talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:45 am

Post by talah »

And here I am thinking your entire fucking play revolves around WIFOM of the town variety.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Natirasha »

I'm scum too, Wayne.
There are worse wagons than Levi.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 887, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 882, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 850, leviathan93 wrote:I think town is

agar
sakura
belisarius
deasvail
kanye
kdub
majiffy
nati
kalimar
nachokoopa

null on
arc angel
dr dolittle
mac
empking
nacho
peregrine
mastin2
matias

scum
dopog
pls
>1 scum read
>who has 1 post
>who is replaced

well, I feel most my scum reads actually lie within my nulls. =P I'm pretty confident on my town reads that they are town.

and dopog was replaced? completely missed that. who was his replacement? =/
In post 888, leviathan93 wrote:
In post 873, DeasVail wrote:Levi, why was dopog scum?
this is my bad for not remembering that dopog was no longer in the game. I pinned him as scum because I hadn't seen him in a while and believed that he needed pressure and an eventual claim for me to see what he was or not. =/ if he is replaced, i would like to know who his replacement was. =P
I fell asleep on my ipad last night trying to catchup and re-read this game. I'll work on it tonight, but real quick.

This is a fake dumbtell. Notice that he has the mod in his town reads. He has ArcAngel in his null reads. He has dopog as his only scum read. Mac and dopog made the same exact amount of posts. There is literally no way he remembers that Mac was replaced by ArcAngel who's made what two maybe three posts? But forgets that we replaced dopog. Then there's the beauty of wanting someone to tell him who replaced dopog when he knows for damn sure that he can go to the OP and see the current playlist. To make this list he had to go to the opening post to get the list of players (or I suppose the activity list in the bottom corner, but then would still notice that we're in the game.) What's also interesting is that he lists nacho twice. So does he have nacho as town or as null?

VOTE: leviathan
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Hmm, I like that post, but completely disagree with Wayne's reason for voting him. I might be open to a levi wagon, but I'm not sure yet.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by talah »

tbh I'm more interested in Sven's response to Levi's readslist but I doubt I'd oppose Levi's lynch today.

Sakura - might be time for that "Why you shouldn't vote Levi" post if you were serious about it.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

I'm with pyro on this one. the dumbness is forged.

VOTE: levi
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by Kdub »

Day 1 - Vote Count #30

DrDolittle (0)
-
kanyeknowsbest (0)
-
Belisarius (1)
- Empking
waynegg (0)
-
pieguyn (2)
- Majiffy, AGar
AGar (4)
- pieguyn, talah, NachoKoopa, Natirasha
PeregrineV (0)
-
leviathan93 (3)
- waynegg, Pyrotechnics, DrDolittle
Svenskt Stål (1)
- PeregrineV
Empking (2)
- leviathan93, Sakura Hana
Majiffy (1)
- DeasVail
Pyrotechnics (0)
-
Sakura Hana (1)
- Matias
NachoKoopa (1)
- kanyeknowsbest
DeasVail (0)
-
Matias (0)
-
ArcAngel9 (0)
-
talah (1)
- Belisarius
Natirasha (0)
-
mastin2 (0)
-
Kalimar (1)
- mastin2
No lynch (0)
-
Not voting (3)
- Svenskt Stål, ArcAngel9, Kalimar

21 votes available
11 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-10-18 12:44:27)

V/LA: ArcAngel9 (10/14), PeregrineV (10/15), Svenskt Stål (10/16)
Last edited by Kdub on Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by waynegg »

You're a nut Nat! Lol!
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Majiffy wrote:So... you're not interacting with Empking the guy you'd prefer to lynch, meanwhile you're making wallpost arguments with me.
yet another blatant misrep. look at this post plz. here I'm asking him a question, which he outright NEVER ANSWERS. I can't continue my interaction with him till he answers this question, unless something else comes up, but he's only made one post after that. I'm trying to interact with him but he's not holding his half of the interaction.
Majiffy wrote:From the start of the game? Yes. Too late now, though, you're already a scumbutt.
so theoretically, any scum can just put the same reads as you the whole game from the beginning and you'd never call them on it.
seriously, this logic makes no sense
Majiffy wrote:Here's one. Wow, how hard, reading the thread and all.
Anything else?
quote where the "tone" implies they're not supporting it instead of being legitimately curious about your read plz.
I see two posts who question your posts, which don't necessarily have such a tone, and then mastin2 even AGREEING DV is suspicious and voting for him.
Majiffy wrote:What was quoted above was in no way a response to any questioning of my scumread on pie. This is a deliberate misrep to attempt to weaken my positions.
yet yet another misrep. who cares if what was quoted above was a direct response to a question. it was quoting something I've posted and saying I'm scum cause of it. it doesn't change the fact that a. you didn't give a logical explanation for anything and b. you're just repeating the statement that "I'm scum".
Majiffy wrote:So town pie clutters up the thread with wall wars over useless subjects and just lets the person he's voting for lurk his way out of a dying wagon?
ok I'm pretty sure Majiffy is scum
I point out an outright contradiction which he outright IGNORES, and then tries to cover it up by saying I'm cluttering up the thread with "useless subjects".
I see no town motivation in this whatsoever

this style of wall posting came from the first game I played on this site which was a Newbie game and there were like 2 or 3 players who posted long walls of text the whole time and it's what I got used to. ask Sakura ww

also, I admit I'm not skilled at all at interacting with someone who's lurking. my current fix for that is just treating it as suspicious, but it doesn't help in getting the lurker back into the thread and continuing the wagon. but I know there's better ways.. orz
Pyrotechnics wrote:This is a fake dumbtell. Notice that he has the mod in his town reads. He has ArcAngel in his null reads. He has dopog as his only scum read. Mac and dopog made the same exact amount of posts. There is literally no way he remembers that Mac was replaced by ArcAngel who's made what two maybe three posts? But forgets that we replaced dopog. Then there's the beauty of wanting someone to tell him who replaced dopog when he knows for damn sure that he can go to the OP and see the current playlist. To make this list he had to go to the opening post to get the list of players (or I suppose the activity list in the bottom corner, but then would still notice that we're in the game.) What's also interesting is that he lists nacho twice. So does he have nacho as town or as null?
interesting idea
not to mention he completely left out me, wayne, talah, Svenskt Stål, and you @_@
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 893, waynegg wrote:Yeah. That's enough to convince me. "We" shoulda been "she".

You are a fucking moron.
In post 898, DeasVail wrote:Um Majiffy, you've kind of ruined any chance there was of me bending over backwards to clearly explain my scumread on you to you.
Lol.

No reasons, then. Thanks for confirming my suspicions.
In post 902, Pyrotechnics wrote:This is a fake dumbtell. Notice that he has the mod in his town reads. He has ArcAngel in his null reads. He has dopog as his only scum read. Mac and dopog made the same exact amount of posts. There is literally no way he remembers that Mac was replaced by ArcAngel who's made what two maybe three posts? But forgets that we replaced dopog. Then there's the beauty of wanting someone to tell him who replaced dopog when he knows for damn sure that he can go to the OP and see the current playlist. To make this list he had to go to the opening post to get the list of players (or I suppose the activity list in the bottom corner, but then would still notice that we're in the game.) What's also interesting is that he lists nacho twice. So does he have nacho as town or as null?

I have never seen scum intentionally make a shitty reads list for the intention of dumbtelling.
In post 903, DeasVail wrote:Hmm, I like that post, but completely disagree with Wayne's reason for voting him. I might be open to a levi wagon, but I'm not sure yet.
Tell me, who
wouldn't
you lynch?
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 908, pieguyn wrote:
Majiffy wrote:So... you're not interacting with Empking the guy you'd prefer to lynch, meanwhile you're making wallpost arguments with me.
yet another blatant misrep. look at this post plz.
... 150 posts ago.
In post 908, pieguyn wrote:here I'm asking him a question, which he outright NEVER ANSWERS. I can't continue my interaction with him till he answers this question, unless something else comes up, but he's only made one post after that. I'm trying to interact with him but he's not holding his half of the interaction.
Uh then you press him and keep on the pressure until he answers? :roll:
In post 908, pieguyn wrote: so theoretically, any scum can just put the same reads as you the whole game from the beginning and you'd never call them on it.
seriously, this logic makes no sense
You're a moron.
In post 908, pieguyn wrote: quote where the "tone" implies they're not supporting it instead of being legitimately curious about your read plz.
:neutral:
Majiffy wrote:What was quoted above was in no way a response to any questioning of my scumread on pie. This is a deliberate misrep to attempt to weaken my positions.
yet yet another misrep. who cares if what was quoted above was a direct response to a question.
WHAT

In post 908, pieguyn wrote:it was quoting something I've posted and saying I'm scum cause of it.
WHAT

In post 908, pieguyn wrote:it doesn't change the fact that a. you didn't give a logical explanation for anything and b. you're just repeating the statement that "I'm scum".
WHAT

Seriously right now? You're going to say I'm misrepping you by pointing out THE EXACT FUCKING MISREP YOU MADE?

adsajsdghsaidghosai

I'm fucking done with this game if people aren't lynching you by now.
Majiffy wrote:So town pie clutters up the thread with wall wars over useless subjects and just lets the person he's voting for lurk his way out of a dying wagon?
ok I'm pretty sure Majiffy is scum
I point out an outright contradiction which he outright IGNORES, and then tries to cover it up by saying I'm cluttering up the thread with "useless subjects".
I see no town motivation in this whatsoever
In post 908, pieguyn wrote: this style of wall posting came from the first game I played on this site which was a Newbie game and there were like 2 or 3 players who posted long walls of text the whole time and it's what I got used to. ask Sakura ww
In post 908, pieguyn wrote: also, I admit I'm not skilled at all at interacting with someone who's lurking. my current fix for that is just treating it as suspicious, but it doesn't help in getting the lurker back into the thread and continuing the wagon. but I know there's better ways.. orz

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Seriously if we don't quicklynch the fuck out of pie I am going to pout in a corner and not play nice with anyone till LYLO. This is fucking ludicrous.

||
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by talah »

In post 911, Majiffy wrote:Seriously if we don't quicklynch the fuck out of pie I am going to pout in a corner and not play nice with anyone till LYLO. This is fucking ludicrous.
:|
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Majiffy »

ARE YOU READING HIS RIDICULOUSLY BAD REPLIES?

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by Majiffy »

[misquoted x]
"Look you don't even answer my questions that this quote isn't nearly relevant to!"
"Misrep. X isn't relevant to said question"
"Misrep! That doesn't matter!"

Like seriously what the fuck.

||
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by talah »

Pie seems to be addressing each and every question and concern which is raised, as well as pressuring other players and supporting his townreads.

I have literally zero fucking idea what you are doing.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by AGar »

V/LA until Tuesday.

Apologies. Didn't foresee this.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 915, talah wrote:Pie seems to be addressing each and every question and concern which is raised,
Playstyle, not alignment.
In post 915, talah wrote:as well as pressuring other players and supporting his townreads.
You mean like how he's letting Empking lurk off his wagon while keeping his vote there and remaining adamant that he'd rather lynch Empking over me while wasting time, space and energy getting into big clusterfuck wall wars with me WAIT THIS SOUNDS LIKE SCUM PLAY LOL
In post 915, talah wrote: I have literally zero fucking idea what you are doing.
TRYING TO LYNCH SCUM AND YOU'RE BEING A FUCKING RETARD.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by Majiffy »

OH LOOK HIS VOTE ISN'T EVEN
ON
EMPKING.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Fuck this game. I'm going into prod-dodge mode until you idiots an hero or something.

||
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Majiffy: Maybe it would help to read this: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31070
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by talah »

In post 917, Majiffy wrote:
In post 915, talah wrote:Pie seems to be addressing each and every question and concern which is raised,
Playstyle, not alignment.
In post 915, talah wrote:as well as pressuring other players and supporting his townreads.
You mean like how he's letting Empking lurk off his wagon while keeping his vote there and remaining adamant that he'd rather lynch Empking over me while wasting time, space and energy getting into big clusterfuck wall wars with me WAIT THIS SOUNDS LIKE SCUM PLAY LOL
In post 915, talah wrote: I have literally zero fucking idea what you are doing.
TRYING TO LYNCH SCUM AND YOU'RE BEING A FUCKING RETARD.
This doesn't need breaking up. I don't have time to argue with proper references and supporting quotes until tomorrow, or else I would be looking toward Kalimar and Agar. But you're on a dud deal thinking Pie is scum. If it comes down to one of the two of you, it's you. And we've already seen how quickly a Majiffy wagon can inflate.

So given you don't get your pie or deas wishes. Who will you lynch instead?

Oh btw, pie's voting Agar, not Emp. And a couple folks have nitpicked on that despite pie not being the only one who's been relatively free with a vote.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 920, Sakura Hana wrote:Majiffy: Maybe it would help to read this: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31070
tl;dr.

Still want to kill it with fire.
In post 921, talah wrote:But you're on a dud deal thinking Pie is scum. If it comes down to one of the two of you, it's you.
No, and no.
In post 921, talah wrote: So given you don't get your pie or deas wishes. Who will you lynch instead?
New York Abstains.
In post 921, talah wrote: Oh btw, pie's voting Agar, not Emp.
NO SHIT THAT'S KIND OF PART OF MY POINT.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Seriously if I have to piss everyone in this game off to get my way, I will. But we're lynching Pie today.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by Majiffy »

And if we're not lynching pie we're lynching DV. We're sure as fuck not lynching Agar because fuck you.

||

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”