BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #0) » Tue May 21, 2013 8:53 am

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

hi guys!

reading the thread now. I had forgotten that majiffy even signed us up for this game.
In post 26, Nachomamma8 wrote:Why would a miller ever be killed?
In post 27, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Why the actual fuck would scum NK a miller?
nacho and orc are town

that was my reaction
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #1) » Tue May 21, 2013 9:07 am

In post 69, Cabd wrote:
In post 64, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 50, Svenskt Stål wrote:no its not. you weither buy that i am a miller, a cop cant prove it, so you cant really confirm my claim. and you are not getting what i am saying, if town , for some reason, decides to correctly clear player x, player x should be killed by scum,,, even if towns reasoning is wrong.
Nothing else really worth replying to in your post.

There's the absolute that you're forcing us into. You're making this a dichotomy in

A). All of town reads Sven scum. Sven lynched.
B). All of town reads Sven town. Sven making it to endgame is scummy.

Why are you not considering maybe

C). Town have differing reads on Sven. Sven is not lynched nor is investigated at night.
^^^HELLO SCUM SUCCESS^^^

Also I find using meta to justify the likelihood of a miller fakeclaim frankly stupid.
Pretty much my thoughts as well. Forcing it into Black or White is really bad when Gray exists.
I've also seen plenty of wolves claim miller and make it to a win in endgame, sooo...

VOTE: sven
cite plz. cos I haven't.

fery can you?

I don't know what to make of sven he seems kind of crazy. scum nking a miller doesn't make sense unless the miller isn't a really good job at pushing scum.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #2) » Tue May 21, 2013 9:12 am

In post 81, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 76, Cabd wrote:If sven is town, mafia would be staying far away from this entire thing, IMO. Let us whip ourselves into a frenzy while they sit back and pop popcorn.
Just throw a name out there. Tentatively, we know we only have 4 pages and only one major event, it's okay. Give me a name of one possible scum if Sven is town.
In post 77, ² wrote:
In post 65, Svenskt Stål wrote:
is this scum buddying up to the great svenskt?
calibration.

- f
It's really weird but based on our hydra interaction I feel like this post makes me want to town read you.
I think she is town
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #3) » Tue May 21, 2013 9:15 am

In post 90, Cabd wrote:
In post 84, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 76, Cabd wrote:If sven is town, mafia would be staying far away from this entire thing, IMO. Let us whip ourselves into a frenzy while they sit back and pop popcorn.

and the reason for that would be?

couse it sounds like "if town does A, scum should do B"... which in turn sounds bad, since scum should try to duplicate town
Yes, because there's only one scum strategy that ever works, and playing entirely contrary to that one way has NEVER won scum games.

I think I'm gonna need to start making the sarcasm tags visible again.

@orc, one of the people who have posted already but then not weighed in. Metalsonic also seemed to deflect any RVS pressure, so I'd peg him as scum if sven was town.
wat

that doesn't even make sense
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #4) » Tue May 21, 2013 9:21 am

In post 110, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 69, Cabd wrote:
In post 50, Svenskt Stål wrote:no its not. you weither buy that i am a miller, a cop cant prove it, so you cant really confirm my claim. and you are not getting what i am saying, if town , for some reason, decides to correctly clear player x, player x should be killed by scum,,, even if towns reasoning is wrong.

There's the absolute that you're forcing us into. You're making this a dichotomy in

C). Town have differing reads on Sven. Sven is not lynched nor is investigated at night.
^^^HELLO SCUM SUCCESS^^^

Also I find using meta to justify the likelihood of a miller fakeclaim frankly stupid.
Pretty much my thoughts as well. Forcing it into Black or White is really bad when Gray exists. I've also seen plenty of wolves claim miller and make it to a win in endgame, sooo...

here it is.

i dont like it because he is rewording orc´s thoughts just because, or so it feels to me. and i never said gray didnt exist, i just assumed that i would either be lynched or nk and not live to long.
In post 76, Cabd wrote:If sven is town,
mafia would be staying far away
from this entire thing, IMO.
Let us whip ourselves
into a frenzy while they sit back and pop popcorn.
This is odd aswell and just feels like he is getting a chance to "put himself" inside town and distancing from threat.
it lacks natural flow... cant precise it more then that

VOTE: cabd
okay you can be town
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #5) » Tue May 21, 2013 9:23 am

In post 112, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 105, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Nacho your recent actions are weird why'd you vote sven
Cabd's town as fuck, GiF is town as fuck, you're town as fuck, I can't lynch buldey on Day 1 because he is so great but ffery's posts will tell me their alignment.
MS is a boring vote.
Sven isn't towning hard enough for me yet.
I don't understand your cabd town read
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #6) » Tue May 21, 2013 9:31 am

In post 135, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Have you been reading his posts

He is a model citizen
I am not seeing it but w/e
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #7) » Tue May 21, 2013 9:39 am

In post 142, Svenskt Stål wrote:you do realize that ffer is half decent at being scum right?

calling anyone "town as shit" or "x is town" after 6 pages is too loose, but i think you and orc have done a very good job so far.

i also think i have been towny as fuck.
hi sven. you don't know me but I am mollie it is nice to meet you. I have played a lot of games with fery on other sites I am probably the only human alive who has consistently spotted scum fery. she is looking town so far but I will have to have some direct interaction with her in order to firm up that read and I am hoping that I can do this without engaging in some dumb tard fight. I would go ahead and trust that if I were you even if you don't understand the reasons why.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #8) » Tue May 21, 2013 9:58 am

In post 225, ² wrote:
In post 216, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 214, ² wrote:orcinus, re svenskt I'm reminded of borkgame day 2 pretty forcefully. your thoughts?

- f
you went back on me before that, why was that?

you are scummy.
dummy. your "cracking" is reminding me of town-svenskt in that game.

- f
fery....
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #9) » Tue May 21, 2013 10:14 am

In post 242, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 240, ² wrote:
In post 229, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 225, ² wrote:
In post 216, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 214, ² wrote:orcinus, re svenskt I'm reminded of borkgame day 2 pretty forcefully. your thoughts?

- f
you went back on me before that, why was that?

you are scummy.
dummy. your "cracking" is reminding me of town-svenskt in that game.

- f
i know that. i am saying that you are scummy anyway and i want to know why you went back on your town read on me.
Had to do with how you were replying to Nacho at that point in the thread. Tone, mostly. Also that you're claiming to scum-read me, when you townread me in our last game with very few fferyllt-town-like posts to base that judgment on. Usually I tend to take scum-reads as a sign of healthy town paranoia. My current calibration suggested that something is off here.

Now I'm waffling.
yeah you are, wtf is this shit
hello again sven we are going to get along

fery and I are probably going to fight :(
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #10) » Tue May 21, 2013 10:25 am

In post 266, Nachomamma8 wrote:I think it was actually a good call for you to attack him for that reasoning. Thinking of his "miller tracker" as two roles is pretty weird, but it would make sense for him to think of them as two roles since they were two different fakeclaims. I don't like scumslips in general though.
I see it. and I have a conclusion but you are not going to like it. this is going to to get ugly real quick and if you throw buldey into the mix it can be potentially friendship breaking.

you and orc are my rocks just give me a minute to catch up I only have 3 more pages and I will tell you what I am seeing
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #11) » Tue May 21, 2013 10:34 am

In post 277, Cabd wrote:
In post 276, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 69, Cabd wrote:

^^^HELLO SCUM SUCCESS^^^

Pretty much my thoughts as well. Forcing it into Black or White is really bad when Gray exists.
I've also seen plenty of wolves claim miller and make it to a win in endgame, sooo...

cite plz. cos I haven't.

fery can you?

I don't know what to make of sven he seems kind of crazy. scum nking a miller doesn't make sense unless the miller isn't a really good job at pushing scum.
It's offsite. That's still allowed to link to right?
yes
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #12) » Tue May 21, 2013 10:39 am

In post 288, Mac wrote:
In post 276, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 69, Cabd wrote:

^^^HELLO SCUM SUCCESS^^^

cite plz. cos I haven't.

fery can you?

or universally town read?
yes.

also the above should read "unless the miller is doing a really good job at pushing scum"
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #13) » Tue May 21, 2013 10:40 am

In post 292, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 290, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I don't understand your cabd town read
I think I explained it earlier.
If I didn't, you can explain that Sven townread first! :D
be patient I am still trying to catch up
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #14) » Tue May 21, 2013 11:59 am

nacho I am here I am all caught up!

okay buldey is making 2 look better for asking you the same question that I did about your read on cabd but I am still going to lay out some thoughts.

I didn't like the way she called sven "dummy". as far as I know that particular loving endearment has been reserved for me but it is more that it is weirdly placed; she only gets that way when as scum, she hasn't really even done it as a special lately probably cos I have gotten better about spotting her special game and will leave her alone. to me she is saying the right stuff and the timing is right but she still feels a bit off. there is a detachment from everything that I do not like. she said in poetic justice that her play on this site is different but the only game we have played together on here is the pj game. I can push her a bit to get a better read but I will be honest, I am tired I am in too many games right now and I was sick for the better part of yesterday. the homestuck game kept putting my heart out of rhythm like I really cannot stand our fights when they get that bad and I know it is unpleasant for her too. I think we are both sick of the dynamic that we have been stuck in for over 2 years. I really don't like how detached she is but buldey just tweaked my towndar a bit and if he continues to do so then I am going to stick with my read which was to townread her. if I get a scumread off of her I will let you know but it will be a buldey/majiffy shitshow that this site has never seen the likes of that is why I was honestly considering replacing out when I told you you are not going to like what I have to say. if you get a town read on buldey and I do too then I am going to just accept that feri's town game is indeed very different on here.

the exchanges between her and sven for a moment smelled like scum theatre and reminded me a bit of her and sparkle in the homestuck game. sven reminds me a bit of me and I am surprised feri never mentioned that. especially with the "wtf is this shit" comment lol. I think it is super risk <little reward for scum to claim miller on d1 cos if there is a vig with half a brain they will make it nowhere near to endgame. miller/tracker on the other hand is a brilliant scum gambit cos it leaves a kernel of possible usefulness that would at least get him to midgame I mean sajin is already like "hey let him live til d3!" and he has a good point, but leaving a scum tracker in the game is REALLY dangerous cos increases scum's potential to find specials. scum would have to be really confident that they could convince town that they were town for realz and would require a lot of skill. I don't know sven so I do not know if he has that skill level or confidence or not.

my earlier town read on sven came from that some of his reactions and thinking matched my own a bit. but the timing of his second claim of miller tracker and not just miller is atrocious I mean it was like someone went boo! and he is like MILLER TRACKER ACK ACK ACK! he did something else I did not like which was to undermine yours and orc's town read on feri, he sounded downright petulant. I see why you think he is scummy but I need to interact with him directly.

gif felt good, sajin too, I like where mac's head is at. staying with orc and you as town. varsoon looked good with the "he is claiming 2 roles is that a slip????"

that is all I got right now
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #15) » Tue May 21, 2013 12:27 pm

In post 353, ² wrote:
In post 307, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:fery and I are probably going to fight
Please no.

- b
well I am liking some of what you are posting so far. her play
is
different in this game but she said in pj that she had already noticed that it was different so I was warned and I am not going to jump all over her for it. between the 2 hydras, nacho and orc, I think we can all sort each other out. my only thing with you is that I haven't actually gone up against you as scum before but I am tired of fighting with you too so I am only going to go there is nacho and majiffy scumread you.

if we are all town then this is like a dream come true

eta: congratulations rach!
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #16) » Tue May 21, 2013 12:43 pm

In post 361, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 358, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:and he is like MILLER TRACKER ACK ACK ACK! he did something else I did not like which was to undermine yours and orc's town read on feri, he sounded downright petulant. I see why you think he is scummy but I need to interact with him directly.
And there's also this. He's throwing all of his toys out of the crib and it's pretty much page 10, but he's melting down in a strange way. None of his meltdown has been genuine to me thus far; it's happening too fast, the response is too weak, and Sven is getting mad at me playing the Alpha Male style even though he thrives on that shit as town. He has not tried to address this at all, and the fact ffery is missing ALL of this is strange to me. I see her flopping back and forth on Sven reads, and Sven sees her flopping back and forth on reads, but it just feels like they are picking up on each other fucking up and trying to adjust to it.
that is how read to me too fwiw. that is meant by what I that it looked like scum theatre. but I am not kidding I am not fighting with either of them.

so I am not crazy that is what it looked like then.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #17) » Tue May 21, 2013 1:20 pm

nacho with that exchange with sven and fery is when I lost my town read on fery. up until then she was doing pretty good I think she made it to p8, lol. buldey has said a couple of things that I like but he has said some things that I don't like too.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #18) » Tue May 21, 2013 1:42 pm

In post 443, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:fery is scum?

Okay I haven't been reading close enough

I thought you resolved your issues over sven/fery interaction
I said fery is playing differently but said in pj that she thought her playstyle was different on here and I said that I would have to keep that in mind, remember? majiffy and nacho will be able to sort out buldey I think maybe I can too. I said I thought hers and sven's exchanges smelled like scum theatre and that nacho picked up on it too is a huge sign that we need to pay attention IMO. I am going to probably follow nacho's and majiffy's lead in this. does this make sense?

etaL thank you nacho! and fery should know this!
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #19) » Tue May 21, 2013 2:12 pm

In post 453, ² wrote:
In post 441, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:VOTE: sven

nacho with that exchange with sven and fery is when I lost my town read on fery. up until then she was doing pretty good I think she made it to p8, lol. buldey has said a couple of things that I like but he has said some things that I don't like too.
you're talking about me. not to me. not liking this.

- f
you this to me all of the time at tr. it is central to one of the main reasons as to why fight.

I said I would give you room and I am giving it. it is right there in poetic justice.

I have told you in gchat that I was going to give you more room in games cos I like to play with you.

why do you suddenly have amnesia and have forgotten all of this.

you are doing scummy things like not giving a lot of reads, hedging, not following up on those reads. you were indie in that game. I don't have a baseline for your town game on THIS site.

we covered this shit in poetic justice.

I swear to god you people don't actually read my posts you just do whatever and draw your own conclusions.

I also told you last week that I was in too many games.

orc I am not going anywhere lol, don't panic

I am clinging to you and nacho like a barnacle you will need an axe to pry me off
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #20) » Tue May 21, 2013 2:28 pm

In post 495, ² wrote:
In post 492, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 488, ² wrote:
In post 479, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 474, ² wrote:Last time she was scum, she decided to try getting me lynched on day 1. That was the game where I spotted the whole scum team on day 1.
That's not the question I asked...
Then I don't understand the question.
Does she usually try to lynch you?
Does she avoid you?
Does she townread you early?
You have no idea how few games we're talking about here. She used to avoid me. I can only think of one game we've played where she was scum in the last year. In that game she tried to get me lynched on day 1.
and that was after you tried to get me lynched cos I did not read ld in 1 post, lol.

I HAD to try to get you lynched

I already said we were probably going to fight this game. that was around the point where I was not as confident about my town read on you early in the game.

I am too tired and still feeling bad to really fight so I prefer to let majiffy do it if he scumreads buldey cos I don't think he can really read you. you had EVERYONE fooled in homestuck EVERYONE fooled and in SWotOR.

orc, my reads on feri are tied up with sven at the mo. I am allowing that feri's town game might be different on this site cos that is what she said in pj.

this is not that hard to understand

if I continue to scumread feri then you best believe that the read will get pushed but it will be majiffy doing most of the pushing in the game thread.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #21) » Tue May 21, 2013 2:30 pm

In post 506, ² wrote:
In post 498, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 453, ² wrote:
In post 441, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:VOTE: sven

you're talking about me. not to me. not liking this.

- f
you this to me all of the time at tr. it is central to one of the main reasons as to why fight.

I said I would give you room and I am giving it. it is right there in poetic justice.

I have told you in gchat that I was going to give you more room in games cos I like to play with you.

why do you suddenly have amnesia and have forgotten all of this.

you are doing scummy things like not giving a lot of reads, hedging, not following up on those reads. you were indie in that game. I don't have a baseline for your town game on THIS site.

we covered this shit in poetic justice.

I swear to god you people don't actually read my posts you just do whatever and draw your own conclusions.

I also told you last week that I was in too many games.

orc I am not going anywhere lol, don't panic

I am clinging to you and nacho like a barnacle you will need an axe to pry me off
Yeah I remember all that. So, I'm going to have to put up with shit like this until you do have a baseline? Joy.
put up with what exactly?

me giving you room?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #22) » Tue May 21, 2013 2:36 pm

orc also if you get on one of your retarded trolleytracks on me I will
hurt
you
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #23) » Tue May 21, 2013 2:46 pm

ALSO WHY DOESN"T ANYBODY REMEMBER ME SPOTTING THE ENTIRE SCUMTEAM ON D1 THAT HELPED LEAD TOWN TO A FLAWLESS VICTORY EXCEPT FOR NACHO

speaking of that game

did aj pop in here and posted basically a bunch of nothing and is now skirting around the edges?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #24) » Tue May 21, 2013 2:50 pm

In post 532, ² wrote:
In post 520, Nachomamma8 wrote:ffery, I don't understood why you lashed out at mollie and not at me.
I'm reading your posts through the filter of a pretty solid town read. But I think if you had voted someone and then written a paragraph about me looking scummy in the same post you would have gotten a wtf reaction too.
it was nebulous and I have been explaining why but it seems like you are not reading my posts cos I keep having to say the same things over and over again

this does not clear the path to giving you room and not scumreading you for it do you understand why?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #25) » Tue May 21, 2013 2:56 pm

In post 538, Nachomamma8 wrote:Varsoon isn't scum.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #26) » Tue May 21, 2013 3:07 pm

In post 546, GuyInFreezer wrote:I've never seen ffer snap like this except for once. Last few game we played together she was pretty calm if my memory serves correctly. But then those games she really wasn't pressured enough.
That one exception was from the chatmafia game that I modded once, but I don't think she snapped this hard.
Also that one vote I quoted from her I see it as a fearvote.

@Nacho: can you explain town mollie to me? because every time I played with her her playstyle looked different every time.
fery is more likely to snap with me cos we have had years of interactions in mafia and are pretty sensitized towards each other. it is a null tell I think

what I don't like is how sticky she is trying to be with her fos on me on when she should be town reading me at this point.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #27) » Tue May 21, 2013 3:14 pm

In post 547, ² wrote:
In post 541, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 532, ² wrote:
In post 520, Nachomamma8 wrote:ffery, I don't understood why you lashed out at mollie and not at me.
I'm reading your posts through the filter of a pretty solid town read. But I think if you had voted someone and then written a paragraph about me looking scummy in the same post you would have gotten a wtf reaction too.
it was nebulous and I have been explaining why but it seems like you are not reading my posts cos I keep having to say the same things over and over again

this does not clear the path to giving you room and not scumreading you for it do you understand why?
Did you read my 510? I don't think I can make it clearer than that.

Nacho asked why I didn't react to him the way I reacted to you. And that's based on how I originally processed your catch up posts, and in particular your vote post.
catch up posts are processed differently than IRT posts

aren't you the one who taught me this

and you are being dodgy with some of things that I have been posting like don't you usually just post the post instead of tossing a post number there is a question I asked you earlier why have you not answered it
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #28) » Tue May 21, 2013 3:18 pm

Good god, people, 23 pages in ~24 hours?

Reading now...
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #29) » Tue May 21, 2013 3:20 pm

Nevermind apparently 12 hours.

Hi GIF.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #30) » Tue May 21, 2013 3:27 pm

In post 559, ² wrote:
In post 552, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 532, ² wrote:I'm reading your posts through the filter of a pretty solid town read. But I think if you had voted someone and then written a paragraph about me looking scummy in the same post you would have gotten a wtf reaction too.
But she explained it later, and you were frustrated with her explanation. Why?
I said it didn't feel like "room". With Mollie, hard resets aren't easy. I'm working on it.
when is the last time you read me as scum in game where I wasn't? you usually swat me aside with no worry cos you read me as town and I am the one who is trying to push for a solid town read.
on this site you have said that your playstyle is different and I have been trying to give you room
what part of that do you not understand. <----- do you see what I had to do right then I had to repeat myself AGAIN and I swear I think that I would not have to repeat myself THIS MUCH if you were town.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #31) » Tue May 21, 2013 3:31 pm

In post 561, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Good god, people, 23 pages in ~24 hours?

Reading now...
thank god

thank you thank you

you are the one who will have to deal with buldey
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #32) » Tue May 21, 2013 3:32 pm

hell no wat
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #33) » Tue May 21, 2013 3:38 pm

In post 572, Nachomamma8 wrote:i am gonna deal with buldey.
i have been waiting for him to draw scum D1 for years and for years.
he can take me no matter how aggressive i get.
lol, I <3 you

but tbf he was scum in the game where you were sole survivor SK
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #34) » Tue May 21, 2013 3:49 pm

In post 579, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 576, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 572, Nachomamma8 wrote:i am gonna deal with buldey.
i have been waiting for him to draw scum D1 for years and for years.
he can take me no matter how aggressive i get.
lol, I <3 you

but tbf he was scum in the game where you were sole survivor SK
i know.
but i need to catch him as scum before he catches me as scum, though.
this game doesn't count, but it will be good for a scum buldey baseline
why wouldn't this game count?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #35) » Tue May 21, 2013 3:51 pm

ah
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #36) » Tue May 21, 2013 4:08 pm

Spoiler: Pgs 1-10
Don't like Orci's 29.
Don't like Tiphane's 35.
Nor his 52. First scum read.
Cabd 69 IGMEOU
Nacho is probably town.
Same with GIF.
Cabd 82. Second scum read.
Orci is dumb. So probably town.
Cabd 102. Can we lynch this?
Orci 103. Yey.
Sven finally earns his townwings. 110.
Orci's 158.
Yes
Nacho your (town) reads (on my scum reads) suck. Go spend an hour in the hyperbolic mafia chamber.
Agree with Sven's 171. Cabd can go to null-leaning-scum.
223. No. Not with this many meta-heavy players.
GIF 246. Vote is bad and you should
feel
bad.

Town
{Nacho,
GIF
Orci
Sven
}

Scum
{
Cabd
, Tiphane}
Bolded are stronger. italicized are weaker.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #37) » Tue May 21, 2013 4:27 pm

In post 589, ² wrote:
In post 566, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:when is the last time you read me as scum in game where I wasn't? you usually swat me aside with no worry cos you read me as town and I am the one who is trying to push for a solid town read.
on this site you have said that your playstyle is different and I have been trying to give you room
what part of that do you not understand. <----- do you see what I had to do right then I had to repeat myself AGAIN and I swear I think that I would not have to repeat myself THIS MUCH if you were town.
I don't know what you expect as an answer. I am what I am. My reactions are what they are.

I think you expect me to be playing here at MS at the level I was playing when I essentially stopped playing elsewhere
except...I don't. that is why I have repeatedly said THAT I WAS GIVING YOU ROOM TO ADJUST TO A DIFFERENT PLAYSTYLE WHICH IS WHY YOU VOTED ME. YOU SAID THAT I WOULD NOT DO THAT IF I WERE TOWN AND I SAID YES I WOULD COS I SAID SO IN THE PJ GAME.

do you see how this does not add up?
Given the environment here - the fact that players I have some meta on (and in many cases a ton of meta) are playing against a backdrop of unknown players moving in patterns I don't know yet - I am not playing at that level. In my first game with Nacho, I had an erroneous town read on him. I've adjusted. Majiffy nearly got past me in the borkgame. I dunno if I've adjusted. I think so. buldermar turned me into a freakin project in the BSG game. I won't know if I've adjusted until I play in a game where he is scum. I haven't played a game with you as town here so neither of us have a MS baseline.

You're pushing me for a town read on you. I still have a ton of adrenaline to get out of my system. You're not going to get one until and unless I'm comfortable you are town. Or not. In the meanwhile, I'm backing off until I am comfortable. Maybe we both need a little space.
okay

probably would have fitted your purposes earlier WHEN I SAID I WAS GIVING YOU SPACE <----- do you see how much I need to repeat this? this is why the progression of your read looks forced. you are worrying about what you look like and
that is not town fery that is scum fery

I am waiting for majiffy to catch up
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #38) » Tue May 21, 2013 4:44 pm

In post 597, ² wrote:
In post 358, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I like where mac's head is at
You still feel this way? I remember thinking that Mac was asking peripheral questions.
well I misread him in pj but I was also spinning from an early axis that you were scum. wondering exactly how much that effected my read on him early in the game

he is hard for me to read but I like where his head is at cos I can follow the flow of his thoughts. he is still in my unsure pile though

nacho the person who is in the front runner other than 2 is aj. like he stepped in and got his toe wet and then ran off scurrying.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #39) » Tue May 21, 2013 4:44 pm

In post 602, Ghostlin wrote:I'm still reading the thread, but I'm taking an MS break.
what does this even
mean
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #40) » Tue May 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Spoiler: Pgs 11-20
I
forgot that I signed us up for this game. :?
Tiphane 278. Scumposting.
Mollie - 294, 1 of 2. Thinking town.
300 LOOOOOL.
So that's how we got to 24 pages. Fucking Dutchman.
Feeling ok on Buldermar.
can be town.
dfc is probably town
but a great place to aim an early vig shot
Mac is doing a lot of town talking but I'm not seeing a whole lot of town thinking.
In post 358, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:it will be a buldey/majiffy shitshow that this site has never seen the likes of
Bulder can this happen sometime?

Rach 376. Congrats! Also I see you're town. I'll try to keep everyone from lynching you, but you look so good in the "Lynched D1" events on every game you play. :P
Orci 392 - it's called the first signs of site meta changing. Expect it to be closely followed by a lynch-all-lurkers policy d1 meta and then followed by LaL-is-scummy meta.
Rach 398. :facepalm: This is why we can't have nice things.
Cabd has meandered his way back into my scum list.
AJ can be a firm town. 450.
Rach 478. You have experience reading Cabd? Good we need to talk about him.

{
Nacho
, 2,
GIF
Orci
, Sven, dfc,
AJ
}

{Cabd, Tiphane}
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #41) » Tue May 21, 2013 4:52 pm

^ Forgot to add Rach into the town list and Mac into the scum list in the above.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #42) » Tue May 21, 2013 4:57 pm

In post 605, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 603, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:nacho the person who is in the front runner other than 2 is aj. like he stepped in and got his toe wet and then ran off scurrying.
what do you think of TMTOLBTWNTOF?
unremarkable

like no impression

but I am feeling that way about a lot of people that I don't know except varsoon.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #43) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:10 pm

In post 610, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 606, Nachomamma8 wrote:Honestly, if there was one person I would kill without giving a chance to speak, it would be him. I'm pretty fucking sure that he's scum. Not as sure as 2, but pretty fucking sure.
2 posts

You're not that good are you
yes he is

he is orienting himself around his reads

he is pushing people out while drawing in his townreads

he is laying the groundwork for a town wc

if he is scum then jesus christ

orc do you have any thoughts on aj
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #44) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:11 pm

In post 516, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I prefer to let majiffy do it if he scumreads buldey cos I don't think he can really read you. you had EVERYONE fooled in homestuck EVERYONE fooled and in SWotOR.
I wasn't in either of those games...?
In post 564, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Hey Majiffy you're finally town.
Right? Finally broke out of that like 7-game-scum-rolling streak. It was awful. I think I even had a town performance suffer because I thought I was scum in it.
In post 574, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 117, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Is the fence leaving an imprint on your butt yet
I loved this line the first time, thank you for reminding me.
In post 578, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:How do you read rach?
Incredibly easily. She flounders more than a fish out of water as scum, it's painful to watch.

----
Town
{
Nacho
, 2,
GIF
Orci
, Sven, dfc,
AJ, Rach
Ghostlin
}

Scum
{Cabd, Tiphane,
Mac
}

VOTE: TiphaneDeath
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #45) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:22 pm

In post 624, GuyInFreezer wrote:For some reason I feel like I'm invisible every time I'm playing mafia. :T
What do?

P-edit: p sure he did already.
gif, I always pay attention to you
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #46) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:23 pm

In post 631, ² wrote:
In post 628, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 626, ² wrote:
In post 431, Nachomamma8 wrote:In other news, we can lynch TMTOLBTWNTOF whenever you guys are ready to.
Out of all the posts to focus on up to that point, it was an interesting one.
It's a very easy post to talk about.
True. And an easy wagon to telegraph joining, at the time anyway.
if it is an easy post to talk about then why not talk about it instead of providing hedge
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #47) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:34 pm

In post 634, RachMarie wrote:hey I paid attention to you I told you to post more

good news NS drug out his old computer and hooked it up it is slow as fuck but gives us sort of 2 computer access til I can buy a new one
Rach tell me how to read Cabd.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #48) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:40 pm

No. I wouldn't read them. Last time I actually bothered to read links provided for meta, it was in Mollie's first or second newbie game. And I was looking for something specific then.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #49) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:42 pm

I think I've got a pretty good grasp on reading Ghostlin. Just want to see more from him first.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #50) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:42 pm

In post 635, ² wrote:
In post 633, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 631, ² wrote:
In post 628, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 626, ² wrote:
In post 431, Nachomamma8 wrote:In other news, we can lynch TMTOLBTWNTOF whenever you guys are ready to.
Out of all the posts to focus on up to that point, it was an interesting one.
It's a very easy post to talk about.
True. And an easy wagon to telegraph joining, at the time anyway.
if it is an easy post to talk about then why not talk about it instead of providing hedge
I'm not sure if you mean TMTwhatev or me.

I've made it pretty clear what I think of a svenskt wagon.
well my post was directed towards you so I was talking
to
you, that thing you said that I was not doing earlier but now seem to be confused about

who has mentioned sven recently

why would I be talking about him

isn't he in bed

you said "it was a very easy post to talk about" but it seems like you do not want to talk about tmt cos you didn't talk about him
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #51) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:45 pm

I'm trying to figure out how that second part is even remotely relevant.

:P
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #52) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:48 pm

Alright I'm off to sleep. Someone make sure Buldermar doesn't have access to a keyboard tomorrow so I don't come back to another 25 pages.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #53) » Tue May 21, 2013 5:59 pm

In post 650, ² wrote:[quote="In post 644, BeautyAndTheBeast"if it is an easy post to talk about then why not talk about it instead of providing hedge
I'm not sure if you mean TMTwhatev or me.

I've made it pretty clear what I think of a svenskt wagon.[/quote]

well my post was directed towards you so I was talking
to
you, that thing you said that I was not doing earlier but now seem to be confused about

who has mentioned sven recently

why would I be talking about him

isn't he in bed

you said "it was a very easy post to talk about" but it seems like you do not want to talk about tmt cos you didn't talk about him[/quote]
Are you backing off or not?

Nacho said it was an easy post to talk about.

That was page 18. He's made 2 posts. I don't like the vibe from that second post. If I didn't want to talk about him why would I have replied to Nacho?[/quote]

then what else do you have to say about tmt?

and I had to NOT BACK OFF when you started your hard push on me and have had to slowly work up to a maybe a null read. you haven't said recently what you think about us.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #54) » Tue May 21, 2013 6:00 pm

quote tag fail
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #55) » Tue May 21, 2013 6:14 pm

In post 655, Nachomamma8 wrote:you guys suck at this forum
lol
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #56) » Tue May 21, 2013 6:24 pm

In post 656, ² wrote:
In post 653, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
then what else do you have to say about tmt?
That he's in my scum pile. Where do you have him?
and I had to NOT BACK OFF when you started your hard push on me and have had to slowly work up to a maybe a null read. you haven't said recently what you think about us.
No I haven't. I have confidence you can figure it out for yourself.
I don't have a read on him but aj is standing out more atm

this is kind of feeling like our old fights where we were both town

I need to think on it

majiffy has told me to take a breather so I am.

I am going to bed soon
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #57) » Wed May 22, 2013 3:09 am

In post 767, ² wrote:
In post 765, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 763, ² wrote:
In post 760, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Fery. Vote varsoon with me?

Hi metal sonic nice to meet you. Are you going to vote someone?
I still need to talk with buldermar.
You seem to be a lot more guarded with your reads and thought processes this game
I do?
I've put down a ton of reads since the game started
. As of last night there are a few people who haven't participated enough for me to have a read yet. And a couple reads are pretty soft based on a handful posts.

I'm not going to srsvote again without catching up with buldermar.

re varsoon, compared to the borkgame he seems a lot more way out there. he tunnele us/selkies pretty hard on day 1 of that game. His "case" (hesitate to use the term) on you is bizarre, but reading through it, I don't think he's taking himself seriously so I'm not sure what the point is.
you did? cos most of your reads look like trying to anticipate town herd mentality and jumping on early or whenever rather than any independent reads of your own
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #58) » Wed May 22, 2013 3:39 am

In post 789, ² wrote:
In post 787, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Really? I feel like several of my reads have gone against the grain so far.

I'm in 3 hydras right now. The working arrangement is different in all three, in terms of how independently we act. All of my games with buldermar are still in progress so I can't point to them as indicative of how things work with us, but I tend to play a quieter game when we're playing together. In part because other players get pissed off about the number of posts we make. In this game, at least we're not far and away the most prolific.

I'm also finding when I play using my main account that I'm posting less and being a little less aggressive.
Really? I feel like some of my reads have gone against the grain so far.

I'm in 3 hydras right now. The working arrangement is different in all three, in terms of how independently we act. All of my games with buldermar are still in progress so I can't point to them as indicative of how things work with us,
but I tend to play a quieter game when we're playing together. In part it's because other players get pissed off about the number of posts we make. In this game, at least we're not far and away the most prolific.
wrt the bold: what does playing a quieter game have to do with you giving out your reads. you are deflecting what I am saying by making my point about volume rather than content.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #59) » Wed May 22, 2013 3:49 am

In post 798, GuyInFreezer wrote:AJ/Varsoon/Molljiffy.

I see what you mean by there.

But imo the TD wagon is not growing as fast as I would expect.
what do you see and where did orc finger us?

are you scum reading us gif?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #60) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:08 am

In post 806, GuyInFreezer wrote:Orc townreads you imo.

Orc said he thinks scums are piling on TD wagon.

Orc scumreads AJ/Varsoon/MS right now.
(that's 3/4 votes on TD wagon.)

That's what I meant.

And no, I townread you.
okay well do you see where I got confused

why did you have us on the brain? cos mollijiffy is more specific than a random name slip
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #61) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:16 am

okay I get it

I forgot where our vote was.

I don't like varsoon's recent posts but at the time when majiffy placed that vote I was town reading varsoon I think.

eta: xposts, lol

nacho I am down with an aj lynch
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #62) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:45 am

In post 828, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 822, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:nacho I am down with an aj lynch
let's get it then
i wanted to be townbuddies with him, but
I am still scumreading 2 ftr

but yeah

eta: lol xposts

awsum
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #63) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:46 am

In post 842, Nachomamma8 wrote:"anything I need to respond to before reading"
hell no that's stupid as shit
cos he is in a hydra and can just ask fery what the tl;dr version is

I think they are scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #64) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:56 am

I have you and nacho as solid town

thinking that way about mac and gif

varsoon is unsure. nacho is reading him as town

aj looks scummy

2 looks scummy

that is all I have right now
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #65) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:57 am

eta: that was to orc
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #66) » Wed May 22, 2013 5:01 am

eta2: nacho get them

when did fery say she was going to stop posting was it last night or was it today

cos buldey kind made it seem like today

cos today I addressed some serious issues with her line of thought

and buldey left out a huge response to the middle of his catch up yesterday, things I would think that he would respond to
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #67) » Wed May 22, 2013 5:11 am

In post 857, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 856, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:and buldey left out a huge response to the middle of his catch up yesterday, things I would think that he would respond to
This resonates with me if it's true because Buld did the same thing in BSG.

At least in Poetic he acknowledged them and said that he wasn't going to reply

Which things specifically?
he stayed out of the sven/fery exchange which I picked up on and nacho did too for starters

I put my vote on sven cos I think he might really
be
the scum tracker

he somehow missed all of this
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #68) » Wed May 22, 2013 5:12 am

In post 859, ² wrote:
In post 516, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I am too tired and still feeling bad to really fight so I prefer to let majiffy do it if he scumreads buldey cos I don't think he can really read you
I'll almost guarantee that he will scum read me even if the two of you are town - that's sort of what he does.

- b
no it isn't

he prefers to work with you

and you work with him when you get a town read
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #69) » Wed May 22, 2013 5:25 am

In post 866, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:See the thing is you're drawing a Sven/fery connection

But in that case it makes more sense to lynch fery first because even if Sven flips town you'll still go after fery

On the other hand if fery flips town, we know Sven to be town. If fery flips scum? We know Sven to be scum.

Fery lynch makes much more sense from your perspective, shouldn't it?
except that I said I think that sven might actually be a scum tracker

in earlier posts I explained why that was a brilliant role to claim as scum since it might give him some longevity in the game.

but between sven/2 the 2 hydra is far more dangerous even if they are vanilla scum.

if the 2 hydra is scum they will be trying to throw off associative tells at this point so not to implicate their teammates

like where did the sven "waffling" go

there have been no recent reads
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #70) » Wed May 22, 2013 5:32 am

In post 879, Nachomamma8 wrote:RAVEN
what is this about
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #71) » Wed May 22, 2013 5:34 am

idc explain it to me
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #72) » Wed May 22, 2013 5:37 am

gotcha

wanting to lynch them right now
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #73) » Wed May 22, 2013 5:38 am

that was to nacho

so sven or 2
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #74) » Wed May 22, 2013 5:40 am

gif, sven or 2
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #75) » Wed May 22, 2013 5:43 am

In post 893, Nachomamma8 wrote:
I will never lynch GiF.
I was asking gif which one he was willing to lynch cos I still see scum in that duo
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #76) » Wed May 22, 2013 11:14 am

In post 905, ² wrote:
In post 856, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:and buldey left out a huge response to the middle of his catch up yesterday, things I would think that he would respond to
I did leave it out, and I was going to respond to it,
but f said she already pressured you on gchat
so I figured I'd leave it be. I already pointed out what stood out to me.

- b
wat
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #77) » Wed May 22, 2013 11:33 am

In post 938, Cabd wrote:Last one, slight scum-lean.
Top three, that was because you guys brought up an outside game and talked shit about it, i'd be pissed too.
it is a completed game. how do I know this? I gmed it.

and we have been referencing old games the entire game do you remember who started it, it was 2 that is who
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #78) » Wed May 22, 2013 11:35 am

eta: also felice isn't even his real name and it isn't even his entire username wtf was that about
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #79) » Wed May 22, 2013 11:41 am

In post 949, Varsoon wrote:
In post 793, GuyInFreezer wrote:@BRO: Not yet. I really haven't interacted with Varsoon yet and he won't be back for around 7 hours.
the way GIF knows me, it's terrifying.
In post 933, Cabd wrote:Varsoon makes eggo look like the inferior waffle brand.
TD did shit posts then an ATE when arriving, and ATE = leans scum to me.

I try.

I quoted some other posts but they got lost, so, eh.

I feel like the BRO vote on me instead of TD is kinda weak, but it is what it is.
TD responded like I expected a town TD to. I might step back from this, but TD's less interesting than I thought.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: 2
I don't like how 2's been recently.

Also, I could care less for Orc's "Rally 'round the family" approach of just saying "Everyone vote my scumspec".
Mac's mac, so I'll always be skeptical of 'm.
I really don't like AJ's recent plays.

GIF's flip on his townread of me is neat.
Seems like Nacho is ready to flip how he feels, depending on things.

Oh, I wanted to tell BRO that I mention they had town reads on me because of the meta. I'm not using it to defend my alignment, they are. :P

Anyway. I'm here, so if GIF wants to chat, feel free to ask me things.

2, what's your town motivation in this game?

Who do you think is scum? Why?
Can you point me to posts where you've done good scumhunting, in this thread?
ahahahahahaha

bus spotted
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #80) » Wed May 22, 2013 11:47 am

In post 968, Varsoon wrote:@2: Thanks for the list. Could you articulate why you think these more active players are town and these less active ones are scum?

@TD: Why the ghostlin vote?
okay maybe not I liked this post
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #81) » Wed May 22, 2013 12:12 pm

In post 1003, Ghostlin wrote:573, Rach: Where are your scum reads? Do you have scum reads?

577, GiF: [sarcasm]Thanks...because the thread needed that...[/sarcasm]

646, Rach: What....is that a post...is this...revelant? WTF just happened?

663, TD: Could you have given us even gut reads? Checks his scum list N/M.

671, Orc: I don't know if I've ever played with Andrius, but I've read some of his games and he seems more..prolific than this.

675, Var: This shitpile gave me a headache. He wants to be friends with Orc, then votes him, then buddies him as part of the fucking reason for voting him. He's either trolling or being serious and neither one of this is protown and it's fucking CRAP.

676, Var: This just in: trying to be high king shit on high shit mountain is a fucking TOWN tell, not a SCUM one.

Varsoon's case on Orc: It's bad, and you should feel bad. No, really. PBP is a horrible way to make cases, and that's essentally what you do here. I didn't even really bother to read it.

685-686, Mac: Seriously, Mac's cruising this game. None of his posts show higher thought or anything besides things town could figure out on their own.

691, Mac: This is incredibly fence-sitty. Not on Orc, but Varshoon. Who I can't read without getting a headache, his logic is so convulted.

692, Sven: Oh, hi. No, I'm not commenting on this 'case'.

723, Mac: You want my reasoning, fine. You're being intellectually lazy, which is what they're accusing me of. A majority of your posts have been derivative reasoning to 'look town' rather than 'be town'. I've been accused of 'faking it' as scum before and honestly, you show no thought beyond the latest push and you're active enough to not be accused by lurking.

Varshoon's posts are mind-meltingly illogical, his push on me and Orc looks incredibly, incredibly fake (I've discussed this before) and his reasoning seems to be mostly based on silencing Orc, who is trying (poor guy) in directing Town. In fact, Varshoon has been trying to paying attention to certain details and ignoring others in his push for me, as evidenced in 978.

TD is much the same reasons I posted for Mac.

I don't like Don't/TMNT due to similar reasons to Mac and TD only much less posting. The words 'active lurking' come roaring to mind.

750, Var: WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ.

757, Metal Sonic: Well, ok, that's lazy too. Care to explain in any of those reasons of Town/Scum?

Scum list: Same, with a order of MS (Metal Sonic, not Mafiascum)

Slightly queasy about Andrius and Rach right now, but I've got plenty of scum reads. In fact, too many damn scum for this game.

Sven is not town, but null and I want to see what happens on subsequent days.

Town is Nacho and Orc and Sj honestly. Still reading.
amazing

he manages to not mention us at all

why are you staying away from us?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #82) » Wed May 22, 2013 12:24 pm

In post 1014, Cabd wrote:
In post 1012, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 905, ² wrote:
I did leave it out, and I was going to respond to it,
but f said she already pressured you on gchat
so I figured I'd leave it be. I already pointed out what stood out to me.

- b
wat
Ummm. Somebody refresh me on this, but is scum allowed to chat outside the mod-given areas? If so, hello scumslip.
I had to reread it I think buldey is talking about him talking to fery whom he is in a hydra with

I thought he was trying to say that I was talking to fery in gchat. we don't usually talk during games and especially when we are at this point
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #83) » Wed May 22, 2013 12:42 pm

In post 1052, Varsoon wrote:@GIF: D'oh.
Learned to be skeptical of Nacho,
That I couldn't put Orc in the town pile quite yet,
Orc's quick to abandon wagons and make noise
TD's picking up on the same skepticism of Nacho and is pretty town-motivated, actually (I wanted to press this for awhile, TD's town in my books for now)
2 is pretty aloof.
Cabd's a pro-town sheep.
GIF's playing a sparse, yet careful game.
BRO is skeptical town.
Mac's iffy, but seems town-motivated and careful.
Andrius is pro-town town, and generally thoughtful.
AJ and Sajin, I'm not so sure about
. I need to investigate these slots more. Seem like concerned town, but in a way that makes me feel scum may be there.

Anyways, that's a quick read-down of what I can recall from top of my head.
how are you getting "concerned town" from aj's posts? I get the opposite

I would say that about sajin but most definitely not aj

and what skepticism of nacho? nacho is town
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #84) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:12 pm

aj made 1 meh post here about it:
In post 201, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 181, Nachomamma8 wrote:1+1=sven
This is my kind of math.

Miller-tracker in non-bastard game? Eh... I really don't like it at all. One part is always mafia (red investigation) and the other is mafia-capable (tracker). But, at the same time, I really think this is the better vote.

VOTE: TiphaineDeath

Too many bad posts. Voting Nacho immediately because no scum would ever miller claim? Bad. If you don't think scum would do it, they'll try it. Unvoting with "Huh, interesting". Also bad. Bad scum must die, and I wish I could do math with that name but I can't.

I can hardly do math anyways.
and then tried to deflect attention away from it here:
In post 450, Aj The Epic wrote:Why are we still on the Miller/tracker thing and not lynching scum TD? I am very mildly put off that we have yet to focus the minute attention needed to lynch that motherfucker.

Let's face it, TD is scum. If you want Sven to be scum in your happy world, that's fine, too. But confirmed scum die first.
those are his first 2 posts. I am not getting where you think he was "concerned town" cos I think those posts were scummy as fuck
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #85) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:25 pm

andrius, what was good about td's reasoning in that post you quoted?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #86) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:36 pm

so in other words she just gave reasoning
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #87) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:53 pm

andy don't go away

I want to close to you

really close
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #88) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:54 pm

fery half of the 2 hydra:

what was your gut reaction to andy's big long post?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #89) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:20 pm

In post 1149, RachMarie wrote:Yeah feel good about Andy he can definitely stay in the town pile.

So far Town reads : Nacho, Andy, B n B. Orc,
leaning town include GiF Cabd

TMT how am I ignoring much of the game?

I am going to need to do some ISOs on some peeps cause so many pages and so much noise. Especially to get a feel for those who have not posted much

We have 20 players in this game anyone got any ideas how many scumz we might have cause I have no clue?
wat

did you seriously just ask that question. rach you have gmed before, you know typical set up structure and that scum is usually 1/4 of all the players
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #90) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:30 pm

In post 1153, Metal Sonic wrote:god damn 16 pages in 8 hours

varsoon still town

cabd quite town

ghostlin leaning town

rach town

sajin leaning town

aj the epic leaning scum

broseidon leaning scum too i guess
if metal flips scum I bet money rach is his partner
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #91) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:55 pm

In post 1184, Varsoon wrote:BRO, I mean both of those things, but mostly post-count.

@B&B:
The lurkiest of scumteams

@Orc: You keep trying to devalue my voice. You literally have no clue what my gambit could be, but you're already decrying it.
I'll never stop posting.
If you don't like it, replace out.
yes. cos yanno some scum like to lurk in games

you have no idea how I came to that conclusion

fery knows

fery would you say that if metal flips scum that rach is probably his partner?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #92) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:15 pm

In post 1197, Varsoon wrote:B&B: Partner implies only 2 scum. Likely more than 2 in this game.
Anyway, I'm against lynching Rach or Metal Sonic based on their post count alone.
holy cow YOU DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE MORE THAN 1 SCUM PARTNER ON A TEAM??????? ITS TRUE! YOU CAN HAVE 3 PARTNERS EVEN I HAVE HEARD THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE!
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #93) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:17 pm

In post 1202, Aj The Epic wrote:Fire (with Nacho)
stfu aj that game is still ongoing
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (isolation #94) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:23 pm

In post 1204, ² wrote:
In post 1196, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 1184, Varsoon wrote:BRO, I mean both of those things, but mostly post-count.

@B&B:
The lurkiest of scumteams

@Orc: You keep trying to devalue my voice. You literally have no clue what my gambit could be, but you're already decrying it.
I'll never stop posting.
If you don't like it, replace out.
yes. cos yanno some scum like to lurk in games

you have no idea how I came to that conclusion

fery knows

fery would you say that if metal flips scum that rach is probably his partner?
based on his last reads list? It's not where scum-me would likely put a partner but I do see scum sometimes put teammates in their town pile at MS. Totally caught me by surprise in my first newbie game when my scum partner put me at the top of his town list.
lol

I learned list reading from the romanian bicyclist at mr where he was pretending to be guapo. I know you paid attention to that game cos you helped talked me through charlou's and mz's mini meltdowns and you were gming a game at tr at the time. I know it was over a year ago but still
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #95) » Thu May 23, 2013 6:33 am

In post 1251, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Okay so I'm about to go to sleep but 2 is really worrying me I'm reading them as town as Cabd and BRO and I feel like they should be higher if they were actually town

But anyways

Can more people talk about the Aj wagon I think we're like /this/ close to agreeing on something
nono orc

we are most definitely lynching the 2 hydra today
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #96) » Thu May 23, 2013 8:58 am

In post 1266, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Your vote is on TD
yeah I have no intention of keeping it there but I will go ahead and unvote
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #97) » Thu May 23, 2013 8:58 am

UNVOTE: td
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #98) » Thu May 23, 2013 9:04 am

In post 1267, RachMarie wrote:B n B

Why do you want to lynch Squared hydra? Especially as Orc pointed out your vote is not on them?
cos fery made a huge scumslip

rach. you know how my votes go, I remove them when I ready and not a moment before

I am waiting for nacho to back online
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #99) » Thu May 23, 2013 11:41 am

In post 1302, ² wrote:Town:
Nacho
B & B
Orc
Sven
Maybe Vasoon

Scum:
At least one of {TD, GiF, Cabd}
Maybe TMTOL
Maybe AJ (based on f's opinion)

- b
how about andrius? you left him out

and sajin

@ mac

its cos they are scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #100) » Thu May 23, 2013 12:56 pm

In post 1333, ² wrote:
In post 1310, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
Nacho
B & B
Orc
Sven
Maybe Vasoon

Scum:
Maybe TMTOL

- b

and sajin

@ mac

its cos they are scum
I thought I left out more. What is it that you're asking me exactly?

I've told you this before, and I'll tell you once again: if you're going to go into your tunnel-mode in which you just interpret everything I do as scummy due to your presumption, don't bother talking to me.

- b
I asked what was your read on andy was

and sajin

those were the questions

they are right there in the post you quoted

so how can you be confused about what my questions were

but I guess what you offered was a nice way to dodge the questions that I originally asked!
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #101) » Thu May 23, 2013 1:22 pm

In post 1343, ² wrote:
In post 1336, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 1333, ² wrote:
In post 1310, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
Nacho
B & B
Orc
Sven
Maybe Vasoon

Scum:
Maybe TMTOL

- b

and sajin

@ mac

its cos they are scum
I thought I left out more. What is it that you're asking me exactly?

I've told you this before, and I'll tell you once again: if you're going to go into your tunnel-mode in which you just interpret everything I do as scummy due to your presumption, don't bother talking to me.

- b
I asked what was your read on andy was

and sajin

those were the questions

they are right there in the post you quoted

so how can you be confused about what my questions were

but I guess what you offered was a nice way to dodge the questions that I originally asked!
No, you did not say "what are your read on andrius and sajin", you said "how about andrius and sajin", as if I was supposed to have reads on them, which I did not understand because IIRC I havn't even commented on either of their posts (and if I have then it didn't stand out to me because I don't remember). This is what happens when you tunnel: you just start assuming that everything I do is indicative of me being scum, which in turn makes you tunnel even more. It seriously gets the worst out of me.

I don't have reads on andy and sajin because I havn't had time to look into the content of their posts, nor have I talked to f about her reads on them yet
. I'm in the middle of exams and will be for the next month or so.

"but I guess what you offered was a nice way to dodge the questions that I originally asked!" thank you for examplifying.

- b
f has said she has a strong read on andy itt
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (isolation #102) » Thu May 23, 2013 1:50 pm

Dear game: I'm sorry I keep forgetting that you exist.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (isolation #103) » Thu May 23, 2013 3:01 pm

Spoiler: Up To Page 43
In post 704, Svenskt Stål wrote:beauty and the beast, start signing your post.
You'd have to be an idiot to not know who is

Right, forgot who I was talking to.
In post 872, RachMarie wrote:I forget but someone asked about why I was leaning Town on Cabd
Me. Thanks.
In post 898, ² wrote:
In post 649, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Alright I'm off to sleep. Someone make sure Buldermar doesn't have access to a keyboard tomorrow so I don't come back to another 25 pages.
:neutral:
Well? You got back on and look! Another 30 fucking pages!
In post 906, ² wrote:Maybe I was biased because he has been scum the last trillion games we have played together, and he has been trying to get me lynched in all of them.
Well I can't kill you cuz you're obvtown and protective roles are always on you, so my only choice is to try to get you lynched!
In post 934, ² wrote:I had to go back five pages to find where I last posted. Wow.
Imagine having to go back 30.
In post 952, TiphaineDeath wrote:Classic backing down in response to reverse pressure, lynch this scum please.
Kind of like your classic vote-the-most-viable-wagon-that-isn't-you?

Ghostlin is firming up towards a town read.
In post 1047, Mac wrote:also feels like a major townslip.
If it didn't look forced, it sure would.

p-edit: Hey Rev.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #104) » Thu May 23, 2013 4:07 pm

Metal Sonic may be town. 1153.
In post 1166, Varsoon wrote:Ghostlin - Scum.
Mac - Town.
2 - Null-lean-scum.
TD - Null.
B&B - Null-lean-scum.
No, No, Probably Not, No, Why.
In post 1181, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:if metal flips scum I bet money rach is his partner
I doubt either of them will be flipping scum.

Really don't dig Varsoon's 1192 at all.
In post 1337, ² wrote:B & B is almost without a doubt town.
You know, if people would stop saying this, we might actually live to day 2.
In post 1357, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1356, TheReverend wrote:Ok I was going to decide whether to claim miller or not after I'd read, but I see my predecessor already has.

Confirm I am miller.
You just scumslipped.
I don't see it.
In post 1361, Nachomamma8 wrote:Your predecessor claimed Miller Tracker before he went out. I could see you claiming Miller as town Miller Tracker, sure. I could not see you playing the whole "I don't care if I'm lynched today" if you were also a power role on top of the miller aspect, though. I also didn't like that you had excuses for the late Miller claim after replacing in.
This is a whole lot of wat to me.
In post 1362, BROseidon wrote:Going to wait for reverend to post his thoughts but yeah.

That's pretty incriminating.
In post 1364, Cabd wrote:Yeah, so I was right after all. That's exactly what I was thinking.
I very strongly dislike both of these posts.
In post 1372, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:His reads suck though
His reads always suck, except when they're the same as mine.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (isolation #105) » Thu May 23, 2013 4:11 pm

Town
{
Nacho
GIF
Orci
Sven
, dfc,
AJ, Rach
, Ghostlin,
MetalSonic
}

Scum
{
Cabd
Tiphane
Mac
Varsoon, BROseidon
}

Updated.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (isolation #106) » Thu May 23, 2013 4:51 pm

In post 1376, Andrius wrote:Yo 'Jiffy. You have a read on me yet?
I figured I'd leave you to Nach-
In post 1376, Andrius wrote:Hint: I'm town; don't make me 1v1 Nacho again pls.
No, I don't have a read on you. :shifty:
In post 1378, BROseidon wrote:What in 1153 makes you think MS is town?
The independent spirit of his reads. He's thinking for himself, and not worried about how others perceive his reads. He's also not worried about butting heads on reads or not 'going with the flow'.
In post 1382, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Disagree with metal sonic, Aj, Varsoon, BRO, and Cabd

Do you want to talk about this
Not really.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (isolation #107) » Thu May 23, 2013 6:32 pm

In post 1375, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Town
{
Nacho
GIF
Orci
Sven
, dfc,
AJ, Rach
, Ghostlin,
MetalSonic
}

Scum
{
Cabd
Tiphane
Mac
Varsoon, BROseidon
}

Updated.
ftr, this is a list where we are in negotiation

lol

we are seeing different things

2/aj/andy/sven are on my list
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #108) » Thu May 23, 2013 6:37 pm

In post 1395, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1389, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:Ok I've gone over my scumreads and decided which one was scummiest, and it's between 2 and Aj. At this point I believe it's VOTE: Aj
This kid is so scum. I was a null read last time around, so now we don't even know his scum read. This is OMGUS until reason provided, and we'll get none. So add this guy to confirmed scum.
if he is saying that he now reads you as scum, how can you draw a conclusion that you do not know his scum read on you?

LOL
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (isolation #109) » Thu May 23, 2013 6:47 pm

In post 1403, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1400, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 1395, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1389, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:Ok I've gone over my scumreads and decided which one was scummiest, and it's between 2 and Aj. At this point I believe it's VOTE: Aj
This kid is so scum. I was a null read last time around, so now we don't even know his scum read. This is OMGUS until reason provided, and we'll get none. So add this guy to confirmed scum.
if he is saying that he now reads you as scum, how can you draw a conclusion that you do not know his scum read on you?

LOL
I want all his scum reads, not his supposed ones.
that does not actually address the question now does it
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #110) » Thu May 23, 2013 6:54 pm

In post 1402, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1399, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:ftr, this is a list where we are in negotiation

lol

we are seeing different things

2/aj/andy/sven are on my list
So you see 2/aj/andy/rev as scum? What do you think of the other read your other half has?

Also, could you two sign your posts? I don't actually know which of you I'm addressing...
my other half needs flips for further analysis

I don't punctuate or capitalise much

my posts will prolly hurt your brain to some degree. majiffy's will not I don't think

so mollie here
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #111) » Thu May 23, 2013 7:15 pm

In post 1406, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 1401, TiphaineDeath wrote:12:17 A.M (I'll Iso Tiphaine)
12:18 A.M (Ok, I just isoed tiphaine)

Yeah, no.

vote metal sonic

go iso yourself and see if it doesnt take 1 minute
there is an associative tell between td and andrius

re: andrius says that td provided good reasoning when what we later established is that the only reasoning andy provided for his argument for good reasoning is that td actually provided reasoning so that must be good and must be town

just go with that that when one of them flips.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (isolation #112) » Thu May 23, 2013 7:18 pm

that was me, mollie
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #113) » Thu May 23, 2013 7:20 pm

In post 1408, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: 2

Andy is not scum.
I'll post more seriously here tomorrow.
okay
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (isolation #114) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:21 am

In post 1424, TheReverend wrote:
In post 1422, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:How bout this

You just sheep one of nacho, myself, or bb for your votes

It's okay because you're town

VOTE: Aj
I can sheep you today. But not blindly. Why AJ? I've played him before, he's easy mislynch bait because his town game seems scummy. Is there a case on him?
I don't think that I have played a game where aj was lynched and I have played like 5 with him. what game did you play with him where he was mislynched?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #115) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:29 am

also I used associative tell earlier wrt td and andy in the broader term in that his read on her just tied them together. I think td is town. nacho I hear you that you think that he is town, but his whole post looked like parroting and cosying up but you know him better than I do so okay.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #116) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:31 am

In post 1427, Aj The Epic wrote:Uhm Mollie, YOU mislynched me in lylo... (UN's 1309)
yeah I did! lol

what game with rev were you mislynched in was it posh?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #117) » Fri May 24, 2013 7:56 am

I am reading aj as scum as well
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #118) » Fri May 24, 2013 7:59 am

nacho are you reading buldey as scum?

eta: almost would rather lynch aj first
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #119) » Fri May 24, 2013 8:02 am

In post 1471, Nachomamma8 wrote:also do you have problems with the townblock? I'm working on TD, Mac, and Rach at the moment.
nope

eta: didn't you catch him in bureaucracy?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #120) » Fri May 24, 2013 8:04 am

oh I thought that was in response to me wanting to lynch aj first. did you read him as scum in jerome mafia?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #121) » Fri May 24, 2013 8:18 am

In post 1480, Nachomamma8 wrote:yeah, but that was way fucking late in the game and i'm seeing different things completely here.
my experience with buldey is also a lot different than it is now; his playstyle is pretty powerfully different.
I am not seeing what I am seeing in the jerome thing either that is what makes me hesitant and would rather lynch aj
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #122) » Fri May 24, 2013 8:22 am

no

did he rage like he has done in this game?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #123) » Fri May 24, 2013 8:51 am

okay I looked at it and I am seeing a similarity to the jerome game that I am not seeing here
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #124) » Fri May 24, 2013 12:19 pm

@ nacho & mac

what would you do if I told you that I was now 95% certain that 2 is scum and that aj is their scumbuddy? would you trust it?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (isolation #125) » Fri May 24, 2013 12:37 pm

mac, that is not how trust works.

but I will explain everything in postgame
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #126) » Fri May 24, 2013 12:58 pm

In post 1581, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 1577, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:@ nacho & mac

what would you do if I told you that I was now 95% certain that 2 is scum and that aj is their scumbuddy? would you trust it?
VOTE: 2

I was recently reminded of how town fery seems on her town game

After due deliberation, I think Millie's right on this one
In post 1582, Mac wrote:
In post 1580, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:mac, that is not how trust works.

but I will explain everything in postgame
that is true.

yes okay I will trust it. which first?
2 is probably the most dangerous so 2
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (isolation #127) » Fri May 24, 2013 1:04 pm

In post 1586, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1577, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:@ nacho & mac

I'd trust you but I need a minute to recalibrate considering you fucked my read of them to hell and back
i was reading buldey as scum until very recently where you were like "no. i don't see what you see." and now you are going to a 95% read
you're killing me

I'm sorry.

I will explain everything postgame. pretty sure rev is the scum tracker and I know you are not going to like this but I really do think the 4th one is andy.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (isolation #128) » Fri May 24, 2013 1:17 pm

In post 1605, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1604, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 1601, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1600, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:I need to start viewing some of my town reads with more skepticism and you do too
I've done more reading for this game then I've ever done in a game in my life.
I'm still not comfortable enough with a eleven person townbloc, sorry

I'm pretty sure those six (plus me seven) are town though, so can we start there and add people to the block as necessary
If you're not comfortable, talk about my reads. Where have I gone wrong? Which ones are you the least confident with? Why?
I don't care if you don't accept them, I just want you to find the weak points and attack them.
the only one I think you are wrong about it andy. do you want to ask me why

orc plz trust us

if 2 flips scum then you have two very scummy people to work with. based on interactions with 2, you sven and aj. I am pretty sure that was scum theatre that nacho and I spotted earlier in the game
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #129) » Fri May 24, 2013 1:24 pm

In post 1610, Nachomamma8 wrote:Again, going to take another step back. I feel good about the town block.
AJ is scum. 2 is scum. TMT is scum. MS could be scum, Rev could be scum.
plz lynch in the order of aj <--- rev <--- and then hopefully you will get to the point where you will want to lynch andy. you don't have to vote him just keep the focus.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (isolation #130) » Fri May 24, 2013 1:50 pm

In post 1629, Nachomamma8 wrote:I know at least one of your scumreads is wrong because TMT has dropped at least 6 newscumtells.
mebbe rev

and rev you are talking to mollie. I will be gentle
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (isolation #131) » Fri May 24, 2013 1:59 pm

In post 1634, Nachomamma8 wrote:mollie, you still need to talk to me about andy
sorry I typed something up but the thread has exploded.

andy's big long post
seems
town on the surface but if you look a little deeper it is all very surface. he is blatantly cosying up to you, parroting what has mostly already been said, said he thinks I might be competent, I mean who does that then sheeps my read. my first gut reaction was "scary scum will be impossible to get lynched" but I know we will need more than that.

the biggest thing is that when I asked 2 what she thought of that post she called it "huge" and then she says "beautifully townish". why not say "town". it looks like the kind of distancing you would only have for a scum buddy cos why would someone distance themselves from andy.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (isolation #132) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:05 pm

Spoiler: Up to Top of Page 60
In post 1407, BROseidon wrote:@Jiffy What flips do you think would be most informative? Is there anything specific you are looking for in the flips?
2 or AJ being flipped would give me a lot. MS flip would obviously be telling. Same with Tiphane.

Scum: Voting patterns, associatives.
Town: Votes on flipped, reasons given. Final reads.
In post 1415, Nachomamma8 wrote:Rach I guess is the weakest read, but it's a stretch to see her as scum.
I severely doubt Rach is scum.
In post 1416, TheReverend wrote:Oh god why do I join a game that has 57 pages on day 1? Someone motivate me please.
Nacho can give you some delicious cake.
In post 1431, TheReverend wrote:
In post 1426, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I don't think that I have played a game where aj was lynched and I have played like 5 with him. what game did you play with him where he was mislynched?
This surprised me when I read this because you (jiffy) were in the game I was thinking, but it's me who's confused. I was thinking of Overly Posh Mafia, you and I were town, as was AJ, final day it looked like either you or AJ was going to get lynched. I thought he was mislynched because I remember thinking he was scum and recall being surprised he was town. But it was penguin who was mislynched for the scum win. My bad.

Still, I found him scummy most of that game, and he was town. So the point isn't moot. He's easy to push.
That was Mollie posting. You can tell because the W wasn't capitalized in the second sentence. :wink:
In post 1438, ² wrote:
In post 1375, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Town
{
Nacho
GIF
Orci
Sven
, dfc,
AJ, Rach
, Ghostlin,
MetalSonic
}

Scum
{
Cabd
Tiphane
Mac
Varsoon, BROseidon
}

Updated.
Why is AJ, Rach, dfc, Ghostlin and MetalSonic town?
Why is Varsoon and BROseidon scum?

- b
AJ and Ghostlin have been town reads. Check my large catchup posts to find those.
DFC and Rach were mentioned somewhere.
MS was mentioned in the most recent catchup post prior to this one.
Varsoon and Broseidon are also mentioned in the aforementioned catchup post.

tl;dr - maybe you should read my posts.
In post 1467, Nachomamma8 wrote:Cabd faking this as scum requires him picking up on that comment, ignoring all of the hydras in the game, and picking up on an opportunity to townslip based on his previous site's meta. No way in hell this is faked, considering if he was scum before this point, he would show absolutely no foresight like this. STRONG STRONG STRONG town read.
As opposed to being opportunistic scum (he even left himself a way out - which is why I don't buy it's a townslip) and then doubling back on it when people explain why he's wrong?

If TownCabd truly felt the hydra had slipped, the following would have happened;
1) He would have placed a vote
2) He wouldn't have left himself an out.

Neither of the above happened. He knew what he was doing.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #133) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:11 pm

In post 1662, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1657, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:he is blatantly cosying up to you, parroting what has mostly already been said, said he thinks I might be competent, I mean who does that then sheeps my read. my first gut reaction was "scary scum will be impossible to get lynched" but I know we will need more than that.
:facepalm:
mollie
when people call you scummy for buddying up to you, it's stupid because we're friends and we trust each other
andy and I have the same dynamic
he trusts you because of my interaction with you
if you lynch him and he flips town, i'm going to meltdown
hopefully we will have more info by then!

rev and andy are weak reads cos they based off of mostly on associative tells. rev does kind of make that slot look townier and I might be overly paranoid about andy. I get that way sometimes

also orc I don't want to leave you out hon. Image
Last edited by borkjerfkin on Fri May 24, 2013 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (isolation #134) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:14 pm

oh that was supposed to be a hug
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (isolation #135) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:16 pm

ty, borky
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (isolation #136) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:32 pm

In post 1627, TheReverend wrote:
In post 1606, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:pretty sure rev is the scum tracker
No, I'm not. I'm not gonna get into a rev vs jiffy argument with you when I'm miller, fuck that.
That's Mollie again. :wink:
In post 1652, TheReverend wrote:jiffy's suggestion I'm scum is sincere. He's wandering if I'm scum tracker, considering the reasons why sven might claim miller and then later claim miller tracker.
I think your slot is town, actually. Sven's play made sense in a Sven-is-always-a-retard sort of way.
In post 1661, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1660, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:If TownCabd truly felt the hydra had slipped, the following would have happened;
1) He would have placed a vote
2) He wouldn't have left himself an out.
That's exactly what he did as scum.
Your interpretation of TownCabd is flawed.
Uh what?
In post 1665, TheReverend wrote:Me and jiffy tend have a tendancy to argue. It's quite fun actually. When your slot accuses me of being scum, it's easy to imagine jiffy looking smug. I don't even know what jiffy looks like. A cat reading a newspaper or something like that. So yeah, a smug cat. That's jiffy.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #137) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:49 pm

AJ just lost his town read.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (isolation #138) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:50 pm

Yep.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (isolation #139) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:51 pm

Nacho please lick my taint more.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (isolation #140) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:54 pm

In post 1686, Nachomamma8 wrote:(am I in your flowchart yet?)
No, our second conditional hasn't been met.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (isolation #141) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:56 pm

Gentlemen.

Shut up. This game is already long enough.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (isolation #142) » Fri May 24, 2013 2:58 pm

In post 1683, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1680, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:AJ just lost his town read.
mollie please yell at majiffy more
ftr,
I
never had a town read on aj, majiffy did
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (isolation #143) » Fri May 24, 2013 3:04 pm

I loled.

varsoon you have us as scum after having us as town when we are so obviously not scum. tbh honest I think you are kind of crazy but mebbe in a good way dunno yet

nacho I
try
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (isolation #144) » Fri May 24, 2013 3:08 pm

In post 1698, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:nacho I
try
It's not your fault; I have 24 years experience defusing angry women. I'm practically a professional.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (isolation #145) » Fri May 24, 2013 5:12 pm

Rach why are you ignoring us?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (isolation #146) » Sat May 25, 2013 5:34 am

In post 1726, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 924, Svenskt Stål wrote:so i am never reading pages 9-37 except skimming

jfc this game moves fast

also, if scum wins this then i will eat my hat.

just keep this up for days and scum wont be able to, also.. nacho+orc+2+batb seems town so gl hf

happy wifom attack
what does everybody think about this post

cos I think he put in his replacement request right after this
this was me
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #147) » Sat May 25, 2013 5:34 am

In post 1727, pirate mollie wrote:I mean why as town would you spread wifom before you leave?
and this me

mod you can delete the above if you want
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #148) » Sat May 25, 2013 5:35 am

and I am back in gif that was a big whoops :P
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (isolation #149) » Sat May 25, 2013 5:40 am

how does this:
In post 1551, ² wrote:
I mucked around and skimmed a half dozen or so games in the meta pile a couple days ago. what I saw was that his play style is kinda scary because his not-town game looks pretty similar to his town game, and it's not like he's significantly dumbing down on the town side IMO.

but, to the extent I could discern a difference, it seems to be maybe lack of focus in terms of what he reacts to/presses on. he won at endgame as an arsonist in a recent game, which I thought was a hell of a game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=27065

I did not find a smoking gun this time. either I have missed something obvious or I just don't know what I am looking for.

- f
go with this:
In post 1721, ² wrote:Nacho (or anyone) can you give me a link to an AJ scum game you think is relevant? I found an ancient one. His posts are nothing like in this game.

- f
if you think he is playing differently than what you had noticed about in his games why did you not push him for a stronger read?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (isolation #150) » Sat May 25, 2013 5:43 am

In post 1728, GuyInFreezer wrote:Back to your hydra you go. :P

I can definitely see "screw you I'm going home" feel.
and why would he say that? I would think if sven were town he would stay in the game and win don't you?
But I don't know what to make of that "happy wifom attack."

What does he trying to spin WIFOM of?
again why would he want to spread wifom to town?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (isolation #151) » Sat May 25, 2013 5:55 am

In post 1732, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1710, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1707, Varsoon wrote:You're saying that he's made a list of scum-suspects and so scum'll NK everyone not on the list, right?
No, he's making a list of lynches, which methodical lynches can cause death of town and townies.

As for Braveheart known reference, someone mentioned it earlier in the thread. TMTOLBTNTOF is his name, for "They may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom", a William Wallace quote.
Yeah, but it's not like town's going to mindlessly lynch down the list, especially
when it starts flipping town
so at what point on that list will we start lynching town cos it kind of sounds like you know that someone on that list is town
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (isolation #152) » Sat May 25, 2013 7:35 am

In post 1740, TheReverend wrote:Mollie, you've played me when I'm town, right? I'm more than capable of spreading WIFOM when town, either for personal amusement, or to fuck with scum.

I obviously don't know what was going through sven's mind when he posted that. But in my experience (see malp in my scum game I linked), millers tend to play a strange game because it's a shitty role. I guess he wanted to amuse himself to make the game that little bit more enjoyable for him.

It's going to be very difficult for me to explain why sven was saying certain things. All I can say is it's obviously not a scum tell from my pov. Like I've said plenty of times already, so long as I am not allowed to make lylo, I am not a problem for town. There's a good chance we have a vig, that's how I expect to die tbh. Honestly, worrying about my role at this stage is wasting your time and effort. I'd suggest you focus on people who might actually be a problem for town later on.

I'm expecting to be vig'd way before it matters.
yeah I do know you and you know what I don't remember you stirring up any wifom in that game

some of your posts look a little bit townish but some of them have come across scummy you make the slot look better but that only brings it up to null/scum.

why do you not think that our hydra would not be a high nk priority?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (isolation #153) » Sat May 25, 2013 7:39 am

In post 1749, Varsoon wrote:Orc would probably only do it to prove I'm wrong, or something like that.

Regardless, it won't really out the other players. They are just there to make sure that I'm not full of shit and that you're not lying.
how would the other players being around effect the outcome of the info? I will leave it up to nacho

and yes what you said about the other post makes sense
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (isolation #154) » Sat May 25, 2013 7:50 am

In post 1747, Varsoon wrote:I'm going to go cut grass, but if any other players want to entertain my gambit/actually use it on Reverend, please let me know.
Can we do it on AJ or 2 instead? I'd really like to confirm the alignments of those slots.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (isolation #155) » Sat May 25, 2013 8:23 am

In post 1756, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1753, Varsoon wrote:Honestly, Reverend, the way it'd work is that you'd be the first party, I'd be the second, and a third party would be a sort of jury. Once both of us do what we have to do (which I won't reveal until you decide you're up for it), it's up to the jury to confirm things. The jury is, essentially, anyone else who is in this game. Ideally, at least two other people will look over our interactions and be able to confirm your alignment, etc.

So, essentially, both me and you could do everything we need to do, then we'd have to wait for other players to come in and confirm whether or not your actions are genuine.
wait that does sound like a gambit that sounds what the rest of us have been doing all game its called mafia

I don't see how you can guarantee someone's alignment out of that
dammit. hydra slip
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (isolation #156) » Sat May 25, 2013 8:24 am

In post 1757, Varsoon wrote:That's because I haven't explained everything yet. :P
okay well w/e what do you think of sven's farewell post?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (isolation #157) » Sat May 25, 2013 10:08 am

In post 1760, Varsoon wrote:I see it as town Sven expressing frustration over the pace of the game, hoping town wins, and calling attention to how his post'll likely be wifom'd.
ironically I would not have been drawn to this post if he had not used the term "wifom", lol

but I can see what you are saying and that makes sense
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (isolation #158) » Sat May 25, 2013 2:00 pm

I'd join you but I have work at 6 AM.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (isolation #159) » Sun May 26, 2013 12:48 am

In post 1774, ² wrote:drinking a hurricane ... is not something I recommend making a habit.
Fixed for brevity.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (isolation #160) » Sun May 26, 2013 10:39 am

In post 1804, ² wrote:
In post 1796, TheReverend wrote:Ok it was posh mafia where I played bulder. Here's a thought though... he says I was anti-town in a past game with him, but then goes on to say he can't remember which game it was... how can you remember the details of my performance if you can't even remember which game it was?
I remember nearly none of the names of the games in which I have participated but probably essentially all of the players I have ever played with and at least something about their behavior, and I remember your behavior being inherently anti-town. If I want to make sure that it is indeed a town tell, I'd need to confirm that you were indeed town in the game(s) we played together, but I really can't be bothered.

Also, it's not exactly a detailed description of your performance saying that you were anti-town.
the game you played with him I think was posh and you subbed in for a day and he is
not
an anti-town player. he was my rock in that game even if I couldn't get him to agree to an uber goober lynch.

making up fake meta is another ginormous scumtell btw
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (isolation #161) » Sun May 26, 2013 11:12 am

In post 1848, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1845, ² wrote:And Nacho, you're reading us as scum so you can shut up too.
sorry, i thought i was just sheeping mollie
but if i can take credit for your lynch, sweet!
nacho, buldey is in what we call at tr "eat a dick town!" mode. that is what he is starting to look like
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (isolation #162) » Sun May 26, 2013 11:17 am

In post 1855, ² wrote:
In post 1834, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 1804, ² wrote:
In post 1796, TheReverend wrote:Ok it was posh mafia where I played bulder. Here's a thought though... he says I was anti-town in a past game with him, but then goes on to say he can't remember which game it was... how can you remember the details of my performance if you can't even remember which game it was?
I remember nearly none of the names of the games in which I have participated but probably essentially all of the players I have ever played with and at least something about their behavior, and I remember your behavior being inherently anti-town. If I want to make sure that it is indeed a town tell, I'd need to confirm that you were indeed town in the game(s) we played together, but I really can't be bothered.

Also, it's not exactly a detailed description of your performance saying that you were anti-town.
the game you played with him I think was posh and you subbed in for a day and he is
not
an anti-town player. he was my rock in that game even if I couldn't get him to agree to an uber goober lynch.

Good thing I'm not making up fake meta then, sunshine. You're reading anything I do as scummy no matter what, so please go away and bother someone else.

- b
then go find the game and tell me what rev did that was anti-town. cos he is most definitely NOT what I would call an anti-town player
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (isolation #163) » Sun May 26, 2013 12:18 pm

In post 1864, ² wrote:
In post 1860, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 1855, ² wrote:
In post 1834, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 1804, ² wrote:

not

Good thing I'm not making up fake meta then, sunshine. You're reading anything I do as scummy no matter what, so please go away and bother someone else.

- b
then go find the game and tell me what rev did that was anti-town. cos he is most definitely NOT what I would call an anti-town player
Do you agree or disagree with the premise that he's playing anti-town this game?

- b
I think he is playing genuinely after subbing into a lengthy game where he does not understand the dynamics <----- not anti-town in my book. YMMV
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (isolation #164) » Sun May 26, 2013 12:18 pm

nor has he played anti-town in the past
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (isolation #165) » Sun May 26, 2013 12:23 pm

In post 1868, fferyllt wrote:
In post 1867, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1866, ² wrote:wrong.

- f

So, then, who is scum?
TMT. Setting aside that horrible waste of a meta dive that Nacho provoked and just looking at his posts in this game, I think AJ is scum. MS is leaning scum for me, but buldermar thinks he's solid scum. My 4th would be TD. I'd give Nacho more weight on that one but between him letting me flounder around in old Aj games and having a shit read on us this game, I don't think I'll be weighing his read all that heavily wrt to my own reactions to TD's posts.

- f
this is weak cos you are not trying to find the head before the ass

you are going after low hanging fruit
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (isolation #166) » Sun May 26, 2013 1:14 pm

I want to establish that you can point to where you thought he was being anti-town
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (isolation #167) » Sun May 26, 2013 8:25 pm

In post 1930, TiphaineDeath wrote:Third paragraph of 1785 is a scum claim.

He's making himself sound unthreatnening, pandering to town interest, after forgetting that his counterpart claimed tracker/miller he is now making sure that all take notice. There is just so much subtle deflection in this post it does the opposite for me.

The paragraphs above are saying wifom is ok and not a big deal while at the same time inspiring a whole load of it is also bad. These kind of tactics are the same i often use as scum to great effect, thus I can spot them.

"happy to try" "Prove my alignment" "curious" these words are still in the, "look at me I am a happy team playing townie" vein of speech. While maintaining the stance that he's not angry at anyone who thinks he is scum.

1793 is more of the same.

"Simply hoping you'd save me the bother"
"form my own read"

Every word out of this mans mouth is trying so damned hard to be town he cannot possibly be.

I am completely certain that MS is scum, however given that no on else is I'll lift my vote on him to vote reverend, I maintain that anytime anyone wants to vote ms I'll be right there with them.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: reverend
no one is voting for rev either so why not 2

what do you find town about 2
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (isolation #168) » Sun May 26, 2013 8:26 pm

In post 1932, Nachomamma8 wrote:And let's talk about TD some more because his recent posts are really really town even though I don't necessarily agree with them.
idgi
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (isolation #169) » Mon May 27, 2013 5:32 am

In post 1970, Metal Sonic wrote:beast i find 2 town too
wat

I don't find 2 town

NACHO!!!!!
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (isolation #170) » Mon May 27, 2013 5:37 am

In post 1974, Aj The Epic wrote:Nacho, yeah I attacked Orc for being an AtE player. But that's a true part of his process. There's nothing denying that. Other than that, I'm sorry I'm having a shit game. Not going to go into preservation mode.
if you think it is a playstyle thing then why did you attack him?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1992 (isolation #171) » Mon May 27, 2013 5:44 am

In post 1987, Aj The Epic wrote:I think MS was practicing alliteration.

Hey Mollie, what's so wrong about adding a 'h' into 'what'?
have you finished up your scum memoirs yet
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2010 (isolation #172) » Mon May 27, 2013 11:56 am

In post 2009, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2006, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1939, Nachomamma8 wrote:Varsoon is there anything you're not hesitant about? Talk to me about your reads while I'm working on this.
In post 1950, Nachomamma8 wrote:varsoon where the hell did you go?

Gotta be sure of things.

I got dragged away yesterday and had to do a lot of yardwork and visiting with relatives.
Today'll be busy in the afternoon, I imagine.

Scum reads?
2, AJ, TD, B&B, dfc, Keyblade, and TmT.
jesus christ
that was me
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2011 (isolation #173) » Mon May 27, 2013 11:58 am

In post 2004, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 2002, ² wrote:
In post 1978, Aj The Epic wrote:2 is town. That last discussion with nacho cemented it.
Nacho, your points were almost mirrored
. Get over it, that read is wrong.
heh

that is not and should not be a point that pushes his read of us townward.

- f
Isn't it Mollie who always says "Town thinks/moves in groups"? Or something cheesy like that? I personally don't believe it, but hey. Your points were both very similar, but at the same time different in small aspects. You're thinking on the same wavelength as Nacho unless you basically c/p'd the post he had, and I doubt you did that given the comments after.
lol, I learned it from fery!
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2014 (isolation #174) » Mon May 27, 2013 12:46 pm

In post 2012, ² wrote:I learned it from a red haired dwarf.

- f
how is he btw? tell him I said hi

I already understood the concept when he took me on but he kind of showed me how to see it in a game.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (isolation #175) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:29 pm

hey cabd you do realise that you have only 3 peeps in your scumpile don't you?

who are the other 2 you were referring to
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (isolation #176) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:38 pm

Hey what's going on in this game?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (isolation #177) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:42 pm

In post 2042, Cabd wrote:
In post 2040, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Hey what's going on in this game?
Wait, what? Is this the other head?
Brilliant deduction.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2049 (isolation #178) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:52 pm

In post 2046, Cabd wrote:Can I have a cookie? Which one is this, I always confuse you two. And what is happening is that we are playing mafia. Amazing, I know.
Majiffy. The one who capitalizes and uses punctuation.

And
WOW!
What a
revelation!
How about giving me some footnotes about what you think is
actually going on
in the game instead of being a useless twit?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (isolation #179) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:59 pm

In post 2051, Varsoon wrote:B&B, I may have been wrong about you.
Maybe. Were you reading us as scum? If so, then yes, you were.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2118 (isolation #180) » Tue May 28, 2013 2:12 am

In post 2100, Ghostlin wrote:
Scum, in order of most to least:
TMT/MS, TD, Vashoon/KBW (both of the last two vacillate from null-scum to scum). Can explain my reads if you like, but a lot of them are activity/behavior based. Possible side order of AJ, but I'm not sure I dislike him as much as the five above. 1450 pinged something fierce; I explain it in 1455. We can lynch don't as well, he's not contributed when he was here.

Cannot read worth a damn, from likelihood of scum motivation to least:
Rach (if she's not Town trollling, she might be scum), 2/BB (hydras are hard for me to read)

Null:
People not listed above or below

Null-town, from most Town to least:
Andrius (I'm not thrilled with his level of activity, but when he posts, he posts Town), Rev (I don't buy the whole argument that Sven would claim miller tracker and not be Town. Also, his VIness was a Town VIness, not scum being coy. That said, this read is mostly hinged on these two suspicions. He's not someone we can take to LYLO for example. Nacho will remember this, hopefully: remember when I lynched a Doctor Day 3 (Mute) because he protected twice in a row and I was paranoid. You were the scum IC that game. It's kinda like this with scum unlikely to perform a kill and everyone will question Rev's role for the rest of the game.) Sajin (had an early town read on him from his posts, particularly 294 when he pushed the lynch aggressively, but he's not been doing the same quality work)

Town, most to least:
Nacho, who generally has been working harder than anyone to figure shit out, Orc, who has been trying to direct Town traffic all game. GiF, who's asking the right questions--although, where'd he go?
WAAAAIIIT a minute. how do you have nacho and orc down as town for the reasons you gave and me as scum when they are both sheeping my reads? like how does that even work?

also @ varsoon

you keep putting us in town and then you are putting us as scum and there is zero progression of your read. explain
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2121 (isolation #181) » Tue May 28, 2013 2:37 am

In post 2045, Cabd wrote:You have no opinion about Orc, Nacho, or 2?

Like, the three most active players?
are you even reading this game? I have been actively working with orc, nacho and mac and 2 is scum.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (isolation #182) » Tue May 28, 2013 2:39 am

In post 2048, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2035, TheReverend wrote:
In post 2032, Varsoon wrote:Then fucking vote for me, you shit.
This is feigned anger. Yet another scum tell. Does anyone think he's actually pissed with me because I ran a case vs him? I don't see why he'd be pissed if he's town.

I'm like 95% sure we have scum here in varsoon. I'm certainly willing to put my vote there.

vote - varsoon

If town doesn't want to swing for varsoon, I think I like an AJ lynch over 2 for this reason...
In post 675, Varsoon wrote:@Orc: Man, what do you have against me? I'd rather be your friend.
Also, why bring up something like "AJ or Varsoon, the guy who sheeped him", when in 367 you do the same thing with your vote?
I feel like you're scum-slipping, and you're trying too hard to play town-leader.
An AJ scum flip will look really bad for varsoon imo.
"Yeah, let's set up lynches, that way, when I bus my partner, we can lynch out a free town."
Or you're just working on faulty logic.
The correlation between AJ and me is poorly founded here, since I'm making reference to something Orc said. If you'd pay attention, I've had AJ as scummy for most of the game here, and if he flips scum, then I'm right. I'm a bit hesitant to say it's 100% scum slot, since I could see town motivation in some of his posts.
I'm glad that you can 'read' emotions from text, or tell that it's feigned anger or not. :P
Thanks for the vote, hope my wagon goes over the hill and you feel really stupid on my flip.
Although, as I've learned, most players of this game have no humility, nor do they ever blush.

In post 2036, TiphaineDeath wrote:Wow, just wow.

vote varsoon

I hereby formally apologize rev, I think I was wrong about you.
I've never read town write "Wow, just wow."
Scumslip
you said nothing when 2 did it
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2126 (isolation #183) » Tue May 28, 2013 3:49 am

In post 2071, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 2048, Varsoon wrote:I've never read town write "Wow, just wow."
Scumslip.
God damn it, I hate this reasoning, it's a sack of shit from the abyss. 95% of 'scumslips' aren't.

Unlike reaction tests, the majority of players that accuse of scum slips aren't necessarily town.

TD's horrible because he's posting in a way that doesn't involve a huge amount of scum hunting and isn't alignment indicative. (Generally, people who are Town want to be helpful in this regard.) Not because of "wow, just wow."

You're almost playing this game like scum Ghostlin would play it, create as much chaos as possible, keep people guessing if you're town or scum, and then ride the bullshit wave to a victory. Be sure not to include any actual thoughts beyond the most shallow, you can't fake reasoning well anyhow. (Yes. Self-meta's useless, but you're acting in a way I feel I would act if I got a scum role.)

The 'gambit' that I thought only Town would be dumb enough to suggest..I'm still wrapping my head around if that's still true, because you act a little insanely stupid and then you slip me a mindfuck mickey
I feel this exact same way. I think he is crazy. he will say some really good things but the rest of is...crazy. majiffy half has him down as VI.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (isolation #184) » Tue May 28, 2013 5:42 am

In post 2094, Varsoon wrote:I see myself as a weaker voice because I don't have very much experience on this site. More experienced players are less likely to consider what I have to say, and actually seem to prefer conversations that exclude me. Often, I bring up who I think is scum, and it gets largely ignored, or blown off as me giving off lots of noise rather than actually hunting scum.
The suffocation of a weak voice refers to when people discredit me, or other players who aren't given much town-merit. Something along the lines of what Orc is doing, where he considers everything I have to say as absurd, rather than, you know, holding some sort of content or approach. It's especially bad when personal assaults are tied in, as it makes me not want to do work for town because town doesn't care/will treat me like crap whenever I do. The same goes for people treating other players that way. Suffocation is a way of keeping town that could have a say from wanting to participate, and, therefore, reads as scummy to me.
I feel I am a weak voice because I can't start a wagon, no matter how much evidence or text or effort I pour into it. I can put a vote, but people won't buy it unless it's backed by one of the 'bigger' players.
okay I think I can help here cos I know what is like to feel left out. and I don't mean crazy in a pejorative way, I think orc is batshit insane sometimes but I love him and love playing with him.

what is happening is that nacho/orc/mac/us all have town reads on each other and are actively trying to work together. imagine all of us huddled in a group, facing out with guns cocked and loaded....moving in a herd. it would take a cop read for us to back from our town reads on each other. if you do any online gaming nacho is tanking, mac and I are dpsing and orc is guarding our rear with a cannon. nacho is trying to pull people in and move scum out. we are trying bottleneck scum's options by not giving them any room to hide. we are trying to pave the way for a town win.

what makes a strong player is not starting and leading bws or running gambits. what makes a strong player are players who know how to find town and work with others so that town can control the lynches, not scum. different people lead at different times and play different roles and all of those are necessary and good. town wins as a team and loses as a team. when people play their roles well, town wins.

town generally moves in herds, that is why it is scums job to get in there stir up wifom and get the herd dispersed and disorganised. we are trying to make that does not happen. ever.

stop it with the gambits all those usually do is give scum room to hide, stop sulking cos you feel like no one is listening to you or following you and come join our team cos nacho wants to give you a gun but I am afraid you will shoot us in the back over ungrounded paranoia. but w/e...from here on out it is your choice.

I hope this makes sense.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2139 (isolation #185) » Tue May 28, 2013 6:59 am

varsoon if you are not accepted it will be because of your choice.

we are probably going to be lynching 2 today. nacho has a smoking gun on aj and I have one tying aj and 2 together. it will be discussed in postgame.

mac asked you some questions about how you got your read on 2 from the gambit and I think that you ought to go back and look at those cos your answers were based on a series of erroneous assumptions that made about 2 and how 2 would have reacted to it. those were some really good questions.

and rev you are doing fine. a lot of people have mixed opinions when it comes to town blocs. I have gotten burned putting scum in bloc before but meh I have had way more success than failures with them.

and rev you are fine Image

eta: ghostlin, how about you tell me what do you find scummy so that we can have some interaction that will firm up your read.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (isolation #186) » Tue May 28, 2013 7:24 am

In post 2142, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 2139, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:ghostlin, how about you tell me what do you find scummy so that we can have some interaction that will firm up your read.
If I told you literally nothing, would you lynch me for telling the truth? Because that's the truth.

You don't seem to be engaged in obfuscatory behavior like Varshoon; you're not posting reads with no rhyme, reason or meaning like MS;
you're definitely accurate
and there's something to read unlike TD; you've read my TMT case by now--I forgot to mention the rest of his posts are fluff, and KBW has done all of the above, plus has utterly failed to turn around a slot I didn't like for it's lack of contribution.

But I can't read you the same way I read a single player. I've found, at least in my case, hydrae don't necessarily work that way. I want to desperately believe you guys are Town, but I can't invest the head capital in it.
what am I definitely accurate about?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2152 (isolation #187) » Tue May 28, 2013 7:46 am

he is taking more of a backseat for now and letting me do my thing. the further the game goes along if we are still alive, he will take over more. and I think he trusts mine and nacho's read on you
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2185 (isolation #188) » Tue May 28, 2013 12:09 pm

rev, mac

what 2 is doing right now is spam posting and burying good content with shit posts so that when orc comes back from v/la, andy checks back in, sajin pops i, nacho comes back they will have wade through pages and pages and try to keep track of relevant points. rev you have direct experience of scum doing this, this is what uber goober did in posh and everyone for some god knows reason had him as town for it. do you understand now why I wanted uber goober lynched so bad? it is a subtle way for scum to try to undermine the control that town has in the game. and trust me, town is in control.

so stop helping him do this okay?

both of you keep your eyes on me and stay focused

2 do you think you could pretend to be town for 5 minutes and stop posting
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2195 (isolation #189) » Tue May 28, 2013 3:05 pm

In post 2194, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2175, ² wrote:
In post 2058, Keybladewielder wrote:Haven't paid much attention to Orc or 2,, but Nacho literally always plays the same from what Ive seen. So nulln o him
He's way more dedicated to this game than what I'm used to. How far are you in your read?

- b
he was pretty dedicated in pj
whoops that was me!
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2196 (isolation #190) » Tue May 28, 2013 3:07 pm

andy

who are you

I want to talk to you

but you do not seem to want to talk to me :(
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (isolation #191) » Tue May 28, 2013 7:26 pm

Babe I'm ok with lynching Andy if you're still feeling it. I could compile a fairly strong case.

Otherwise we can keep on the 2/AJ path.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (isolation #192) » Tue May 28, 2013 7:33 pm

Laziness.

What questions do you have? You have my attention for about 15 minutes before I switch over to Mad Men and a nice IPA.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2208 (isolation #193) » Tue May 28, 2013 7:36 pm

Fyi these are
my
current reads. Mollie and I share on a few.

Scum
{² , Aj The Epic, Andrius, BROseidon, Cabd, Tiphane, Varsoon}

Town
{dntfkingcare, Ghostlin, GuyInFreezer, MS, Orci, Rach, Sajin, Nacho}

Null
{Keybladewielder, Mac, Rev, TMTOLBTWNTOF}
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2209 (isolation #194) » Tue May 28, 2013 7:37 pm

I also strongly feel this is multiball. Mollie is still unsure.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2210 (isolation #195) » Tue May 28, 2013 7:38 pm

Oops put Varsoon in the wrong spot; he's town. I'm reading him as VI.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (isolation #196) » Tue May 28, 2013 7:44 pm

Also you're probably one of my stronger town reads so we need to collaborate on some times to be on so we can discuss regularly.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2213 (isolation #197) » Tue May 28, 2013 7:55 pm

In post 2212, Andrius wrote:
In post 2209, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I also strongly feel this is multiball. Mollie is still unsure.
I could see it going either way, not like it matters this early on.
It's definitely something we should keep in mind. Scumhunting in multiball isn't so easy as "oh he looks like he's trying to discern alignments".
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2215 (isolation #198) » Tue May 28, 2013 8:04 pm

Multiball means multiple scum teams.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2216 (isolation #199) » Tue May 28, 2013 8:11 pm

Rach give me a list of reads on players in the game, please.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”