Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 2343, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2342, iraonavp wrote:
In post 2338, Motoko and Scully wrote:Luna, ABR is just going to flail and complain the truth makes no sense. Let's just end this day already.

I don't think they'll be constructive at all but just attack me personally.
No, don't end the day, unvote!

I haven't even read yet, and even you acknowledge that PeregrineV scumslipped...
No. That's not what I said like at all.
In post 2265, Motoko and Scully wrote:Extremely unlikely is notable. He also claimed it unprompted. It's worth analyzing. To call it a scumslip though is just inaccurate.
Okay, but you almost did...

Still, it doesn't make any sense to quick hammer when PeregrineV is lurking and not even posting in the thread!

PeregrineV clearly lied, there are no non-warden day abilities...
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by Motoko and Scully »

In post 2348, Shiro wrote:Tbh I would switch to pv cause his flip Will basically tell us Luna alignment and Luna alignment will tell us Titus alignment.

But I reeeeeally want Felmi dead
Wrong. PV could be scum buddying Luna.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by Shiro »

That would be a horrible scum move imo
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 2348, Shiro wrote:Tbh I would switch to pv cause his flip Will basically tell us Luna alignment and Luna alignment will tell us Titus alignment.
Doesnt really work that way... well
PV flipping town confirms me as town 2 shot cop. But he flipping scum literally confirms nothing other that im not confirmed town.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:02 pm

In post 2350, iraonavp wrote:
In post 2343, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2342, iraonavp wrote:
In post 2338, Motoko and Scully wrote:Luna, ABR is just going to flail and complain the truth makes no sense. Let's just end this day already.

I don't think they'll be constructive at all but just attack me personally.
No, don't end the day, unvote!

I haven't even read yet, and even you acknowledge that PeregrineV scumslipped...
No. That's not what I said like at all.
In post 2265, Motoko and Scully wrote:Extremely unlikely is notable. He also claimed it unprompted. It's worth analyzing. To call it a scumslip though is just inaccurate.
Okay, but you almost did...

Still, it doesn't make any sense to quick hammer when PeregrineV is lurking and not even posting in the thread!

PeregrineV clearly lied, there are no non-warden day abilities...
PV lurking is his default state. This was covered earlier in the thread.

Even if we assume he lied, the question is why did he lie. What was the motivation?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 2351, Motoko and Scully wrote:

I think that this is the case, because he wanted to preserve the illusion of the "masonry" that you were perpetuating and Luna Fox seems vaguely town-aligned to me at this point.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:02 pm

In post 2353, Luna Fox wrote:
PV flipping town confirms me as town 2 shot cop. But he flipping scum literally confirms nothing other that im not confirmed town.
He could flip town liar as well.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 2354, Motoko and Scully wrote:Even if we assume he lied, the question is why did he lie. What was the motivation?
To make himself look town-aligned...
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2346, Luna Fox wrote:Why did we suddenly went back to spreading toxicity.
Titus, ABR, rb seriously.
This isn't toxicity Luna.

This is me explaining as a town player, that Titus associative tells are absolutely terrible. I don't know if you've read them or not, but Titus thinks that if Tevinter has scum, then beeboy + myself MUST also be scum. She's decided this like 30 pages back presumably and has just been sitting on her scumreads of beeboy + me (even though it was obvious she was scumreading us, I didn't know quite how dumb the reason was until she explained it).

I'm getting tunneled because Titus is literally incapable of accepting the possibility that her pre-game pre-flip nation-choice association-tells were wrong. It's absolutely not toxic for me to point this out when I _KNOW_ Titus is objectively wrong because I'm town.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:04 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 2355, iraonavp wrote:

I think that this is the case, because he wanted to preserve the illusion of the "masonry" that you were perpetuating and Luna Fox seems vaguely town-aligned to me at this point.
There was also other option talked in the nation chat, which is what i was told right after that, that he was reaction testing me, tho i still dunno if the motives were town or scum for that.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:04 pm

In post 2357, iraonavp wrote:
In post 2354, Motoko and Scully wrote:Even if we assume he lied, the question is why did he lie. What was the motivation?
To make himself look town-aligned...
Or to give Luna credibility to avoid infighting.

There's other things as well. We don't know the situation at all. That's a fair assumption you're making, but not the only one. Everything should be analyzed.

Like if I think there's a leaker, it points to YB scum due to the timing of their comments.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:04 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 2356, Motoko and Scully wrote:
No, he wouldn't do that, it's ridiculous to lie to his neighbors if he was town-aligned.

yellowbaron, please vote PeregrineV, Titus doesn't matter if you don't think she is scum-aligned... You should focus on PeregrineV instead, who is obviously scum-aligned...
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2361, iraonavp wrote:
In post 2356, Motoko and Scully wrote:
No, he wouldn't do that, it's ridiculous to lie to his neighbors if he was town-aligned.

yellowbaron, please vote PeregrineV, Titus doesn't matter if you don't think she is scum-aligned... You should focus on PeregrineV instead, who is obviously scum-aligned...
Nope I'm sheeping beeboy he's the best player in the game.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 2359, Luna Fox wrote:

There was also other option talked in the nation chat, which is what i was told right after that, that he was reaction testing me, tho i still dunno if the motives were town or scum for that.
He said that he was "reaction testing" you, or someone else supposed that?
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 2358, rb wrote:
In post 2346, Luna Fox wrote:Why did we suddenly went back to spreading toxicity.

This is me explaining as a town player, that Titus associative tells are absolutely terrible. I don't know if you've read them or not, but Titus thinks that if Tevinter has scum, then beeboy + myself MUST also be scum. She's decided this like 30 pages back presumably and has just been sitting on her scumreads of beeboy + me (even though it was obvious she was scumreading us, I didn't know quite how dumb the reason was until she explained it).

I'm getting tunneled because Titus is literally incapable of accepting the possibility that her pre-game pre-flip nation-choice association-tells were wrong. It's absolutely not toxic for me to point this out when I _KNOW_ Titus is objectively wrong because I'm town.
Yeah sorry i guess you got caught in the crossfire, but i still see you making your snark posts at Titus part of contributing to the toxicity, I know it's hard and annoying, i've been in that position before.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:06 pm

In post 2358, rb wrote:

And now you're overstating my confidence level.

You're highly upset that you can't accept that I'm townreading the people in my hood and that read got stronger over time if town. To me, it just looks like whining and personal attacks.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 2363, iraonavp wrote:
In post 2359, Luna Fox wrote:

He said that he was "reaction testing" you, or someone else supposed that?
Someone else supposed that, considering my first reaction was to claim that i was town so he could use his ability, then he said he had already used it.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2365, Motoko and Scully wrote:
In post 2358, rb wrote:

And now you're overstating my confidence level.

You're highly upset that you can't accept that I'm townreading the people in my hood and that read got stronger over time if town. To me, it just looks like whining and personal attacks.
No.

I DO NOT CARE WHO YOU TOWNREAD.

I care that you constantly misrep and tunnel me because I happen to not agree with your townreads, your strategy or your pre-flip association tells.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Well, it isn't a "reaction test" if he gave additional details, most likely.

The fact that he didn't make a more considered attempt to decide when to use it also lends itself to the possibility that he just made it up on the spot.
Foxbeebirdboy
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Foxbeebirdboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by Foxbeebirdboy »

Sigh I am getting this desire to replace out :/
Foxbird + beeboy
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:10 pm

In post 2368, iraonavp wrote:Well, it isn't a "reaction test" if he gave additional details, most likely.

The fact that he didn't make a more considered attempt to decide when to use it also lends itself to the possibility that he just made it up on the spot.
I don't think anyone disagrees with this as a possibility. My sole gripe is that you argue it's a scumslip.
Motoko and Scully
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Motoko and Scully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:10 pm

@RB, Say something new, or we don't have anything else to talk about.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 2369, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:Sigh I am getting this desire to replace out :/
Why, we're finally starting to move away from toxicity.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 2369, Foxbeebirdboy wrote:Sigh I am getting this desire to replace out :/
Noooo D:
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Actually rb and titus are still on their back and forth u.u