SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8439 (isolation #200) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:15 am

Post by Magua »

In post 8432, FourTrouble wrote:Magua, why ooba?

Much of ooba's posting is how I feel I would post as scum. Town say stupid shit all the time -- way more often than scum -- and so especially ooba's jumping onto TSO's "lynch me"/"vig me" contradiction but commenting on literally nothing else in the game really rings false.

Like, I get scumreading TSO, because Lord knows that doing nothing and then playing full on defense is fucking scummy -- but ooba focuses on this one thing that TSO said and then comments on nothing else.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8457 (isolation #201) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:22 am

Post by Magua »

In post 8456, Skybird wrote:I've been reading Ooba as town pretty much all game.

TSO, can you still vote?

Ffs, say who you've been reading as scum.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8508 (isolation #202) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by Magua »

This is a pre-emptive prod dodge. Will post tomorrow night.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8618 (isolation #203) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Magua »

Promise, claim all of the actions your slot has taken.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8619 (isolation #204) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Magua »

Promise=Otolia
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8621 (isolation #205) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Magua »

Stall less claim more.

Seriously. Now.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8623 (isolation #206) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Magua »

I'm conftown. You claim your actions now or die.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8625 (isolation #207) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Magua »

I've townread your slot previously, but have no compunction against lynching the everloving shit out of you if you are going to be obstructionist.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8627 (isolation #208) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:35 am

Post by Magua »

VOTE: otolia

Scum stalling to get help from buddies.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8633 (isolation #209) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Magua »

No. It is not, and I'll push for you to be lyynched now.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8634 (isolation #210) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Magua »

Zelink is right. Claim your actions now or die, stalling scum.

those are literally your only options.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8637 (isolation #211) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Magua »

@dramonic:
are replacements given their slots role history along with the role pm upon replacing in?

Zelink, can you also confirm or deny?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8638 (isolation #212) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:51 am

Post by Magua »

@memnonic:
same question to you.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8649 (isolation #213) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Magua »

Either you have the info, and thus are scum, or you don't. If you don't, there's no reason to pressure you for it.

So I'm waiting on dramonic or mnemonic.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8650 (isolation #214) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Magua »

You could say why you were so obstructionist about claiming info you didn't have rather than just saying "mod didn't tell me" at the beginning
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8653 (isolation #215) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Magua »

We already know his role.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8655 (isolation #216) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:12 am

Post by Magua »

In post 8650, Magua wrote:You could say why you were so obstructionist about claiming info you didn't have rather than just saying "mod didn't tell me" at the beginning

@Otolia:
Answer please.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8664 (isolation #217) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Magua »

Ok, I've put off writing this for long enough.

Metal Sonic:
Dayvigged Peregrine D2. Not as enamored with Metal Sonic-town as I was previously, mostly because he hasn't done jack-all shit the last two Days or so. With 17 alive I'm still not really interested in lynching him -- if he is scum, I really want to encourage future scum to dayvig their buddies as well. But when it gets to 9 players left alive or so, if he's still alive, that's when the thought of lynching will be taken seriously. Until then, I'm fine with giving him a pass.

Mastin:
"Claim is underwhelming" is putting this lightly. "Guiz everyone in my neighborhood is 10000000% town" gives me the paranoid heebie-jeebies that somebody (mastin) is pulling the wool over the eyes of the others (Drixx, ZZZX).

Several things, especially the flip from "AP was town you guiz even if third party" to "Hah we lynched scum D1 stupid scum" really, really, *really* rustles my jimmies. Outting "report" on TSO D3 further jimmy-rustles. The only thing, really, giving me pause about just lynching mastin is the utterly blatant "everyone look at me" behavior with absolutely no follow through. I have to imagine mastin-scum would simply have a better plan.

Also also, lingering doubts that TiphaineDeath did roleblock mastin performing the kill N1.

Skybird:
Literally the only positive thing I can say about this slot is the reaction to TheWayItEnds saying "Hey guiz if you shoot Skybird it won't work". It's not the anger, it's more the "why did you out that to everyone" that sells it to me, like, Skybird told her neighborhood but then got upset when it was broadcast out farther. I cannot help but think that Skybird-scum would either not have told the neighborhood, or been more blase about it being shared beyond the neighborhood.

Still, even with that said, the slot has produced nothing of value and I would shed not even a single tear if it got fed into the wood chipper.

Otolia:
Much like Skybird, this slot really only has one positive thing going for it, which is the public use of the vote thief D1 for pretty much absolutely no good reason. I believe that TAOS-scum would either not have used it (save it for lylo and the win) or would've made a much bigger deal about it (to get towncred).

(I can actually think of a third possibility now, but it's a setup spec theory that I am noodling about and am not going to share at present.)

TheWayItEnds:
I have nothing positive to say about this slot. D2 I read it as more sincere than TSO, but it's fucking D4 now and the slot hasn't improved at all except for needless snarking and annoyances. I honestly can't be fucked to care if it's town or not.

ZeL1nK:
This slot is town. I mean, besides Zelink's posts, which I am not too proud to say that I adore, TiphaineDeath's actions D2 spoke truthfully to me, and so town.

Ooba:
Every single little thing that Ooba posts reeks as scum to me. I have paranoid flashes that it's just a playstyle thing like everyone else says and that I'm entirely wrong, but, no, seriously, the things that Ooba posts about ("Guiz here's the gods Metal Sonic could possibly be", "Guiz do you think Metal is third party this is super important", "Guiz here's three posts of vezok's three hundred omg isn't it scummy", "Guiz I know its D4 but here's what I think of D1 even though several of the things that I'm saying are going to be countermanded by stuff I already know happens later") just make me think of myself-as-scum who's looking for stuff to say.

And really, the kicker for me is that at no point does Ooba seem to be trying to get a sense of the game as a whole. This really comes through to me in his fixation on vezokpiraka, which really reads like:
1) Decide that vezokpiraka is guilty
2) Look through ISO for quotes to support already-made decision
3) Ignore stuff that contradicts already-made decision

ZZZX:
Useless. Like, worse than useless because he actively comes into the thread to say he's got information, but then doesn't share it. Says useless things, gives useless reads.

The thing really is, I don't believe in mastin-town and ZZZX-scum. So it could be mastin-town and ZZZX-town, or mastin-scum and ZZZX-town, or mastin-scum and ZZZX-scum...but I'm not going to pursue ZZZX unless mastin dies and flips scum. Full stop.

mnemonic device:
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeh. farside's gladiate was (Ozgin, FourTrouble, and ZeL1nK), which was basically all town. That's not *super* bad (if there were 5/23 scum at the time, it's 46% chance you pick all town just at random), it's just that there's really nothing going on and propping it up as obvtown. farside's posts are disjointed, and mnemonic's are nonexistant.

FourTrouble:
So I can entertain a Metal Sonic-scum dayvigging Peregrine-buddy situation, but I cannot entertain FourTrouble-scum dayvigging Cephrir-buddy, with Cephrir being able to vigkill The Mask for free N2, and the scum going ahead and killing The Mask N2 anyways. Like, I understand doing it for town cred, and I can see Sonic doing it maybe possibly, but I can't see the scum saying "Hey, you know what, let's ditch our odd-night rolecop and even-night vig." And especially doing it against public opinion when there would've been so many bloody other good options. So, no, FourTrouble is town.

Imperium:
I'm not going to lie, I'm entirely sheeping F16's read on Imperium at this point
because I'm lazy
. Paranoia remains, yes, but like the Metal Sonic paranoia it's small now and should be dealt with at a later date.

TSO:
Should've fucking claimed in the PT like I asked him to.

Since he won't be lynchable tomorrow as well, most likely, my thoughts on him are slightly irrelevant, but: Brain wants him to be scum because he's a lurking albatross on town, gut says he's probably town.

vezokpiraka:
vezokpiraka is town for his D2 actions ("Guiz I saved Cephrir") and I honestly don't give a fuck what ooba or farside or anyone else tries to say.

Espeonage:
Very much like
farside
mnemonic. Had a role power, used it, aaaaaaaaaaand that's pretty much it. Whole bunch of questions, no real stances or thoughts or anything of value.

Drixx:
Just copy what I said for ZZZX and paste it here, except that Drixx in the 40 posts he's made has still provided like ten times the useful content that ZZZX has.

Heartless:
It's D4, and I have no reason to believe that Antihero is town. So I must assume that he's not. This is a PoE read of sorts, and I'm not in a position to explain it well. You can call it my Imperium-read-if-F16-had-not-townread-them-so-hard read.

----

Town (S->W): FourTrouble ---> ZeL1nK ---> vezokpiraka ------------------> Drixx ---> ZZZX -------------------> mastin2 ---> Metal Sonic -------------> Imperium -> Skybird -> Otolia -> TSO

Scum (S->W): Ooba ------> Heartless ---> TheWayItEnds -------------> mnemonic device ---> Espeonage

---

I'm ok with lynching any of Ooba, Heartless, or TWIE today, in basically that order of preference.

UNVOTE: Otolia
VOTE: Ooba
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8665 (isolation #218) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by Magua »

@mastin:
How come you didn't cop TSO N2?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8667 (isolation #219) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Magua »

Things like, you fixating on the fact that I'm calling you scummy rather than saying which of my other scumreads you agree / disagree with.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8670 (isolation #220) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Magua »

@vezokpiraka:
Ah, yes. I had brainscrubbed that particular fact from my mind because it hurt me so.

---

@ZeL1nK:

UNVOTE: Ooba
VOTE: Heartless
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8671 (isolation #221) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by Magua »

To be entirely fair, the "I missed the deadline N2" bit still seems like a towntell. I entirely imagine mastin-scum would've just made something up at that point.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8684 (isolation #222) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:49 am

Post by Magua »

Mastin, Jesus.

#1: Fucking read and then post. I don't need a four page dissertation about why you didn't cop N2 when vezok reminded me of it in
two sentences
that were in
the exact next post
. More than sufficient.

#2: I don't care about your defense, or, if I do care, I'll ask. I don't need or even want a sixteen page defense. Absolutely no one reads that.

What I do care about is who you (and, perhaps by extension, ZZZX and Drixx) think are scum. As far as I can tell your votes today have been on Ooba (sheeping me) and Otolia (either sheeping me or pressuring Otolia, doesn't really matter).

That's all fine and good, but I'd really prefer some thoughts on who *you* think is scum. Or who you think is town besides your neighborhood and me. You think my ordering of scum is wrong -- what's yours? How come Drixx and ZZZX aren't voting? I assume you all are actually doing stuff in your neighborhood.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8685 (isolation #223) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:53 am

Post by Magua »

In post 8674, Espeonage wrote:It should be noted that I think you are town, but you've just made me paranoid with the swing around.

Consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds.

Do you have any
non
-you related reads or reactions?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8688 (isolation #224) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Magua »

Nope!

But I do think it contains 2, and I do think that both you and ooba have super strong reasons to be that second!
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8694 (isolation #225) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Magua »

If only I had posted my reads on everyone on the previous page!

You're going to complain that my reasons for voting you are terrible. Pre-emptively: I don't give a fuck. I have zero interest in arguing with you about whether you're scum or not. So call me or my reasons terrible all you want, but it's as useful as mastin's wallposts.

Feel free to argue that someone else is scum. That'd be useful.

Except you're currently voting vezok, whom, if you wander to the previous page and look at my reads, I see as one of the town holy trinity, and can tell you that pretty much nothing you say will change my mind, so I wouldn't bother there.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8699 (isolation #226) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Magua »

Ooba, do you think TSO is still scum, y/n?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8703 (isolation #227) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Magua »

I know. The power is probably going to corrupt me at some point.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8707 (isolation #228) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Magua »

In post 8705, Heartless wrote:fine, enjoy being stubborn in being wrong

I'm more enjoying the way you concentrate on defense rather than, oh, I don't know, who scum is or the actual questions I actually wanted to answer that you just blitzed right by.

It makes me feel good about lynching you.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8710 (isolation #229) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by Magua »

mastin, look, no offense, but it's D4. 350 pages. You can't *not* have scumreads. I mean, you even mention a scumread on Otolia in the next line. If you have nos cumreads now, when do you think you will ever get any? If the answer is "never" then that's a problem.

I really need more from you here than "lolanyonecanbescum"
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8744 (isolation #230) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:49 am

Post by Magua »

No, the "annoying questions" was in which you quoted and then chopped off to just focus on the defense.

Also, you're scum with that move, and if I can't fucking lynch you today then I will fucking lynch you tomorrow.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8746 (isolation #231) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:55 am

Post by Magua »

I don't fucking care about helping my case, that move was so antitown that it wrapped around to protown and then went right back to antitown. That's close to "fuck you guys who think I'm scum here let me post my role pm territory."

From Antihero and TTH, both of whom are not fucking amateurs at this game and know exactly what they're doing and what it meant.

No, that's just fucking bullshit.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8748 (isolation #232) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:57 am

Post by Magua »

And, hey, Heartless, for your bullshit-Vezok-VCA crap: you know who else is on those wagons? Me. I would've been on the TSO wagon in a heartbeat except I wanted TAOS replaced. So your entire argument is "look at all these wagons that vezok is on, only scum would be on those wagons" you've already fucking lost.

God, I really, really, really, really want you to be scum here because if you're town then I am never fucking playing with this sort of shit play again.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8750 (isolation #233) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:02 am

Post by Magua »

You, you're probably fine. An upstanding citizen.

Your plan here is directly, one-hundred percent scum motivated, and I can only hope it is from the fact that you are actually scum.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8752 (isolation #234) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:08 am

Post by Magua »

So assuming Heartless is telling the truth about his power: me, mnemonic, otolia, zelink, skybird, metal, and vezok are voteless.

Leaves imperium, mastin, tso, ooba, espeonage, heartless, fourtrouble, drixx, zzzx, and twie. 10 votes.

If the lynch threshold remains the same, that's basically forced a goddamn no lynch.

If the lynch threshold is six, fucking lynch the everloving shit out of Heartless.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8755 (isolation #235) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:18 am

Post by Magua »

This is just like DGB in dramonic's directional mafia. Comes under suspicion, is going to get lynched, plays sun song to end the day instead.

Town's all "welp that's just dgb" but no, she was scum.

Heartless just pulled the same bullshit.

Lynch them.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8760 (isolation #236) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Magua »

I was like maybe ~45% that he was scum before and was using the wagon for pressure.

That reaction, however, is not a town reaction.

Or to restate: at best, he's scum and it's scum motivated and it should be lynched.

At worst, his play is entirely detrimental to the town, and they need to go.

It's survival-oriented "just need to survive tonight" thinking. Either as town or as scum, they need to know that they'd just be on the chopping block again tomorrow. So what's the town-thought-process that results in that being a good idea? If they had some way of conftowning themselves they would've just given the plan; even if it's something stupid like lynching vezok, which isn't going to happen. The lack of that plan or appreciable thought process is what tells me this is scum-last-ditch-just-stall.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8764 (isolation #237) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:12 am

Post by Magua »

@dramonic:
Prod FourTrouble please.

@Drixx:
It was only the people voting him when he used it. You can vote Heartless. I fucking encourage it.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8771 (isolation #238) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Magua »

Mastin.

I want you to vote Heartless.

And

I want you to put the bees on Ooba.

And

If Heartless flips town
because there is no god and nothing in life is good
I want you to investigate Ooba.

Is this a good plan

y/n
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8772 (isolation #239) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Magua »

Also in all seriousness

Very serious

The very fucking next game I'm in with you

Where you talk about what a scumhunting god you are

I am going to link this post over and over and over
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8777 (isolation #240) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Magua »

mastin, do you read Heartless' mass-vote-removing as town or scum

---

PEdit: YOu are currently saying that you're willing to vote Otolia-who-you-think-is-52%-likely-to-be-scum, but not Heartless-who-you-think-is-50%-likely-to-be-scum, want to make sure I have that right.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8778 (isolation #241) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Magua »

Like, seriously. I would understand your point-of-view if you were all "Rawr no Otolia is scum," but your posts have literally, and I do mean literally literally here, been "I don't actually have any scumreads," so I do not understand your reticence on voting Heartless at all.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8780 (isolation #242) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:37 am

Post by Magua »

In post 8779, mastin2 wrote:Losing Heartless as town is a loss because I respect Anti.

It is D4. 350 pages.

You do not read Heartless as town.

You are literally null on them.

Yet, you respect Antihero and consider him a good player.

Blah blah burden of proficiency argument blah blah, but does this combination not unsettle you?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8784 (isolation #243) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:48 am

Post by Magua »

In post 8779, mastin2 wrote:
As scum, it's a "hahahahahaHAHAHA, FUCK YOU TOWN!" gesture.
As town, it's a "hahahahahaHA! FUCK YOU, MAGUA!" gesture.

You will understand that I do not believe you can respect a player who would do the second, yes?

Do you think that you can respect a player who would do the second?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8793 (isolation #244) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Magua »

Ollie, claim all actions immediately.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8796 (isolation #245) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Magua »

That is a lie.

Scum lie.

Don't be scum.

Claim your actions.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8818 (isolation #246) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:02 am

Post by Magua »

Heartless is just fucking trolling at this thread, oh my god.

---

ooba:
The great thing about being conftown is that if I have reasons for asking Ollie to claim all actions, I don't feel obligated to share them!

Still want Ollie to claim all his actions.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8819 (isolation #247) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Magua »

The sad part is I've got eight days of Heartless trolling to look forward to before deadline, and then everyone'll go flashwagon someone else.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8826 (isolation #248) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Magua »

Ooba is willing to clear Heartless because he claimed having this ability at the beginning of the game, while Espeonage is in his scumlist despite claiming and using his ability since the beginning of the game, and vezok who claimed his ability as of D2.

It's that sort of disconnect that rubs me the wrong way -- he's applying one method of thinking to Heartless and then another to people he's reading as scum, makes me think his reason for townreading Heartless or his reason for scumreading Espeonage/vezok is different than he says.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8830 (isolation #249) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:03 am

Post by Magua »

Their usage yesterday was 1000000% antitown.

Neither Antihero nor TTH are VIs who do antitown things as a matter of course.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8848 (isolation #250) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Magua »

Otolia, claim your list of actions now please.

---

In post 8835, Skybird wrote:Magua, since neither of them are VI's, would they have made post 2803 as scum?

In a vacuum, I would read as town.

However, they did not actually burn it D1. Nor did they burn it D2, nor did they burn it D3.

D4, they burned it in the most antitown way possible.

So the progression that I see is Heartless saying, "Hey, this power of ours is really antitown, we should use it," then not using it, then purposefully using it to be antitown.

There is a massive disconnect there.

And Heartless' posts since then have essentially just been trolling the thread. They figured they were going to get lynched and are now just seeing if they can survive till tonight.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8859 (isolation #251) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:11 am

Post by Magua »

No.

Mastins all "yeah like 4% or so otolia is scum, but yknow, no real scumreads" and people are willing to sheep that.

Heartless meanwhile may as well just have claimed scum in the thread and people are all "oh antihero and tth, what scamps"

That is some bullshit.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8860 (isolation #252) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:15 am

Post by Magua »

Hey, mastin. If your reads are all as weak as you say they are, then sheep me instead of voting your 52%.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8865 (isolation #253) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by Magua »

In post 8863, Ollie wrote:would you like to elaborate on that?

Claim your actions.

---

mastin, your thought process makes no sense to me.

You're literally, and I stress this, literally voting a null-read over someone who knew what they were doing was antitown, did it
anyways
, and then disappeared from the thread thereafter while still being active elsewhere on the site.

My mind is boggling.

I am deeply curious exactly how much you require before voting them. Like, if they were to post "haha we're scum lol" would you be "Well, they did say lol, so I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume it was a joke"?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8866 (isolation #254) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Magua »

The only, and I do stress the only, argument you can make against me pushing against this wagon until I have berated you all to my will is if you gave them the bees, and if so, you need to fucking bloody well just say so.

Because your Otolia push is terrible and I'm really wanting to believe that you're not terrible but you keep...doing...things.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8867 (isolation #255) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by Magua »

And tbqh even if you gave them the bees there's still a good 25% chance that I'd still push for their lynch because they have all but claimed scum and the people going "la la la look over there" is just astounding.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8871 (isolation #256) » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:03 pm

Post by Magua »

Lulz.

You've already been replaced.

Would've preferred you not been replaced, but with the disappearing-for-six-days-at-a-time thing, that wasn't going to happen. Hope everything's well with you, but probably best that you not post in the thread anymore. =P
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8873 (isolation #257) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:15 am

Post by Magua »

Why are you not saying who you stole votes from?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8877 (isolation #258) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:51 am

Post by Magua »

So...wait

You're saying your slot didn't steal my slots vote d1?

I admit confusion, as your predecessor said it did.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8880 (isolation #259) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Magua »

Welp.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8883 (isolation #260) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by Magua »

Yes, ok, I remember now. TWIE's slot stole my vote, but Otolia's slot doubled their own vote.

And can double their vote without an announcement from the mod, that was the thing.

Yeah, as scum that would've just been "activate, don't warn town, just wait for the flip at L-1"

It's going to take a super-lot for me to think that that slot is scum after that D1 play. Possible paranoia about being coached by a scumbuddy who knows what's what (eg Imperium, Heartless), but that train of thought is tabled until such a scumbuddy is actually flipped.

In the meantime, everyone should vote Heartless.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8890 (isolation #261) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:50 am

Post by Magua »

Unofficial vote count

Otolia (3): Imperium, Mastin2, Zelink
twie (2): TSO, Ooba
Ooba (2): Espeonage, TWIE
Heartless (1):
MnemonicDevice
Magua
Otolia
Skybird
Metal Sonic
Vezokpiraka
, Drixx
Skybird (1): Heartless

Not Voting: Ollie, ZZZX

It's
to lynch indeed!
Deadline is (expired on 2015-04-18 16:30:00)

5 days to deadline.

Vote Heartless.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8894 (isolation #262) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Magua »

I'm a vote whore, obviously.

But, TWIE, I promise to be true to you if you vote heartless instead of your currently quite-useless ooba vote.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8897 (isolation #263) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Magua »

But I thought you loved me.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8899 (isolation #264) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:46 am

Post by Magua »

I just want you to commit to our relationship.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8901 (isolation #265) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Magua »

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8904 (isolation #266) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Magua »

Heartless, if you're going to pretend to actually be town in the game, kindly correlate your Skybird-scum read with Skybird's claim and reaction to being outted by TWIE D2, and kindly correlate your vezokpiraka-is-scum-because-he's-voting-all-these-wagons read with the fact that both Metal and I are on 3/4 of those wagons.

Also, please self vote.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8907 (isolation #267) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:20 am

Post by Magua »

In post 8298, Magua wrote:TWIE starts it in

Skybird starts responding in .

Skybird's anger at TWIE outting elements of her role reads as sincere.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8908 (isolation #268) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Magua »

In post 8906, Heartless wrote:also, i have no interest in contrasting you and metal's hilariously bad reads with vezok's change with the winds of convenience as it shouldn't be that hard to spot

Hey, did you know that with the exception of AngryPidgeon and ooba, I'm thinking that every single person you've ever voted is town?

I just thought I'd share.

But!

You could break this curse by self-voting.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8911 (isolation #269) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Magua »

Skybird: In any game where town has daytalk, scum also has daytalk. Full stop.

Metal could maybe possibly have shot PeregrineV for the towncred, but the chance is small enough that he's not going to get lynched today or tomorrow. Move on.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8916 (isolation #270) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Magua »

- Requires, first of all, that Skybird-scum outted that information to neighborhood, which is unlikely but plausible

- Skybird starts off denying it

- Calls TWIE scum for outting it

- Expresses anger at TWIE outting her role in

None of those make sense from a scum perspective. They're illogical and nonsensical (especially her reasons for thinking TWIE is scum because of it). Could be faked as scum, but don't think so.

Beyond this, she was pushing for Cephrir to be shot by FourTrouble at the time. And not in a "Shoot one of the people in this group" way, but in a "Cephrir is scum, shoot him" way.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8924 (isolation #271) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by Magua »

In post 8919, Heartless wrote:well, this didn't happen... ever.

in fact

when ceph got loverized to ozgin, she opted to keep voting no lynch even while implicitly calling ceph scum.

This part is true! I was wrong!

So there's that.

(But then I thought about it, and I found it weird that you remembered this fact but not remembering Skybird's-role-outting stuff. Which doesn't make sense.)

Also, I still want you dead. So there's also that. But, you were right about this.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8925 (isolation #272) » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Magua »

In post 8922, Ollie wrote:btw I'm not claiming my actions at this point but I have no problem with doing it in the future.

All is forgiven if you vote Heartless.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8932 (isolation #273) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:37 am

Post by Magua »

In post 8931, Heartless wrote:
i didn't remember it. i went to skybird's iso and typed "ceph" in my control+f

these board have such awesome features.

Ah, well, see, that's much more in line with what I expected from you two! It was quite a shock to my system to think you might've remembered something from another slot.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8933 (isolation #274) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Magua »

Fun fact, it's been four and a half days since dramonic posted.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8934 (isolation #275) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:47 am

Post by Magua »

Once the TSO "lynch" happened, TSO disappeared completely. There's a shock.

Disappointed in mastin and Imperium, really. At least Imperium has the decency outright say "I ain't paying attention to this game, but I'll sheep Magua" (even though the sheeping is yet to happen), but mastin is all "I ain't paying attention to this game, but let me throw out a vote on a vague not-even-really-a-scumread and then wander off" which I don't like.

TWIE is obviously reading the thread but only posts when he's feeling witty.

Skybird is obviously reading the thread but only posts when someone's attacking her.

mnemonicdevice hasn't posted for four and a half days, obviously him and dramonic are having a race.

---

Ok, fucking look.

So five days ago I made the sadly-too-true comment that shit all was going to happen until deadline, and, welp, shit-all has happened.

So unless you're going to fucking knock it out of the park, just fucking vote Heartless and end this travesty of a Day.

Ollie, ZZZX, I'm specifically calling both of you out because neither of you is going to do anything by deadline in three days and yet your vote's parked on not voting. Fucking vote Heartless.

TSO, Ooba, not only are neither of you actually trying to get TWIE lynched, neither of you is really trying to do anything at all. Vote Heartless.

Espeonage, TWIE, Ooba isn't getting lynched today. Your vote is wasted there. Vote Heartless.

For the love of Christ and all that is holy, don't dick around for another three days and then be all "holy shit its deadline." NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING SO THERE IS FUCKING ZERO POINT IN PROLONGING THE DAY.

tl,dr: Vote Heartless.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8935 (isolation #276) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:52 am

Post by Magua »

PPS thank you mastin for making sure I die tonight, that is the very best gift I could've hoped for
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8937 (isolation #277) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Magua »

Lucky me.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8941 (isolation #278) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Magua »

If dramonic put in a role

That can activate so that people voting it lose their vote

And people who then vote it later that Day lose their vote

And then didn't give a vote count for 4.5 days

I will fucking replace out so help me god
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8943 (isolation #279) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Magua »

Thank you, you're beautiful and powerful and goshdarnit people like you.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8945 (isolation #280) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Magua »

In post 8935, Magua wrote:PPS thank you mastin for making sure I die tonight, that is the very best gift I could've hoped for

I do want to be NK'ed so I don't need to deal with D5.

I just want to lynch scum beforehand tho.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8947 (isolation #281) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:25 am

Post by Magua »

ITS ANTITOWN ACTIONS BEING DONE BY TELLTALEHEART AND ANTIHERO.

LIKE, I'M AS BIG A BELIEVER IN DUMBTOWN OR TOO-SCUMMY-TO-BE-SCUM AS ANYONE, BUT FUCKING TTH AND ANTIHERO DON'T GET TO PLAY THAT CARD.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8948 (isolation #282) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Magua »

Also, the chances of Otolia-wagon reaching fruition while you're "I'm not caught up on the thread" and "I don't really have any scumreads" is 0%.

So you should either rectify the above so that the Otolia wagon might be viable, or....vote heartless.

But deadline is three days and at this rate exactly nothing will change between now and then.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8950 (isolation #283) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Magua »

Ok. So is Otolia being lynched in the next three days?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8953 (isolation #284) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Magua »

So we sit here for three days until it gets down to deadline and then you'll be all waffley about it but eventually do it because fucking no lynch is fucking terrible.

And in the meantime there'll be three more days where nothing of note happens.

No thanks. Let's just fast foward to five minutes before deadline.

PEdit: How.

Literally, how do you see this happening. Like, who do you see voting for him and why are they going to switch? You're not *pushing* for Otolia's lynch. Zelink's not pushing. No one's pushing.

The only fucking person pushing for anything here is me.

So unless you're going to step up and actually start pushing, no. It will not happen and you are doing nothing but wasting time. The only possible way you're going to prove me wrong here is if you actually say "Otolia is scum and here's why."
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8954 (isolation #285) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:41 am

Post by Magua »

8 days ago I said nothing would happen. 5 days so far have passed. My level of expectation that you will buck the trend and do something in the next three days is zero.

So let's skip the time-wasting.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8959 (isolation #286) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Magua »

Every read? No.

FourTrouble
Ollie, Zelink, and vezok are town. You've got a vezok-scumread, I get it, but even your townflip would not make me think vezok is scum.

mastin is probably town as much, and I cannot stress this enough, as much as I want her to be scum. By extension that means ZZZX-town and Drixx-town up until mastin is all, "Oh, oops, that lolgamebreaker thing I said, well, that wasn't accurate"

Metal Sonic might possibly be scum but he shot scum so whatever he can stick around for a few more Days.

Beyond that I'm amenable to adjusting my reads if you flip town.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8975 (isolation #287) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Magua »

In post 8926, Ollie wrote:VOTE: Heartless

In post 8938, ooba wrote:Here's hoping I'm wrong.

Unvote. Vote: Heartless

@Mod:
Were these votes intentionally not counted?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8977 (isolation #288) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Magua »

In post 8965, Heartless wrote:vigs should definitely be going this way -----> [skybird, vezok, otolia]

fine, if you want to hold off on zelink, i get it, he's a bunch of people's pet townreads for no particularly good reason. people will see the light on that eventually.

If vezokpiraka (which he's not), he's done for because mastin can't die while he's alive and mastin'll just catch him and all his buddies through PoE. The only possible disruption to that plan would be mastin-scum and vezok-scum together.

Or, to put it another way, if mastin dies then I'll happily lynch vezok. How about that.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8978 (isolation #289) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Magua »

In post 8926, Ollie wrote:VOTE: Heartless

More to the point for me is that the scum kill is missing N1 and N3. The only plausible possibility that's been presented for the N1 missing kill is TiphaineDeath roleblocking mastin; the plausible possibilities for N3 are vezok stopping the kill, Zelink stopping the kill, or the scum shooting TSO. The third is lolnope, so I utterly have to believe that at least one of (vezok, Zelink) is town, and I've got a stronger townread on Zelink. vezok I do have a townread, but while he lives the cop lives (and vice versa).
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8979 (isolation #290) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Magua »

That was weird with the quoting. That shouldn't've been there.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8980 (isolation #291) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Magua »

Mod:
Is it correct that TSO has two votes on TWIE?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8983 (isolation #292) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:36 am

Post by Magua »

@Imperium:
I don't really believe that TD stopped the kill N1, or I'd be voting mastin.

@Ooba:
I am making the assumption that if someone was town and had a good idea of what stopped the kill, they would've said so. So either a) there's no other reason and it really was TiphaineDeath, or b) there's some reason to not claim it yet.

Again, my working assumption at this point is that mastin isn't scum so that it's not TD's block.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8986 (isolation #293) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by Magua »

That makes me feel ten times better about mastin, tbqh.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8990 (isolation #294) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Magua »

It doesn't matter.

What matters is Imperium and you voting HEartless.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8992 (isolation #295) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by Magua »

Zerlink, why are you suddenly being useless?

Srs question.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8994 (isolation #296) » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by Magua »

Can't tell if you're trolling or srs.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9010 (isolation #297) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:36 am

Post by Magua »

Metal, don't play dumb.

Imperium, zelink, mastin, two days left. Shall we maintain a charade that one of you will do something, or can we just skip to the part where you vote heartless ten minutes before deadline?

Also twie should vote heartless.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9015 (isolation #298) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Magua »

In post 9012, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I think Heartless is more likely town than not.

I am aware.

However, much like mastin, you really haven't pushed the Otolia lynch, and it seems largely PoE.

And it's not going to happen without you, or mastin, or Imperium exerting some effort, which mastin won't do, you probably won't do, and Imperium's already going to vote Heartless.

So, nothing has changed from six days ago, and nothing's going to change in the next two days, SO STOP FUCKING AROUND AND LET US JUST MOVE ON WITH THIS GAME.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9016 (isolation #299) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:00 am

Post by Magua »

Like, fucking seriously. If I saw any of you exerting any effort to try to make this thing happen, my opinion would be different, BUT YOU'RE NOT. SO STOP DICKING AROUND PRETENDING THAT YOU'RE GOING TO.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9017 (isolation #300) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:55 am

Post by Magua »

TWIE, vote Heartless.

Imperium, vote Heartless.

mastin and Zelink, dick around for two days and then finally hammer, because as we all know the best lynches happen right before deadline.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9024 (isolation #301) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:41 am

Post by Magua »

No we're not.

Did you steal someone's vote?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9025 (isolation #302) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:41 am

Post by Magua »

Please have stolen mastin's.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9029 (isolation #303) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Magua »

It's cool, guys. We just wait another two days to deadline at which point mastin or zelink or imperium can post the following:

From the spooky future wrote:Well, I really wanted to lynch Otolia
but didn't do anything to make that happen
and it's two minutes to deadline so I'm moving my vote under duress only to avoid a no lynch because it was entirely impossible to foresee that this was going to happen two or eight days ago and I needed to wait until the very last minute to see

VOTE: Heartless

Feel free to c/p that, guys, because I want to make voting Heartless as easy as possible for you.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9034 (isolation #304) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Magua »

Pretty certain TWIE stole a vote and is a doublevoter, making ZZZX's the hammer.

God, I'm hoping so, so fucking badly.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9035 (isolation #305) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Magua »

I mean, i wouldn't be against someone else hammering just in case.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9037 (isolation #306) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Magua »

I am quite happy to lynch antitown players regardless of alignment.

My disagreement with you isn't you voting otolia or thinking heartless is town, it's you not pushing anything while the game stagnated.

I am the first to say I may be wrong about heartless (though tbqh even if they're town I won't be sorry) but at least I did *something* the last six days.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9136 (isolation #307) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:24 am

Post by Magua »

Phonepost

Longer post later

I targeted vezok last night.

I also targeted metal sonic n2 which is why mastin originally saw bees on metal. It's my belief that vezok claiming rolestop on metal n2 is what led to mod error and removal of bees from metal.

Cannot explain bees on tso.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9137 (isolation #308) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:27 am

Post by Magua »

Interplay of mastins play and vezok claiming rolestopper instead of doc or similar is large part of why I believe vezoks claim.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9138 (isolation #309) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:29 am

Post by Magua »

Mastin s ability also proven fmpov except nagging suspicion that tso part was made up as some reaction test
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9156 (isolation #310) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Magua »

In post 9049, Ollie wrote:VOTE: TSO

Please can everyone sheep this, all will be revealed on day 6.

We know you get a vig shot when TSO is lynched.

That's not a particularly pressing reason to lynch TSO at this point.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9157 (isolation #311) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Magua »

Mafia kill choices are really fucking me up at this point. Metal Sonic,
FourTrouble
Ollie, vezokpiraka, Mastin, or me kills I could understand. Sincerely do not understand shooting Imperium.

---

Also do not understand mastin being able to cop Imperium after putting bees on Imperium, due to Imperium's role PM, but not a giant concern at this point.

Would like from mastin's neighborhood whether rthe TSO-bees thing is legit or was just a reaction test.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9158 (isolation #312) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Magua »

Unrelatedly, if someone-town is directing actions to TSO that would be good to know, because it would explain a) bees on TSO, b) TSO getting shot N3 accounting for missing kill and us being able to vote him today (which we should otherwise not be able to do)
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9160 (isolation #313) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Magua »

@Drixx / ZZZX:
The annoying thing isn't you obfuscating information.

The annoying thing is you two saying "OMG WE HAVE GREAT INFORMATION TRUST US."

Similarly, the annoyance with mastin isn't her saying that she thinks her neighborhood is all town. The annoyance is her saying "OMG MY NEIGHBORHOOD IS 100% MOD CONFIRMED TOWN TRUST ME"

Like, if you don't want to talk about your information, then fucking don't. But don't bring it up every goddamn post and then say "OH BUT WE CANT TALK ABOUT IT"

It's goddamn infuriating.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9166 (isolation #314) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Magua »

In post 9161, ZZZX wrote:its what we use to survive until we can use that info. sadly.

No.

No one's talking about lynching you, mastin, or Drixx today. Or shooting you tonight.

So there's no need to talk about it.

So fucking goddamn shut up about it.

And talk about who you think is scum.

PROTIP! Saying only "We're not scum!" rather than "Here who we think is scum!" is useless.

Don't do it. Won't read it, and it will make only make me (and Imperium) hate you.

Say who you think is scum. That is useful, and, here, get this, it doesn't involve you having to talk about any of your information!

Whoa! Surprise twist!

Really, the problems set in when you, mastin, and kinda-sorta-Drixx are all "Well, we don't actually have any scumreads." That's bad. Don't do it. Do not, under any circumstances, say anything like "We don't care who gets lynched as long as it's not us." See? Avoid that, and we can all be happy.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9175 (isolation #315) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:12 am

Post by Magua »

In post 9171, mastin2 wrote:Not possible--I gave bees to TSO D2, not you. You, I gave bees to D3.

Welp.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9182 (isolation #316) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Magua »

@Drixx:
No one cares. Seriously. Let it go.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9186 (isolation #317) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by Magua »

@Drixx:
As an
impartial
observer, Imperium isn't attacking you. They're attacking the things you're doing/saying. You're taking it personally, but that doesn't mean it's personal.

Which is why I say let it go.

Instead, tell me who you think is scum.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9188 (isolation #318) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Magua »

See, I have the opposite viewpoint of you. People who lurk / are inactive after scum take a bruising I feel are more likely to be scum, not less.

But that seems personal bias.

A large part of my townreading of vezok is that there's a bunch of coincidences that would all have to work themselves out for him to be fakeclaiming. It's possible...just unlikely. And the fact that scum are choosing to kill Imperium over mastin/me/Ollie/Metal makes me think they're afraid of hitting a protective role, which would be vezok. So.

I'm less sold on Zelink-town than I was previously, but since I'm a sucker for people who put in effort, I'd still prefer to lynch Skybird, Espeonage, or TWIE before Zelink. But I'm biased there.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9194 (isolation #319) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Magua »

TSO, thoughts on why you're vote-able today would be great.

In the meantime

VOTE: Skybird
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9199 (isolation #320) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Magua »

In post 9196, T S O wrote:It's because I lied, I can be voted and lynched today.

Why did you lie, ie, what exactly did you expect to have happen?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9201 (isolation #321) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Magua »

Lynching quickly would've been preferable to yesterday.

I fail to see the difference, in all honesty. Once out of the spotlight you disappeared entirely.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9211 (isolation #322) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Magua »

Tell us who scum is.

---

metal, who are you going to shoot?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9212 (isolation #323) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Magua »

I am tempted to kill mnemonic, simply to save dramonic the woe of having to find a replacement for this game.

Someone tell me why this shouldn't be done.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9217 (isolation #324) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by Magua »

Not to impugn upon the mod's sensibilities, but the last post of mnemonic's in this thread was April 9th, and indicated he expected to be back by the "end of the week", presumably April 12th. By the 23rd, even accounting for the 48 hrs of Night, it'll have been over ten real life days since his last post.

---

I have reservations about TSO being scum. Not to the point where he's town or I want him to live, but more that I've yet to see someone who plays so goddamn close to the stereotypical scum meta actually be scum. Yes, too scummy to be scum. Yes, I'm serious.

Do not fucking shoot vezok.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9218 (isolation #325) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Magua »

@Skybird:
Your role seems an awful lot like Ankamius' role. Thoughts on this? Thoughts on the action that affected you last Night?

@Espeonage:
How come you didn't kidnap anyone yesterday? How come when Bitmap kidnapped Metal, they returned at the start of the next Day, but when you kidnapped Andrius you returned at the start of the next Night?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9225 (isolation #326) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:57 am

Post by Magua »

And if TWIE is not scum, ooba?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9229 (isolation #327) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:24 am

Post by Magua »

@Ooba:
Humor me.

TWIE is shot, flips town.

Who should we lynch?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9231 (isolation #328) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Magua »

Do not fucking shoot vezok.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9236 (isolation #329) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:36 am

Post by Magua »

Imperium already used their ultimate, N1.

I do believe that if the scum had a way of avoiding vezok's protection then they wouldn't've killed Imperium last Night. The followup question is why they killed Imperium over vezokpiraka, but WIFOM, etc.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9238 (isolation #330) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:38 am

Post by Magua »

Ooba, do you think Skybird is town?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9244 (isolation #331) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:47 am

Post by Magua »

I liked the part where you played the game.

Oh, wait.

---

See, I can do it too! Maybe you could instead say who you think is scum instead of concentrating solely on defense. It didn't work too well for TSO, after all.

And, also, tbqh, if you can treestump yourself, just go ahead and do that now.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9247 (isolation #332) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Magua »

Yeah, because why make one post when three will do?

Can we just skip to the part where you tell us what's required for you to treestump? That'd be grand.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9249 (isolation #333) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:56 am

Post by Magua »

In post 9246, TheWayItEnds wrote:Also I feel like I just covered who I thought was scum.

You think it's Otolia. Got that part.

What do you think of mnemonic, Skybird, or Espeonage?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9251 (isolation #334) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Magua »

In post 9247, Magua wrote:Can we just skip to the part where you tell us what's required for you to treestump? That'd be grand.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9258 (isolation #335) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Magua »

@Ollie:
Reveal now or it's not happening.

In the meantime

UNVOTE: Skybird
VOTE: Espeonage
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9262 (isolation #336) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Magua »

Any attempt to make a blanket statement about scum is going to fail.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9264 (isolation #337) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Magua »

UNVOTE: Espeonage
VOTE: TWIE

My only regret, really, is that you'll still be able to post useless drivel after you're dead.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9270 (isolation #338) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:57 am

Post by Magua »

tbqh, I never read stuff that happens previous to me replacing in, and I recommend you don't either. Presuming you've read all of the stuff since you replaced in, you've still read 3,000 posts, which should be more than enough to have some opinions on people
for everyone but mastin

When in doubt, if you think mastin and ZZZX are town, feel free to sheep their reads.

This isn't do-or-die lylo. There's still 16 people left out of a 25 player game and we're close to 10,000 posts. Don't worry about being 100% correct, just state your opinions, even if they're weak. In all goddamn seriousness, I would be fine with just speedlynching (Otolia, Skybird, Espeonage, mnemonic device, TWIE) in pretty much any order, really, and then taking shit from there.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9282 (isolation #339) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:56 am

Post by Magua »

In post 9277, Imperium wrote:it looks like you're policy lynching someone else for being useless

That is, in point of fact, exactly what I'm doing.

For TSO, it's...well, it's hard to explain.

1. D1-D3 he's super absent. D4 he shows up only as he becomes a possible lynch, he defends the ever-loving-shit out of himself, attacks basically only the people attacking him, etc, and at the end after his "lynch" he disappears again and doesn't return.

I simply find that too-scummy-to-be-scum. Or, more to the point, scum lie to have a narrative and they stick to it, usually more than town do. TSO lied about whether he would be vote-able today, and there's really no reason to have done that and nothing to be gained from it, but you do lose credibility for it and there's some people willing to vote just because of that (eg Drixx's "What happened to lynch all liars" post). Why would TSO-scum make lie like that?

2. Relatedly, I can only imagine that TSO-scum who knows he's potentially on the chopping block today would be trying to spread the mist, rather than just be all, "Hey, guys, I'm here."

3. TSO-scum would know who vezok was protecting last Night (it was discussed in our PT) and I imagine the scumkill would've been on someone who already have some confirmation rather than Imperium.

None of it's ironclad. None of it really points to him being useful town, just, at best, terrible town, but it's a read I have, so it's still more than I have on eg mnemonic, Skybird, or Espeonage.

Ollie wrote:No & you don't get to decide that. Quit pestering me for info that you don't need/more to the point shouldn't be out there yet.

That's fine. You don't have to say. But you're not going to get your TSO lynch then, so.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9285 (isolation #340) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:33 am

Post by Magua »

Originally I would've agreed with you. However, the kills don't really make sense if you assume that the scum could bypass protective abilities.

Eg, if you assume Ollie is really someone who could vig every day and did shoot Andrius, why was his shot not redirected? Why was he not killed?

Why was Imperium killed last Night over me?

Why was Mask killed N2? He wasn't strongly townread, and the scum knew his exact role. My read here is that they didn't want any doc protects, which doesn't make sense if they had ways of subverting protects.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9288 (isolation #341) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Magua »

Look, I get that you think that you're witty, but popping in with your comments and sarcastic questions but not doing anything to actually advance the gamestate is the exact opposite of helpful, so do me a favor, and either fucking play the game or just don't bother kthxbai.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9295 (isolation #342) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Magua »

Zelink, do you think I'm scum?

Do you think my was coming from a scum mindset?

If the answer to the above two questions was 'no', then how is your useful?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9297 (isolation #343) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Magua »

The crux of the belief, Zelink, is that someone who does something just stupidly, obviously patently dumb is more likely to be town than scum. Or, the inverse, that scum are more careful with what they do and say than town are.

I have a whooooooole bunch of experience of town doing inanely dumb things to back this one up.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9303 (isolation #344) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:47 am

Post by Magua »

It is, in fact, my theory that scum do it much *less* than town because scum care more about their narrative.

And I'd still kill TSO long before, eg, Drixx or ZZZX, because they have actual reasons for being town, whereas TSO is just that I think it's unlikely that he's scum. But it does make me want to kill TSO less than, say, Skybird, Espeonage, or mnemonic.

---

I'm voting TWIE because he's being antagonistic, not because he's being dumb. I'm fully happy to kill people who are knowingly being antitown, even if the mod messes up their flip and mistakenly shows them as having a town win condition.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9305 (isolation #345) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Magua »

Your statement is equally true if we lynch TSO today, tomorrow, or the next Day, unless scum kill Ollie, which they've shown 0% interest in doing so far.

(Another reason I'm not a strong believer in TSO-scum: TSO-scum would be highly incentivized to kill Ollie before he got more vig shots from lynching TSO.)

tbqh, I think Ollie is just pulling an F16 here, has no other information about TSO, and just wants to vig tonight.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9306 (isolation #346) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Magua »

Like, I was alright with lynching Ankamius to allow FT to vigshoot because I thought Ankamius was scum. I don't particularly think TSO is scum, and would much rather lynch someone that I think is scum[1].

[1] Or one who plays like scum regardless, eg, TWIE.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9311 (isolation #347) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:59 am

Post by Magua »

In post 9308, Imperium wrote:You've pretty much said that you're policy lynching twie because he's being an ass. I'm not particularly inclined to support that wagon at all.

TWIE's being an ass, and can also be scum.

TSO, to note, is also an ass, but I do not think he's scum.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9313 (isolation #348) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:20 am

Post by Magua »

That's a good question that I don't have an answer to (same applies to Metal Sonic and mastin). I can come up with hypothetical answers but it's all WIFOM at this point.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9334 (isolation #349) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by Magua »

No.

Shoot Skybird and, if she's town, she lets it through. If she's scum, she redirects to Imperium/me/mastin/Ollie.

So best case, you've shot town, and worst case, you've shot confirmed town. There is zero possibility of shooting scum. So Skybird is a bad shot.

---

Zelink, you are free to push one of your preferred lynches. I would, in all honesty, *love* you to push one of your preferred lynches! Even if I think you're wrong! Because doing pretty much anything at all puts you above at least a third of the playerlist.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9335 (isolation #350) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Magua »

HEY TSO

YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE MORE USEFUL THAN WHINING THAT PEOPLE WANT TO LYNCH YOU?

ANYTHING AT ALL

VOTING SOMEONE AND TRYING TO GET THEM LYNCHED

THAT WOULD BE SUPERCOOL
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9337 (isolation #351) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Magua »

I'm all about Otolia getting shot or lynched, tbqh. Much more than TSO.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9338 (isolation #352) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Magua »

Although before Otolia gets shot:

@Otolia:
Fullclaim please.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9357 (isolation #353) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:32 am

Post by Magua »

Shooting TSO is counterproductive

Shooting TSO before Ollie confirms whether or not that works for getting vig shots is counterproductive.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9360 (isolation #354) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Magua »

In post 9359, vezokpiraka wrote:zelink, twie, ankamius.

<_<
>_>
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9367 (isolation #355) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Magua »

In post 9364, Drixx wrote:Is there any town explanation whatsoever for what Ollie is posting today? Like ... any?

Ollie replaced FourTrouble.

FourTrouble, D2, after much wailing and gnashing of teeth, dayvigged Cephrir, who was regarded just prior to being shot as a bad shot, and FourTrouble was essentially told that he shouldn't do it.

Cephrir flipped scum, specifically, scum who could kill every other Night. The person the scum shot N2, Mask, was a person that Cephrir would've been able to kill for free had he been alive.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9368 (isolation #356) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Magua »

In comparison, Metal Sonic also dayvigged PeregrineV-scum D2, but the differences are that PeregrineV wasn't townread by people, was somewhat likely to be lynched regardless, and that PeregrineV's role wasn't super critical to the scum.

FourTrouble shooting Cephrir was really going against the grain of thought, and Cephrir's role does seem important to the scum.

I would believe Metal Sonic's shot was a bus long, long, long, looooooong before I would believe FourTrouble's shot was.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9370 (isolation #357) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Magua »

He does want a vig shot, he doesn't have any confirmation that TSO is scum, he's just not saying so because....well, for no good reason, really, because we're well past any point of the game where it would be at all useful to lie about these things, so I'm just going to go with "the lulz".
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9371 (isolation #358) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Magua »

I am excited for mnemonic and wish him luck in his quest to not post for two weeks.

If something untoward should befall him, I am certain that Espeonage will be able to pick up the slack.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9373 (isolation #359) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:48 am

Post by Magua »

1) He had the chance to use it N1, didn't

2) Silencing a person for a day is nothing compared to being able to rolecop every odd Night and kill every even Night

3) Given the posting of some people, it'd be hard to tell the difference regardless
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9378 (isolation #360) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Magua »

Ollie gets a vig shot if you get lynched.

This is not new information.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9380 (isolation #361) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Magua »

You're not really giving anyone reasons to not vote you.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9381 (isolation #362) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Magua »

Like, you're gone most of the game, you show up D4 to push against you being lynched, you're "lynched", and then you disappear again until today.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9405 (isolation #363) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Magua »

CONGRATULATIONS TO MNEMONIC DEVICE FOR GOING TWO WEEKS WITHOUT POSTING

PARTY TIME YAY

GOOD LUCK ESPEONAGE ONLY THREE MORE DAYS TO GO

@Mod:

Kindly prod ZZZX (no post in 72 hours)
Kindly prod or replace Espeonage (no post in 264 hours)
Kindly prod or replace mnemonic device (no post in 349 hours)

---

tbqh, shoot Espeonage is my vote.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9412 (isolation #364) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Magua »

Espeonage, you ruined your try to go two weeks without posting!

---

Also, I disbelieve. You've got at least 75 posts on site since your last post in the thread. It seems to me like you were just avoiding this thread.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9413 (isolation #365) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Magua »

Also of course you posting within two hours indicates that you're at least somewhat aware of and reading the game. Which makes me itch.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9414 (isolation #366) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:22 am

Post by Magua »

In post 9218, Magua wrote:@Espeonage: How come you didn't kidnap anyone yesterday? How come when Bitmap kidnapped Metal, they returned at the start of the next Day, but when you kidnapped Andrius you returned at the start of the next Night?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9438 (isolation #367) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Magua »

In post 9435, T S O wrote:I can't think of anything worse than what we are doing now.

Ollie: "Vote TSO so I get my action!!!"
Metal Sonic: "Dear other not-suspicious-at-all vig, please direct my shot. Also protect me over conftown who's actually useful also."
Imperium: "Would you mind shooting someone before we lynch someone so we get our mislynch quotient up?"
ZeL1nk: "KILL TSO VOTE TSO VIG TSO DIE TSO"
Mnemonic: " *crickets* "

DEFENSE IS POINTLESS AND WASTES YOUR TIME.

IF YOU FUCKING CARE THEN PLAY.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9505 (isolation #368) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Magua »

Yo, Ollie!

Since you're going to be shooting and all, I'm summarizing useful information for you:

Metal Sonic - Dayvigged scum D2. Could've been bussing, still, probably a bad shot, who knows?

Mastin2 - Cop, do not shoot

Skybird - Can redirect actions. If scum, will definitely redirect a shot. Do not shoot.

Otolia - Fine.

TheWayItEnds - Fine, but probably not scum no matter how much I wish it to be true.

Zel1nk - Actually, probably more likely to be scum than I originally thought?, but I wouldn't shoot him regardless.

Ooba - Resurrected Imperium, do not shoot

ZZZX - Mastin's doing some sort of dumbshit thing here, but is willing to confirm him. Do not shoot.

mnemonicdevice - Fine.

Magua - Mastin clears me.

vezokpiraka - Doc, do not shoot.

Espeonage - Fine. My preferred shot, really.

Drixx - Like ZZZX, mastin is confirming this slot for ~reasons~.

Imperium - Mod confirmed town.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9507 (isolation #369) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Magua »

In post 6592, T S O wrote:night action
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9508 (isolation #370) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Magua »

Dammit, should've been:

In post 6592, T S O wrote:I don't have a night action.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9527 (isolation #371) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Magua »

TSO, look.

I think you're town.

But you've been fucking useless the entire game except when you've been voted, in which case you've continued to be fucking useless because "don't lynch me" and "you're stupid for lynching me" are fucking useless statements.

Assume there are three scum remaining. If you've got actual useful opinions on who they might be, go ahead and get them out. Otherwise, just say that you've got nothing to contribute and I'll hammer you.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9529 (isolation #372) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Magua »

You're on the short list to be murdered, so if you've got a reason why you shouldn't be murdered, that would be great to hear.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9530 (isolation #373) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by Magua »

Alternatively, if you haven't already, you should consider fullclaiming to Ollie in your neighborhood PT.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9532 (isolation #374) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Magua »

Also of note to Ollie is that FourTrouble claimed that he didn't have to pick his new lynch target until the next Day, after seeing flips and hearing results and whatnot.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9534 (isolation #375) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Magua »

Zelink, I liked you more D3ish when you were protown and stuff.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9552 (isolation #376) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:33 pm

Post by Magua »

In post 9456, Metal Sonic wrote:i cant shoot today. after these 3 people claim (or just otolia and zelink) we can go to night.

I realize it was four pages ago, but still.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9553 (isolation #377) » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Magua »

(In regards to ooba's question)
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9566 (isolation #378) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Magua »

@Ollie:
Did you shoot?

@Drixx/ZZZX:
I can only assume that the entire "we're not talking about nothing" is one of you being able to capitalize on mastin being shot, so, would love to hear that now.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9568 (isolation #379) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Magua »

mastin's power was exactly as mastin described it D4.

I had assumed that you all had some secret plan for either protecting mastin or profiting off of her death. Otherwise I would've been all over vezokpiraka protecting mastin over me
because I want to die
. From the moment mastin claimed D4, it was obvious she was either scum or had to die, and all of the stuff about "I can't be roleblocked etc" seemed like bait to encourage the kill. fmpov.

(Mastin kills makes ten times more sense than the Imperium kill, tbqh.)

Can you link me the things you're feeling bad about claiming? I don't recall anything like that.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9570 (isolation #380) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Magua »

Espeonage's role. Depending on when he did it, they will reappear at the end of this Day or at the beginning of the next Day.

If they reappear at the end of the Day, it's a scumclaim. If they reappear at the beginning of next Day, it's protecting Imperium.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9571 (isolation #381) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Magua »

But it's probably a scumclaim.

Spoiler:
Based on D1 usage, it lasts the remainder of the phase it's used and then the entire next phase (so eg Bitmap doing it D1 to Metal Sonic, and then they reappear at the beginning of D2). If the goal was to protect Imperium, it could've been done near the end of D5 to protect Imperium N5, but as it is, it looks like it was done to remove Imperium D6 and open them up to be shot N6.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9575 (isolation #382) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Magua »

Like, 80% sure?

The thing is, if mastin had asked for protection and vezok had protected mastin, what does vezok-scum do then? Sacrifice themself? This was a thing that could've happened
except I assumed the neighborhood-has-information-they-don't-want-to-talk-about bit was because they had a plan for that.

Also, there are coincidences that confirm what vezok is claiming is true and happened.

At this point, the one thing that would change my mind about vezokpiraka-town would be if Metal Sonic flipped scum.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9576 (isolation #383) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Magua »

In post 9573, Drixx wrote:I talked about the fact that we had reflective protection and that we have an unblockable kill ability.

No, I missed both of these things. Hence me asking for links.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9580 (isolation #384) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:59 am

Post by Magua »

I categorically do not want to lynch vezokpiraka without either a) Metal Sonic flipping scum first, or b) someone stepping up with role information.

@Skybird:
Right. If mastin had actually asked for protection, vezok-scum's now in a spot where either he has to sacrifice or they have to leave the cop alive. I mean, it's not impossible (which is why I say 80% rather than 100%), but it does make things difficult. And tbqh the weird kill decisions (eg Imperium over Mastin N4) also reinforced this for me.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9582 (isolation #385) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Magua »

In post 9581, Skybird wrote:p-edit - OK. Want to lynch MS? :D

In all honesty? Yes.

VOTE: Metal Sonic
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9587 (isolation #386) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Magua »

So, basically, the thing is, I have role information which and I'm not going to explain, but the up shot is:

1. vezokpiraka protecting Metal Sonic N3 is false
2. vezokpiraka rolestopping Metal Sonic N3 is true

Vezok saying he "protected" Cephrir N1, but then saying that his action is a rolestopper in and so he didn't protect Metal Sonic but rolestopped him, all without being prompted by me, is part of my townread.

If Metal Sonic flips scum, the idea that vezok is doing this to protect scum-mates from investigations becomes a lot more credible. But if Metal Sonic is town, then you've got vezok confirmed as making town action immune N3, which is a large, large, large part of why I've been townreading vezok.

---

Ok. I can buy Espeonage having done this to protect Imperium then (working under the assumption that if Ollie failed to shoot Espeonage, scum would also fail to shoot Imperium).
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9590 (isolation #387) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:18 am

Post by Magua »

It was a matter of determining if Espeonage left during the Night, or at the end of the Night. I asked dramonic but he said I didn't know. Ollie's claim to shoot Espeonage suggests it was the former (during the Night).

Ollie, do you still have your shot?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9592 (isolation #388) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Magua »

Saying who you don't want to lynch without saying who you do want to lynch is pointless.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9594 (isolation #389) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:33 am

Post by Magua »

CHINESE: Metal Sonic, Skybird, TheWayItEnds
NORSE:
The Mask
, Otolia,
AngryPidgeon

MAYAN: Drixx, ZZZX,
mastin2

ROMAN:
Imperium
Solar Wind
, Espeonage, Zelink
HINDU:
PeregrineV
, killerjester, Ollie,
Ankamius

GREEK: Magua, vezokpiraka,
Ozgin
TSO

EGYPTIAN: ooba,
Cephrir
Heartless
Andrius

Assume there are three scum remaining. There are four neighborhoods without an antitown flip, so there is at least one all-town neighborhood. I'm fine with this being Mayan.

I strongly suspect for meta reasons that it is not "1 antitown per neighborhood" for the rest -- I do think there is a neighborhood with two antitowns in it, and another all-town neighborhood.

My current belief is that vezok is town and so Greek is also all-town. That leads me to believe that there is a scum in (Espeonage, Zelink), and a scum in (Metal Sonic, Skybird, TheWayItEnds), and a third scum that could be in any neighborhood.

Out of that, my current top suspects are Metal Sonic and Zelink.

---

@Zelink:
If you have useful information, you are welcome to claim it. If you don't have useful information, what do you expect mass claim to provide?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9597 (isolation #390) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Magua »

It's the difference between "unprompted claim" and "unprompted claim without pressure".

Like, take vezokpiraka.

Vezok unprompted claims D2 that he protected Cephrir. He unprompted claims D3 that he protected Metal Sonic.

Assume vezok dies (somehow) and flips scum rolestopper. Who's going to be next on the chopping block? This is another reason I think vezok-town.

Claiming may buy towncred but it limits your options and makes associations that scum generally don't want to have, especially very early on in a Role Madness game. There's so many ways that things can get tripped up.

---

I think massclaim is
always
usually a terrible idea. If someone has useful information, say so. Otherwise, don't. Mass claiming just gives scum a better guide of who needs to die.

---

@Zelink:
Ok, so which do you think is scum?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9599 (isolation #391) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:55 am

Post by Magua »

It's a risk/reward thing. You could use it on a buddy to prevent them from being investigated, but if it's confirmed that you did it to them and you flip they're hosed.

On the other hand, you could use it on town for towncred, but that really *requires* someone to be able to confirm your action. Otherwise, you get the 99% of same effect from just lying.

If Metal is town and vezok is scum, it is a very, very large coincidence that I'm able to confirm his action, and I do not believe that scum make plans on the 5% that that might occur. Would be far easier to just target your buddy anyway, but say you targeted random townie X. It's only a random fluke that I can confirm the use.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9602 (isolation #392) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Magua »

The point, smartass, is that people who *aren't* regarded as a threat can still be a threat because role madness. Especially with the ultimates. But if you massclaim now scum know for sure.

And if you don't know who is scum, then you may as well vote Metal Sonic because you don't have any better options, do you?

---

@Drixx:
tbqh, I do not like Zelink's "I do not think Mayans are all town, but I don't think either of them are scum"
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9604 (isolation #393) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Magua »

Thanks for playing!
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9609 (isolation #394) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Magua »

N1 roleblocked. N2 forgot. N3 me because lolz. N4 imperium.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9612 (isolation #395) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Magua »

@Zelink:
Do you think Espeonage is town or scum.

@TWIE:
Do you think Skybird and Metal Sonic are both town?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9621 (isolation #396) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Magua »

@Ollie:
Do you still have your shot. Confirm with mod i fyou're not sure.

@TWIE:
Has metal already claimed racist or similar in PT, could save a lot of time.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9622 (isolation #397) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Magua »

Also, I am potentially annoyed if Ollie chose his target immediately despite me telling him he didn't need to.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9625 (isolation #398) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Magua »

=/

=\

=/

=\
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9626 (isolation #399) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:44 am

Post by Magua »

In post 8270, ooba wrote:@FT: Did you confirm with Dram that you'd actually get a shot today?

In post 8272, FourTrouble wrote:Yea, that's how I thought it worked, based on the description. dram still hasn't asked me to choose someone new, so I'll check to make sure. Pretty sure dram didn't intend it to work this way.

If dramonic wants it to work differently than how it did for FourTrouble D4, that's fine, but that's not how it was working before.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”