Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #3850 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:34 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 3601, notscience wrote:Kohaku, town
human puppet
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3851 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:35 am

Post by notscience »

I read my role pm

nt tho
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3852 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:39 am

Post by notscience »

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3853 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:39 am

Post by notscience »

"He is later revived by Naraku as a human puppet "
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3854 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:40 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

@Majiffy Not all Nakaru's puppets are demons. They just typically are.

Naraku then used the guilt-ridden Kohaku as a pawn and puppet for his dirty work. Though Kohaku was a gentle boy, he was easily manipulated by Naraku to commit terrible acts because of his weak heart. He desired to forget the memories of killing his father and companions and allowed Naraku to erase them so his mind would be more at ease.

Source: http://inuyasha.wikia.com/wiki/Kohaku

@Bulba, Shos and Lemni were counterwagons to each other. To believe shos is scum, suggests multiball or shos is more important to the scumteam than Lemniscate.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3855 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:41 am

Post by notscience »

Come on majiffy

you've got more than that

give me everything you've got

I haven't even read most of today and I'll still win
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3856 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3844, BulbaFenix wrote:Venmar and Neil need to stop voting their vanity wagons and vote Shroomish.

-Bulba

Wouldn't ceasing to vote a vanity wagon be scummy? No wait... that only applies to wagons you don't want. I forgot.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3857 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:44 am

Post by notscience »

Here I'll even get you started

"Just look at post 3855, how much of a cheeky scumfuck he's being"
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #3858 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:48 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 3853, notscience wrote:"He is later revived by Naraku as a human puppet "

In post 3854, Birds of Prey wrote:@Majiffy Not all Nakaru's puppets are demons. They just typically are.

:cry:

VOTE: BoP

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3859 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:56 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3858, Majiffy wrote:
In post 3853, notscience wrote:"He is later revived by Naraku as a human puppet "

In post 3854, Birds of Prey wrote:@Majiffy Not all Nakaru's puppets are demons. They just typically are.

:) NS is likely town. I'm going to have to talk to PV about you. It's not like you to get upset with two players largely in sync. This post convinces me you have no interest in either the Neil or the Shroomish wagon at all, which will be valuable late game because the VCs tend to reveal a lot about alignment by Day 4 or 5 of a large theme.

So bring on the mud. I'd love to be alive by then.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #3860 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:02 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 3859, Birds of Prey wrote:

:) NS is likely town. I'm going to have to talk to PV about you. It's not like you to get upset with two players largely in sync. This post convinces me you have no interest in either the Neil or the Shroomish wagon at all, which will be valuable late game because the VCs tend to reveal a lot about alignment by Day 4 or 5 of a large theme.

You're right, I
do
have absolutely no interest in either of those wagons.

Neil is a dumb wagon and Shroomish is an easy wagon. Both sprung up as alternatives to
your
wagon!

Wonder what that means.

||
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3861 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:17 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3854, Birds of Prey wrote:
@Bulba, Shos and Lemni were counterwagons to each other. To believe shos is scum, suggests multiball or shos is more important to the scumteam than Lemniscate.

This is a 28 player game. I want to hear your reasons for not thinking that this is multiball.

In post 3856, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 3844, BulbaFenix wrote:Venmar and Neil need to stop voting their vanity wagons and vote Shroomish.

-Bulba

Wouldn't ceasing to vote a vanity wagon be scummy? No wait... that only applies to wagons you don't want. I forgot.

That discredit.

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3862 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:19 am

Post by ActionDan »

This was a prod-dodge. Still thinking Xof is scum. Tra-la-la. la la, la la.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #3863 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:46 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 3803, BBmolla wrote:
In post 3795, xofelf wrote:Why are you so adamant I should die? I'm sorry but unless you're trying to kill off the town, you really should be focusing your "Lynch this dead" attentions on someone else.

Cause you've claimed something I find super implausible to exist with my role.

Like if we're both town, then the town is ridic

Then town is ridic because I am town. Ceph DID say roles were going to be ridic before the game started.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3864 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:34 am

Post by BBmolla »

If town is a bunch of JOATs then okay

But I really don't think so.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3865 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3860, Majiffy wrote:

You're right, I
do

Neil is a dumb wagon and Shroomish is an easy wagon. Both sprung up as alternatives to
your
wagon!

Wonder what that means.

No. Neil, who is scum, sprung up as an alternate to my wagon.
Shroomish sprung up as an alternate to both of our wagons.
I tend to be easier to mislynch as town, so scum would want to keep me around, doubly so b/c of being an ascetic, triply so because my wagon countering scum looks bad for everyone on my wagon.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3866 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:50 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3861, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 3854, Birds of Prey wrote:

This is a 28 player game. I want to hear your reasons for not thinking that this is multiball.

In post 3856, Birds of Prey wrote:

-Bulba

That discredit.

-Bulba

There's only one kill, so multiball is not confirmed. It is likely multiball, but I'm not proceeding solely under that assumption until confirmed. PV also thinks multiball.

Highlighting a logical disconnect is an appropriate attack on someone. The fact all you can say is "discredit" is pretty decent showing of the hypocrisy. You want someone else to move off a vanity wagon, but criticize us for doing the same damn thing and being honest about it.

~Titus
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3867 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:08 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3865, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 3860, Majiffy wrote:

You're right, I
do

your
wagon!

Wonder what that means.

No. Neil, who is scum, sprung up as an alternate to my wagon.
Shroomish sprung up as an alternate to both of our wagons.
I tend to be easier to mislynch as town, so scum would want to keep me around, doubly so b/c of being an ascetic, triply so because my wagon countering scum looks bad for everyone on my wagon.

So let me get this straight... Neil popped up as a counterwagon to you, and then Shroomish popped up as an additional counterwagon because scum want to keep you alive, but you're not scum?

In post 3866, Birds of Prey wrote:
There's only one kill, so multiball is not confirmed. It is likely multiball, but I'm not proceeding solely under that assumption until confirmed. PV also thinks multiball.

So if it's likely multiball, why then are you making such a big deal over my assumption that it's multiball? If it's multiball, then everything you just said regarding Shos/Lemni is worthless.

In post 3866, Birds of Prey wrote:
Highlighting a logical disconnect is an appropriate attack on someone. The fact all you can say is "discredit" is pretty decent showing of the hypocrisy. You want someone else to move off a vanity wagon, but criticize us for doing the same damn thing and being honest about it.

Okay, point me to where I said ceasing to vote a vanity wagon was scummy, because I bet you can't find it, or you're going to take something out of context to make the point. I'll wait.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3868 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:27 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I am clearly missing something with the whole PV/BOP thing.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3869 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

BulbaFenix, yes. Why would scum want to lynch a town ascetic when they can simply kill us whenever they want? That's probably why the Shroomish wagon started in the first place.

I make a big deal about any assumption not founded in evidence. You should know this by now. Also, even in multiball looking at wagons and counterwagons are not worthless.

The post calling my move to Neil as scummy is it.

~Titus
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3870 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:05 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3869, Birds of Prey wrote:BulbaFenix, yes. Why would scum want to lynch a town ascetic when they can simply kill us whenever they want? That's probably why the Shroomish wagon started in the first place.

Why would scum want to NK someone they could just get lynched? The ascetic claim is a non-issue given how many people still want to lynch you, as well as it being a negative utility role for town. It is not a role that can nab scum via PoE, so I don't see how it's so dangerous that scum would not lynch you and instead prioritize you for a NK.

In post 3869, Birds of Prey wrote:
I make a big deal about any assumption not founded in evidence. You should know this by now. Also, even in multiball looking at wagons and counterwagons are not worthless.

I think the fact that the game is 28p big is a good enough reason to assume multiball, and 1 night worth of information is not reason enough to discount the idea.

In post 3869, Birds of Prey wrote:
The post calling my move to Neil as scummy is it.

You mean this?:

In post 3805, BulbaFenix wrote:Also, #3765 is scum motivated.

-Bulba

Tell me, where did I criticize you for switching wagons?

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3871 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by Titus »

Bulba, except there is some resistance to lynching me. There's also a counterwagon to me. Why take the risk on someone when they are easy to eliminate or wagon later for "living too long", or leave them available for a vig. The role isn't dangerous, the positions on the votecount would be.

No. FEA had 29 and was not multiball. UPick fire and ice had 25 and was not multiball.

I don't mean that post. I mean your post immediately after I switched to Neil. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p6071883

You criticize us for moving to Neil (dropping our vote to a place where it would be more useful). Yet, you encouraged Neil and someone else to not vote vanity wagons.

~Titus
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3872 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3871, Titus wrote:Bulba, except there is some resistance to lynching me. There's also a counterwagon to me. Why take the risk on someone when they are easy to eliminate or wagon later for "living too long", or leave them available for a vig. The role isn't dangerous, the positions on the votecount would be.

No. FEA had 29 and was not multiball. UPick fire and ice had 25 and was not multiball.

I don't mean that post. I mean your post immediately after I switched to Neil. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p6071883

You criticize us for moving to Neil (dropping our vote to a place where it would be more useful). Yet, you encouraged Neil and someone else to not vote vanity wagons.

~Titus

Done.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3873 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Oh and before I forget, band of 7 is perfect to have as one scumteam in this game.

The only evidence supporting multiball is the number of players.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3874 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

Do you not count SK as multiball?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”