Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #501 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 499, MaxwellPuckett wrote:I guess Smite mafia is what I'm reading tonight.

just posting from phone even when im not supposed to

to say

lol
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #521 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:53 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

the above post gives me a townlean on marquis

p-edit: @marquis
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #528 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:42 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 448, Beer wrote:........................................................

In what way was your question helpful? Obviously we are in alliance so obviously the answer was obvious.

Not only that, but the main point I was making was that the question you were asking was going nowhere. Asking it would not help you get a better grasp of the situation. Yet you repeated it like there was some merit to the question and it required an answer for some reason. No. No, it didn't, and this is contributory to the overall picture with your play so far; an insincere approach to scum hunting.

Just because something isn't useful for you, doesn't mean that it's useless for me. I'm clarifying a claim that contradicts what was publicly mentioned in the rules about neighborhood mechanics, so fucking pardon me if I was confused and wanted to understand what was going on. Also, what's obvious to you isn't necessarily obvious to everybody else, so go fuck yourself. Especially when you think you're going to lecture me about "helpful", fucking lol.

You seem to draw a lot of conclusions about it's not how 'town' would go about things, well I play town differently from you and this is something you should know.

In post 448, Beer wrote:I would hesitate to ever use the term "scum tell", but the way you were phrasing that post (and, in my opinion, most of your other posts) is indicative of a scum mindset. It shows you're overly conscious of how people are reading you and reading into the things you're saying, but not in a good way.

The bolded paragraph would have made sense without that part. That part was unnecessary. In my opinion, so was the "if you are townreading me" part as well (which I also think is a little telling and if you ever claim something that doesn't explain this, then I feel my point about this is even stronger).

I think the reason you phrased it the way you did is because you wanted to come across as a town player who was being reasonable, but the way you wrote it just suggests to me that you weren't thinking like you would have as town.

That's just like, your opinion man. This is just a 'gotcha' game that eliminates any room for town interpretation. Have you considered the town motivation for my post? Did you read that the part where "I think it's better to claim this early" == I was hesitant to claim it? Behold, 'master of tone', you're casually omitting town-tells which would have been noticed at such deep a level of analysis, in order to push your agenda, rather than genuine scumhunting.

See what I did? I made whatever you said good for me. You're harping on tone rather than substance -- and belittling your detractors to make them seem that they should not be listened to. I've already observed you doing this to Mastin.

In post 448, Beer wrote:If by an "overwhelming number" you mean Ricastle and Titus, then you and I seem to have very different ideas about what an overwhelming number looks like.

You're right. I was wrong. My hydra partner hated it too, so that makes 3, but welp.

What exactly do you mean when Titus is a 'unique' player? Have you played with her before?

In post 448, Beer wrote:Also, the "lmao" on the end is primarily what I mean when I'm referring to tone. It was out of place. Either he recognised it was a joke post and was laughing at it (in which case, the entire preceding sentiment doesn't fit) or he didn't and was laughing because he thought it was incredibly scummy or something (in which case, my point about how you're post in a way that isn't indicative of a town mindset is strengthened).

Or he recognised it as something incredibly scummy and was glad and/or heartened to see that his faithful hydra partner was already on public enemy number 1. Keep continuing to plaster "reads" based on 'tone' to further your agenda.

You should probably explain better what you mean by "post in a way that isn't indicative of a town mindset is strengthened", because apparently an overwhelming number of people (that's right, I got it right this time) have mentioned that few of your posts are of a town mindset. They're arguing in support of you because of "too scummy to be scum".

So yeah, we have 'very different ideas' about what a 'town mindset' looks like.

In post 448, Beer wrote:The way both you and your partner are approaching this game seems overly aggressive in a way that doesn't make a lot of sense to me, and the things you're saying are not things I would expect you (or really, any player) to write as town. The way you're responding to me, for example, looks incredibly hollow. This "refutation" of my points isn't even a refutation and most of it fails to even comprehend what I was saying. Not only that, but you keep insisting that I'm obviously scum but you can't seem to make points that explain why you think this. In fact, you end this very post off with trying to suggest that my points are incredibly weak, but... what exactly have your points against me been? This example of hypocrisy is only a minor issue I have with you, when considering your overall approach to the game, which seems to be just throwing dirt at me, throwing out reads that don't look sincere to me in any way and playing with an aggressive nature that is unbefitting for what's actually taking place in this game. Everything you write looks fake.

:lol:

First of all, I'm a very aggressive player. So is ZZZX. That's the way it is. If it "doesn't make a lot of sense" to you, then get that into your head.

I love the fact that you put we failed to "comprehend" you. We understand you rather well. You're overdefensive and belittles everyone who scumreads you. That's not a townie mindset at all. And really, you made few points, fewer were refutable -- they weren't even based on substance, more of "This is bad" "That isn't from a townie mindset". This fails to base *anything* on objective fact. You might as well repeat "you're scum" 30 times over at me, and at least you come across more honest and less misrepresentative of the validity of your points.

You dismiss whatever we do as "too aggressive" and "fake", but it doesn't follow through at all. Hypocrisy? When you're telling me about "making helpful posts"? Yeah, that's rich.

_____

In post 451, Beer wrote:It looks like you're softly suggesting that you think Ricastle is scum attacking two town players (with some made-up statistic) but that conflicts with your view that I'm "obvscum".

I'm admitting a theoretical possibility. You're still obvscum to me but *gasp* there's always a chance of me being wrong.

Heck, his post doesn't even look good if you *do* flip scum. Seems like a 3rd person being flippant about our conversation here. His "PoE" reasoning is lazy and shouldn't be possible by a legit town player at page 12, but *shrug* he's "a newbie".

Fact of the matter, I was townreading him before that post, which I considered a scumtell.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #529 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 527, Ricastle wrote:No, he needs death for that statement because he's cautiously setting up a fakeclaim which he's transparently hoping will clear him, and referring to a claim everyone is passing as town to subtilely and preemptively make his claim more believable. And the wording is generally awful.

Who are you talking about?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #530 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 454, Beer wrote:Thinking about that from the perspective of town and scum motivation is a silly thing to do.

Conversely, what's the scum motivation for egging on someone who thinks I'm scum?

What the literal fuck?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #692 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:22 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 690, Cheetory6 wrote:So you thought I just wanted to hear you tell me how town I am and thought it had absolutely nothing to do with scumhunting? And you were still townreading me?

yes and yes
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #693 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:23 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 690, Cheetory6 wrote:And what was the policy for?
Why vote for him over asking for a replacement or something?
Just seems like a weird vote.

why not?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1471 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:06 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

goddamn it grapes, you hammered 60 seconds too early

this must be done

by the power of the 7 chaos emeralds, i vanquish the vile scum that is fro99er

DUEL
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1474 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:13 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

nah.

the kill choices who died last night are obviously superior to me
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1476 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

what do you think?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1479 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:27 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

shut the fuck up, asshat, its a gladiate

i wanted to slice you with it but you're probably more a loser than anything from what i've seen of your play
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1480 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:28 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1478, Fro99er wrote:Sonic, if you wanted to duel me, why were you voting beer? Your motivations make no sense. Why wouldn't you unvote beer at L-1 if you wanted to duel me?

it resets the vc. i duel whenever i want
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1482 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

when i wake up tomorrow and varsoon confirms the gladiate you chucklefucks had better be ready to place your votes on him
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1483 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:30 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1481, Fro99er wrote:lol, sonic you think I'm a loser. After hydrating with me in one game and a perfect scum win with me in another?

Ok.

i was talking to ricastle, but if you think my comment fits the bill of what i think of you, then well*shrug*
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1489 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:51 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1487, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1479, Metal Sonic wrote:shut the fuck up, asshat, its a gladiate

i wanted to slice you with it but you're probably more a loser than anything from what i've seen of your play
Provoking me is not advisable. In fact, it's profoundly unadvisable.

provoking me is less advisable than me provoking you

just take note of that
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1492 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

i am conftown

gladiators are always town
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1495 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

show me an example of a scum gladiator that is not a bastard game
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1497 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:03 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1484, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1479, Metal Sonic wrote:shut the fuck up, asshat, its a
gladiate

Yesterday it looked like a vig, especially given that it came right before the end of the day. Today your addition of the word duel made it look like a gladiator thing. Not very pro-town to gladiate immediately before day end and dismantle a wagon you're voting on...

-Cerb

gladiates typically reset the votecount and adds some deadline after activation. it was
very
pro-town to gladiate before day end and dismantle a wagon on.... town

i was looking at beer's latest posts and frogger was hitting my scumdar consistently. i know how he plays. grapes hammered a minute before i posted that, if you noticed the timestamps. no way i could have anticipated that
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1498 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

this is
not
a reaction test
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1499 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

neither was my "target me with night actions" thing at the start of the game but apparently not a single person used a night action on me last night??

unpopular kid
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1506 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:34 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

light prism.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1507 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1503, grapes wrote:
In post 1497, Metal Sonic wrote:i was looking at beer's latest posts and frogger was hitting my scumdar consistently. i know how he plays. grapes hammered a minute before i posted that, if you noticed the timestamps. no way i could have anticipated that

Except I gave intent like an hour before. And like cerb said there's a preview before you post, so.

Actually now it just feels like you're trying to milk towncred..

i dont actually blame you, you would have no idea that i had the card up my sleeve, but i also had no idea that you'd pop in right while i was talking

i dont read the preview thing. i was posting on mobile.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1586 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

THIS GAME IS BASTARD
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1587 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

THIS GAME IS BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1588 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

MY 1 SHOT WAS USED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1594 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Jesus fucking Christ, I'm not posting until Varsoon explains this shit to me

meanwhile fuzzy is also obvscum
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1603 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1601, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 1421, Sonic X wrote:
by the 7 chaos emeralds

I demand divination destruction against the frog

The "first" usage. This would logically have never occurred since the lynch lock was achieved. It would be bastard and non-normal both to have someone expend a shot of anything after the lynch was achieved and it was just twilight waiting for the mod to show up and lock.

In post 1471, Metal Sonic wrote:

by the power of the 7 chaos emeralds, i vanquish the vile scum that is fro99er

DUEL

Different phrasing in each case, except for "the 7 chaos emeralds", which have nothing to do with the theme. They are purely related to Sonic.

I notice that I am confused.

Love and Hugs,
Drixx

as long as the intent is there in my post varsoon would count it... i think

besides, i always pm an extra confirmation to varsoon immediately after my post to confirm my action goes through. i did in today's case, but yesterday i didnt because grapes ninja'd

love and hugs,
sonic
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1604 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

i got a reply.

apparently <this game is not bastard> and <everything is working fine>

so

frogger has a role related gladiator counter

LYNCH HIM
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1605 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

VOTE: frogger
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1608 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1600, CooLDoG wrote:also, interesting development, you will probably understand my above posts in maybe 48 or so hours... depending on how fast things move and a given player's activity. No spoilers though, we have to have a bit of fun.

@ frogger, yes, and we both know what is going on... so yeah, nothing to discuss atm.

whats this

if you finally see the light can you rally more people to lynch frogger?

love and hugs,
sonic
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1622 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:08 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1615, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1604, Metal Sonic wrote:apparently <this game is not bastard> and <everything is working fine>
so
frogger has a role related gladiator counter
LYNCH HIM
Ascetic's a possibility.
I've seen it before. (Not going to link to the game because there's some very bad blood there which I'd rather bury.) A micro game. Gladiator was present as town, ascetic as scum. Gladiator used it on town, not scum, but if used on scum would have been wasted.

if he's a town ascetic, he should have claimed early a-la miller and recommend town PRs not to target him, so as to not waste their actions

ergo, he's a scum ascetic

wgeurts, can you vote frogger? why aren't you voting him?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1623 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:08 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1621, vezokpiraka wrote:
@SONIC
: Claim your damn character.

@maxwell: Who do you think bins is. cause I don't remember anyone just barging into other people's lives. It seriously makes no sense for me. The only one whom I remember going where he isn't invited is Lars and he's dead.

im a fucking light prism. it looks like a chaos emerald.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1631 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:18 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1627, Reasonably Rational wrote:Based upon Ricastle's #1616, he seems like a good place to start putting votes. He appears to be grasping at straws trying to manufacture some reason to attack me.

Bins replaced out because of something we both share in our past that I mentioned in our alliance, as an aside to a point I was making, and it was a trigger for her. I couldn't have known ahead of time and clearly now know and I am fairly confident that, given it being a shared experience for us both, we'll be just fine with one another after the game. And that's where any and all further talk about it belongs: after the game.

Trying to exploit someone replacing out by just making up reasons is a new low for you Ricastle.

Love, to everyone, even scummy people because they obviously need it the most,
Drixx

he's also making reasons to attack me. but we should lynch frogger first.

my reads, my game. please
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1632 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:19 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1630, TunnelWarriors wrote:
In post 1628, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1619, Titus wrote:Ricastle, and I'm just supposed to take her word for it? As scum, that's what Bins would have to say. Singling out a threat and eliminating it is alignment neutral.
She said she wasn't going to use it IN THE PT. That's not a threat. She was merely stating what her role would do if she did use it.

Surely if she was scum with a devastating role she wouldn't care who she used it on?

How do you know what's in our PT?

good catch.

still think ricastle's town?

at best i have him as "maybe"
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1637 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:25 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1635, Trench Warfare wrote:??? I don't get it. The PT has been discussed in here. I don't think that's a shocking conclusion. I think he's just defending Bins scum but not a slip IMO.

~Titus

tell me, are you reading ricastle as town?

also could have been him slipping knowledge that bins "scum" passed him in scum qt.

i mean, if you think bins is scum, you can believe that, right?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1639 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:29 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

im not arguing it was a "scumslip"... those happen rarely and far between, and its difficult to catch real slips anyway

i am saying that the possibility is quite likely
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1640 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:29 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

why the fuck would he defend bins when he doesn't know shit about the convo or what he's talking about? he has no basis at all
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1645 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:03 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

because i can't explain 1575. i have no freaking idea and would like the people who are in the hood to sort it out by themselves. i ignore things i don't understand.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1647 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:14 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

tsk...

you back off too, your angle of "he is scum therefore his character is fake" doesn't hold water either
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1652 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:52 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Holy fucking shit
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1653 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:53 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

I said I'm the light prism. Do I look like I'm shitting you here??
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1654 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:58 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

My role pm says that I'm a powerful ancient weapon used by the gems that can control an army

Ring any bells????????????????????!??????????????
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1655 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:01 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

It's the unknown side characters that get the best roles. Usually the main protagonist gets shitty roles, especially VT, I have seen it a few times. But this looks like role madness so everyone has a cool role.

Sheep me on frogger please.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1659 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:33 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1657, vezokpiraka wrote:http://steven-universe.wikia.com/wiki/Light_Prism

Or this thing? Because this thing appears only in the fucking videogame and this game is based on the show.

Yeah I am this thing.

Will you help me vote frogger now? He is probably scum.

Mass claim is not a good idea. Role are probably related to flavor, but 100% that the scum have fake claims. The good news is that main characters can probably be ICs. For example if Steven universe claims he is an IC even though his role doesn't say that. Oh but scum can guess the person's role then
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1660 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:34 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Although party poopers like drixx might say "oh but we cannot assumptions like that based on role", but yo, you lost your game not me, so you probably did it wrong
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1661 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:36 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

The mistake that we made in smite mafia was that we didn't think that there was an extra SK left. But I think if we lynched the guy who *ahem* fake claimed 3rd party *ahem* then we would have won. Also TWIE is a jerk
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1669 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:03 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

dude. earlier on you were bitching about how i was anti town and wasting town's night actions and stuff

tell me, which is wasting town night actions more:

1) publically claiming as many people possible to target me d1, because of ??? unspecified reasons. on a trust basis

2) ascetic not claiming d1, blackholes anybody's night action who targets him

well, i have your vote already, so thats cool and thanks for your support,

but could you explain why you are townreading frogger?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1670 (isolation #47) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1669, Metal Sonic wrote:blackholes anybody's night action

and day action
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1672 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

frogger i know that you cringe and tremble in fear when pressure is put on you. :)
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1673 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

when you're scum ;)
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1680 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:33 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

this, friends, is how flavor is used to win in a flavor-based game.

not massclaiming, but more of alignment/role verifying ^_^
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1684 (isolation #51) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1681, Trench Warfare wrote:Sonic, a town ascetic does not always claim D1. I claimed D2 in InuYasha mafia. If Frogger is so convinced you are scum and can do it without claiming, then that makes sense in an OP town setup.

yeah and look at where you ended up

frogger is scum, titus. vote him with me
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1686 (isolation #52) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:38 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

you know, i can make a case on you easily

all i need to do is to copy beer's case against you

and towncase against me

done
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1688 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:39 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

how valid
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1691 (isolation #54) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1689, Fro99er wrote:Sonic, you still have YET to answer my question I've asked several times.

You said "ika only rages as town"

so how did you suddenly flip scum on me? When did you, where did you (post), and WHY did you?

i don't remember saying that ever

then i check my own ISO.

zzx said it. not me.

slam dunk.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1692 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1690, Trench Warfare wrote:
In post 1684, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 1681, Trench Warfare wrote:Sonic, a town ascetic does not always claim D1. I claimed D2 in InuYasha mafia. If Frogger is so convinced you are scum and can do it without claiming, then that makes sense in an OP town setup.

yeah and look at where you ended up

frogger is scum, titus. vote him with me

Yes, having no one listen to me about the right plan. Sounds like deja vu.

yeah well we can get bins tomorrow
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1694 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:44 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

im going to bed.

hope to see more votes on scumfrog when i wake up
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1763 (isolation #57) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

sonic x replaces metal sonic

He still wants to play... (While being in perpetual "catch up")

I am a bad person

There may or may not be an issue surrounding this. I ask that you please continue to post as Metal Sonic for now and that ZZZX refrains from posting until I can resolve this.
Last edited by Varsoon on Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1765 (isolation #58) » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

I was just pissed of having to switch accounts every time for this game
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2341 (isolation #59) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:07 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 2338, Fro99er wrote:
In post 2330, Sonic X wrote:Then he will potshot with dumb shit like the above above post

In post 2328, Fro99er wrote:lol, I was just about to ask that.

I've rolled scum once, and it was with sonic. So he's obviously lying because he knows my scum meta.

I also like how sonic doesn't post for 2.5 days, then as soon as maxwell says where's sonic, BOOM, he pops up 4 minutes later.

That's not even a potshot. That's me saying you are lying because you are, and stating another fact of the game.

I took only ONE potshot in my scum game and that was because I felt like Tammy was holding my brother (Glork) up to some ungodly expecations because of his past scumhunting awesomeness, and glork doesn't want to tryhard like he did in the past, and it made the game no fun for Glork and he replaced out (that and the modding snafu that screwed our plan). I would have taken that potshot in defense of my brother as town or as scum.

I think our definitions of pot shot differ. I consider a potshot as "any attack on a player to cause them to look scummy for invalid reasons". Adapted from Mollie.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2626 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Cases are scummy
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2628 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

And my lawyer Mastina made one for me

Get rekt
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2630 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Like that means anything
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2951 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:39 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 2949, Trench Warfare wrote:The walls have eyes

by the by this is a really really good book
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3394 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Fuzzy's claim makes absolutely no fucking sense.

Has max claimed yet?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3396 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

What PT?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3397 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Didn't he get cheated out of an alliance last night or something? Lololol
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3468 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:20 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Wall post of totally non game related stuff.

Psa: If you didn't read that, then let me warn you: you don't have to
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3469 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:21 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

That's a nice article Mastina

Was it in the Academy? I'll go read it now, just for relaxation
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3470 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:26 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

WOW this is really well written

I like it
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3472 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:33 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

That's why I read it. I saw a nice recent revision date.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3474 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:41 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Yes you should.

An outdated article turns me off immediately, unless specifically pointed to by a respected expert.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3477 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:03 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Frogger died n3, so how did you target him n3?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3539 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:07 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

So should I use my shot now on maxwell and force fuzzy to give me a refill? Or should we just remove fuzzy now?

Nic age should watch me in case fuzzy tries any funny business
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3541 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Huh. That's confusing

Oh wait, o just got it. That means I only get the refill the following day -__-
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3786 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

No.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3787 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Partially to grapes. I'm not saying a word to fuzzy yet, except who I am planning to gladiate soon.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3789 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Yesterday alliance.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3790 (isolation #78) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 3788, Reasonably Rational wrote:K.

TW: Why would town have two role cops?

-Cerb

Pedit: if you gladiate anyone before I say so(say, within 48h I'll probably give the word), I will probably vote you on principle. :)

And, when did you tell grapes?

I'm gladiating at the 48h mark. Everyone has checked in, and nic cage has no guilties, so it's a go.

You can give the word, but I have made it a very public affair. You snooze you lose.

You should also suggest gladiate targets but those are "suggestions", I'll take them into consideration but no guarantee I'll sheep you.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3794 (isolation #79) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

<3
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3824 (isolation #80) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Is RR and Far in a hood?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3825 (isolation #81) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 3804, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3625, Varsoon wrote:
"Oh, Steven. Humans just lead short, boring, insignificant lives, so they make up stories to feel like they're a part of something bigger. They want to blame all the world's problems on some single enemy they can fight, instead of a complex network of interrelated forces beyond anyone's control."
-Pearl,
Keep Beach City Weird

VOTECOUNT 4.06: LYNCH

MaxwellPuckett (
LYNCH
):
grapes, Xtoxm, NicCage, farside22, Sonic X, Vezokpiraka, Vezokpiraka
thefuzzylogic99 (2):
St Constantine the Hermit, Trench Warfare
CooLDoG (1):
MaxwellPuckett
mastin2 (1):
Thefuzzylogic99
Vezokpiraka (1):
grapes

Not Voting (4):
vezokpiraka, CooLDoG, Reasonably Rational, Mastin2

With 13 Alive, it took 7 to Lynch.

But you weren't voting him at the end of the day. I mean, if anyone was responsible for maxwell lynch, it wasn't you..or sonic. :p

-Cerb

Did you just say that I was not responsible for the maxwell lynch? Are you daft? Look at your own vote.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3827 (isolation #82) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Wait for me to get to a computer. 8 hours.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3830 (isolation #83) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Oh. I forgot that you were pushing maxwell.

My bad.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3831 (isolation #84) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:48 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Actually not my bad. My quote was 100% true. I did not say you did not push maxwell, I just asked you to look at where my vote was and where yours was. Somehow you accuse me of not pushing maxwell.

You should apologize.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3839 (isolation #85) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

You got that right.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3840 (isolation #86) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Well we have to credit the maxwell push to Mastina. I'm surprised scum didn't kill her
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3844 (isolation #87) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Well said
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3847 (isolation #88) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

That explains the nasty posts you make earlier.

You are forgiven.

Acknowledge that I'm a special snowflake y/n?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3865 (isolation #89) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 3861, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3859, NicCage wrote:Nah I'm only a stump for this day phase.

Constantines post have looked bad to me for awhile, though grapes brought up a good point about him being in both Frogger and maxwells lynch pools. I remember maxwell going after bins for awhile too. However, I can't remember who brought it up before, but someone pointed out that bins really put the brakes on the raging bull wagon D1, and was town reading Frogger for pretty poor reasons, while preferring a beer lynch for information. I wouldn't count him out.

I'm wondering what characters would share a pt with steven. I really think a mass flavor claim would be helpful.

Also I agree that it's strange that Sonic's role is the only one that doesn't require a specific phrase to activate an ability, though it's possible that there are no phrases associated with his character.

Another thing I want to mention is that I still think it's odd that TW is the only gem without specific alliance and fusion abilities.
They're claiming that could have been intended to protect Frogger from my setup spec.

Mass Flavor claim pretty please

Where did they claim that? They also claimed in our pt that their role cop was tied to alliances/fusions but they just didn't notice at first.

Also, to everyone: What would be your first assumption if someone displayed knowledge of an aspect of another players role which they had no way of knowing? There is no combination of alliance meetings by which said knowledge could have reached the player, and the information has absolutely not been shared in this thread.

-Cerb

That is a serious crime. I would se if the evidence is explicitly damning or could it be ambiguous misreading. If it is confirmed scum then I will destroy the scumbag.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3888 (isolation #90) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 3886, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Everyone, please roleclaim and share your action history. This may help us narrow the lynch pool, and usually there is always clues in the actions by day five.

This is what I meant by shitty posts
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3911 (isolation #91) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Well, about that...
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3916 (isolation #92) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

You know if your tl;dr says I am scum it makes me doubt validity right.

Anyway I'll read it later, if I am convinced I will gladiate TW. And I need Mastina to say stuff.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3918 (isolation #93) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:12 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

How do you know that they know about my role? Did they slip to you?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3919 (isolation #94) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

And why are you calling me scum because TW is scum in your opinion?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3946 (isolation #95) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 3932, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3928, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Wow! Drixx is a master for pointing that out! With the way Titus/TSO and Sonic were playing, Drixx had a stroke of luck catching that!

VOTE: TunnelWariors

I wish I could of caught some scum myself, but the least I can do is put my vote where it belongs.

It's Trench Warfare....also...it would be a good idea to NOT pile votes on. There's a reason we haven't voted yet.

2nded

My gladiate will be postponed until this shit is cleared up.

No, I did not crumb to Titus. Well but she hydras with me a lot so maybe she can read my mind but yeah
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3947 (isolation #96) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Rr have you received the message
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3966 (isolation #97) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:09 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

I gain no bonuses by being in an alliance. I only enjoy the neighborhood aspect.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3969 (isolation #98) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 3968, Reasonably Rational wrote:I started to test TW a little bit, and you stepped in to defend her.

did i?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3970 (isolation #99) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 3968, Reasonably Rational wrote:The most simple explanation for you not receiving Titus' power to invent is really simple; your scum partners don't get to give you their abilities. That seems like a reasonable restriction to build into a role like yours, and also explains you openly inviting town powers your way. It's much more believable that your scum buddies cannot give you their abilities

Sorry dude. I don't have scum partners.

You're working from the conclusion that I am scum to come up with reasons for how TW is scum with me. The theory should suit the evidence, not the evidence suit the theory. You can come up with 1001 reasons for why I am scum but most would be weak or invalid. Some less than others.

I can also come up with 1001 reasons why I am town. It seems like you don't listen to opposing viewpoints so never mind.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3971 (isolation #100) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:07 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 3968, Reasonably Rational wrote:you are left with only you as the possible source of her knowing.

This is where your logic falls down bro.

you cannot make this claim because you do not know all the information in the game. simple as that.

anyway i am town. stop yelling at me. don't think you are IC means you can boss everyone around.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4125 (isolation #101) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4124, Reasonably Rational wrote: I mean, if it comes back positive, then that's awesome....but if it comes back negative, you left yourself room to argue against it.

If it comes back negative then there's something wrong with my wording or whatever Varsoon defines positive or negative.

Regardless of my alignment, I would have posted that in order to fish for a positive result, so you can have good faith that the intent of that would be mostly positive even if it glitches lol
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4148 (isolation #102) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:24 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Do you want to claim scum?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4152 (isolation #103) » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4150, farside22 wrote:
In post 4149, Trench Warfare wrote:
In post 4143, farside22 wrote:My biggest issue with tw is the fuzzy push. I don't get it, the kid is bleeding town.
On a personal level I'd like to see cooldog lynched.
I think he is lurking scum and during the maxwell wagon be said nothing and votes fuzzy for fuck all reasons

I don't see Fuzzy bleeding town. He's spouted absolute gibberish today but not claiming to have reread the thread, he defended Maxwell yesterday, Maxwell wouldn't vote Fuzzy, he's wanting to fish my claim. Fuzzy is doing calisthenics to support RR's absurd scumread.

You didn't support maxwell.
Scum know who each other are and bussing makes more sense given the situation.
Hermit spouts gibberish too but you aren't pushing him.
Fuzzy is trying to figure the game out.

I want a claim from you.

2nd
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4229 (isolation #104) » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:19 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

RR can you explain the rationale of "inviting Constantine to crash"?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4233 (isolation #105) » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:53 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

so titus has given up

thanks for playing

i am better than you
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4306 (isolation #106) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:03 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 3810, Trench Warfare wrote:No. It isn't. I have rolecopped both you and Mastina. I got the same exact abilities for both. There's zero reason for a second three person masonry to appear in a game with two masons already.

In post 3811, Trench Warfare wrote:So I ask again, how are you different from Mastina Xtoxm?

We know that this is untrue, so maybe Titus guessed that the two players should be symmetrical?

Honestly, I don't know why Titus wanted to rolecop me, there are better targets, such as yourself.

(Speaking of which, why didn't she rolecop you either?)

If my role was guessable as Titus said (just like your lie detect indiscretion), then it's plausible that Titus guessed it because she is very close to me and can somehow read my thoughts.

RR, the second paragraph of my long post literally had a statement that said "I am town. RR is wrong about me being scum". in it. Go check again. Not only does it prove my alignment, it also proves my role works as is (because, I do lie about my role as town too in some games ((Drixx can confirm this in SMITE Mafia)))

So, that was good value. >_>
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4307 (isolation #107) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:06 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4303, Reasonably Rational wrote:exonerate you were TW flipping non yellow diamond

How?

TW flipping non yellow diamond would damn me, because it /would/ indeed suggest that I'm partners with her, as well as explain my bloodlust to lynch Frogger and Maxwell.

TW flipping Yellow Diamond proves without a doubt that your theory is wrong, mate. I mean the corollary; the first point about TW being scum was obviously correct.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4308 (isolation #108) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:08 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Let's say I copied your IC and now I am proven town (as I'm about to be anyway). Who would you want me to gladiate?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4334 (isolation #109) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:49 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Sorry!! I thought telling a confirmed town was all right but it seemed like not! :shifty:
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4336 (isolation #110) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:56 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Thank you!! You have a big heart! Sorry!!
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4338 (isolation #111) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

dude you hammered exactly when i posted. look at my timestamps.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4407 (isolation #112) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Trust me, she did. I remember it.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4410 (isolation #113) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:25 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4409, Reasonably Rational wrote:vote for scum that were going down

no, this is not the case. i actively pushed scum and my presence caused them to be lynched. (frogger and maxwell) there is a difference.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4412 (isolation #114) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

guess what. Grapes have unlimited roleblocks. Farside is 1 shot.

Frogger was a very very limited jailkeeper.

Grape's role conflicts with both vezok's and farside's role (both town).

I'll check to confirm when i get home but these are the facts
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4415 (isolation #115) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 3787, Metal Sonic wrote:Partially to grapes. I'm not saying a word to fuzzy yet, except who I am planning to gladiate soon.

seems like theres something wrong with the way im posting!
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4424 (isolation #116) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

She was pretending to be helpful as town "here's some advice that would be very town motivated". Easy. Slipped and failed though.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4430 (isolation #117) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:44 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4429, Reasonably Rational wrote:My death on N4 does nothing to change the fact that you would have been obviously acting to derail a lynch on scum (to mastin, at least, who can be very vocal you know), and resulted in his lynch, and then yours. Or maybe even your lynch that day, and then his. I see it as perfectly reasonable for scum you to not take that risk.

I think you need to read in context instead of reading in a vacuum.

Whatever! Why are you voting me instead of fuzzy?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4432 (isolation #118) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Following your reads progression.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4441 (isolation #119) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Whose Neighborhood did Constantine invade on the Season Finale Day?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4494 (isolation #120) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Niccage... Why? What evidence is there against me? I have been town the whole time. My role PM don't change midgame.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4495 (isolation #121) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

The facts is that I am town but RR wants me to explain something I don't know how TW got my role or break the setup or whatever if not I get lynched...
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4498 (isolation #122) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:16 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Grapes was an alternative explanation to RR's scenario.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4499 (isolation #123) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Do you know why I suspected Constantine? Because grapes didn't make sense to me to be scum either. But if you guys can make me, the most obvious town behind an IC look like a scum, then I don't see why grapes cannot be argued.

Whatever, we have 3 mislynches, mislynch me if you want! What will you guys do when I flip town? Continue being dumb and throw the game? Continue to lynch fuzzy even though I think he is town?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4500 (isolation #124) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

I think every thing points to me as town and you just didn't see it because you were celebrating and went MIA after winning a frogger lynch. Can you look at how it is impossible that I am scum with the 3 dead scum? It is good for the game.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4501 (isolation #125) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

And you said that I wasn't as strong in lynching frogger than defending myself. Hello?? I was
the strongest pusher of frogger.
mastin helped out. Luckily your guilty made RR go through, otherwise he would continue to say sonic x is scum which I remember now has been a recurring theme for him.

Even if let's say magically I was not the strongest pusher, I didn't know for sure frogger was 100% scum. I know for a fact that I am 100% town. Which one is easier to argue?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4502 (isolation #126) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Anyway I promise I am town, if not you can look for me after the game. I don't know what else to do when this game has one of my better scumhunting records but it results in my mislynch record
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4552 (isolation #127) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:56 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Noted.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4553 (isolation #128) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Should I gladiate Fuzzy as well?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4565 (isolation #129) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:18 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Your patience is appreciated while I handle higher priority RL work first :)
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4566 (isolation #130) » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:19 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Then I can move forward to mafia "work"
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4611 (isolation #131) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

BAH!!
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4954 (isolation #132) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

I'm late to the party! Again!

I'll work with frogger and Varsoon to scrub out the bad stuff so that everyone (particularly cerb *ahem*) can enjoy our stuff
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4955 (isolation #133) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Varsoon please return frogger access to the dead thread if you haven't, we'll do it there
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4956 (isolation #134) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

I mean scum pt
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4959 (isolation #135) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

also i needed to post a victory gif but i was late... meh

oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4960 (isolation #136) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4816, Varsoon wrote:You found a pronged tuning fork. Touching yourself with it feels weird.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4961 (isolation #137) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

sorry
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4964 (isolation #138) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4855, Cerberus v666 wrote:If fuzzy hadn't died, xtoxm was basically obligated to kill fuzzy that night(out of paranoia, at least, that he had lied about how his lie detect worked and he could catch xtoxm)

considering that i fished fuzzy entirely before you did, xtomx had all the information. he'd only miskill fuzzy if he wasn't paying attention (which could have been possible). as it turns out, he made all the perfect kills as he did.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4966 (isolation #139) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4871, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Xtoxm

I'm expecting people to realize sooner than later that my meta is unconventional.
A lot of players have expressed frustration at their inability to read me. Burn it with fire! <--- That kind of thing.

If you want someone to not lurk though, that isn't me. I have to lurk given how long the time interval is between day and night.

i can read you pretty easily, but every single time i have to save your ass and call you town and defend you...

or when im scum, you're a free kill

you're basically an asset to the opposing faction every time you play, and a liability, and you should change that.
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4969 (isolation #140) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4879, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Cerberus

Your tune will change, guarantee it. Not stating this as an argument, in so much as a fact.
Raw ability at identifying scum (gut) is the most effective tool one can have this game.

being a team player is important too. making your friend or teammates angry because you are socially awkward and dont want to work with them, may make them not want to play with you

i have seen you lose as scum and lose as town already. they are both very sad displays. do you understand why people are angry at you?

(ps: your gut isnt that good either. i didnt see you catch scum in most of the games with your so-called "gut". you may have caught xtoxm, but were you confident enough to go all in and make your point? or were you just flip flopping your vote on mastin and xtoxm on the last day?)
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4973 (isolation #141) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:07 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

fuzzy's lie detect would never have been able to work, because by the time you could set that up, it was lylo. i noted as such in the dead thread
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4975 (isolation #142) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

what do you mean by OTAF anyway
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4981 (isolation #143) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p7250524

nommed this for GoTY because RR's case needs to be recognized and our scumplay too
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4983 (isolation #144) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

we make games good
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4984 (isolation #145) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

drixx, go on ahead and add more to the nomination if i've missed out anything in my (should be pretty comprehensive) post. you're pretty articulate, so I guess you can add stuff if you can?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4988 (isolation #146) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4987, Titus wrote:
In post 4981, Metal Sonic wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p7250524

nommed this for GoTY because RR's case needs to be recognized and our scumplay too

Totally seconding this. RR's play was great.

you have to second it in the official thread.

also drixx i did what you wanted
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4992 (isolation #147) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

i tried reading the hydra pt and i think i will do it later maybe
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4994 (isolation #148) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

i have a bunch of other games to catch up on and i finished writing like 3 noms, heheh
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4995 (isolation #149) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

where can we get more reasonably rational goodness?
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4997 (isolation #150) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

i think just wisdom will do

that would be autowin i suppose
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4998 (isolation #151) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

can we just go sonic boom and play with RR in the next time round? like they join an upcoming large theme and we stalk them
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4999 (isolation #152) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

we can have them as guest speakers for boomtown too

soon

later

maybe
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #5001 (isolation #153) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:08 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

ika's in the game and titus doesnt like playing with him

and the game sounds bastard, and i dont like that, so we might be sitting that one out
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #5021 (isolation #154) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:54 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

but you cant play in parasyte titus?

also, hell yeah bork. i love bork. he's like my mafia god-papa