Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:38 am

Post by Sunshine and Rainbows »

half-confirmed, will confer with my partner about what's been happening in the thread when i have more time
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:39 am

who thought it would be a good idea to have in-thread confirmations in a 30 player game
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:49 pm

This is other half confirming, my partner tricked me into thinking the game had already started -.-
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:24 am

i didn't read the confirmation pages, but my partner did. He thinks Epic is grumpy and some guy named *checks* alduskkel is town. The other guy apparently sounded forced whick a bunch of you picked up on? I didn't think he sounded that bad. too sleepy to post logic
-Shadowehz
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:10 am

I already regret this game and hope 15 of you die quickly so I can read what's going on.

Regarding xtopherusD's post 262 and post 275, I'm pleased I'm not the only one who thinks this guy sounds defensive. I don't like his reads and I don't like the way he immediately seems like his back is against the wall when people are staring at him. Want to hear more about current reads instead of why he's not scum. Vifam seems like a dumb wagon to me so. Aalso his post 284 is a big ball of fluff. Nice pillow for me.

robo isn't active lurking anymore then half the game is active lurking and I don't care for votes in his direction either.

In post 357, Paschendale wrote:I'm really disliking everything Robo is saying. He's posting a lot but saying almost nothing. He's basically just difficult and argumentative for no reason. He's pretty much counterproductive as a rule.
Fair enough that Alsrak was only kidding, but it wasn't much of a joke. I think it was just a dumb thing to say.
Unvote

Not sure why anyone is talking about Cheery Dog, he hasn't posted since the game technically started.
I don't see Deasveil's prediction as scummy, just the normal bravado that everyone does, but his vote kinda sucks. NumberQ's 2 posts are not really worthy of much attention.
In post 301, BroodKingEXE wrote:Combatenigma and nacho voting for Noir and calling each other scum is pretty scummy. Noir hasn't even started the game, so I dont know how they expect him to step up his game.

I like this. Rubikscube and Nacho definitely warrant further scrutiny. Not much post confirmation phase yet. But they're worth keeping an eye on.
Edit: Robo's 349 is a bit better. I was considering ending this post with a vote on him, but I don't like some of the other votes on him, especially Nikanor's.

I don't like you. You're talking about how unproductive Robo is but you end this with 'but i don't like the people voting him' who cares about whose voting the scum? Did Nikantor's vote make his posting better? What did 349 change?
Actually what I really don't like is the Vote Alsark JUST KIDDING line. I think the seriousness seemed forced and the fact that you seem to have voted him for saying something dumb instead of scummy confirms this for me. I don't think Rubik or Nacho really need attention right now either.

##Vote: Paschendale

Agree that Sorra's posts sound really eh, will support wagon in that direction. I don't get why the cube has votes like, at all.

The posts I am cut by would make me happy to boot Phillamon too but he's always passive and an easy target so /ignore

-Shadougheh
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:01 am

Although I think your interesting words are town Noir I would ask you compress them more so you aren't starting new pages. I sense that there will be many one liner pages already at this rate. Party hat should shut the f up and possibly get lynched (or shot I saw a cat with a gun seven pages back)

Why is the cube scum? I seriously don't think he's scum this game.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:12 am

In post 536, Nachomamma8 wrote:so most of the posting in the thread right now seems useless.

I can't believe I read 5 pages of one liners. Can you all please. Please just stop spam posting. Just stop it. It's dumb. You're dumb.

Deasvail is acting like a weird little chicken fox. Deasvail what the hell was with the vote on Vifam? If I'm understanding it was a 'stop voting me or else' vote? And then he tells you FU and you unvote him? I don't see why you voted him in the first place.

Re: Titan, post 542, this is Arthur speaking isn't it? I can tell because I disagree with everything you're saying. Please stop taking whiffs at decent people. And explain why Deasvail would be 'high but not scum'. To the other Titan, I don't see how Phil's reads can be parroted at this point because no one else has posted reads. Please post more because it makes me happy.

Can the giant ballsack please at least vote constructively when it's incapable of saying anything worthwhile?
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:15 am

(You'll be able to tell when this isn't Shadoweh because the posts will be half polite and display less hate for humanity)
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:11 am

Concisely, Vifam is town because he's both active and causing content to happen. Evven if it's also in the form of one liners that I hate. (I'm aware it's futile to ask but a girl can dream)

In post 583, Titan wrote:
Bias detected, hm? Those were both my posts. Sí. Might as well answer los dos. Deas reads as doing the stupid/trolling/having fun/bored thing that some townies do sometimes, and it doesn’t really read as scum.

Nope, gonna assume everything you say that I like is Tammy even if it's lacking any sense of spacing or grammar. Deas doesn't do trolling in my experience. He's more like a curious cat. Being kind of bleh is weird to me. He's also a cowardly scum.

As for the reads thing, I know what you mean, but people have expressed alot of different opinions on people, I don't think there are many people who generally -agree- on something yet. As far as I saw his reads came with the why he got there, which is more important for a list really. I can understand what you mean about the scum reads, I just disagree in general I guess.

BT wrote:People I might be interested in voting: Cubix, Pasch, DeasVail, Cheery Dog, Robocopter, Q, xtoph.

This is a p good list other then the cubix and robo but I think this is more literally doing what Titan is accusing Phil of.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:32 pm

Everyone else on the planet got a town read from them, what the hell was scummy about them to you?
Titan: But it wasn't really omgusy he was trying to threaten him with a vote to back off and then backed off when vifam made a >:< face at him
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:40 pm

In post 657, Paschendale wrote:Seriously? Lynch the kinda quiet guy? That's your plan? People shout back and forth and fill the thread with fluff and when someone reads what you've posted and reacts, you try to kill him? Why are you playing this way if you don't want people to react to it? Why aren't you killing Nacho? He's doing the exact same thing except not even voting. He just says "hmmm, that's interesting." I'm reaching actual conclusions.

I don't think anyone has voted you for being 'quieet'. It's more because of how forced you sound, and uh, this frantic WHY NACHO AND NOT ME really doesn't help your case. Should we be voting Nacho? I don't think that's who you're voting right now, so maybe you should explain your suspicion a little further. Alternatively vote yourself. *thumbs up!*

Dan: Damn straight you are now sheep me like a good pawn.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:39 am

Manju hasn't been on yet no. I think I keep missing him because I keep falling asleep around 6pm >x>
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:46 am

##Unvote

I think counting votes random dude put this dude at L-1 and as much fun as accidental lynching would be (it would be p funny) I don't believe accidents are productive. Paschendale should blacklist himself from joining large games if he's going to scream and run away instead of trying to argue back.

Besides some people seem to be interested in Cheery Robo Malp and I would hate to cut the other parties in the thread out. Malp should do that actually reading the person he's voting and get back to us.

Cut by god damnit
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:49 am

I think we're at 14 actually and you already voted the dude. It would be cool to give the mod a chance to post the votecount. (I thought you were fakehammring for the lulz actually)
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:19 am

hey i've read like 0 pages of this game but does anybody else find it weird that alduskkel was a notable presence in the confirmation phase, drew some negative attention, then disappeared completely

i thought he was idiot town at first but ????? why'd he randomly stop caring when he seemed to do so early on

dan and bt lean town but not 100%

i also support paschendale lynch from what i've read and......... eh i'm really just here to say that no bt, i didn't ask shadoweh "HEY WANT TO HYDRA IN A 30P GAME" just to make her do all the work. more incredibly useful content like this coming whenever i have more time :>
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:34 am

well i iso'd cE and this is also a really good lynch, an actual majority of his content is "well X, but Y so it's ok" aka he has maybe one legitimate opinion that he's willing to stick to, shit's funny

the noir vote is bad too, it's a prod and there was no reason for him to shoot for that over the actual scumreads he had mentioned before
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:34 am

i do feel like pasch is Obvscum being Obvscum though. dayvig on him lynch on cE? :>>
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:26 am

i'm 22 pages in and my eyes are just kind of glazing over everything

VOTE: combinatorialEnigma
yeah ok. was going to do this in my next post anyway which is probably just going to be a dumb wall. oh well.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:39 am

stuff i wrote while going through the thread:

again: alduskkel man where did you go. i thought it was weird that he seemed dumb yet pro-active town at first pre-game but then just kinda slumped into the corner as people rebuked him

didn't think nacho's pregame was fake but #210 certainly is. ok maybe faraday is a good player but that's a bullshit reason to sheep him this early and his noir vote wasn't even that good? i think you're forcing a circlejerk so you seem like a good buddy of all the cool people in the town, or something. like the mafia equivalent of That Kid. this is just a dumb earlygame read but looking at his iso he never really got better or did anything useful so....

i'm having trouble reading phill like everytime i see a post of his or check his iso i waffle between awkward town - awkward scum but right now i've settled on the former.

torgonitoh: please stop being a shitty unreadable gimmick account. i am an infinite shot nightvig and will
destroy you

is this xtoph's first game? he reads super self-conscious newbtown to me just from #252. i dont agree with epic #300, that's often how townies scumhunt at a low level of play from my experience

alsark is tryhard town i think. don't have a good explanation for it

not feeling q's one earlygame post as scum since yeah, communication as town is important and if you don't get a case then asking for further explanation is a good idea. but of course he's done jack shit otherwise so that read isn't really valid. i semi-expect he'll have subbed out by the end of the day. in any case votes on him are useless because right now he needs bullets, not rope

this game is annoying. too many people thinking they're super cool self-evident master scumhunters and making minimalist posts barely explaining their cases which doesn't provide realistic pressure on their targets, doesn't persuade people to vote with them and only serves to make them hard to read. take zeta for example, how the fuck is #395 a pro-town post? well i guess it can't be scummy because i'm p sure certain portions of mafiascum think that shit is Top Level Play hurf durf. malpascp, nacho, nikanor, deasvail and buldermar are especially guilty of this. i also don't think i've seen robocopter scumhunt even once? but yeah if i mentioned you in this paragraph then please stop being terrible

zeta got better by #638 at least

i'm going to re-read deasvail after making this post, he just looks really erratic to me right now and i'm not reading him one way or the other. i expect shadoweh would be better at this since she's actually played with him.

yeah i'm struggling to come up with anything substantial but i'll be around for a while if anybody wants to discuss reads with me or something :> i am burnt out of reading though.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:45 am

:X

to be honest i think deasvail's posts just read legit. i don't have a good way to verbalize this either. i am actually bashing my head into a wall trying to verbalize my reads in general this game, i think i should refrain from posting until i'm in a better state of mind.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:46 am

(but i won't because i have no self-control)
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:51 am

i'm actually feeling pretty strongly about nacho-scum but fuck if you're getting a big case about that right now
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:05 am

buldermar if you're town then you are literally cannon fodder, please make a post that isn't terrible and/or spam
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:29 am

Oh good we got a fuckin comedian on the field.
Who are your buddies jackass?

I have to admit that DeasVail's latests posts make me less suspicious of him BUT I'M STILL WATCHING YOU
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:30 am

And if you feel like actually playing mafia you can go back to being 'townie' and lynching people. Otherwise vote yourself and wait for the modkill.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:41 am

Please get vigged. What you are doing is distracting people from playing the game.

I will be especially pissed off if your red text bulb shit distracts from the beautiful Pasch wagon that will greet his replacement. And I am fond of snide remarks because sarcasm is the only language I speak and the only thing that keeps me sane with people like you around.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:15 pm

Noir Por is claiming to be the vig I don't think he's worried about being in his own pocket.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:07 am

In post 1030, Maenara wrote:Are Paschendale and Alsark on the same team?

Who knows? Do you think there's more then one team here?
Where did Noir go? He needs to die too.
VOTE: DeasVail - Because we all know that joining the same wagon as two people you've just accused of being scum is a brilliant idea.
Seriously, though.

Since this is literally your only post in the game so far a few 'whys' added to those would be nice, otherwise I will point the accusatory finger of you trying to slip in a post between walls of scum claims and wutlolski. There's a ton of spam but it's making it pretty easy to get reads on people.

I'd prefer not to fragment the wagons again with people bounding after Titan. I'm surprised Cheery Dog isn't a bigger wagon right now when everyone professes to hate him while the second highest number of votes is on this cE guy.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:15 pm

In post 1042, Pandorica wrote:
In post 1041, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:I'm surprised Cheery Dog isn't a bigger wagon right now when everyone professes to hate him while the second highest number of votes is on this cE guy.

well that involve unvoting paschendale and he has more vooooooootes.

That's a pretty good reason! There are still 22 people who don't have that excuse! (I feel weird because my other head has us voting the competing wagon but I don't think cE has posted yet so gonna wait till Manju is around + cE posts to discuss)

In post 1045, Titan wrote:This rational head (were you really referring to me? Thank you!) has been quite sick for days and has been putting off mafia. I tried to make it through the last dozen or so pages and my head is too foggy to make sense of anything. I'm about ready to ask shadows and rainbows what they think of the scum claim reaction test and sheep that. I also know that shadoweh can read action Dan really well. He reads townish to me, am I right? :p

<3 Yes Dan reads like he's actually trying this game in a townie way. We are going to forge an army.

I think the scum claim reaction is a distraction from important issues like lynching pasch's slot or Cheery Dog and prodding the people who are basically hiding instead of posting in this clusterfuck is more important. At the least it's given me a good townread on Deasvail and to be honest buldermar seems more town for his vehemence in arguing. It obviously wasn't scum just giving up at this point. (I don't know him well enough to say if he'd think of gambitting as scum though so etc)

And to be fair Arthur sounds like he is all over the place. :V
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:46 pm

I will admit this is possible but still wouldn't throw them off a Day 1 lynch unless they do something really bad. Who would I have drinks with?
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:34 pm

malp seems like an angry angry person. I suspect they will be in the middling lynch possibility pile once a few days pass and people start going for less scummy sounding suspects. I get townie vibes from him but it's just ED1 STRONG. As for what to say about Arthur's posts, it's not like the rules of the game change when you become a hydra. Just say what you think about them and be honest. If you are townie the truth will set you free.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:15 am

You should tell him to stop being a wanker so you don't have to auspice between him and the rest of the game. It's a thankless quadrant.
And sometimes underdogs are seen as scummy by everyone because they're scum. Don't be fooled by the cute puppy avatar.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:59 pm

[quote="In post 1168, Maenara"][/quote]
Why is it every time you post I want to kill you more and more?
Thanks for not answering me (I don't even remember what I asked but neither do you obviously). Get off my plastic lovable buddy you off-wagon scum lurker. And possibly die. That would be great.

HEY IF A VIG NOT NAMING ANY NAMES WOULD SHOOT THIS PERSON THAT WOULD BE GREAT POUR FEVOR WHICH IS THANK YOU IN FRENCH.

On other news I see Pasch has inhaled helium and turned into a spazz. Why does it look like the first thing you did is look at your wagon and pick the weakest dude to lynch? In all seriousness I would love to hear how Balloon Man made the decision that ballsack man was the worst voter on him when it looks like he didn't read the other seven people.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:58 pm

hi i haven't been paying attention lately, bt dan epic pandorica hydra partner please tell me who my vote should be on thanks
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:44 am

Quick before work post.

##Vote: Tazaro

Stop trying to confuse people's town reads.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:30 pm

In post 1271, Tazaro wrote:Confuse people's town reads? Why would they be confused and you would be not?

I'm not confused because I'm awesome. (You are never allowed to see my hydra QT which probably proves otherwise.)
I'm saying that you are in my opinion being a detrement to people's thinking by telling them how the obviously townie people are scum for really bad reasons. Like DeasVail who is town. Once I would have blindly believed someone could replace in, sound really crazy, make alot of noise and be town. Then my lover betrayed me at the end by being a giant scumbag. I HAVE NO MERCY FOR YOUR ANTI-TOWN ANTICS ANYMORE.

In post 1308, Maenara wrote:UNVOTE: DeasVail

Was mostly bullshit reasoning anyhow. I just needed a convenient scapegoat on whom to focus my attention while I tried to get in after skipping most of what was before I replaced in.

Now then. Satisfied with DV; enough are vouching for his meta ATM that I'd be willing to let him live even if I had a decent scumread on him, which I don't. Wanted a link between Alsark and Pasch, but with both replacing out, I'm finding that hypothetical too pathetic for me to want it to be true. Got lots of townreads, but those are mainly the obvious ones. Don't like Phil, but think it might just be his usual style seeming forced to me - Can anyone vouch for him not deviating notably from the usual?

I do want Pasch/Taz to be scum, in spite of the guarantee from Nacho, who I got as strong town after his vigorous defense of DV earlier, and I'd be willing to default on a Taz lynch as matters are. Still, want to look at other options too. Noir needs to be vigged or otherwise killed, Vifam is not on my town-list due to his not provoking enough controversy, Buldermar is too controversial to not be a town-read at the moment, and what the seven hells is ActionDan doing? Like, literally. I'd like a description thereof.

VOTE: ActionDan

Just in case some of you missed this high-quality scum post, I'm posting it again so you can join Scumbag 101. To answer the question posed within, ActionDan is "Being Town". As you are scum I can understand why you would need this explained to you.

AVox doesn't sound like a bad lynch either to me. I don't know how to explain it but he feels really.. passive. Not in a confused way, but in a flaccid I have no will to live kind of way.

Also I do have to admit voting for consolidation at this point is stupid, the wagon already dissolved once I'm sure if you actually posted a case people could be convinced to jump elsewhere.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Apparently you liked your scum lover so much that you became one as a hydra. :mad:
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:29 pm

mafia sux and i'm busy right now

i change my mind on nacho, he's town probably. why's nikanor town though?
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:01 pm

I'm a little stunned here, I suddenly have so much more rereading to do.
Cheery Dog is a bad wagon and you should feel bad for voting it.

##Vote: Maenara
for still being a useless lurking POS until I find if someone else is better. I guess long Day 1's are kind of productive after all!
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:21 am

everybody iso maenara and vote him once you realize how terrible he looks

- dan vote is forced and has nothing to do with dan being scummy
- switches from encouraging giving taz a second chance to wanting him to be scum, no other interaction but tried to push deas counterwagon in a really weak manner
- pasch's alsark vote is Obviously Not Distancing im sorry. just consider pasch's overall actions this game and the context of his alsark vote
- even that most recent post is talking about pressure and not who's scum. do you even scumhunt? because you haven't at all this game

this guy is scum and i'd go as far as to bet that he's limescum too. his interactions with pasch's slot are classic scum just managing to avoid clearly touching on a scummy buddy and the rest of his content is weak as hell
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:23 am

In post 1440, Nachomamma8 wrote:
will probably sheep fate when he votes

You are terrible js
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:25 am

avox wagon's good

need to read cheery dog but my partner doesn't think he's scum so w/e
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1463 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:28 am

fuck man i don't know what to think about nacho about this point, his actual content leans town but his rhetoric is forced as shit. like there's nothing even implying fate's slot is town
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:31 am

cheery dog actually doesn't look like scum to me but also his posts have a lot of fluff and are annoying to parse so i 100% endorse vigging him since he's probably gonna be a big push all game and i don't want to have to read him.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1467 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:35 am

In post 1466, AurorusVox wrote:
Vote: Sunshine and Rainbows

can't wait to see u drop that with no mention of it ever happening next time you post, like you've done with everything else
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:39 am

cE hasnt really stopped being scum, there's no new content from him but his "mindspew" post thoughts on pasch are pretty laughable (i think it's more likely cE is non-limescum who thought pasch was idiot town than that cE and pasch are buddies tho)
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (isolation #46) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:41 am

In post 1469, AurorusVox wrote:
In post 1463, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:fuck man i don't know what to think about nacho about this point, his actual content leans town but his rhetoric is forced as shit. like there's nothing even implying fate's slot is town

If you continue pushing piss like this then I won't be dropping it so soon.

scum post
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:02 am

"alsark is town, ##vote his sub"
???????????????????
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:07 am

In post 1480, ActionDan wrote:
S&R: maenara is probably black MC scum. I think what distancing you're picking up is actually more likely to be scum dissiociating itself from a wagon it thinks will flip town.

i think cE's quip about pasch looks more like wagon dissociation than maenara's but they can both be scum. in any case i feel stronger about them being some form of maf than i do about avox

also semi-related i think there are probably 3 scumteams because 3 kills on town-looking players and a sk in a 30 player game would be awful
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:10 am

oh i stopped reading buldermar after his scumclaim. why hasn't he been murdered on policy yet?
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:27 am

i think xtopher is going to give out scumtells in response to being pressed even if he's town, because he's bad

too lazy to iso, por did you ever talk about who you were gonna shoot yesterday?
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:28 am

basically yeah if xtoph thought you were gonna shoot him i wouldn't mind voting in that direction. otherwise i'm just not seeing it
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:39 am

it can probably be inferred that por wasn't blocked by limescum, since they have a flipped redirector who would prefer to hijack the vig and use it as a second nightkill (assuming this a hijacker redirector, not a 1-way driver redirector)
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:41 am

In post 378, Noir wrote:
xtopherusd gets a free pass for autistically formatted Post Sundaes

this was literally the only thing noir said about xtoph

xtoph: A Scum? i can buy it

VOTE: xtophujsdkhdsfkjh

presumably he's with mc and i don't see scum roleblocking the vig unless they were scared of the vig's shot. fuck if i'm actually analyzing xtoph's posts though, i basically always lean town on newb-created "autistically formatted Post Sundaes"
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:45 am

In post 1504, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:it can probably be inferred that por wasn't blocked by limescum, since they have a flipped redirector who would prefer to hijack the vig and use it as a second nightkill (assuming this a hijacker redirector, not a 1-way driver redirector)

actually if por was told nothing, then it's possible this is what actually happened and por was redirected onto epic or something
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:52 am

porf doesn't make sense as sk since he's explicitly drawing attention to himself, including from any sort of scum roleblocker or strongman
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:53 am

how is cE town? like, at all?
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:58 am

but yeah i'm gonna agree with bt about porf's roleblock. actually do still sorta buy xtoph as mc-scum from noir trying to ignore him but in a perfect world porf will be able to resolve this tonight himself

In post 1030, Maenara wrote:Are Paschendale and Alsark on the same team?

meanwhile i just remembered this lmao

VOTE: Maenara

oh wow "don't speculate about the set-up" cut makes this even better
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:01 am

the distancing thing is retarded when you consider pasch's overall level of play so yeah
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (isolation #59) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:03 am

there's a stark difference between "oh shit my buddy said something dumb, time to distance" and "how i vote townie during ed1 being scum is confusing help :( "

furthermore nobody even found what pasch voted alsark for scummy before pasch.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (isolation #60) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:07 am

i'm just saying that "hmm alsark and pasch must be buddies on one of multiple scumteams, yes" makes no sense as a conclusion coming from uninformed majority, especially that early and without any flips
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (isolation #61) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:59 pm

ok
VOTE: mpalsadlapscascoasc

i thought zdenek's sub-in was town but he's overreacting
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1600 (isolation #62) » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:02 am

In post 1475, Fate wrote:I feel like voting Sunshine and clownfuck because I suspect he's the reason this game is 60 pages

No, I'm pretty sure you can blame alot of the dead people for that actually. Maybe scum were doing a public thread quality service.
Swamped with :stuff: but I thumbs up everything my capital impaired side has been saying. I stopped reading buldermar once he started posting in red because he wasn't Pashe. At least he's not green.

Por: Maybe you wouldn't have been roleblocked if you hadn't claimed vig? Can you please shoot Maenara instead of whoever you were aiming at. Especially Zdenek. >_> Though what my partner said about you being redirected actually makes sense. There were three kills so the Razor says you killed one of them.

AVox: u r a sissy scum. Sissy. Why is Nacho so town that you would vote someone else solely for that reason while pretending not to notice we've been saying bad things about you?

I Agree With Everything My Capital Unappreciative Side Says. Except The CE Thing I Am Not Convinced About That. To answer Vifam my rainbow side is doing the posting while I sunshine my way into not sleeping at night. I don't think Zdenek is scum. I really don't think Cheery Dog is scum and his wagon rebuilding is lazy and dumb.

In post 1589, DeasVail wrote:Sunshine, the redirection could have easily been what they did, although I don't know why they would have killed Noir.

It's possible other shenanigans happened? Maybe they thought real hard Noir was otherscum and shot appropriately. Why do you pick out the Noir kill instead of the Epic one?

Hmm, just a thought, but could Alsark/Zdenek maybe be green scum?

no

- Sunshineh
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1669 (isolation #63) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:19 pm

Daykill: abc

this is content
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1670 (isolation #64) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:23 pm

torg: we were also at the base of the pasch wagon a while before that, cool selective reading tho (also for some reason my partner keeps thinking your avatar is a ballsack and not a photoshopped pear??)

man i don't have anything more to say. i still like sheeping malp lynch. i think both malp and maenara are more likely to flip scum than the avox wagon since while avox's post history is Objectively Bad the vote on my slot makes me think he's still thinking independently, don't see scum intent in him voting us when we were pretty widely a town read

i'm not actually analyzing zdenek's posts but since his vote is on zeta he probably doesn't have town's best interest in mind
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1671 (isolation #65) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:25 pm

i am totally lost what did buldermar claim ???
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1672 (isolation #66) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:26 pm

ohhhh you mean the scumclaim

yeah idk i think zdenek's case is a lot more arbitrary than zeta townreading buldermar.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (isolation #67) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:01 pm

well, what pushes him over the other two in your eyes then?

i got the impression abc posted with the wrong account or something
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (isolation #68) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:11 pm

torg: pretty sure i don't think you're scum and wasn't trying to imply i did (town can read selectively too)
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (isolation #69) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:05 pm

In post 1694, BroodKingEXE wrote:Lol, too many Ms UNVOTE: Maenara
VOTE: malscalp
@Cheery I was talking about the consensus in the thread. From a quick feel I think that they are the most considered candidates. I personally haven't seen anything scummy of you.

Have I mentioned lately that everytime this guy posts I get jittery lynch it vibes. I don't even know what he's doing wrong.. I think it's that he looks like he'll just throw onto whatever's there? I dunno but I hate you and your family. What are your read right now? (I haven't read back so if you already posted them post a link or something)

Ballsack
photoshopped pear? neither of us thinks you're scum. Just special. rainbowju likes shiny things. Shiny things are townie.
come on just look at it it totally looks like.. nevermind.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:58 pm

In post 1749, Titan wrote:Agree with shadoweh that everytime broodking posts my gut wants to kill him but I just cant't pinpoint it.

He can die the day after tomorrow after malp/avox. Maybe before maenara or perhaps after. Doesn't really matter.

God setting up lynches for future days is boring.

It wouldn't be as boring if we did them faster, like 3 day speedlynches through maenara/malp/avox/broodking in any order. I'm sure speedlynching always leads to victory! :D
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1803 (isolation #71) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:08 am

In post 1760, Zdenek wrote:Sunshine and Rainbows, your read on Zeta please.

Why are you asking me stupid questions?

I'm reasonably comfy where I am. Fate, how is Cheery Dog less 'textbook' when Cheery has been a lynching target since ED1? Is there anything -malp- has done that makes him town? I half expect Fate to reread someone else and jump them anyways but
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1909 (isolation #72) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:53 pm

In post 1822, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1803, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:Why are you asking me stupid questions?

It's not stupid at all. There's a reason for it.
Why not just answer?

Why are you asking me what my read on the obvtown whose wagon I'm pushing is when it's plainly obvious to fucking everyone that he's town?
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1940 (isolation #73) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:29 am

tbh i thought dan's claim was real and now i'm sad because i wanted two people to pop up dead overnight
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2017 (isolation #74) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:45 pm

dan is right tho
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2086 (isolation #75) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:33 pm

i'd like fate to elaborate on malp-town, preferably after reading zeta's case that spawned the wagon

current scumlist is something like malp, maenara, cE's sub, zdenek, xtoph (look at that reaction to malp's claim). at the very least i wish all these guys would die overnight so the game would become clearer. jury's out on nacho and av but i don't want to like them. i don't see vifam or cheery dog as scum really
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2087 (isolation #76) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:36 pm

phill too probably. i don't have anything strong on him though. or on any of my scumlist other than mae which was my partner's case i'm really just playing this game by gut right now :(
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2089 (isolation #77) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:41 pm

i actually do think fate might have a point about malp being a "multiball garbage dump" given where my scumreads are voting. still find him scummier than cheery dog though. if we were to counterwagon i'd rather it be on maenara or zdenek

VOTE: Maenara this guy is still scum, i am sorry

nacho: i hate literally every post you've made in this thread except this one wall on day 1 and if could vig you without giving a fuck about my win condition i would
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2090 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:42 pm

hate as in disagree with / find annoying / want to punch you over the internet for but not FIND SCUMMY which is the problem. and that one post actually was really townie imo.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2091 (isolation #79) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:46 pm

yeah i took a quick look at your iso and when you're not going hurrr durrr one-liners your content is really townie i guess :X i just disagree with you on like everything important. link me to this post every time i say i hate your play from now on probably
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2092 (isolation #80) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:49 pm

eh

VOTE: Cheery Dog
2 AM decisions
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2093 (isolation #81) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:53 pm

In post 644, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 637, malpascp wrote:ISO Pasch and laugh. Please just do it.

unvote, Vote: Paschendale

I don't think I need to iso him for that to happen.
UNVOTE: ]
VOTE: paschendale

tbh
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2095 (isolation #82) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:02 pm

i guess the case against cheery dog is that he looks like mc or something but literally everything he says about pasch's slot is s u p e r f o r c e d

the gap between his two votes on pasch's slot is also ???. he never really had anything on buld or a reason to unvote buld and despite reading nacho scum enough to vote he has NOT ONCE PUSHED NACHO'S WAGON OR TRIED TO SELL IT TO OTHER PLAYERS how are you helping town if you're town man

and nacho votepark today was lol when he did jack shit to push for nacho's lynch like i said. you don't leave your vote down on somebody who isn't commonly seen as scum unless you're gonna be aggressive about it

yeah i can see this. i think that nacho is wrong and that dog is limescum not black though

my partner is gonna hate me for doing this but too bad
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2096 (isolation #83) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:03 pm

what bugs me is that he's been town tonally. but the vote patterns are shit now that i've given him a quick re-read. let's do this
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2119 (isolation #84) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:07 am

In post 2098, ζ wrote:
In post 2096, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:what bugs me is that he's been town tonally. but the vote patterns are shit now that i've given him a quick re-read. let's do this

tone >>>>> vote patterns

that depends on your skill, familiarity and the acting ability of the player you're judging. like i've said before in this thread there are some types of posts which i almost always read as tonally town, like xtoph's "autistically formatted post sundaes" (rip noir). i have never played with cheery dog and am not an expert on reading his tone, therefore vote patterns are more important to me when i'm trying to figure out whether he's scum or not
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2120 (isolation #85) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:10 am

also regarding malp's claim we can actually just let scum take care of it for us since even if he's maf the other team has no way to be sure of this and i highly doubt they want a potential town superjailer running around
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2308 (isolation #86) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:55 am

7am prod dodge while my aibou has thanksgiving dinners
This page RE: claiming vig so they can be led blissfully makes my head pound. Not shooting because you can't read makes me hate you forever. I hope you die in the night. :)
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2309 (isolation #87) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:55 am

^ Shadoweh the other side is more sunshiney
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2522 (isolation #88) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:58 am

this is a prod dodge
because i just got back
and have slept for 1 hour maybe when I get back I will wonder what is going on
I feel like there are at least three different claims I'm missing. Despite that I don't really like his posts still I agree with the people saying malp shouldn't be lynched and why. I'm also getting the impression AVox might not be a good wagon from what people are saying. I don't think there's been a votecount in the last day, I have no idea what's viable this late in the day right now.

Also the things Maenara said in their last post are how I feel about the wagons so that makes me a little depressed that they might not be the obvscum I thought they were. Maybe they'll loop back over to supar scummy later. Today feels quite scattered and it's hard to pick out the good wagons from the QUICKLYNCH NAO GO GO GO wagons.

In post 2505, BroodKingEXE wrote:
In post 2485, malpascp wrote:People saying that claiming JK is scummy should just vote themselves and shut up for the rest of the game.

I just skimmed the last 10 pages, and still don't know if Mehdi is shooting me tonight.

I'm wondering why didn't anyone made some detailed ISOs on Cheery and AV, but I'll do it myself tomorrow.

Your V/LA is over. How can you not see what Medhi was trying to plan? Guys, we need to lynch this guy for not even considering this plan. I'm not even going to consider lynching Avox until I know this scum is going to die.

I skipped this post at least four times while trying to find it again because it's so easy to glaze over this dood. I've yelled at this guy at least four times by now but this blows my top because it is the scummiest piece of shit thing I have read lately. His words are 'I don't know if I'm being shot tonight' which sounds like he doesn't know if this 'plan' is being put into action or not. Your response is OMG HE'S NOT EVEN CONSIDERING ~*~THE PLAN~*~ LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH GO GO GO. I especially like your 'cmon gais LET'S GET'EM' attitude like you're trying to cajole people onto the wagon instead of explaining why a guy just off V/LA who skimmed some pages would have been able to understand a plan that, for the record I don't get either but sounds pretty stupid. It wouldn't even be scummy if he did disagree with ~*~The Plan~*~ but you're putting words in his mouth like he's acting up in DEFIANCE. Also no one asked who you wanted to die so don't know why you think your ideas matter!

..I guess this isn't very prod dodgey after all.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2552 (isolation #89) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:25 pm

In post 2549, Zdenek wrote:This is a prod-dodge, and indication that I am becoming increasingly fine with a malpa lynch because he's still doing nothing.

this actually, even if zdenek is probs scum

there is nothing townie about claiming a big power role then disappearing.

also "i'll read tomorrow" *doesn't post* i do this shit all the time as scum
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2553 (isolation #90) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:29 pm

but from what i gather we're shooting him? ??????????

that's stupid as h*ck since there is literally nothing indicating he can't just be MAFIA SUPERJAILER. and even if he's scum fakeclaiming he could just have a roleblocker buddy. there are reasons to not lynch mal over his claim but testing it with a vig isn't one them. like really mehdi just shoot somebody no one would miss like maenara or broodking or sanjay instead of using your role for useless rolegaming, that'll make us all a lot happier
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2601 (isolation #91) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:33 pm

there is like zero reason to stall this. anybody have stuff to say before i go ahead and hammer?
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2607 (isolation #92) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:59 pm

shinori himself is also probably town im (sadly) an expert in shinori.

VOTE: malpascp

shoot maenara or cheery dog or somebody please and thank you
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2711 (isolation #93) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:05 pm

do i hammer
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2712 (isolation #94) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:05 pm

DO I HAMMER
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2713 (isolation #95) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:07 pm

VOTE: Zdenek (L-0)
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2714 (isolation #96) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:17 pm

Zdenek's anti-malpa stance yesterday was pretty weak, he was against-it-but-not-vocally-so and a lot of votes from him were on players that obviously weren't taking off as counterwagons and there was minimal effort to actually not get malpa lynched or even push anything. Closest he got was on AVox after the wagon was built by other people and he dropped off of that pretty fast.

Additionally Alsark's "Strider is VT" is actually really eeeeergh-forced in hindsight.

Maenara is probs. scum but I would rather not turbo-lynch!
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2716 (isolation #97) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:27 pm

I can't remember the last time user Phillamon attempted to legitimately discern the alignment of another player in-thread instead of just voting with the largest wagon.

Oh wait I can it was a shitty ED1 listpost. I'm okay voting here too, dude needs to step it up.

RE: Reading comprehension: I don't care, Maenara has been scummy as fuck for other reasons for a lot longer than this.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2718 (isolation #98) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:45 pm

Weird Thing about Phill: He treats Mae like town in his post immediately before jumping on the wagon without even implying he found Mae's action unreasonable for town in the first, like he remembered there were multiple teams of scums in the game between his two posts. Also I hate the self-awareness comment in the votepost because it implies he's conscious about looking scummy.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2719 (isolation #99) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:46 pm

This is all Manju btw. Don't feel like typing all lowercase right now even though that's probably more convenient for hydra reasons, whatever.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2798 (isolation #100) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:26 pm

In post 2733, BT wrote:
Actually, the most telling thing about his defense is that he isn't scumhunting, just telling people to stop looking at him.

This is pretty much my thought reading over Maenara's reactions to the uber wagon. It's not helpful, it's all 'omg gais that is a stupid thing YOU ARE LYNCHING ME FOR THE WRONG REASONS QQ' and her post right after this one about 'voting for motivation' is so far from helpful in that position that it's unreal. Someone who is freaking out about being townie lynched should not be calm enough to go tee hee motivation tag!

And then there's a bunch of people voting the probable innocent because Fate ran in and capslocked. YOU WANT SOME FUCKING CAPSLOCK? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU DID YOU FUCKING FORGET THAT VIFAM IS THE COP'S LIKELY INNOCENT BECAUSE FATE WHO PROBABLY DIDN'T READ ANYTHING BEYOND PEOPLE VOTING NOT-VIFAM SAID SO? GET YOUR FUCKING IDIOT VOTES OFF OF THE OBVIOUS TOWN.

Titan you of all people doing this is making me very angry at you. Are you scum or did you drop the god damn idiot ball on your head and become Mituna?
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2799 (isolation #101) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:27 pm

PS Cheery was a horrible shot and you should be ashamed of yourself because Mmaenara and Broodking are still alive. GIVE ME THE FUCKING GUN AND I WILL SHOOT THE SCUM FOR YOU.

- Shadowehangover
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2815 (isolation #102) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:08 pm

In post 2800, Maenara wrote:
In post 2798, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:Someone who is freaking out about being townie lynched should not be calm enough to go tee hee motivation tag!

Point of order: By y'all's logic, scum freaking out would be
less
calm than a townie getting lynched, or so I divine from Titan's kind "roll over and die".
Whether or not I am calm bears little relevance in the matter of whether or not I am scum.
Also, still looking forward to hearing from AV.

You're doing both, it's a cognative dissonance. You went from crying about how people were trying to lynch you to suddenly ignoring it like it never happened in a fairly emotionless prod vote post on AVox. I don't believe, if you were truthfully so focused on proving people wrong, that you would have just dropped it like that.

Cut: I believe he is objecting to your dismissal of the super-screamer. I'm sure Fate could be the 'man of the town' if he would actually read the game and stop fucking around.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2816 (isolation #103) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:09 pm

Also I refuse to read both torg and bumi's posts. Something has to give here.
- Shadowmeh
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2882 (isolation #104) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:31 pm

Obviously there was no kill because we protected the masons last night. Wwe are the best docctors.

So how about them lynches? As fascinating as the Fate discussion is, it really doesn't lead us to finding the scumzors. Who are not Vifam so if we could get to that plz.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2982 (isolation #105) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:36 pm

fate your case is literally "hey i agree with you guys that these people are scum, let's lynch vifam instead of any of the reads we share and can drum up a good wagon for"
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2986 (isolation #106) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:43 pm

if avox is gonna push this "vifam knows my role" bullshit he should just claim instead of playing coy

tbh it sounds a lot like somebody from Scumteam A would say about somebody they thought was from Scumteam B but couldn't prove conclusively and not something town would say instead of just explaining given that it's an absolutely shitty push (town-avox should have at least had the balls to stick to "vifam's a rolecop" as a fakeclaim if he was that sure)

im gonna VOTE: Avox, we lynch this guy then fate can either stop being a shithead if he's town or get lynched if he's scum
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2989 (isolation #107) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:49 pm

my scumbuddy BroodKingEXE rolecopped vifam and found out he was a mason, actually.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2990 (isolation #108) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:55 pm

avox what's with your difference in confidence wrt how you treat the maenara wagon and the vifam wagon? why were you willing to drop maenara for vifam in the first place given your tone during your maenara vote?
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2991 (isolation #109) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:58 pm

In post 1467, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:
In post 1466, AurorusVox wrote:
Vote: Sunshine and Rainbows

can't wait to see u drop that with no mention of it ever happening next time you post, like you've done with everything else

you know this is still a pretty good summary of avox's play this game. i like this wagon actually but it hurts to see maenara live for so long :(
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3014 (isolation #110) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:16 pm

As interesting as it is
n't
to watch this fight. Vifam being town, which he is, and AVox being town, which appears to be some sort of other argument, are not two related arguments. If you seriously want a wagon on not-AVox push someone who isn't town. And stop railing on people who dare to call out the GREAT AND POWERFUL FATE'S bullshit for what it is.

Question for Sanjay: What's your opinion of the AVox wagon right now? I know Nacho is ignoring you but you're kind of a peeping tom right now. Low content users always raise my hackles.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3034 (isolation #111) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:39 pm

In post 3033, Working Manju wrote:fate is probably just maf since his pushes have 100% bad. i point you to the post where he claimed the people who agreed with him that zdenek and brood are scum needed to vote with him on vifam instead of just, you know, voting zdenek or brood for being scum

In post 2472, Fate wrote:Vifam seems like a pretty smart guy

yet he's ignored all red flags and obvious "shut the fuck ups" in regards to AV

and now wants AV lynch over Malp as a priority

there's a connection here, its why Vifam's scum

he claims vifam's push on avox is scum but when pressed to explain why avox is town it's just "because i'm fate and can read avox really easily", a standard vifam shouldn't be held to, especially not when avox's posts barely have any consistency or strength
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3035 (isolation #112) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:39 pm

have been 100% bad, even
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3039 (isolation #113) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:55 pm

anyway my pix for scum right now are basically avox, fate on one team, some arrangement of (phill, zdenek, brood) scattered around the teams, with some less obvious ppl like sanjay (remember how cE was scum?) if those are wrong. i just don't know on maenara anymore, i think people are getting the "fast wagon" jitters when in actuality she was being bussed, but i want to clear up this avox/fate shitfest first

i have this conspiracy theory that avox knows vifam is scum because they're on opposing teams and interacted somehow at night and that's why avox's "pr" play and comments are so bad. or at least avox thinks vifam is scum who knows avox is scum and is reacting sensitively to vifam's pressure. idk though vifam is town in every other way aside from this so i wouldn't push it unless he ended up with a bullshit night survival rate following an avox scumflip
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3044 (isolation #114) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:16 pm

they can be scum seperately too but fate's entire play this game screams refuge in audacity
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3049 (isolation #115) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:23 pm

it would be really funny if somebody hammered him before he could fakeclaim and have fate hard defend him
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3053 (isolation #116) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:26 pm

In post 2901, AurorusVox wrote:Yawn.
Maenara
is the one hopping on wagons.

wow i just re-read this post in context and it's literally "don't look at me, look at the big wagon!!!"

but then he stops giving a fuck and switches to vifam instead of maenara anyway
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3063 (isolation #117) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:34 pm

In post 2851, Fate wrote:I feel you trembling behind your posts VIFAM

I FEEL IT

and I wasn't wrong about Cheery, Nacho was.

He was a helluva better wagon than malptown but he was never really on my LOL GUARANTEEDSCUM LIST

aka

I've been right 100% this game

You sheep me

Nao

this is realllllly bad because fate evidently did suspect cheery if you look at his iso and is attempting to avoid accountability so that people will sheep him on a case that doesn't exist

i 100% endorse any shot on buldermar just because his entire iso is unfunny and condescending shitposting and i don't want to be in the same game as him

not a real reason but fuck you
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3175 (isolation #118) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:20 am

avox, explain your logic behind the assumption that vifam knows you're an odd-night watcher and has been pushing you because of this
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3192 (isolation #119) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:03 am

avox: okay but then why can't he just be town who is wrong? you never cited anything about his push or play as reason you thought he was scum aside from "I'M A PR AND HE'S MISLYNCHING ME". that case sounds like you're assuming he's scum, and then interpreting his actions from the PoV of a conspiracy theory, which is why i think it sounds like you're scum assuming that he's on an opposite team
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3211 (isolation #120) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:49 am

VOTE: Phill
will go for fate if this doesn't take off
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3255 (isolation #121) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:52 am

In post 3221, Vifam wrote:I don't think Phil is scum and I remember commenting on it earlier, I forgot what I said but I know it made sense

did you respond to my posts #2716 - #2718? those are the main reasons i want to kill him atm.

actually according to your iso you haven't talked about him since earlygame

i'm cool w/ sanjay wagon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3258 (isolation #122) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:56 am

not hard enough to ever vote phil. there are some complaints about phil here and there but again fate hasn't actually been pushing any non-hipster scumreads for real
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3268 (isolation #123) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:03 am

which lynches do you actually Prefer right now, vifam? afaik you're still on avox, can't tell your feelings on his claim either

cut:
hi i've wanted cE dead since earlygame let's do this
VOTE: Sanjay
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3274 (isolation #124) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:11 am

In post 3270, Vifam wrote:The only time when I even IMPLIED you could be scum is when I was talking about the NightKills, which you decided was me taking a huge stab at you. I even told you I wasn't pushing it and that you need to just chill the hell out.

You're really annoying

Do you think he's scum? i dunno shadoweh is telling me that his posting looks bad but the tammy side is town or something

i haven't really been paying too much attention to them given the legions of bad people in this game which i'd lynch first
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3275 (isolation #125) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:13 am

also can somebody tl;dr dgb-scum for me
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3310 (isolation #126) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:48 pm

In post 3309, Working Manju wrote:
In post 3305, Titan wrote:I'm okay with the Sanjay wagon. I agree with bumi I think who said that cryoto could have been bussing a buddy for early town cred, plus epic was pushing them pretty hard day one as well.

why can't sanjay be green scum?

Manju what are you doing strutting around naked like that! Sanjay is A-okay but I was wondering if people could say why they are voting him besides wheeness?
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3385 (isolation #127) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:04 pm

In post 3384, Working Manju wrote:town voting blocks are retarded (especially in multiball of all things) and im not interested in this. there are enough people not taking accountability for their vote in this game already, like zdenek who just cut me, and is scum

alts are hard
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3388 (isolation #128) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:05 pm

shinori dude i think you're town but you have to chip in some fucking effort

i would rather lynch sanjay than broodking based on the way i've been reading that slot all game.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3389 (isolation #129) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:06 pm

In post 3387, Mehdi2277 wrote:I've said why so either argue the why or swapping works well.

link to post for easy reference?
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3393 (isolation #130) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:14 pm

ok this is frustrating to me since i've been scumreading cE more but shadoweh has been scumreading brood more

im willing to take brood lynch on the grounds that sanjay at least has original scumhunting while brood's d3 has been awful-nonexistant. that said they are probably both scum, most likely on different teams (i think sanjay is lime personally)

VOTE: BroodKingEXE

voting block..... ehhhh if you really want to i can't bitch too much since i agree with the list aside from mae (who is town on roles i guess?) and titan (too on the fence about them to let them in). bt does have a point about it being retractable while shinori is town to me i wouldn't let him in because it encourages him to keep being lazy and not read the game, meaning easy coasting if i'm wrong and shitty play if i'm right
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3394 (isolation #131) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:16 pm

mainly i would really just like to get this day over with already!!!
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3397 (isolation #132) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:18 pm

oh right buld

yeah i dunno about him. i have this sinking feeling like i know he's town but just don't want him to be
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3416 (isolation #133) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:38 pm

phill
brood
sanjay

phill is actually Really Scummy but nobody wants to lynch him with me

sanjay's slot was awful early on but his play today has not been as scummy as brood's and he's doing original stuff unlike the other two on that list
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3420 (isolation #134) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:42 pm

you can keep that to the quicktopic i think
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3429 (isolation #135) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:55 pm

titan is trying to seem like they're towntelling imo (regardless of actual alignment since i do that shit as both)
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3432 (isolation #136) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:00 pm

In post 3430, Titan wrote:
Don't be a bad poster. Titans not trying to do anything. Listen to your other head. Arthur was so obvtown last day phase it wasn't funny anyway.

my other head says arthur looks like scum and you're doing damage control. i guess i should be voting you.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3448 (isolation #137) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:11 pm

In post 3430, Titan wrote:
In post 3429, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:titan is trying to seem like they're towntelling imo (regardless of actual alignment since i do that shit as both)

Don't be a bad poster. Titans not trying to do anything. Listen to your other head. Arthur was so obvtown last day phase it wasn't funny anyway.
Your slot hasn't gotten on my nerves this whole game don't start now by spewing crap when you don't know what you're talking about.

But the other head thinks Arthur looks like scum >_> Get a QT you lazy bums.

Alduskkel wrote:Kinda seeing Brood and Phill as opportunistic scum at a cursory glance to their isos. But I don't really want to get onto either wagon until I have the time to at least skim their isos and some other players who might deserve suspicion, like DGB, Nacho, Zdenek, ActionDan (didn't like his interrogation of AVox, although I was townreading AD earlier), maybe even Zeta (seemed town earlier, but his recent posts are dropping off to null for me).

Fate I don't even know how I am supposed to read.

1: You just named a bunch of real townie people who 'deserve suspicion' over two suspicious fucks.
2: 'Fate I don't even know how I am suposed to read.' A serious question. Are you new to Mafiascum?
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3450 (isolation #138) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:18 pm

Is that a question to me or a question to people? Like is it:
Can you read, Sunshine?
or
Can you read Sunshine?
Eeither way the answer is reading is overrated
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3492 (isolation #139) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:59 pm

i think mehdi should shoot fate
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3515 (isolation #140) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:50 pm

You haven't been talking to me Fate, but fuck you too. :)
Skipping the lynch because you can't convince people of shit to browbeat the 'vig' into shooting a likely confirmed innocent at your command. When you're still admitting not reading the game. I'm pretty sure you haven't read anything that doesn't have the word 'Vifam' in it and ways to convince people AVox town = Vifam scum. Meanwhile welcome to the wagons that actual working people built.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3518 (isolation #141) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:54 pm

That would imply I want to hear anything he has to say until he's done the random throwing wagons stage.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3526 (isolation #142) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:57 pm

I will let my partner do crumb hunting while I sleep.
Asking for a gun is not a this-game related occurance. I would always like to shoot people in the face. We aren't P or D regardless.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3625 (isolation #143) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:10 pm

when i said "shoot fate" it was because he was scum, not because i don't like him. this is your daily reminder
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3626 (isolation #144) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:11 pm

(not trying to imply i personally dislike fate either)
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3638 (isolation #145) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:35 pm

In post 3633, DeasVail wrote:Not lynching/shooting Vifam would be good.

it's pretty obvious he can self-protect
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3659 (isolation #146) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:40 pm

VOTE: Fate
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3894 (isolation #147) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:02 pm

Objectively, DGB is right. We have a bunch of claims that will or will not be proven with bullets, but we haven't proven anything unless you're going to decide 'power role = town' and LOL you can see how well that worked in A Dance with Dragons (two claimed PR scum alive in the endgame). I didn't think our Fate vote would go anywhere after the wagon for the sake of Fate, so I'm pleasantly surprised.

Re: Brood, the entire Midnight Crew is Derse so he's effectively claiming MC-Cop who loses their power to give a kill to someone? It's weird that PM would give away the ring though. WV is the one who gives the ring to PM and PM ends up wearing it (sorry for spoiling all of Act 5 but it's relevant)
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3898 (isolation #148) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:12 pm

PM is the Peregrine Mendicant ie the role that Brood claimed. WV is the Wayward Vagabond. (who would be a miller I guess since he's a Dersian?) The Prospit characters would all be town but the only character ones are PM, White Queen and White King? WK is barely a character.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3919 (isolation #149) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:55 pm

In post 3902, Alduskkel wrote:@S&R: Brood claimed Wayward Vagabond.
Something about this mistake doesn't sit right with me.
@DGB: Why Fate? Why vote yourself and then just a little bit later unvote yourself?

Your face doesn't sit right with me. It's because I read PR as PM somehow and it stuck in my head. >_> Him being WV makes much more sense. I am now against this lynch. You care to explain why me getting something like that wrong could be held against me? I'm interested to hear how a dumb mistake is scummy.

Dan stop prod dodging, do you have any problems with any of the PR claims so far?

Vifam wrote:UNVOTE:

Town Fate wouldn't be so adamant about lynching me if he couldn't build a case, he'd just be like "ONE DAY VIFAM UR GONNA SLIP UP THEN IMMA GET U". Fate sees me as a threat to his scumgame and wants me out of the game asap because he KNOWS im catchin' on. That's the ONLY way to explain why he's been so tunnel heavy with such little evidence.
That's why when I claim doc he was like "oh gee lol" it's because he realized I'm gonna be around longer and was peeved about it
Lynch him, Fate doesn't wanna fight me

That doesn't sound anything like what Fate would say ever. That sounds pretty dumb actually. Do you actually believe this is true?
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3931 (isolation #150) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:05 am

In post 3928, Alduskkel wrote:
@S&R: My paranoid thought was that you and Brood were on the same scumteam and you guys had agreed that Brood would claim Peregrine Mendicant but then he claimed Wayward Vagabond and confused you. But your explanation is far more likely so I will accept that.

'S&R why did you make that obvious mistake? I am suspicious of you!'
'Because of this really obvious and admittedly stupid answer because Shadoweh makes really dumb mistakes'
'I INSTANTLY BELIEVE YOU'

Considering I'm an obvious Homestuck buff why would you think I would make such a dumb mistake anyways? I would have clearly posted in the QT "HEY DUMB SHIT YOUR CLAIM IS WV NOT PM LIKE MAIL IT'S WV LIKE WUV." Question when do you think we would have agreed to do this conssidering Brood had a possibility of getting shot yesterday? Why do we want the town PR to clearly tell the scum if they get a shiny prize if they kill him?
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3953 (isolation #151) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:55 am

Fate: *shrug* I'm aware of where my vote is. I don't remove based on other people's posts.
If Zdenek is scum he is offering to be copped and caught so etc. I don't want to lynch the cop claim and it sounds too complicated to be fake. Better option:
##Vote: Sanjay
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3983 (isolation #152) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:47 pm

Honestly there are so many roles claimed that we might as well leave someone to get actual or quote unquote roleblocked. I want to see some people die damnit.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4119 (isolation #153) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:41 am

this is fucking retarded. no we're not starting a last minute nacho wagon.

i refuse to vote anybody other than sanjay or fate this phase barring some incredible revelation which won't happen

i also feel like sanjay is claiming vanilla and banking on town being too ridiculous to stay on him just because he's putting actual effort into his posting (something that is interpreted as townie this game since nobody is doing it)

In post 4093, Phillammon wrote:I can't see myself getting behind a sanjay lych for any reason other than the momentum. Until further notice, VOTE: NachoMamma. He looks like the best person who has any kind of wagon on him at the moment, but I'll switch to sanjay if it's needed to end the day.

this dude is obvious scum
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4126 (isolation #154) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:47 am

In post 4120, Mehdi2277 wrote:Philla is obv scum, but you won't vote him?

you're the man with the gun, maybe you should shoot him tonight instead of trying to start up yet another last minute wagon that won't work out

i don't think fate wagon has enough support to happen over sanjay even if i vote him so that'll probably be a waste of time. sanjay hasn't actually towntelled, you guys are just being total pussies
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4131 (isolation #155) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:53 am

i still think avox might be scum watcher but w/e

i will give this a chance but i don't actually buy sanjay-town and will switch back if this wagon looks hopeless like i basically expect it to
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4135 (isolation #156) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:13 am

dgb, dan, sanjay should all get on fate. that'd be l-4 i believe

@BT: What is your read on Fate? I see the occasional mention of "Fate is being terrible" in your ISO but you have not once supported or denounced his wagon, given a read on him, etc.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4142 (isolation #157) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:22 am

i'm probably supposed to post some case on fate or something but tbh people should just read vifam's #3883 and #3890 because they're 100% true. also shadowmeh's #3515 and my #3063 and i guess #2982

fate is just plain blatantly bad this game and i'm surprised his wagon is having so much trouble gaining support.

BT: I do but I think Fate looks scummier
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4148 (isolation #158) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:27 am

In post 4143, Mehdi2277 wrote:Fate tunneling you because he's scum still makes little sense vifam.

i don't think so. sometimes scum do weird things because they locked themselves into a position where they feel they have to do those things to look "realistic". the continued tunneling is a null tell

if zeta is scum we take care of him LATER how can you people be this bad at staying on-target.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4150 (isolation #159) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:30 am

mass name claim helps with brood's ability assuming he doesn't just get strongmanned tonight
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4156 (isolation #160) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:41 am

Fate, how does Vifam's plan to magically be alive tomorrow work when there's another scumteam?

If he's BP scum, why does he need to claim doc and risk getting pulled into a 1v1 claim duel (worse than surviving a vig even if he outs the doc)? It would be so much easier to just claim "whoops mehdi got roleblocked" "whoops mehdi got redirected" "whoops doc thinks mehdi's a retard" etc
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4158 (isolation #161) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:42 am

or even just pull out a weaker claim for a chance to get the vig off him without risking the 1v1 as godfather
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4165 (isolation #162) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:45 am

In post 4163, Vifam wrote:YOU SAY SANJAY IS SCUMMY AS FUCK EARLIER, NEVER MENTION HIM AGAIN.

ALL OF A SUDDEN "MAN SANJAY HAS BEEN PRETTY TOWN"

GOD

DIE

Mehdi I think Fate might not be town
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4169 (isolation #163) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:49 am

nacho has some really town posts, i think he's just apathetic town bein a douche. i would much rather see a phil shot
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4192 (isolation #164) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:01 am

by my count

Fate (8): DeltaWave, Vifam, Zdenek, S&R, Bumi, ActionDan, Mehdi, DeasVail
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4194 (isolation #165) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:01 am

which is about... l-4
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4243 (isolation #166) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:30 pm

imo it's less "weird" and more "why the fuck would you claim that part of the role"

in any case we can vig him if necessary. lynch fate
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4368 (isolation #167) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:09 am

I somehow doubt scum had no fakeclaims in a flavor game like this. That would be beyond dumb.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4452 (isolation #168) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:55 am

VOTE: Phillammon[/voite]
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4453 (isolation #169) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:55 am

[/vote], even

VOTE: Phillammon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4458 (isolation #170) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:58 am

In post 4450, BroodKingEXE wrote:Im assuming the roleblock action was Zdenek's seeing as I have mod-confirmation on him using the ring.

How the fuck does your action even resolve

okay you

- gave zdenek the ring

- zdenek learned he was given the ring in the SAME NIGHT

- zdenek used the ring in the same night too

- it roleblocked everybody and you somehow found out you were roleblocked, even though you had already used your role

??????????????????????

VOTE: BroodKingEXE, actually
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4462 (isolation #171) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:01 am

In post 4460, DeasVail wrote:
In post 4458, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:- it roleblocked everybody and you somehow found out you were roleblocked, even though you had already used your role

It didn't roleblock everybody.

o

i guess i was just roleblocked seperately then
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4473 (isolation #172) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:09 am

shrug

i don't feel massclaim is necessary

i want mehdi to out why maenara is clear, though. i feel like that was just a dumb gambit mehdi pulled for some reason and maenara is just scum coasting
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4478 (isolation #173) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:25 am

i, too, am fine with the claim list
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4544 (isolation #174) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:09 pm

i actually have a pretty solid explanation for my roleblocked claim but it can wait until i claim just in case
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4621 (isolation #175) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:01 pm

yeah ald that was kind of a terrible post
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4622 (isolation #176) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:02 pm

if you're not sure what to make up the bp claim, why would you bring up your lack of opinion on it without anybody even asking you if you had nothing to add

i think some of your other posting has been town but

wow dude
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4636 (isolation #177) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:15 pm

UNVOTE: Brood btw
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4639 (isolation #178) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:17 pm

quil: can you give me a hat tonight? i sorta doubt your role does anything but if it had an effect on non-mc characters i could see me being one of them (my character is associated with hats)
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4653 (isolation #179) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:48 pm

Liv Tyler is a bunny.
Excuse nme why are people full claiming? I thought you were just giving out name claims? There are still 21 people?
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4665 (isolation #180) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:05 pm

In post 4662, Sanjay wrote:BTW, I think I know who you are talking about re: conceiving how Quil could be scum, but that seems more likely to be green than black, though not really very likely to be either. The poor fit on either a Lord English team or a Midnight Crew team makes it pretty damn unlikely that's what is going on.

it could make sense for clubs deuce if it doesn't specify what type of hat

or diamonds droog but i'm not sure that would've made sense back when the game started

quil is probably town either way
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4675 (isolation #181) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:52 pm

Oh, I see, this was Dan's idea and suddenly the people who thought he was suspicious went 'okay Dan let's let the unconfirmed vig lead the massclaim' WOW you people are dumb and/or scum. Dan why u do ddis to me -.- SIGH. And I got to the part where one half of Titan NOT NAMING ANY NAMES is proven unable to post in a mafia game.

Re: Hydra Dissonance being town is wrong and you should feel bad. It basically means the two heads aren't working together. I'd say it's more common as scum because from my wonderful experiences with it, it happens because scum don't have any 'work' to do besides saying stupid shit. In this case it seems like Tammy is being hands off rather then paying attention to what Arthur is doing, which imo isn't scummy because I'd be all over stopping him from saying all the stupid shit he's done.

In post 4411, DeasVail wrote:
Can someone tell me why ActionDan is town?

Because he is. Don't get too close to my townie broforce you foxy slunt. Can you elaborate on what you think of 'some guy named John'?
In post 4447, Maenara wrote:Or Vifam? I'm starting to
think
hope that Fate had rolecopped him and was hoping to ride on an assumed-innocent-from-rigorous-mafiaslaying.

I suspect he thought he had really caught other team scum and wanted to get cred for it, but trusting the words of flipped scum etc.

In post 4623, Alduskkel wrote:I don't see what's wrong with the post. It's just my thoughts. IDK why I brought up the BP claim. Seemed pretty important at the time, so I just weighed in on it even though I had no real weights.

Okay so have you thought about it since then and come up with an opinion since it was important and all? I looked to see and it seems like you just brushed it off with this post and never went into detail. Do you think it's scummy, townie, do we need to boot him in the head?

Spoiler: WHO IS THE BAD GUYS PROBABLY
To answer the WHO IS THE BAD GUYS: All the kids are 'good guys' as well as their sprites and guardians. There are troll kids with monster guardians called 'lusus' and human kids with grandparents/parents/bros. Some of the troll adults are bad people (The Batterwitch was a troll). Lord English is a giant green monster that shoots lasers out of his mouth. Doc Scratch is a puppet. Lord English has another troll servant called the Hand Maid. They might have Jack Noir who is an alt-universe Spades Slick. As for the MC, they're all Dersians. Spades Slick, Club Deuce, Diamonds Droog, Heart Boxcars. Uhm Snowman might be thrown in on either side, prob English side, she's a Dersian. I think that's all the possibly baddies.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4703 (isolation #182) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:13 pm

In post 4702, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 4677, Titan wrote:
i was hoping this was you giving reads. sigh.
(but thx for answering my question).

You're welcome you ungrateful cock. >:< Everyone seems to be busy caring about a shitty massclaim, which could change my thoughts at any moment. I can whip up something quick. (After this post because now I'm too busy writing about how WRONG you are.)
In post 4695, Titan wrote:
In post 4675, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:I'd say it's more common as scum because from my wonderful experiences with it, it happens because scum don't have any 'work' to do besides saying stupid shit.

well this is actually laughable.
so by your thinking, all townies should have the same set of reads, all the time, nay? :?
(but we'll just ignore that, because, well, otherwise, it proves you wrong, and, uhh, apparently, that would look rather bad for you, and it means being OPEN MINDED. oh dear.)

No, but I do believe that two townies that know each other are confirmed town and are communicating to each other in a vacuum devoid of people (ie a private messenger or a QT) being able to interupt their working together will trust each other when they compare notes, and gather the same opinions through the joyous union of morailship and confirmation bias. If you read the next part you might even see I can understand why your case would be an exception. Sorry if you were too busy typing up an ~amazing post~ about how wrong I am to notice.

In post 4698, Titan wrote:
I know you mean me, and I'm going to go cry now :cry:
Meh, this is one of the few times I'm actually all right with a mass claim this early. There have been several semi claims out there and with some of the flips we've had, I'm hoping it helps. Also, we, personally, needed to claim after Arthur's gambit anyway.

Teehee. I agree that -you- as Titan needed to claim to clear it up. I don't think it's a good idea to keep going, even now. We're providing a shopping list for scum and turning them into even more of an informed minority. The only advantage the town has information-wise is the pr's that they keep secret.
Eh, I think it's situational and I think some scum try to fake it to look town, like sapo and iecerent did in adwd. It doesn't necessarily mean two heads aren't working together...could mean that could mean they just don't agree. I think he's finally come around to vifam being town though, so see we work together some :p

It would have been so much more applicable if you picked another scum hydra in ADWD that faked Hydra Dissonance :D Like I said though, it's hard to keep motivated to work together as scum because it's hard to be fucked even to post. Chances that one hydra-half will fall asleep is high.
Okay for those better adept at balance than me. How likely is it that we have a doctor, super jailer, and two bps (zdenek and Phil)?

How likely is a doctor, super jailer, a conditional super doctor/untargettable and a bulletproof? We do already seem to have two vigilantes..

In post 4694, Alduskkel wrote:@S&R: My opinion on the BP claim will be determined by the results of the mass claim.

That's not good enough. You have no opinion on it right now, at all? No one's counterclaimed him so why the fuck would other roles matter? Form an opinion on it instead of going 'i will wait r see lol'

NO DAMNIT I WAS DOING SO GOOD
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4705 (isolation #183) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:19 pm

phill should out the other bp's name before they claim so we know he's not just bp godfather who went "oh shit what if there's already a bp in the game"
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4706 (isolation #184) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:19 pm

flavor name, i mean
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4714 (isolation #185) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:15 am

*brofist BT*

In post 4710, Alduskkel wrote:Exactly what is so scummy about my posting?
Anyway, it's not exactly stalling when I'm not even next up to claim. I'm not even any of the three people who are next to claim.

Posts like this are what's so scummy about it really. You're just sitting around disinterestedly watching people claim while trying hard not to say any words about them. Stop making excuses for why you totally aren't stalling (yes you are) and say something productive.

Hey I just noticed BT called out a 'why me' quote.
As for scumhunting, well, first of all, we're engaged in mass claim discussion. Second of all, I'm kind of lazy.
Third of all, it's really ridiculous for you to single me out, considering how many other people are also not scumhunting.

Liiiiiiiiiike who? Is there anyone in specific you would like to point accusingly at or are you just hoping if you whine loud enough the questions will go away? OPINIONS. ON PEOPLE. BASED ON YOUR OWN THOUGHTS. WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY.

Cut by a post that doesn't make me want to punch you any less. HOW DARE MAENARA THINK I AM SCUMMY WHEN OTHER PEOPLE ARE DOING IT TOO. If everyone else is lurking that makes it okay, right Bt-chi? :D Die please.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4823 (isolation #186) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:47 am

why would phill be the bp sk again and not the second vig who is heavily implied to be a bp?
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4828 (isolation #187) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:51 am

In post 4824, Mehdi2277 wrote:P-edit: Not implied but claimed to be BP now.

let me guess, you're also miller?

we have a claimed bp and a flipped full-duty vig and you're literally claiming bp vig what the fuck

out the explanation for your clear on mae please.

also rose went god tier too and avox hasn't claimed bp so this whole godtier speculation is pretty stupid
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4834 (isolation #188) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:56 am

you were touting it as your reason for not being SK even though town bp vig with a townclear (in a game with another vig and probably bp, no less!) is ridiculous, and also because mae still reads scum to me and i'm tempted to just lynch her then lynch you for bullshitting when she inevitably flips scum
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4835 (isolation #189) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:57 am

in fact, why should you not claim the mae clear?

what do you have to gain from being cagey about a clear on a townie?

if you're town then it just removes everybody's doubts about you and your clear
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4840 (isolation #190) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:03 am

obvious answers to all of those are "so you could use it as wifom later" and "because you weren't thinking". if there's 0 benefit to outing it then ok but there shouldn't be any harm in outing the clear either if people want to know

seriously just stop stalling & claim it or i will literally octothorpe octothorpe vote Mehdi2277
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4843 (isolation #191) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:06 am

dgb is probably scum
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4852 (isolation #192) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:15 am

if mehdi never proves he's a third kill then he's probably godfather covering for a buddy tbh. but yeah looking at how mehdi has buddied mae all game he's probably not sk at least

VOTE: DGB

general lack of original content from her, d3 she complains about broodwagon falling apart even though she switched to sanjay without trying to keep it afloat earlier, and later defends fate for no reason at last minute despite being on fate earlier (this is scummy disconnect and not a buddy tell though probably, she and fate don't make too much sense as buddies given interactions)
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4856 (isolation #193) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:18 am

what was townie about nikanor? his votes were pretty bad in hindsight and he didn't towntell at all from what i can see

mehdi: we've never seen you be the third kill in a night that would otherwise have two kills
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4859 (isolation #194) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:20 am

also is it just me or did avox never out his result
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4862 (isolation #195) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:22 am

i can just claim right now if you want, i don't see my claim interacting with bul's
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4866 (isolation #196) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:27 am

ok

Bro Strider, Vanilla Townie

i accidentally slipped that i had no night action by assuming the ring was a global roleblock so i claimed i was roleblocked for real so that scum would actually consider killing me over all the important PR claims :X

but then we decided to massclaim and since nobody wants to claim that they saw me leaving my house ever (i doubt bul will either) it doesn't matter at all
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4867 (isolation #197) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:34 am

wow i forgot that shinori was in this game

he hasn't posted since the 14th even
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4884 (isolation #198) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:51 am

lmfao

mehdi and mae are probably both scum. why did it take you until just now to claim miller, mae?

in any case, VOTE: Mehdi
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4890 (isolation #199) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:53 am

guys, who did mehdi consider shooting d2 then shoot cheery dog over again

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”