Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia GAME OVER- Happy Ending?

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:52 am

Post by pisskop »

beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:56 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 141, White Narcissus wrote:i dont think zzzx is scum though

:igmeou:

In post 176, Oversoul wrote:Really? What kind of chair...

Can you stop with the chair. Its a chair, not a crutch. Stop using it as one.

In post 200, Titus wrote:I should probably just leave,

No, dont do this. Also you have like zero votes on you rn.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:56 am

Post by pisskop »

That was 5 pages I cared about and 6 I didnt
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:58 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 65, Saint wrote:mmmph

In post 215, Saint wrote:MFFFFFFPH

In post 218, Saint wrote:MPHPFPFPFPHPF

In post 219, Saint wrote:HELP

In post 264, Saint wrote:mpfh

This is the best frikkin iso ever. I'm the sumbissive, and this guy's gagged?

vote: Saint
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:48 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 281, Fresh wrote:Huck fydras.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Spoiler: .

No thank you flubber, I have my iVag
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:56 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 375, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 356, Saint wrote:eyev wrought afrell awnroo

You've thought as well?

Ok

VOTE: Pisskop

eww. I smell stale sweat and scum on what they think is an easy vote.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:34 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 520, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 436, pisskop wrote:
In post 375, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 356, Saint wrote:eyev wrought afrell awnroo

You've thought as well?

Ok

eww. I smell stale sweat and scum on what they think is an easy vote.

Really? A man is in a neighborhood which your previous slot claimed, yet this one is nowhere to be found in a man's QT. Your previous slot is caught lying and is then bailing on the game once a counter is being made, and this is the best you've got? Say you are smelling the perfume being left from a night of great sex, not voting to give any weight to these words , and then disappearing? This one is coming into a scum role and seeing his previous is leaving because they are caught.

A man is much and more disappointed with the part where town is seeing one make a claim, another countering that claim, that one leaving, and this one trying to hand wave it away and seemingly taking no note of the whole thing. Wagon ahoy!

Vote: Jager Tharn the riddlemaster

I can go here. Lol @ lying about a role.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 536, Gorkington wrote:im annoyed that i feel like jaqen is townier for having pushed this.
:igmeou:

Don't you do that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:39 am

Post by pisskop »

I'm not sure how to procede in this game. I don't do themes so well :(
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:42 am

Post by pisskop »

Excited to hear from Anen
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:13 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 565, Saint wrote:OMG THANK YOU FOR UNGAGGING ME MY GIMP MASK WAS COVERING MY FACE

I AM A WATCHER WHO HAS TO SELF WATCH SO IT KINDA SUCKS BUT I CAN CLEAR TOWN WHO VISIT ME IF SOMEONE PROTECTS ME

Im trying my hardest to imagine the flavor you'd fit in as?

Like . . . Maybe musclemen? I know I used to enjoy looking at myself. You know, okay. I guess it fits. Why you'd claim weakened right out of gate is silly?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:15 am

Post by pisskop »

I have no clue what you'd gain from claiming so early, claiming self-compulsion, and then on top of it being gagged.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:29 am

Post by pisskop »

^^ Vig target

In post 583, Titus wrote:@Pisskop, releasing your own sex tape might work

I'll have to try it sometime, thanks!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:50 am

Post by pisskop »

Only if they target you because you didn't claim a compulsion to target yourself.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 607, masters of fart wrote:This is a good good good post and superprotown imo.

Not only does he have the nature of the relationship wrong he's reachy around the crack of his ass to say something so veiled it makes none of the senses.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

I find nothing town about choosing to focus on neighborhoods when it been established its not the only one here. He's avoiding other content in favor of this.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

But I think its cute you find it town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:04 am

Post by pisskop »

What are you doing Anen. I'd like contents from you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:11 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 617, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 613, pisskop wrote:I find nothing town about choosing to focus on neighborhoods when it been established its not the only one here. He's avoiding other content in favor of this.

Misrep that more! A man is inviting and dropping it completely once he is corrected. So, are you Sxumsoon and a man is just finding a bad reason for thinking you are in the first place?

okay he can be town
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:12 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 645, Gorkington wrote:^pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

:(

You're not helping me
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:14 am

Post by pisskop »

But I already have a master, and he's hurt me twice.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:15 am

Post by pisskop »

Actually I'm tempted to use my 1 game of experience with them to scumread them
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 651, Voidedmafia wrote:Reads on other players no named Jaqen, go!

In post 650, pisskop wrote:Actually I'm tempted to use my 1 game of experience with them to scumread them

In post 614, pisskop wrote:But I think its cute you find it town.

In post 592, pisskop wrote:Only if they target you because you didn't claim a compulsion to target yourself.

In post 575, pisskop wrote:I have no clue what you'd gain from claiming so early, claiming self-compulsion, and then on top of it being gagged.

In post 549, pisskop wrote:Excited to hear from Anen
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:02 am

Post by pisskop »

eww
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:06 am

Post by pisskop »

Wouldn't work.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:07 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 661, Gorkington wrote:
In post 659, pisskop wrote:eww

do i have to tunnel you and call you scum to get you to start putting effort into this game?
i could try that if you want.

So you wanna try scumreading Titus without the Burden of Proof?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:14 am

Post by pisskop »

Shhh, I'm dippin' a toe.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:16 am

Post by pisskop »

Also I think I can fairly reliably read Titus by this point. Nothing conclusive here without flips, but we have better pushes today.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:16 am

Post by pisskop »

Not even a little interested in a Titus wagon atm.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:13 am

Post by pisskop »

ugh, ten pages of getting bent
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:09 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 682, Saint wrote:if i wasnt voted out D1 on this website so much perhaps my meta would be different

Still a good lynch and/or vig.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:21 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 814, Aneninen wrote:Eg. Pisskop could tell you more about this topic. He may remember at least two good games of mine and a really terrible one. (That'swhy I hope he's town.)

I remember me screaming you're caught scum watcher, and BBT white knighting you into a V. :igmeou:

Glad you posted something of length.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:36 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 958, Gorkington wrote:
fart wrote:we both agreed that you're obvtown.
are you going to explain this shos?

Funny you mentioned this. I was just noting it for later.

In post 825, masters of fart wrote:VOTE: loran

Moving vote back because /FAAAAAAARRT

Y U do this? I'm having issues identifying an internal dialogue that is town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:37 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 671, Gorkington wrote:all im gathering from what youre saying is that there is so much useless shit sitting in this playerbase, so we should ignore titus because she wont just fuck around and do nothing.
are you nullreading her or townreading her?
why do you need flips to read her?

Forcefully null atm. I'm looking for scummy motivation from her but skimming I cant see it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:20 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont find the fasces informative or scummy :| But Im mildly curious why they have rubber bands for roping.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:30 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 963, Saint wrote:
In post 950, TheIrishPope wrote:Hello I'm around ask me questions

will you visit me tonight? it will help the town if i can clear a few people

what.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:35 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: TIP
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:35 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 965, Saint wrote:read the game. i'm not going to hold your hand, pisskop.

You're being stupid, and you should be ashamed of it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:37 am

Post by pisskop »

Do you honestly expect us to buy that because a role visited you and didn't kill/roleblock you you're suudenly town and that person is also town?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Vote for hiiiim, Titus.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:40 am

Post by pisskop »

coo <3
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:47 am

Post by pisskop »

I looked through his games, and I
think
I saw a scumtell he popped.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:32 am

Post by pisskop »

if he flips.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:27 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1276, Slobberknocker wrote:VOTE: pisskop

this is his scum game.

who are you? I mean besides somebody who doesnt know me
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:27 am

Post by pisskop »

Im also here to read.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:30 am

Post by pisskop »

why am I a wagon?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:31 am

Post by pisskop »

All I see here is Im suddenly a counterwagon to TIPpy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:37 am

Post by pisskop »

okay, so the wagon on me is just a bunch of crying about how i find a game of depravity boring. Coolsauce.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:39 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1249, Oversoul wrote:I think Masters of Fart is scum and they are currently voting pisskop. bleh, don't like the wagon already but I guess. TIP wagon is stalling

Saint should really be the lynch for today. Blatant rolefish on something that was obviously a joke.

so oversoul of slobber are the scum on the wagon, should there be any.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:00 am

Post by pisskop »

What he did looked town?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:02 am

Post by pisskop »

I mean maybe if I start applying wifom . . .
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:38 am

Post by pisskop »

I'd object. I think its pclear to me when Im town and when Im not. and you havent had the distinct pleasure of playing with scum-me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:39 am

Post by pisskop »

I tend to get more eloquent when I'm scum, for example. And my focus vecomes more predatory.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:41 am

Post by pisskop »

So back to the idea that this game is wagoning lurkers and not getting cases?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:59 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1299, Spiffeh wrote:@pisskop Ya know using self meta to defend yourself means that you are aware of your meta and can therefore manipulate it so you DON'T act like that as scum..

Nah, I would never lie to try to win.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:18 am

Post by pisskop »

umm
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:19 am

Post by pisskop »

What do you mean Gork?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:28 am

Post by pisskop »

Gork, I know I ignored you. But whats this about Xtot?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:45 am

Post by pisskop »

So is he scummy for asking the slot to read, or scummy because he gave 2 sentence rundown of one wagon?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:49 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1312, farside22 wrote:I've dealt with town pisskop and so far this isn't it

:|

You don't know what I do. you've gone on record saying every towngame with me is different.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:49 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1315, vezokpiraka wrote:Why do I think like a mom that's way older than me?

hi, we arent going to strum the ate harp all night, are we?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:57 am

Post by pisskop »

hi. your slot is scummy andvyoure gonna dick around instead of provide?

@ikaslot
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:09 am

Post by pisskop »

My whole wagon is so fucked up Im not sure where to begin.

Farside is voting for fiollowing my large game meta.
Oversoul is laying out lynches and calling 2 of them better than me while voting me for in the same post.
I have X number of votes because people are all Jelly of me.

And we've got the fake ball-gagger defending my as some sort of VI.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:10 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1329, farside22 wrote:I was scum in that game you know.
Didn't you just saying this was your obvious town game?

???
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:12 am

Post by pisskop »

At least oversoul dropped his chair routine. He rode that harder than Farside's flavor
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:13 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1335, Spiffeh wrote:Pisskop why haven't you revealed the scumtell that TIP popped?

I guess I wasnt clear when I said NO. Shoo off away with you now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:16 am

Post by pisskop »

They dont lose anything in particular. If you cant be convinced to ynch him today without it you wont be convinced with it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:22 am

Post by pisskop »

</3 you're damaging our relationship.

Also
In post 1333, pisskop wrote:
In post 1329, farside22 wrote:I was scum in that game you know.
Didn't you just saying this was your obvious town game?

???
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:37 am

Post by pisskop »

I'll just sit her and faph off then. You guys continue to make bad descisions while I solve the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:40 am

Post by pisskop »

your push is like a hot load of aids.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:42 am

Post by pisskop »

You're literally arguing that, as scum, I would be so bold/brazen/stupid to make a claim I couldn't back up instead of say, voteparking on Saint and his overzealous caliming or hopping down jager or doing any number of things with the notes I would have.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:44 am

Post by pisskop »

Fart's overzealous and frankly it hurts to see all his spam and then get accused of not posting my thoughts.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:45 am

Post by pisskop »

Spiffeh, stop being a pussy and vote.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:46 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont see why you need that information Fart. Its p pathetic.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:49 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1360, masters of fart wrote:And funny youc all my posts scum

Care to cite this, or is this just more reaching for a case that isnt there?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:50 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont have the fucks to give out to you. You keep losing the game. When you get around to it just metadive some. Or don't .
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:54 am

Post by pisskop »

Quar? I forgot he was even playing. Which is probs bad.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (isolation #78) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:58 am

Post by pisskop »

farside
Tell me how this is different than other games with me?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (isolation #79) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

Was it the part where I called the IC a moron?
Was it the part where I called you scum and tunneled Farscum to death?
Was it the part where I refused to back up my claims?

In post 1217, farside22 wrote:
In post 1214, pisskop wrote:Farside's omguses will be pulled up, and none of you will vote herfor lying as well as being agressive, the heart of this gamekilling drama, providing little to no content, and swapping reads like a stripper swaps dollar bills for heroin.

You say this but ignore sala who has been that all game.

Are you even reading my ISO?

Let's ask others.

Does anyone agree with pisskop' view?

Farside, you've put you foot in your mouth just there. I
had
a townread on you before.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (isolation #80) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1370, Voidedmafia wrote:Which is why we should get rid of him! TIP at least gave a semblance of content.

He is my master.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #81) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

Farside's vote is trash. Farside's question dodging.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (isolation #82) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1374, farside22 wrote:

In post 1367, pisskop wrote:
farside
Tell me how this is different than other games with me?

How is your town game? You want to tell me?
Also why you bringing in a quote I said in another game and what does that have to do with anything?

Hows about you now answer the question. I dont have to prove im town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (isolation #83) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote: farside
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (isolation #84) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

Farside, your vote has been proven to suck eggs. Your logic has been refuted, and all that's left is your stubbornness. you just goty out of a theme with me, where my play was more or less in line with this game. I dont have to prove a thing; you made the claim that my meta didnt match.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #85) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1388, Saint wrote:
In post 1385, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1381, Saint wrote:I TRUST vezokpiraka
He is telling everyone his alignment is town
which he wouldnt everrrr do as scum why would scum everrrr lie?

:facepalm:

The more i read this game the more i want to replace out of here, seriously... specially because of posts like this one.

~Sakura

Go ahead and replace out, we wouldn't notice you're gone.

Shut up
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (isolation #86) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

so is Vez a PL or scummy? Im not sure what we're getting at

In post 1393, farside22 wrote:
In post 1390, pisskop wrote:Farside, your vote has been proven to suck eggs. Your logic has been refuted, and all that's left is your stubbornness. you just goty out of a theme with me, where my play was more or less in line with this game. I dont have to prove a thing; you made the claim that my meta didnt match.

No one has done any of that.
Stop bs'ing

In post 1312, farside22 wrote:I've dealt with town pisskop and so far this isn't it

:eek:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (isolation #87) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1399, farside22 wrote:Tell me when you stay on a vote and did nothing that game? You were not a follower our last game either

When have I 'stayed on a vote'?

Farside, your case sucks the eggs out of a clentched butthole.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #88) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1386, farside22 wrote:your town meta first and never explained how.

Jojo's big Adventure

:igmeou: Such work, many clicks

In post 1399, farside22 wrote:You were not a follower our last game either

What does this mean?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (isolation #89) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

So, my votes on Saint, Farside, and Jager are /farts in the wind? Reach harder Farside.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (isolation #90) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

ugh. Farsides Getting gimped tonight.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (isolation #91) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

Farside's case is just moving goalposts. I dont have time to babysit a tunneler.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (isolation #92) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote: TIP

Oversoul
TIP
ika
quar
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (isolation #93) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

Because he drew a red role pm
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (isolation #94) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

Hey look, my case is as strong as yours is :lol:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (isolation #95) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

Hey, as fun as it must be to heckle, how about you not
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (isolation #96) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

Its a poor substituition for actual opinions and contents.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (isolation #97) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

Good. Who else is scumz?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (isolation #98) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

we've established you case is flimsy. We can surmise you placed a votepark down because you're lazy or bad. Let's got some of those rusty gears moving, maybe some progress will happen.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (isolation #99) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

Lol the nerve of accusing me of parking a vote. I've likely got more votes on the field than you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (isolation #100) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

Lol.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (isolation #101) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

Master's a distraaction this game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (isolation #102) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

and apparently butthurt. How fitting considering the theme of the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (isolation #103) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

before I forget, slobbers vote was p terrible, and his iso a barren field.

and naked jogger concerns me, though less than others
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (isolation #104) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

You are aware that nothing Ive said was bs, dah? Trolling and distracting Fart is simply full of terrible.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (isolation #105) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

^^ fuck it votes. totally the most town thing ever
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #106) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

Jager should point out ny deflections.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (isolation #107) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think you have a fair shot of being scum, gorky :(

but I dont *think* i called jager scum? did I? nor am i sure I extended that to my wagon.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (isolation #108) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

the votes on me are mostly sheeps, the defenders are more if my interest. If i saw this kind of wagon id def stay off it and defend it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #109) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1311, pisskop wrote:So is he scummy for asking the slot to read, or scummy because he gave 2 sentence rundown of one wagon?

Gorky, back to how you pushed xtot in an ocerexaggerated manner . . .
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (isolation #110) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

Your reaction to it was to take spiffehs quote and overblow the reaction to it. And lo , it got completely dropped once pointed out

It looks like probing
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (isolation #111) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:10 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1465, Gorkington wrote:i bet youre glad that youre pissing off one of the few people trying to lynch someone other than you pisskop.
pretty solid strategy.
you should probably try to push me as scum in an embarrassingly bad way on D2 if you somehow manage to convince people not to lynch you now.
for now, can we lynch vezok? or do i need to hold your fucking hand to catch scum?

your play is puffed up.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (isolation #112) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1470, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1464, farside22 wrote:This is scum ^

If you lynch me today, please lynch this immediately after. Farside's played a ton of games with me and should know by now how to read my town and scum games.

and you by extension should be able to read her. shes fairly town here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (isolation #113) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:22 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1468, farside22 wrote:I don't like you either pisskop

Like hell. If you hop back on after i blew up your meta case and adter you repeatedly moved the goalposts I wont let you live it down
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #114) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:01 am

Post by pisskop »

Wat?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (isolation #115) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Ive been voted for literally every fuckbumble reason now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #116) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:04 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont know what it is about large themes, butit seems im destinedto get my arse handedto me in them.

you all are morons, kill xx after i flip, sit on your thumbs, etc
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (isolation #117) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:10 am

Post by pisskop »

fresh vote is kind of premature

would ika place ot as scum?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (isolation #118) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:14 am

Post by pisskop »

you can have myvote if i must. I think your xtot push looked ungrounded, thats all.

@gork
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #119) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:11 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1493, Spiffeh wrote:What makes it premature?

It was Kramer-out-there, but the motivation for it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (isolation #120) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:12 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1495, vezokpiraka wrote:I thought people didn't like when I called them morons so I try not to do it, but if you really want to be called moron I can do that.

heh
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (isolation #121) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:36 am

Post by pisskop »

^^He's graced us with his turd
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (isolation #122) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:40 am

Post by pisskop »

You dont have a case, you have a complaint abouty playstyle. nutt up.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (isolation #123) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:48 am

Post by pisskop »

LolMeme like seriously. I do this for half of all my larges. Stop being lazy and just meta me already. Its pclear the wagon on me is doomed to fail by now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (isolation #124) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:55 am

Post by pisskop »

His push is broaching that boarderline, where coupled with their antics and farting, I'd buy scumFart pushing shitty cases because they're gambiting.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (isolation #125) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:59 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: Masters of Crap
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (isolation #126) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:05 am

Post by pisskop »

What do you want me to say? I said that thing he mentions.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (isolation #127) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:06 am

Post by pisskop »

Shos does seem to get into stubborn and pedantic tunnels, so coolsauce, but the games I looked at (all town micros) don't have
this
mess of reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (isolation #128) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:07 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont want to at this point for spite and to see if it gets repeated.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (isolation #129) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:34 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1543, Flubbernugget wrote:Also I just got out of a micro as scum where my tactic was to make half a scum case on pisskop and let the way he responds to scum reads on him murk up the game

Hi. Thanks for reminding me that my town-game needs more work.

In post 1554, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1551, Fresh wrote:Not sneaking, was called out shortly after posting.

You're saying you weren't sneaking because you got caught sneaking?

This is good.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #130) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:49 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1560, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1558, pisskop wrote:Hi. Thanks for reminding me that my town-game needs more work.

My point is not to belittle you but to attract more suspicion to your wagon

Im aware :nerd:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (isolation #131) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:55 am

Post by pisskop »

ugh. Theres so much holding to wifomous theories.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #132) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:56 am

Post by pisskop »

why are you pushing something so retarded so hard voided? Like if you have to work on the supposition that Im a moron in order for your scumread to float you've got a real problem.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (isolation #133) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Its a deleterious attituide.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (isolation #134) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:03 am

Post by pisskop »

I cant believe this is a fucking topic of convo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (isolation #135) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:14 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1580, vezokpiraka wrote:I like voidedmafia. He's town.

I'm starting to think gork is scum, but I can't shake the feeling I got from the beginning where I felt he was town.

Hi. do you have any plans to catch up of do more than superficially comment on topical things?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (isolation #136) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:42 am

Post by pisskop »

he really is that awful, yea?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (isolation #137) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:45 am

Post by pisskop »

Anen is playing like turds and I called him out. You wanna wagon him? Lets go.

Why has getting info been like pulling teeth from you
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (isolation #138) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:49 am

Post by pisskop »

Instead if highlighting his suspicion if anen by pointing it out, hes goong to infolynch? when has lynching for info and drawing preflip been town?

If anen posted more Id be on him more. I like how you ignore anen despite having a scumread on him, vez.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (isolation #139) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:52 am

Post by pisskop »

Gork, pls show me scum meta onbvez instead of turning novelty actions into scummeta.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (isolation #140) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:58 am

Post by pisskop »

I guess I thought somebody pushing a scumcase based on meta would have at least glanced at scumgames of their target :igmeou:

pedit: ewww. Fresh is def sliding dowm the ladder with his evasivness. Theres whole cases built on that iso, and you cant pull out examples to suit reasons you arent sharing?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (isolation #141) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:59 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: Fresh

maybe you can post a case and stop dodging.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (isolation #142) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:06 am

Post by pisskop »

Slight town lean. Hes reading and drawing inferemces, he just sucks at showing his work. If this is his scumgame ut has like zero survivability. Id buss the dick out of it if I were his partner.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (isolation #143) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:07 am

Post by pisskop »

also Im pfp so spelling errors are cuz touchscreens will always be inferior to the blackberry's keyboard.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1641 (isolation #144) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:48 am

Post by pisskop »

I most certainly do have 'room to talk', Far
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (isolation #145) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:51 am

Post by pisskop »

You called fresh 'likely scum". You say you dislike suddenly new wagons. You vote Prof.

Y not vote likely scum? consolidate
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (isolation #146) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:02 am

Post by pisskop »

So you voted prof because she didnt like tge fresh wagon I said was premature and you werent on? :X
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (isolation #147) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:03 am

Post by pisskop »

@far ^^
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (isolation #148) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:04 am

Post by pisskop »

Gorky, if youre right on vez itll be obvs later and Ill give you your own blueberry pie
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (isolation #149) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:25 am

Post by pisskop »

Hiplop isnt here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (isolation #150) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

too many hydras
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (isolation #151) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

Hi, has naked loraine flaked?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (isolation #152) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol at crap reads mcgee
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (isolation #153) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:15 am

Post by pisskop »

He says he wants to hurt me in German. :(
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (isolation #154) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:19 am

Post by pisskop »

No we're friends
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (isolation #155) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:19 am

Post by pisskop »

Lor's content sucks eggs. Ive played with jogger at least, and this isnt what I remember.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (isolation #156) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:25 am

Post by pisskop »

I'd rather keep it in case theres some special reason its set up the way it is.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (isolation #157) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:03 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1707, Saint wrote:he slipped

che?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (isolation #158) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:11 am

Post by pisskop »

So saint is just flipfloping wagons because his buddies told him to?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1711 (isolation #159) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:14 am

Post by pisskop »

If he didnt catch its his own problem
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (isolation #160) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:24 am

Post by pisskop »

Hi we arent talking about it more than we have to kthnx
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (isolation #161) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:25 am

Post by pisskop »

Nope
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1720 (isolation #162) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:59 am

Post by pisskop »

You clearly have the capacity for normal person speak. You arent a marine recruit. Shut up.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (isolation #163) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

^^ thats why this game is stilll in d1
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (isolation #164) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

will you stop saying that?

What a poor excuse to not vote me. If I were you second stringest scumread youd vote me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (isolation #165) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1628, pisskop wrote:
vote: Fresh

maybe you can post a case and stop dodging.

Im on Fresh.

Also reiterating that my wagon looks like stagnany ass. Its basically all sheepvotes and lurkers
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (isolation #166) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:45 am

Post by pisskop »

Every time this gets said it sets up a pl of sorts when I dont do this :(
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (isolation #167) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:18 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: Vez
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (isolation #168) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:18 am

Post by pisskop »

Because I can already tell he's going to be a fucking nuinsance if he lives.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (isolation #169) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:23 am

Post by pisskop »

Vote for a good wagon with the town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (isolation #170) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:24 am

Post by pisskop »

i wont hold your deathtunnel against you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (isolation #171) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:32 am

Post by pisskop »

Y?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (isolation #172) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:43 am

Post by pisskop »

Thats a list of people that Fat thinks is gorky;s main.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (isolation #173) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Hi can we all end this?

Gorky, hop on a wagon
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (isolation #174) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:23 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1814, Voidedmafia wrote:
Vote: Pisskop

I am loathe to join any wagon with Loran on it, but I'm not getting on the Vezok one.

The most faux outrage ever
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (isolation #175) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:03 am

Post by pisskop »

Why is Vez a wagon you arent considering again?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (isolation #176) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:04 am

Post by pisskop »

I saw some soft defending going on, but no real stance.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (isolation #177) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:49 am

Post by pisskop »

mmhmm, my lynch isnt going to happen, youre just prolonging this day. Vez isnt the ideal lynch, but as many people seem to scream about meta.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (isolation #178) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

No Hydra nacho was going to bed. nacho nacho is still awake.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (isolation #179) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

Lol @ Fresh. Literally saying I was acting so town I was scum. How terrible it must be to live in that head.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (isolation #180) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

Also, shitty logic like that makes me wish I was a vig instead of a recieving neighbor
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (isolation #181) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

you have yet to show a lick of evidemce for this.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (isolation #182) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

its a bad look.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (isolation #183) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

its a joke?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (isolation #184) » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

commenting on how hydras arent like alts even though theyd qualify
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (isolation #185) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:03 am

Post by pisskop »

naa, I debated ignoring you but Im really a fairly brutishbplayer at heart.

While were all here lurking the day down I may as well push your buttons and she what skittles pop out
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (isolation #186) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:39 am

Post by pisskop »

We gonna lynch him now?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1878 (isolation #187) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

why are you trying to prolong the day?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (isolation #188) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

how many nks in a large where that is reasonable?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (isolation #189) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:18 am

Post by pisskop »

lol. hes really going to try to piledrive my lynch.

Does shos do that as scumz? theres only so long you can grant botd.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (isolation #190) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:20 am

Post by pisskop »

i mean, his memea dont even make sense :v
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (isolation #191) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:52 am

Post by pisskop »

Saint wagon would be better than Vez, imo. Even before the claim.

vote: Saint
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #192) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:11 am

Post by pisskop »

shhh, stop trying to townslip ;)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”