Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia GAME OVER- Happy Ending?

White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by White Narcissus »

Oh hi vezok, dont think i've forgotten about that time where you shot obvtown in the face with your vig shot back in Touhou Upick 2
So ikahydra which was a slot i wanted to lynch due to being scum and policy, has been replaced with a slot that i also want to lynch but via policy and still scum, happy with my vote there!

~Sakura
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

Farside's vote is trash. Farside's question dodging.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1374, farside22 wrote:

In post 1367, pisskop wrote:
farside
Tell me how this is different than other games with me?

How is your town game? You want to tell me?
Also why you bringing in a quote I said in another game and what does that have to do with anything?

Hows about you now answer the question. I dont have to prove im town.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote: farside
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:45 pm

Or wisdom unvoted >_>

Vote: vezok

Trust me this guy's a danger to town regardless of his actual alignment. And it's a guy i DONT want to ever play again with.

~Sakura
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by Saint »

i fucking love monty python

love you farside <3
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Saint »

I TRUST vezokpiraka
He is telling everyone his alignment is town
which he wouldnt everrrr do as scum why would scum everrrr lie?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1373, Gorkington wrote:im curious.
has anyone ever seen a game of townvezok where hes posted like he has so far this game?
because i approximately still like this vote.

Not really I feel like I had someone grab my boob without asking.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Saint »

boobs are too nice to not play with
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by masters of fart »

In post 1379, White Narcissus wrote:Or wisdom unvoted >_>

Trust me this guy's a danger to town regardless of his actual alignment. And it's a guy i DONT want to ever play again with.

~Sakura

oh hell no

/fart

Vezok is good

/fart fart
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:52 pm

In post 1381, Saint wrote:I TRUST vezokpiraka

:facepalm:

The more i read this game the more i want to replace out of here, seriously... specially because of posts like this one.

~Sakura
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1376, pisskop wrote:Farside's vote is trash. Farside's question dodging.

I think this is funny considering our last game you hardly ever game me any response.
Fasinating.
pisskop wrote:
vote: farside

The omgus is strong with this one.

Nope I won't respond to your question since you said this game was your town meta first and never explained how.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:53 pm

In post 1384, masters of fart wrote:

~Sakura

oh hell no

/fart

Vezok is good

/fart fart

I literally don't care what his alignment is, but i had a scumread on ikaslot, vezok is someone i'm never playing with again, and i'll either vote him throughout the rest of the game until me or he dies or i'll let wisdom run this hydra solo, i am NOT going to go through what he put me through in Touhou Upick 2 ever again.

~Sakura
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Saint »

In post 1385, White Narcissus wrote:

The more i read this game the more i want to replace out of here, seriously... specially because of posts like this one.

~Sakura

Go ahead and replace out, we wouldn't notice you're gone.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by Saint »

In post 1387, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1384, masters of fart wrote:

~Sakura

oh hell no

/fart

Vezok is good

/fart fart

I literally don't care what his alignment is, but i had a scumread on ikaslot, vezok is someone i'm never playing with again, and i'll either vote him throughout the rest of the game until me or he dies or i'll let wisdom run this hydra solo, i am NOT going to go through what he put me through in Touhou Upick 2 ever again.

~Sakura

Ok so you're basically saying you're grudgevoting which should be bannable
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

Farside, your vote has been proven to suck eggs. Your logic has been refuted, and all that's left is your stubbornness. you just goty out of a theme with me, where my play was more or less in line with this game. I dont have to prove a thing; you made the claim that my meta didnt match.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1388, Saint wrote:
In post 1385, White Narcissus wrote:

~Sakura

Go ahead and replace out, we wouldn't notice you're gone.

Shut up
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1380, Saint wrote:i fucking love monty python

love you farside <3

I'm here to please you all.

Are you joking?

In post 1383, Saint wrote:boobs are too nice to not play with

Grabbing is just wrong.

Farts: why is vezo a town read? I've never seen him buddy up before to me of all player especially and it gives me the hebbie jebbies
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1390, pisskop wrote:Farside, your vote has been proven to suck eggs. Your logic has been refuted, and all that's left is your stubbornness. you just goty out of a theme with me, where my play was more or less in line with this game. I dont have to prove a thing; you made the claim that my meta didnt match.

No one has done any of that.
Stop bs'ing
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

so is Vez a PL or scummy? Im not sure what we're getting at

In post 1393, farside22 wrote:
In post 1390, pisskop wrote:Farside, your vote has been proven to suck eggs. Your logic has been refuted, and all that's left is your stubbornness. you just goty out of a theme with me, where my play was more or less in line with this game. I dont have to prove a thing; you made the claim that my meta didnt match.

Stop bs'ing

In post 1312, farside22 wrote:I've dealt with town pisskop and so far this isn't it

:eek:
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Saint »

I'd like to make a NOTE of something for everyone to REALIZE too

White Narcissist has been running up wagons. Their voting history is scummy as can be. They basically started the wagon on TheIrishPope, moved to MoF, and are not pushing vezokpiraka under the guise of it being grudgevote. What I really feel like is happening is they are pushing easy, easy mislynches

vezokpiraka - commonly thought to be a village idiot, even if he/she isn't. i've actually learned something from them in terms of townplay. This is the first guy I've ever seen use a trust tell properly (too bad it's bannable now)
TheIrishPope - someone I've played with on EpicMafia before. His reads end up being above average if you let him stick around in the game, which people largely don't. He's kind of soft spoken, but not all the time. When he isn't, it can easily land him in hot water and gets him in trouble with the rest of the town. another easy mislynch guys.
master of farts... - yeah this guy is literally farting everwhere. this is free stool sample 2.0 but this guy would actually probably flip town let it be known that i am against this lynch too.

so yeah id love to see a white narcissist lynch today because it's obvious (to me) that he is fucking scum you guys so get over whoever youre voting and lets consolidate onto this.

vote: white narcissist

p-edit yes farside i was joking
other than the fact vezokpiraka has a weird playstyle, it was largely sarcastic in tone... i thought it was obvious...
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by Saint »

In post 1394, pisskop wrote:so is Vez a PL or scummy? Im not sure what we're getting at

Stop bs'ing

In post 1312, farside22 wrote:I've dealt with town pisskop and so far this isn't it

policy
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by Saint »

In post 1392, farside22 wrote:
In post 1380, Saint wrote:i fucking love monty python

love you farside <3

I'm here to please you all.

Are you joking?

In post 1383, Saint wrote:boobs are too nice to not play with

Grabbing is just wrong.

Farts: why is vezo a town read? I've never seen him buddy up before to me of all player especially and it gives me the hebbie jebbies

grabbing is never wrong </3
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1328, Imperium wrote:
In post 1249, Oversoul wrote:I think Masters of Fart is scum and they are currently voting pisskop. bleh, don't like the wagon already but I guess. TIP wagon is stalling

Saint should really be the lynch for today. Blatant rolefish on something that was obviously a joke.

VOTE: Pisskop

This wagon is also inevitably going to stall when it isn't endorsed by these ghost balls of mine :/

Let's do something better together!

Like lynching Loran?

In post 1337, pisskop wrote:
In post 1335, Spiffeh wrote:Pisskop why haven't you revealed the scumtell that TIP popped?

I guess I wasnt clear when I said NO. Shoo off away with you now.

How 'bout no, you explain now/soon?

In post 1338, Imperium wrote:Because he's um lurking and then declared V/LA? There are many things that cause a stirring in my loins and awaken my bloodlust. This is not one of them.

First, did you check the game I linked? It clearly showcases what Loran is like. Sure, he flipped town that game, but I doubt his play is any different between alignments.

Second, how is his little breakdown before flipping from Nakedjogger in any way a town reaction?

And third, what has he done after switching? TIP at least has posted something. The only people I'd accept a lynch on over him are Pisskop and TIP, and all TIP has to do is simply post more often, really.

In post 1349, pisskop wrote:your push is like a hot load of aids.

Well, what
have
you really done besides this soft/hard push on TIP?
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1394, pisskop wrote:so is Vez a PL or scummy? Im not sure what we're getting at

Stop bs'ing

Tell me when you stay on a vote and did nothing that game? You were not a follower our last game either

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”