SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8675 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I'm sorry, but I'm starting to hate these replacements that don't do anything. I don't want you to read all the thread,but at least do something.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #8676 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:20 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 8664, Magua wrote:"Guiz everyone in my neighborhood is 10000000% town" gives me the paranoid heebie-jeebies that somebody (mastin) is pulling the wool over the eyes of the others (Drixx, ZZZX).
OR, I have VERY good reason for this and so do they.

Several things, especially the flip from "AP was town you guiz even if third party" to "Hah we lynched scum D1 stupid scum" really, really, *really* rustles my jimmies.
I did no such thing. My stance has always been that AP was a mislynch.
When I accidentally said we had two scum dead, know what I was referring to?
Drawn On Arrival.
I said immediately.
Fucking IMMEDIATELY.
AFTER.
I.
POSTED.
"Whoops. Wrong game."
In Drawn On Arrival, at the time I had posted that, this game and that game were in the SAME DAY PHASE and I got THIS GAME confused with THAT GAME, and said as much in here.

And once I realized I had done so.
Immediately.
fucking.
corrected.
it.

To say that, no, my stance had not changed; it was still exactly the fucking same and that I had misspoken accidentally.
Also also, lingering doubts that TiphaineDeath did roleblock mastin performing the kill N1.
I have proof that failed. Proof that I am holding to myself for ~reasons~. But proof, 100%, that TD did not successfully roleblock me.

Town (S->W): FourTrouble ---> ZeL1nK ---> vezokpiraka ------------------> Drixx ---> ZZZX -------------------> mastin2 ---> Metal Sonic -------------> Imperium -> Skybird -> Otolia -> TSO
Scum (S->W): Ooba ------> Heartless ---> TheWayItEnds -------------> mnemonic device ---> Espeonage
This is pretty sheepable, though. I mean, TSO's town, period, Otolia's probably misplaced in the town half, and my order in the scum section would likely be rearranged, but is pretty similar to what I'm thinking.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #8677 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:28 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 8665, Magua wrote:
@mastin:
How come you didn't cop TSO N2?
BECAUSE.
I.
WASN'T.
ON.
THE.
FUCKING.
SITE.
THE.
ENTIRETY.
OF.
THE.
FUCKING.
NIGHT.

And prior to night, I did not know we were entering night. I did not fucking know I would be gone four fucking days. It blindsided me. I. fucking. FLAKED. from a game. FLAKED. GOT REPLACED. In a fucking game. Because. I. was. fucking. not. around.

If I had known we were near night. (I did not. I had no clue we were close, easily a verifiable fact especially since I basically never pay attention to deadlines, which many players can vouch for as being true.)
If I had known I wouldn't be around. (I did not. I had no fucking clue I'd ge bone for four fucking days.)
Damn right I would have asked the mod if I could submit in advance, which he told me D3 that I could do.
But I didn't.
And I was gone that entire time. Easily verifiable by doing your fucking homework.

So with no clue deadline was near. And no clue I wouldn't be around during the night. I missed my fucking night action.
Damn fucking right that had I had the CHOICE, I would have submitted an investigation.
But I can't exactly go, on D3, asking the mod, "hey, I was V/LA the whole night phase and thus couldn't submit a night action, could I get a cop result on TSO right now?", now, can I?
So the investigation was lost.

Now as for why I didn't cop TSO LAST night, that's a whole different matter entirely.
Bluntly, it's shit like this from you that made me investigate you.
My academy.
Agnigi
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8678 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:38 pm

Post by Otolia »

In post 8675, vezokpiraka wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm starting to hate these replacements that don't do anything. I don't want you to read all the thread,but at least do something.

I'm sorry, but I'm starting to hate these replacements that don't do anything. I don't want you to read all the thread,but at least do something.

What would you like me to do ?

Aside from the fact that I was the target of said inquisition, I think Magua's pressure directly after I came into the game was the right decision. So yeah probably going to sheep for now.

VOTE: Heartless

I'll read his ISO today. Anything I should know about him ?
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #8679 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:41 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Proof, btw, now that Drawn On Arrival is actually over:
In post 6552, mastin2 wrote:Uh.
Whoops.
Wrong game.
Two dead scum and a dead SK in less than three days.
So slightly less can-trust-me, but seriously, that's still good enough to be can-trust-me-for-a-day figures.
Message was posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:28 am, referring to 6547/6549 that were posted two minutes prior.

This is the end of DoA's D3. Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:06 pm.
This is the beginning of DoA's D3. Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:42 pm.
On DoA's D3, we had flipped ika (scum), Flubber (scum), and Shaft (scum), two from lynch and one from a nightkill.

Check near where post 6552 was this game. Sooner or later, you'll find something that shows you it's from D3.
(Worth mentioning: that game, I had a role very, very, VERY similar to my role this game: that game, I had an automatic self-watch...conditional on me not using my track ability. So I could track a player, but if I did, then I couldn't self-watch. This game, I have what is effectively an automatic track...conditional on me not copping the person who would otherwise be tracked. So I can cop a person, but if I do, I sacrifice tracking them.)

I simply got the games confused.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #8680 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:48 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In fact, I just did the checking myself: Tuesday the 10th at 2+ in the morning? The day I posted the message?
Was the first day I was back from my four-day V/LA. It was, therefore, the beginning of D3 in this game for me.

Tuesday the 10th, at that same time, was also the beginning of D3 for me in Drawn on Arrival.
Both games had, simultaneously, had their games go into night two (DOA mighta been a BIT sooner), and emerge on day three, during my absence.

(Fun fact: I no-actioned in THAT game's N2 as well, producing a helpful self-watch result that identified Honey Bee as our motivator.)
My academy.
Agnigi
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8681 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:02 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 8680, mastin2 wrote:In fact, I just did the checking myself: Tuesday the 10th at 2+ in the morning? The day I posted the message?
Was the first day I was back from my four-day V/LA. It was, therefore, the beginning of D3 in this game for me.

Tuesday the 10th, at that same time, was also the beginning of D3 for me in Drawn on Arrival.
Both games had, simultaneously, had their games go into night two (DOA mighta been a BIT sooner), and emerge on day three, during my absence.

(Fun fact: I no-actioned in THAT game's N2 as well, producing a helpful self-watch result that identified Honey Bee as our motivator.)

Can you please for the love of all that is holy and sacred in this world stop defending yourself by saying the same thing 11 different times in long posts?

We get it. You weren't around. Sometimes people forget, because that was nearly a month ago. It's enough to tell them once.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8682 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:56 pm

Post by Otolia »

@dramonic
: Can you update the first post to reflect all the replacing that have been going on ?
ZeL1nK2
ZeL1nK2
Goon
ZeL1nK2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8683 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:51 am

Post by ZeL1nK2 »

In post 8670, Magua wrote:
@ZeL1nK:

UNVOTE: Ooba

Eh. I'm not doing anything else with my vote anyway, so I'll put it here while I'm reading.

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8684 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:49 am

Post by Magua »

Mastin, Jesus.

#1: Fucking read and then post. I don't need a four page dissertation about why you didn't cop N2 when vezok reminded me of it in
two sentences
that were in
the exact next post
. More than sufficient.

#2: I don't care about your defense, or, if I do care, I'll ask. I don't need or even want a sixteen page defense. Absolutely no one reads that.

What I do care about is who you (and, perhaps by extension, ZZZX and Drixx) think are scum. As far as I can tell your votes today have been on Ooba (sheeping me) and Otolia (either sheeping me or pressuring Otolia, doesn't really matter).

That's all fine and good, but I'd really prefer some thoughts on who *you* think is scum. Or who you think is town besides your neighborhood and me. You think my ordering of scum is wrong -- what's yours? How come Drixx and ZZZX aren't voting? I assume you all are actually doing stuff in your neighborhood.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8685 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:53 am

Post by Magua »

In post 8674, Espeonage wrote:It should be noted that I think you are town, but you've just made me paranoid with the swing around.

Consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds.

Do you have any
non
-you related reads or reactions?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8686 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:54 am

Post by Drixx »

We're arguing a bit about whom we think is scum. Every time I see Vezok poke up and post he looks more scummy, but there's some contradiction there. I am approx. 50% of the way through looking at him in context for the entire game. (Holy HELL this thread is crazy and long). I may end up concluding that he's solid and should never be touched ... just something has pinged my scumdar with him so while the game thread has been nonsense lately I've been doing that. Sorry I haven't been more communicative. I figured the case one way or the other would be more appreciated than a post like this.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8687 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:16 am

Post by Heartless »

how mastin and nacho are having this hard of a time getting a bead on me is kind of beyond me

so magua, you think egyptian neighborhood is 3/4 scum? just clarifying here.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8688 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Magua »

Nope!

But I do think it contains 2, and I do think that both you and ooba have super strong reasons to be that second!
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8689 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Skybird »

UNVOTE:

Since the spot has been replaced, I'm willing to give Otolia a chance to provide input.

@Mod, got my computer back this morning so no longer LA.

I'm re-reading some of the slots that I didn't feel I had a good grip on. I'm in the middle of re-evaluating Heartless and trying to determine if my suspicion of that slot has merit. For now, I'm going to go ahead and put my vote there.

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #8690 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Neener neener.
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8691 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:48 am

Post by Otolia »

So I'm sheeping because I don't even know everyone here but why are you all voting Heartless ?
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8692 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Heartless »

oh wow, look who crawled out of the woodwork for the unopposed wagon
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8693 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:52 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 8688, Magua wrote:Nope!

But I do think it contains 2, and I do think that both you and ooba have super strong reasons to be that second!

these are...?

neither of us are scum by the way
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8694 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Magua »

If only I had posted my reads on everyone on the previous page!

You're going to complain that my reasons for voting you are terrible. Pre-emptively: I don't give a fuck. I have zero interest in arguing with you about whether you're scum or not. So call me or my reasons terrible all you want, but it's as useful as mastin's wallposts.

Feel free to argue that someone else is scum. That'd be useful.

Except you're currently voting vezok, whom, if you wander to the previous page and look at my reads, I see as one of the town holy trinity, and can tell you that pretty much nothing you say will change my mind, so I wouldn't bother there.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8695 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:32 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

unvote
vote heartless
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8696 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:39 am

Post by ooba »

Lol.

I'll say this though.

18 pages in our neighbourhood and a lot of discussion between Ceph\Heartless
- N1: Anti scum reading Ceph; TTH town reading Ceph. Anti gets into an argument with Ceph - TTH actually mollifying Ceph and saying they should work together.
- Heartless scum speculation using Neighbourhoods; Ceph argues against this
- Ceph asking for the govern after being loverized

I mean - the only audience for this sort of theatre\posting are Rach(Andy)\Me. If heartless is scum, that's damn good posting.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8697 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:58 am

Post by ooba »

The trigger was heartless discussing Blonde\Aero as a scum read and Ceph saying he is ambivalent on the slot.
- Solar asks TWIE for his Ceph read. He mentions how TWIE accurately read Ceph in their previous game.
- Ceph here - I'm just surprised he lists so many points for scum. But town reads it for the claim. I'm also surprised he even noticed the tail end of 766.
- "I am looking for something from TWIE. I have no idea whether it is an accurate or useful meta thing, but I want to check." - Ceph (I'm only upto page 150 - but I'm betting he never follows through)

Re-read upto now didn't give me a read on TWIE (except that he's funny) but Aero was bad.

This is a much better lynch than heartless.

Vote: TWIE
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8698 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:59 am

Post by ooba »

Although Blonde did say "Oh and if it becomes necessary, I can prove I'm town."?

TWIE?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8699 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:00 am

Post by Magua »

Ooba, do you think TSO is still scum, y/n?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”