Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:08 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

ur stupid
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Noir
Noir
Townie
Noir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:11 am

Post by Noir »

actually you're a terrible fucking player who apparently lacks the social awareness to even understand at least half of what goes on in a forum mafia game so i don't particularly value your opinion and i strongly recommend that you not post for the duration of this game. tia
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:14 am

Post by Phillammon »

No, u.

I'm not trying to be worthless, I'm having issue enough getting off even small posts atm due to lack of time and being in the middle of bloody nowhere with nowt but a kindle. I can't ISO, readback or quote while making a post, I was just reporting in to say yes I'm keeping up and giving the major feelings that I could remember and get down. Speakingof which, I echo noir's sentiment and wish for a pasch lynch at the minute.

PEdit: But not that sentiment. Wow. Ad hominem is not cool.
Current Losing Streak: 4 (record: 9)
Probable record holder for most games played on site before managing to win one!
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:23 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 379, Noir wrote:god i'm such a good poster

In post 382, Noir wrote:wut...................

In post 413, Noir wrote:
kill yourself

everyone vote combinatorial

In post 459, Noir wrote:lol

In post 499, Noir wrote:
wow shut up

In post 535, Noir wrote:
ok who is this douche

In post 623, Noir wrote:is this real life

In post 931, Noir wrote:cheery dog you are so fucking bad

In post 1049, Noir wrote:
unvote
vote: paschendale

i'm done with this stupid day

Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:45 am

Post by Alduskkel »

So I was really busy for a while and then I looked at the thread and it's like 40+ goddamn pages. I'll work on getting through it all, but for the sake of me contributing something worthwhile sooner rather than later can I get a quick summary of what the hell is going on in this game?

Main wagons are, what, Paschendale and CE?

Anyway don't expect a huge catchup post when I actually do slog through everything. 1) I don't want to make a huge catchup post. 2) You guys don't want to read a huge catchup post. 3) You guys
won't
read a huge catchup post.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:54 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Noir's vote is protown.

I actually think Robo might be scum :(
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Pandorica
Pandorica
Goon
Pandorica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:21 am

Post by Pandorica »

In post 1054, Alduskkel wrote:So I was really busy for a while and then I looked at the thread and it's like 40+ goddamn pages. I'll work on getting through it all, but for the sake of me contributing something worthwhile sooner rather than later can I get a quick summary of what the hell is going on in this game?

Anyway don't expect a huge catchup post when I actually do slog through everything. 1) I don't want to make a huge catchup post. 2) You guys don't want to read a huge catchup post. 3) You guys
won't

vote paschendale.

@Arthur's hydra. Meta is bollocks. I don't give a fuck if he does it every game, I don't give a fuck what he does in any other game. I only care about this game. The meta excuse doesn't wash with me.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:47 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

In post 1055, AurorusVox wrote:Noir's vote is protown.

I actually think Robo might be scum :(

How is it protown?

Your robot sense is way off.

Alduskkel wrote:So I was really busy for a while and then I looked at the thread and it's like 40+ goddamn pages. I'll work on getting through it all, but for the sake of me contributing something worthwhile sooner rather than later can I get a quick summary of what the hell is going on in this game?

won't

Don't listen to Pando, vote cheery dog.

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:48 am

Post by DeasVail »

I'm not really sure about Paschendale, but he's much better than Cheery Dog.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:48 am

Post by DeasVail »

as a vote/lynch I mean.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:01 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 1044, Robocopter87 wrote:
In post 1036, buldermar wrote:
1. Yes
2. This is incorrect.
3. I'll consider picking a darker red.
4. This is fallacious reasoning. Also, claiming scum is not an idiot move.
5. You're delusional if you presume nobody to be new just because this is a large game - maybe even
especially
because this is a large game.

1. Ok.
2. Except for the case of... you guessed it, the jester. So my logic follows in the fact that you claimed scum, I tell people to ignore you because you are anti town. You are anti town because you are trying to get yourself killed. Ignore jesters, find scum. However you've kinda redeemed yourself, I honestly believed you to be third party when you claimed scum.
3. That is much better, thanks.
4. Claiming scum is not a town move, either. You are the one person in the game that knows you are town. You confirm yourself. And out of all the people to choose to be scum, you pick the one you are 100% sure is town? It is not fallacious.
5. I don't have time or care about newbies. If someone signed up for a game that is not a newbie, I expect them to not expect to be cut slack. Its not delusional, strict maybe, but not delusional.

Honestly bulder, you have skyrocketed on my town list. The whole scum claim thing was ridiculous I'll admit, but I just can't see any of your posts after that to come from a scum mindset. I feel as if we should agree to disagree on some points and refocus our attention on scum and less on technicalities, do you agree?

Pandorica wrote:(seriously, writing him off as an idiot for claiming scum is a bit much coming from you)

I did not write him off as an idiot. I wrote him off as a Jester/thirdparty/antitown.
I voted myself in RVS.
I did not claim scum.
Furthermore, I did not UNCLAIM. Because that makes absolutely no sense.
2. You are confusing "claiming scum" with "trying to get oneself killed". These are two totally unrelated matters. The same applies to "claiming scum" and "being anti-town". I can't believe you'd honest believe me to be a third party for claiming scum: blame yourself for that one, not me.
3. You're welcome.
4. Claiming scum is just as much of a town move as claiming town. I don't "pick" myself to be scum by claiming scum; I can't pick my alignment. Once again, there is no objective scale for what a claim means; it is a subjective matter. The irony was never my claim, but the fact that so many thought it to be anything other than null.
5. There is a difference between stating that you don't have time to care about newbies, and stating that you assume that there are no newbies in this game. You did the latter, not the former.

Yes, I agree on disagreeing. Let's put aside the claim-debate.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:19 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1018, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 1016, buldermar wrote:I just realized that Nacho who was recently voted by Cheery Dog is also on the infamous null list. Hilarious.

Did you also notice that I said I didn't have any true scumreads at the time of posting the null list? Yeah that helps.

And I voted you at whatever that time was because
1. You had claimed (and unclaimed) scum, I have no idea why you were doing this.
2. The whole conversation at the stage was putting you in bad light.
3. You using red font is annoying.
3a. This is because I am used to all players using black.
3b. When used in large quantities it makes reading more annoying.
3c. It looks awful when quoted and annoys my eyes even more when I switch from reading black>red>black>red

he was a null read, but you were voting him because the conversation was putting him in a bad light and he claimed scum?
die scum die

SUPER SIMPLE
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:20 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1061, Nachomamma8 wrote:he was a null read, but you were voting him because the conversation was putting him in a bad light and he claimed scum?
die scum die

That's what I did basically?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:22 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 778, DeasVail wrote:I don't know, I want to vote buldermar on policy because of the claim, and I don't really click with him anyway.

no, you specifically voted him on policy
then listened to him a while, and unvoted

cheery voted buldermar (null read) because the conversation put him in a bad light (this suggests leaning scum) and because he claimed scum, and cheery didn't know why he did that (doesn't make sense).
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:24 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 1063, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 778, DeasVail wrote:I don't know, I want to vote buldermar on policy because of the claim, and I don't really click with him anyway.

no, you specifically voted him on policy
then listened to him a while, and unvoted

cheery voted buldermar (null read) because the conversation put him in a bad light (this suggests leaning scum) and because he claimed scum, and cheery didn't know why he did that (doesn't make sense).
I think the more likely explanation is that the null list of reads is fabricated and he mistakingly put me on it, forgetting that he was currently voting me. Different explanation, same result: he's scum.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:29 am

Post by DeasVail »

Hmm ok, I still think he's town not puting much effort in, and being pretty obvious about it.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:30 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1065, DeasVail wrote:Hmm ok, I still think he's town not puting much effort in, and being pretty obvious about it.

why town?

buldermar, I just wanted to focus on the disconnect between not having any scumreads and yet voting you for coming off in a bad light during the conversation and claiming scum being the most important reason but not meaning anything

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:32 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1066, Nachomamma8 wrote:why town?

That depends on the accuracy of my interpretation of his posts I suppose.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by Sunshine and Rainbows »

In post 1042, Pandorica wrote:
In post 1041, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:I'm surprised Cheery Dog isn't a bigger wagon right now when everyone professes to hate him while the second highest number of votes is on this cE guy.

well that involve unvoting paschendale and he has more vooooooootes.

That's a pretty good reason! There are still 22 people who don't have that excuse! (I feel weird because my other head has us voting the competing wagon but I don't think cE has posted yet so gonna wait till Manju is around + cE posts to discuss)

In post 1045, Titan wrote:This rational head (were you really referring to me? Thank you!) has been quite sick for days and has been putting off mafia. I tried to make it through the last dozen or so pages and my head is too foggy to make sense of anything. I'm about ready to ask shadows and rainbows what they think of the scum claim reaction test and sheep that. I also know that shadoweh can read action Dan really well. He reads townish to me, am I right? :p

<3 Yes Dan reads like he's actually trying this game in a townie way. We are going to forge an army.

I think the scum claim reaction is a distraction from important issues like lynching pasch's slot or Cheery Dog and prodding the people who are basically hiding instead of posting in this clusterfuck is more important. At the least it's given me a good townread on Deasvail and to be honest buldermar seems more town for his vehemence in arguing. It obviously wasn't scum just giving up at this point. (I don't know him well enough to say if he'd think of gambitting as scum though so etc)

And to be fair Arthur sounds like he is all over the place. :V
Epic
Epic
Townie
Epic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by Epic »

Sunshine, it's because he's scum.

(Effort post from this head after Tuesday when I finish my obnoxious 30 pg paper.)
Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:46 pm

I will admit this is possible but still wouldn't throw them off a Day 1 lynch unless they do something really bad. Who would I have drinks with?
Pandorica
Pandorica
Goon
Pandorica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by Pandorica »

nexus is an alcoholic
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:26 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1048, Pandorica wrote:
In post 1045, Titan wrote:I'm a little confused at pandorica and maybe it's because I haven't put in the effort to determine who is writing what, but the way you're responding to arthur is like you've never seen him play before? Like 1003 telling him that his vote counts come off as scum trying to be helpful when it's something that he does in nearly every game, and gets criticized for in every game and still continues to do them in every game, and your acting like you've never seen that. If that's nexus then okay, maybe you haven't but faraday is more acquainted with Arthur's meta than that and the way some of the responses have been its like you don't know his meta or how he approaches games nd reads.

1003 was nexus what apart from that gives you the impression his meta isn't being taken into account? i'm the guy criticising him for his shitty reasoning on malp fyi. what do you think of malp's reaction? (I can't say I remember arthur doing vc's every game but i don't really think it's anything but a null tell and found the vc useful so w/e)

put your vote on pasch or failing that cheery dog please.

Yeah, but the way you were criticizing him felt off.

When did we stop voting for Pasch?

VOTE: Pascendale

Malp read fine to me. Was that the other person reacting to the reaction test or whatever builder was doing? I didn't think either had a terrible reaction but I have a hard time reading people based on to reactions of things like that as I find them rather silly overall. Besides that this game is a clusterfuck of bad attitudes and egos and people talking like shit to each other which just really makes me want to lynch everyone of you for making this game more difficult than it has to be. 43 pages in a week? Yeah this is mafia and I'm not suggesting that we all sit in a corner and kumbaya or anything but a lot of the crap that's been spewed is quite unnecessary and just plain irritating.

In post 1068, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:
In post 1045, Titan wrote:This rational head (were you really referring to me? Thank you!) has been quite sick for days and has been putting off mafia. I tried to make it through the last dozen or so pages and my head is too foggy to make sense of anything. I'm about ready to ask shadows and rainbows what they think of the scum claim reaction test and sheep that. I also know that shadoweh can read action Dan really well. He reads townish to me, am I right? :p

<3 Yes Dan reads like he's actually trying this game in a townie way. We are going to forge an army.

I think the scum claim reaction is a distraction from important issues like lynching pasch's slot or Cheery Dog and prodding the people who are basically hiding instead of posting in this clusterfuck is more important. At the least it's given me a good townread on Deasvail and to be honest buldermar seems more town for his vehemence in arguing. It obviously wasn't scum just giving up at this point. (I don't know him well enough to say if he'd think of gambitting as scum though so etc)

And to be fair Arthur sounds like he is all over the place. :V

What did you think of malp's reaction? I haven't really read through the game and haven't read Arthur's posts so I don't know what to tell you. I can usually follow his thought process when most other people can't. He's not really good at explaining himself or his reads, but being that I'm the other head of the hydra me trying to explain things for him is just going to come across incredibly self-serving. But hopefully tomorrow I'll have some time to sit down with this game and can make sense of what's gone on over the past few days. If people would stop posting crap, that'd be helpful.

In post 1069, Epic wrote:Sunshine, it's because he's scum.

(Effort post from this head after Tuesday when I finish my obnoxious 30 pg paper.)

If you're referring to us, you're reading us wrong.

~Tammy
Pandorica
Pandorica
Goon
Pandorica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by Pandorica »

so where other than 1003 wasn't his meta taken into account again?
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:34 pm

malp seems like an angry angry person. I suspect they will be in the middling lynch possibility pile once a few days pass and people start going for less scummy sounding suspects. I get townie vibes from him but it's just ED1 STRONG. As for what to say about Arthur's posts, it's not like the rules of the game change when you become a hydra. Just say what you think about them and be honest. If you are townie the truth will set you free.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”