Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by Phillammon »

NOTE: ALL READS THAT FOLLOW ARE MILD AT BEST.

PROBABLY TOWN

Phillammon- There is basically no way this guy can be scum.
xtopherusD- I was gonna say slightly scummy, but then suddenly 338.
Nachomamma8- Hunting. Questioning. Lurking but admitting to it. These are good things.
Epic (petapan/Empire)- Sounded out thought processes are townie. Even if one head of the hydra is off its meds.
Pandorica (faraday/nexus)- Analytical, and to be fair, if this slot isn't town, I'm doomed anyway.
Sunshine and Rainbows (shadoweh and working manju)- 435 is GOOD STUFF.
Porfervor (Hydra of Someone)- Is at the very least keeping up and commenting, even if those comments are of questionable usefulness.
Noir- Terribad posting, but at least posting and keeping up, and occasionally being insightful.
Nikanor- Trying to work through things and is apparently doing single analysis, judging by most recent post alone.
MAYBE NOT TOWN

Titan (Ser Arthur Dayne/Tammy)- OMGUS mostly, but also suicidal overconfidence in "scumhunting" (I believe I've played with both heads before, I'll doublecheck meta to be safe)
combinatorialEnigma- Feels like active lurking, though I can't really talk on the matter. I like 137, though, you are now QOTD.
Alduskkel- You know what's worse than active lurking? Actual lurking. Your ISO is one of the shortest and still says NOTHING.
malpascp- Just not particularly liking anything in the ISO.
Paschendale- Yeah. No. Joking aside... No.
SoraAdvent- Luuurking.
Vifam- My view has already been made clear.
numberQ- Was gonna call nullish lurking, but refusal to read the game at this stage? Not a good precedent.
BT- Just start the game implies that you'll join in with it.
8UGGERED IF I CAN GUESS

ζ (lowercaseZeta)- Post more, also talk about something that wasn't clearly a joke.
AurorusVox- Genuinely reading through. I'll wait to pass judgment, but things are looking good.
DeasVail- Nothing particularly good, nothing particularly bad. A bit odd at times, but seems to be in the same boat as me.
Cheery Dog- Last post bugs me, but nothing jumps out at me.
buldermar- Lurking, but justified.
torgonitoh- I don't even.
ActionDan- He's in this game?
GaryOak- Who?
BroodKingEXE- Lurking, but with a decent attitude, at least.
Alsark- Weird speculation and forwardness early, and nothing of note later, really.
Guy_Named_Riggs- Until the game starts and beyond, it would seem.
Robocopter87- Not actually seeing anything wrong with his ISO. Though I fail to see what he sees in Vifam, but we can agree to disagree.

FINALLY DONE.
Current Losing Streak: 4 (record: 9)
Probable record holder for most games played on site before managing to win one!
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 455, Noir wrote:actually cheery dog does look fucking terrible in light of mini 1368. it's like he hit his head or something

I'm fairly sure I started that game being award as well. My whole day 1 was full of shit.

In post 552, numberQ wrote:
hurry, someone give me a quick and dirty rundown

Practically nothing has happened.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

awkward*

now I feel more awkward by missing letters in writing awkward.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Epic
Epic
Townie
Epic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Epic »

In post 552, numberQ wrote:oh god i'm so confused

i haven't read most of this game

why did i do this to myself

hurry, someone give me a quick and dirty rundown

quoting for when this guy is never relevant
Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me.
ζ
ζ
Townie
ζ
Townie
Townie

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by ζ »

Phillammon's reads are useless, and he is probably scum.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:38 pm

Post by Titan »

Mhm mhm either Phill is the most awkward poster in the world or he's scum. Def leaning towards the latter atm. I've seen scum feel the need to give out reads reads so everyone knows where they stand and so they don't look they're wishy wash or not contributing. Phill's lists add nothing really new and his scum reads are basically parroting and/or simply being extremly vague. The whole post feels awkwardly forced and out of place.

Hmm anyways I think we played a game before. Were you in Saw mafia? Or Gaben mafia? Or the HMS Regalia one?
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:32 pm

Post by Titan »

I'm being lazy because I'm sick and not going to put links to what I'm responding to. Though nothing's all that I,portent anyway.

Vifam - it's not that your avatar is provocative, and I know the girl in the photo is just leaning forward, but it took me a while to realize those were her shoulders, so now every time I look at it, I see a girl with floating shoulders. I said it was dumb that it bugged me, but what are you offering for me to eat? Cookies? I like cookies.

Other head - fairly certain pandorica is town here. There was an earlier post where nexus responded to a vote by malp on them and said it was bad that was fairly genuine. And it was a post by nexus. Pretty sure he wouldn't be posting much if they were scum. Also not getting the scum read on Robo.

Phil-yes, arthur is very confident in his reads. He always is.

Oh cheery dog - I spelled that wrong it was supposed to be that it made him townier as I had a leaning town read from the post. Still it stems from me thinking that scum to pay attention to things a little more and given our hydra a town read but call Arthur bad reads town to me. Why did you pick up on that for being a strange reason to give someone a town read and not me giving porfevor a town read for making me laugh?

Avox's first post was bad, but his second was better.

VOTE: pascendale

Oh and deasvale doesn't look as good as I remember thinking he looked last night.
torgonitoh
torgonitoh
Goon
torgonitoh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:56 pm

Post by torgonitoh »

party cat say, read the suprised batmans

i read the suprised batmans

he makes many post, many words, all are empty! like hotel of many bugs. no talk about bad mans, who is bad mans? if not kno the bad mans, but no find the bad mans?

sunman still maybe bad mans, no posts, this man also bad mans, does post

VOTE: VOTE: robocop
WUTLOLSKI
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:59 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 559, Titan wrote:Oh cheery dog - I spelled that wrong it was supposed to be that it made him townier as I had a leaning town read from the post. Still it stems from me thinking that scum to pay attention to things a little more and given our hydra a town read but call Arthur bad reads town to me. Why did you pick up on that for being a strange reason to give someone a town read and not me giving porfevor a town read for making me laugh?

because I skimmed over the post saying that you found them town. I asked about Noirs because the game had slowed down and I kept wondering about it.
had I looked over that post about 5 times I probably would have ended up asking about it as well.
As of now, it doesnt matter, because I have actually got the same feeling regading porfevor
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:14 pm

Post by Nikanor »

In post 427, Vifam wrote:Whatever I dont have a full grasp on the term

Tell me what you meant by that metaphor earlier, since it went way pass my head.

I meant that you somehow performed a vertibrectomy on yourself and hid all of your little vertibraes where nobody could see them. To put it outside of a metaphor, I was talking about your tendency to use statement-weakening words like 'probably' and 'pretty', like you're trying to leave room to back out of your words later if you have to. You're saying some pretty good wordthings now though so I guess it's just your posting style.
Faraday wrote:Arthur and Nik you're p wrong on Robocopter. Very much doubt he'd do the whole trolling this as scum here.

You guys wanna vote Cheer Dog with me?

Yeah after doing the responsible thing and looking at some meta he does this whole 'nothing' thing as town too so I guess there goes my whole reason for voting him.
Too bad I have to vote Vox now though or I'd totally take you up on that.
Unvote. Vote: AurorusVox.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Epic
Epic
Townie
Epic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:22 pm

Post by Epic »

In post 562, Nikanor wrote:You're saying some pretty good wordthings now though so I guess it's just your posting style.

like what. what changed you're mind.
Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:25 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Vox wrote:Titan, if you think the game can be broken, why would you feel cheated UNLESS YOU WERE SCUM? Also confirmed as not reading the thread

VOTE: Titan

I mean really how is this guy not dead yet.
Epic wrote:like what. what changed you're mind.

idk his posts just give me that dokidoki lovulovu feeling yaknow
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:30 pm

Post by Nikanor »

His posting just seems really earnest I guess is the word?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:33 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Wait no I think the word I'm looking for is 'honest', earnest doesn't mean what I thought it meant
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:30 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 542, Titan wrote:Deas might just be high but that doesn’t make him scum.

:D

I'd be interested in why you think Faranex is scum by the way (even if the other head doesn't agree).
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Post by Phillammon »

I honestly don't care if it looks like I'm parroting, because I went through each person in isolation. I literally did not see the arguments already being made until I ISOd the people making them, and I basically ignored them at that point. SED, yes, Regalia, but now I come to think that was the one game I have replaced out of, so it may be a tad iffy. Still, meta exists in my wiki if anyone wants it. Also, could you elaborate on what you mean by awkward posting?
Probable record holder for most games played on site before managing to win one!
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:26 am

Post by DeasVail »

Why does you having replaced out make it iffy?
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:29 am

Post by Phillammon »

As in, iffy meta-wise, given my posting was evidently significantly more sparse than usual.
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:39 am

Post by BT »

In post 553, Phillammon wrote:
BT- Just start the game implies that you'll join in with it.

Well see it went something like this:

>gets home late
>6 new pages of game
>"uhh, when I have more time"
>gets home late
>6 new pages of game
>"holy fuck"
>gets home late
>4 new pages of game
>"holy fuck"
>weekend <-- you are here!

So I'll be jumping into this sometime today now that I have time to read *everything*.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:48 am

Post by Phillammon »

Fair enough. Consider the read retracted for now, that's an acceptable explanation.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:12 am

Post by Sunshine and Rainbows »

In post 536, Nachomamma8 wrote:so most of the posting in the thread right now seems useless.

I can't believe I read 5 pages of one liners. Can you all please. Please just stop spam posting. Just stop it. It's dumb. You're dumb.

Deasvail is acting like a weird little chicken fox. Deasvail what the hell was with the vote on Vifam? If I'm understanding it was a 'stop voting me or else' vote? And then he tells you FU and you unvote him? I don't see why you voted him in the first place.

Re: Titan, post 542, this is Arthur speaking isn't it? I can tell because I disagree with everything you're saying. Please stop taking whiffs at decent people. And explain why Deasvail would be 'high but not scum'. To the other Titan, I don't see how Phil's reads can be parroted at this point because no one else has posted reads. Please post more because it makes me happy.

Can the giant ballsack please at least vote constructively when it's incapable of saying anything worthwhile?
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:15 am

Post by Sunshine and Rainbows »

(You'll be able to tell when this isn't Shadoweh because the posts will be half polite and display less hate for humanity)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”