Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

And one more question before I forget since I'm going to sleep, do you think pieguy's crumb (which he linked) is BS, or not or what, considering you want Majiffy to sell you on his lynch.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1209, pieguyn wrote:what the flying fuck
unvote
In post 1214, pieguyn wrote:
vote: Kalimar
this is an odd reaction for a vig to have to a dayvig.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 1275, Sakura Hana wrote:And one more question before I forget since I'm going to sleep, do you think pieguy's crumb (which he linked) is BS, or not or what, considering you want Majiffy to sell you on his lynch.
its a terrible crumb but im not decided on whether its genuine or not. i could see it going either way.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by Kdub »

Day 1 - Vote Count #44

DrDolittle (0)
-
kanyeknowsbest (0)
-
Belisarius (0)
-
waynegg (0)
-
pieguyn (4)
- waynegg, Empking, Majiffy, AGar
AGar (0)
-
PeregrineV (0)
-
leviathan93 (0)
-
Svenskt Stål (0)
-
Empking (0)
-
Majiffy (1)
- leviathan93
Pyrotechnics (0)
-
Sakura Hana (0)
-
NachoKoopa (0)
-
DeasVail (0)
-
Matias (0)
-
ArcAngel9 (2)
- NachoKoopa, Natirasha
talah (0)
-
Natirasha (0)
-
Kalimar (4)
- pieguyn, Sakura Hana, Pyrotechnics, talah
No lynch (0)
-
Not voting (9)
- DrDolittle, kanyeknowsbest, Belisarius, PeregrineV, Svenskt Stål, DeasVail, Matias, ArcAngel9, Kalimar

20 votes available
11 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-10-23 11:46:30)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:56 pm

Post by talah »

In post 1266, kanyeknowsbest wrote:yah kalimar is town. he was clearly planning on using his dayvig today and scum with a dayvig doesnt out d1 unless they absolutely have to.
Conspiracy theory obligates me to wonder whether this is indeed multi, where both scum factions have *anytime* kill abilities. The command wasn't dayvig, it was kill, which would support this marginally I suspect. So would x-shot.
In post 1271, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
In post 776, Kalimar wrote:
In post 772, pieguyn wrote:I'd be ok with a Kalimar lynch... I wanna see his answer to my question first, but currently he's hardly posted anything and the posts he's made I can't see any direction in his play. 0.0
I'll be making an impact in this game soon enough. :)

If you had to pick between Majiffy and Empking dying, which would it be?
this is not so subtle pr speak for I HAVE A CONFIRMABLE ROLE
And then randomly kills Mastin - the townie. No pre-emptive claim to stop the wagon, no consultation, just boom, one strong player bites the dust. I can't think of a player who was actually openly scumreading mastin, and in fact Kalimar called *me* out on what he was calling 'a quarter attack' I believe.

I think mastin's reads will be a very useful guide into the future and I'm happy to switch to AA9 if it comes down to it.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:19 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

I promise some sort of effort today. If like 5-6 people wagoned my ass i would have an added incentive.

But really, will read, post thoughts.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:41 pm

Post by DeasVail »

is really scummy.

I think it's best not to lynch either Kalimar or Pie today. Both their alignments will be more obvious later.

Vote: Majiffy

/hopeful

AA9 wagon is ok, but not amazing.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:10 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1281, DeasVail wrote: is really scummy.

I think it's best not to lynch either Kalimar or Pie today. Both their alignments will be more obvious later.

"Post by Player X is really scummy. Don't worry, I'm not going to elaborate at all.

vote: Player Y"

Get the fuck out.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:12 am

Post by talah »

In post 1281, DeasVail wrote: is really scummy.

/hopeful

AA9 wagon is ok, but not amazing.
Meh, waynegg's scummy in general. I'd be more worried if I saw him late on a wagon, based on how he's playing.

Majiffy's the kind of busted-brain game mechanic that I wouldn't be surprised if him-scum had explicitly advised his scumbuddies to join his wagon gleefully should it look viable. His charisma's pretty fucking confounding from the perspective of trying to get a read on him. He just says "no" to every attempt to pin him down to a reason or motivation and everyone just goes "aw that irascible scamp". The best I've got from him is a paragraph which doesn't explain the fact that his opinion basically ignores the last thirty pages. If he hadn't posted that entire time, he'd be in exactly the same position as he is now, having self-created probably five pages.

I still hold fond thoughts that you and he both are scum, Deas. It just seems like a Majiffy-scum thing to suggest to a buddy.

Anyway - I feel the same way about Majiffy as you feel about pie/kalimar. His alignment will be easier to gauge later imo.

Kalimar needs to die, because:
scum interactions + scum iso + strong town player reading him as scum + kills strong town player reading him as scum + then goes off into lurk mode which got him into hot water in the first place + dodgy characters supporting him as town

===> SCUM
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:23 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1283, talah wrote:He just says "no" to every attempt to pin him down to a reason or motivation and everyone just goes "aw that irascible scamp".
I wish I had room in my signature for this.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:29 am

Post by DeasVail »

What I mean by 'more obvious' is that there's the possibility there for kalimar's alignment to become really obvious, and in pie's case just having some kills to deal with will give us a better idea of the possibilities (still not buying that he's groupscum though). These are both role-related (although I have opinions outside of this that I'll probably talk about Day 2), whereas I don't think Majiffy's role has the potential to reveal a great deal about his alignment, and I still think he's scum.

I don't really think pie or kalimar are going to be lynched today anyway. Those interested in lynching one of them are pretty divided, and I doubt too many are going to jump ship, so it's probably going to be something else, and I think it should be Majiffy.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:32 am

Post by Majiffy »

I think it should be not-a-town-PR-claim.

Pie is, of course, the obvious choice as his claim wasn't town at all.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:34 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1285, DeasVail wrote:and in pie's case just having some kills to deal with will give us a better idea of the possibilities
In case you flip town, I'm going to mock you with this in the future.

"We should leave this really scummy player with a kill alive so that he can make anti-town kills before we decide to lynch him like we had every opportunity to do on d1"

||
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:40 am

Post by DeasVail »

This town seems pretty Weak PR-heavy, so making a policy of only lynching a non-PR-claim is a bit of a bother.

I don't think Pie is as scummy as you say he is, so I'm afraid that's not really what I'm saying. And if he's groupscum like you have suggested, then lynching him doesn't make a difference to the kills.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:51 am

Post by talah »

In post 1285, DeasVail wrote:What I mean by 'more obvious' is that there's the possibility there for kalimar's alignment to become really obvious, and in pie's case just having some kills to deal with will give us a better idea of the possibilities (still not buying that he's groupscum though). These are both role-related (although I have opinions outside of this that I'll probably talk about Day 2), whereas I don't think Majiffy's role has the potential to reveal a great deal about his alignment, and I still think he's scum.
Kalimar's alignment probably doesn't need to become more obvious unless you're breathlessly waiting for him to lynch Nacho tomorrow morning.
Like seriously, the only possible confirmations of his role are: 1) he gets nk'd and flips town 2) he lynches scum on a subsequent day
What we know: 1) it doesn't matter if he gets nk'd and flips town because he's the Lone Ranger of daykilling 2) he will probably lynch town on a subsequent day if he gets the opportunity to do so, because he's the Lone Ranger of daykilling
In post 1285, DeasVail wrote:I don't really think pie or kalimar are going to be lynched today anyway. Those interested in lynching one of them are pretty divided, and I doubt too many are going to jump ship, so it's probably going to be something else, and I think it should be Majiffy.
How do you figure the kalimar wagon is stalled when he's got the equal top amount of votes after they've just been reset? The vote you just laid down, again, says "I'm supporting a defunct vote". There is almost no chance of your proposed lynch being successful! So why?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:56 am

Post by Majiffy »

Because he's a scumbutt.

||
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:05 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1289, talah wrote:
In post 1285, DeasVail wrote:What I mean by 'more obvious' is that there's the possibility there for kalimar's alignment to become really obvious, and in pie's case just having some kills to deal with will give us a better idea of the possibilities (still not buying that he's groupscum though). These are both role-related (although I have opinions outside of this that I'll probably talk about Day 2), whereas I don't think Majiffy's role has the potential to reveal a great deal about his alignment, and I still think he's scum.
Kalimar's alignment probably doesn't need to become more obvious unless you're breathlessly waiting for him to lynch Nacho tomorrow morning.
Like seriously, the only possible confirmations of his role are: 1) he gets nk'd and flips town 2) he lynches scum on a subsequent day
What we know: 1) it doesn't matter if he gets nk'd and flips town because he's the Lone Ranger of daykilling 2) he will probably lynch town on a subsequent day if he gets the opportunity to do so, because he's the Lone Ranger of daykilling
In post 1285, DeasVail wrote:I don't really think pie or kalimar are going to be lynched today anyway. Those interested in lynching one of them are pretty divided, and I doubt too many are going to jump ship, so it's probably going to be something else, and I think it should be Majiffy.
How do you figure the kalimar wagon is stalled when he's got the equal top amount of votes after they've just been reset? The vote you just laid down, again, says "I'm supporting a defunct vote". There is almost no chance of your proposed lynch being successful! So why?
Whatever, if he's got more than 1-shot, then he's very likely town, so I want to wait for clarification on that. I can see scum having a 1-shot vig maybe, but any more than that and I just don't think it works.

I think that Majiffy is a possible compromise vote. I doubt there's going to be any compromise between the pie and kalimar wagons because scumreading one probably means townreading the other (at the very least not wanting to lynch them), and there are probably a couple like me who aren't interested in either. I don't think Majiffy has a super high chance of getting lynched, but I think it may just be less defunct than your vote, and with Kalimar potentially looking pretty town, I don't think it's a smart lynch.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:11 am

Post by talah »

In post 1291, DeasVail wrote:Whatever, if he's got more than 1-shot, then he's very likely town, so I want to wait for clarification on that. I can see scum having a 1-shot vig maybe, but any more than that and I just don't think it works.
And how do we clarify whether he is more than 1-shot? Do you think an *anytime* scum kill is a thing?
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:12 am

Post by talah »

No, kalimar vs pie is not a thing.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:16 am

Post by talah »

Let me clarify: you are saying that Kalimar is looking pretty town.

Having just killed town.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:27 am

Post by talah »

VOTE: DeasVail
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:01 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1294, talah wrote:Let me clarify: you are saying that Kalimar is looking pretty town.

Having just killed town.
You realize that I also hold that position?

||
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:02 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1287, Majiffy wrote:so that he can make anti-town kills before we decide to lynch him
How about lynching the person who already made an anti-town kill before we managed to lynch him?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:09 am

Post by Majiffy »

Because one looks like derptown while the other looks like obvscum, and I don't know about you but I'd like to only see one dead townie this dayphase.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:09 am

Post by Majiffy »

Seriously did anyone but Wayne even
read
pie's shit argument with me?

||

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”