A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

Vote Count 1.19
Feelmi Udders (L-2): Shiro , Vedith , randomidget, Bieber Brothers , Motoko and Scully , Frizzy Cola , Foxbeebirdboy, rb , Radical Rat

Radical Rat (L-7): Albert B. Rampage , SirCakez, Masquerade, Feelmi Udders
Masquerade (L-10) : 100 Percent Ego
Albert B. Rampage (L-10): Luna Fox
PeregrineV (L-10): iraonavp

Not Voting (4) : Yume , PeregrineV , shaddowez , Dunnstral

With 20 players alive it takes 11 votes to lynch.

Mod Notes: Feelmi Udders & PeregrineV are V/LA during weekends.
Albert B. Rampage is V/LA till the 10th.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2016-08-13 12:00:00)

“Nobility does not exist without obligation. We owe everything we have, even our lives, to our land and people.”
Arl of Redcliff ; Arl Eamon

Warden Voterandomidget (4) : Frizzy Cola , Radical Rat , SirCakez , Yume

Not Voting (1): randomidget
Last edited by A Song of Ice and Fire on Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 2046, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 563, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 282, yellowbaron wrote:Speculating about the nations is pointless imo. I was going to do it but scum could follow any pattern really.

-rb
This feels scummy to me. "I was gonna do this, but we just can't predict those slippery scum folk, so here's an essentially blank post."
In post 553, Dunnstral wrote:
Fos: Radical Rat
If it's because of lurking, I've just been somewhat busy lately.
The weekend should be full of life from me!
In post 1178, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1163, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1151, Radical Rat wrote:I think, for today at least, we should lynch outside of Tevinter.

Luna and Titus both have plans for sorting their nation, and seem reasonably confident they'll get a Masonry out of it.
That's worth letting them do, imo.
OK guys I found scum now. Notice how I didn't call anyone else I voted scum. I waited until I had a serious read.

Rat is scum. I guarantee it. Everybody sheep me.

What nation benefits scum the most? The one with a hidden vote for warden? The one with daychat so they can spy on and control townies? Tevinter is the most hospitable environment for more than one scum to join.

Rat doesn't want you to vote there for nebulous reasons he implies he doesn't understand himself. Tevinter has time and time again stood up for each other and defended their own members. How are they supposed to become a masonry if they deflect every single wagon on one of their members like Luna and Monole has done when we voted Dun? That vedith counterwagon was fast, and organized.

No, Tevinter had likely 2-3 scum in it and Rat is the one outside of it.

VOTE: Rat
I disagree. It makes more sense for scum to spread out so they can have eyes on ALL of the chats.
And even if I were the sole outlying scum... Why would I have picked the nation with NO secret communication? Orlais and Tevinter were full when I joined, but Antiva was still open.

Instead, I picked Ferelden because I wanted to be part of the nation with the most transparency. We can't cook up schemes, or lie about our Warden.
In post 1585, Radical Rat wrote:"Hello, I won't talk to you about my scumreads unless you vote them first, kthxbai"
The last post was obviously supposed to be making fun of someone else, hence the quotes, but RR should have quoted them.

Otherwise, these other RR posts above don't seem that scummy? The first one seems kinda like a new player and the rest seem like he's actually scum hunting.
The last quote is very scum-aligned and fake, he just pops into the thread to take one potshot at yellowbaron and then leaves like his Sonic the Hedgehog avatar...

He isn't a new player and he is trying to appear more open but it looks really bad.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by Motoko and Scully »

In post 2273, Radical Rat wrote:To be fair, there could be multiple types of mages.

For example, I'm a Battlemage. ABR could be some other mage with different abilities.
I fully expect there to be. The claims seem to run a pattern. Is it theoretically possible that ABR is honest about being a cop? Yes. Likely no.
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Luna
Vedith
Iro
Beeboy
ABR
Luna
PV

I count 7 ability claims lol.
Foxbird + beeboy
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 2273, Radical Rat wrote:To be fair, there could be multiple types of mages.

For example, I'm a Battlemage. ABR could be some other mage with different abilities.
There is zero town-aligned motivation to claim your role randomly, the scum-aligned players obviously have fakeclaims that you are using.

Your claim says nothing about ABR at all, and you deliberately ignored the context of our conversation to find an excuse to claim your flavor.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Yeah, i actually forgot about Vedith and Iroa.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 2278, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:Luna
Vedith
Iro
Beeboy
ABR
Luna
PV

I count 7 ability claims lol.
Yes, and PeregrineV is the only one with a non-warden, and a day ability...
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2264, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2261, iraonavp wrote:Motoko and Scully, do you still think yellowbaron are scum-aligned?
Quite probably. If not, they are basically a townbeard doing nothing useful. It's very hard to distinguish between the two.

~Titus
I'm aligning my vote with the only slot in this game making sound arguments and any actual sense at all.

I tried doing my own individual reads and all I was met with was 20+ pages of being misrepped/ridiculed for things by people who're either deliberately just trying to fling mud, or they're legitimately not even reading the game and the context of my interactions. So I'm sheeping and lending my vote with what I think is by far the best player in the game right now. The only thing that's not useful are your absolutely moronic blind faith in that godawful strategy you and Luna concocted, and the slew of assumptions you've made about potential scumteams PRE-FLIP.

There is literally not a single flip and you're trying to call scumteams based on some of the most absurd assumptions I've ever read, while tunneling a town player with misrep after misrep and literally lying about things that have been said. Yeah, let's talk about useful shall we?

Oh and also, you scumread people just based on whether they agree with your reads or not. What a joke :lol:
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 2279, iraonavp wrote:There is zero town-aligned motivation to claim your role randomly
Unless that was part of the plan to weed out scum, which everyone contributed to not make it happen.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:35 pm

In post 2135, Radical Rat wrote:Oh shit.
What brought that on?

At any rate, my claim is Battlemage, and I should not have a giant wagon, because I am Town. Though I don't really have a way to prove that yet, I invite anyone with a cop ability to check me out. Obviously, don't claim that though.
iraonvp, RR already claimed his flavor. He didn't work it into his claim.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 2276, iraonavp wrote:
In post 282, yellowbaron wrote:Speculating about the nations is pointless imo. I was going to do it but scum could follow any pattern really.

-rb
This feels scummy to me. "I was gonna do this, but we just can't predict those slippery scum folk, so here's an essentially blank post."
In post 1151, Radical Rat wrote:I think, for today at least, we should lynch outside of Tevinter.

Luna and Titus both have plans for sorting their nation, and seem reasonably confident they'll get a Masonry out of it.
OK guys I found scum now. Notice how I didn't call anyone else I voted scum. I waited until I had a serious read.

What nation benefits scum the most? The one with a hidden vote for warden? The one with daychat so they can spy on and control townies? Tevinter is the most hospitable environment for more than one scum to join.

Rat doesn't want you to vote there for nebulous reasons he implies he doesn't understand himself. Tevinter has time and time again stood up for each other and defended their own members. How are they supposed to become a masonry if they deflect every single wagon on one of their members like Luna and Monole has done when we voted Dun? That vedith counterwagon was fast, and organized.

I disagree. It makes more sense for scum to spread out so they can have eyes on ALL of the chats.
And even if I were the sole outlying scum... Why would I have picked the nation with NO secret communication? Orlais and Tevinter were full when I joined, but Antiva was still open.

Instead, I picked Ferelden because I wanted to be part of the nation with the most transparency. We can't cook up schemes, or lie about our Warden.
In post 1585, Radical Rat wrote:"Hello, I won't talk to you about my scumreads unless you vote them first, kthxbai"
The last post was obviously supposed to be making fun of someone else, hence the quotes, but RR should have quoted them.

Otherwise, these other RR posts above don't seem that scummy? The first one seems kinda like a new player and the rest seem like he's actually scum hunting.
The last quote is very scum-aligned and fake, he just pops into the thread to take one potshot at yellowbaron and then leaves like his Sonic the Hedgehog avatar...

He isn't a new player and he is trying to appear more open but it looks really bad.
I mean, this is only my... 5th game? MAYBE 6th?

Detective Conan
Greatest Idea
Dota
This

Yeah, 6th.
I still consider myself pretty new.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 2270, Motoko and Scully wrote:ABR claimed cop and Mage.
Everyone has told him Mages are not Cops.
All the investigatives are not Mages.
ABR lied. That's like pretty clear there.
The only question is why.

And I've designed setups where the unique claim was town. See Mass Effect Mafia. Town got played for mislynching based off that.
What? This doesn't make any sense.
Everyone has told him Mages are not Cops.
How did everyone know this..?
All the investigatives are not Mages.
How do you know this..?

I think ABR is telling the truth...
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by Shiro »

I also claimed mage and dun claimed warrior.

Ira has a point though, the mere fact that none of us supported that non warden powers are a thing, it mostly means we don't have them.

FFS LET ME POST DX
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:38 pm

@iraonvp, Due to the pattern and claims discussion. There were quite a few claims. They all follow that pattern. ABR would be the odd man out with a claim of mage and cop.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 2284, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2135, Radical Rat wrote:Oh shit.
What brought that on?

At any rate, my claim is Battlemage, and I should not have a giant wagon, because I am Town. Though I don't really have a way to prove that yet, I invite anyone with a cop ability to check me out. Obviously, don't claim that though.
iraonvp, RR already claimed his flavor. He didn't work it into his claim.
Okay, I didn't read up to that part yet, I'm still more than 10 pages behind... Even that post is so awful.

Look how many times he qualifies his comments, just adding on little things to say at the end. Trying to feign surprise at his wagon, as well. That is not a genuine reaction.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by Shiro »

I can confirm as a claimed mage that I am infact not a cop or investigative.

I truthfully wield the unstable explosion magic.

I target a nation and 3 of it's inhabitants die. Sadly I cannot control which ones are offed
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 2285, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 2276, iraonavp wrote:

-rb

I mean, this is only my... 5th game? MAYBE 6th?

Detective Conan
Greatest Idea
Dota
This

Yeah, 6th.
I still consider myself pretty new.
It doesn't matter, you're still scum-aligned.
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2290, Shiro wrote:I can confirm as a claimed mage that I am infact not a cop or investigative.

I target a nation and 3 of it's inhabitants die. Sadly I cannot control which ones are offed
Why claim this ;w;
Foxbird + beeboy
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2268, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2266, rb wrote:
In post 2261, iraonavp wrote:Motoko and Scully, do you still think yellowbaron are scum-aligned?
It doesn't matter what she actually thinks, her ego will compel her to misrep me and paint me as scum anyway :lol:
Why not talk with me then.
Why bother? Anything I say in the public thread is just gonna result in Titus throwing shade at me if it has anything to do with any of her precious townreads. This game is literally the least fun I've ever had because I can't even fucking scumhunt without having to endure being endlessly misrepped by her. That's why I've been so insulting, because I asked her MULTIPLE times to please RE-READ what she's talking about and she's just like, "ner ner caught scum ner ner!"

She's made associative tells pre-game and pre-flip and she's confbiasing SO FUCKING HARD right now, which is why I think it's imperative every single player completely ignores everything she says. Fuck, if you want to lynch me just to show how objectively shit her associative tells and assumptions are then go ahead. I'm struggling to even care about this game which is why I'm sheeping beeboy. He's one of the only people I can see not confbiasing and making actual sense. If he's scum and I'm sheeping scum that's 100% the town's fault for being as utterly nonsensical and awful as they are right now.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:40 pm

In post 2282, rb wrote:
In post 2264, Motoko and Scully wrote:
Quite probably. If not, they are basically a townbeard doing nothing useful. It's very hard to distinguish between the two.

~Titus
I'm aligning my vote with the only slot in this game making sound arguments and any actual sense at all.

I tried doing my own individual reads and all I was met with was 20+ pages of being misrepped/ridiculed for things by people who're either deliberately just trying to fling mud, or they're legitimately not even reading the game and the context of my interactions. So I'm sheeping and lending my vote with what I think is by far the best player in the game right now. The only thing that's not useful are your absolutely moronic blind faith in that godawful strategy you and Luna concocted, and the slew of assumptions you've made about potential scumteams PRE-FLIP.

There is literally not a single flip and you're trying to call scumteams based on some of the most absurd assumptions I've ever read, while tunneling a town player with misrep after misrep and literally lying about things that have been said. Yeah, let's talk about useful shall we?

Oh and also, you scumread people just based on whether they agree with your reads or not. What a joke :lol:
That last sentence is such a zombie lie. You haven't done anything but kiss up to ABR who hasn't made a sole argument all game but yelling, despite my early game attempts otherwise.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Yeah and how convenient that he claimed the exact same (2-shot) limitation i did have, if there's scum in tevinter, then ABR is definitively scum getting info from them.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 2290, Shiro wrote:I can confirm as a claimed mage that I am infact not a cop or investigative.

Okay, I will change my vote to you on the condition that you use it on Tevinter Imperium. That's a really strong ability.
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Luna and Shiro had no reason to claim... >_>
Foxbird + beeboy
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:41 pm

In post 2295, Luna Fox wrote:Yeah and how convenient that he claimed the exact same (2-shot) limitation i did have, if there's scum in tevinter, then ABR is definitively scum getting info from them.
Everyone appears to have that. If scum are getting information from the hood, it's YB.
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

In post 2295, Luna Fox wrote:Yeah and how convenient that he claimed the exact same (2-shot) limitation i did have, if there's scum in tevinter, then ABR is definitively scum getting info from them.
EVERYONE HAS THE 2-SHOT MODIFIER
Foxbird + beeboy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”