borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 1.15

[6] ² (Andrius, Varsoon, orcinus_theoriginal, Nachomamma8, BROseidon, TheReverend)
[3] TMTOLBTWNTOF (Ghostlin, Aj The Epic, ²)
[2] Aj The Epic (RachMarie, Mac)
[2] Varsoon (Sajin, Cabd)
[1] TheReverend (TiphaineDeath)
[1] TiphaineDeath (Metal Sonic)

[5] Not Voting (dntfkingcare, Keybladewielder, GuyInFreezer, BeautyAndTheBeast, TMTOLBTWNTOF)

With 20 alive, it is 11 to lynch.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-06-04 10:00:00)

Cabd is V/LA through 5/27
Sajin is V/LA through 5/27
GuyInFreezer is V/LA through 5/28
orcinus_theoriginal is V/LA "through the end of the week"

Still looking for a replacement for dntfkingcare
beefycheese
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by Cabd »

Now we're getting started.

This is a catch-up post as of post #2014, so anything after that is not figured in here.

I'm doing a complete re-read of the game, so some of this may be a repeat of things I or others have said, but it's my own take on stuff.

Topic #1: The Miller Slot

Upon re-reading the first few pages of interaction with Sven, without being "in the moment" I'm less sure as to the alignment of the slot. I don't like a lot of the WIFOM generated by Sven before he left, but he does seem genuinely pissed about getting the role. Not how I'd play miller, but eh. His replacement seems a bit better about everything. I think leaving the miller to a backup lynch and or a vig kill is fine. The tracker results will have to be verified by death anyways; we won't be able to trust any results of it until then.

Topic #2: TiphaineDeath

I counted. It took me three minutes and thirty-six seconds to ISO TD from his first post to post #1242. However, I really don't get his 2 read. Also, a good majority of his posts are one-liners with no actual readability, which does worry me. I'll write this one down as light lean scum. I'll also note that him pushing this MS scum slip reads almost identical to me pushing a "scum slip" of my partner in my most recent scum game (the newbie one I linked with JMO), so MS flipping scum would not affect his read one way or the other.

Topic #3: "2"

This hydra sure does talk a lot. 2 is sitting in the scum list of around half the town right now, and I'm inclined to agree. Personally, going back and seeing the first few pages did it for me, with the early read of sven of town without any other context, guts me to think that they know full well sven's alignment and that they're telling the truth. If 2 flips scum at the end of today, I'll feel much better about our miller slot, as well. The "4 scum" thing that happened in not one but TWO posts is pretty damning too.

Topic #4: Varsoon (and his Gambit)

The actual fuck was that? That was so inherently anti-town and shitty, I'm at a loss for words. Varsoon, what on earth gave you the idea that this stupid gambit was viable? This very well could have led to mod kills for players had the mod not been at hand to shut you down. That said, if he ever gets to L-1 and claims anything male at all, hammer his liar ass. He hopped on the "Imma girl guys" wagon.

Topic #5: AJ

Like I said long time ago, I feel like at least one scum would avoid the miller clusterfuck entirely and find another target. AJ gave a bit of lip service to the miller thing then went the other direction and voted TD. Post 450 he pushes TD again. What I'm really curious about though is why in post 1146 his reads state Bro to be the most town person of everyone.

Topic #6: Metal Sonic:

Sonic is kind of worrying me, but the main thing that pinged my scumdar was him suddenly agreeing with me as being town without any explanation given, right after all the major town players did so. The ISO was also a bit screwy, obviously he didn't read each post, it was a skim, if anything at all.

Topic #7: My Current Reads List

Town (in no specific order):
Nacho
Orc
Andy
Beauty/Beast
Guy in Freezer
Mac (Being super suspicious of me and doing his homework? +1)

Null:
Reverend (leaning more town though now)
Ghostlin (Leaning town though)
Rach (Say more, jeez)
TMTOLBTWNTOF (he's done nothing really, two or three posts isn't enough for a solid read IMO)
Keybladewielder (start posting, let us form a read of you. Also, you claimed to have reads so out with them)
dntfkingcare (We'll see how his replacement reads, his posts were devoid of much of anything tbh)
Sajin (I need to ISO you before I sort you into either pile)
Bro (I need to ISO you, too)

Here be Likely Scum(s):
AJ
Metal Sonic
Varsoon
TD

Obviously not all five of those are the actual scumteam (jeez wouldn't THAT be nice) but that's the list I want to bark up.

Voting AJ and proud of it.

VOTE: AJ
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

So the most recent post on a case against me is a mention of 1148* (Not 1146)? Sure, fantastic. Carry on, 2027.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 2008, TheReverend wrote:I'm reading varsoon's ISO and I'd like to rephrase that last comment...

varsoon is scum and it's obvious as shit.
In post 2015, TheReverend wrote:
Spoiler:

In post 136, Varsoon wrote:I'll claim town,
hey guys.
Why townclaim first post?
In post 210, Varsoon wrote:Oh, I'm just town. I'm not gonna claim any more than that, because then I'm doing scum's work for them.
Weird thing to say.
In post 210, Varsoon wrote:I'm not really convinced you're scum or town right now, Sven. Leaning more town than scum, but who knows?
Fence sitting on miller issue.
In post 210, Varsoon wrote:Don't worry so much about that, Orcinus. I'll be playing pretty regular town today with a bit of sleuthing if I find time for it.
More pointless town talk. This is still only his 2nd post, how many times has he said "town"?
In post 210, Varsoon wrote:Not putting a vote anywhere since I don't feel strongly enough to do so.
Still 2nd post.
In post 210, Varsoon wrote:VOTE: TiphaineDeath
Yeah still 2nd post.
In post 221, Varsoon wrote:Regardless, I'm not going to think of you as miller-tracker, but as Sven, the maybe-town-guy.
Not 2nd post any more! Still fence sitting on miller.
In post 241, Varsoon wrote:I'm always town. And never any cool roles, like Monado-wielder.
He really wants to emphasise his alignment, doesn't he?
In post 256, Varsoon wrote:I'm a girl, too. Girl-power, I guess.
Girl claim? Your profile says male! Obviously I'm not suggesting this is a scumtell, but it confuses me all the same.
In post 675, Varsoon wrote:@Sajin: You're probably scum, since you can't figure out anything from what I've posted so far and you're so quick to dismiss me as a useless fluffer of radio noise or whatever wiki-able word you're using this time. You've also been perched pretty conspicuously all game. Who remembers that Sajin is even in this game, off the top of their heads? Not I.
But, really, it makes me sad that you're so cruel, since I can only read you as a town jerk or scum trying to suffocate a weaker voice.
Scum claim harder please.
In post 675, Varsoon wrote:@Beauty&Beast: Think you're reading too much into things, also, I think it was GIF that you should attribute the "is that really a slip" to, rather than me. I could be wrong here, but, eh. Otherwise, I really like your performance in this game, so you're town in my books.
HARDER I SAY.
In post 675, Varsoon wrote:@Orc: Man, what do you have against me? I'd rather be your friend.
Ooh that's good, that's real good.
In post 675, Varsoon wrote:Anyways,
VOTE: Orcinus_theoriginal

You're too infallible and it doesn't sit right. Town should be more skeptical of you.
Oh man that's the one, perfecto.

I can't be bothered to keep walling. Everything I read from varsoon gives me weird vibes. This is scum.
@Cadb: Of course, if I claim not being a girl, I'll not be a girl, but my role PM said I'm a girl so I'm a girl. Also, with the vote on AJ, It feels like you're bandwaggoning.

@Rev, Give me a second, I'll refute all your points. I care, and I have you as town, but you're making me really doubt that, and, as town, that's probably not something you wanna do--make town think you're scum, that is.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Shit, did not realize that by quick-quoting, it puts it in even quick-replies. Well. Sigh.
Lemme get to this.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by Cabd »

It's not cad-b it's cab-d. If you can't remember it, use "C".
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by TheReverend »

In post 2028, Varsoon wrote:@Rev, Give me a second, I'll refute all your points. I care, and I have you as town, but you're making me really doubt that, and, as town, that's probably not something you wanna do--make town think you're scum, that is.
Could you scum it up any more?

Again you use subtle town references to emphasise your alignment. I don't feel the need to do that when town. This follows from your very first post, which is a town claim. This is what I mean by obvious scum. It's almost too obvious.

I don't care if any townies think I'm scum. I'll either get lynched or vig'd, then yay the miller issue is cleared up. It's actually a lot easier to play miller than I anticipated, at least so far it is.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 2015, TheReverend wrote:
Spoiler:

In post 136, Varsoon wrote:I'll claim town,
hey guys.
Why townclaim first post?
It's my new meta. I'm claiming in all my first posts, or, at least, trying to. It's helpful, because it lets town know I'm town. Also, shitty players will wifom it and scumslip.

In post 210, Varsoon wrote:Oh, I'm just town. I'm not gonna claim any more than that, because then I'm doing scum's work for them.
Weird thing to say.
Weird to not make a PR or VT claim so scum doesn't have to spend a NK to figure out if I am a PR or not? Shut it.

In post 210, Varsoon wrote:I'm not really convinced you're scum or town right now, Sven. Leaning more town than scum, but who knows?
Fence sitting on miller issue.
Oh, so 'Fence-sitting' is the thing people say when they've got no good argument against why someone might be hesitant. Everyone must be decisive, right? I couldn't possibly be trying to have some sort of exchange with Sven here at all.

In post 210, Varsoon wrote:Don't worry so much about that, Orcinus. I'll be playing pretty regular town today with a bit of sleuthing if I find time for it.
More pointless town talk. This is still only his 2nd post, how many times has he said "town"?

If you can't perceive a point in it, maybe you should order glasses.
Furthermore, I'm explaining to Orc how I'll be approaching this game.

In post 210, Varsoon wrote:Not putting a vote anywhere since I don't feel strongly enough to do so.
Still 2nd post.
Yeah, it's my second post. What's the point?

In post 210, Varsoon wrote:VOTE: TiphaineDeath
Yeah still 2nd post.
Probably P-Edit or to put pressure with a vote.

In post 221, Varsoon wrote:Regardless, I'm not going to think of you as miller-tracker, but as Sven, the maybe-town-guy.
Not 2nd post any more! Still fence sitting on miller.

Look at the above. And, if you'd pay attention, in this post I put Sven in a town bucket while saying that the miller claim isn't as interesting as Sven's playing altogether.

In post 241, Varsoon wrote:I'm always town. And never any cool roles, like Monado-wielder.
He really wants to emphasise his alignment, doesn't he?
Just to get it through your thick head. :3

In post 256, Varsoon wrote:I'm a girl, too. Girl-power, I guess.
Girl claim? Your profile says male! Obviously I'm not suggesting this is a scumtell, but it confuses me all the same.
The character in my role/character PM is a female.

In post 675, Varsoon wrote:@Sajin: You're probably scum, since you can't figure out anything from what I've posted so far and you're so quick to dismiss me as a useless fluffer of radio noise or whatever wiki-able word you're using this time. You've also been perched pretty conspicuously all game. Who remembers that Sajin is even in this game, off the top of their heads? Not I.
But, really, it makes me sad that you're so cruel, since I can only read you as a town jerk or scum trying to suffocate a weaker voice.
Scum claim harder please.

Not seeing how this is a scum claim. This is literally how I felt about Sajin at the time.

In post 675, Varsoon wrote:@Beauty&Beast: Think you're reading too much into things, also, I think it was GIF that you should attribute the "is that really a slip" to, rather than me. I could be wrong here, but, eh. Otherwise, I really like your performance in this game, so you're town in my books.
HARDER I SAY.
Still not seeing it. I'm correcting B&B on misattributing a town-tell, and stating that I see B&B's post up that point as town.

In post 675, Varsoon wrote:@Orc: Man, what do you have against me? I'd rather be your friend.
Ooh that's good, that's real good.
Messin' with orc is always good.

In post 675, Varsoon wrote:Anyways,
VOTE: Orcinus_theoriginal

You're too infallible and it doesn't sit right. Town should be more skeptical of you.
Oh man that's the one, perfecto.

Yeah, and it's true, what I said. :P

I can't be bothered to keep walling. Everything I read from varsoon gives me weird vibes. This is scum.
So, when I flip town, despite claiming town, reiterating that I'm town, and even playing town, you'll be convinced that I'm town then, right?
Then fucking vote for me, you shit.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 2030, Cabd wrote:It's not cad-b it's cab-d. If you can't remember it, use "C".
Cool, I'll try to remember.
Honestly, people are going to get your name wrong on here.
I've been Varswoon and Varshoon and Vorsan, even.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 2031, TheReverend wrote:
In post 2028, Varsoon wrote:@Rev, Give me a second, I'll refute all your points. I care, and I have you as town, but you're making me really doubt that, and, as town, that's probably not something you wanna do--make town think you're scum, that is.
Could you scum it up any more?

Again you use subtle town references to emphasise your alignment. I don't feel the need to do that when town. This follows from your very first post, which is a town claim. This is what I mean by obvious scum. It's almost too obvious.

I don't care if any townies think I'm scum. I'll either get lynched or vig'd, then yay the miller issue is cleared up. It's actually a lot easier to play miller than I anticipated, at least so far it is.
Slam a vote, start a wagon, and get me lynched.
I'm town now and I'll still be town then.
Alternatively, you could actually hunt scum.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by TheReverend »

In post 2032, Varsoon wrote:Then fucking vote for me, you shit.
This is feigned anger. Yet another scum tell. Does anyone think he's actually pissed with me because I ran a case vs him? I don't see why he'd be pissed if he's town.

I'm like 95% sure we have scum here in varsoon. I'm certainly willing to put my vote there.

vote - varsoon

If town doesn't want to swing for varsoon, I think I like an AJ lynch over 2 for this reason...
Also, why bring up something like "AJ or Varsoon, the guy who sheeped him", when in 367 you do the same thing with your vote?
I feel like you're scum-slipping, and you're trying too hard to play town-leader.
An AJ scum flip will look really bad for varsoon imo.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Wow, just wow.

vote varsoon

I hereby formally apologize rev, I think I was wrong about you.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

hey cabd you do realise that you have only 3 peeps in your scumpile don't you?

who are the other 2 you were referring to
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by Cabd »

Here be Likely Scum(s):
AJ
Metal Sonic
Varsoon
TD

That's five. Where did you get three?
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by TheReverend »

Cabd, you think TD is bussing varsoon here? I'd be more inclined to look at TD in the event of a varsoon town flip, though tbh I'd expect to die very fast if that were to happen. I have TD as town because his attack at me felt genuine. He might just have fooled me, sure, but I'm sticking with him in town pile for now, especially with his shift to varsoon. But if varsoon were to flip town, his vote would then be very opportunistic, and would rightly deserve scrutiny.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:38 pm

Hey what's going on in this game?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Cabd »

No, 2036 makes me feel better about TD actually, if varsoon is scum. I doubt scum would bus so quickly on a case when it's a miller leading it.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2040, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Hey what's going on in this game?
Wait, what? Is this the other head?
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by Keybladewielder »

ok, basic reads:

Rev - null, but not liking putting his null reads in scum pile.
Cabd - townie
Metal Shounic - null
Varsoon - annoying but town
and AJ - same as always, jerky. leaning scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:42 pm

In post 2042, Cabd wrote:
Brilliant deduction.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by Cabd »

You have no opinion about Orc, Nacho, or 2?

Like, the three most active players?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2044, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 2042, Cabd wrote:
Brilliant deduction.
Can I have a cookie? Which one is this, I always confuse you two. And what is happening is that we are playing mafia. Amazing, I know.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by TheReverend »

keyblade isn't exactly dripping in towntells here.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 2035, TheReverend wrote:
In post 2032, Varsoon wrote:Then fucking vote for me, you shit.
This is feigned anger. Yet another scum tell. Does anyone think he's actually pissed with me because I ran a case vs him? I don't see why he'd be pissed if he's town.

I'm like 95% sure we have scum here in varsoon. I'm certainly willing to put my vote there.

vote - varsoon

If town doesn't want to swing for varsoon, I think I like an AJ lynch over 2 for this reason...
Also, why bring up something like "AJ or Varsoon, the guy who sheeped him", when in 367 you do the same thing with your vote?
I feel like you're scum-slipping, and you're trying too hard to play town-leader.
An AJ scum flip will look really bad for varsoon imo.
"Yeah, let's set up lynches, that way, when I bus my partner, we can lynch out a free town."
Or you're just working on faulty logic.
The correlation between AJ and me is poorly founded here, since I'm making reference to something Orc said. If you'd pay attention, I've had AJ as scummy for most of the game here, and if he flips scum, then I'm right. I'm a bit hesitant to say it's 100% scum slot, since I could see town motivation in some of his posts.
I'm glad that you can 'read' emotions from text, or tell that it's feigned anger or not. :P
Thanks for the vote, hope my wagon goes over the hill and you feel really stupid on my flip.
Although, as I've learned, most players of this game have no humility, nor do they ever blush.

In post 2036, TiphaineDeath wrote:Wow, just wow.

vote varsoon

I hereby formally apologize rev, I think I was wrong about you.
I've never read town write "Wow, just wow."
Scumslip.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:52 pm

In post 2046, Cabd wrote:Can I have a cookie? Which one is this, I always confuse you two. And what is happening is that we are playing mafia. Amazing, I know.
Majiffy. The one who capitalizes and uses punctuation.

And
WOW!
What a
revelation!
How about giving me some footnotes about what you think is
actually going on
in the game instead of being a useless twit?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”