Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #130 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:37 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 105, pieguyn wrote:Majiffy, Yrealz, Kise, dopog get in here and post plz
woteva, woteva, i do wot i want!

Have we left RVS yet? And by that, I mean are we done squabbling about bullshit regarding the essentially-useless-until-near-LYLO RVS votes and wagons?
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #251 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:13 am

Post by Majiffy »

Oh good, this game isn't moving at a terrifying pace.

I'll read after I'm done watching Breaking Bad.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #254 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:48 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 253, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 251, Majiffy wrote:Oh good, this game isn't moving at a terrifying pace.

I'll read after I'm done watching Breaking Bad.
No spoilers please.

Vote: Majiffy
What kind of person do you think I am?

Also I thought we were out of this RVS bullshit.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #270 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:35 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 264, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 259, DrDolittle wrote:^Thats 8 stupid votes already btw
they ain't stupid. its making something happen.
Pray tell what you think voting me is
going to make
making happen.
In post 264, leviathan93 wrote: are you saying his laziness makes him town?
Are you saying my business makes me
not
town? It's not laziness; check my posts on-site. They have decreased dramatically. I'm working 50 hours a week during off-hours, which means my spare time is usually spent sleeping.

Lets put it this way; to the 9 or whatever people voting me: What have I done that is
scummy?
If you're voting me, at 11 pages in, for "content-less posts" (all whopping three of them!) then I challenge instead your ability to scumhunt. 11 pages, of which presumably have plenty of content - since you're voting someone for a
lack
of content - and I'm your biggest scum read?

Ya'll are good at this game. :roll:

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #275 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:30 am

Post by Majiffy »

Oh so "poke him with a stick" is why I have a wagon on me.

Fucking dolts.
In post 94, waynegg wrote:no lynch is like the worst idea ever. i'd prefer a possibility of killing scum. so lets try hard to find them. but even if someone dies who isn't scum as long as its not a PR It helps town up the odds.

but even if someone dies who isn't scum as long as its not a PR It helps town up the odds.

but even if someone dies who isn't scum It helps town up the odds.

but even if someone dies who isn't scum It helps

if someone dies who isn't scum It helps

It helps
You are legitimately a fucking moron, aren't you?
In post 110, Belisarius wrote:This is the shittest reason for voting someone I've ever read.

VOTE: waynegg
Dumb doesn't mean scum. Besides, Levi actually looks kinda scummy.
In post 130, Majiffy wrote:
In post 105, pieguyn wrote:Majiffy, Yrealz, Kise, dopog get in here and post plz
woteva, woteva, i do wot i want!

Have we left RVS yet? And by that, I mean are we done squabbling about bullshit regarding the essentially-useless-until-near-LYLO RVS votes and wagons?
It should be noted that when I made this post, you still hadn't gotten out of aforementioned stage.
In post 132, kanyeknowsbest wrote:whats with the insistence by bad players to not read the thread, ask if were out of rvs yet and refuse to participate until satisfied that we in fact are?
SMD.
In post 271, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 270, Majiffy wrote:What have I done that is scummy?
This.
You're a better player than this, Nacho.

Also why do you feel like you're playing ScumLurkCho rather than TownAsFuckCho?
In post 272, leviathan93 wrote:1) its making you post, even if its not the cause and you were going to post anyway, at least you are which works for me.
2) it doesn't stop you from being scum even if its a shitty reason.
3) why would I check ALL your posts? just because you decrease in every game doesn't necessarily mean much. =P oh you are busy? good for you, so am I. I was unaware, so all I see is not posting. =P i still try to stay updated and post as much as I can. Claim V/LA or whatnot. first i am aware you were busy.
4) i know why i'm voting you, or was voting you UNVOTE: I'm kind of satisfied now as long as more posts comes out of you. =)
5) lack of content IS and most DEFINITELY can be a scum read or interpreted as one. =P
1) No, my having free time is why I'm posting.
2) It also doesn't make me scum, and potentially makes others scum for said shitty reasons.
3) All you have to do is click my name and see pretty easily that I've made all of about 10 posts in the past week or so. Also the rest of your snarky response reads an awful lot like scum trying to play off their shitty deflection as a not so shitty deflection.
4) Lol. Just lol.
5) ... No. No it can't. If you think it can, you should go back to EM. That's about the only place that is a relevant tell.
In post 273, talah wrote:When will you be caught up then? Because first you express pleasure that the game isn't moving at breakneck speed, and then you say you haven't made enough posts (and in fact that the game's not far enough in) to be called scummy yet. Are we going to crucify those who *have* posted content? Or are we going to wagon up on those who haven't?

Well hey, I don't know if you're scummy or not but this is a decent way to find out.
I would have probably replaced out if this game was approaching 20 pages by now. This is the first I've been able to make a post not on my phone in this thread.

I don't think I'll ever utter the phrase "I haven't made enough posts". What I
did
say is that lack of content in 3 posts by page 11 isn't scummy, and is in fact a scummy (or at least dummy) reason to be voting someone.

I think you should be lynching based on scummy behavior, not based on amount or frequency of content. Doing otherwise is just bad play.

What have you found out?

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #276 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:32 am

Post by Majiffy »

Town
{
kanye, wayne, Beli, Nati,
Kalimar, Pere, Matias, talah}

Scum
{
DeasVail,
Mastin,
Levi, pieguyn,
Empking, Nacho
}

Bolded are stronger, italicized are weaker.
I'm fine with lynching any of the bolded scumreads immediately or as soon as humanly possible.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #311 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:30 am

Post by Majiffy »

My wagon disintegrating into wagons on two of my scum reads is interesting.
In post 277, Sakura Hana wrote:Could you explain your reads on DV, pieguy and wayne?

Your quote on wayne looks like you didnt like his reasoning.
DV:
27 feels like sucking up/grooming/buddying/whatever you want to call it.
101 whole lotta words, whole lotta nothin'.
112 more words, more nothin'.

Pie:
104 exchanges with Nati feel scummy as fuck. Too much "This is what town would say!" and not enough "I'm town and this is what I'm saying!"
107 Also scummy.

Wayne:
38 is a town post.
89 right idea, wrong reasons.
94 resident VI.

P.S. disagreeing with reasoning doesn't mean you think they're scum.
In post 283, mastin2 wrote:Hell, I'm more town ... than you.
Laff.
In post 294, AGar wrote:You came in, made an offhand snide remark about how we should summon you when we were out of RVS when we clearly were
Actually it was an offhand comment about being past that stupid "oh lets analyze these meaningless early votes without flips!" stage.

For the record, you weren't past that stage when I made the post.
In post 294, AGar wrote:your posting should be practically shitting gold. You should make the most of the opportunities you are getting to post.
... I am?
In post 294, AGar wrote: Follow up has been better, but don't get indignant because
you
don't understand the wagon on you.
I understood the wagon just fine, I just thought it was utter shit.
In post 303, DeasVail wrote:To those that seem to think otherwise, the Majiffy wagon was never, at least for me, about lack of activity, but the really awkward reason given for not posting. If he's busy as town he'll say he's busy, not make up something about RVS, which is still what I suspect he's done.
I never once said I wasn't posting because of RVS. I merely noted 11 pages had gone on and asked if it was over.
In post 303, DeasVail wrote:To someone who's actually read my post, this should be obvious, so I think that Majiffy claiming that the wagon on him is about a lack of posts, when I think he would notice that there were actual reasons for it from at least Talah and myself, is scummy.
Your reason sucked.
I can't remember Talah's.

7/9 votes (if we consider yours and talahs as being reasoned) on a wagon about lack of posts makes the wagon about a lack of posts.
Pretty simple concept.

Oh, right. You're scum.
In post 303, DeasVail wrote:I don't like the continued justification for it in either.
Please point out "continued justification" of whatever it is you're claiming I'm trying to continue to justify.
In post 306, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 275, Majiffy wrote:Oh so "poke him with a stick" is why I have a wagon on me.
Since when has this ever been a bad reason to wagon someone?
I never really said it was.
In post 275, Majiffy wrote:Besides, Levi actually looks kinda scummy.
Why?
Levi:
Shitty entrance with 9 and 10.
Really don't like the tone of 48.
58 "I'm town so that means I want to lynch scum so I'm going to talk about how I'm going to lynch scum ITT to look town!", also known as "look how obvtown I am!"
64 more "LHOIA!"
Possible emoticon tell. That would be something for a meta dive and I hate doing that shit.
Way too much fence-sitting on the reads he provides, and the rest of his content is essentially useless as far as a scumhunting perspective is concerned.
258 is bad in several ways.
Plus 264 which I called him out on and he responded poorly.
In post 275, Majiffy wrote:Also why do you feel like you're playing ScumLurkCho rather than TownAsFuckCho?
Last time I was TownAsFuckCho I was actually scum.
Last time I was ScumLurkCho I was your scumpartner and actually not lurking at all.
So you're saying that because you're actively trying to alter your meta it can no longer be used against you?

Also I like how you really aren't arguing against the scum read here.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #312 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:35 am

Post by Majiffy »

Empking (3) - dopog, DrDo, Sakura
Sakura Hana (3) - Matias, kanyeknowsbest, Empking
NachoKoopa (3) - Natirasha, talah, pieguyn

Pretty much the only relevant wagons at the moment. Going to look at all three of those later.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #329 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:42 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 314, NachoKoopa wrote:No, I said that because that's not how you specifically sort me.
True, but it works well for Mollie and Ffery.

Do we share any scum reads?
(Read as: do you scum read any of my bolded scum reads?)
In post 317, leviathan93 wrote:@majiffy, like your entrance was any better. =P it took you 4 posts until you actually posted something worthwhile. =P

I don't like the tone of any of your posts but you don't see me posting you as scum. =P

pretty much your whole play this game has been bad. you've played WAY better games.
At least I'm not playing the game like a nervous twit.

You don't know how to read tone properly.

What has been bad about my games? What games have I performed better in? And for both questions, please elaborate on why.
In post 320, Natirasha wrote:VOTE: Sakura hana

This is now a spiritual vote for NachoKoopa.
I think I like this better but I'm not sure yet.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #330 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:48 am

Post by Majiffy »

Enjoy possibly some of the best rock production I've come across.

LISTEN TO THE TONE OF THOSE GUITARS IN THE MIX.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #336 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 334, DeasVail wrote:-I'm pretty sure not posting because of RVS was the implication though? Not posting at all, and then asking 'have we left RVS yet?' before proceeding to complain about it pretty strongly suggests that you couldn't really be bothered with RVS so are waiting until it's over.
You know what they say about assuming...
In post 334, DeasVail wrote:For some reason I did think that you had specifically said it though, so I'll admit that it's possible that you were just asking for some other reason.
Such as, I think RVS is dumb and generally useless to the gamestate yet people continue to insist on it every fucking game?

That might be a reason. Hey, whatdyaknow.
In post 334, DeasVail wrote: -The justification was that when you posted the post mentioned above, it was still RVS, and I think it pretty obviously wasn't.
You're still not reading my posts.
In post 334, DeasVail wrote: -I like buddying/saying what I think when it's something nice to say, and I'm not going to stop just because some people seem to think it's a scumtell.
It's about
how
you say it.
In post 334, DeasVail wrote:More strange is the fact that you haven't complained about my buddying to Talah. I think that's much more pronounced than what is in 27?
Are you admitting to scum buddying then?

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #339 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Majiffy »

"ahahaha he called me out and I totally don't have anything to say ahahahahah this is akward here's a =P"

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #363 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:27 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 343, talah wrote:You and I, my friend, are in direct conflict on Majiffy.
I don't know where I saw it but I've seen the whole hiding arguments behind hyperlinks crap from him before. I can't even make heads or tails of his attack on pieguy, and I don't have time to open 45 tabs to analyse it. So I tend to think he reads scum.
Because reading 3 posts is so overwhelming in these trying times.
In post 357, DeasVail wrote:Ok, here's what I don't understand. It was obvious from your post that you hate RVS, yes, but it's pretty easy to work out whether we're in RVS or not by just reading the posts (and there were pretty real reasons for most of the votes at the time so I'm pretty sure it was clear that we were), so it makes more sense to me that it was being used for some kind of purpose rather than asking a question that you could easily answer yourself, or a random comment that was only relevant several pages before.
I hadn't read the thread.
It was plainly evident I hadn't read the thread.
The question pretty much told you I hadn't read the thread.

Your lack of understanding is akin to being asked what time it is and saying "lol there's a clock in the other room dummy why don't you know what time it is?"
In post 334, DeasVail wrote: I'm not sure how else I'm supposed to take, 'It should be noted that when I made this post, you still hadn't gotten out of aforementioned stage.' Please enlighten me.
You were all still quibbling about the bullshit I had expected you to be quibbling about.
In post 334, DeasVail wrote: So first I'm scum for buddying and now I'm scum for
how
I'm buddying. Awesome! (In case you didn't get it, I don't believe it)
In post 334, DeasVail wrote: Please just tell me why you didn't think my buddying of talah was worth mentioning.
Because it wasn't worth noticing? Maybe you're making a big deal about it to deflect from the fact that I'm right that you're scum. Cuz that's what this feels like.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #410 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:52 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 389, talah wrote:
Majiffy
- something about something about three posts. I can't remember what you said but you're irritating me using your weight on someone I've already townread probably when you thought it was still RVS. Get off pie.
Also I'm taking keen mental notes on your interactions with Deas.
I'd hardly say my "pressure" on pie is "using my weight". And I'm not even voting him.

Take all the notes you want.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #416 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:34 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 414, mastin2 wrote:Wondering 'bout my DV vote--would appreciate commentary on him and if it's obsolete.
Keep it. I might shuffle over eventually.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #467 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:13 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 421, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 420, DrDolittle wrote:I like your first few posts. They're come off as abrasive and taking a strong stance.
*checks start date*

that's a barometer by which you judge town?
He hasn't played with me as scum.
In post 427, NachoKoopa wrote:I lean town on DeasVail; the other bolded scumreads are town as fuck.
Well fuck you, then.
In post 427, NachoKoopa wrote:This is pretty much how Leviathan is bound to react as either alignment.
So are we supposed to excuse his scummy-as-fuck null-tell, then?

I thought not.
In post 458, Natirasha wrote:Have fun.
Lol'd.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #468 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 459, DeasVail wrote:The general thing I've been finding about Majiffy is that whenever someone says something possibly incriminating about him, he dismisses it and insists that it can't be the case, and this has happened to the extent where I actually think it's very likely that he's not being genuine.
You must be new here.
In post 459, DeasVail wrote: The first thing that comes to mind is my mention of the fact that I buddied talah much more in response to Majiffy finding me scummy for buddying Natirasha. The fact that he did this in the first place was odd, possibly slightly scummy, but how he responds to it is much more scummy. First, in , he makes this comment about me admitting to being scum buddying, ignoring the possible conflict that I present.
Sorry, let me properly affix my [sarcasm] tags to all the snide remarks in the future.

:roll:
In post 459, DeasVail wrote:And when I actually properly confront him about it, in he says that it wasn't worth noticing (he's calling me scum for buddying and what I said to talah was as buddy-buddy as buddying gets, so of course it was worth noticing if he considers it a scumtell).
1) What id you even say to talah?
2) See above. Consider your position. Go fuck yourself.
In post 459, DeasVail wrote:I feel that town here would have some sort of reason for thinking my buddying of talah was irrelevant
Maybe I didn't read it. Maybe I didn't notice it. Maybe both.

Maybe I already said all this?
In post 459, DeasVail wrote:or would say something along the lines of 'hey! you're scum for that too!', while I think this would be awkward for scum.
That's actually more of a scum reaction, just sayin'.
In post 459, DeasVail wrote: Similar to this is his response to my , using the fact that my reason sucked as a reason for why he thought that people were voting him for his lack of posts.
... That doesn't even logically follow.
In post 459, DeasVail wrote:Much more likely things imo would be that he just looked at the vote count and didn't read reasons for the votes,
You mean like when I said I hadn't read yet?
In post 459, DeasVail wrote:but if town thinks that someone's reason sucked, they say it sucked, so this would not be a reason why someone would act confused as to why they were being voted for.
Yeah but you're scum so obviously your reasons suck.
In post 459, DeasVail wrote: I also think the part about how I'm buddying being a scumtell is just a bad attempt to make his scumread more sophisticated.
Because I'm the worst, most transparent scum player on this site, let me tell you, buddy. I can't possibly make incredibly legitimate cases on anyone as scum and get pretty much anyone lynched ever.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #490 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 469, waynegg wrote:Consolidate scum reads Jiffy? I'll go first...

Empking
DrDolittle
DeasVail
Sakura Hana
talah
Pyrotechnics
Agree on DV, possibly Emp. Definitely not Talah. Still thinking about Sak. Probably not Pyro. Haven't bothered reading DrDo.
In post 475, NachoKoopa wrote:I also like the fact that he's pushing on Majiffy this early, who is almost certainly scum.
Lol
In post 475, NachoKoopa wrote: Yes.
No.
In post 475, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 427, NachoKoopa wrote:Mollie sorts me based mainly around the way I behave around her, not whether I'm lurking or not.
Ffery sorts me based on what I see when I see it, if my pushes make sense, etc.
Majiffy!
I saw it, cocknogger. What exactly do you want me to say? I've seen both of them vote you for LurkerSackCho, you can't deny that.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #492 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Wayne makes a clear thought process, you just either have to imbibe heavily or huff glue for an hour before you get it.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #517 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:03 am

Post by Majiffy »

Every time I read a DV post I go "Wt- Oh right he's scum".
In post 497, NachoKoopa wrote:I have a scumread on Jiffy based on his interactions with me. I'll probably talk about it more when he doesn't satisfy me in his next three responses.
I don't know what Mollie has been telling you, but I don't satisfy dudes.
In post 497, NachoKoopa wrote:Games where I've been scum against mollie/ffery:
Inheritance Mafia (mollie never told me I was scum, she just roleblocked me after pegging my partner)
Bingo! (poor trajectory)
Ninja Council (called scum, no reasons why)
Dixon Hill (ffery didn't read me as scum)

So here I am denying that; prove me wrong. And explain to me why you're sorting me out like mollie/ffery and not like Majiffy.
I'll ask them to send me links, I don't like digging and you know that.
I've been wrong when they've been right in the past. So I'm trying something new.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #543 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:31 pm

Post by Majiffy »

VOTE: Empking

Lets hurry up and mislynch the lurker town so we can scare the lurker scum into posting.

Beli, Talah is town. Stahp.
Talah, Beli is town. Stahp.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #575 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:55 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 574, Empking wrote:Maj: were you calling me town in the post you voted me?
I have strong suspicions you might be, unless this is multiball.

Levi's vote sucked. Pie's vote sucked harder.
For those of you keeping score at home.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #583 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 576, talah wrote:Guide us then, oh sage one.
Ok. Lets lynch Pie. He's easily the scummiest fucker in here.
In post 580, Kalimar wrote:Reminder to self: If Majiffy flips, look at the wagon in light of his alignment. It rose and fell unnaturally fast.
Look at it now.

Who's scum with a Majiffy town flip?

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #585 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Oh look another DV post where I got to the end and then said "oh it's DV that explains everything cuz he's probably flipping scum".

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #586 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Almighty Lord, grant thy humble servant with but one vig shot, such that I might do thy will.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #627 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 588, DeasVail wrote:Majiffy, why haven't you tried to lynch me? Repeatedly complaining about my posts and wishing for a vig shot is nice and all, but I'm pretty sure half the game would be open to the idea of lynching me, so I don't know what to think except that it's all show and you're actually scared of me or something ridiculous like that.
Because the active cunts in the game all have it in their weak little minds that you're somehow town, which is not only beside me but also fucking retarded.
In post 591, Natirasha wrote:His posts sound like jiffy.
That's alignment neutral. I always sound like me.
In post 594, NachoKoopa wrote:Why?
Ease of wagon without any real condemning case.
In post 594, NachoKoopa wrote:How?
His posts just
feel
like newbscum.
In post 596, waynegg wrote:^for MAJIFFY!
You are a sick, sick little man.
In post 597, AGar wrote:
Majiffy
Help me get some steam behind this levi wagon? People love you, I'm just an asshole apparently.
People don't love me, I put the fear of lynch into them.

I'll think on it. I need levi to poke his head around here a bit more.
In post 600, NachoKoopa wrote:Why the hell are you wagonning Empking now?
Because unlike a Majiffy, Empking actually responds to pressure.
In post 600, NachoKoopa wrote: It feels like you stopped sorting me after you asked this question. Why?
I have higher priorities. You can wait.
In post 600, NachoKoopa wrote: Attacking DV for fluffling is like attacking you for being a dick.
I have alignment-shaded dickery. Mollie is actually starting to pick up on it.
In post 600, NachoKoopa wrote: This doesn't actually make any sense?
Yes it does. Compare a person who is actually affected by a natural disaster to a local politician who lives outside of the damage radius but wants to connect with his constituents.
In post 600, NachoKoopa wrote: :D :) :] :giggle: :P :roll: :eek: :o :oops: :neutral: :mrgreen: :shifty:
dumb tell.
Not really. You don't get it, though. I understand.
In post 600, NachoKoopa wrote: You had a bit of trouble getting Cait Sith lynched if I remember properly. You'll probably have a bit of trouble trying to lynch me.
Mara killed the wrong person. Ruined the plan.
In post 600, NachoKoopa wrote: I don't like this at all, but I don't really know why. I think it's obvious that you're not gonna ask ffery or mollie for links because who would actually do that? I think you just want to stop interacting with me so you can do your scumjiffy thing in peace.
Well, probably not ffery. But if I catch Mollie on hangouts I will.
In post 600, NachoKoopa wrote:why are you voting empking over your stronger reads?
This should be readily obvious to anyone who has played more than two games.
In post 600, NachoKoopa wrote:And why did you call him a town lurker when you had a scumread on him earlier and showed no signs of starting to think he was town?
Also answered.
In post 600, NachoKoopa wrote:If you're town, be more town
I am towning the towniest I can town, you just have your head up your ass.

Gotta go shower and head to work now. I'll finish catching up later.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #652 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:04 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 628, DeasVail wrote:
In post 627, Majiffy wrote:Because the active cunts in the game all have it in their weak little minds that you're somehow town, which is not only beside me but also fucking retarded.
Who apart from Nacho thinks I'm town?
Go find my reads list and poke around the posts near there. I had people questioning my read on you and no one supporting me.
In post 633, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 627, Majiffy wrote:I am towning the towniest I can town, you just have your head up your ass.
Brushing me off again. What is your current read of me?
To be determined.
In post 636, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 627, Majiffy wrote:Ease of wagon without any real condemning case.
Scum bus for absolutely no reason. You know this.
Considering I called him town and the wagon got nowhere close to L-1, I'm going to say no to this.
In post 627, Majiffy wrote:I have higher priorities. You can wait.
And yet here I am telling you to make me a higher priority and you keep brushing me off. Why?
Because I have higher priorities. You can wait.
In post 627, Majiffy wrote:I have alignment-shaded dickery. Mollie is actually starting to pick up on it.
But there's dickery as either alignment, just as levi fluffs as either alignment. You need to be familiar of the player in order to sort out the differences; levi fluffs as either alignment.
In post 627, Majiffy wrote:Not really. You don't get it, though. I understand.
I have played with levi and I'm telling you it's wrong.
And I'm telling you that you're obviously not understanding what I'm getting at.
In post 627, Majiffy wrote:I am towning the towniest I can town, you just have your head up your ass.
I missed where you towned. Point it out for me?
=17371#p5364285]Right here.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #659 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 654, DeasVail wrote:
In post 652, Majiffy wrote:Go find my reads list and poke around the posts near there. I had people questioning my read on you and no one supporting me.
You haven't answered my question, so I still don't think you care.
Yeah I tend not to care much about questions from scumbutts.
In post 655, mastin2 wrote:
In post 580, Kalimar wrote:Reminder to self: If Majiffy flips, look at the wagon in light of his alignment. It rose and fell unnaturally fast.
Scum.
Thanks for the reminder. Going to harp at Kalimar when he posts next.

Kalimar I want to hear the scum on my wagon in the event of my townflip still.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #669 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:04 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 661, NachoKoopa wrote:What are you getting at, then?
It's an old emotional tell and I'm not certain if it's still relevant with newbies or not. Don't exactly want to explain it further because that'd give it away, but you're not even sniffing
near
the right tree, much less barking up it.

Agar I feel like we're both traveling down the same interstate in two separate lanes in two separate vehicles. Lets pull over and carpool.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #671 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:40 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 670, DeasVail wrote:I'm really sorry if I'm wrong about this, and I don't mean to say that I'm some great scumhunter who you should always sheep, because I'm so not, but this Majiffy wagon isn't going to go anywhere by itself, and I feel really good about this vote.

If anyone has a substantial townread on Majiffy that they'd like to share, then I'm keen to hear it, but so far I've seen nothing particularly town from him.
Nice hedge.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #673 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:59 am

Post by Majiffy »

Hey Sven. You down to sheep the 'Jiffy this go-around?

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #674 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:00 am

Post by Majiffy »

VOTE: pieguyn

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #708 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 676, Svenskt Stål wrote:How sure are you on the read of the slot i took?
No read.

Sheep me and get null-town.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #709 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Majiffy »

Also I really need people who have town reads on pie to thoroughly explain them because he's a little scumbutt, yessir he is.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #713 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:44 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 711, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 708, Majiffy wrote:
In post 676, Svenskt Stål wrote:How sure are you on the read of the slot i took?
No read.

Sheep me and get null-town.
fuck you
Not my fault your slot was worthless.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #715 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Majiffy »

Fuckyergut vote Pie.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #722 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Better that it did. It was forced. Probably scum on it.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #724 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 719, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 585, Majiffy wrote:Oh look another DV post where I got to the end and then said "oh it's DV that explains everything cuz he's probably flipping scum".
If you think DV is scum, why were you dicking around on an empking wagon you thought was on town instead of pushing him?
I wanted to get some reads by starting the wagon.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #725 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Nati vote pie with me.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #727 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Pie isn't town.

Thanks.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #757 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 752, DrDolittle wrote:ehh. I actually don;t think sak is scum anymore.

On the otherhand, nacho, wayne, and probs agar and PV are solid votes.
Mebbe.
Definitely not.
Definitely not.
Ehhh ok.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #780 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 763, DeasVail wrote:but I think there are other scummy things about [Majiffy] too.
Go on...
In post 766, DeasVail wrote:when I challenge Majiffy about this in , he responds with something that doesn't actually indicate people thinking I'm town
When you challenge arguments for someone being scum, that shows a town-lean, if not a town-read.
When you don't support arguments for someone being scum, that shows the lack of a scum-lean or a scum read.

This isn't hard.
In post 769, pieguyn wrote: @DeasVail: that's an interesting point about Majiffy, mb I was wrong about saying him x Levi was town vs town. and he seems to be conveniently defending AGar
God you're so fucking scum.
In post 769, pieguyn wrote:
mind explaining your read on AGar? and while I'm here, explain your read on me too plz
He's going the same direction I am with his reads, he's probably town.
You're either the biggest fucking idiot ever or you're scum, simple as that.
In post 769, pieguyn wrote: then this ^ a few posts later? explain why the flip flop plz
50 posts is not "a few". That's 1/11th of the game at that point.
In post 774, Kalimar wrote:Majiffy has some weird stances on Empking e.g. thinking he's town but voting him anyway, but calling him maybe-scum in each other post about him.
I think that if he was genuinely interested in what my thoughts were on his wagon he'd have said something about my reply rather than push pieguyn without reasoning. Speaking of which, him pushing pieguyn instead of DeasVail when DeasVail is coming at him with an axe looks like deflecting, considering he's said a lot more about DeasVail prior.
And I think you're
genuinely
not thinking. Or reading. Or both.
In post 777, mastin2 wrote:Hmm...

VOTE: Kalimar.
Almost wrote Majiffy, though.

{Majiffy, Kalimar, DeasVail} looks like 1-2 scum; I want to find which.
Heavily encourage pressuring those three.
This is the best you can do?

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #783 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:16 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 782, DeasVail wrote:-Look at my posts
-No one challenged you. They asked you why you thought I was scum, and just because no one went 'WOOHOO YEAH MAJIFFY I have a scumread on DeasVail too!' doesn't mean they don't, especially since you weren't pushing my lynch.
Your posts have all been "Wah! Majiffy won't answer my really self-evident questions! What a scumbag!"
So I'm asking you to further your case with reasons you've already stated exist. So go on, then. Lets see whatcha got.

They asked me to explain in a tone that implied they disagreed with the read. And certainly no one supported the scumread. Ergo, I'm right, you're wrong. Again. Twist it how you want, I'll still be right.
In post 782, DeasVail wrote: The point is, I asked you who was townreading me apart from Nacho (the answer being no one) and you didn't actually care despite it apparently being the reason why you weren't voting for me. Even now, there are quite a few townreads on pie, so it would make much more sense to try and lynch me than him.
Sorry that for a person I'm not actively voting or pushing, voting and pushing your wagon isn't my number one cause. (???)

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #784 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:17 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 781, waynegg wrote:Kanye
DeasVail
Talah
Sakura Hana
Pyrotechnics
Kanye is probably town. Talah too.

Actually the only one in the list I'm ok to lynch is DV.

We'll play with pie for now.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #880 (isolation #44) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:35 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 785, pieguyn wrote:this just seems like an excuse, especially when you never said why you changed your read. explain what made you change your read
Try reading my posts.
In post 785, pieguyn wrote: so if I was going the same direction you were with my reads the whole game, I'd be town?
From the start of the game? Yes. Too late now, though, you're already a scumbutt.
In post 785, pieguyn wrote:
Majiffy wrote:You're either the biggest fucking idiot ever or you're scum, simple as that.
false dichotomy
Please explain to me what other options are available.
Majiffy wrote:God you're so fucking scum.
instead of explaining your scumread on me, you just continue repeating I'm scum and that's all there is to it? this is so weird for me = =
Speaking of being so fucking scum...

What was quoted above was in no way a response to any questioning of my scumread on pie. This is a deliberate misrep to attempt to weaken my positions.

Majiffy wrote:This is the best you can do?
wow really
"How dare you ask another player to participate to a higher standard!"

Seriously how you haven't been quicklynched by now is beyond me.
In post 785, pieguyn wrote: also, link where exactly people were directly questioning your read on DeasVail, instead of just not supporting it? also quote exactly where the "tone" made you think they weren't supporting it.
Here's one. Wow, how hard, reading the thread and all.
Anything else?
Kalimar wrote:If you had to pick between Majiffy and Empking dying, which would it be?
I say Empking. atm, I feel he's more suspicious than Majiffy.
So... you're not interacting with Empking the guy you'd prefer to lynch, meanwhile you're making wallpost arguments with me.

In post 819, Natirasha wrote:Hey Sakura wanna kill Agar with me?
Get the fuck off Agar you twit.
In post 823, Sakura Hana wrote:This is still town pie btw.
So town pie clutters up the thread with wall wars over useless subjects and just lets the person he's voting for lurk his way out of a dying wagon?

Because that sounds an awful lot like scum play.
In post 872, DeasVail wrote:No that's not why I think you're scum but if that makes you feel better then sure?
I've been harping on about you for quite a while. I was saying things before this thing about not lynching me.

This is ridiculous Majiffy, and I'm pretty sure you realise it.
THEN REITERATE YOU DOLT.

In post 877, Belisarius wrote:OK, as promised, I've got a start on going over ISO's using McClish's methodology
Can we get some tl;dr's up in here?

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #884 (isolation #45) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 881, Svenskt Stål wrote:Is this majiffys style? long onesentenced catchup mq´s... to just fall back into the shadows
I'm usually either working or sleeping when the majority of people are on and posting, so yeah.

What's up?

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #886 (isolation #46) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:53 am

Post by Majiffy »

I was talking more about the tl;dr conclusions on each player.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #909 (isolation #47) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 893, waynegg wrote:Yeah. That's enough to convince me. "We" shoulda been "she".

VOTE: leviathan
You are a fucking moron.
In post 898, DeasVail wrote:Um Majiffy, you've kind of ruined any chance there was of me bending over backwards to clearly explain my scumread on you to you.
Lol.

No reasons, then. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.
In post 902, Pyrotechnics wrote:This is a fake dumbtell. Notice that he has the mod in his town reads. He has ArcAngel in his null reads. He has dopog as his only scum read. Mac and dopog made the same exact amount of posts. There is literally no way he remembers that Mac was replaced by ArcAngel who's made what two maybe three posts? But forgets that we replaced dopog. Then there's the beauty of wanting someone to tell him who replaced dopog when he knows for damn sure that he can go to the OP and see the current playlist. To make this list he had to go to the opening post to get the list of players (or I suppose the activity list in the bottom corner, but then would still notice that we're in the game.) What's also interesting is that he lists nacho twice. So does he have nacho as town or as null?

VOTE: leviathan
I have never seen scum intentionally make a shitty reads list for the intention of dumbtelling.
In post 903, DeasVail wrote:Hmm, I like that post, but completely disagree with Wayne's reason for voting him. I might be open to a levi wagon, but I'm not sure yet.
Tell me, who
wouldn't
you lynch?

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #910 (isolation #48) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 908, pieguyn wrote:
Majiffy wrote:So... you're not interacting with Empking the guy you'd prefer to lynch, meanwhile you're making wallpost arguments with me.
yet another blatant misrep. look at this post plz.
... 150 posts ago.
In post 908, pieguyn wrote:here I'm asking him a question, which he outright NEVER ANSWERS. I can't continue my interaction with him till he answers this question, unless something else comes up, but he's only made one post after that. I'm trying to interact with him but he's not holding his half of the interaction.
Uh then you press him and keep on the pressure until he answers? :roll:
In post 908, pieguyn wrote: so theoretically, any scum can just put the same reads as you the whole game from the beginning and you'd never call them on it.
seriously, this logic makes no sense
You're a moron.
In post 908, pieguyn wrote: quote where the "tone" implies they're not supporting it instead of being legitimately curious about your read plz.
:neutral:
Majiffy wrote:What was quoted above was in no way a response to any questioning of my scumread on pie. This is a deliberate misrep to attempt to weaken my positions.
yet yet another misrep. who cares if what was quoted above was a direct response to a question.
WHAT

In post 908, pieguyn wrote:it was quoting something I've posted and saying I'm scum cause of it.
WHAT

In post 908, pieguyn wrote:it doesn't change the fact that a. you didn't give a logical explanation for anything and b. you're just repeating the statement that "I'm scum".
WHAT

Seriously right now? You're going to say I'm misrepping you by pointing out THE EXACT FUCKING MISREP YOU MADE?

adsajsdghsaidghosai

I'm fucking done with this game if people aren't lynching you by now.
Majiffy wrote:So town pie clutters up the thread with wall wars over useless subjects and just lets the person he's voting for lurk his way out of a dying wagon?
ok I'm pretty sure Majiffy is scum
I point out an outright contradiction which he outright IGNORES, and then tries to cover it up by saying I'm cluttering up the thread with "useless subjects".
I see no town motivation in this whatsoever
In post 908, pieguyn wrote: this style of wall posting came from the first game I played on this site which was a Newbie game and there were like 2 or 3 players who posted long walls of text the whole time and it's what I got used to. ask Sakura ww
In post 908, pieguyn wrote: also, I admit I'm not skilled at all at interacting with someone who's lurking. my current fix for that is just treating it as suspicious, but it doesn't help in getting the lurker back into the thread and continuing the wagon. but I know there's better ways.. orz

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #911 (isolation #49) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Seriously if we don't quicklynch the fuck out of pie I am going to pout in a corner and not play nice with anyone till LYLO. This is fucking ludicrous.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #913 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Majiffy »

ARE YOU READING HIS RIDICULOUSLY BAD REPLIES?

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #914 (isolation #51) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by Majiffy »

[misquoted x]
"Look you don't even answer my questions that this quote isn't nearly relevant to!"
"Misrep. X isn't relevant to said question"
"Misrep! That doesn't matter!"

Like seriously what the fuck.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #917 (isolation #52) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 915, talah wrote:Pie seems to be addressing each and every question and concern which is raised,
Playstyle, not alignment.
In post 915, talah wrote:as well as pressuring other players and supporting his townreads.
You mean like how he's letting Empking lurk off his wagon while keeping his vote there and remaining adamant that he'd rather lynch Empking over me while wasting time, space and energy getting into big clusterfuck wall wars with me WAIT THIS SOUNDS LIKE SCUM PLAY LOL
In post 915, talah wrote: I have literally zero fucking idea what you are doing.
TRYING TO LYNCH SCUM AND YOU'RE BEING A FUCKING RETARD.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #918 (isolation #53) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by Majiffy »

OH LOOK HIS VOTE ISN'T EVEN
ON
EMPKING.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #919 (isolation #54) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Fuck this game. I'm going into prod-dodge mode until you idiots an hero or something.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #922 (isolation #55) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 920, Sakura Hana wrote:Majiffy: Maybe it would help to read this: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31070
tl;dr.

Still want to kill it with fire.
In post 921, talah wrote:But you're on a dud deal thinking Pie is scum. If it comes down to one of the two of you, it's you.
No, and no.
In post 921, talah wrote: So given you don't get your pie or deas wishes. Who will you lynch instead?
New York Abstains.
In post 921, talah wrote: Oh btw, pie's voting Agar, not Emp.
NO SHIT THAT'S KIND OF PART OF MY POINT.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #923 (isolation #56) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Seriously if I have to piss everyone in this game off to get my way, I will. But we're lynching Pie today.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #924 (isolation #57) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by Majiffy »

And if we're not lynching pie we're lynching DV. We're sure as fuck not lynching Agar because fuck you.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #926 (isolation #58) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 925, talah wrote:K. Who out of Kalimar, Emp, Sven, Beli then.
None.
In post 925, talah wrote: You're irritating me again with such a closed mindset and only considering popular current affairs.
Please explain to me which of the pie/dv lynch is a "popular current affair".
In post 925, talah wrote: And no the fact pie is now voting someone else, isn't your point.
In post 925, talah wrote: In fact, would you be willing to lynch waynegg? Just wondering, considering you said he's being idiotic.
Definitely not.
In post 925, talah wrote: When it comes down to it, are you willing to lynch *me*? Just what are your motivations for a day 1 lynch?
No, but I wouldn't mind a dayvig just to shut you the fuck up.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #928 (isolation #59) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by Majiffy »

I'm Asagi Caldwell. I pilot the M1 Astray. My night action is a 1-shot watcher flavorized as a "flight pack".

Pieguy is repeatedly misrepping, using spam-wall scum techniques, as well as
claiming
to be pressuring scumreads while simultaneously voting elsewhere, arguing elsewhere, and generally letting his "scumreads" lurk away wagons. Beyond that, he's exhibiting other scum traits that I have already elaborated on including a significant lack of genuine scumhunting.

Now go fuck yourself.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #939 (isolation #60) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:54 am

Post by Majiffy »

Cutting out the bullshit in pie's posts to respond to his "points" and other bits.
In post 932, pieguyn wrote:this is hilarious, rage more plz =w=
Continue attempting to discredit me, scum looks good on you.
In post 932, pieguyn wrote: yeah, I just admitted I'm not good at keeping pressure on people when they ignore me =A=
"I just admitted I'm scummy why would you call me scummy for it wtfomgz"
In post 932, pieguyn wrote:
Majiffy wrote:You're a moron.
so by your own false dichotomy, I'm not scum
showing how little sense your reasoning makes in the first place
You can be dumb
and
scum. You just can't be smart town.
In post 932, pieguyn wrote:it's suspicious because you had no explanation for saying I'm scum, and just repeatedly said I was scum.
You mean like those arguments I made for you being scum way way back when I called you scum the first time? Mmkay.
In post 932, pieguyn wrote: I, on the other hand, did and it followed directly from what I was quoting. I was giving new information instead of limiting myself to answering your questions.
No, you were being a deflective scumbutt.
In post 932, pieguyn wrote: you actually only pointed out one supposed "misrep"~
by this, it's not "repeatedly"
Guess what? You misrepped in this very post, making it two. Which is "repeatedly".

The more you know!
In post 917, Majiffy wrote:Playstyle, not alignment.
here you say my quote walls and responding to everything are playstyle
using spam-wall scum techniques,
now it's alignment? no
First quote refers to "responding to every single question", which is different from spam-wall scum techniques, although similar in the sense of being walls.
unvote vote: Majiffy

I don't believe your horrendous and contradictory logic is genuine, nor your 1-shot watcher, nor even if the claim is true that it necessarily has to be a town role.
Hedge more.
In post 932, pieguyn wrote:any more posts will not be responded to, until you can actually come up with some legitimate ideas. k thx bye
Lol ok you can stop wasting my time now.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #940 (isolation #61) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:54 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 938, Belisarius wrote:@Jiffy: You know, I
was
going to answer your tl;dr request but then I realised that there's absolutely no reason that town would ever want to know my reads without knowing the reasoning behind that, so fuck that.
Then rest easy knowing the "town as fuck" player in your list has no idea what any of your goddamn reads are because I'm not reading those heinously unaesthetic posts.
In post 937, Svenskt Stål wrote:VOTE: MAJIFFY

WHAAAAAAAAAAT
I knew you were dumb as bricks, but seriously?
In post 933, DeasVail wrote:I completely agree with Pie about Majiffy.
Jesus Christ if you guys flip partners you are without a doubt the worst scum team ever.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #942 (isolation #62) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:08 am

Post by Majiffy »

You haven't done anything this game.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #944 (isolation #63) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:29 am

Post by Majiffy »

Because ~reasons~

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #946 (isolation #64) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:33 am

Post by Majiffy »

Color me not giving a fuck.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #949 (isolation #65) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:44 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 947, waynegg wrote:Hey Jiffy! Is beli looking as forced to you as he does to me?
tl;dr.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #951 (isolation #66) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:50 am

Post by Majiffy »

"giving up" implies trying to begin with.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #953 (isolation #67) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:09 am

Post by Majiffy »

Yes I'm town now help me lynch Pie and DV you twit.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #960 (isolation #68) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:37 am

Post by Majiffy »

Wayne back off Levi for now and vote obvscum Pie.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #966 (isolation #69) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:27 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 963, DeasVail wrote:Majiffy, you do realise that you've done far more discrediting than pie has, right?
Yeah, but mine is actually backed up by
science
facts
no, science.
In post 963, DeasVail wrote: This is where you should start thinking that we're probably not partners.
That's why I think it's multiball.
In post 964, Belisarius wrote:
In post 958, leviathan93 wrote:@beli, you have obviously not played with me before. =P I use smilies ridiculously often. =P like after every sentence for the most part. =P you may think smilies are scummy or make me look nervous but i ain't. =P
Correct; I have no baseline or I might have voted you already.
He does it elsewhere but I think I'm working on a similar meta tell that might be applicable.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #975 (isolation #70) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:46 am

Post by Majiffy »

Lets work on Pie and DV for now and we can look for more later.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1021 (isolation #71) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1002, pieguyn wrote:plz don't tell me you're just sheeping Majiffy who provably contradicts himself
In post 932, pieguyn wrote:[Majiffy's] scumhunting, when it's not contradicting the shit out of itself
*whistles*

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1022 (isolation #72) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Oh that says when. Wow I've been reading that wrong this whole time.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1028 (isolation #73) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:26 pm

Post by Majiffy »

How about "sheep Majiffy"?

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1029 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by Majiffy »

I have a flowchart if you need to consult further sources.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1032 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by Majiffy »

DrDo, Pere, Mastin, Matias, Kanye, Pyro, Beli, AA9, Kalimar

If your name is above, you need to vote one of the following;
Majiffy, Agar, Pieguyn

Smart money is on Piescum.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1034 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1033, pieguyn wrote:All I see is me completely owning Majiffy's "case" on me
http://i.imgur.com/J6HSMQ2.jpg -

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1035 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by Majiffy »

AHEM
In post 1033, pieguyn wrote:All I see is me completely owning Majiffy's "case" on me
Image -

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1039 (isolation #78) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:27 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Multiball confirmed.

Stay strong, town.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1061 (isolation #79) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:18 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1040, pieguyn wrote:here's what happened: scum saw my breadcrumb on the first post. and it thus became a priority for them to get rid of me, cause scum's biggest threat is someone who can do what they do: kill. so Majiffy led this hugeass wagon on me cause he knew everyone would just follow him instead of paying attention to someone "who only joined in August". for fuck sake he even said I was "newbscum" in an early post of his, showing his reliance on me being "new". now that I've claimed, as he wanted, he's pushing me = scum anyway cause he knew I'd claim a killing role.
Alternate story: you knew you had a kill ability, and since your PM said "faction" or otherwise alluded to there being at least one other NK, you decided to leave a pathetic and dubious crumb in your post in case you got called out for being the scumbutt you are.

Occam's Razor wins here.
In post 1040, pieguyn wrote:plus if it's multiball
Lol
In post 1040, pieguyn wrote: if you look at all the incorrect logic and contradictions I've pointed out, there's no way all of his shit is genuine. this is why people should actually look at shit instead of sheeping an experienced player. now I'm pretty much doomed to die N1 =_=
AtE much?
In post 1040, pieguyn wrote:I'm planning on shooting Majiffy if he doesn't get lynched, or waynegg if he does get lynched.
"I'm planning on killing two town-as-fuck players but I'm totally not scum"

Game Set Match.
In post 1042, Svenskt Stål wrote:Expand please, i dont understand
Multiple nightkills makes vig a relatively safe claim.

It's either multiball or he's an SK.
In post 1045, pieguyn wrote:he's claiming that I'm fakeclaiming vigilante as part of a second scumteam, and that no one will realize it cause the number of kills will be the same as 1 scumteam + vigilante

but since he's scum, instead of having, and thus explaining, a thought process behind concluding it was multiball from my vig claim, he just throws the statement out there.
"He's scum because he didn't explain a relatively simple concept that pretty much everyone already understands so here I'll be super helpful scum so you don't lynch me"

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1062 (isolation #80) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:18 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Here's a relatively simple question for you, pie;
If I saw your crumb, why wouldn't I just kill you at night, knowing that a town-vig claim and/or lynch would put a shitload of heat on me?

Herpaderp inconsistent logic lol

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1065 (isolation #81) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:26 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Breadcrumb was ridiculously bad. Plus he's a little scumbutt.

I've never encountered a scum vig before, seems kind of weird considering scum
already have a night kill.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1071 (isolation #82) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:37 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1067, waynegg wrote:
In post 1065, Majiffy wrote:Breadcrumb was ridiculously bad. Plus he's a little scumbutt.

I've never encountered a scum vig before, seems kind of weird considering scum
already have a night kill.
How about SK?
In post 1061, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1042, Svenskt Stål wrote:Expand please, i dont understand
Multiple nightkills makes vig a relatively safe claim.

It's either multiball or he's an SK.
In post 1068, waynegg wrote:
In post 1062, Majiffy wrote:Here's a relatively simple question for you, pie;
If I saw your crumb, why wouldn't I just kill you at night, knowing that a town-vig claim and/or lynch would put a shitload of heat on me?
You do know how to push my buttons...STOP DOING THAT :P
Not my fault he's newbscumming it up.

"I made a ridiculously awkward and hard to spot (read: also hard to pin on him later if he had ever claimed something else late-game) crumb that SCUM MAJIFFY FOUND AND STARTED PUSHING ME ON BECAUSE OMG SCUM please ignore the fact that he would probably just stay quiet and kill me if he really found it and there's no possible way he could just be pushing me as
either
alignment without seeing said awkward crumb HE MUST HAVE SEEN IT HES SCUM LOL"

This is his argument.

This is the argument of caught scum.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1072 (isolation #83) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:38 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1070, waynegg wrote:I've seen a xshot scum day vig, but that was on another site with another meta, with a smaller than normal scum team that had a lot of power to make up for it.
That's
day
vig though. Makes no sense to give scum two
night
kills.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1074 (isolation #84) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1073, pieguyn wrote:
Majiffy wrote:If I saw your crumb, why wouldn't I just kill you at night, knowing that a town-vig claim and/or lynch would put a shitload of heat on me?
hell if I know, only you know for sure what you're trying to do. you yourself said the crumb sucked so mb you wanted to get more info before knowing for sure? seriously, how the fuck am I supposed to know your exact thought process
So you think I'm bright enough to pick up on your shitty crumb as scum but dumb enough to not have the foresight of "oh, wow, leading a lynch on a vig I could totally just nightkill might bring me a lot of heat"?

Mmkay. Glad we're straight on your story.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1077 (isolation #85) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:42 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Also I like how you just instantly flipped the switch of "wayne is Majiffy's partner zomg" to "oh you're townreading me? LOL LETS BE FRIENDS AND LYNCH MAJIFFY".

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1078 (isolation #86) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:43 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1075, waynegg wrote:pedit MAJIFFY, since you know how to push my buttons, I would think you would know when I'm agreeing with you as well.
I would think you'd be smart enough to know agreeing with Majiffy is always the proper action to take.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1079 (isolation #87) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:44 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Btw I'll be self-watching so if any protective PRs want to hop on me that'd be great.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1081 (isolation #88) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:46 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1080, DeasVail wrote:
In post 1070, waynegg wrote:Deas ~ sorry! I think you're scum right now so it doesn't help pie from my perspective.
Do you think I'm likely buddies with pie? (even Majiffy doesn't think we are, and pie is very very likely not groupscum)
Should be noted the dis-associative tells between you two don't hold if pie flips a powerful scum PR.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1086 (isolation #89) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:51 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1083, pieguyn wrote:
Majiffy wrote:So you think I'm bright enough to pick up on your shitty crumb as scum but dumb enough to not have the foresight of "oh, wow, leading a lynch on a vig I could totally just nightkill might bring me a lot of heat"?

Mmkay. Glad we're straight on your story.
nice misrep again
all I can do is figure out what the most likely scenario is.
currently, I see you not knowing whether I'm vig or not and trying to get a claim out of me to know for sure as a possibility.
from a scum perspective, it could be worth it to get rid of a major threat
You mean after I shut down your other insane story?

Keep reaching.
In post 1084, waynegg wrote:
In post 1078, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1075, waynegg wrote:pedit MAJIFFY, since you know how to push my buttons, I would think you would know when I'm agreeing with you as well.
I would think you'd be smart enough to know agreeing with Majiffy is always the proper action to take.
Except, you know, when you're scum.
Nah, the only time you shouldn't listen to me as scum is when it's LYLO. Other than that, you're pretty much good to go.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1088 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:53 pm

Post by Majiffy »

NBD bro, I know you need me gone so I don't lynch you when pie flips scum. No hard feelings.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1090 (isolation #91) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:55 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Sucks being pinned as scum by a Jiffy d1, don't it?

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1092 (isolation #92) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:59 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1091, pieguyn wrote:
Majiffy wrote:You mean after I shut down your other insane story?

Keep reaching.
nice misrep again. that scenario became possible after you said you thought the crumb was weak. with this in mind, that scenario became more likely.
So after I shut down your insane story, scenario B became possible.

Which is what I said.

Which makes it not a misrep.

You are
seriously
bad at this.
In post 1091, pieguyn wrote:I wasn't thinking of smth like that before what you said called my attention to it.
You mean like if you were "really town, from your perspective"?

Oh yeah, I went there.
In post 1091, pieguyn wrote: and as I said, I have no idea what you're fucking trying to do. all I can do is discuss possibilities. how the fuck do you expect me to immediately know what your exact thought process is?
Well you've tried to paint me as scum for like two or three exact thought processes so far.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1096 (isolation #93) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:05 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1093, pieguyn wrote:hell here's another scenario:
you saw the crumb and thought I might be scum planning to fakeclaim vig, so you started this whole case on me so that you'd get a shitton of towncred if you end up being right. and if you're wrong hey it's at least you got rid of the vigilante
seriously you make no sense
AND THE PLOT
THICKENS!

In post 1094, DeasVail wrote:In other news, I'm less sure of my Majiffy read, but I
think
I'll still be going with scum. Don't have the time to think about it right now though, so I'll be back later!
"Quickly, quickly! Buddy him! Buddy him!"
In post 1095, pieguyn wrote:no it's a misrep because you're implying the reason I brought it up was because you shut down the other thing, as opposed to it not being possible till something you mentioned
I can't even your brain anymore.

Have you been huffing glue or do you always run on 2-3 neurons a minute?

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1098 (isolation #94) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:07 am

Post by Majiffy »

For those of you watching at home, pissed-off-forced-to-claim town is indignant and pissed off, not playing hopscotch-inane-possibilities "gotcha!" game trying to make themselves look townier.

Just so you know.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1099 (isolation #95) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:07 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1097, DeasVail wrote:
In post 1096, Majiffy wrote:"Quickly, quickly! Buddy him! Buddy him!"
Well now I won't buddy you.

Your loss.
I'm going to cry for days, trust me.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1103 (isolation #96) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:10 am

Post by Majiffy »

You're trying too hard to stick with your story and look town rather than focusing on how mad you are that a powerful town power role just got outted and will now likely die during the night phase.

The emotion doesn't fit the narrative.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1104 (isolation #97) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:10 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1102, waynegg wrote:What to do now? I've got a biscuit...
Get five of your best male friends together and play soggy cookie.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1106 (isolation #98) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:12 am

Post by Majiffy »

Also wayne this is the proper way to illicit emotional responses from players, not retarded gambits and dayvigging players you don't have a townread on d1 just saying >.>

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1110 (isolation #99) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:15 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1107, pieguyn wrote:that's how I play. what the hell is the point of making a post that's just "oasdlfkjh I'm so pissed off that I had to claim and now we just lost an important PR"? I don't see one
That's your problem. It's not "the point". It isn't
logical
. It's an emotional response. Knee-jerk.
Reaction.

You're not playing like a town PR that got outted, you're playing like a kid that got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and is trying to explain that you dropped something in the jar and "that's really why your hand is there aha awkward lol!"

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1111 (isolation #100) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:19 am

Post by Majiffy »

Anyway I have a long day of drinking ahead of me so I'm going to get to sleep before this thread gets any more cluttered.

Peace, beyotches.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1125 (isolation #101) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:07 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1113, Sakura Hana wrote:Majiffy I know you're better than this, and your whole "Why would I get you lynched when I could NK you" sucks, there's 2 claimed PRs that I remember, and you obviously want to lynch one and NK the other, so you get rid of 2 PRs in 1 day.

Let's let scum work hard to get rid of the PRs shall we?
Or I could just kill two? Because that's hard? :facepalm:
In post 1115, NachoKoopa wrote:Interesting symmetry with talah's power.
Typically how role PMs work.
In post 1120, NachoKoopa wrote:
You scum, bro? You've had plenty of time to read me as the obvtown I am.
In post 1122, Natirasha wrote:Only people actually getting stuff done are [Nacho] and Belisarius right now.
My mind is blown by the sheer wat.
In post 1123, NachoKoopa wrote:We have three days and plenty of good wagon options as long as we don't lynch pie for absolutely no reason.
I think "Because he's scum" is a good reason.

Meanwhile, you're voting a claimed watcher that you should by any reasonable measure be reading as town by now.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1126 (isolation #102) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:11 am

Post by Majiffy »

pieguyn (4) - Majiffy, AGar, Empking, waynegg
Majiffy (4) - DeasVail, pieguyn, Sakura Hana, Nachokoopa

The race is on.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1128 (isolation #103) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:02 am

Post by Majiffy »

So you think not a single scum is voting me right now, what with 2 competing wagons?

And you think 3 scum piled onto Pie simultaneously, what when there were 3 competing wagons {Majiffy/Pie/AGar}?

Just want to make sure we've got it down on paper here.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1136 (isolation #104) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:27 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1132, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1130, mastin2 wrote:Majiffy is a claimed PR. (1-shot watcher.)
Wait what?, shows how much attention I'm paying to this game.

Unvote
Vote: AGar
:facepalm:

VOTE: DV

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1150 (isolation #105) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1146, AGar wrote:Clearly, pie is either SK or has experienced teammates calling some shots for him (absurd loose crumb, trying to get a vig CC with the fake-claim).
THANK YOU.

Christ you have no idea how much it means that you're seeing the same shit I am this game.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1181 (isolation #106) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:00 am

Post by Majiffy »

8 man speed wagon without so much as a recent case? Yeah, no.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1186 (isolation #107) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:17 am

Post by Majiffy »

Wayne vote DV.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1187 (isolation #108) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:17 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1185, talah wrote:CALL IT GUT FEEL

WHY ARE YOU FUCKERS RESISTING

WHO'S THE VIG WEG

YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE AT A CASE MJFI
Are you drunk?

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1232 (isolation #109) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:57 am

Post by Majiffy »

Goddamnit I had a whole post typed up and then the tab decided to spazz and disappear or wtf.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1233 (isolation #110) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:58 am

Post by Majiffy »

Kalimar shot looks super derp town but certainly not scum.

Pie is still scum.

Kalimar's proof of dayvig adds another fantastic reason to lynch Pie.

VOTE: Pie

I've also significantly lost my townread on Nati.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1236 (isolation #111) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:31 am

Post by Majiffy »

Your push post-shot on Kalimar stinks to high heaven.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1238 (isolation #112) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:35 am

Post by Majiffy »

Is it going to end in a pie vote? Because that's the only sensible position to take.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1255 (isolation #113) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1249, talah wrote:
In post 1188, talah wrote:
In post 1187, Majiffy wrote:Are you drunk?
Nope. Do you have any scumreads outside of pie, dv, levi?
Waiting......
Oh this got lost when I lost the rest of my post earlier.

No.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1260 (isolation #114) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Levi lets look at the claims
1-shot tracker
1-shot watcher
vig
x-shot dayvig (confirmed role, alignment unsure)

and you're not going to vote the player who clearly slip'n'slide'd all over his story, his intentions, his assumptions
and
had a dubious crumb and claim?

Just sayin'.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1261 (isolation #115) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by Majiffy »

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1274 (isolation #116) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1267, kanyeknowsbest wrote:majiffy sell me on lying piescum pls.
Wayne made a good tl;dr a few pages ago.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1282 (isolation #117) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:10 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1281, DeasVail wrote: is really scummy.

I think it's best not to lynch either Kalimar or Pie today. Both their alignments will be more obvious later.

"Post by Player X is really scummy. Don't worry, I'm not going to elaborate at all.

vote: Player Y"

Get the fuck out.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1284 (isolation #118) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:23 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1283, talah wrote:He just says "no" to every attempt to pin him down to a reason or motivation and everyone just goes "aw that irascible scamp".
I wish I had room in my signature for this.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1286 (isolation #119) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:32 am

Post by Majiffy »

I think it should be not-a-town-PR-claim.

Pie is, of course, the obvious choice as his claim wasn't town at all.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1287 (isolation #120) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:34 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1285, DeasVail wrote:and in pie's case just having some kills to deal with will give us a better idea of the possibilities
In case you flip town, I'm going to mock you with this in the future.

"We should leave this really scummy player with a kill alive so that he can make anti-town kills before we decide to lynch him like we had every opportunity to do on d1"

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1290 (isolation #121) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:56 am

Post by Majiffy »

Because he's a scumbutt.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1296 (isolation #122) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:01 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1294, talah wrote:Let me clarify: you are saying that Kalimar is looking pretty town.

Having just killed town.
You realize that I also hold that position?

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1298 (isolation #123) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:09 am

Post by Majiffy »

Because one looks like derptown while the other looks like obvscum, and I don't know about you but I'd like to only see one dead townie this dayphase.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1299 (isolation #124) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:09 am

Post by Majiffy »

Seriously did anyone but Wayne even
read
pie's shit argument with me?

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1301 (isolation #125) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:16 am

Post by Majiffy »

... Yeah?

What's your point? Because you're starting to look just-as-derp.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1304 (isolation #126) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:18 am

Post by Majiffy »

Well then I guess we're absolutely opposed because pie needs to die.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1307 (isolation #127) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:22 am

Post by Majiffy »

I'm trying really hard to wrap my mind around the insane amount of glue you must huff on the daily, Sak.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1308 (isolation #128) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:23 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1306, talah wrote:
In post 1296, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1294, talah wrote:Let me clarify: you are saying that Kalimar is looking pretty town.

Having just killed town.
What seems to be the problem?
You voted him shortly after, implying you believe it's scummy to think Kalimar is town despite having killed a town player.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1310 (isolation #129) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:24 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1309, Kdub wrote:
pieguyn (4)
- waynegg, Empking, Majiffy, AGar
Look at this town-as-shit wagon. Just look at it, and marvel in its fucking glory.

Then join it.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1313 (isolation #130) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:37 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1311, talah wrote: Huh, what?

I think it's scummy to assert strongly that a "town dayvig" is actually town when they've just unilaterally killed a strong town player who no-one was scumreading.

Catfiche?
Because that totally could never happen ever, right?

Seriously, his claim looked town. His kill - albeit dumb - looked town motivated. He is almost damn confirmed town.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1315 (isolation #131) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:58 am

Post by Majiffy »

Because pie is all but confirmed scum.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1317 (isolation #132) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:10 am

Post by Majiffy »

"whoever town decides" is a pretty arbitrary and loose definition that I frankly hold no faith in. Who is town? Are they really deciding? If they're scum, do you think they'll have some way to protect themselves? What if "town" decides to kill "scum", and he NKs and says he was roleblocked? etc. etc.

There are a thousand and one ways for him to evade this until the cows come home. Meanwhile, he has been actively caught lying, misrepping, coming up with insane theories to push wagons, lying about said insane theories, historical manipulation, having a shit breadcrumb, having a shit claim in light of the other claims that have been outted, and generally being a scumbutt.

So no, in light of the above, I absolutely will not lynch the player with a claim that makes sense, a proper crumb, town motivation, and a complete lack whatsoever of any kind of valid case or merit behind the wagon before and after his claim and subsequent action.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1318 (isolation #133) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:12 am

Post by Majiffy »

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1320 (isolation #134) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:26 am

Post by Majiffy »

>Wagon on Kali didn't start until Mastin provided arguments against Kali
>Wagon springs up
>Kali sees push as scum-motivated (particularly with staying off the wagon)
>Kali shoots perceived scum

Yessir, this is a surefire case of dumb-not-scum.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1322 (isolation #135) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:29 am

Post by Majiffy »

I mean the idea that ScumKali decided to pop in with a huge wagon on him, shoot a townie off his wagon claiming to be aiming for scum and to slow his wagon down, and then return to his same behavior that started the wagon on him in the first place is just about if not more insane than the theory that I saw pie's vig crumb and pushed him to get him lynched instead of just killing him at night.

It's just baffling how retarded this site has gotten with the evil criminal mastermind theories.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1326 (isolation #136) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:33 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1321, talah wrote:
In post 1317, Majiffy wrote:Meanwhile, he has been actively caught lying, misrepping, coming up with insane theories to push wagons, lying about said insane theories, historical manipulation, having a shit breadcrumb, having a shit claim in light of the other claims that have been outted, and generally being a scumbutt.
I have seen precisely zero lies, misreps, or insane theories from pie.
Lol ok so you haven't been reading, thanks for confirming.
In post 1321, talah wrote: What I have seen is an active scumhunter, someone who is diligently reading the thread and responding to each and every argument put to them, and pushing four or five boundaries at at time.
Active scumhunter is bullshit.
Responding to each and every argument isn't a towntell.
I don't see any boundaries other than stupidity being pushed.
In post 1321, talah wrote: I've also seen a passive and pliable town motivation, in sheeping townreads on wagons, pushing his own scum reads but not being obstinate about them.
You know there used to be a time where calling someone town and then blindly sheeping them all game so you can fly under the radar and point the finger of blame elsewhere was considered scummy. What happened to those days?
In post 1321, talah wrote: Then I've seen a slightly premature claim after I pointedly stopped defending him and where you spent a full ten pages attacking him.
Yeah and he deserved every single one of those pages. Did you read a single one of those pages? Because there was a whole lot of scummy bullshit on his end.
In post 1321, talah wrote: He may fucking well be an SK but I highly doubt it. At the very least pie will vig a sensible target and be able to explain it tomorrow or will get lynched for a bad choice.
I have already explained why ScumPie will be able to get away with not doing this at all whatsoever for a very long time.
In post 1321, talah wrote: Kalimar on the other hand you somehow expect is immune from scrutiny. And somehow you now have only one viable lynch option yourself: the claimed vig. Even having said you are happy to lynch Deas, when someone who's serious about it actually pushes, you're off it.
Kalimar's claim makes sense. Pie's does not. I mean there's no simpler way to put it and you're just being fucking retarded about the point.
I was voting DV. No one else was interested. I returned to Pie.
In post 1321, talah wrote: Pie's actually right - you're scum, and by the looks of it I'm right too - you AND Deasvail are scum. Right along with kalimar.
:facepalm:

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1327 (isolation #137) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:34 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1323, Sakura Hana wrote:I still don't think Pie is the best lynch for today tho.
It is.
In post 1324, Svenskt Stål wrote:Majiffy vexes me.
You don't have to love me, you just have to sheep me.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1329 (isolation #138) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:41 am

Post by Majiffy »

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1332 (isolation #139) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:58 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1330, talah wrote:
YOU CURRENTLY HAVE ONE SCUMREAD
DOWN FROM THREE
AND IT'S THE CLAIMED VIG

YOU'RE EVEN DEFENDING DEAS
YOUR SCUMREAD

IN FAVOUR OF LYNCHING THE VIG
Actually still have (3) scumreads.
The primary being an essentially counter-claimed vig with an unbelievable claim.

I'm not defending Deas, I'm attacking you.

In favor of lynching the essentially counter-claimed vig with an unbelievable claim.

Yes.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1333 (isolation #140) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:59 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1331, Natirasha wrote:Hey jiffy can you actually read fucking subtext and get off your pie deathtunnel.
You're going to have to clarify if you expect me to understand anything you're trying to convey.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1337 (isolation #141) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:14 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1336, Natirasha wrote:The point is ~Someone~ crumbed an investigation on pie tonight.
OR

We could lynch obvscum pie now, and use the investigation elsewhere!

What a novel fucking idea.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1341 (isolation #142) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:26 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1340, pieguyn wrote:
Majiffy wrote:You know there used to be a time where calling someone town and then blindly sheeping them all game so you can fly under the radar and point the finger of blame elsewhere was considered scummy. What happened to those days?
In post 880, Majiffy wrote:
In post 785, pieguyn wrote: so if I was going the same direction you were with my reads the whole game, I'd be town?
From the start of the game? Yes.
this is exactly what I fucking said
I fucking said sheeping someone all game was a fucking invalid reason for townreading someone and you called me a moron. and now you fucking say it's scummy
fuck all this shit
unvote vote: Majiffy

yes imad
Oh look, another misrep.

Going the same direction =/= blindly sheeping

Thanks scumbutt.
In post 1339, Natirasha wrote:I refuse to lynch a
counter-
claimed power role
with a dubious crumb and scummy play
on day one of a large theme with a fucking softclaim investigation
that could be done on anyone because thats typically how investigative roles work lol
My head is in my
ass and
I can't
see how
optimal
such a lynch is.
Fixed your post.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1344 (isolation #143) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:30 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1343, Natirasha wrote:
In post 1341, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1339, Natirasha wrote:I refuse to lynch a
counter-
claimed power role
with a dubious crumb and scummy play
on day one of a large theme with a fucking softclaim investigation
that could be done on anyone because thats typically how investigative roles work lol
My head is in my
ass and
I can't
see how
optimal
such a lynch is.
Fixed your post.
Oh, okay, so it's actually impossible to reason with you. Whatever, go chasing windmills--count me out.
They might be
giants
scumbutts.
In post 1343, Natirasha wrote:I'm more than willing to kill Kalimar.
All of my wat.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1345 (isolation #144) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:31 am

Post by Majiffy »

Nati has wat'ed his way into a scumread.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1349 (isolation #145) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:36 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1346, Natirasha wrote:Pie has expressed no scum intent in his power role usage.

Kalimar has.
Pie doesn't have to. He can dodge and evade any responsibility for his claim all the way through the game. It isn't hard.
He has, however, shown scum intent in his
posting
. Which, last I checked,
is what we're supposed to be fucking looking for.

A town flip =/= scum intent, otherwise we wouldn't be playing this game. Wrong does not mean scum.
In post 1347, talah wrote:VOTE: Majiffy

basically because I don't like to be facepalmed, I think it's cheap and cheesy and the one emoticon which should not be used under any circumstances.
Butthurt much?
In post 1347, talah wrote: also happy with majiffy for scum at this point. way way too much defending of every single scumread I've had, and I've checked a bunch of players out. Apparently only pie is scum. 1 v 20 seems a bit lopsided for my liking.
This is patently wrong with every assertion.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1352 (isolation #146) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:41 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1350, Kdub wrote:
pieguyn (4)
- waynegg, Empking, Majiffy, AGar
Majiffy (4)
- leviathan93, DeasVail, pieguyn, talah
It's like I'm watching Star Wars all over again.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1353 (isolation #147) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:42 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1351, Natirasha wrote:the scum intent in his shot has nothing to do with Mastin's alignment
Then pray tell what the scum intent was, then, because I only see town intent in his actions, and I have thoroughly explained so much, unlike you.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1355 (isolation #148) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am

Post by Majiffy »

Yeah that's a shitty argument. It relies heavily on the following premises;
1) That the player wasn't reacting emotionally
2) That the player was looking at the "now online" list

Putting the scenario into perspective, you cannot reasonably expect 1, and unless you have reasonable evidence that Kalimar consistently and alignment-independently is aware of 2, you haven't a single point other than "Mastin flipped town".

So we're back to you having no argument.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1357 (isolation #149) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:01 am

Post by Majiffy »

Vote Pie you derp.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1361 (isolation #150) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:34 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1359, waynegg wrote:
That feeling you get when you're having a conversation with scum who's been obvtowned...
Lol
In post 1358, Natirasha wrote:I'm sorry? What about Kalimar's post indicated any emotional reaction at all?
The general idiocy and instantaneousness of the post in general.
In post 1358, Natirasha wrote: "His wagon would have stalled anyways with a daykill claim due to the players active at the time."The tempo would have shifted in either case--but in the case of claiming dayvig properly(or at least, shooting an actual suspect: pie would have been an acceptable shot in such a scenario), it wouldn't have been a smidge more tempered, and the tempo shift would have been gradual. But, I know you're next word is "wtf is tempo" and, quite frankly, I don't think you actually have the synapses in your brain to understand the concept on any useful level so I'll just let those who I've discussed the concept with debate me on that(looking at Beli and Nacho specifically).
This doesn't in any way reference the rebuttal of 2 whatsoever.

You're trying too hard.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1364 (isolation #151) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:42 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1362, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 1296, Majiffy wrote:

Having just killed town.
as well do I. I also think it was just a bad shot, but that he is still town.
Then vote Pie. Unless you think an x-shot dayvig and an unlimited shot nightvig are both town-aligned because lol that makes sense right?

And that's not even getting into how objectively scummy pie is.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1367 (isolation #152) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:52 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1365, leviathan93 wrote:I believe you, but technically believe there is a slight chance that you could both just be scum partners. =/
And I believe there's a slight chance you're a fucking moron.

Now vote pie.
In post 1366, leviathan93 wrote:then what is your argument if Pie comes up town huh?!?

In post 1366, leviathan93 wrote:If I decided to lynch Pie first and he flipped what he said and came up town, you would be first on my list for desiring to lynch the next day.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1373 (isolation #153) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1370, Sakura Hana wrote:Majiffy why dont u want to give a chance to pie to shoot scum tonight? something your SUPER TOWNY Kalimar didnt do?
Because I don't think he will. Something I've already elaborated on.
In post 1371, waynegg wrote:Pie
Talah
Pyro
DeasVail
Emp
Take out Pyro, put DV before Talah.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1375 (isolation #154) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Majiffy »

Meh

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1403 (isolation #155) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:59 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1386, Svenskt Stål wrote:You do realize that what you are saying is that we should do the "OBV" NKs, so scum cant. Thereby forcing them to make stuff we can get clues from?...Thats how I read it.
Wrong. Obvious nightkills remove any possibility for meaningful analysis, as "any scum" would make the "obvious" kill.
In post 1390, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1388, Svenskt Stål wrote:But its not a scumslip, its either intentional from scum, or retard town.
I disagree, why would he call someone an "obv scum kill" if he thought said person was scum.
It's called a hypothetical.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1410 (isolation #156) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:13 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1405, Svenskt Stål wrote:Uhhm, I think I need a defenition on "obvious nightkills" here, to me it means strong players, clear players, power roles.

Are you saying that you trick scum by lynching those?
In Hypothetical A, Player X is a town Vig. Town Vigs are dangerous to Scum Team 1. Scum Team 1 killing Player X is therefore an "obvious nightkill".

Therefore despite the fact that we feel Player X is scum, even if Player X is town, Hypothetical A argues that pro-town benefit can be had from lynching Player X.
In post 1407, Sakura Hana wrote:P-Edit: SO LET SCUM KILL HIM INSTEAD OF KILLING HIM YOURSELF HERE JEESH.
Because we think he's scum, you derp.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1416 (isolation #157) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:18 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1412, Svenskt Stål wrote:No, just fucking no.

Majiffy jesus fucking christ.

We dont need to guess you fucking derp.
You're right, we could just lynch him.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1418 (isolation #158) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1415, Svenskt Stål wrote:WE LYNCH OUTSIDE CLAIMS
That just creates more claims.

We found scum. We lynch scum. Easy as that.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1421 (isolation #159) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:20 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1414, Sakura Hana wrote:Majiffy can use his PR to confirm that pieguy indeed killed who we wanted him to kill. So can talah.
No. No we can't.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1422 (isolation #160) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:20 am

Post by Majiffy »

Yes, 1-shot.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1425 (isolation #161) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Majiffy »

Yes, Sven.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1432 (isolation #162) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:28 am

Post by Majiffy »

I do know better.

I know expecting the vig issue to work itself out is beyond idiotic, it plays into scum's hands.
I know if you think 1-shot, outted investigative PRs are going to give you any help, you're playing into scum's hands.
I know that the likelihood of a town-aligned x-shot dayvig and a town-aligned unlimited shot nightvig together would be beyond balancing hell, near to the point of breaking a game.
I know the x-shot dayvig's claim is more believable and town-motivated than the nightvig's claim, and I know the nightvig claimant has been an objectively scummy player all game.

All of this tells me
we should lynch pie.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1434 (isolation #163) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:29 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1429, Sakura Hana wrote:Pretty much, yes, He's been saying "He wont follow what we decide" well he can use his watcher ability to confirm that he followed what town said, or talah can use his tracker ability too, pretty much, Town has 2 PRs that can confirm whether pieguy did during the night what town intended him to do, one of them being Majiffy, and he still prefers to lynch him rather than confirm him during the night.
Pie kills Talah.
Pie claims busdriven.
GG.

Any other scenarios you'd like me to explain how even a child could get around being caught?

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1438 (isolation #164) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:31 am

Post by Majiffy »

They won't have to. He's on their team.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1440 (isolation #165) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:32 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1435, Svenskt Stål wrote:VOTE: Majiffy
"He's making too much sense! It's making me question the shaky opinions and beliefs I have been holding onto desperately this entire dayphase! Lynch him!"

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1441 (isolation #166) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:32 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1439, Sakura Hana wrote:Do you have any basis to suggest there's even a bus driver role in this game?
THERE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT LYING IS?

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1444 (isolation #167) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:34 am

Post by Majiffy »

I feel like Al Gore trying to give a speech about climate change in the bible belt.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1445 (isolation #168) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:34 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1443, Natirasha wrote:
In post 1441, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1439, Sakura Hana wrote:Do you have any basis to suggest there's even a bus driver role in this game?
THERE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT LYING IS?
Tell you what. If pie ever utters the words "I was redirected" I'll eat my hat and bow down before your superior Jiffy-logic and sheep you the rest of the game.
I'll be dead by then so good luck!

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1448 (isolation #169) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1447, Sakura Hana wrote:Heck you can even use your watch on pieguy so you confirm if anyone attempted anything on him, and if he's NK you caught scum, if you're NK'd... that'd be great actually.
If I use my watch on Pie then he can kill ME and claim he was redirected.

Herp a fucking derp you're not so good at this, are you?

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1449 (isolation #170) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:38 am

Post by Majiffy »

This is how this day phase and subsequent night phase goes;
> We lynch Pie
> He flips scum
> I self-watch
> Protective roles get on my dick
> I can confirm at least 1 or 2 townies, if not more by the time I get killed.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1451 (isolation #171) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:41 am

Post by Majiffy »

Considering there are two vig claims and the likelihood of both of them being town-aligned is approximately less than zero...?

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1452 (isolation #172) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Majiffy »

Let me just run some calculations...

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1455 (isolation #173) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1453, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1451, Majiffy wrote:Considering there are two vig claims and the likelihood of both of them being town-aligned is approximately less than zero...?
While one is X-Shot?
Doesn't matter. Vigs of any sort are incredibly swingy by nature. Having two on the same alignment, even one with limited power, is seriously dangerous balance-wise. You could either instantly cripple that alignment, or hand them the victory, without any other side(s) having so much as a chance.

Although the x-shot is important to note, as both the tracker and watcher claims are x-shot, dayvig is x-shot, and then we're suddenly supposed to believe this unlimited-shot nightvig with a dubious claim and scummy behavior is town-aligned?

Yeah, no.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1457 (isolation #174) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:50 am

Post by Majiffy »

I am telling you that I am more confident about pie's flipping scum than I usually am bussing my partners.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1459 (isolation #175) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:54 am

Post by Majiffy »

I don't scumslip, I scum claim. And I
usually
get away with it.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1460 (isolation #176) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:58 am

Post by Majiffy »

Oh I see Jiffy starts making sense everyone shuts up and lurks until the next derp comes in to vote me, right?

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1462 (isolation #177) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:05 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1461, Natirasha wrote:
In post 1451, Majiffy wrote:Considering there are two vig claims and the likelihood of both of them being town-aligned is approximately less than zero...?
I disagree and think that this line of logic will lead you to some foolish conclusions.
Pray tell how you would balance a game involving an unlimited shot nightvig, an x-shot dayvig, a 1 shot tracker and a 1 shot watcher all town-aligned, plus however many other PRs we have we don't know about yet.

Or if that's too much for you, you can just start with the two vigs.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1464 (isolation #178) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:22 am

Post by Majiffy »

Doesn't address the swing of the roles.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1467 (isolation #179) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1464, Majiffy wrote:Doesn't address the swing of the roles.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1469 (isolation #180) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Majiffy »

I mean we can sit here and argue about this for pages and eventually you'll admit I'm right and we'll lynch pie, or we could just lynch pie and save ourselves a whole hell of a lot of effort and trouble.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1470 (isolation #181) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:28 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1468, Natirasha wrote:
In post 1467, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1464, Majiffy wrote:Doesn't address the swing of the roles.
That's not what you asked.
Pray tell how you would balance a game involving an unlimited shot nightvig, an x-shot dayvig, a 1 shot tracker and a 1 shot watcher all town-aligned, plus however many other PRs we have we don't know about yet.
Proper balancing involves swing you twit.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1473 (isolation #182) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:32 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1471, Natirasha wrote:
In post 1470, Majiffy wrote:Proper balancing involves swing you twit.
I don't actually think you can say that, jiffy.
Oh I think I can and I think you know that I can.
In post 1472, DeasVail wrote:Swingy games (esp. larges) are often considered acceptable.
"Acceptable" and "complete shitfest" are two different things, mi amigo.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1475 (isolation #183) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:33 am

Post by Majiffy »

Also I thought this was a large. How come I'm consistently arguing with the same 3 scumbutts and everyone else is just sitting around with their thumbs up their asses?

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1476 (isolation #184) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:34 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1474, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1472, DeasVail wrote:and there's no real confirmation needed
Certainly seems to be a big deal for Majiffy who doesnt believe he will kill who we tell him to kill.
*Usually kind of an MO for scum.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1480 (isolation #185) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Majiffy »

Hi Nacho. Help me lynch obvscum pie.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1483 (isolation #186) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:38 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1479, Sakura Hana wrote:And here I thought you were the busy one who didn't have time to post.
I've functionally had three days off and it has been wonderful.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1486 (isolation #187) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:41 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1484, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1483, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1479, Sakura Hana wrote:And here I thought you were the busy one who didn't have time to post.
I've functionally had three days off and it has been wonderful.
So everyone else also has three days off?
I don't think this logically follows as an argument.

We have too many lurkers/non-participants in this game. Too many un-opinioned, quiet voices.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1487 (isolation #188) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:43 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1485, talah wrote:Note to self: ask Majiffy why he re-ordered me in a lynch list a couple of pages back.
Because DV is a scumbutt and Wayne had him too low on the list.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1491 (isolation #189) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:49 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1488, NachoKoopa wrote:
In post 1481, DeasVail wrote:
In post 1478, NachoKoopa wrote:DeasVail, we're not lynching Majiffy anymore.
Is he town?
Yep.
Hi, welcome to the game. Glad you could finally join us.
In post 1489, Natirasha wrote:Swinginess does not make a game bad or imbalanced. It just makes it swingy. I can point out numerous games that could be considered 'swingy', but also were considered fun & balanced by the players.
If a faction can win or lose solely based on a single player's competency of a role mechanic, you're gonna have a bad time.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1495 (isolation #190) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:00 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1493, Natirasha wrote:
In post 1491, Majiffy wrote:If a faction can win or lose solely based on a single player's competency of a role mechanic, you're gonna have a bad time.
By that logic any game with a vig or cop is imbalanced? A mafia team can just lose if the vig hits scum with every shot.
If it's an unlimited shot vig, yeah. That's why you make it even/odd night, or x-shot.
Which only supports my argument that two vig types (with one unlimited) on the same alignment is unbalanced.

Cop was a ridiculous addition to your position. Incompetent cops get innos which don't hurt and competent cops are easily stopped by roles such as millers, godfathers, framers, etc.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1497 (isolation #191) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:07 am

Post by Majiffy »

Which is why I'm asking you how you would balance a game with an unlimited-shot nightvig and an x-shot dayvig on the same alignment.

And saiyng "scum doc, bulletproof, roleblockers etc" is not an answer. It doesn't address anything.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1501 (isolation #192) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:12 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1498, DrDolittle wrote:jiffy's arguments actually make a lot of sense.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1502 (isolation #193) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:13 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1500, Natirasha wrote:
In post 1497, Majiffy wrote:Which is why I'm asking you how you would balance a game with an unlimited-shot nightvig and an x-shot dayvig on the same alignment.

And saiyng "scum doc, bulletproof, roleblockers etc" is not an answer. It doesn't address anything.
How is it not an answer? That's literally how you balance it.
Because it doesn't address negative utility of incompetent vigs.

Like I said; an incompetent cop just gets innos. Doesn't harm anyone. Incompetent vigs (and two of them? Christ) can end an alignment damn near instantly.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1504 (isolation #194) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:25 am

Post by Majiffy »

With two killing town roles that roughs out to a potential of 4 dead townies every day-night cycle.

21 players in this game. 4 dead townies every cycle means even with a ratio of 17:4 you'll be reaching LYLO within 3 day phases (13:4 on d2, 9:4 on d3, 5:4 on d5)
And that's with a pathetically low scum ratio.

So if your argument has to come down to "hope your vig isn't incompetent", you should probably go back to the drawing board.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1505 (isolation #195) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:26 am

Post by Majiffy »

Remember, we're not just arguing theory here. We're talking about the likelihood of an unlimited-shot nightvig and an x-shot dayvig in this setup both being town-aligned.

I call no way.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1506 (isolation #196) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:27 am

Post by Majiffy »

* 5:4 on d4 in 1504

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1507 (isolation #197) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Majiffy »

Now I'm going to sleep. Maybe you should go re-read Pie's ISO and then make the intelligent decision and vote him.

Toodles.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1533 (isolation #198) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:55 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1520, ArcAngel9 wrote:Oh god, i had no time and you already built wagon on me
Nacho, why are voting me.. I am not scum..i am very much town...
Quickly! Aboard the piewagon! It is made of town and win!
In post 1532, PeregrineV wrote:Requesting butt smacking.
I, too, am anticipating having my posterior stricken.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1609 (isolation #199) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:46 am

Post by Majiffy »

Phonepoast. Got called for a tech rehearsal, try to get on before I have to sleep. Otherwise, I'll be on tomorrow.

||

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”