaron wrote:Maybe Titus shouldn't misrep people for 10 pages in a row while simultaneously endorsing really dumb strategies and then Titus might get a better response.
Except that's not what happened. If you could just accept that you aren't all high and mighty and others have ideas that work, this would be fine. You can't though because then you'd have to bus Masq.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1997 (isolation #292) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:02 am

In post 1988, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1984, Motoko and Scully wrote:

Luna is 100% scum.
Here you go, this is the post that started the madness, abr claimed mage, which said warden power was cop cause mage.

Which somehow made luna 100% scum.

The logical conclusion here is that ABR thinks that all mage claims are claiming cops, when multiple other people later claimed having mage but no investigative roles.

So yes, this entire confusing mess does indeed involve ABR. But if ABR meant something else by this post (considering the "counterclaimed" line, I doubt this.) I would like him to explain in greater detail what he meant here, and why Luna had to be scum from this interaction.

-hebi
??????
That really isn't going cut it here.

Please explain your intentions when you made the post quoted, because you know, its your own words.

I get you only have one power, but why did you say you were counterclaiming? How did this make Luna scum?
-hebi
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2003 (isolation #293) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:04 am

In post 1991, Albert B. Rampage wrote:My WARDEN POWER is cop. I don't have a power except for my WARDEN POWER. Do you understand better?
Yeah I understand your shit you tried to pull.

That you tried to argue on one hand you're the sole cop in an obviously diffusion of power setup.
When that didn't work, you tried to imply all mages are cops by ignoring us.

Only when that didn't work, did you vote RR.

I understand your tantrum perfectly ABR.

You tried Dunn. Failed because town.
You tried Luna. Failed because town.
You're trying RR. Guess what. That will fail because town.

Should have just policy lynched you when I had you wagoned rather than just letting you go because I thought you might just be a self-centered man who might change.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2005 (isolation #294) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:06 am

In post 2002, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 1999, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:You know when I said we should pretend to get along?
Let's do that be nice to Titus, lynch rad rat and move on.
I think you guys crossed a line at some point awhile ago. I think Titus gets the point.
Yeah, we could try to get along. I was giving YB a chance to be the town he claims to be and reasses. He wont. He wants to come at my townreads. I don't lynch my townreads.

I want Beeboy, Masq, Vedith, YB, or PV.

Like I have townreads on almost everyone else. The ones that I don't would be policy lynches.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2007 (isolation #295) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:08 am

In post 2004, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2003, Motoko and Scully wrote:When that didn't work,
you tried to imply all mages are cops by ignoring us.
WTF there she goes again! She's saying the thing again! DAFUQ?

A broken mind, beyond any saving
Please then, explain how people got the idea Luna was an investigative role, and that you somehow were counterclaiming her in your own post?

Just ignoring my posts to pick on Titus and not explain your own posts doesn't mean they were not made.

-Hebi
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2009 (isolation #296) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:09 am

In post 2006, yellowbaron wrote:Tbh all of this megolomania/hysteria Titus has been accusing me of has literally just been her projecting.

Also ROFL I love how I'm literally sheeping foxbee and saying that their ideas are the best and most likely to win us the game and I apparently, "can't accept others have ideas that work" :lol:

Yep, got me there!
You're not. Your sheeping is nothing more than a tantrum because you're basically caught scum. So you just personally attack and make the game no fun for people.

Then we lynch a town lurker because policy.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2011 (isolation #297) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:09 am

In post 2008, yellowbaron wrote:Oh no...Titusitis is contagious...

RIP Hebi :(
It's not that, its hes been quoting titus over me and refusing to explain his own posts, when I have asked, several times.

-hebi
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2014 (isolation #298) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:11 am

In post 2010, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 2002, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 1999, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:You know when I said we should pretend to get along?
Let's do that be nice to Titus, lynch rad rat and move on.
I think you guys crossed a line at some point awhile ago. I think Titus gets the point.
Please?
Like I said, if YB wants to quit calling me an illness or a c-word or anything, that would be great. He's been warned.

I'm not lynching Rat. They are town. I am willing to compromise. It doesn't have to be Masq. I'm not voting my townreads though.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2019 (isolation #299) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:14 am

In post 2017, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 2014, Motoko and Scully wrote:Like I said, if YB wants to quit calling me an illness or a c-word or anything, that would be great. He's been warned.

I'm not lynching Rat. They are town. I am willing to compromise. It doesn't have to be Masq. I'm not voting my townreads though.

~Titus
I don't like any of your scum reads outside Masq (maybe because one is me idk) and I don't need to compromise with you to get what I want day 1.
Then vote Masq. If you don't like my scumreads but one, and want to work together. You need to either a) case who you want or b) vote the read we agree on.

Pleading with me to do what you want
when I scumread you
isn't going to happen.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2021 (isolation #300) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:14 am

In post 2013, yellowbaron wrote:
In post 2009, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2006, yellowbaron wrote:Tbh all of this megolomania/hysteria Titus has been accusing me of has literally just been her projecting.

Also ROFL I love how I'm literally sheeping foxbee and saying that their ideas are the best and most likely to win us the game and I apparently, "can't accept others have ideas that work" :lol:

Yep, got me there!
You're not. Your sheeping is nothing more than a tantrum because you're basically caught scum. So you just personally attack and make the game no fun for people.

Then we lynch a town lurker because policy.

~Titus
You actually think I'm scum? :lol:

Truly, you are a gr8 scumhunter.

p-edit: Hebi, the thing Titus is telling you that ABR said isn't what ABR said.
Titus hasn't told me jack shit about this. This is my own interpretation.

I have quoted a post, please tell me what that post means other than "not what titus says it means"
Because we are not the only ones misreading this, since foxbee also said that luna had claimed an investigative role later on, without luna claiming one.

That is LITERALLY all I am asking for here.

-Hebi
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2022 (isolation #301) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:15 am

Umm Hebi... Luna claimed in thread...

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2026 (isolation #302) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:16 am

In post 2020, yellowbaron wrote:Titus thinks I'm caught scum but asks me to co-operate with her.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Titus if you're actually town rn and think I'm scum then you need a dose of your own medicine:

"If you could just accept that you aren't all high and mighty and others have ideas that work, this would be fine."
I am open to the possibility, but you actually have to make a case beyond crying and insults. I have asked you to do this numerous times, only to be met with more insults.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2028 (isolation #303) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:19 am

In post 2024, yellowbaron wrote:Told you Titus-itis was contagious, now Hebi isn't even reading the thread either.

:(
Ugh, Sorry, I read the foxbird luna interaction later where she was being coy about her role. I looked like She hadn't claimed by that point, but you are right, she did. I apologize.

-hebi
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2031 (isolation #304) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:22 am

Okay, different line of questioning, why did ABR think there would only be one cop in a clearly rolemadness/diffusion of power game?

To be fair, I don't even think you are "caught scum", just scumlean.

-hebi
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2033 (isolation #305) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:26 am

In post 2032, yellowbaron wrote:
In post 2031, Motoko and Scully wrote:Okay, different line of questioning, why did ABR think there would only be one cop in a clearly rolemadness/diffusion of power game?

To be fair, I don't even think you are "caught scum", just scumlean.

-hebi
ABR apparently just really thinks Luna is scum and wants her dead by any means possible.
I don't think making up random bullshit reasoning like that is really a town case.

If this is town ABR, he's just muddling future lines of play even if Luna is scum.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2037 (isolation #306) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:32 am

In post 2034, yellowbaron wrote:Take it up with him not me.

Either way pushing on him for a thing that wasn't actually what happened was pointless. Go ahead and scumhunt him if you want, at least you're talking about things actually happening in this game instead of outright lies and misrep.
Explaining to me why it was wrong earlier and not just saying "lol thats wrong" would have been much better and would have improved my play earlier. Please do this in the future. I would like to know why I am being criticized as it happens.

-hebi
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2038 (isolation #307) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:33 am

In post 2029, yellowbaron wrote:If you can't see that my cases on Cakez + RR were ANYTHING BUT crying and insults then don't even bother asking for a case.

#dead2me #triggered #stoprapingme
Raping jokes are not appropriate for this game.

Seriously. This is not cool.

You could quote your cases behind a spoiler wall.

Did you go to the ABR school of scum where people don't just change reads so hurling insults is better?

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2043 (isolation #308) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:37 am

Well I mean, I am actually pretty calm right now, my last post was a genuine request, not poking fun at YB.

I admit I got a bit frustrated earlier.

-Hebi
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2046 (isolation #309) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:41 am

In post 563, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 282, yellowbaron wrote:Speculating about the nations is pointless imo. I was going to do it but scum could follow any pattern really.

-rb
This feels scummy to me. "I was gonna do this, but we just can't predict those slippery scum folk, so here's an essentially blank post."
In post 553, Dunnstral wrote:
Fos: Radical Rat
If it's because of lurking, I've just been somewhat busy lately.
The weekend should be full of life from me!
In post 1178, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1163, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1151, Radical Rat wrote:I think, for today at least, we should lynch outside of Tevinter.

Luna and Titus both have plans for sorting their nation, and seem reasonably confident they'll get a Masonry out of it.
That's worth letting them do, imo.
OK guys I found scum now. Notice how I didn't call anyone else I voted scum. I waited until I had a serious read.

Rat is scum. I guarantee it. Everybody sheep me.

What nation benefits scum the most? The one with a hidden vote for warden? The one with daychat so they can spy on and control townies? Tevinter is the most hospitable environment for more than one scum to join.

Rat doesn't want you to vote there for nebulous reasons he implies he doesn't understand himself. Tevinter has time and time again stood up for each other and defended their own members. How are they supposed to become a masonry if they deflect every single wagon on one of their members like Luna and Monole has done when we voted Dun? That vedith counterwagon was fast, and organized.

No, Tevinter had likely 2-3 scum in it and Rat is the one outside of it.

VOTE: Rat
I disagree. It makes more sense for scum to spread out so they can have eyes on ALL of the chats.
And even if I were the sole outlying scum... Why would I have picked the nation with NO secret communication? Orlais and Tevinter were full when I joined, but Antiva was still open.

Instead, I picked Ferelden because I wanted to be part of the nation with the most transparency. We can't cook up schemes, or lie about our Warden.
In post 1585, Radical Rat wrote:"Hello, I won't talk to you about my scumreads unless you vote them first, kthxbai"
The last post was obviously supposed to be making fun of someone else, hence the quotes, but RR should have quoted them.

Otherwise, these other RR posts above don't seem that scummy? The first one seems kinda like a new player and the rest seem like he's actually scum hunting.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2048 (isolation #310) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:49 am

@Cakey, I think you missed me asking you to explain your RR scumread based on Greatest Idea. We both feel RR is very different there.

As for beeboy, it's about his position making no sense.

He immediately votes to open in Antiva. (Null by itself, I could argue with his claim he'd want to be in Tevinter if town but that's more me imposing my opinion of better method of playing the role so it's objectively null).
I call beeboy out saying his play is suboptimal. He says he's not playing optimally but "creating an empire".
He's really serious about Antivia being a voting bloc.
He walks back his assertion he's being strategically optimal and all will be explained later.

He has a random attack on Dunn never justified for "pulling shit out of thin air". He never justifies anything Dunn as scummy. It's just a conclusion filled discredit in the pregame.
He picks on Luna based on him not following her, when everyone else rightfully had her as obvious town. He later says his standard was unreasonable. (Which allows him to jump back if it ever gains steam).
He townread Nero based on tone.
He townreads PV.

Yet, he plays russian roulette between which one is scum (except never PV which is worrying since PV has done the least).

He objects to Dwlee being the last Tevinter.

He townreads PV which he never explains.
He townreads YB when all they do is throw insults.

There's been this circle jerk around Beeboy claiming to townread them when they're just seeking to disrupt naturally occurring townblocks.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2049 (isolation #311) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:53 am

Then there's the warden claim, which Beeboy claims a day warden when warden is resolved at EoD.

Then there's the insistence he become warden right after it's clear we aren't lynching Luna. Makes more sense for a roleblocker or a strongman role.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2050 (isolation #312) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:55 am

I'll be stepping away for a bit.

If anyone continues hurling personal insults my way, I'll be back though.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2057 (isolation #313) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:09 am

And you couldn't even go 10 minutes without attacking my judgment could you.

You act as if I'm "not reading" because it doesn't suit your agenda.

Like I said, you want me gone, stop trying to insult me.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (isolation #314) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:28 am

In post 2061, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:Please lynch me Titus I beg you because scum isn't night killing you are me this game.
Ok, you asked me what you can do. Stop this. I'll be writing you a longer response here that details exactly how I think and approach the game and WHY that makes things more a problem for you. This appeal to emotion just acts as a neon sign to disrupt the Masq wagon for no reason, especially considering you're allegedly scumreading him. I get the toxic comments from YB and ABR are a problem. I've already spoken to fire about that. Regardless of your alignment, I don't find lynch me statements townie.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (isolation #315) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:42 am

Beeboy, here's the long and the short of it. When I'm scumhunting, I'm looking to explain behavior and why. When you began objecting to and attacking the naturally occuring townblock, it served as a natural point to scumhunt in the game.

If Tevinter is a naturally occurring townblock, then scum will fight like holy hell to it.
If Tevinter has one or two scum, we'll likely see scum pushing against the town and the townies who cannot stand townblocks they are not a part of being stubborn about it because some people just really like control.

I have never seen you as the type that desperately needed control, so your whole play from the outside begged my initial question. Why? Why is that happening? Why is Beeboy seeking to attack town and assert dominance? Is it because he feels excluded or because he's pissed that his buddy didn't get into Tevinter? Your behavior strongly indicates the latter to me. It's not mod confirmed that I'm right. Plus, if I am, running at you straight away was a bad idea because you'd talk and lead me to your partners.

You promised you'd read into Masq later. I got crickets.

Now, we know that I'm holding that scumread of you back. YB assumed that I was scumreading you. Why? Where'd he get that? I was "treating you as if you were my townread", yet YB knew I saw you as scum. That's a red flag. I shrugged it off as a coincidence but the same pattern kept occurring. I also began holding back a YB scumread so that hopefully he would bus.

I spoke to Nero asking if I was laying on too thick getting YB to bus. Then out of left field, YB suddenly goes off on me. He never had the concerns about feeling manipulated before. The moment I express it in the PT. Am I supposed to dismiss it as another coincidence?

The push to lynch Luna when she's a claimed cop in the PT? Another coincidence?

How many things are just coincidence before YB is scum?

YB then when faced with this and the other reasons, just devolves into personal attacks, which is the current bad scum site meta thanks to ABR and hiplop.

I seek to have all my townreads working together. We lynch scum or not. If we lynch scum, the block continues to move. It makes the game really difficult on scum to townblock away mislynches and encourages them to bus. If the townblock fails to lynch scum, we look within the town block or suppose the wagon was heavily whiteknighted.

The game is about making hypothesis and testing them. At the same time, trying to draw the best out of everyone. The games where we lost have been the games where there's one or two town members afraid to contribute because of insults or ignored because people didn't seek the best in each other.

So you're going to need one hell of a case of radical rat or one hell of a better hypothesis on where the game is where it is.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2066 (isolation #316) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:43 am

In post 2064, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:You basically don't like my reads Titus. That doesn't mean I am scum.
I don't like baseless doubtcasting.

I disagree with Shiro's feelmi read, but I don't think he's scum.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (isolation #317) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:49 am

In post 2067, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:Titus your scum hunting has led you to believe I was town both times I was scum and you where town among our completed games. Not to say you are a bad scum hunter but your methods don't exactly work on me.
I acknowledged the biggest flaw in my scumhunting is supposing rational acting. Yet, you denied that being true and acted as if you would take the most rational option. I also have tried to change my methods somewhat by not charging headfirst into my scumreads (Masq is Nero's biggest choice I still fully support).

I still think you are scum. Comments like this just serve to tear down the credibility of your townread. Why do that as town? Town reads need credibility. I agreed to disagree with Shiro awhile ago, but I said the wagon on Feeli was town driven but for Vedith.

Instead of building up the people you find to be town, you're rewarding the players you find toxic and anti-town. That doesn't make sense as town.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2071 (isolation #318) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:50 am

In post 2069, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Just ignore Titus
Can it. You know that thing you complain I don't do about never reassessing my reads. I'm trying to do that. These types of insults are not helpful at fucking all.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2073 (isolation #319) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:02 am

@beeboy, Really? Your townread (me), says there's nothing scummy about Dunn. You're claiming he's throwing shit up to see what sticks. The game has progressed. You can try talking to me about why Dunn is scum again, or why RR is scum. Instead of you engaging in a dialogue, I just get told my reads are wrong and to change. My attempts to have a dialogue with you were crickets. When you're not engaging the promises you make (read up on Masq) or casing your scumreads (Dunn/RR), why should I believe any of your reads are real?

That's the problem. Town can be wrong. What happens in the situation hypothetically where I'm only wrong on you (townbeard) or I need to be the voice that gets scum lynched? You've already torn down the credibility and made me hostile to working with you by calling me dumb or saying my methods are bad. Pro tip: There's very little bad methods (toxic ones are). It's when those methods unite on an answer that we get the best result.

You can absolutely stop being part of the problem by rewarding ABR's behavior by following him onto whichever of the townblock he wants to vote. I presume you have other reads. Vote those. Rewarding ABR's play is an endorsement of it. It's like all those politicians who say "Donald Trump's comments are bad" but "I still endorse him for president". You can't have it both ways. I'm not saying ABR should be policy lynched (I'm very much against those), but you don't reward people for their behavior when it's toxic by joining them on trains and never discussing them.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2074 (isolation #320) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:04 am

This whole thing is why "Fos Buddy" but "Vote Townie" is a thing. Your behavior looks like that. Each of you (YB, Beeboy, Vedith, Masq) seems to consistently have one of each other as scum, but you all conveniently have better places to vote.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2076 (isolation #321) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:24 am

Cmon you want me to reassess you. You can flesh out your scumreads. I'm telling you what I need, and I get that instead.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2078 (isolation #322) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:34 am

So can both you and Titus stop having this back and forth about you guys and just explain why both are you are scum reading RR?

I isod him a few pages back and I don't see it.

Please enlighten me if nothing else.

-Hebi
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2079 (isolation #323) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:35 am

I'm not Hebi scumreading RR. Holy fuck.

Dude skype please.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2083 (isolation #324) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:37 am

I wasn't talking about you Titus hun. Foxbee said both their heads were scumreading RR.

Hence "both of you".
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2084 (isolation #325) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:38 am

In post 2082, Foxbeebirdboy wrote: was pretty scummy and RR's voting patterns suck a lot right now.
Which part exactly, the vote on RM seems like just being new, the warden vote seems sensible and the whole thing about YB sorta was just a gut feeling, which people are allowed to have.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2087 (isolation #326) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:42 am

In post 2080, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:So basically my town read on YB and ABR come from that if Tevintar is all town it would be a lot easier to just wait for you guys to collapse on yourself then go head on in a 1v5 against a group of people who all think each other are town. If there is scum in Tevintar disrupting #TevintarTownBudsForeva would eliminate an easy way for scum to snowball the game into there favor.
Wait, how the hell does this make YB or ABR town again?

I agree that if there is scum in our neighborhood, it might be easy to snowball, but how does this create townreads on two people who are not even in the same neighborhood. Are you saying just because they are trying to disrupt it, they must be town? Cause that is also wrong. They would do the same as scum if there was no scum in the neighborhood. Basically, I'm saying the entire politics nation play of our neighborhood is a null position to take in this game.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2090 (isolation #327) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:48 am

In post 2086, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:His voting patterns suck because they suck.
I won't disagree. I'm not comfortable lynching the slot right away though, I would like to give time to hear claims, and let RR post more content. If the slot is scum, more posting from this moment on should show that clearer.

If he is town and continues to make scummy moves then it gives him time to make a last will.

Titus is convinced the slot is town and frankly, I haven't heard enough from it to make a conclusive read since RR seems to be on when everyone else is asleep. So I'm not comfortable with quicklynching the guy who can't respond right now.

-Hebi
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2092 (isolation #328) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:55 am

Dwlee, I could use a hug. Right now, I'm finishing the last few edits to my large before I put it in the queue. Hebi will be here and can skype me.

Beeboy, "Voting Patterns" suck just seems like proxy for you not liking his reads. Elaborate please.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2096 (isolation #329) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:58 am

In post 2094, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 2092, Motoko and Scully wrote:Beeboy, "Voting Patterns" suck just seems like proxy for you not liking his reads. Elaborate please.
I mean this is kind of accurate but all his votes are on leading wagons and town.
And you're complaining about my reads for the same reason...

Sounds more like projection. I like RR's votes.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2104 (isolation #330) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:41 am

In post 2100, SirCakez wrote:this game is becoming painful to read
You're telling me.

-Hebi
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2110 (isolation #331) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:10 pm

In post 2109, Frizzy Cola wrote:I fucking swear though if the past 10 pages was full of

Trying to push a stupid lynch

or

Policy Lynching someone for being a dick
Well depends on how much you like the RR wgon tbh.

-Hebi.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2122 (isolation #332) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:02 pm

In post 2121, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Frizzy doesn't care what alignment people are. Doesn't want to win. Just want the scum to be nice.

Lmao
Oi, stop misrepping, frizzy doesn't care what nation they are. Nation is not alignment.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2124 (isolation #333) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:12 pm

In post 2123, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's quite clear what Frizzy intends to do, only vote people out based on personal like or dislike of the person.
posts like this is why no one likes you.

Masq seems like a pretty random vote on the whole like/dislike thing, feels more like sheeping.

-hebi
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2134 (isolation #334) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:56 pm

In post 2133, Radical Rat wrote:Hello, I am 20 pages behind, and not particularly motivated to read them.

If anything important happened, I will, but if it was just arguing over the same stuff, I'll just focus on the future.

So, let me know if there was anything I should go back for.
I asked for your claim and a reason why you shouldn't have a giant wagon on you.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2163 (isolation #335) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:24 pm

VOTE: Feelmi

What the hell. This one is town driven and a counter to ABR. My partner doesn't mind this.

Cakey, if you want to stop the behavior of ABR and YB, get off the wagon they are pushing. There's multiple scum.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2190 (isolation #336) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:31 pm

In post 2189, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 2183, Luna Fox wrote:Considering im outed we're currently re-assesing in my nation who's becoming warden, and that kinda needs to happen before the lynch.
You were outed?

Guess that masonry's not happening then, huh?
She was forced to claim by the same people who used a vendetta because they weren't in a townblock to wagon you.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2193 (isolation #337) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:36 pm

In post 2191, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 2190, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2189, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 2183, Luna Fox wrote:Considering im outed we're currently re-assesing in my nation who's becoming warden, and that kinda needs to happen before the lynch.
You were outed?

Guess that masonry's not happening then, huh?
She was forced to claim by the same people who used a vendetta because they weren't in a townblock to wagon you.

~Titus

She had 4 votes in a large theme don't you dare blame this on me.
Acknowledged, but it wasn't about you. It was about ABR and YB.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2200 (isolation #338) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:45 pm

Agreed Beeboy. I just get so frustrated at the personal insults that I crack from time to time. There's only so much one can take of being called stupid/dumb/ignorable/whatever the insult of the day is without actual substance being discussed that occasionally I do crack. I'm usually good about taking them but ones to my personal intelligence sting. I can take off the wall, different, unique, etc.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2202 (isolation #339) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:51 pm

In post 2201, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 2200, Motoko and Scully wrote:Agreed Beeboy. I just get so frustrated at the personal insults that I crack from time to time. There's only so much one can take of being called stupid/dumb/ignorable/whatever the insult of the day is without actual substance being discussed that occasionally I do crack. I'm usually good about taking them but ones to my personal intelligence sting. I can take off the wall, different, unique, etc.
For what it's worth, you're one of the players I've come to really respect in my time here on MafiaScum
Thank you very much.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2212 (isolation #340) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:39 pm

In post 2210, Shiro wrote:ABR relax, we are lynching scum. At the end of the day that is all that matters.

Then we can all be friends.
Shiro, we're never going to get along if ABR's sole purpose is to belittle people and treat others like inferior human beings. Respect is not given. It is earned. His behavior isn't worthy of respect.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2234 (isolation #341) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:53 pm

In post 2231, iraonavp wrote:
In post 1822, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 1817, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:or just get anyone else in your hood to confirm that.
Confirmed. PV claimed lie detector and checked Luna.
How is it possible to be lie detector if it's only you can be PR from being elected to Warden... I don't believe you.
Context, I was asked to confirm what PV said. Not the accuracy of that statement.

And that point you raised is actually discussed later.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2246 (isolation #342) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:05 pm

In post 2245, iraonavp wrote:At the moment I think it is more likely that PeregrineV is just scum-aligned and Luna Fox is maybe scum-aligned...

I'm not very sure about Luna Fox, but I am bothered by how she is so desperate to get ABR lynched after her, when there is supposedly an innocent result on her. Why would she expect to be lynched at all?
Eww. That's totally mischaracterizing the situation.

Luna was wanting ABR hanged because she thought he counterclaimed her.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2256 (isolation #343) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:19 pm

In post 2247, iraonavp wrote:Okay, I meant to say I don't believe that this happened, not that I don't believe Mokoto and Scully.
In post 2227, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 2222, iraonavp wrote:
In post 2174, Radical Rat wrote:VOTE: Feelmi Udders

This being L-1 actually makes me kind of nervous.

I do hope they Beetlejuice before a hammer...
But I suppose they HAVE had plenty of opportunity to show up and play...
This is scum, and voting another town-aligned player too.
This is STANDARD for me. I don't like lynching people who aren't here to defend themselves, and I will never hammer them until they show up, but will very hesitantly L-1 them.

If I need to pull quotes from other games I will.
If you believed that PV scumslipped, you should actually vote them.
That is not why your post is obviously scum-aligned at all. The fact that you assume it does also makes you scum-aligned.

Anyway, lynching Feelmi Udders is such a stupid idea when PeregrineV basically scumslipped...
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2257 (isolation #344) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:20 pm

In post 2248, iraonavp wrote:
In post 2246, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2245, iraonavp wrote:At the moment I think it is more likely that PeregrineV is just scum-aligned and Luna Fox is maybe scum-aligned...

I'm not very sure about Luna Fox, but I am bothered by how she is so desperate to get ABR lynched after her, when there is supposedly an innocent result on her. Why would she expect to be lynched at all?
Eww. That's totally mischaracterizing the situation.

Luna was wanting ABR hanged because she thought he counterclaimed her.
In post 1869, Luna Fox wrote:If you do decide to not believe me today and lynch me, please promise me you'll lynch ABR tomorrow after i flip town, dont and i re peat DO NOT let him get away with this BS he's pulling.
Yeah, planning for the ridiculous isn't expecting to be lynched. She wanted him lynched for the alleged counterclaim.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2262 (isolation #345) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:23 pm

The sample PM disagrees with you.

Even if there are zero day abilities, then PV lying is not a scumclaim anymore than ABR lying.

PV may very well be scum, and I'm definitely not opposed to lynching them. Just don't oversell it.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2264 (isolation #346) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:24 pm

In post 2261, iraonavp wrote:Motoko and Scully, do you still think yellowbaron are scum-aligned?
Quite probably. If not, they are basically a townbeard doing nothing useful. It's very hard to distinguish between the two.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2265 (isolation #347) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:25 pm

In post 2263, iraonavp wrote:
In post 2260, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2258, iraonavp wrote:He obviously lied because there are no day actions in this game
Did you even read the sample role PM?
Or your own for that matter.

I said it before, why put a normal abilities section aside from warden abilities if there are never going to be any, it doesnt make any sense.
Well, maybe for the scum-aligned factional kill.

Nobody else in the game has it, but PeregrineV is claiming something extremely unlikely.

And ABR didn't lie...
Mages are not cops. Period. ABR lied.

Extremely unlikely is notable. He also claimed it unprompted. It's worth analyzing. To call it a scumslip though is just inaccurate.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2267 (isolation #348) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:28 pm

In post 2266, rb wrote:
In post 2261, iraonavp wrote:Motoko and Scully, do you still think yellowbaron are scum-aligned?
It doesn't matter what she actually thinks, her ego will compel her to misrep me and paint me as scum anyway :lol:
And you can't lay off the inaccurate misreps so the rest of us can scumhunt in peace.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2270 (isolation #349) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:30 pm

ABR claimed cop and Mage.
Everyone has told him Mages are not Cops.
All the investigatives are not Mages.
ABR lied. That's like pretty clear there.
The only question is why.

And I've designed setups where the unique claim was town. See Mass Effect Mafia. Town got played for mislynching based off that.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2272 (isolation #350) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:31 pm

Luna
ABR
The two investigatives from Antiva
Beeboy
Me - Mage

That's like 6 right there..
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2277 (isolation #351) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:33 pm

In post 2273, Radical Rat wrote:To be fair, there could be multiple types of mages.

For example, I'm a Battlemage. ABR could be some other mage with different abilities.
I fully expect there to be. The claims seem to run a pattern. Is it theoretically possible that ABR is honest about being a cop? Yes. Likely no.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2284 (isolation #352) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:35 pm

In post 2135, Radical Rat wrote:Oh shit.
What brought that on?

At any rate, my claim is Battlemage, and I should not have a giant wagon, because I am Town. Though I don't really have a way to prove that yet, I invite anyone with a cop ability to check me out. Obviously, don't claim that though.
iraonvp, RR already claimed his flavor. He didn't work it into his claim.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2288 (isolation #353) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:38 pm

@iraonvp, Due to the pattern and claims discussion. There were quite a few claims. They all follow that pattern. ABR would be the odd man out with a claim of mage and cop.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2294 (isolation #354) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:40 pm

In post 2282, rb wrote:
In post 2264, Motoko and Scully wrote:
Quite probably. If not, they are basically a townbeard doing nothing useful. It's very hard to distinguish between the two.

~Titus
I'm aligning my vote with the only slot in this game making sound arguments and any actual sense at all.

I tried doing my own individual reads and all I was met with was 20+ pages of being misrepped/ridiculed for things by people who're either deliberately just trying to fling mud, or they're legitimately not even reading the game and the context of my interactions. So I'm sheeping and lending my vote with what I think is by far the best player in the game right now. The only thing that's not useful are your absolutely moronic blind faith in that godawful strategy you and Luna concocted, and the slew of assumptions you've made about potential scumteams PRE-FLIP.

There is literally not a single flip and you're trying to call scumteams based on some of the most absurd assumptions I've ever read, while tunneling a town player with misrep after misrep and literally lying about things that have been said. Yeah, let's talk about useful shall we?

Oh and also, you scumread people just based on whether they agree with your reads or not. What a joke :lol:
That last sentence is such a zombie lie. You haven't done anything but kiss up to ABR who hasn't made a sole argument all game but yelling, despite my early game attempts otherwise.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2298 (isolation #355) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:41 pm

In post 2295, Luna Fox wrote:Yeah and how convenient that he claimed the exact same (2-shot) limitation i did have, if there's scum in tevinter, then ABR is definitively scum getting info from them.
Everyone appears to have that. If scum are getting information from the hood, it's YB.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2307 (isolation #356) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:44 pm

I claim ScarletRage Mage.

I have the ability to fuck off and go mod things when annoyed. I think I've said all I need to here and in the hood. Ready for lynch.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2311 (isolation #357) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:45 pm

In post 2308, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 2293, rb wrote:Why bother? Anything I say in the public thread is just gonna result in Titus throwing shade at me if it has anything to do with any of her precious townreads. This game is literally the least fun I've ever had because I can't even fucking scumhunt without having to endure being endlessly misrepped by her. That's why I've been so insulting, because I asked her MULTIPLE times to please RE-READ what she's talking about and she's just like, "ner ner caught scum ner ner!"

She's made associative tells pre-game and pre-flip and she's confbiasing SO FUCKING HARD right now, which is why I think it's imperative every single player completely ignores everything she says. Fuck, if you want to lynch me just to show how objectively shit her associative tells and assumptions are then go ahead. I'm struggling to even care about this game which is why I'm sheeping beeboy. He's one of the only people I can see not confbiasing and making actual sense. If he's scum and I'm sheeping scum that's 100% the town's fault for being as utterly nonsensical and awful as they are right now.
I don't know how you guys can scum read RB here...
Hiplop did the same exact thing to me and was scum. Whenever he was called onto make content, he just started drama instead. Worse yet, some people actually called it a good scumgame.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2314 (isolation #358) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:46 pm

In post 2313, iraonavp wrote:
In post 2293, rb wrote:Why bother? Anything I say in the public thread is just gonna result in Titus throwing shade at me if it has anything to do with any of her precious townreads. This game is literally the least fun I've ever had because I can't even fucking scumhunt without having to endure being endlessly misrepped by her. That's why I've been so insulting, because I asked her MULTIPLE times to please RE-READ what she's talking about and she's just like, "ner ner caught scum ner ner!"

She's made associative tells pre-game and pre-flip and she's confbiasing SO FUCKING HARD right now, which is why I think it's imperative every single player completely ignores everything she says. Fuck, if you want to lynch me just to show how objectively shit her associative tells and assumptions are then go ahead. I'm struggling to even care about this game which is why I'm sheeping beeboy. He's one of the only people I can see not confbiasing and making actual sense. If he's scum and I'm sheeping scum that's 100% the town's fault for being as utterly nonsensical and awful as they are right now.
I know, that's why I asked Mokoto and Scully...

I still am leaning town-aligned on them, because if you are constantly on the receiving end of the discrediting, it might be harder to read them objectively.
Yes, which is why they should stop.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2319 (isolation #359) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:49 pm

In post 2315, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2314, Motoko and Scully wrote:Yes, which is why they should stop.
????
Like their every post is Titus is dumb. Titus needs to reread and suddenly my scummy shit will appear townie. Titus is dumb. It's repetitive, toxic and garbage. They still lie and act like my townreads are only those who agree with me. That's like totally against logic, facts and the thread. They discredit my theories using just they're bad and ridiculous. They haven't given anything short of a read, and that's my fault too.

It's basically just recycling what scum know works. Just be dicks all over the thread.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2321 (isolation #360) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:50 pm

In post 2318, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 2311, Motoko and Scully wrote:

Hiplop did the same exact thing to me and was scum. Whenever he was called onto make content, he just started drama instead. Worse yet, some people actually called it a good scumgame.
Show me YB's content after they "feared" I was misleading them. There will be at least 10 times the insults which derail the thread.

He wants me to townread them. They gotta knock off the discrediting and scumhunt. If they keep acting like scum I've seen, I'll keep scumreading them.
Your experiences with Hiplop do not effect my read on RB in this game unfortunately.
I see town frustration and idk a lot about RB but hiplop has a pretty good scum game and you are making a pretty unfair comparison.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2324 (isolation #361) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:51 pm

In post 2320, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2270, Motoko and Scully wrote:ABR claimed cop and Mage.
Everyone has told him Mages are not Cops.
All the investigatives are not Mages.
ABR lied. That's like pretty clear there.
The only question is why.

And I've designed setups where the unique claim was town. See Mass Effect Mafia. Town got played for mislynching based off that.
Jesus Christ this still makes no sense.

It made no sense why anyone would say that investigatives are not mages to me, because I never implied that all mages are investigatives. I never said it, never hinted at it, never mentioned it. This is all based on a reading misunderstanding from Titus where she thinks that I said it. I didn't.

Titus makes up a lot of things in her crazy mind.
Hey, I even worded that post to avoid the very assumption you're crying about.

But of course, reading it gets in the way of yet another personal attack.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2333 (isolation #362) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:55 pm

@ABR,

Try reading my posts. Repeating bullshit over and over gets nowhere.

1. You claimed Cop + Mage.
2. No other Mage is an investigative.
3. All the investigatives claimed so far are not mages.

From that, it's pretty logical to assume Cops aren't Mages and Mages aren't cops.

The sooner you admit you fakeclaimed to lynch my townread, the happier we'll all be.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2338 (isolation #363) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:56 pm

Luna, ABR is just going to flail and complain the truth makes no sense. Let's just end this day already.

I don't think they'll be constructive at all but just attack me personally.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2340 (isolation #364) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:57 pm

In post 2336, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:I don't understand why mages can't be cops and if you believe that how you could possibly not be scum reading ABR.
Titus pls stop burning through your town cred.
ABR lies all the time as town. That's why I don't trust him but I don't scumread him. He literally is that much of a bully.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2343 (isolation #365) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:58 pm

In post 2342, iraonavp wrote:
In post 2338, Motoko and Scully wrote:Luna, ABR is just going to flail and complain the truth makes no sense. Let's just end this day already.

No, don't end the day, unvote!

I haven't even read yet, and even you acknowledge that PeregrineV scumslipped...
No. That's not what I said like at all.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2345 (isolation #366) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:59 pm

In post 2335, iraonavp wrote:
In post 2333, Motoko and Scully wrote:1. You claimed Cop + Mage.
2. No other Mage is an investigative.
3. All the investigatives claimed so far are not mages.

From that, it's pretty logical to assume Cops aren't Mages and Mages aren't cops.
It's completely illogical, there are literally two cop claims right now...
Cop should read investigative there. I rushed that one.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2349 (isolation #367) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:00 pm

In post 2346, Luna Fox wrote:Why did we suddenly went back to spreading toxicity.
Titus, ABR, rb seriously.
I'm not spreading toxicity. Like holy fuck. I have to be able to fucking defend myself.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2351 (isolation #368) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:01 pm

In post 2348, Shiro wrote:Tbh I would switch to pv cause his flip Will basically tell us Luna alignment and Luna alignment will tell us Titus alignment.

But I reeeeeally want Felmi dead
Wrong. PV could be scum buddying Luna.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2354 (isolation #369) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:02 pm

In post 2350, iraonavp wrote:
In post 2343, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2342, iraonavp wrote:
In post 2338, Motoko and Scully wrote:Luna, ABR is just going to flail and complain the truth makes no sense. Let's just end this day already.

No, don't end the day, unvote!

I haven't even read yet, and even you acknowledge that PeregrineV scumslipped...
No. That's not what I said like at all.
In post 2265, Motoko and Scully wrote:Extremely unlikely is notable. He also claimed it unprompted. It's worth analyzing. To call it a scumslip though is just inaccurate.
Okay, but you almost did...

Still, it doesn't make any sense to quick hammer when PeregrineV is lurking and not even posting in the thread!

PeregrineV clearly lied, there are no non-warden day abilities...
PV lurking is his default state. This was covered earlier in the thread.

Even if we assume he lied, the question is why did he lie. What was the motivation?
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2356 (isolation #370) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:02 pm

In post 2353, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2348, Shiro wrote:Tbh I would switch to pv cause his flip Will basically tell us Luna alignment and Luna alignment will tell us Titus alignment.
Doesnt really work that way... well
PV flipping town confirms me as town 2 shot cop. But he flipping scum literally confirms nothing other that im not confirmed town.
He could flip town liar as well.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2360 (isolation #371) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:04 pm

In post 2357, iraonavp wrote:
In post 2354, Motoko and Scully wrote:Even if we assume he lied, the question is why did he lie. What was the motivation?
To make himself look town-aligned...
Or to give Luna credibility to avoid infighting.

There's other things as well. We don't know the situation at all. That's a fair assumption you're making, but not the only one. Everything should be analyzed.

Like if I think there's a leaker, it points to YB scum due to the timing of their comments.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2365 (isolation #372) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:06 pm

In post 2358, rb wrote:
In post 2346, Luna Fox wrote:Why did we suddenly went back to spreading toxicity.
Titus, ABR, rb seriously.
This isn't toxicity Luna.

This is me explaining as a town player, that Titus associative tells are absolutely terrible. I don't know if you've read them or not, but Titus thinks that if Tevinter has scum, then beeboy + myself MUST also be scum. She's decided this like 30 pages back presumably and has just been sitting on her scumreads of beeboy + me (even though it was obvious she was scumreading us, I didn't know quite how dumb the reason was until she explained it).

I'm getting tunneled because Titus is literally incapable of accepting the possibility that her pre-game pre-flip nation-choice association-tells were wrong. It's absolutely not toxic for me to point this out when I _KNOW_ Titus is objectively wrong because I'm town.
And now you're overstating my confidence level.

You're highly upset that you can't accept that I'm townreading the people in my hood and that read got stronger over time if town. To me, it just looks like whining and personal attacks.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2370 (isolation #373) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:10 pm

In post 2368, iraonavp wrote:Well, it isn't a "reaction test" if he gave additional details, most likely.

The fact that he didn't make a more considered attempt to decide when to use it also lends itself to the possibility that he just made it up on the spot.
I don't think anyone disagrees with this as a possibility. My sole gripe is that you argue it's a scumslip.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2371 (isolation #374) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:10 pm

@RB, Say something new, or we don't have anything else to talk about.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2376 (isolation #375) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:12 pm

In post 2374, Luna Fox wrote:Actually rb and titus are still on their back and forth u.u
I have no desire to comment further if he does not attack me personally or call my ideas stupid/worthless etc.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2381 (isolation #376) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:15 pm

In post 2378, rb wrote:Yeah okay, just lynch me and then lynch Titus next then. Sorry for trying to have original ideas and disliking being misrepped by some megalomaniac who thinks they're god's gift to mafia and has "caught scum" with some hilariously bad pre-flip association tells.

VOTE: rb
You can't stop can you? You just have to do the personal attacks.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2388 (isolation #377) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:19 pm

In post 2382, rb wrote:Truth hurts bub.
It's not the truth. You can't see the effect the constant character malignations have on others. We should seek the best in people. You're driving town away to leave just the people who will do what you want. It's a shitty tactic.

So I'm not asking you to like me, think I'm decent, change your mind if you are town. I'm just asking you to be a decent fucking human being.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2392 (isolation #378) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:22 pm

In post 2390, Shiro wrote:Titus dear, why do you care if he thinks your ideas are stupid/worthless.

You cannot change his opinion because that is his POV in the situation.

Rb mate why do you care people disagree with your ideas? This is the kind of game this is. And people will try to instill their opinion on yours

If people don't listen to you, you need to make your points better understood and even then people might not listen, even if yiu are right. Thing is, this game is never fully self contained, having a good record from past games will make people far more likely to listen to your points. It is kinda meh but it is what it is.
I don't. I care about the constant discredits because then people actually believe that garbage. I fought long and hard to get where I am when I had many many people tell me I'd amount to nothing. I accept myself and my quirks. Constantly being called stupid though impacts me personally and just serves to hurt town as people lynch my townreads. I don't care that he disagrees with me. I just want him not to insult me as he does it.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2396 (isolation #379) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:26 pm

I'm going to log off of here if rb can go ten minutes without insulting me.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2409 (isolation #380) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:33 pm

She just inned elsewhere. She has no interest in posting here. I think that's enough content. No need to wait.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2412 (isolation #381) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:37 pm

Peace out. Good night.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2446 (isolation #382) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:50 am

In post 2430, iraonavp wrote:VOTE: Radical Rat

We really should be lynching PeregrineV, he is confirmed as scum-aligned...

Oh well.
Where is he confirmed scum aligned, cause I will gladly lynch if you have definitive proof.

-hebi
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2451 (isolation #383) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:29 am

We've elected our warden. It's a watcher or a doctor on Luna. We won't be saying which.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2474 (isolation #384) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:28 am

@iraonavp

It's best not to out any hypothetical results (if any) at start of day but let things progress naturally. Then spring them once the target has spoken and has been spoken about, at the earliest.

What are your thoughts on ABR?

VOTE: ABR

I'm voting here or Masq whichever has more.

@beeboy, questions like the one you just asked do not help town.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2479 (isolation #385) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:30 am

As much as I don't like ABR, without a solid guilty, we aren't speedlynching him. I'd love love love to speed lynch him, but that's just not the way things work.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2480 (isolation #386) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:30 am

In post 2478, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:o3o we have last wills for that.
Luna tell your results to your good in case there is a janitor type role pls.
Tevinter works better for that than public.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2485 (isolation #387) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:33 am

Beeboy, did you give your double up thing?

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2489 (isolation #388) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:36 am

In post 2488, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 2485, Motoko and Scully wrote:Beeboy, did you give your double up thing?

~Titus
Yes
On whom?
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2491 (isolation #389) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:37 am

In post 2490, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:That is anti town to ask.
Strongly disagree. We should know if someone can act twice, should act twice but cannot, or if scum have it.

It's not like a cop result where it can change reads...

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2498 (isolation #390) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:42 am

In post 2497, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:
In post 2496, The Bieber Brothers wrote:does the person get notified

~Memeo
not until the night starts.
Then my question was premature. I thought they'd get notified today.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2500 (isolation #391) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:43 am

In post 2495, SirCakez wrote:Because ABR is antitown as heck
Then why were you voting with him yesterday?

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2502 (isolation #392) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:44 am

In post 2499, rb wrote:Oh look, SirCakez and Radical Rat all got on the same wagon as I did, even though I'm apparently one of their highest scumreads. Wonder why they did that?

Shoutouts toTBB and M&S who was also scumreading me and still got on the same wagon as me.

But I'm gonna let beeboy decide where I vote, but I will suggest that our god votes Cakez/Rat.
Time called. It wants its honesty back.

Thoughts on the speed wagon on ABR?
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2508 (isolation #393) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:49 am

VOTE: rb

I'm fine with lynching this too.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2512 (isolation #394) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:54 am

In post 2510, rb wrote:I wonder why scum are fine with lynching me.

Oh btw, I slipped that my warden power gets powerful later in the game, and it looks like there's some people desperate to lynch me early on. I wonder why???

Hmmm....what could this all mean? If only we could deduce why a cerain group of players might want a town player with a potentially powerful late game role lynched????
Flail.

This is the same logic that I scumread your slot on. Yet, you're trying to use it to save yourself after two votes.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2514 (isolation #395) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:58 am

I have to agree with Luna here, as the other head I propose we move onto.

VOTE: Irona

RB might be scum, but irona is a lot, lot worse.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2520 (isolation #396) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:02 pm

In post 2516, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2510, rb wrote:Oh btw, I slipped that my warden power gets powerful later in the game, and it looks like there's some people desperate to lynch me early on. I wonder why???
I would have rather you not mention this here ^_^;;
It's an AtE stunt.

RB is basically whining that I don't agree with his flat earth scenarios, so the game is unenjoyable. Yet, he won't even present anything beyond insults to support them so... :/ You can try to convince people of things, but insults don't convince anyone of anything.

iraonvp also did have a terrible ending yesterday so I'm fine with our vote there since both heads agree. That'll give RB and ABR some time to come around.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2522 (isolation #397) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:06 pm

In post 2521, rb wrote:Iraona is scummy for not being part of lynching the Townflip.

Nice one town.

Luna are you like reading this game or what?

Scum are in Cakez/Rat/TBB and the longer Titus tunnels pointlessly the more I think it could be M&S too.

Notice how they discredit/talk about lynching me, but they never will actually do it becausd I'm too good a distraction for them and if it gets to LyLo they can definitely get me lynched.
There's zero scum in your scumreads.

What is your read on ABR? Please support using specific posts.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2525 (isolation #398) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:07 pm

In post 2521, rb wrote:Iraona is scummy for not being part of lynching the Townflip.

Nice one town.

Luna are you like reading this game or what?

Scum are in Cakez/Rat/TBB and the longer Titus tunnels pointlessly the more I think it could be M&S too.

Notice how they discredit/talk about lynching me, but they never will actually do it becausd I'm too good a distraction for them and if it gets to LyLo they can definitely get me lynched.
That's not why I think iraona is scum.

Just the general play and lack of read progressions yesterday from the slot feel off.

-hebi
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2529 (isolation #399) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:11 pm

Ok, yeah you're scum or so far gone you might as well be. I'll just wait for everyone else to see it.

~Titus

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”