Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia GAME OVER- Happy Ending?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Titus »

I should probably just leave, my sheer existance here is a distraction and I ALWAYS have this bullshit every day 1. It's starting to get to be a tell as to my slot's alignment.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by Titus »

If I do leave, I will find the game a replacement, so at least the mod doesn't have to do the legwork. *shrug* I feel sorry for him for having to deal with this shit.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by White Narcissus »

Yeah i'm never lynching titus this game

~Sakura
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:03 pm

Tho if you leave i'll feel bad because i was prodding you for answers on what happened earlier.
And one of the reasons i joined here was because i wanted to play with you again.
So i'll feel 2x bad :(

~Sakura
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Titus »

I don't consider your posting at all the problem. Oh and for the record, that frustration post you're townreading me so hard for, you should stop. It's one I MUST make as either alignment. I'd be equally frustrated as either alignment as I had a similar bullshit stunt happen in We the Purple II, that I shrugged off. (That's probably the only difference is that I shrugged it off because one of the teams new I was aligned with them).

It's one thing to actually wonder why I feel a certain way in the game. That's perfectly fine. That's scumhunting my slot.

What I get frustrated over is literally spending hours of my time writing a post together on how to read Titus in mafia discussion, and I get fosed for my town indicators. I tell people to read it, and it gets ignored. More bullshit piles on.
Then, I get blamed for defending myself. It's a repetitive cycle. None of it is "scumhunting" but merely, Titus is a threat, policy lynch Titus. etc.
The players who essentially votepark and only mention Titus don't EVER have anything happen to them. ika votes me and then fucking coasts for many fucking days.

So, TLDR. It's not your posting specifically that's the problem. There's literally NOTHING I can do to avoid this. I'll definitely play D1 as alts if I ever want to again.

P.S. Sonic, if you don't take that vote off, you are 100% scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:14 pm

In post 204, Titus wrote:It's one I MUST make as either alignment. I'd be equally frustrated as either alignment as I had a similar bullshit stunt happen in We the Purple II, that I shrugged off. (That's probably the only difference is that I shrugged it off because one of the teams new I was aligned with them).

I disagree, and you telling me that your post is null, is making me townread you even more

~Sakura
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 205, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 204, Titus wrote:It's one I MUST make as either alignment. I'd be equally frustrated as either alignment as I had a similar bullshit stunt happen in We the Purple II, that I shrugged off. (That's probably the only difference is that I shrugged it off because one of the teams new I was aligned with them).

I disagree, and you telling me that your post is null, is making me townread you even more

~Sakura

I make that kind of post as scum. Just ask Wisdom. I have to appear that I'm searching for the truth regardless of alignment. I'm telling you that's a null.

~Titus
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by God of Power Outlets »

The ground beneath wgeurts cracks, then opens wide. He falls into the damp hole, but is then immediately thrust upward into the air by a giant, iridescent, living cock. It throbs and undulates, the light dancing off its multi-colored hide. It opens wide its gaping maw and swallows wgeurts whole. Thrashing and thrusting into the air, it turns to the people of the commune. The cock throbs faster, harder as the hole of moist earth closes around it slightly. Finally, it spits its discharge into the town. Relieved, this avatar of the trouser gods withdraws into the earth from whence it came.

"Wgeurts is no more. Pisskop is come."

pisskop replaces wgeurts effective immediately
Last edited by God of Power Outlets on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That. And this right here? This is T-Bone. And he's 7 feet tall. And you can't. Teach. That. And this is Tripod, and he's hot as hell. And you can't. Teach. That. Badaboom, Realest guys in the room! How you doin'?
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:20 pm

It's not even about the kind of post, it's the motivation behind it, At first i saw a frustrated player that had to deal with being a possible policy lynch due to people not being able to read her game correctly and would rather replace out than hurt their team, whichever it may be, and i thought you'd be most likely to be frustrated as town than scum, considering scum normally shouldn't feel too bad about being lynched because town is being correct.
Then your motivation for trying to shake off a townread on you? I see literally no scum motivation for that, while a town would feel cheated if something that should be alignment null is being seing as for a strong townread, i don't see any reason why you wouldn't just embrace the townread as scum instead of trying to remove it.
You could argue meta all you want, i literally don't see any reason why scum would be doing the actions you're doing, and as such you're a townread to me and im sticking with it.

~Sakura
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Titus »

Sakura, after this game, I'd like to hydra with you. I think we can learn a lot from each other.

~Titus
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:31 pm

In post 209, Titus wrote:Sakura, after this game, I'd like to hydra with you. I think we can learn a lot from each other.

~Titus

I'm ok with that

~Sakura
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:37 pm

Chuck Tingle is the greatest author of the modern time. Before our votecount, please enjoy this masterpiece of a cover. It's about a guy who clones his own butt which comes to life and makes sweet love to him:

Votecount #1

Currently Votes:

TheIrishPope (4)- White Narcissus, Gorkington, Titus, Profgessor Emotion
Oversoul (3)- NakedJogger, Oversoul, pisskop
White Narcissist (1)- hiplop
farside22 (1)- Xtoxm
Voidedmafia (1)- farside22
hiplop (1)- Anenien
ZZZX (1)- Fresh
Gorkington (1)- ZZZX
Titus (1)- masters of fart

Not Voting: Jaqen Hghar, Imperium, Idiot Savant, Quaroath, Saint, Vifam, TheIrishPope, ActionDan, Flubbernugget, dramonic, Voidedmafia.

If any of the votes are wrong, let me know.

With 25 Alive, it takes 13 to lynch.
Last edited by God of Power Outlets on Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That. And this right here? This is T-Bone. And he's 7 feet tall. And you can't. Teach. That. And this is Tripod, and he's hot as hell. And you can't. Teach. That. Badaboom, Realest guys in the room! How you doin'?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by Titus »

Mod: While not wrong, can you list out the names of players not voting during the night phase or some point where you have spare time? That may greatly help me later.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:42 pm

In post 211, God of Power Outlets wrote:If any of the votes are wrong, let me know.

I believe farside's voting for voided not xtoxm.
~Sakura
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:45 pm

Edited the votecount to reflect non-voters as per Titus' request and to straighten out farside's vote
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by Saint »

MFFFFFFPH
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum