²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 3:41 am

Post by ² »

In post 1721, ² wrote:Nacho (or anyone) can you give me a link to an AJ scum game you think is relevant? I found an ancient one. His posts are nothing like in this game.

- f
or a name. or a mod name.

I'm leaving for a music fest in a little while. what I don't wrap up shortly will probably wait until tomorrow.

- f
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 5:10 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 924, Svenskt Stål wrote:so i am never reading pages 9-37 except skimming

jfc this game moves fast

also, if scum wins this then i will eat my hat.

just keep this up for days and scum wont be able to, also.. nacho+orc+2+batb seems town so gl hf

happy wifom attack
what does everybody think about this post

cos I think he put in his replacement request right after this
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 5:11 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I mean why as town would you spread wifom before you leave?
whew!
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 5:17 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Back to your hydra you go. :P

I can definitely see "screw you I'm going home" feel.

But I don't know what to make of that "happy wifom attack."

What does he trying to spin WIFOM of?
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 5:34 am

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

In post 1726, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 924, Svenskt Stål wrote:so i am never reading pages 9-37 except skimming

jfc this game moves fast

also, if scum wins this then i will eat my hat.

just keep this up for days and scum wont be able to, also.. nacho+orc+2+batb seems town so gl hf

happy wifom attack
what does everybody think about this post

cos I think he put in his replacement request right after this
this was me
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 5:34 am

In post 1727, pirate mollie wrote:I mean why as town would you spread wifom before you leave?
and this me

mod you can delete the above if you want
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 5:35 am

and I am back in gif that was a big whoops :P
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 5:35 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1710, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1707, Varsoon wrote:You're saying that he's made a list of scum-suspects and so scum'll NK everyone not on the list, right?
No, he's making a list of lynches, which methodical lynches can cause death of town and townies.

As for Braveheart known reference, someone mentioned it earlier in the thread. TMTOLBTNTOF is his name, for "They may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom", a William Wallace quote.
Yeah, but it's not like town's going to mindlessly lynch down the list, especially when it starts flipping town.

In post 1711, RachMarie wrote:yep thats what the letters mean he told me in the onsite chat one day. Cause I asked him about it... It is amaxing what happens when you ask questions...

Speaking of which:

I have some questions for ya all

I do have work to do plus NS and I are getting ready for company. I get to meet his son this weekend. So I was not able to continue earlier Mac BTW why so hot on me? There are 20 players in this game who else are you looking at? Do you have town reads as well as me for scum? Tunneling tends to make you miss the bigger picture... ...

Var I am not ignoring you, but so far I have not really seen any glaring tells either way from you so you still are prob leaning town. One of these days I will get a chance to play with you when you are scumz...

Ghost do you have anything else besides the whole calling me stupid and trolling? Cause yeah not impressed with that, though overall you seem towny I still need to really look over your ISO more Unlike the TD dude you actually have posted a fair bit.

TD dude umm anything else besides no one can read that fast? Cause that is not that much of a case, especially with as few posts as you have. I know that Nacho has you as town but I have you as kinda meh atm...

DFK??? ummm still waiting for more from you? I do understand the pace of the game is really fast and furious, lots of hyper poster, but umm we definitely need MORE from you.

MS is definitely a bit of pot meet kettle cause his ISO is also very short whilst he complains to Nacho for putting TD on the town list but not him ummm ... You definitely need to post more, and I will say that at least TD has posted some content... you can go in the leaning scumz pile...

more later cause this already must be a wall

Is Jon even in this game? Has anyone metastalked him to see if he is just not posting much? Cause this is not typical of his play from when I have played with him before... He was much more active. The whole shit I forgot about this game is understandable, but since then?

I guess Rach is town?
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 5:35 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

I'm gonna take, he hates us all, for five hundred dollars.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 5:36 am

Post by Varsoon »

I can see it now. Hopeful replaces in on D1,
Realizes he has to read a short novel,
Replaces out
The cycle never ends.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 5:40 am

how does this:
In post 1551, ² wrote:
I mucked around and skimmed a half dozen or so games in the meta pile a couple days ago. what I saw was that his play style is kinda scary because his not-town game looks pretty similar to his town game, and it's not like he's significantly dumbing down on the town side IMO.

but, to the extent I could discern a difference, it seems to be maybe lack of focus in terms of what he reacts to/presses on. he won at endgame as an arsonist in a recent game, which I thought was a hell of a game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=27065

I did not find a smoking gun this time. either I have missed something obvious or I just don't know what I am looking for.

- f
go with this:
In post 1721, ² wrote:Nacho (or anyone) can you give me a link to an AJ scum game you think is relevant? I found an ancient one. His posts are nothing like in this game.

- f
if you think he is playing differently than what you had noticed about in his games why did you not push him for a stronger read?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 5:43 am

In post 1728, GuyInFreezer wrote:Back to your hydra you go. :P

I can definitely see "screw you I'm going home" feel.
and why would he say that? I would think if sven were town he would stay in the game and win don't you?
But I don't know what to make of that "happy wifom attack."

What does he trying to spin WIFOM of?
again why would he want to spread wifom to town?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 5:55 am

In post 1732, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1707, Varsoon wrote:You're saying that he's made a list of scum-suspects and so scum'll NK everyone not on the list, right?
No, he's making a list of lynches, which methodical lynches can cause death of town and townies.

As for Braveheart known reference, someone mentioned it earlier in the thread. TMTOLBTNTOF is his name, for "They may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom", a William Wallace quote.
Yeah, but it's not like town's going to mindlessly lynch down the list, especially
when it starts flipping town
so at what point on that list will we start lynching town cos it kind of sounds like you know that someone on that list is town
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 6:10 am

Post by ² »

In post 1735, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:how does this:
In post 1551, ² wrote:
I mucked around and skimmed a half dozen or so games in the meta pile a couple days ago. what I saw was that his play style is kinda scary because his not-town game looks pretty similar to his town game, and it's not like he's significantly dumbing down on the town side IMO.

but, to the extent I could discern a difference, it seems to be maybe lack of focus in terms of what he reacts to/presses on. he won at endgame as an arsonist in a recent game, which I thought was a hell of a game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=27065

I did not find a smoking gun this time. either I have missed something obvious or I just don't know what I am looking for.

- f
go with this:

- f
if you think he is playing differently than what you had noticed about in his games why did you not push him for a stronger read?
realized the scum game was over a year ago. bureaucracy?

phoneposting. won't be around much until late tonight.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 6:11 am

Post by ² »

In post 1735, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:how does this:
In post 1551, ² wrote:

- f
go with this:

- f
realized the scum game was over a year ago. bureaucracy?

phoneposting. won't be around much until late tonight.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 6:16 am

Post by TheReverend »

Mollie, you've played me when I'm town, right? I'm more than capable of spreading WIFOM when town, either for personal amusement, or to fuck with scum.

I obviously don't know what was going through sven's mind when he posted that. But in my experience (see malp in my scum game I linked), millers tend to play a strange game because it's a shitty role. I guess he wanted to amuse himself to make the game that little bit more enjoyable for him.

It's going to be very difficult for me to explain why sven was saying certain things. All I can say is it's obviously not a scum tell from my pov. Like I've said plenty of times already, so long as I am not allowed to make lylo, I am not a problem for town. There's a good chance we have a vig, that's how I expect to die tbh. Honestly, worrying about my role at this stage is wasting your time and effort. I'd suggest you focus on people who might actually be a problem for town later on.

I'm expecting to be vig'd way before it matters.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 6:22 am

Post by ² »

I'll pay attention to this game later tonight or tomorrow.

- b
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 6:44 am

Post by Varsoon »

@Rev: We could always use my gambit to confirm your alignment/role.

In post 1737, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 1732, Varsoon wrote:

Yeah, but it's not like town's going to mindlessly lynch down the list, especially
when it starts flipping town
so at what point on that list will we start lynching town cos it kind of sounds like you know that someone on that list is town

Ah, you're reading that a bit wrong. The second part of the sentence should be a dependent clause relying on the first half.

So,
Town won't mindlessly lynch down a list.
Town especially won't mindlessly lynch down a list if people on that list flip town.

Does it make more sense now?
Also, I can be sure that one out of those five people isn't scum, so long as our game follows typical ratios and has only 4 scum in it. Although, there's no way for me to know how many scum are in this setup.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 6:49 am

Post by TheReverend »

In post 1742, Varsoon wrote:@Rev: We could always use my gambit to confirm your alignment/role.
What gambit? I'm sorry I haven't read the thread yet, I've just been ISO'ing those with small ISOs.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 6:52 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1743, TheReverend wrote:
In post 1742, Varsoon wrote:@Rev: We could always use my gambit to confirm your alignment/role.
What gambit? I'm sorry I haven't read the thread yet, I've just been ISO'ing those with small ISOs.

Can't reveal the details prematurely, but we'll need at least you, me, and two or three other people to make it work.
Orc doesn't think it'll work, but I've got some faith in it.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 6:54 am

Post by TheReverend »

I'm not sure I trust you tbh. I'd be worried about these other two or three people.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 6:57 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1745, TheReverend wrote:I'm not sure I trust you tbh. I'd be worried about these other two or three people.

Once I explain it, it'll make a lot more sense.

The other people need to be around to confirm things, and to allow me to use it.
Like I said earlier in the thread, it'll likely only work once.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 6:59 am

Post by Varsoon »

I'm going to go cut grass, but if any other players want to entertain my gambit/actually use it on Reverend, please let me know.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 7:01 am

Post by TheReverend »

I don't like it. I'd rather just be lynched. Even seeing who would be willing to be join the gabit might give scum clues as to whether they are PR or not, if I were cop for example I'd be very careful about stepping up to the plate. I feel this is going to help scum narrow the cop pool. So no, I don't like this idea. Maybe if orc and nacho want to play, I can play then, because orc and nacho have been named by me, and not stepped forward, and these guys are obviously high NK priority anyway, so it minimises scum information.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Sat May 25, 2013 7:02 am

Post by Varsoon »

Orc would probably only do it to prove I'm wrong, or something like that.

Regardless, it won't really out the other players. They are just there to make sure that I'm not full of shit and that you're not lying.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”