Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Kay im gonna read tomorrow so this is your only chance to influence my vote
Scum-cases GO
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 779, MortFeld wrote:Welcome Road! Your slot has been fairly scummy but nothing extremely egregious. is HS' summary of events, I don't think it's entirely accurate but you can judge for yourself after reading.

In order of who I find most scummy to least:

HS has been PR hunting, voted someone they explicitly townread, made a weird push during a policy lynch wagon to policy lynch a player who had softclaimed and who nobody was talking about, ISO me and Toto's recent posts for this

Wobbu's slot got in a dumb argument with me and TwoFace that lasted a long time and accomplished little, during the TF policy lynch wagon Wobbu voted TF, saying the reason was 'TF isn't contributing so it's not a huge loss even if they're town'

ThinkBig has had allegations of game avoiding, sheeps reasoning, sheeps votes, voted Copper and then gave a bad reason that (arguably) came chronologically after TB's vote, posted a reads list that was inconsistent with his vote

Chaos has taken a backseat where in the past as town he's lead discussion (though he was V/LA for large part of this game), hopped on the TF policy lynch wagon very quickly

Your slot has not been game solving, has made some posts that did not seem genuine, replaced out when pressure mounted again

TwoFace has been aggressive but not in a gamesolvey way, got town mired in a semantic argument with Wobbu's slot, is distracting to the point where 5 people tried to policy lynch him, HS's push onto Creeps during the TF policy lynch might be scum trying to protect scum

That should cover it. Creeps has made a large number of weird scumposts but they are so bad that I personally am treating them as NAI for now. Also, pressuring Creeps tends to do nothing unless you vote him, then he scumreads you.
Gee yknow i wasnt expecting someone to put the effort into an actual tl;dr
Thanks

VOTE: Creeps
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 783, MortFeld wrote:If you couldn't tell from my TL;DR, Creeps has softclaimed some role.
Did you say that in your summary??
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

@Mortfield i see ty
In post 784, TwoFace wrote:Interesting mort left out the part where creeps has soft claimed a pr

P.edit oh now he says something
Is this u trying to imply that scum Mort would sneakily omit a softclaim I would see in my catchup anyway
Is this why TwoFace is a PL target
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 786, MortFeld wrote:I implied it when I talked about how HS tried to push a Creeps policy lynch despite TRing him and him softclaiming but I forgot to explicitly say Creeps' name, that's my bad.
In post 793, MortFeld wrote:
In post 787, DeathByWobbuffet wrote: When did HS say that they TRed Creeps?
HS never said that? HS TRed TwoFace. HS never voted Creeps during the TF push, they just expressed that TF was likely town and that Creeps was a better policy lynch.
Mort idk what youre trying to tell me here
First says HS tred Creeps
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 791, TwoFace wrote:I was a pl target because I told wobbet he should stop being lazy and read the game. You should also read the game instead of listening to others and letting them bias you.
I get crap reads from rereading, I wanna interact
Youre all here and no one has called out Morts summary as particularly biased or shitty besides what were talkin abt now so im content to wait on the reread
TwoFace is town btw but i think that was established
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 799, TwoFace wrote:
In post 793, MortFeld wrote:What on earth is making you unsure?
How about the complete misrepresentation of my play. Saying I haven't tried to game solve is a bold face lie

The deliberately leaving out the fact creeps had soft claimed.
theres literally no way scum was trying to hide a softclaim from me
why even WOULD they???? Like whats the angle
First line is fine depending on if uve been solving or not but youve now given me incentive to check
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 838, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: @
Kamelot:
Why did you vote for Creeps after admitting that you haven't really read the thread? Why did you feel your reads were crap after attempting to reread?
I havent reread yet i was saying that i dont usually get good reads from rereading i need to talk to people not read after the fact
I voted for creeps bc i wanted to test what Mort said
was disappointed :P
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:34 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 843, MortFeld wrote:
In post 839, Human Sequencer wrote:A policy lynch is a lynch on policy instead of player read, isn't it?
Yes, none of what I'm saying is disputing that Creeps is a policy lynch. Let me lay out what I'm saying:

-According to you, you pushed lynching Creeps as an alternative to lynching TF because you thought a policy lynch was inevitable and Creeps was more likely to be scum.
-This would be the town motivation for the push - there are numerous plausible scum motivations. If both sides are equally plausible the push was NAI.
-Your stated town motivation makes absolutely no sense. Even if a policy lynch was inevitable, it was a policy lynch
of TF
. Introducing Creeps as an alternative does nothing about the TF policy lynch; it's a completely different discussion. You're not explaining this part. How does saying 'Policy lynch Creeps instead!' convince people not to PL TF?
-Granted, even if this is explained, there are a number of other issues with the play. Also, the scum case makes way more sense than the town still. Creeps had softclaimed (though you claim to not have noticed and I kind of believe you?), Creeps is nowhere near a reasonable PL in my mind (he's new and bad, but he's not ruining the game. There are 3 scum), and you then voted TF 'once a policy lynch became inevitable.' Huh? You thought TF was town. Why would you ever vote a townie? And your vote took it to L-2, I'd hardly call L-3 inevitable but L-2 is getting there.

This sums up why I think your part in the PL wagon was scummy.

Pedit: yeah I'm curious about anyone's reasoning for strongly TRing LUV at this point.
This sums up why HS is town

I cant see it any other way and HS is also the only player ive ISOed so im caught up there
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:37 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 847, MortFeld wrote:After that post HS is looking town with a number of anti-town actions. Gonna set down the game and look at it again later.

Pedit: @Road, what type of reaction were you looking for?
In post 779, MortFeld wrote:That should cover it. Creeps has made a large number of weird scumposts but they are so bad that I personally am treating them as NAI for now. Also, pressuring Creeps tends to do nothing unless you vote him, then he scumreads you.
I was gonna get on your case for that HS post i quoted bc none of that is scummy but
i guess youve got your radar screwed on straight after all so i no longer have beef w u

Pedit that doesnt really make sense with your second point in there
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 849, MortFeld wrote:-Granted, even if this is explained, there are a number of other issues with the play. Also, the scum case makes way more sense than the town still. Creeps had softclaimed (though you claim to not have noticed and I kind of believe you?), Creeps is nowhere near a reasonable PL in my mind (he's new and bad, but he's not ruining the game. There are 3 scum), and you then voted TF 'once a policy lynch became inevitable.' Huh? You thought TF was town. Why would you ever vote a townie? And your vote took it to L-2, I'd hardly call L-3 inevitable but L-2 is getting there.
How does this reconcile w HS/TF scum
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:44 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Kay ty

Reading when i get the chance. Dont like the pushes ive seen so far but we'll see
I could be wrong on Twoface but im really sure HS is town and that claim post should be all the evidence needed
Unvote and push something else
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 843, MortFeld wrote:
In post 839, Human Sequencer wrote:A policy lynch is a lynch on policy instead of player read, isn't it?
Yes, none of what I'm saying is disputing that Creeps is a policy lynch. Let me lay out what I'm saying:

-According to you, you pushed lynching Creeps as an alternative to lynching TF because you thought a policy lynch was inevitable and Creeps was more likely to be scum.
-This would be the town motivation for the push - there are numerous plausible scum motivations. If both sides are equally plausible the push was NAI.
-Your stated town motivation makes absolutely no sense. Even if a policy lynch was inevitable, it was a policy lynch
of TF
. Introducing Creeps as an alternative does nothing about the TF policy lynch; it's a completely different discussion. You're not explaining this part. How does saying 'Policy lynch Creeps instead!' convince people not to PL TF?
-Granted, even if this is explained, there are a number of other issues with the play. Also, the scum case makes way more sense than the town still. Creeps had softclaimed (though you claim to not have noticed and I kind of believe you?), Creeps is nowhere near a reasonable PL in my mind (he's new and bad, but he's not ruining the game. There are 3 scum), and you then voted TF 'once a policy lynch became inevitable.' Huh? You thought TF was town. Why would you ever vote a townie? And your vote took it to L-2, I'd hardly call L-3 inevitable but L-2 is getting there.

This sums up why I think your part in the PL wagon was scummy.

Pedit: yeah I'm curious about anyone's reasoning for strongly TRing LUV at this point.
You asked why this makes HS look town

For one its completely understandable to mix up a few things. namely that an alternative policy lynch somehow cancels out the first
This sort of illogical thinking is towny bc theres no scum motivation
UNLESS you made the case that HS was sort of losing footing and needed to explain himself offhand and made a mistake in doing so, but i dont see that happening and i dont think you see it either
So putting that aside, what does scum HS gain from proposing a different policy lynch? And something like making a mistake in assuming a policy lynch is inevitable or not, thats not scummy thats just a mistake. Theres no attempt at subterfuge, manipulation, coasting, etc. theres just doing what he thinks is correct and making some errors

plus his claim post was super town :P
Last edited by keyenpeydee on Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

V/LA

Wobbu aint scum, id say. Still not caught up ive been unexpectedly busy

Pedit dude he didn't call HS scum
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

The townread is off his latest post

Why are you being charitable to your scumread
How did you get that he was scumreading HS from that post anyway?? his conclusion is that theres no need to think him scum
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Nero town, ThinkBig slot town, still havent read lololol
Mort still gives me the heeby jeebies but w/e

Existence of HS wagon being the only wagon just makes me not happy bout it
that and Sequencers obvtown posting since ive replaced in
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:22 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

If there were questions for me pls restate
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Oh it wasnt a rxn test it was literally just me being curious

My read of you is the most sunburnt of oranges
you give me the heebies and plenty of the jeebies due to your way of things

For one calling me in 1040 misrepping when it was me misreading. thats kind of a negative spin there yknow. youre right in he had HS as a scumlean so my b
How come youre not on my ass for not reading this time?
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Nero is town bc i just read his catchups
He doesnt give a shit bout looking town
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

VOTE: Toto
Who wants to play guess why
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:00 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

When did i say nero was appearing gamesolvey i just said he didnt give a shit abt looking town
Do you think hes scum or town
This post feels very wait and see and not very scumhunty

Do you have an opinion on whether im red or green based on my attitude abt reading?? do i sound as though im overly concerned with reading the whole game to you y/n

I havent read the thread but i read Totos ISO so why do you think i voted him

ok why tf does ms keep logging me out while im in the middle of posting

Pedit not caring about looking town is a towntell friendo
I also DID NOT call Nero carefree
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

HS has been obvtown posting but you were content to keep your vote there until u had input from me? lol k
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:31 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

No srsly it took you interacting with me to realize that HS was obvtown??? Youve been active this whole time and did not think that the l-2 wagon on obvtown was worth your attention
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:37 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Yeah i dont buy keeping your vote on HS while he was obvtown posting
Thats... bad
And gr8 so you were having second thoughts way earlier but did not... move your vote??
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:46 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1147, MortFeld wrote:Or is it that you think keeping my vote on HS while having second thoughts is Red! motivated? If this is the case, consider that I had been having second thoughts way earlier than the post I linked, essentially boiled down to - head says Red, gut says Green. This specifically is what I was trying to work out, am I still Red for not unvoting?
Yeah tbh bc you just now said that HS was obvtown posting and unvoted
So either you had the obvtown read earlier or it just showed up
If you had it earlier then letting someone be close to a lynch w a townread on them while on their wagon is bad. And im not going to explain the scum motive there bc i should not have to lol
And if you just decided on the obvtown while it was wavering b4 then it comes back to deciding to solidify your HS townread after talking to your scumread

Its one thing to keep your vote on someone while pressuring them to read them better but thats not the situation youve described
VOTE: Mort
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:49 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Yeah youre not scumreading me dude that much is obvious
Also goodnight!!!
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:59 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Keep saying thatHS was obvtown but logically scummy bc its making a whole lot of sense
that post after my vote doesn't come from town
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Ok, tbh i feel really bad about this game

I didnt have any time to read, so i was focusing on playing with what i had on the table. I replaced in bc i felt bad seeing the mod ask for so many replacements in this game, and have to wait a long time for em. But i dont think i had the time to replace that i thought.

Still v confident in HS townread, Nero townread, Uzi townread
Id say the most suspect vote on my wagon is drones, but tbh with my play so far i sort of understand the wagon. If Mort is town, its likely scum let him lead the wagon, so i dont think the wagon is scum-lead. I also think i was off-base w Mort

Good obversation from HS on my sig and how it affects my playstyle. thats why its there.
Im a VT. Luckily, this is day 1, so my shitty play wont screw us over too bad.

My answer to all that Mort said i was scummy for is that i often use hyperbole to underline my points. Nero is town based off tone, gut, but most importantly a general sense of what ive come to expect from his play lining up w how i know him as town. HS is really, really town. Mort pings me left and right but hes so far removed from normal ms play im not rly sure how to read him at this point.

My best piece of advice for this game would be to examine the HS wagon. it was on town. My wagon should also be examined, but maybe less so, due to my shitty play as i said
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1263, Toto wrote:HS obvtown posting has ramped down after they are no longer in danger.
No it hasnt
Still p sure this is scum tbh.
In fact as either alignment activity goes up and
calling the posting 'obvtown posting' while simultaneously throwing shade on HS rly rly sucks
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

*as either alignment, when wagoned, activity goes up
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1269, MortFeld wrote:On mobile, will give game - related response when I get home. This question is 50% for me in future games and 50% so I can get a better idea of what you meant by hereby newbies - in what ways does my play differ from the MS norm?
Youre very very focused on logic to the point that you dont seem to consider mistakes through miscommunication, disagreement in what consistutes reasoning for a read, and misunderstandings
As an example, my Creeps vote wasnt really important to the game, it was literally the equivalent to an RVS vote (which i deemed appropriate at the time bc id just replaced in and hadnt read)
it wasnt moved for a while because i didnt have a strong enough scumread to move to
And i wasnt lying when i said it was just for fun/curiousity

I mean, if it had been a reaction test, it would have been a very bad one. if creeps reacts to the vote, then its probably his meta. if he doesnt, then your impression of him was wrong, thats all.
I think neither of us communicated very well, in large part to our very different approaches to the game.
HS literally explained it down to a T, i was scumreading you because i didnt know you properly, after reading you im much more confident thats just how you are. And hispoint about my sig and the logical hops he made from there about my personality were also on point
I dont think your playstyle is bad in the least! But theres def this sense i get from you of you looking for 'tells' and then matching a players play to thos etells to read them. like checking items off on a list instead of looking at possible motivations between each actions.

I could also be wrong, of course. i hope we get to play in the future when im more engaged so i can learn more about you. these are just my impressions from this game.
and on second thought i dont think youre that far removed from normal ms play. youre just different from me
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1271, Toto wrote:
In post 1267, Road Kamelot wrote:
In post 1263, Toto wrote:HS obvtown posting has ramped down after they are no longer in danger.
No it hasnt
Still p sure this is scum tbh.
In fact as either alignment activity goes up and
calling the posting 'obvtown posting' while simultaneously throwing shade on HS rly rly sucks
I missed the '' in 'obvtown'.

For what is worth, I think HS's might have been trying to pocket me. I didn't like the fact that they were calling me an imbecile every other post in our newbie and then here I'm suddenly their bro and an excellent player. Also why are you singling me out here?
HS, is this true? Can both of you elaborate on this situation? its esp important bc i could def see Toto scum, but this needs to be explained
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1272, MortFeld wrote:Road, what do you think about HS' vote on you? Read . They spend the entire post justifying your play for you and then at the end they vote you.
I think you were right to call it out as being strange

I sort of thought the same. what i got from that post was a lot of honesty. HS really believes this about my play. what i do think is that any self-aware scum (and imo if hs is scum he has to be at least a little self aware) wouldnt spend so long defending me only to vote me. it looks really terrible. if he wanted townpoints for defending me, he wouldnt vote me.

its not really a towny move, i simply cant see the scum motive, and in my thoughts im including the possibility of HS making a mistake there. simpler explanation is HS is being honest in that he explained my actions for me because you asked.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1243, Drone wrote:@Mort
I didn't reread closely enough, all I have to say.

VOTE: Kamelot
This vote is real suspicious to me tbh

Drones posting almost feels like an echo of HS's, but the fact that it came after makes it looks less towny
Just a really weak way to get oneself onto the wagon, and the 'all i have to say' implies that Drone doesnt really want to go into it

Id love for you to explain where the misunderstanding was Drone
Better sooner than later, if youre town, bc im likely getting flipped soon
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1278, Toto wrote:
In post 1275, Road Kamelot wrote:I sort of thought the same. what i got from that post was a lot of honesty. HS really believes this about my play. what i do think is that any self-aware scum (and imo if hs is scum he has to be at least a little self aware) wouldnt spend so long defending me only to vote me. it looks really terrible.
You say this yet disagree that the rate of towny looking posting has gone down. If they post towny looking stuff they are obvtown, if they post scummy looking stuff they are town mistakes. What makes you so sure HS is town?
I didnt mean that voting me there was a mistake
Im saying it looks bad if HS is scum
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:33 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

tbh i think the pseudo roleclaim idea is good. but ive already claimed lol

Lotta votes came off kinda quick, wasnt expecting that. last few posts were made w the intent to be read after i was dead
Inclined to think its town that unvoted first. scum could have unvoted after seeing town do it.

Drone dont deflect my question, i asked what you misunderstood bout my ISO that made you want to vote me only after a reread, and why you didnt want o go into it.

thats unrelated to how some of your opinions felt like theyd been expressed by HS already
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:08 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Could have sworn i wasnt voting Mort anymore
Posting during my lecture bc fuck it, youll see me later tonight.
UNVOTE:
Going to look at the up and coming wagon bc i like the players on it and its not me or HS

Pedit: You know i like that you did this. Please dont take me being town as a confirmation that HS is town tho bc im recently less confident in how ive been playing in general
More confident in Drone scum tbh esp after deflective responses
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1243, Drone wrote:@Mort
I didn't reread closely enough, all I have to say.

VOTE: Kamelot
Then explain this i really cant believe youre not aware that this is what im asking about
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1358, Drone wrote:I didn't deflect the question, Kamelot.
And who said I iso'd you?

@Mort
HS isn't a better lynch. Nor is Kamelot.
Before I get anywhere with my opinion on Arc wagon, I need to check Arc's iso throughoutly. That will happen after I actually will idols Kamelot.
Something about "rvs vote Creeps" that pinged me

Hang on
Do you have any scumreads? You voted me but I aint a better wagon, huh? P sure you just said this to appease Mort lol
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Why doesnt it make sense to judge Arcs alignment by thinkbigs play?? what am i missing here uzi
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1664 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Damn i wish yall had lynched me then, why did my apology garner all these unvotes

I mean not really bc wincon and all that and not dying is better than dying but i was really just trying to get my reads out b4 death

Ill vote Arc at deadline if its needed, well ill vote whoever at deadline if needed but id prefer Arc over HS only bc HS is town and i have literally no read on arc
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1980 (isolation #41) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:27 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1674, Nero Cain wrote:
Ill vote Arc at deadline if its needed, well ill vote whoever at deadline if needed but id prefer Arc over HS only bc HS is town and i have literally no read on arc
Arc is town and HS *could be town* and all we have to do is listen to the scum.
??
Is this the post you meant that Nero pointed out Uzi?? I dont get it
I have Arc as null and HS as town and so id obvs prefer a lynch on Arc

And Mort no i havent read the exchange but im feeling better and will be doing so today
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1981 (isolation #42) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:32 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 1979, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1978, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1977, Shadow_step wrote:I don't think chaos is fake claiming.
There was no need for him to claim if he is honestly a cop. He fake claimed to avoid being questioned since we were pushing him
Cmon. If he's telling the truth about his role and being away this weekend there is absolutely motivation to claim. Especially since he got to l-2.

Still not sold on him but you shouldn't be that narrow minded
99/100 times cop claims sort themselves out

Been reading some exchanges, not caught up yet but Mort is def town. I also like TwoFace
Chaos is a bad lynch by claim alone
Could def be scum but if he is we'll know it before it hurts us (no read on Chaos this is just me saying that the cop claim doesnt make him town but it does make him something other than todays lynch)
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2323 (isolation #43) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:08 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Yo party people!! Im here on this day
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2325 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:12 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

K
VOTE: Toto
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2327 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:25 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

stg if both the people i called scum (besides Mort) on day 1 are scum im going to hate myself
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2356 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 2328, TwoFace wrote:Who were you calling scum again?

I'm kinda leaning you being scum personally
Look again at how Drone joined my mislynch and my calling it out

And i dont remember specifica but i was voting Toto for a while after his iso
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2438 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:05 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Arc youre reading that wrong. jailkeeper roleblocks the person being jailkept, thats what that block is saying

you can investigate people being jailed jesus christ
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2445 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:07 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

t would block an investigation by Toto. not an investigation ON toto
Arc are you listening
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2447 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Oh nvm key confirmed it
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2459 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 2358, TwoFace wrote:you don't remember specifically yet you were bragging that most of your reads were correct?

what is up with people's memory in this game?

btw drone voting you and you calling it out doesn't confirm anything to me because bussing and distancing are things. You not voting drone given he was a scum pr stands out to me
I wasnt bragging i was complaining
And i dont remember specifics because ive been inactive i thought that was obvs bro

your last point is fine tho i shouldve voted, didnt mean to frop off the face of the earth like that
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2765 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Eh ignoring my inactivity
My only scumreads besides Mort were flipped scum Drone and Toto
*peace sign*

Only one of rbs list im not convinced is town is Uzi but the rest is 10/10
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2767 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 2680, MortFeld wrote:Arc will you jail according to town consensus?

Jail Naomi or RK please. And state which one.
In post 2677, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 2672, MortFeld wrote:This would all be solved if we jailed RK instead of rb.
How? Explain please.
We all considered rb town before last night. RK was a variable then and is still a variable. Jail targets tonight are between RK and Naomi, just like they should have been last night. You confirmed a townie we all already thought was town.
This tbh
But Naomi is super town so jail me instead
Or lynch me and jail someone else

unless everyone also wants to lynch naomi in which case
Jailing her is fine
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2771 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Looked at Uzi in the context of Toto and Drone scumflips

If scum he def bussed Drone ofc
In post 2504, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not sure why Mort had Drone so high up on that list as I believe that reads list was during the beginning of the HS wagon but Toto had a few of us fooled so I sort of get that TR.

Honestly if Mort's scum, he's god. What does everyone think about clearing him for Day 3? We get Arc and Chaos to confirm his alignment and then TF can gamble on Nero.
I dont see the point in trying to clear a good townread of Uzis
Thats inviting scum to kill Mort. Use the investigatives on people youre unsure of not to confirm obvtown
And Toto fooling town has ntohing to do w Mort tring Drone, theyre different players

Conclusion is eh on Uzi i dont care if hes lynched but probs wont push him
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2773 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 2772, MortFeld wrote:I still dontt get why chaos even quoted that list. reads lists are ptetty useless anyway
Why did you make one then
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2776 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 2774, MortFeld wrote:
In post 2773, Road Kamelot wrote:
In post 2772, MortFeld wrote:I still dontt get why chaos even quoted that list. reads lists are ptetty useless anyway
Why did you make one then
to give people an idea of my thought process at the time. I didnt have a lot fo hard scum reads around post 900. it was useful in context but it seems like cherrypicking for Chaos to grab that from a reread.
Well dismiss the cherry picking thought bc going back and asking about earlier thought process + reads is a p normal thing to do
And as far as im concerned Chaos is town
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2782 (isolation #56) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:17 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 2779, rb wrote:I'm tired af after work. Gonna skip this tonight and I have heaps of stuff to do this weekend. I'm gonna go full power next week Monday. If everyone is super bored we can lynch RK but I'd rather wait and read game properly.
If i get lynched as an afterthought im gonna cry
Wait until rb has his super special scumpick
I wont complain if its me but ill super complain of i get lynched cause *bored*
i want me that perfect game too
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2784 (isolation #57) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:07 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

p sure you can get a perfect game with town feaths by nk
thats literally unavoidable
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3206 (isolation #58) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

LOl@early flip

i doubt anyones gonna yell at you tho key, even Nero or the maf. Nero was getting voted when rb came back
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3207 (isolation #59) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Good game everyone, great job town!!! Sorry for my inactivity. That said i would love to play w some of ya again
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3208 (isolation #60) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Uzi kept being gut suspicious to me but he did play super well. and Mort too
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3210 (isolation #61) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

I think the jk availability really helped with that. like, people were more likely to concede bc at least their scumread was getting jailed.

not to knock that town did well cooperating tho
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3221 (isolation #62) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Lol i was never invited to the dead thread i just realized
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3224 (isolation #63) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Did my yelling against the HS and Naomi lynches do anything at all? P sure i would pushed drone if i hadnt been lynched, at least
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3226 (isolation #64) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Was I? Dang guess I suck then, hahahaha
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3227 (isolation #65) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

OH, I meant Toto. For some reason i got the order those two were lynched mixed up.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3228 (isolation #66) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

And apparently the entire chronological order of this game, since both were lynched before i was
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3231 (isolation #67) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Oh absolutely. I was totally on Toto tho, so yay

I stg, im better at mafia than this

Pedit ya def HS was obvtown
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3251 (isolation #68) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Heh, key its really nbd! im not a big dead thread participator anyway

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”