BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:40 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 65, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 33, Nero Cain wrote:I know you are scum iece but help me pl Abomination. You'll be furthering your wincon!
VOTE: Nero Cain

Scum wincon is taking out town.
^Scum
In post 72, T S O wrote:
VOTE: ABOMINATION

THIS IS NOT A POLICY LYNCH.
Okay. Why?
In post 74, Always wrote:
In post 65, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 33, Nero Cain wrote:I know you are scum iece but help me pl Abomination. You'll be furthering your wincon!
VOTE: Nero Cain
Scum wincon is taking out town.
Town.
Just...town.
Can you explain? Because I saw the opposite.

Vote Shos

Other scumreads are MDT, Beast, and Venmar. I think at least one of AD/Mhork is likely scum. I also think there is at least 1 scum on the Abomination wagon.

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:32 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 144, Katsuki wrote:Also in case the message was missed by anyone, the above demonstrates the obnoxiousness of a 10+ hydra.
You do know that Mhork is not in that hydra, right?

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 148, Katsuki wrote:
In post 147, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 144, Katsuki wrote:Also in case the message was missed by anyone, the above demonstrates the obnoxiousness of a 10+ hydra.
You do know that Mhork is not in that hydra, right?

-Bulba
I should've been clearer, I meant the above 14 posts.
I'm really not catching your meaning. What about those 14 posts show how that hydra is obnoxious? Is it just for its existing?

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

Why is that hydra anti-town?

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

I'll wait until then.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 409, T S O wrote:can you please sign your posts? I assume that was ffery, but it makes it easier for me.
This for ANY hydra in this game please (I will very, VERY rarely forget to do it, but I'll at least come back to do it).

~Fenix

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:26 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 168, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:
In post 126, BulbaFenix wrote:...

Vote Shos

Other scumreads are MDT, Beast, and Venmar. I think at least one of AD/Mhork is likely scum. I also think there is at least 1 scum on the Abomination wagon.

-Bulba
We agree that shos is scum, but why do you think that? And why venmar?
Shos had only made 2 posts when I gave that read. In his first post, he flavor claimed, which I thought felt off. It felt as if he was cheaply reaching for towncred. Then in his second post, he talked about how the theme wouldn't help differentiate between alignments and roles. Again, it felt forced, as if he was trying to look like helpful town without putting much effort forth. Since then, and up to the point I've read, he's essentially just promised future content and tried to urge more votes on the Abomination wagon. It's mainly a gut ping from his posts that tells me that something is not right and the thought process is not genuine. As for Venmar, it's a gutread and probably my least developed read so far.
In post 197, T S O wrote:Why are we all softclaiming and roleclaiming again?
Either they're scum setting up a future claim, or they just really love the theme (See me in Defense of Hyrule.).
In post 204, Cephrir wrote:
Per their request, Burning_Earth is no longer part of Abomination.
In post 223, Always wrote: Clyton's town, 100%.
Okay. Why?
In post 226, Always wrote:
In post 126, BulbaFenix wrote:
Vote Shos

Okay, so you're basically O for 4, here.
Okay, look, I know that this being all aloof with your reads early on is your thing, but I'd at least like reasons why you're so sure that my early scumreads are so wrong.
In post 226, Always wrote: Venmar is town.
Reasons?
In post 226, Always wrote: MDT's basically conftown.
Again, reasons, and it better have nothing to do with them claiming miller.
In post 226, Always wrote: Beast townslipped hard in the very post you're saying makes him scum.
Show me the townslip, because I don't think it's there.
In post 226, Always wrote: Shos could be scum but is a boring wagon to be frank.
I thought you said that I was wrong on all 4 of my early scumreads? How then could Shos be scum according to you? And how is he a boring wagon? He happens to be the strongest of my scumreads, and I actually think he's a very good wagon. You also seem to hard defend him a lot. Why is that?
In post 226, Always wrote: AD's basically conftown,
And Mhork's scum.
Aside from AD being conf. town (I don't think he is, but whatever.), you essentially just said what I said.
In post 226, Always wrote: The Abomination wagon having scum in it is obvious, and a boring opinion to have.
It's pretty good for a first impression run down, and it's more there for a reminder when I have time to fully dive in the game and do the VC work.
In post 234, T S O wrote:The truth is, he's a really nice guy, and really nice guys usually aren't scum.

In fact, they're
never
scum.
You're kidding, right?
In post 257, Rhaego wrote:Stop fighting. Now.
Any opinions on the game? Or was this just a glorified prod dodge?

I need to finish some things up elsewhere, but I'll finish catching up before I go to bed. I also need to talk some things over with Fenix. I'll be starting on page 12 when I get back.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:38 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 287, Lord Mhork wrote: Faulty logic is faulty. Let's be real: all hydra's have dissonance. By that logic, all y'all should be voted out.
If that was the case, Fenix and I would be the first ones to go (see sig).
In post 300, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:
In post 176, Young and Beautiful wrote:On a more serious note, I do think shos is scum.

- b -
On a serious note, where's your vote?

You really find a PL better than someone you think is scum?
Good question. You get townpoints.
In post 304, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 300, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:On a serious note, where's your vote?

You really find a PL better than someone you think is scum?
I've never actually seen a real PL materialize before. If Abomination wagon actually goes though, I would be pleasantly surprised.

shos can probably get lynched tomorrow or vigged. Or killed by another scumteam, considering that you claimed it was multiball.

- b -
You never answered the question. In fact, you kinda danced around it.
In post 327, Venmar wrote:At this point i'm doing to drop my vote here:

vote: beastcharizard
Too much effort went into justifying this vote.
In post 330, Venmar wrote:Have you just been avoiding addressing me to make that kind of post? Your silence pushed me to making that vote, and that response to it was horrid above all.
:neutral:
In post 335, Abomination wrote:
In post 90, shos wrote:tomorrow,
In post 200, shos wrote:tomorrow :)
I love ya
In post 333, shos wrote: tomorrow
You're always
A
day
Away
:lol: You can be town.
In post 339, BBmolla wrote:
In post 149, Katsuki wrote:
In post 146, Klick wrote:
In post 141, Katsuki wrote:
In post 140, Klick wrote:
In post 133, Katsuki wrote:Those nero votes (someone + klick) on pg2 were p bad
Please inform me about the error of my ways, that I may see the light.

PEdit: If we dedicate the entirety of D1 to having everyone take out Abomination, even if he flips scum, we're not going to have enough information to make good decisions later in the game. Here's a prime example of why what you're proposing is a bad idea:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=21433
Equinox wrote:Page 2 hammer in a large theme of 25 = epic winnage. (VI SHOULD KNOW.)
And no it's impossible for it to be a bad idea. Plus, you're linking a mini where the dynamics are entirely different from a large.
Does that change the fact that having a two-page D1 results in less information? We just disagree on a fundamental level about whether or not a quicklynch would help us ever.
Read the first 2 pages of MoCo.

Also, considering the current meta and that this is a 28-player game, I'm highly skeptical that you guys will get any useful information out of this day anyways. Tales uPick is a prime example, where the playerbase posted 200 pages of fluff over the first two game days. If you guys are going to follow the town of that game on that path sure go ahead, I'll just prod-dodge every 3rd day for the next two months.
Holy fuck this

Fuck 90% of these posts
Molla is town as well.

Additional townreads on Egg and Sven.
In post 355, beastcharizard wrote:Fine, we can get back to Nero Cain I guess.

UNVOTE:
This is so fake.

I'm thinking the interaction between Beast and Venmar was scum theatre. That did not look like a genuine back and forth at all.
In post 372, Rhaego wrote:VOTE: beastcharizard

Are you Scum?
In post 387, Rhaego wrote:Image

VOTE: lecerint

Are you Scum?
^Scum
In post 379, Iecerint wrote: Bulbathing's post has dichotomies that don't make sense to me.
What dichotomies, and why don't they make sense?
In post 380, Iecerint wrote:Dan is town unless Katsuki is scum.
Speaking of dichotomies that don't make sense...

On to page 17.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:02 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 417, Iecerint wrote:I don't have any read on Clyton at all, really, but I figure he's probably town if that many people are so sure of it.
Um. What?
In post 418, Always wrote:
In post 416, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 223, Always wrote:Clyton's town, 100%.
Okay. Why?
In post 226, Always wrote:Venmar is town.
Reasons?
'Cause I said so. That's why.
Okay. I'll accept that for now.
In post 226, Always wrote:
In post 126, BulbaFenix wrote:
Vote Shos

Okay, so you're basically O for 4, here.
Okay, look, I know that this being all aloof with your reads early on is your thing, but I'd at least like reasons why you're so sure that my early scumreads are so wrong.
Venmar's 100% town. Dan's play is a solid 90-95% town. MDT's play is also in that range, a good 85-95% themselves. (It's not just their claims, it's what they've done aside from those and who the players are making them.) And beast had what was most definitely a hardcore townslip. Mhork's looking town, too.
Having caught up, I'm definitely seeing some town in MDT, Mhork, and Abom. I'm still not sold on Beast or Venmar, although I'll take your word on the latter. Dan I'm waiting to see how it develops.
In post 418, Always wrote: Slow down. shos at the time was a stronger townread than he is. Currently, he has the potential to be scum...but I feel he isn't scum. The wagon feels boring, uninteresting, and frankly, just as likely if not moreso to have scum driving it than the Abomination wagon did. He's mainly being townread on the circumstances surrounding the wagon rather than on his own merits as a player, in which I am solidly meh on.
I'm seeing the opposite, actually. I feel the Shos wagon is a very good one. You are dismissing a lot of wagons and reads as boring, which is a new tactic for you, which seems to avoid your more logical take. I understand how you begin the game with wild gut reads and the like, but usually by now you are moving into more developed reads where you are able to explain them. So why aren't you explaining as much and relying on gut reasoning?
In post 257, Rhaego wrote:Stop fighting. Now.
Any opinions on the game?
You do realize Rhageo was essentially saying "you're both town", right? It'd take a blind man to miss that.
That still doesn't mean that it's not filler.
In post 423, Nero Cain wrote:3. shos
6. Katsuki
7. Sakura Hana
16. Majiffy
20. Clyton
21. Abomination (Who, Axxle, Haylen, MTD, T-Bone, ika, & BipolarChemist)
26. xofelf
28. Klick
^
so who wants to help me kill who?
Shos is who I mainly want to lynch, although I could go for Katsuki. I'm not interested in any of the others on the list.
In post 448, Iecerint wrote:
In post 126, BulbaFenix wrote:Other scumreads are MDT, Beast, and Venmar. I think at least one of AD/Mhork is likely scum. I also think there is at least 1 scum on the Abomination wagon.

-Bulba
Hi Bulba, this is what I was referring to ^

When I read this i was like wtf where does this AD/Mhork foolishness come from. Sounds made-up.
How much have you been reading, because the reasoning for AD/Mhork should have been apparent at the point where I made this list on page 7, as it was surrounding AD's claim that the game was multiball and Mhork's subsequent reaction. And it wasn't a dichotomy as much as I thought one of them was likely scum, and it could have been either one or both. It wasn't either/or.

@Katsuki: Are you ever going to explain why the Abomination hydra is anti-town?

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:31 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

Abomination, pleeeeeeeeeeease sign your posts so we know who is posting in that monster hydra. Also, Bulba, thank you for reminding me: KATSUKI!!! Where's that read at?? Let'sa go!

~Fenix

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:40 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 458, shos wrote: Bulba. Enlighten me. Why is my wagon so fancy?
As I've stated multiple times, your posts look like you're trying too hard to appear playful and natural. They don't read as genuine at all. Add into that the fact that you keep promising content but don't produce it, and I'm thinking lurking scum.
In post 461, Nero Cain wrote: I don't think that telling a joke is a good indication of alignment.
It depends on how it is told.
In post 471, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 468, shos wrote:I don't get it.
If I am lynched for 'claiming sesshumaru' I am gonna lol at you all with .y finger pointed at your nose

You will never lynch me if I claim. Lets halt at that. So if you guys are willing to, grab some more votes and Ill xlaim so we dont waste time
Well, then you're in hot soup at this point. If your claim is legitimate, you die by nightkill. Otherwise, hang by noose.

I recommend more strategic play in your future games; town or scum whatever you are. I hope you don't enjoy usually being a Day 1 lynch in games?

- b -
In post 515, T S O wrote: Logic/sound judgements are a hallmark of town-TSO! You have my word!
In post 527, shos wrote:VOTE: young and beautiful

This Always guy(alt or hydra? Mastin?) is the only one that makes sense here.
Buddying?
In post 530, Always wrote:
Is his lack of scumhunting town to you?
There is no lack of scumhunting. If you see a lack of scumhunting in Rhageo, you're an idiot, alignment-regardless. Because his alignment regardless, Rhageo has been scumhunting quite blatantly in his posts, just subtly. To answer, I haven't been able to lock down one way or the other whether it's town or not, but with the slightest of leans towards town. Basically, I feel that going for subtle-scumhunting has very little payoff for scum in comparison to more obvious tactics. Shallow play, deeper play. Rhageo's closer to the latter. Which has more reward as town than as scum.
How has Rhageo been scumhunting, let alone subtly? How is repeatedly asking different people "Are you scum?" scumhunting? This sounds like some pretty solid BS to me.

Also, your arrogance has started showing. You should probably look into that.
In post 539, shos wrote:I'd say bulba because he repeatedly called me scum for
reasons
I think, and...stuff.
This is a pretty solid misrep.
In post 544, Rhaego wrote:Image

VOTE: Katsuki

Are you Scum?
Seriously, Mastin, I want to know how you think this is scumhunting.

I think Y&B comes out the worst in their conversation with Geists.

@Mod: I will be V/LA until July 7. I have family coming over (which I'm not really looking forward to), and a majority of my time is going to be devoted to entertaining them. Plus, this is the July 4 weekend, so I don't know how often I will be available.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:53 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

I'm tired, but I figured I should start working on the catchup.

In post 608, shos wrote:
dude. this game has no content. you know it.

Seeing as how there is enough for me to start developing reads, this is false.

In post 617, Always wrote:
I really, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally wanted to draw scum-that-could-outplay-zMuffinman/AP this game. You got total revenge on me, so I really wanted to pay you back by not only winning as scum, but having done so by FOOLING you, and manipulating things so that I'd have an even better win than yours. (Sadly, since I didn't, the details of my plan will have to wait for some other time.)

But neither of them were playing in this game at the time. So how could you want to draw scum to outplay them if they weren't playing?

In post 690, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:Nat, can your hydra and my hydra fuse ala voltron into an awesome, scumfighting machine?

I'll let you be the head.

:neutral: I think I need to remind myself why I was townreading you.

In post 710, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 703, Nero Cain wrote:'cause its a 28 player game so there's going to be a butt load of scum and there's no traction for lynching abomination but just LOOK at Shos and he's really doing nothing. Why do you have a town read on him?

I strongly agree with this. We can only lynch once a day.

Leave the scum-killing to the vigs. There's bound to be some; in 28p.

Or scum cross-killing is great too.

In post 733, T S O wrote:
cmon ap bigger better stronger

Spoiler: Don't you mean?

In post 741, Young and Beautiful wrote:Twenty-eight players and multiple hydrae of varying sizes make for quite a large game! :x

- y -

Your point is?

In post 793, Svenskt Stål wrote:
Everyone voting shos

The "sesshumaru fishing" case is bad.

I can follow his train of thought and his increased frustration in this matter, I would say, based on this alone, that he is more likely to be town.

If there is another case against him speak now or forever hold your peace.

My read on Shos had to do with the fact that he seemed to be trying too hard to look town, i.e. his posts read as fake.

Going to bed. On to page 33.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1596 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 1563, T S O wrote:SURELY SOMEONE SEES THAT IT FEELS LIKE I'M THE ONLY SANE PERSON IN THIS THREAD SOMETIMES

It's ok... It's ok... Sanity is never really needed anymore anyway.

T S O wrote:I have a huge, huge, huge post of mastin posts I feel are bad and my responses but I'm not sure if I'll post it because:

a) it's so long no-one will read it
b) everyone's townreading her anyway
c) she'll just quotestripe it back and I'd shoot myself around then

For this, fire it up. I'd like to read it

~Fenix

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 1607, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1605, geists wrote:
In post 1118, Wake1 wrote:Good afternoon everyone.

I'll skim through this beast of a thread.

LOOK AT THIS

THIS IS WHAT SCUM IS MADE OF

ALL THE INTENT

No one can just 'skim' a thread.

Also, 'beast' of a thread clearly is softclaiming Inyuyasha.

Is this the real life?

Is it just fantasy?

~Fenix

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 1610, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1609, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 1607, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1605, geists wrote:
In post 1118, Wake1 wrote:Good afternoon everyone.

I'll skim through this beast of a thread.

LOOK AT THIS

THIS IS WHAT SCUM IS MADE OF

ALL THE INTENT

No one can just 'skim' a thread.

Also, 'beast' of a thread clearly is softclaiming Inyuyasha.

Is this the real life?

Is it just fantasy?

~Fenix

Caught in a landslide

No escape from reality

~Fenix

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1712 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 1693, Mist7676 wrote:Can I just float to Day 2? Please? I have like no content other than, I'm ok with Y&B Lynch :P

Vote: Young And Beautiful

Gonna remember this going into day 2....

~Fenix

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1908 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:43 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

I need to stop ignoring this game. At this point, I'm half tempted to just Kuribo this crap and catch up during the night, but Fenix wants to sort this out too, and he's unwilling to go further until I'm fully caught up and we can finally put our heads together. I'll try to do it before deadline, but at this rate, I think it's more likely that we'll lynch Shos-scum and then sync during the night phase.

In post 802, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 545, beastcharizard wrote:I just ignored you since yor posts are nothing but votes asking if the person is scum.

VOTE: rhaego

Are you scum?

In post 801, beastcharizard wrote:Can we get some more votes on rhaego please?
They are super scummy.

This is your two latest posts, what happened between them?

You're kidding, right?

In post 824, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:
I think NC v. AngryIcerink is Town v Town.

Maybe it's the mind fog talking from trying to catch up at 3 in the morning, but I didn't get a good sense one way or the other. What makes you think it's TvT?

In post 828, Birds of Prey wrote:We can rectify Y and B's noise to content ratio by voting them.
While I know the odds that one of the major wagons is scum
, I don't care for the major staticness of most of the posters. No one's adovacting for the wagons. It's just labels, buzzwords and filler.

Meanwhile, players like Y and B coast.

- Venus Fly Trap -

I really don't like the bolded.

In post 829, Svenskt Stål wrote:
Beastcharizard
would make an excellent wagon.

1. He votes
shos
with "are you scum"?

2. in his very next post heclaims that they are super scummy.

This cannot be sincere town play.

2 things wrong with this. 1.) His replacement of Rhaego with Shos. I don't think this is accidental, making this a misrep. 2.) He's ignoring the context of both of Beast's posts. Beast voting Rhaego and saying "Are you scummy?" is a retort, since that is exactly what Rhaego was doing. Furthermore, there is no disconnect in that next post, as his views on Rhaego were quite clearly explained with the vote and mimicing of Rhaego's posts. This just shows that Sven is not scumhunting, but looking for things to paint as scummy.

Beast has now been upgraded to a townread, and Sven is now a scumread.

In post 838, ProHawk wrote:I have scum-readsish on Dan, AngryIece, and Shos.

Explain Dan.

In post 845, HighShroomish wrote:And can someone other than Majiffy please explain why they are on the shos wagon.

Really? I thought you had just read.

In post 853, AngryIcerink wrote:
Also, Rhaego, really? Skimpy posts isn't a scum tell.

I don't think that's the reason anyone is scumreading Rhaego.

In post 859, shos wrote:
honestly, I caught up with this game and this fact had absolutely no impact on my reads. all I saw was a bunch of people acting like RVS for hundreds of posts, when only a few actually got into my memory. HOW ON EARTH did you get that readlist? I don't expect you to go over them one by one but give me 1, 2 maybe. I also noticed I wasn't even existing there. not even in the 'dunno what to do with--' list. explain.?

For someone who claims to be caught up, this insistence that there is no scumhunting going on and no information in the thread is disturbing.

In post 859, shos wrote:
Wellllll I'm obvtown in all other games and stuff. This game I just can't get. it's huge, the amount of posters is huge, and it *really* looks like no content is being generated. the game is piling up on me, rheago(understandable both - TOO LITTLE content from both) but the thing is that you expect some info to come out of this, some reaction, and we just don't care because you need FIFTEEN VOTES to lyncha nyone, and we know that there isn't any substance. I mean at least I do, and rheagu doesn't seem to respond either, so I assume that there as well.

Again, there's this insistence that there is no information in the thread, which is patently false. For the large catchup post you were promising, it was pretty underwhelming, as you added nothing to the conversation, except to say that there was no information to be found.

In post 873, shos wrote:I'm Inuyasha.

need I claim further?

Nope. I think that alone is enough to lynch you.

In post 893, shos wrote:I was, but there is no reason to claim the role so quickly, when the name will suffice.
in a game called 'INUYASHA MAFIA' I doubt inuyasha won't be a character, lol. so this being a fakeclaim is quite absurd, imo.
the assumption that inuyasha=town by default was made by me.

:facepalm: Not this argument again... :facepalm:

In post 893, shos wrote:
In post 883, Nero Cain wrote:yea, YOU softclaimed you were a pr + last I'm relatively certain that in FE:A the main character was a pr...and well I can't think of a themed game with the main character as a vt...
I never softclaimed PR. and I have no knowledge of that game

Really? Because I mentioned it several times in LotR.

In post 932, shos wrote:
In post 919, beastcharizard wrote:Aren't there multiple versions of Inuyasha? I am pretty sure he was evil at one point.
that's reallt far fetching imo.

So it's true. That's nice to know.

In post 937, Majiffy wrote:
In post 934, shos wrote:
Also from examining my role pm i can infer that the
other
scumteam is undead.

Majiffy saw the same thing I did. He's definitely town.

In post 938, shos wrote:
And re: other scumteam: someone said that one scumteam is Naraku & assistants or something. So the othrt is undead.

Bull crap. You said, "From examining my role pm I can infer that the other scumteam is undead.", not, "From someone claiming one scumteam is made up of Naraku & assistants, I can infer that the other scumteam is undead.". Role PM does not equal what someone else said.

In post 951, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:AD, does your multiball knowledge tell you anything about the size/flavor of the teams, or whether one of the scumgroups is an SK?

If it did, we'd lynch him on the spot.

In post 968, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 966, Egg wrote:
In post 950, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 835, beastcharizard wrote:Rhaego is scummy because they are doing nothing at all that is helpful to the town. Their posts are just dumb questions with zero content what so ever. Their claim of scum hunting is not actually that. It feels like they are going more for making noise than anything else.

This is why I think Rhaego is scum.

Why is Rhaego the worst offender of this?

If Rhaego is scum, so is Egg for this post. It subtly says only the worst offender at a particular transgression can be scum and searches for another player to make worse than Rhaego.

- Venus Fly Trap -

This is a scum post attempting to connect a Rhaego scum flip to Egg.

I'll continue this after I wake up and take care of a few more pressing issues. I'd rather not do any more of these when I'm this tired.

On to page 40.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2071 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

Guys, sorry for not being here. Bulba and I have had some personal stuff come up and we've both been trying to get it sorted. We'll both catch up as best we can and if anything, we'll catch up during the night

~Fenix

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2222 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:59 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

I'm between that line of ok and what the utter fuck right now... Just gonna play in the moment for now and catch up during the night.

~Fenix

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3016 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3010, Mist7676 wrote:Damn, Rheago's slot is gone, someone's got to make awkward questions!

ActionDan, are you Demon?

Mist, are you a jester?

In post 3013, shos wrote:
In post 3000, Nero Cain wrote:even if b07 if the big scumteam an 21/7 setup seems wrong.
why? this is precisely the ratio in 12p mostly, or 13p with 1 third party. also can be 20/1/7 or something like that.

Quoting this to reference later.

In post 3013, shos wrote:
...I can agree to demons & humans VS undead

I agree with Nero. I doubt it's that black and white, and Cephrir is not that bad of a mod nor Cabd that bad of a designer.

Vote Moogle Dance Troupe

for now.

@Elf: How specific and clear was the mod when he layed out your abilities? Was it simple to understand or confusing? Please note that I don't want you to get into specifics. I just want to know if you got confused whatsoever about what you could do in a role with many abilities.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3027 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3018, shos wrote:@bulba - that is not necessarily a bad mod, ya know. take an example from my game LotR - good chars were good, bad were bad. as long as there are enough roles for fakeclaims - it just forces scum to think. which is better, I like that as a mod and as scum

Then your theme games are broken. Experience tells me that Ceph's games will not be.

In post 3021, Nero Cain wrote:so anyways...the reason why I suggested doing a limited mass claim is 'cause well my role pm says "you count as a human". I think its sort of silly to tell me that I'm a human and then tell me that I count as a human, its kinda like duh. So it makes me think there's some purpose its there, like this game has maybe specific race counts or something...idk. Or it could just mean nothing and I'm reading in to much. Discuss.

I'm thinking a team of undead and a team of demons if multiball or a mix if single. There would likely be an investigative role for each type and undead and demons spread throughout the town to give false positives.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3031 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

I take it you think MDT is town AD. Why?

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3034 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:27 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

I know which one of those were fake claims. I was in the game. It was one of the worst games I've ever played. Mastin was in the game as well. Oh, and btw, I talked endlessly about flavor gaming using FE:A as an example, which is funny, since you claimed in this game that you had never heard of FE:A before, when I had explicitly brought up the FE:A fakeclaim example multiple times both in the LotR game thread and Dead QT.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3039 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3036, geists wrote:
In post 3031, BulbaFenix wrote:I take it you think MDT is town AD. Why?

-Bulba

Why do you think they're scum?

Paranoia reasons + #1120. It looks like inside information in the same vein as Lemni. They were also one of the ones pushing hard the idea of a 4 person masonry. I don't find the two coincidental.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3043 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

Nero, the fakeclaims were Legolas, Gimli, and Galadriel. There were also some other fakeclaims that didn't make sense with the rest of the game design, like Tom Bombadil and Sauron. The three we chose were the only possible ones to choose.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3045 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

Tbh, I want to forget that game ever existed. Can we move on?

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3047 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

Then why are you trying? If flavor cannot break the game, then it's doubtful that the game is as easy as all scum are undead. I'm actually thinking we have a mix and some unclaimed town undead.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3058 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3054, xofelf wrote:@Bulba, yeah some of the actions are a bit confusing. But others are straightforward. All fit the flavour really well though.

Okay. Thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

In post 3057, Mist7676 wrote:Someone keep track, because I'm too lazy.

Are you planning on doing something useful?

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3159 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:02 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3064, HighShroomish wrote:Fuck it. Always has too many damn posts for me to do anything in a span if an hour.
VOTE: Always

makes me really want them to claim or some shit like that.

^Scum.

In post 3077, Egg wrote:
Preview edit: lemni included him while villainizing those who were "unfairly" attacking.

Except BoP were doing everything in their power to dismantle the Lemni lynch and push it off. They also had other suspicious interactions with that slot, like trying to link you two together earlier in the day, when Rheago was the one driving. As for your breakdown, it's no wonder you got skewed results. Your analysis was very surface in trying to establish associations. I'd actually recommend you go back and look at the interactions around the time of Lemni's fake claim. There's a lot of random speculation there that doesn't make sense.

In post 3083, Le Cupcake wrote:lollllllllllllllll there goes my credibility

AngryYak :(

Did you ever have credibility?

In post 3111, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 3092, Young and Beautiful wrote:I mean, that's A++ moon logic from Titus right there.

- b -

You and I both know moonlogic doesn't come from scum Titus.

You also didn't pick me, which I find odd for that and scumreading me. Common sense says to pick your biggest detractor (scumread) and do that, unless you saw my crumbs. If you did though, then your scumread makes no sense of me as I told you not to give your notice to me.

Why would I help you confirm yourself as scum?

Y and B is lying about being a friendly neighbor or there is a roleblocker/redirector. All other possibilites are excluded.

Why would a friendly neighbor pick their biggest detractor to send a result to and not their biggest townread?

In post 3126, Birds of Prey wrote:My comments haven't been about Xof. I've been ignoring that for the time behing.

My points are solely about the Y and B claim.

That being said, I am suspicious of a commuter here but not totally ruling it out.

Why have you been ignoring Elf? And why have you been focusing so hard on the Y&B claim? That's something that's relatively minor given recent events. If they're scum, it'll become evident in a day or so. Focusing exclusively on it now looks like a way to make it look like you're being useful, when you're really not.

Unvote

Vote Birds of Prey

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3178 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:42 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3175, Birds of Prey wrote:Shroomish ain't town. Look at reactions.

I wagon Y and B while townreading Shroomish. No retalitory wagon.
I defend Lemni based on NY 169.
Day 2 starts...no wagon on me.

I call Shroomish scummy.

Wagon appears. Shroomish ain't town.

Unless you're a cop who got a guilty or cleared me, you don't need to worry.

So do you think that most of the votes on you are scum?

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3188 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

If it's Nacho, I'm changing my vote.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3190 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

Check out Event Card Mafia. Apparently he really wants to claim Friendly Neighbor as scum.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3216 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

MDT, stop making me waffle on you.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3228 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

Lynch the birds.
Tuppins a noose.
Tuppins.
Tuppins.
Tuppins a noose...

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3229 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:50 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

Actually, maybe it should be tuppins a vote...

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3277 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3215, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:
In post 2981, shos wrote:...
also my role is FUCKING COOL. awesome being the main char B) ...it's not that good for town I think, at least not yet possibly, but it's cool as hell :cool:

Is there any way to elaborate on this [without being anti-town]? Is it reasonable to tell us who you targeted?

I'm a little weirded by the possibility that if there's a doctor in the game, we could all just target shos tonight and he'd wake up tomorrow with a long list of innocents (or non-Bo7ers, at least). Even if there's no doctor or there's a strongman, the delayed flips suggest to me that there's a pre-flip reviver, which would make the breaking strategy unstoppable.

Why everyone target sho's though?

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3327 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:27 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3318, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 3300, Cephrir wrote:Nero Cain 1 (Squirrel Girl)
Majiffy 1 (Squirrel Girl)

Both of these are still happening.

Why?? Pointless votes on those 2 right now.

~Fenix

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3343 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:51 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3255, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 3159, BulbaFenix wrote:Why would a friendly neighbor pick their biggest detractor to send a result to and not their biggest townread?

I don't see how that's a bad question, but I'm just chalking that up to different approaches in regards to roles.

In post 3281, BBmolla wrote:I don't even think we're gonna need to scumhunt this game, the setup seems to be winning it for us

:neutral: Did you roll scum this game?

In post 3283, Venmar wrote:Someone summarize to me as if i'm 5 why we seem to be lynching BoP

They didn't want to lynch Lemni, and they were trying to tie other players to that slot.

In post 3302, Egg wrote:So no one thinks Kat is scum? =/

Maybe. I have bigger fish to fry atm.

In post 3309, Birds of Prey wrote:To rile shit up.

I am Hakudoshi, Town Demon Ascetic. Hence the pretty crumbs and the multiple mentions of untargetable by Y and B.

Y and B failing elsewhere makes it more likely they are scum. So I had to crumb to be protown.

Unfortunately I am probably dead now.

I don't doubt that you're ascetic. I just don't think you're town.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3384 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:52 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3344, ActionDan wrote:(the biggest fish to fry is Xofelf)

I'm beginning to doubt Elf is scum, so no.

In post 3348, Birds of Prey wrote:
Bulba, what caused your dramatic shift from town me to scum me?

What shift? I've been scumreading you since d1, when your slot started making posts that gut pinged me.

In post 3379, Egg wrote:It wasn't undead. Or is the theory not that all scum are undead?

Again, I doubt it's that simple.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3392 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:14 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3386, Lord Mhork wrote:We only have one scum flipped. Isn't it early to try guessing team composition?

No?

In post 3387, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3384, BulbaFenix wrote:I'm beginning to doubt Elf is scum, so no.

What do you think of molla saying that he doubts his and elfs role don't exist together?

Without knowing Molla's role, there's not much I can say. Suffice it to say that Hexmage is a very Cephrir-like role, so I don't think Elf is lying about it.

In post 3388, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 3178, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 3175, Birds of Prey wrote:Shroomish ain't town. Look at reactions.

I wagon Y and B while townreading Shroomish. No retalitory wagon.
I defend Lemni based on NY 169.
Day 2 starts...no wagon on me.

I call Shroomish scummy.

Wagon appears. Shroomish ain't town.

Unless you're a cop who got a guilty or cleared me, you don't need to worry.

So do you think that most of the votes on you are scum?

-Bulba

In post 3188, BulbaFenix wrote:If it's Nacho, I'm changing my vote.

-Bulba

These two suggest you think I'm town and there's a real possibility I'm right.

Not at all. In the first you are suggesting that the wagon on you is scumdriven. If that is the case, it is a natural question to then ask which votes on you are scum. And seeing as how the wagon wasn't very big (4 people I think), that declaration about the wagon building up quickly must mean you think most of the people on you (2-3) are scum. I'm not sure how that second quote means that I think you're town, as it was a statement about Y&B in reference to Nacho in Event Card Mafia.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3426 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:51 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3401, Squirrel Girl wrote:

In post 3327, BulbaFenix wrote:Why?? Pointless votes on those 2 right now.

My Nero case was made yesterday.
My Majiffy case is more gut and is basically based on how he's sidelining himself this game.
What do you dislike about my cases and/or why do you town read either of them?

I'm mainly asking why on the voting of 2 people who, from what I can tell, aren't even going to be considered options for lynching today. Don't get me wrong, I like the Nero case and have a gut read on him. Plus, I know that things can change on a dime. Just thought I would at least try and get clarification for certainty.

~Fenix

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3634 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:34 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3401, Squirrel Girl wrote:
What do you dislike about my cases and/or why do you town read either of them?

Majiffy is town because this is not only his town play, but he's also right on the ball with his Shos read. I get where he's coming from, and that's pretty darn town.

In post 3410, Kagami wrote:Actually, BoP's claim makes it almost certainly 20-7-1.

Why?

In post 3418, Majiffy wrote:
In post 3416, ActionDan wrote:point of order. If you want to go with the SK option the size is 21-6-1.

Ok but that still doesnt answer who would be the sk

It should be pretty obvious who the SK is.

In post 3419, Egg wrote:Why are we talking SK with one kill and some people thinking two scum teams?

Because there's definitely multiple kills in a 28p game. It also decreases the likelihood of a single scum team.

In post 3440, geists wrote:
Mhork didn't exactly defend the hell out of lemni but there was this one point where he talked me out of the xof wagon and then voted Shos that bothered me a little.

So you think Lemni and Elf are connected?

In post 3441, Squirrel Girl wrote:
If you like the idea of Nero scum, why not vote Nero with me?

I can't speak for my other head, but for me it's that I have much stronger scum reads, while I'm just paranoid on Nero.

In post 3451, Egg wrote:I kind of wonder if it's possible that xofelf and shos are both scum. But part of me feels like we couldn't have done THAT well on Day 1.

Why not?

In post 3482, Birds of Prey wrote:That means we could see who would policy kill ap as sk?

No thank you.

In post 3511, ProHawk wrote:People still want BoP dead?

Yes. Why don't you?

In post 3520, Nero Cain wrote:can we just lynch BOP

or Mhork

or SG

or Bulba

or neil

or abomination

or mist

or kat

or jiffy

I don't have town reads on any of those

Yes. Maybe. No. No. No. No. Yes. Maybe. No.

In post 3572, Nero Cain wrote:Me pointing out that SG switched her reads on Abom is pro-town 'cause that's like what town is supposed to do.

Whenever someone starts talking about their actions in terms of what town is supposed to do, I break out my trusty rope.

In post 3605, shos wrote:Yes.

It actually makes sense that one of the puppets is scum. I think the self vanillaizer should not do it. Try to make use of the ability ehen you can - since the existence of other puppets makes you vanillaizing yourself useless. It just removes town power.

How is someone making sure that scum can't use them to perform the NK removing town power?

In post 3622, Majiffy wrote:inb4 Shos is actually Naraku and I rage post-game.

Shos is actually Naraku, and you will rage post-game.

In post 2241, shos wrote:I am Inuyasha, Town Demon Scenter Searching Empathic Vigilante.

Lol @ role name yea indeed

Basically I use tessaiga to duel someone, and I can learn 1s abilities from it, which are probably likely vigging abilities.

Also, each morning I am told if i was targetted at night, and by what. This can be undead, demon, both or none.

Since no one did this yesterday, let's play a game of what's wrong with this claim. First off, that claim name is way too crowded. The only things I believe are "Demon Scenter Searching Empathic", but I will get to that. The second red flag is the fact that Shos has no idea how his abilities work. Now Cephrir abilities may be confusing, but you can generally get a good idea how they work by reading your freaking role PM, where all the abilites are listed in a nice little row. The third red flag is where he thinks the dueling ability is probably like a vig. Are you kidding me? He supposedly has "Vigilante" in his role name, and he doesn't know if he can vig or not?! Please. In reality, I think his actual role name looks something like this:

In post 2241, shos wrote:
Town
Demon Scenter Searching Empathic
Vigilante
Serial Killer

Given that Cephrir has a history of over powering his SKs (FE:A had a hexmage SK who could produce an additional SK), it makes sense that this SK would get information about what targeted him, while searching out his puppets via target, and if being off, getting information on them. He probably can't kill directly.

Unvote

Vote Shos

Majiffy, want to join me?

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3647 (isolation #44) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:05 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3636, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:
BoP has claimed an incarnation of naraku, hakudoshi. If that's true, or even if it's a mod-provided fakeclaim, it suggests that the incarnations are town.

I'm not that knowledgeable about flavor. I'm just going off of actions and what makes sense setup-wise.

In post 3637, Majiffy wrote:Not shos today Bulba. The claim is out there and he won't be able to work around it. It will become clear soon enough.

Okay. Tomorrow though.

Unvote

Vote Birds of Prey

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3649 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:14 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3648, neil1113 wrote:
Why pursue this avenue over Mhork?

Because BoP is a strong scum read, whereas Mhork isn't.

In post 3648, neil1113 wrote:
What is your read on Lord Mhork or on Xof?

Mhork is under "sort later" due to some of his interactions. There's really nothing that stands out to me other than his hard defending lurkers. As for Elf, I'm giving him some leeway due to his claim. Of the 2, I'd compromise on Mhork. I'd rather lynch one of my strong scum reads, though.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3804 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:59 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3733, Squirrel Girl wrote:Because no one has summed up why BoP should be dead.

Associatives with Lemni (they didn't want Lemni dead and tried to connect Egg to Rheago earlier in the day) and logic that doesn't make sense coming from town versions of either head. Also, that claim doesn't clear them, as it is just as likely that they could be scum ascetic.

In post 3743, geists wrote:I'm not going to, but it's really tempting to vote Y&B just to remove some of the noise from the game.

I felt the same way about Mhork.

In post 3760, Birds of Prey wrote:Of interest will be the Lemin wagon build OVER the shos wagon.

~P

What? I think I need some explanation here, because it seems to me that you're complaining about a scum wagon being built.

In post 3774, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:
That said, I like BoP's posting today (though was very suspicious yesterday).

What exactly do you like, because their posting has just gotten worse?

In post 3800, geists wrote:
In post 3798, Birds of Prey wrote:VOTE: neil

Time to move our vote where it will be useful.

Always, how do you know neil isn't a doublevoter? Solely bc Squirrel Girl is?

This is by far the scummiest post you guys have made.

There have been a lot scummier by them. It's just that no one has been paying attention.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3805 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

Also, #3765 is scum motivated.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3828 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:54 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

Unvote

Vote HighShroomish

There is no way we're lynching Neil today.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3844 (isolation #49) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:20 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

Venmar and Neil need to stop voting their vanity wagons and vote Shroomish.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3849 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:33 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3845, geists wrote:Bulba, your thoughts on Mist?

Now a full fledged scum read, having devolved from a null/town read at the end of d1.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3861 (isolation #51) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:17 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3854, Birds of Prey wrote:
@Bulba, Shos and Lemni were counterwagons to each other. To believe shos is scum, suggests multiball or shos is more important to the scumteam than Lemniscate.

This is a 28 player game. I want to hear your reasons for not thinking that this is multiball.

In post 3856, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 3844, BulbaFenix wrote:Venmar and Neil need to stop voting their vanity wagons and vote Shroomish.

-Bulba

Wouldn't ceasing to vote a vanity wagon be scummy? No wait... that only applies to wagons you don't want. I forgot.

That discredit.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3867 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:08 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3865, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 3860, Majiffy wrote:
In post 3859, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 3858, Majiffy wrote:
In post 3853, notscience wrote:"He is later revived by Naraku as a human puppet "

In post 3854, Birds of Prey wrote:@Majiffy Not all Nakaru's puppets are demons. They just typically are.

:cry:

VOTE: BoP

:) NS is likely town. I'm going to have to talk to PV about you. It's not like you to get upset with two players largely in sync. This post convinces me you have no interest in either the Neil or the Shroomish wagon at all, which will be valuable late game because the VCs tend to reveal a lot about alignment by Day 4 or 5 of a large theme.

So bring on the mud. I'd love to be alive by then.

You're right, I
do
have absolutely no interest in either of those wagons.

Neil is a dumb wagon and Shroomish is an easy wagon. Both sprung up as alternatives to
your
wagon!

Wonder what that means.

No. Neil, who is scum, sprung up as an alternate to my wagon.
Shroomish sprung up as an alternate to both of our wagons.
I tend to be easier to mislynch as town, so scum would want to keep me around, doubly so b/c of being an ascetic, triply so because my wagon countering scum looks bad for everyone on my wagon.

So let me get this straight... Neil popped up as a counterwagon to you, and then Shroomish popped up as an additional counterwagon because scum want to keep you alive, but you're not scum?

In post 3866, Birds of Prey wrote:
There's only one kill, so multiball is not confirmed. It is likely multiball, but I'm not proceeding solely under that assumption until confirmed. PV also thinks multiball.

So if it's likely multiball, why then are you making such a big deal over my assumption that it's multiball? If it's multiball, then everything you just said regarding Shos/Lemni is worthless.

In post 3866, Birds of Prey wrote:
Highlighting a logical disconnect is an appropriate attack on someone. The fact all you can say is "discredit" is pretty decent showing of the hypocrisy. You want someone else to move off a vanity wagon, but criticize us for doing the same damn thing and being honest about it.

Okay, point me to where I said ceasing to vote a vanity wagon was scummy, because I bet you can't find it, or you're going to take something out of context to make the point. I'll wait.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3870 (isolation #53) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:05 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3869, Birds of Prey wrote:BulbaFenix, yes. Why would scum want to lynch a town ascetic when they can simply kill us whenever they want? That's probably why the Shroomish wagon started in the first place.

Why would scum want to NK someone they could just get lynched? The ascetic claim is a non-issue given how many people still want to lynch you, as well as it being a negative utility role for town. It is not a role that can nab scum via PoE, so I don't see how it's so dangerous that scum would not lynch you and instead prioritize you for a NK.

In post 3869, Birds of Prey wrote:
I make a big deal about any assumption not founded in evidence. You should know this by now. Also, even in multiball looking at wagons and counterwagons are not worthless.

I think the fact that the game is 28p big is a good enough reason to assume multiball, and 1 night worth of information is not reason enough to discount the idea.

In post 3869, Birds of Prey wrote:
The post calling my move to Neil as scummy is it.

You mean this?:

In post 3805, BulbaFenix wrote:Also, #3765 is scum motivated.

-Bulba

Tell me, where did I criticize you for switching wagons?

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3876 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3871, Titus wrote:Bulba, except there is some resistance to lynching me. There's also a counterwagon to me. Why take the risk on someone when they are easy to eliminate or wagon later for "living too long", or leave them available for a vig. The role isn't dangerous, the positions on the votecount would be.

You've essentially just given characteristics of a wagon on scum and are using those as reasons for why your wagon is not one on scum, like the scum team is magically trying to keep you alive. I'm going to go with Occam's Razor here: If a wagon reacts like one on scum, it's probably on scum.

In post 3871, Titus wrote:
No. FEA had 29 and was not multiball.

Except that game also had a SK, a n1 vig, and a vig that activated after d4. The point is that there were systems built in place to weed out a large portion of the players to make the game more manageable.

In post 3871, Titus wrote:
I don't mean that post. I mean your post immediately after I switched to Neil. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p6071883

You've got the wrong hydra.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3887 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3883, Always wrote:That's actually quite hilarious. In so many ways. Considering PereV and I have barely ever played with scum-me. In fact, I don't believe he has. He has only played with SK-me. So where is this 'I'm great at reading Mala' coming from?

You still won't read my posts. You played with me more than him so frankly you should have more influence in decision making of a read in terms of me. Which you aren't. That utterly amazes me.

So what's YOUR personal read on me? Because I asked you to do one KEY thing and you haven't. (I'm not talking about Shroom)

Hey Mala. Guess what? They're scum!

In post 3884, Birds of Prey wrote:TLDR, PV and I are in a pissing match on your slot. Drag Mastina out and that would help a lot on our read on your slot. One of PV's biggest gripes is that Mastina sucks as scum, and she's not posting. She's on VLA so I'm much more patient since she's absent from our hydra as well, and I'm not scumreading the posts you are making.

:lol:

Dig and dig and dig and diggity dig...

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3902 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3897, Always wrote:
Which makes me think at least one of {Juffy, MDT, ns} could be scum.

If it's anyone out of the 3, it'd be MDT, aka the only one that can vanillaize themselves.

In post 3901, notscience wrote:Does anyone else want a ns wagon

No. Now stop being stupid and vote either Shroomish or BoP.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3905 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3903, Birds of Prey wrote:
Noting the subtle defense of Neil. Why not him?

Because I trust Always that much.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3917 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:43 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3911, ProHawk wrote:Because anyone claiming to be able to "read" someone is a crock of crap.

Hey Prohawk, I can read you. All of your posts say the same thing, words :P :lol:

@Always, thoughts on why MDT might be scum?

~Fenix

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4204 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:10 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3943, HighShroomish wrote:
Anyways, could someone give a case for me-scum?

Analysis that is uncharacteristic of your town game, meant to look like you were more helpful than you really were + opportunistic voting patterns

Majiffy's attack on Goat is bad and is the only thing that makes me reconsider my town read on him. BoP's subsequent attack is opportunistic.

In post 4011, BBmolla wrote:Goat is so fucking town it hurts, BoP's attack is terrible

You should help us lynch them tomorrow.

In post 4031, The Goat wrote:
A better question...does anyone have anything 100% more compelling than my gut?

Yes, but we can go over that later.

In post 4060, Squirrel Girl wrote:
Nero Cain remains a good wagon that no one will even talk about with me.

Maybe later.

In post 4089, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1623, HighShroomish wrote:Whoa whoa whoa hold the fucking phone.
Hey. TSO. Over here.
Shut the fuck up over Mastin right now. Just shut up. Please. Be productive. You're being more annoying than Majiffy with the death tunnel.

Nati, I don't believe we've met. I'm HS. Genius millionaire playboy philanthropist. I've used my knowledge of English semantics and over all common sense to come to the conclusion that Y&B is either trying to soft claim Lover with someone or is just being stupid scum. The second is more likely because I flipped a coin and knew which one I really thought it was while it was in the air.

Vote Y&B so I don't have to make a post-by-post ISO case on her please. I hate having to do those on phones.

The whole thing with shos+xof voting Y&B to even it out means one of three things- scum just decided to sheep the weakest player to take pressure off, scum just wanted to take pressure off and move it, or they are town who think that scum is scum. Option three seems most optimal.

P-Edit: guys, it would be nice if you would let me post...
P-Edit: come on guys...
P-Edit: This isn't funny.

Kinda don't like this post actually. Too... try hardy? Wants to emulate the arrogance others have but doesn't really achieve the same effect?

This. Exactly this.

In post 4096, Mist7676 wrote:
In post 4038, neil1113 wrote:
In post 4034, Birds of Prey wrote:No. The thing is, Always isn't a cop. Nor is she saying confirmed. Always is just really confident and that's confidence we don't share. We are both scumreading Neil now, and we're both voting him.

You're way off. There was no cop claim, nor was anyone thinking a cop claim. I'm not commenting any more on this. Plenty of others have seen it and understood it, I doubt both of you have that rough of a time looking at evidence, and drawing the right conclusions from it.

With that said, either put your vote somewhere useful, or shut up and stop wasting 40 pages of you talking back and forth with others and getting nothing accomplished by doing so. I'm not being today's lynch. Period. Get over it. If you're scum, you're more than welcome to try and kill me tonight. But for today, there are other lynch wagons that will be happening, I am not one of them.

This arrogance is exactly what makes me want to lynch you. The fact that you tip toe around a certain fact that is mostly obscured from the town's eyes and pretend like it makes you town. If you're going to want to make me believe it (or the other's that have pestered you about it) then out right,
say it
. Otherwise, you aren't
confirmed
town.

In post 4098, Svenskt Stål wrote:That went horribly.

Prohawk-

I was on lemni before you, before anyone, when the slot was known as rhaego.

Get you facts straight or shut the fuck up.

Have I mentioned that this is scum?

In post 4109, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4106, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 4096, Mist7676 wrote:This arrogance is exactly what makes me want to lynch you. The fact that you tip toe around a certain fact that is mostly obscured from the town's eyes and pretend like it makes you town. If you're going to want to make me believe it (or the other's that have pestered you about it) then out right,
say it
. Otherwise, you aren't
confirmed
town.

In other news, Mist continues to fish more than scumhunt as far as the Neil situation goes.
People continue to have votes on Neil.

I don't exactly have a town read on Mist but that's not fishing.

In post 4169, Oversoul wrote:
, yeah, I guess Mist can die.

What was it about that particular post that made you think Mist-scum?

In post 4197, Birds of Prey wrote:
Noted flip-flopping on scumteam info ( 2 teams, then later one of 7/8)

What flip flopping? All I see is speculation on the amount of scum in the game, not the size or number of the teams. Given that, 7 or 8 falls strictly into the setup spec that had already been expounded on at that point (teams of 4 and 3 or 2 teams of 4). To see those numbers come up again isn't all that surprising from flailing scum. What disturbs me the most is your attempt to repurpose the information in accordance to an upcoming agenda. After all, why are you looking back at setup information from flip scum if you weren't preparing to use it for some purpose, of which your intentions in this regard aren't very clear. Also, what does this have to do with Mist? Or was the entire point of revisiting Lemni's spec just because everyone else was doing so?

In post 4202, Mist7676 wrote:
In post 4130, Squirrel Girl wrote:I agree, the poisoner should try to poison him and then claim result.

Now this is role fishing~

How is that role fishing?

Unvote

Vote Mist7676

I will not be around before deadline.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4471 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 4301, Svenskt Stål wrote:VOTE: shos

the killing rate of this game sucks. we will be here all year.

Personally, I see the few kills as an increased chance of winning the game.

In post 4305, shos wrote:
The shroomish wagon was larger than mist, and yet the mist counterwagon sped up so quickly, it reaaaaally gives me the feels that shroom is scum. VOTE: Shroom.

now here's my VCA for the time when he flips scum:
In post 4125, Cephrir wrote:

HighShroomish 6 (Always, ProHawk, shos, BulbaFenix, Majiffy, Birds of Prey)

Mist7676 5 (geists, Moogle Dance Troupe, neil1113, The Goat, Squirrel Girl)
neil1113 4 (beastcharizard, Lord Mhork, HighShroomish, Mist7676)
Birds of Prey 3 (Young and Beautiful, Nero Cain, Abomination)
xofelf 2 (ActionDan, BBmolla)

Oversoul 1 (Egg)
Nero Cain 1 (Squirrel Girl)
Svenskt Stal 1 (Venmar)
notscience 1 (notscience)
Venmar 1 (Svenskt Stal)

Not Voting 2 (Oversoul, xofelf)

14 to lynch. Deadline: August 3, 3 PM EST.
This is in less than 24 hours.

In post 4206, Cephrir wrote:
Mist7676 11 (geists, Moogle Dance Troupe, neil1113, The Goat, Squirrel Girl, xofelf, Lord Mhork, Birds of Prey, Oversoul, notscience, BulbaFenix)

HighShroomish 6 (Always, ProHawk, shos, Majiffy, Abomination, ActionDan)
neil1113 3 (beastcharizard, HighShroomish, Mist7676)
Birds of Prey 2 (Young and Beautiful, Nero Cain)

xofelf 1 (BBmolla)
Oversoul 1 (Egg)
Nero Cain 1 (Squirrel Girl)
Svenskt Stal 1 (Venmar)
Venmar 1 (Svenskt Stal)

14 to lynch. Deadline: August 3, 3 PM EST.
This is in less than 24 hours and this may well be the last VC before then.

This is where the wagons have turned. in the first, shroom is stronger, and suddenly, a barrage of votes happen on mist.

these votes are:
xofelf, Lord Mhork, Birds of Prey, Oversoul, notscience, BulbaFenix
and from the shroomish wagon, bulba and BoP changed to mist, and Abomination, ActionDan came instead of them. NOBODY left the mist wagon.

I can live with these lynches today:
{Shroom, Bulba, Sven}.

I love the opportunism here. Shos is using VCA as a means of justifying his current push, while purposely ignoring several important factors that render the VCA moot. First, it should be noted that all the VCs presented here are from near deadline, with the words
Deadline is in less than 24 hours
posted on each and every one of them. Now consider that the Shroomish and Mist wagons were in a dead heat and that it didn't look like a consensus would be made in time. Shos says that this is not the case and that the Shroomish wagon was stronger, but when you look back at the VC, you see that this is false, as Shroomish only had 1 more vote than Mist and was not gaining any traction. The barrage of votes on Mist make sense, since there was stronger and more active support for a Mist wagon, and people were seeing the deadline and were rushing to get a lynch. It is due to the latter that deadline wagons skew even the best VCAs, rendering them essentially useless by themselves. The fact of the matter is that at the end, the Mist wagon was simply more viable than Shroomish and had the better supporters. All that Shos is doing is VC manipulation to justify his Shroomish jump.

In post 4305, shos wrote:
I left BoP out due to claim(I'm in the right game rite?)

What about BoP's claim of ascetic made you decide to leave them out of your analysis?

In post 4308, HighShroomish wrote:Something is fucked up because didn't Nero say he had bullets or was he just joking and isn't shos supposed to be a vig or something.

Nero always says he has bullets.

In post 4321, shos wrote:
Lord Mhork wrote:Or demon scum with undead or human fake claims?
don't you think that by now a townie undead would have claimed that he is undead and get this story over with?

Why?

In post 4324, shos wrote:btw, I reread the PM I got and I'm *pretty darn sure* that naraku is the SK, and he is super-BP. as in, NOTHING can penetrate his defenses, just like in the series

In post 4325, shos wrote:
scum have a roleblocker, and there are many kinds of kill-prevention things this game.

But yet if your kill doesn't go through you're going to shout that it's the SK?

In post 4332, BBmolla wrote:
shos is a scumfuck too.

You're just now figuring this out?

In post 4384, Oversoul wrote:
Because scum would openly talk about their kills. Yes, that makes sense.

It happens more often than you think.

In post 4390, shos wrote:
~~~
Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:Shos, can you elaborate on the "super killproof SK" theory? That's giving me some srs biz pricklies.
well, no.
in short, I'll say that I *think* scum have a strongman, and even if the strongman targets naraku, naraku will not be hurt.

once again this is all speculations. I'm pretty sure that naraku is killproof, though. I'll give 90%+ sure for this one.

In post 4423, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:
Also explain why she's a hexmage who doesn't hex.

Hexmage has to do with how many abilities she has. The role also appeared in FE:A.

Vote Shos

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4481 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 4476, Birds of Prey wrote:
Looking at Geists, why was she nightkilled? She was a big leader on the Mist wagon, who flipped town.
She was universally townread prior to the flip.
I don't get why scum would nightkill her though given the easy discredit that follows unless they were afraid of something else.

I feel as if the answer is staring you right in the face.

In post 4480, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4479, Birds of Prey wrote:You're advocating a policy lynch solely because Neil is scumreading you.

I've been scum reading that slot since Clyton and you (I'm assuming that I'm taking to Titus) should know how I feel about utility/policy lynches.

This is funny, seeing as how you push players on policy reasons all the time.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4484 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

Nero, you go after lynchbait all the time. Heck, your kill list in this game alone is primarily composed of less active players and people who disagree or scumread you. Let's be frank, the reason for most of those reads can be summed up as policy.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4512 (isolation #63) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:24 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 4487, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4484, BulbaFenix wrote:Nero, you go after lynchbait all the time. Heck, your kill list in this game alone is primarily composed of less active players and people who disagree or scumread you. Let's be frank, the reason for most of those reads can be summed up as policy.

-Bulba

fool please. Stop your parroting of BOP.

I'm not parroting BoP. It's something I've noticed you do regardless of alignment. Stop throwing around the word "parroting" to discredit people.

In post 4501, shos wrote:Oh and bulba getting vigged tonight

Bring it SK, or do you think I've forgotten how for a supposed vig you were so accepting of Nero's vig soft claim.

In post 4503, The Goat wrote:
Also, did everyone forget that Mhork wanted AiR dead at the end of Day 1...and then AiR got dead a the beginning of D2?

You're going to need to explain this one better, because that's not how NK associatives work (X suspects Y. X dies. Y is suspected. Not the other way around.).

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4515 (isolation #64) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:52 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 4513, shos wrote:bulba, nero's "softclaim" was real obvious bullshit; also, may I remind you that I am a vig only for tonight

In post 2241, shos wrote:I am Inuyasha, Town Demon Scenter Searching Empathic Vigilante.

I guess this shouldn't surprise me, given how many times you've changed the particulars about your claim.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4835 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:46 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

[quote="In post 4820, Lord Mhork]

I didn't watch shos because A) night 1 is a dumb night for actions in a massive game, B) I still don't understand what the fuck shos' role is and he's sketch as fuck.

[/quote]

If he's so sketchy, why not vote him?

~Fenix

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5061 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:57 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

@Mod: We're replacing out.

I've been going back and forth on this for awhile, but I've decided it's the best thing to do. Like in FE:A, I'm the only one really driving this slot, with Fenix retreating back in the woodwork. Unlike that game, I can't keep up. This is through a combination of extreme burnout (I had been playing 7-10 games at a time for over 6 months when signing up for this games.) and RL causing a shift in what time I had available. And while my RL circumstances changed, my habits failed to follow suit. I've ended up consistently behind and I can't do justice to this game. For awhile, I was able to crawl my way through, like I did in more recent games like Walrus & the Carpenter, Organic Chemestry, and even the end of Event Card Mafia, but given the events of this weekend in RL and my current fluxuating job schedule and situation, I'm not even sure I can do that anymore. I had planned on taking a break from playing games after my 2 current games are over, but this could go on for a few more months, and I don't think I have it in me to keep up and do this slot justice. I absolutely hate replacing out, and I've never done so before, but there's no way I can continue to play this game.

Before I go: Shos is the SK. His claim has changed from Vig>"Maybe vig, I don't know" (even though he said vig was in his title)>"I get abilities from the people I target." Which is actually more of a JOAT role than a vig, and as such, he wouldn't have Vigilante in his freaking title. As I said before, I think he just tweaked his title before when claiming (He claimed under pressure.), replacing Serial Killer with Vigilante. He's been semi-truthful about his abilities, not thinking about how they don't make sense given his claim. It also makes sense that this absurdly powerful role would be SK, since Ceph has a habit of overpowering his SKs. Town roles tend to be a lot weaker.

And no I'm not claiming.

And with that, I'm on a playing break (minus the ongoing I'm finishing) until I get things sorted outed and can get refocused.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”