Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Motoko and Scully »

I'll be stepping away for a bit.

If anyone continues hurling personal insults my way, I'll be back though.

~Titus
yellowbaron
yellowbaron
Goon
yellowbaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:59 am

Post by yellowbaron »

In post 2038, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2029, yellowbaron wrote:If you can't see that my cases on Cakez + RR were ANYTHING BUT crying and insults then don't even bother asking for a case.

#dead2me #triggered #stoprapingme
Raping jokes are not appropriate for this game.

Seriously. This is not cool.

You could quote your cases behind a spoiler wall.

Did you go to the ABR school of scum where people don't just change reads so hurling insults is better?

~Titus
That's not even remotely a "rape joke" but...ok :lol:

Or you could actually read the thread. Honestly you expect me to go to any sort of effort to appease you when all you've been doing is misrepping me for the entire game? If you actually just read in the first place and didn't spend the entire game trying to fit your little narrative that Scum Tevinter must = YB Scum too then you might come up with something decent.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:01 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 2050, Motoko and Scully wrote:I'll be stepping away for a bit.

If anyone continues hurling personal insults my way, I'll be back though.

~Titus
Titus has a big nose
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:02 am

And long furry feet
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
yellowbaron
yellowbaron
Goon
yellowbaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:03 am

Post by yellowbaron »

Wow people actually don't understand foxbee's position and how it's like the best thing since sliced bread.

Makes me sad tbh.
yellowbaron
yellowbaron
Goon
yellowbaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:05 am

Post by yellowbaron »

Anyway I'm stepping away since Titus is. I'll be back when she starts having ideas again because Titus having ideas unchecked is dangerous.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:07 am

She posts so much but she doesnt even read the game its sad
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:09 am

And you couldn't even go 10 minutes without attacking my judgment could you.

You act as if I'm "not reading" because it doesn't suit your agenda.

Like I said, you want me gone, stop trying to insult me.

~Titus
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2049, Motoko and Scully wrote:Then there's the warden claim, which Beeboy claims a day warden when warden is resolved at EoD.

Then there's the insistence he become warden right after it's clear we aren't lynching Luna. Makes more sense for a roleblocker or a strongman role.

~Titus
MY
ROLE
IS
PROVEABLE
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

My power reads at the start of the next dayphase.
Like I don't know what you want me to do about that Titus
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2048, Motoko and Scully wrote:He immediately votes to open in Antiva. (Null by itself, I could argue with his claim he'd want to be in Tevinter if town but that's more me imposing my opinion of better method of playing the role so it's objectively null). 4
I call beeboy out saying his play is suboptimal. He says he's not playing optimally but "creating an empire". 21
He's really serious about Antivia being a voting bloc. 39
He walks back his assertion he's being strategically optimal and all will be explained later. 54
o3o I just joined this faction because I thought scum would feel inclined to know who is voted into being the warden. I kind of completely misunderstood everything about this faction. But either way I admitted to not actually knowing what I was doing so overall this is null.
He has a random attack on Dunn never justified for "pulling shit out of thin air". He never justifies anything Dunn as scummy. It's just a conclusion filled discredit in the pregame.
He picks on Luna based on him not following her, when everyone else rightfully had her as obvious town. He later says his standard was unreasonable. (Which allows him to jump back if it ever gains steam).
He townread Nero based on tone.
He townreads PV.
Dunnstral is doing jack and his town reads where all sheeps of other players town reads and his scum reads where all shit and unexplained.
I was null reading Luna but and didn't have the information from your hood so that is a load of crap. If you think Luna saying I was scum for town reading her would give me a good impression you aren't even worth arguing with.
Nero and PV burned through there town cred but thx for holding me to 30-40 page old reads.
Yet, he plays russian roulette between which one is scum (except never PV which is worrying since PV has done the least).
Where does this statement even come from?
PV isn't here so pushing him this early would be a waste of time.
He objects to Dwlee being the last Tevinter.
I wanted Dwlee in my hood I don't care about Tevinter.
He townreads PV which he never explains.
He townreads YB when all they do is throw insults.
I town read YB before the whole insult toxic shit hole thing he did.
There's been this circle jerk around Beeboy claiming to townread them when they're just seeking to disrupt naturally occurring townblocks.
Maybe because I think Dunnstral is scum?
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Please lynch me Titus I beg you because scum isn't night killing you are me this game.
Foxbird + beeboy
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:28 am

In post 2061, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:Please lynch me Titus I beg you because scum isn't night killing you are me this game.
Ok, you asked me what you can do. Stop this. I'll be writing you a longer response here that details exactly how I think and approach the game and WHY that makes things more a problem for you. This appeal to emotion just acts as a neon sign to disrupt the Masq wagon for no reason, especially considering you're allegedly scumreading him. I get the toxic comments from YB and ABR are a problem. I've already spoken to fire about that. Regardless of your alignment, I don't find lynch me statements townie.
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2062, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2061, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:Please lynch me Titus I beg you because scum isn't night killing you are me this game.
Ok, you asked me what you can do. Stop this. I'll be writing you a longer response here that details exactly how I think and approach the game and WHY that makes things more a problem for you. This appeal to emotion just acts as a neon sign to disrupt the Masq wagon for no reason, especially considering you're allegedly scumreading him. I get the toxic comments from YB and ABR are a problem. I've already spoken to fire about that. Regardless of your alignment, I don't find lynch me statements townie.
Write me a essay if you want. I think you are town and the conclusion you are coming to will still be wrong so I will still be frustrated. I am not asking to be lynched in hoping to not be lynched I believe the statement was supposed to have the opposite effect.
I am scum reading Masq it's just I am scum reading Radical Rat more and I have no reason to compromise right now, I don't know what part of that is hard to understand. We have more then a week left in the deadline and I don't see why when I should compromise when I am happy with both the leading wagons.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

You basically don't like my reads Titus. That doesn't mean I am scum.
Foxbird + beeboy
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:42 am

Beeboy, here's the long and the short of it. When I'm scumhunting, I'm looking to explain behavior and why. When you began objecting to and attacking the naturally occuring townblock, it served as a natural point to scumhunt in the game.

If Tevinter is a naturally occurring townblock, then scum will fight like holy hell to it.
If Tevinter has one or two scum, we'll likely see scum pushing against the town and the townies who cannot stand townblocks they are not a part of being stubborn about it because some people just really like control.

I have never seen you as the type that desperately needed control, so your whole play from the outside begged my initial question. Why? Why is that happening? Why is Beeboy seeking to attack town and assert dominance? Is it because he feels excluded or because he's pissed that his buddy didn't get into Tevinter? Your behavior strongly indicates the latter to me. It's not mod confirmed that I'm right. Plus, if I am, running at you straight away was a bad idea because you'd talk and lead me to your partners.

You promised you'd read into Masq later. I got crickets.

Now, we know that I'm holding that scumread of you back. YB assumed that I was scumreading you. Why? Where'd he get that? I was "treating you as if you were my townread", yet YB knew I saw you as scum. That's a red flag. I shrugged it off as a coincidence but the same pattern kept occurring. I also began holding back a YB scumread so that hopefully he would bus.

I spoke to Nero asking if I was laying on too thick getting YB to bus. Then out of left field, YB suddenly goes off on me. He never had the concerns about feeling manipulated before. The moment I express it in the PT. Am I supposed to dismiss it as another coincidence?

The push to lynch Luna when she's a claimed cop in the PT? Another coincidence?

How many things are just coincidence before YB is scum?

YB then when faced with this and the other reasons, just devolves into personal attacks, which is the current bad scum site meta thanks to ABR and hiplop.

I seek to have all my townreads working together. We lynch scum or not. If we lynch scum, the block continues to move. It makes the game really difficult on scum to townblock away mislynches and encourages them to bus. If the townblock fails to lynch scum, we look within the town block or suppose the wagon was heavily whiteknighted.

The game is about making hypothesis and testing them. At the same time, trying to draw the best out of everyone. The games where we lost have been the games where there's one or two town members afraid to contribute because of insults or ignored because people didn't seek the best in each other.

So you're going to need one hell of a case of radical rat or one hell of a better hypothesis on where the game is where it is.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:43 am

In post 2064, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:You basically don't like my reads Titus. That doesn't mean I am scum.
I don't like baseless doubtcasting.

I disagree with Shiro's feelmi read, but I don't think he's scum.

~Titus
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Titus your scum hunting has led you to believe I was town both times I was scum and you where town among our completed games. Not to say you are a bad scum hunter but your methods don't exactly work on me.
Foxbird + beeboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

I genuinely don't know what you want me to say because your case on me makes a lot of assumptions :/
Foxbird + beeboy
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:48 am

Just ignore Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:49 am

In post 2067, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:Titus your scum hunting has led you to believe I was town both times I was scum and you where town among our completed games. Not to say you are a bad scum hunter but your methods don't exactly work on me.
I acknowledged the biggest flaw in my scumhunting is supposing rational acting. Yet, you denied that being true and acted as if you would take the most rational option. I also have tried to change my methods somewhat by not charging headfirst into my scumreads (Masq is Nero's biggest choice I still fully support).

I still think you are scum. Comments like this just serve to tear down the credibility of your townread. Why do that as town? Town reads need credibility. I agreed to disagree with Shiro awhile ago, but I said the wagon on Feeli was town driven but for Vedith.

Instead of building up the people you find to be town, you're rewarding the players you find toxic and anti-town. That doesn't make sense as town.

~Titus
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:50 am

In post 2069, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Just ignore Titus
Can it. You know that thing you complain I don't do about never reassessing my reads. I'm trying to do that. These types of insults are not helpful at fucking all.

~Titus
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2070, Motoko and Scully wrote:I acknowledged the biggest flaw in my scumhunting is supposing rational acting. Yet, you denied that being true and acted as if you would take the most rational option. I also have tried to change my methods somewhat by not charging headfirst into my scumreads (Masq is Nero's biggest choice I still fully support).
I am acting rationally in regards to the reads I have right now. You just don't believe I am scum reading Dunn which there is really nothing I can do about that.
I still think you are scum. Comments like this just serve to tear down the credibility of your townread. Why do that as town? Town reads need credibility. I agreed to disagree with Shiro awhile ago, but I said the wagon on Feeli was town driven but for Vedith.
I wonder why I would try and tear down the credibility of a person who is proactively trying to get me lynched?
Instead of building up the people you find to be town, you're rewarding the players you find toxic and anti-town. That doesn't make sense as town.
I think you, Luna, ABR and YB are all town. There is only so much I can do outside saying "stop being toxic" and "stop having bad reads"
Foxbird + beeboy
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:02 am

@beeboy, Really? Your townread (me), says there's nothing scummy about Dunn. You're claiming he's throwing shit up to see what sticks. The game has progressed. You can try talking to me about why Dunn is scum again, or why RR is scum. Instead of you engaging in a dialogue, I just get told my reads are wrong and to change. My attempts to have a dialogue with you were crickets. When you're not engaging the promises you make (read up on Masq) or casing your scumreads (Dunn/RR), why should I believe any of your reads are real?

That's the problem. Town can be wrong. What happens in the situation hypothetically where I'm only wrong on you (townbeard) or I need to be the voice that gets scum lynched? You've already torn down the credibility and made me hostile to working with you by calling me dumb or saying my methods are bad. Pro tip: There's very little bad methods (toxic ones are). It's when those methods unite on an answer that we get the best result.

You can absolutely stop being part of the problem by rewarding ABR's behavior by following him onto whichever of the townblock he wants to vote. I presume you have other reads. Vote those. Rewarding ABR's play is an endorsement of it. It's like all those politicians who say "Donald Trump's comments are bad" but "I still endorse him for president". You can't have it both ways. I'm not saying ABR should be policy lynched (I'm very much against those), but you don't reward people for their behavior when it's toxic by joining them on trains and never discussing them.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:04 am

This whole thing is why "Fos Buddy" but "Vote Townie" is a thing. Your behavior looks like that. Each of you (YB, Beeboy, Vedith, Masq) seems to consistently have one of each other as scum, but you all conveniently have better places to vote.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”