Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Toto »

To be frank your slot has been the primary scum case so far, and then decided to drop out, you might want to start there.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 775, Toto wrote:To be frank your slot has been the primary scum case so far, and then decided to drop out, you might want to start there.
@Kamelot ^^^
DeathByWobbuffet
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by DeathByWobbuffet »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8493486#p8493486]post 775[/url], Toto wrote:To be frank your slot has been the primary scum case so far, and then decided to drop out, you might want to start there.
Are you talking to me?
DeathByWobbuffet
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:15 pm

In post 775, Toto wrote:To be frank your slot has been the primary scum case so far, and then decided to drop out, you might want to start there.
Oh nevermind, didn't see that Misa just got replaced.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by MortFeld »

Welcome Road! Your slot has been fairly scummy but nothing extremely egregious. is HS' summary of events, I don't think it's entirely accurate but you can judge for yourself after reading.

In order of who I find most scummy to least:

HS has been PR hunting, voted someone they explicitly townread, made a weird push during a policy lynch wagon to policy lynch a player who had softclaimed and who nobody was talking about, ISO me and Toto's recent posts for this

Wobbu's slot got in a dumb argument with me and TwoFace that lasted a long time and accomplished little, during the TF policy lynch wagon Wobbu voted TF, saying the reason was 'TF isn't contributing so it's not a huge loss even if they're town'

ThinkBig has had allegations of game avoiding, sheeps reasoning, sheeps votes, voted Copper and then gave a bad reason that (arguably) came chronologically after TB's vote, posted a reads list that was inconsistent with his vote

Chaos has taken a backseat where in the past as town he's lead discussion (though he was V/LA for large part of this game), hopped on the TF policy lynch wagon very quickly

Your slot has not been game solving, has made some posts that did not seem genuine, replaced out when pressure mounted again

TwoFace has been aggressive but not in a gamesolvey way, got town mired in a semantic argument with Wobbu's slot, is distracting to the point where 5 people tried to policy lynch him, HS's push onto Creeps during the TF policy lynch might be scum trying to protect scum

That should cover it. Creeps has made a large number of weird scumposts but they are so bad that I personally am treating them as NAI for now. Also, pressuring Creeps tends to do nothing unless you vote him, then he scumreads you.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 779, MortFeld wrote:TwoFace has been aggressive but not in a gamesolvey way,
And by this he means I have developed 2 fairly strong scum reads, which he is suspicious of himself. I have also 2 light scum reads.

So basically I have been aggressive in a game solving way.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by MortFeld »

In post 780, TwoFace wrote:
In post 779, MortFeld wrote:TwoFace has been aggressive but not in a gamesolvey way,
And by this he means I have developed 2 fairly strong scum reads, which he is suspicious of himself. I have also 2 light scum reads.

So basically I have been aggressive in a game solving way.
I'm not going to interact with this, everything I would say now has been hashed out.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 779, MortFeld wrote:Welcome Road! Your slot has been fairly scummy but nothing extremely egregious. is HS' summary of events, I don't think it's entirely accurate but you can judge for yourself after reading.

In order of who I find most scummy to least:

HS has been PR hunting, voted someone they explicitly townread, made a weird push during a policy lynch wagon to policy lynch a player who had softclaimed and who nobody was talking about, ISO me and Toto's recent posts for this

Wobbu's slot got in a dumb argument with me and TwoFace that lasted a long time and accomplished little, during the TF policy lynch wagon Wobbu voted TF, saying the reason was 'TF isn't contributing so it's not a huge loss even if they're town'

ThinkBig has had allegations of game avoiding, sheeps reasoning, sheeps votes, voted Copper and then gave a bad reason that (arguably) came chronologically after TB's vote, posted a reads list that was inconsistent with his vote

Chaos has taken a backseat where in the past as town he's lead discussion (though he was V/LA for large part of this game), hopped on the TF policy lynch wagon very quickly

Your slot has not been game solving, has made some posts that did not seem genuine, replaced out when pressure mounted again

TwoFace has been aggressive but not in a gamesolvey way, got town mired in a semantic argument with Wobbu's slot, is distracting to the point where 5 people tried to policy lynch him, HS's push onto Creeps during the TF policy lynch might be scum trying to protect scum

That should cover it. Creeps has made a large number of weird scumposts but they are so bad that I personally am treating them as NAI for now. Also, pressuring Creeps tends to do nothing unless you vote him, then he scumreads you.
Gee yknow i wasnt expecting someone to put the effort into an actual tl;dr
Thanks

VOTE: Creeps
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by MortFeld »

If you couldn't tell from my TL;DR, Creeps has softclaimed some role.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Interesting mort left out the part where creeps has soft claimed a pr

P.edit oh now he says something
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 783, MortFeld wrote:If you couldn't tell from my TL;DR, Creeps has softclaimed some role.
Did you say that in your summary??
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by MortFeld »

I implied it when I talked about how HS tried to push a Creeps policy lynch despite TRing him and him softclaiming but I forgot to explicitly say Creeps' name, that's my bad.
DeathByWobbuffet
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:36 pm

When did HS say that they TRed Creeps?
DeathByWobbuffet
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:37 pm

Ugh why do I keep quoting random stuff?
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

@Mortfield i see ty
In post 784, TwoFace wrote:Interesting mort left out the part where creeps has soft claimed a pr

P.edit oh now he says something
Is this u trying to imply that scum Mort would sneakily omit a softclaim I would see in my catchup anyway
Is this why TwoFace is a PL target
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by TwoFace »

I actually had mort as a town read. Though I'm not so sure anymore.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by TwoFace »

I was a pl target because I told wobbet he should stop being lazy and read the game. You should also read the game instead of listening to others and letting them bias you.
DeathByWobbuffet
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:43 pm

Nah, he clarified it pretty quickly, before you'd pointed out that he'd left out that part. I don't see it as particularly scummy.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by MortFeld »

In post 790, TwoFace wrote:I actually had mort as a town read. Though I'm not so sure anymore.
What on earth is making you unsure?
In post 787, DeathByWobbuffet wrote: When did HS say that they TRed Creeps?
HS never said that? HS TRed TwoFace. HS never voted Creeps during the TF push, they just expressed that TF was likely town and that Creeps was a better policy lynch.
DeathByWobbuffet
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:45 pm

If anyone was lazy, it was you. It's perfectly reasonable that I shouldn't have to look through 30 pages to find some vague reasoning as to why you think I'm scum, when you could easily just tell me yourself.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 786, MortFeld wrote:I implied it when I talked about how HS tried to push a Creeps policy lynch despite TRing him and him softclaiming but I forgot to explicitly say Creeps' name, that's my bad.
In post 793, MortFeld wrote:
In post 787, DeathByWobbuffet wrote: When did HS say that they TRed Creeps?
HS never said that? HS TRed TwoFace. HS never voted Creeps during the TF push, they just expressed that TF was likely town and that Creeps was a better policy lynch.
Mort idk what youre trying to tell me here
First says HS tred Creeps
DeathByWobbuffet
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:47 pm

Yeah, that's why I said that ^^
DeathByWobbuffet
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:47 pm

Please ignore that quote.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 791, TwoFace wrote:I was a pl target because I told wobbet he should stop being lazy and read the game. You should also read the game instead of listening to others and letting them bias you.
I get crap reads from rereading, I wanna interact
Youre all here and no one has called out Morts summary as particularly biased or shitty besides what were talkin abt now so im content to wait on the reread
TwoFace is town btw but i think that was established
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 793, MortFeld wrote:What on earth is making you unsure?
How about the complete misrepresentation of my play. Saying I haven't tried to game solve is a bold face lie

The deliberately leaving out the fact creeps had soft claimed.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”