Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia GAME OVER- Happy Ending?

White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:21 pm

Post by White Narcissus »

That's not why pisskop is town. Like I said, stop treating every wagon as resistance to some other wagon.

~Wis
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:28 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

mod- could you update the player list please? For me at least it's getting kinda hard to keep up with who's who

A man is become frustrated. Aside from the aforementioned, today is devolving into a pissing match of going nowhere. It is feeling much and more like walking circles lost in the woods and asking each other "hey, haven't we already passed that rock?" A man is probably voting Pisskop and hoping for the best as that one's response to the little pressure he is receiving is quite poor. Cornered town are swinging and throwing rocks and shit at people. That one is much and more like 'c'mon guys, follow my deflection'. A man isn't liking all on that wagon, but if this is the multiball setup some are speculating (a man is agreeing with the size of this game argument) then a man is also not caring if varying degrees of scum reads are present since scum would have every reason to kill other scum

Or maybe a man is over thinking it. Eff it, Jaqen is ready for flips and info so this game is progressing.

VOTE: Pisskop
White Narcissus
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
White Narcissus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:35 pm

Post by White Narcissus »

if you just want a flip then vote vezok with us

~Wis
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

^^ fuck it votes. totally the most town thing ever
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

Jager should point out ny deflections.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:42 pm

Post by Gorkington »

:neutral:
everyone on your wagon is scum, piss?
because jaqen stills seems really town.

white wrote:annoying doesn't mean scum, guys. I don't see any scum motivation coming from pisskop.
the jerk in me wants to say that this makes pisskop more likely to be scum.
:P

i do agree that it is kind of baffling that pisskop is being wagoned over vezok.
ofc im just saying this now for the towncred before he flips though.
;)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think you have a fair shot of being scum, gorky :(

but I dont *think* i called jager scum? did I? nor am i sure I extended that to my wagon.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

the votes on me are mostly sheeps, the defenders are more if my interest. If i saw this kind of wagon id def stay off it and defend it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1311, pisskop wrote:So is he scummy for asking the slot to read, or scummy because he gave 2 sentence rundown of one wagon?

Gorky, back to how you pushed xtot in an ocerexaggerated manner . . .
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:53 pm

Post by Gorkington »

he didnt ask the slot to read.
so.
i dont know what youre asking me because the second option is just you oversimplifying what i said.
so youre either dumb or scum.
take your pick.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:54 pm

Post by Gorkington »

pisskop wrote:^^ fuck it votes. totally the most town thing ever
youre not calling jaqen scum here?
because thats what it looks like.
nerd.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

Your reaction to it was to take spiffehs quote and overblow the reaction to it. And lo , it got completely dropped once pointed out

It looks like probing
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:01 am

Post by Gorkington »

shocking that i would move on to other things when xtoxm doesnt respond to pressure and there are scummier people in the game.
absolutely shocking.
see, the main goal there, was that i knew it would just be easier to watch you get lynched.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:05 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1379, White Narcissus wrote:Or wisdom unvoted >_>

Vote: vezok

Trust me this guy's a danger to town regardless of his actual alignment. And it's a guy i DONT want to ever play again with.

~Sakura

I shoot you, because I thought you were scum. You fucking investigated scum and said he was town. Of course I didn't think you were obvtown. Your ego is through the roof and I care about what you think of me as much as I care about the next drop of rain.
In post 1395, Saint wrote:I'd like to make a NOTE of something for everyone to REALIZE too

White Narcissist has been running up wagons. Their voting history is scummy as can be. They basically started the wagon on TheIrishPope, moved to MoF, and are not pushing vezokpiraka under the guise of it being grudgevote. What I really feel like is happening is they are pushing easy, easy mislynches

vezokpiraka - commonly thought to be a village idiot, even if he/she isn't. i've actually learned something from them in terms of townplay. This is the first guy I've ever seen use a trust tell properly (too bad it's bannable now)
TheIrishPope - someone I've played with on EpicMafia before. His reads end up being above average if you let him stick around in the game, which people largely don't. He's kind of soft spoken, but not all the time. When he isn't, it can easily land him in hot water and gets him in trouble with the rest of the town. another easy mislynch guys.
master of farts... - yeah this guy is literally farting everwhere. this is free stool sample 2.0 but this guy would actually probably flip town let it be known that i am against this lynch too.

so yeah id love to see a white narcissist lynch today because it's obvious (to me) that he is fucking scum you guys so get over whoever youre voting and lets consolidate onto this.

vote: white narcissist

p-edit yes farside i was joking
other than the fact vezokpiraka has a weird playstyle, it was largely sarcastic in tone... i thought it was obvious...

Well, that's news to me. What trust tell did I use?
In post 1455, Gorkington wrote::neutral:
everyone on your wagon is scum, piss?
because jaqen stills seems really town.

white wrote:annoying doesn't mean scum, guys. I don't see any scum motivation coming from pisskop.
the jerk in me wants to say that this makes pisskop more likely to be scum.
:P

i do agree that it is kind of baffling that pisskop is being wagoned over vezok.
ofc im just saying this now for the towncred before he flips though.
;)

pisskop is getting wagoned because he is scum and I'm not. On that note.

vote pisskop
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:08 am

Post by farside22 »

This is scum ^
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:09 am

Post by Gorkington »

i bet youre glad that youre pissing off one of the few people trying to lynch someone other than you pisskop.
pretty solid strategy.
you should probably try to push me as scum in an embarrassingly bad way on D2 if you somehow manage to convince people not to lynch you now.
for now, can we lynch vezok? or do i need to hold your fucking hand to catch scum?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:10 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1465, Gorkington wrote:i bet youre glad that youre pissing off one of the few people trying to lynch someone other than you pisskop.
pretty solid strategy.
you should probably try to push me as scum in an embarrassingly bad way on D2 if you somehow manage to convince people not to lynch you now.
for now, can we lynch vezok? or do i need to hold your fucking hand to catch scum?

your play is puffed up.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:11 am

Post by Gorkington »

it really isnt.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:12 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't like you either pisskop
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:12 am

Post by Aneninen »

What's the case against Pisskop?
Because, I don't think he's scum and I'll explain it why, if needed.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:19 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1464, farside22 wrote:This is scum ^

If you lynch me today, please lynch this immediately after. Farside's played a ton of games with me and should know by now how to read my town and scum games.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1470, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1464, farside22 wrote:This is scum ^

If you lynch me today, please lynch this immediately after. Farside's played a ton of games with me and should know by now how to read my town and scum games.

and you by extension should be able to read her. shes fairly town here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:22 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1468, farside22 wrote:I don't like you either pisskop

Like hell. If you hop back on after i blew up your meta case and adter you repeatedly moved the goalposts I wont let you live it down
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:23 am

Post by Gorkington »

vezok wrote:I shoot you, because I thought you were scum. You fucking investigated scum and said he was town. Of course I didn't think you were obvtown. Your ego is through the roof and I care about what you think of me as much as I care about the next drop of rain.
this is the towniest thing vezo has posted yet and its unshockingly not related to this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:25 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1472, pisskop wrote:
In post 1468, farside22 wrote:I don't like you either pisskop

Like hell. If you hop back on after i blew up your meta case and adter you repeatedly moved the goalposts I wont let you live it down

Let me rephrase.

Your attitude in this game is making me want to punch you.
I don't think you are scum any more.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”