Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:12 pm

Post by Drone »

Spoiler: Early Stage
In post 47, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Misa switching back to Naomi reads like someone afraid to not have a vote on someone at this stage of the game to me. Scummy, but I'm not convinced she's scum.

Creeps entrance is pretty awkward, mainly because I don't understand what he's trying to say.
Contradictory on Misa part, Uzi.
In post 62, MisaTange wrote:
In post 56, Creeps20 wrote: Anyways I feel like misatange is scum by ignoring thinkbig who voted drone and voted for someone else who did essentially the same.
VOTE: Misatange

The wait was caused by a few tech difficulties
Liking this, and all other posts pointing this.

DUDE I WAS FRIQQIN SLEEPING I WAKE UP AT UNGODLY HOURS I LITERALLY CANNOT DEFEND WHEN I'M SLEEPING

Also I have one vote so I can put pressure on only one of the two people who did that

Since I now believe that is NAI, I believe early votes work much better if they get put in a confirmed, but not yet posted, slot. I understand timezones/work/school/etc, but it gives some incentive to post (a person with a lack of posts is unhelpful at best, and worst case scenario, people scumread inactivity).

I actually voted Naomi instead of Chaos literally just because I remember her one of the few people who has a 2+ year old account, I forgot what the other one is

Also Creeps has an awkward reaction to Copper's RvS vote. If we're going by meta, he acted a little bit more calmly towards the RvS vote previously, but this makes me curious. And also Creeps have played Forum Mafia in other forums as well.

VOTE: Creeps
Lol wut?
In post 74, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 71, MortFeld wrote:
In post 15, MortFeld wrote:Hold on. You voted Naomi basically randomly. Then you switched to Copper for something you thought was slightly scummy. I assume you now believe it's NAI, otherwise you wouldn't switch your vote. If neither Naomi nor Copper have done anything alignment indicative, why switch back to Naomi?
Why didn't you answer this Misa? I still don't know why you switched to Naomi from Copper.
In post 70, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 60, MortFeld wrote:
In post 56, Creeps20 wrote:
MortFeld wrote: Anyways I feel like misatange is scum by ignoring thinkbig who voted drone and voted for someone else who did essentially the same.
Why does this make her scum? i.e. why would scum be more likely to do this than town?
MortFeld wrote:Thanks. Agree, was very awkward.

Creeps, do you have a particular reason you didn't participate in RVS?
I too much hands are pointed everywhere.
I need a Creeps translator again.
"Too much fingers to point. Not enough answers"
And I am suggesting maf brothers.
Why would scum!Misa, knowing that her scum buddy voted an unconfirmed, cast suspicion on someone else who did the same?

As for RVS, it seems like random voting is what generates the material that leads to answers. Saying 'there are too many people voting and too many to vote' isn't a reason not to participate in RVS.
In all honesty I ignore threads when they are in RvS. And besides it never ends well when I do vote. If no one noticed that would have went well for ignoring thinkbig.
Ignoring threads in RVS and bad things happen when you vote? Why would town want to keep you? It's incredibly scummy.
In post 76, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 75, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 74, Creeps20 wrote: In all honesty I ignore threads when they are in RvS.
I think we found the source of your 'EVERYBODY SCUMREADS ME' problem.
+

Nah that is not the cause. It's because I am always scummy.
Again, why should we keep you?
In post 78, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 77, MisaTange wrote:If you're worried about lynching a town by mistake, a. we have a couple of MLs so it's not
too
big, b. there is a likely chance that someone, if not themselves, will defend someone in some certain way. This is also my experience as a 'scummy town if town' type of person. Hell, I've being shat on and voted on to hell and back again and people
are
still defending me. RvS is for pressure. It's how we break the ice.
Unlike you I have an uncanny habit of mslynching power roles in RvS. No seriously I do.
Was intending to comment only on Creeps but, Misa seems very cool with mislynching.
Oh and.. Again why should town keep you Creeps..?
In post 91, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 90, MortFeld wrote:I understand that Misa voted Copper and not TB. Your sentence does not explain how voting Copper for a specific reason, when TB did the same thing as Copper, is a reasonable scum strategy.
Can we just quit this? I need to study some past quotes. This is going to be WIFOM.
No it won't, and no we can't. You're giving terrible vibes and drawing attention without anyone throwing shade at your. Better be backing yourself, no?
In post 95, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 74, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 71, MortFeld wrote:
In post 15, MortFeld wrote:Hold on. You voted Naomi basically randomly. Then you switched to Copper for something you thought was slightly scummy. I assume you now believe it's NAI, otherwise you wouldn't switch your vote. If neither Naomi nor Copper have done anything alignment indicative, why switch back to Naomi?
Why didn't you answer this Misa? I still don't know why you switched to Naomi from Copper.
In post 70, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 60, MortFeld wrote:
MortFeld wrote: Anyways I feel like misatange is scum by ignoring thinkbig who voted drone and voted for someone else who did essentially the same.
Why does this make her scum? i.e. why would scum be more likely to do this than town?
MortFeld wrote:Thanks. Agree, was very awkward.

Creeps, do you have a particular reason you didn't participate in RVS?
I too much hands are pointed everywhere.
I need a Creeps translator again.
"Too much fingers to point. Not enough answers"
And I am suggesting maf brothers.
Why would scum!Misa, knowing that her scum buddy voted an unconfirmed, cast suspicion on someone else who did the same?

As for RVS, it seems like random voting is what generates the material that leads to answers. Saying 'there are too many people voting and too many to vote' isn't a reason not to participate in RVS.
In all honesty I ignore threads when they are in RvS. And besides it never ends well when I do vote. If no one noticed that would have went well for ignoring thinkbig.
During RVS, I randomly voted for Drone, mainly because I have played with him (albeit briefly) before and not because he was unconfirmed.

Voting for unconfirmed players is a decent strategy, if only to build pressure and ensure that they confirm and join the game.
So you randomly voted me cause we played before. Is it random really?

Spoiler:
In post 182, MortFeld wrote:
In post 180, ThinkBig wrote: Why did you change your vote from creeps to copper?
Don't feel like answering this.
So it will be fine if I'll vote you and not feel like answering too? What would everyone think of this?
In post 185, MortFeld wrote:
In post 181, ThinkBig wrote:My other reason for voting Misa over creeps was so he wouldn't be at L-2 and L-1 so early in the DP.
And as I said, this is not a reason to vote someone. Why not put Creeps at L-1 to see what Copper does?
In post 183, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 182, MortFeld wrote:
In post 180, ThinkBig wrote: Why did you change your vote from creeps to copper?
Don't feel like answering this.
Why not?
I already did. Partially. But what I said is good enough.
Actually, it is a reason and even a good one, to have two wagons going, that is.
In post 193, Human Sequencer wrote:Okay. I'm not suspicious of you at the moment, just to clarify.
I really wouldn't mind creeps at L-1 to be honest. I don't think a omgushammer is likely and even in worst case scenario I don't think he's going to be of much help after today, even if he does flip green.

Drone, do you agree?
Too obvious to buddy, too weird to ignore. At this point I was already confirmed but V/LA. What was the purpose behind this?
In post 213, MortFeld wrote:
In post 209, ThinkBig wrote: In the games I've
red
and been in off site, I've only seen town players do that.
Scumtell?

Joking. Just thought that was funny.
Unnecessary fluff..
In post 268, copper223 wrote:
In post 265, TwoFace wrote:Shit son. You're the freaking idiot who says scum can be lynchbait. Lynchbait means a person who is easily mislynched. SCUM CAN'T BE MISLYNCHED.

If you're town I'm sorry
There is no "mis" in lynchbait you idiot, so no it does not mean that, it means someone that is easily lynched and SCUM CAN BE AN EASY LYNCH AS WELL.

I have been playing this game likely for more years than you have lived, I also have for sure the highest win-rate as scum and third party on this forum (as I have never lost) and I doubt there are many players with a better town win-rate (closing in on 80% now) so I know what I am talking about and you do not.
Attitude please.
In post 269, MortFeld wrote:You're an arrogant dick
@mod can you clarify language and personal issues rules?

In post 302, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 299, MortFeld wrote:Creeps can you please respond to ?
I don't like to respond to people who I think are scum

@Copper - I guess it could be. I don't know how to not waste a day and get at least 1 vote of me. I have been terrible at defences and shall always be.

@Uzi - It doesn't count as normal? Oh.
Can you start playing?
In post 328, Toto wrote:ThinkBig's read/vote progression seems a bit weird.

1) Creep or Misa is scum. Main wagon on Creep but I'm going to vote Misa.
2) Vote copper
3) Misa not scum anymore?
Creep is way too scum to be scum if you'd ask me.. Not liking Copper wagon, btw.

Beware, the spoilers are walls but are important to read imo.

Creeps needs to work on his play and address his flaws as a town player.
Clearly he is a town unless his whole persona is a WIFOM.
Doesn't seem that possible coming from him.

HS, if not that redirection to inactive me, I would have only asked for reads. I asked my question to you in the spoilers.

Misa and Mort both feel scum to me, the worst part is that they are on the same level.

VOTE: Mort
For science. For the mind!
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:39 am

Post by Drone »

I'll agree with twoface about his most recent posts, but the earlier stages point otherwise.

@Creeps
Because Misa had her fill with wagon on her and I feel like Mort needs a bit pushing.
How about you'll answer my questions instead Creeps?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:41 am

Post by Drone »

By the way, TB is in an interesting spot in this game. He of all needs to give more explanations than anyone else, his lack of activity allows him much room to avoid questions. Just a notice though, this is a common practice for him.
The only reason he's null to me.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:42 am

Post by Drone »

I wonder what Mort and Misa think of each other?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:07 am

Post by Drone »

Can you confirm they didn't? If so they're lying on purpose. As town they'd have no purpose to lie about that.
You should be concluding they're scum, you should be voting them, no?
Anything else, you're throwing shade.

Pedit: same for Uzi.

I'm not thin skinned, I just can't tolerate a game played this way. It's written in my wiki page that I'm harsh with a habit of being intolerant towards negative attitude.

About Creeps:
There's absolutely no reason why town would want to keep him alive, yet this behaviour is just way too scummy. As I said, he it might be WIFOM, but highly unlikely.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:09 am

Post by Drone »

I'll add in the fact that if he is scum, he'll be showing signs over and over again, eventually a slip would hammer him. He's not our top priority at scum hunting.
I can assure you that scum!Creeps will be boiling himself in this game.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Drone »

So why's Copper scum and Mort not?

Pedit:
How a bout we start sorting others then?

As for the Creeps, here can be. But as I said, he will slip if he's scum.

I'll be honest, seeing HS not that super active, they might be skimming through and not paying too much attention. So it's possible that they're missing here and there. I myself didn't closely read everything, not to mention I can't memorise everything to really process it all.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Drone »

Ebwodp:
The pedit is for @Uzi.

"As for Creeps*, he* can be. But as I said, he will slip if he's scum. "
Typos.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Drone »

I wasn't defending you, I was comparing you missing the V/LA to the possibility of me missing stuff for the same reason. Unless you weren't skimming. Then I can agree with Twoface.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:01 am

Post by Drone »

I just ISO'd Key and I somewhat have to say I was sure the part that I confirmed was updated before the V/LA. But yeah, makes sense.

TF. Let's go with what you said in .
Let's say we lynch Copper and he's scum. How would that guarantee HS is scum too? They have enough time to prove another, I have to say that their play doesn't give anything to read so far.
Besides, if Copper flips town? You sure it's a good statement?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Drone »

I actually expected you to notice that statement, HS.
Don't know why the misread is what concerns you.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Drone »

Btw HS. How do I address you? I don't think anyone likes to be referred as "they".
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:48 am

Post by Drone »

In post 375, Human Sequencer wrote:You should give that another look. There's no way I could test his V/LA as you seem to imply I was doing in your second line and also miss the V/LA as you believe I do in the first line.

TwoFace, please link me right now to where you already discussed your view on Copper. I can't find it.
Regardless, what incentive does scumCopper have to do that?

Drone worries me. I'll explain why later, if it becomes relevant. I'm just signposting this now so it doesn't look like I'm talking out of my ass later on.
I'm sure we can open third up right now.

In post 372, TwoFace wrote:
In post 371, Human Sequencer wrote:Could you give us a more detailed case on Copper and I? I've skimmed your ISO and can't see you giving any real reasoning so far apart from 'I don't like you!' and the Drone question.
Copper has already been discussed. Add in he tried to twist 2 nearly identical statements and imply they were somehow different. I can't see that coming from town.

As for you, yeah that basically covered it. Not a fan of your posts and the drone thing doesn't make sense. If you flip scum, I'll totally wager that drone will also
"If you flip scum?" you said you ain't going to lynch HS, so that means you're talking about day 2, and then day 3 is me if they're scum.
You're lining up lynches. Don't like it.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Drone »

Ebwodp:
Open this*

UNVOTE: Mort
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Drone »

I'm actually feeling better with Mort after his recent posts. The other way around for TwoFace

VOTE: TwoFace
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Drone »

Naomi's totally right with her analysis of the state the game is in.
We both agree that we disagree about each other's roads but that's something to one's interpretation.
Naomi, TwoFace in depth reads if I may?

@Mort
You explained a bit about your frustration and emotional posts, could you share with me your trail of thoughts? Especially the interactions with Copper.

Can we not lynch Creeps today? I actually want him on day 2.
Wonder what I can get from him.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Drone »

Not roads, reads *
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Drone »

Let's stop this here guys.
For clarity, VI, is a legitimate and non rule violating term used to describe one's negative and distracting behaviour.
Mods can consider this as abusive though. So the topic remains subjective.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:59 am

Post by Drone »

TB in my experience has ALWAYS given game avoiding vibes. That's why I'm not too excited about TB, he'll give us answers at some point.

@Twoface.
I've always bought emotional plays unless I felt they were fake. I was never wrong with that.
UNVOTE: TwoFace

Having a hard time playing with this activity. So I openly say I'm lurky.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Drone »

In post 529, ChaosOmega wrote:
Other players...

ThinkBig's iso looks pretty ok to me. Anyone that's scumreading him, mind showing me what you're seeing there?

Drone, why did you unvote TwoFace? And why are you not voting Misa?
Agree on TB case.

About mine: me not voting Misa is a direct outcome of the inactivity I spoke of, where I meant the replacements and lots of others being inactive (you, TB and Creeps) when I said I can't work with the inactivity.
Not to mention Misa is replacing out, sometimes it's not the slot, but the players that make the difference.
I just can't focus right now with the recent events. Need things to get back to order.

TF unvote is because I feel my reads on him are based on huge and sad misread on both TF's, and Copper's sides.
To keep the vote I have to be sure I'm doing the right thing, and to be sure I'll have to ISO TF, again.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:41 am

Post by Drone »

I'm all in for a policy lynch. Who knows, he might be even scum.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:49 am

Post by Drone »

Sorry HS, It matters not anymore.
The dude just can't keep matters inside them game, can't take criticism, can't calm down, and the only thing he provides here is antagonism is such a way that I no longer want to play.

One replacing out because of a player is too much. It's time to take out the garbage.
And hey TwoFace? Yes. You're a VI. it's the perfect description of your play.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:03 am

Post by Drone »

So thoughtfully Copper replaced out, HS willing to so, and so do I.
I don't think Key deserves this.

Your case on Copper by the way was weak, and so irrelevant that you moved to discussing terms you don't really understand.
I'm saying this and clarifying I'm standing on Copper's side as all he said was correct.
You should have stopped when you were asked to.
"Stop talking to me" is not a sentence coming from a player who wants to play Mafia, or in the worst case, knows how to.

I think you should spend some time playing Newbie Mafia games, because here there is no room for player tending.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:14 am

Post by Drone »

HS, the thing is I actually don't have a clue what TFs alignment is, but most importantly, I'm almost certain that Creeps is town. I've heard people thinking the same way about Creeps.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:15 am

Post by Drone »

@TF
It's enough for him to read the latest of pages, he doesn't have to read it all. And surely, there's a night phase coming for him to catch up all he missed.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:23 am

Post by Drone »

You can, ISO'ing yourself?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:28 am

Post by Drone »

In post 202, TwoFace wrote:Oh yeah that's bad. The over explanation about scum being can be lynch baity makes it bad. Scum can't be lynch bait

This needs a flip. Should I vote?

Heads

VOTE: copper

He's referring to this. Which is wrong.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:29 am

Post by Drone »

@Wobuffet
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:31 am

Post by Drone »

In post 646, TwoFace wrote:
In post 644, Drone wrote:You can, ISO'ing yourself?
no I can't
In post 637, TwoFace wrote:I'm on a mobile device
In post 642, TwoFace wrote:I'm certainly not going to go out of my way to help out the person I'm trying to lynch.

I'm on a mobile device myself. All the time.
It's not helping, it's clarifying yourself.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:40 am

Post by Drone »

Copper didn't throw votes that much actually.
Creeps, justified.
Mort, not as OMGUS as your everyday OMGUS. it's a good vote the phase we were in.
And TB, with a very justified claim on TB's activity. I'll say it again, not the first time he creates this impression.

In post 657, TwoFace wrote:why do I need to clarify myself to my scum read though? I don't care what my scum read thinks of me, tbh i don't care what anyone thinks of me. I just care about lynching my scum reads and that is all anyone should care about.
It's a group game. Mental game. You need to care what others think of you.
You're in the wrong game mate.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Drone »

Policy lynch as a reasoning is NAI.
Scum policy lynched is no different from town policy lynched. It's still policy.

Does that answer it, Uzi?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:43 am

Post by Drone »

UNVOTE:

I want Misa's slot to speak first, would make much more sense.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by Drone »

VOTE: HS
When discussing policy lynching, it's important to understand that it's not something that you normally do, nor want to do. The policy wagon I started, came out of my inability to keep up with the game, without attacking TF for not game related problems.
I'll expose myself and admit I was the one to ask to force replace TF as I don't think that the game should be impacted by one's behaviour.

But the thing that I cannot process is HS's will to move the wagon to Creeps.
HS was aware that most players view Creeps as an obvtown lynchbait, too-obvious-scum-to-be-scum.
While it was TF who remained a bigger question in terms of alignment and towny play.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by Drone »

It's good we didn't lynch TF. HS planned to distance and go "I told you!" to earn town points.
And I think they know TF's alignment, same for Creeps. Basically a bus attempt, painted ml.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Drone »

How did you come to this assumption? If you're scum, which I start to believe you are, you should at least make sure you're in synch with the leading towns.

You obviously don't do that, and you're not as loud as Creeps or TF for that to be taken as emotional towny play.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Drone »

Painted PL ** [815]
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by Drone »

I'll let you know I agree with your reads on Uzi.
I'm implying you're going against the common reads in the a fishy manner.
I never said that going against the common reads and self isolation is town indicative, only if emotional.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by Drone »

It's different, depends on the circumstances.
I believe scum!HS found isolation very convenient in this very game and I can't blame them.
Just look back how aggressively they reacted when they believed I defended them.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:54 pm

Post by Drone »

Spoiler:
In post 358, Human Sequencer wrote:Drone, stop defending me. I can do that myself.
In post 375, Human Sequencer wrote:You should give that another look. There's no way I could test his V/LA as you seem to imply I was doing in your second line and also miss the V/LA as you believe I do in the first line.

TwoFace, please link me right now to where you already discussed your view on Copper. I can't find it.
Regardless, what incentive does scumCopper have to do that?

Drone worries me. I'll explain why later, if it becomes relevant. I'm just signposting this now so it doesn't look like I'm talking out of my ass later on.
In post 407, Human Sequencer wrote:I'm still not sure on TwoFace. I don't think pressurizing him will really get us anywhere, and I don't think lynching him is a good idea.
For the record, I still read him pretty neutral.

We really need others to weigh in. People like Chaos, Naomi, Loli and Misa.
TB is of course V/LA.
In post 672, Human Sequencer wrote:VOTE: TwoFace

Then they unvote and w/e comes next, is happening now.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:50 am

Post by Drone »

It is a scum tell though. Being overly defensive over any accusation hints that one has something to hide.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:10 am

Post by Drone »

I do indeed think that, but there's a lot thing called "circumstances" which you need to consider.
In your cases, from what I've seen. It's NAI. Otherwise I would have voted you long ago.

Not sure where you learned that it's towny and town are prone to be much more defensive than scum. It's just not right.
In fact, good town players tend to have comebacks, which is a different thing.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:11 am

Post by Drone »

Scratch the "lot".
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:10 am

Post by Drone »

In post 835, TwoFace wrote:
In post 833, Drone wrote:I do indeed think that, but there's a lot thing called "circumstances" which you need to consider.
In your cases, from what I've seen. It's NAI. Otherwise I would have voted you long ago.

Not sure where you learned that it's towny and town are prone to be much more defensive than scum. It's just not right.
In fact, good town players tend to have comebacks, which is a different thing.
I learned that cause I do it as town. Ive seen othersdo it as town. I've seen town mislynched a bazillion times for it. If I had the time I could probably find 50 examples of town being called defensive or overly defensive.

It's human nature to defend yourself when wrongfully accused. I'm sorry you can't grasp that concept if you are indeed town. You'll be a much better player once you drop that kind of thinking.

Lol.
This guy.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Drone »

Miraculously HS reads TF town, joins his wagon, but tries to create pl lynch on Creeps?
What other things you've been thinking Mort?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Drone »

In post 859, MortFeld wrote:Huh? That's what happened. Not sure what the implication is.
I'm implying that this inconsistency is just the reason to vote HS.
In post 861, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 860, Toto wrote:The VT claim and the reads look genuine to me. I'm having second thoughts. UNVOTE: HS
shouldn't you find the easy claim more suspicious? could you expand a bit more here?
They should. I'll be waiting too.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Drone »

Saw it at pedit, still posted.

Don't like the answer.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Drone »

Why on earth would a VT ROLEFISH!? You guys kidding!?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Drone »

Because they are scum!
A VT has ultimately no reason to rolefish! Moreover, HS is NOT a bad player alright?
It's as clear as a scum slip and I really can't BELIEVE you just bought that!
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Drone »

I'm now getting the feeling that Mort is utterly confused and misguided. And Toto is HS's scumbuddy.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Drone »

First of all don't talk about ongoing games ever again, for your own good.
Second, don't EVER meta read me. Read my wiki for further reading.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #50) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Drone »

You did it again. :|
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Drone »

I tend to be impulsive and unclear sometimes, but my point is always the same.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #52) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Drone »

If it's not about the game, go for it.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Drone »

For your information, Mort an HS flip would give us first of all the night phase where we gather information from the nk.
If HS is town, I'm retracting my attack on toto.
It's some analysis I've done that would either paint toto in a brighter light, or a darker if HS flips scum.

Mort is town and I'm becoming more and more certain of it,
Naomi is null.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:04 am

Post by Drone »

Lol.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:04 am

Post by Drone »

You're trolling, aren't you?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #56) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Drone »

Gonna catch up

I was just about to decide to replace you but thank goodness you're here. -Mod
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #57) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Drone »

In post 1101, MortFeld wrote:
In post 1095, Human Sequencer wrote:Wobbs isn't a green read. All of my green read comes from Copper. Wobbs looks like a fool to be honest, his misrepping is horrible. This is why I'd need a case.
The copper greenread is mostly because of the effort he put into gamesolving.
He acted consistently within himself, as in he never had a contradiction of motive or otherwise. His opinions logically changed when he found reason to (see post ) and in his argument with you and TwoFace, he picked his side and stuck with it.
His analysis of scum likely opportunistically jumping on his wagon is very credible, and my read of his argument with you and TF screams TvTT to me.
Posts like and [post]463] just don't come from scum in my eyes, especially the latter which is filled with logically consistent reads that coincide with what he's expressed recently.
Thanks for this assessment. I really don't see Red playing the way you are, especially when you've been at L-2 for such a long time. Earlier I said that I don't see Green!HS as likely, I do think that you've done certain things that logically should not come from town.

Drone, your vote of HS is basically because of this. What do you think of the idea that, judging from HS' more recent posts, they are actually VT and were fumbling with theory with all that PR hunting?

Pedit: it's not important, but it seems like you're saying you won't be able to catch up and post until Monday.
In post 1122, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1119, MortFeld wrote:@TF - You think no lynch benefits town here? Why?
Well it's a non issue now but if we did NL, today it wouldn't hurt town as much as if we mislynch
UNVOTE: HS

Why is this wagon still on?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Drone »

@TF
You don't want the player pool to be an even number.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:52 am

Post by Drone »

Btw, is it a sin if I find Kamelot's points on Mort pretty legit?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Drone »

In post 1228, MortFeld wrote:It's not a sin if you have reasoning that makes sense. Which points exactly, btw?
The part when you maintained your votes on HS even though you started doubting theory scuminess, after all L-2 ain't a random wagon, especially when it was held for this long.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:05 am

Post by Drone »

Well, what I'm saying is that Kamelot ain't that scummy. And from what I've seen from you this far, I wouldn't be all that worried.

Trying to think as a replacement, I can understand the suspicion on you, from them.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Drone »

@Mort
I didn't reread closely enough, all I have to say.

VOTE: Kamelot
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Drone »

In post 1276, Road Kamelot wrote:
In post 1243, Drone wrote:@Mort

This vote is real suspicious to me tbh

Drones posting almost feels like an echo of HS's, but the fact that it came after makes it looks less towny
Just a really weak way to get oneself onto the wagon, and the 'all i have to say' implies that Drone doesnt really want to go into it

Id love for you to explain where the misunderstanding was Drone
Better sooner than later, if youre town, bc im likely getting flipped soon
No you ain't. There's still time.
In post 1299, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm agreement with Mort here, RK looks like he's trying to actually play the game here rather than trolling or doing whatever he was doing earlier but I'd like to see more before moving my vote. I do like the point he brought up about Drone though, his vote there felt like he was just going with the flow.

@Road:
Could you explain your Toto SR? I had an early SR on him for something Namoi had said but that was when we were at like page 20.
But I am going with the flow, wagoning on day 1 is crucial for investigation and reading.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by Drone »

As it was said before, wagoned players become more active, no one wants to die!
Except Jesters. Jesters want to die.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:31 pm

Post by Drone »

In post 1302, MortFeld wrote:I want to see Drone's response to .
In post 1303, MortFeld wrote:As in, a real response to the question asked, instead of a platitude.
You'll need to wait for Kamelot to explain the HS echo thing, including which post specifically they're referring to.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:31 pm

Post by Drone »

All I got from that one is "I'm suspicious of Drone's vote".
Which is fine, but I said why I'm on the wagon.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:35 pm

Post by Drone »

Mainly that, and that I didn't like the vote on Creeps.

Welp, you want to talk, let's do that
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #68) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:40 am

Post by Drone »

Why didn't I like the vote on Creeps? Do we need to return to my reads on Creeps which turns out I had people agreeing with me on them?
The core on Creeps was utterly unnecessary, and I don't see town motivation behind it.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (isolation #69) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:59 am

Post by Drone »

But her wagon is dead, the votes on her are withered, non removed votes that I really think people don't even mean anymore.

Btw, scum points for TF for his comment about HS wagon.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #70) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:35 am

Post by Drone »

Lol. Mafia theory fail :D
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (isolation #71) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Drone »

I didn't deflect the question, Kamelot.
And who said I iso'd you?

@Mort
HS isn't a better lynch. Nor is Kamelot.
Before I get anywhere with my opinion on Arc wagon, I need to check Arc's iso throughoutly. That will happen after I actually will idols Kamelot.
Something about "rvs vote Creeps" that pinged me

Hang on
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #72) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Drone »

Will Iso Kamelot **
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (isolation #73) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Drone »

Something something, seems to me like Mort's looking for something to kill.
But I can't elaborate right now, will do that tomorrows.
Apologies as I've been really busy lately.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #74) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by Drone »

Spoiler: Saving you from a wall!
In post 1363, MortFeld wrote:Case on Drone is limited to interactions regarding Road atm. If Road is Green, I think Drone is Red. I am not sure that Road is Green.
In post 1358, Drone wrote:I didn't deflect the question, Kamelot.
You did deflect. Road asked what you realized you missed between when you said you thought Road had a point, and when you voted Road. You answered only a part of that post in , saying that Road's lynch is not inevitable. You ignored the more important question.

Then we have
In post 1308, Drone wrote:All I got from that one is "I'm suspicious of Drone's vote".
Which is fine, but I said why I'm on the wagon.
Where you say you gave a reason for being on the wagon, but your reason supports you being on
a
wagon, not Road's specifically.

Now you're backtracking and saying that Road isn't a good lynch.
In post 1361, Drone wrote:Something something, seems to me like Mort's looking for something to kill.
Something something, Red players have vested interest in discrediting Green players.
I didn't like Kamelot's creep vote.
And for the last sentence, I just felt like that so I said it.
In post 1364, Road Kamelot wrote:
In post 1358, Drone wrote:I didn't deflect the question, Kamelot.
And who said I iso'd you?

@Mort
HS isn't a better lynch. Nor is Kamelot.
Before I get anywhere with my opinion on Arc wagon, I need to check Arc's iso throughoutly. That will happen after I actually will idols Kamelot.
Something about "rvs vote Creeps" that pinged me

Hang on
Do you have any scumreads? You voted me but I aint a better wagon, huh? P sure you just said this to appease Mort lol
Ain't it obvious that TF lynch is best lynch?
In post 1378, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1225, Drone wrote:Why is this wagon still on?
cause it's a good wagon
In post 1226, Drone wrote:You don't want the player pool to be an even number.
huh?
In post 1243, Drone wrote:@Mort

so you agree with kamelot's points about mort yet vote kamelot? that's odd.

thanks for reassuring that an HS/Drone connection is still possible
Yeah, it's odd but can be explained logically.
An agreement with X on Y does not rule out a vote on X. Or Y.
In post 1380, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1251, keyenpeydee wrote:VOTE COUNT 1.31

[L-1] Road Kamelot - ChaosOmega, Mortfeld, Naomi-Tan, Human Sequencer, Drone, Lil Uzi Vert
this is a horrible wagon just because of the player list on it.
Huh?
In post 1396, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1390, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1380, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1251, keyenpeydee wrote:VOTE COUNT 1.31

[L-1] Road Kamelot - ChaosOmega, Mortfeld, Naomi-Tan, Human Sequencer, Drone, Lil Uzi Vert
this is a horrible wagon just because of the player list on it.
then whats the good wagon you think, apart from mine :cool:
The one I'm on. Or a wobbuffet wagon is better but people ignore him for some reason
But people ignore you, not him lol
In post 1402, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1398, ArcAngel9 wrote:Again, what is your lead to support my wagon? I would love to hear your case. Now you're starting to react because I am calling you scum. why so defensive?
You're slot did shit
You've done shit

I don't care who calls me scum, certainly not a lurk fuck like you

I defend myself when people lie about me. I do this as either alignment. Wish more players would do that. I also wish people stop throwing around the defensive accusation like it actually means something. It's been disproven a bazillion times.
Where?
In post 1415, TwoFace wrote:List mod was right. You guys are too sensitive. You would hate playing on the sites I played. Snark is fun in the right environment. This game obviously isn't
That's why we don't play where you play.

In post 1429, Road Kamelot wrote:Why doesnt it make sense to judge Arcs alignment by thinkbigs play?? what am i missing here uzi
Cause tbh, TB is a newb, and ain't a content provider in any case. He's been a primary target for this very reason, and funny enough he replaced out of every game I played with him, in time he's slot proved towny.
So for me, TB as base for wagon, is out of the question.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #75) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Drone »

Should have caused you to unvote.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (isolation #76) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Drone »

@Kamelot
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (isolation #77) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by Drone »

Aha.

So, reaction but then rvs.
RVS that's very, very very very late.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #78) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by Drone »

@Mort
Arc's wagon is simply stupid.
Like, ridiculous stupid.
Like, jumping under the train stupid.

Let's see.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:20 pm

Post by Drone »

Why Arc is scum to you?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:24 pm

Post by Drone »

Like, let's I understand you not liking my laid back attitude, when comparing my current posts to my earlier posts.
But Arc is ain't scum, their behaviour is NAI.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #81) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:25 pm

Post by Drone »

I don't get the wagon, and can't get why it began.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #82) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:46 pm

Post by Drone »

I can feel you. Motivation unintentionally lowering too.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (isolation #83) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:10 am

Post by Drone »

In post 1455, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1442, Drone wrote:
Should have caused you to unvote.
Who was this directed at and why would that cause somebody to unvote?
Soft claiming a pr should at LEAST get votes off, questioning is the answer to deal with that.
The boy is scum guys.

And for Uzi:
I don't know if TF is scum, I'm not reading him well due to his nature. Either way, a TF lynch is best lynch.
I'm all in to that.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #84) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Drone »

Would it help you understand that I don't even read your posts? I'm just taking a taste of the, seeing they're worthless and continue.
Honestly? You got to the level I no longer fucking care if you're a pr.
A pr in your hands is like having an extra scum.
You're bad, you've got attitude problems, you can't work posts into something understandable, or control your goddamn choice of words.

We're lynching him today, or I replace out.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (isolation #85) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:34 pm

Post by Drone »

In post 1582, ChaosOmega wrote:VOTE: HS

Was curious to see how they would respond to my , since I defended them earlier in the game and HS seemed to weirdly buddy me in return (see ). They respond right after in 1480:
In post 1480, Human Sequencer wrote:I'm finally getting people who are actually thinking this game through. People like Kamelot, Drone and Chaos. I knew you'd pull through.
"Oh, you think I'm town, you're really thinking the game through." It's weird to hold this opinion and then immediately vote me afterwards because there was support for it. Super opportunistic.
In post 1568, Human Sequencer wrote:I didn't have any other scumreads, like I've said twentyfive to the nth times, and it's really really bad on Drone's part.
You had zero scumreads before Drone there? Holy shit. This is not like your play in the newbie at all. Still on the topic of your zero scumreads...
In post 1087, Human Sequencer wrote:Let it be known that if a wagon picks up for any of these slots, I'd be on board for a lynch;
Kamelot, ArcAngel, Creeps
I could probably be convinced over on Wobbs and Nero, but I'm not entirely sure. It'd have to be a good case.
So you want to lynch like almost half the people in this game, but have no scumreads? That's just silly. Almost like you're avoiding making scumreads to stay friendly to everyone, hmm.....

Their jump on the Road wagon looks sketchy (/). They call Mort and Road TvT, and then votes Road.

------

Mort, what is your current read on Arc?

Drone, we're not lynching TwoFace today. I'll save you the trouble of waiting for the end of the day if you're actually going to replace out. Who is your top scumread not named TwoFace, and why?
@Uzi and Chaos
To clarify why I returned to TF:
I was the one who pmed the mod to not let the whole thing around to impact the game.
Since he didn't work his stuff out, and yet again started provoking people in the bad manner that he does.
This distracts me personally very badly.

Agree with Shadow. Still don't see why the HS wagon.
And I don't have any significant scum reads, I have what I feel though. And I feel like Mort's becoming more and more aggressive, not in a towny way.

UNVOTE: TF
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #86) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:25 am

Post by Drone »

You're L-1 one now HS.
Unvote at once.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (isolation #87) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:59 am

Post by Drone »

You don't have to, if you don't follow HS's frustration is screaming town to me.
So yeah, let's not lynch them.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (isolation #88) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:08 pm

Post by Drone »

In post 1927, MortFeld wrote:I'm just throwing it out as an idea. I'd rather lynch Chaos, then Arc, then Drone.

Pedit: yeah that was a weird comment from Shadow. Read Creeps' ISO for some twilight zone shit.
Why are you lining up lynches and why do you think it's healthy for town?
You know how much the game can change?

In post 1945, MortFeld wrote:
Spoiler: A lot of Drone, a little of HS. PBPA
In post 330, Drone wrote:
In post 193, Human Sequencer wrote:Okay. I'm not suspicious of you at the moment, just to clarify.
I really wouldn't mind creeps at L-1 to be honest. I don't think a omgushammer is likely and even in worst case scenario I don't think he's going to be of much help after today, even if he does flip green.

Drone, do you agree?
Too obvious to buddy, too weird to ignore. At this point I was already confirmed but V/LA. What was the purpose behind this?
NAI from Drone and probably from HS too.

the parts of about me look weird. like HS just wanted to agree with Drone's case on me from
In post 358, Human Sequencer wrote:Drone, stop defending me. I can do that myself.
If HS and Drone are scum buddies... lol

Hmmm ok this is complicated. In TF basically says that he wants to lynch Copper today and HS tomorrow. Drone in takes this to mean an association, that TF thinks that Copper scum -> HS scum - which is obviously not what TF meant. Wondering why Drone went there.

HS is planning waaaaay ahead with this breadcrumbing, could be distancing.

already stated my opinion about this PL business but jfc every time I read this and the ensuing wagon I am certain at least one person on it is scum. Like I get that TF is potentially PL-worthy, but town!TF is such an easy wagon to jump on/start here.

Ok Drone votes HS in basically citing my reasoning re: Creeps PL. says he thinks HS and Creeps are scum partners, and that HS said they think TF is town because they have prior knowledge (lynch TF, told you he was town!). Which seems to be reaching a lot. Maybe Drone has prior knowledge.

is weiiiiird how is isolation scum indicative? Why is scum!HS isolating but not town? Wtf is that post

maintains he cannot see HS as town, given that "HS reads TF town, joins his wagon, but tries to create pl lynch on Creeps." So case is pretty solidified for Drone. doesn't believe/like HS' VT claim. add to the case.

is L O L, Drone seems to think a lot of people are willing to and do bus.

Drone unvotes HS, says "Why is this wagon still on?" whaaat on earth, like, Drone leaves off saying 'why would a VT roleclaim!?' basically that HS has to be scum! And then unvotes without explanation. So that's odd. Distancing from scum buddy? Knows HS is town so either Drone makes an ally by unvoting, or HS is lynched while Drone is away, so win/win? Or Drone is town and has a legitimate reason to unvote here.

and then are bleh from Drone. Just a gross progression, from
Who thinks RK has a point on Mort? to
Here is the reasoning and why it is scummy from Mort, to
Well, for someone who didn't read, it's reasonable for RK to argue that, to
Actually RK is scum and I didn't read closely enough, vote RK

implies again that HS isn't scum. Not seeing from Drone where the shift happened.

Drone hasn't pinged HS??? After voting HS with an apparently watertight case, then unvoting 400 posts later with no explanation and saying 'yo this wagon sucks why does it still exist?' I don't get it. HS seems to townread people who ease up on HS.

is gross from Drone.

is weird, from HS. Ignoring the fact that I am a genius at persuasion, why is lynching HS (which is what 1374 is a response to) connected to my ability to convince town of my reads/whether I get NKd?

HS says Drone is "eh." Eh meaning scummy but townreads HS so therefore good to keep around? Eh meaning has said nothing that might generate a read (false)? Eh meaning what?

l m f a o. votes TF, either we lynch TF or Drone replaces out

Aaand then he just unvotes TF in . No reason given.

I like a lot from HS.

Drone is probably scum. HS might be his scum buddy, but I doubt it just because I doubt HS is scum. For a few reasons. Couple specific questions out of the PBPA:

Why is Drone suddenly against the HS wagon starting at when he was fairly adamant about it 400 posts earlier?

What is HS' current read of Drone? In HS is "eh" regarding Drone.

Cause 400 posts is a lot? And it's visible HS has done mistakes as a town lacking a bit of experience an knowledge, rather than playing as a scum mastermind.

You're weaving cases, claimed to have 7 scum reads, lining lynches.
I'm getting very worried about you Mort.
Either paranoia, or you're not so innocent.. :/
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2258 (isolation #89) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Drone »

In post 2036, MortFeld wrote:scum will kill TF tonight, can't do detailed explanation why right now but I think TF dies whether or not one of Chaos/Arc is lying.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2259 (isolation #90) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Drone »

Mort knows stuff.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2260 (isolation #91) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by Drone »

And I know I wasn't just making stuff up.
Remember, he's piling up lynched and been on more wagons than anyone.

Not sure where to take this myself, so I'm Just pointing out.

So. What's the case this time? Those posts on Kamelot again?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2266 (isolation #92) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by Drone »

In post 2261, MortFeld wrote:Did you read my explanation of why TF probably dies tonight? Of the 4 reasonable possibilities of PR combinations he dies in 2 where Arc and Drone die in 1 each. Also the combination I feel is most likely results in TF dying. You saying I know stuff is annoying. If you flip town, don't throw shade like that.

You're acting like your part in the RK wagon wasn't scummy. Did you read ?
Arc is going to jk him tonight, you understand how meaningless TF is? We have a pr that we will all know will cause more trouble than help.

You being annoyed at my point just supports my suspicion on you.
You've been so busy throwing fingers of suspicion and switching wagons that, you were completely unaware I already answered that.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2267 (isolation #93) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by Drone »

@Toto
Oh yeah, I'm VT
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2271 (isolation #94) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Drone »

Lel. A better wagon?
I would have purposed you since lining up lynches is not something I'd find towny.. But we both know it ain't happening.
I'd like to wagon Toto.
Can we?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2272 (isolation #95) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by Drone »

I mean, cmon.
"I didn't read you, but I wanna hammer you".

:/
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2275 (isolation #96) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:42 pm

Post by Drone »

But that's what are you doing, along with useful content, reads and interpretations.
You can say that saying "lets lynch x, y and then z" is not lining up lynches. It's plain and simple, and it doesn't matter whether or not you have a good reason for that.
The turn of events just might turn the tables around and leave you prodding in the dark.
You'd want to avoid that.

As for the prior knowledge. Meh didn't say that.
But, the saying "scum will kill TF", while you know who TF is, makes no sense.

And yes, you are the most aggressive player here in terms of theory. Face it man, it's how it is.

Now why would you ask about my opinion if you just disregard it?
Let me guess, you are annoyed with me and prefer to lynch me now over that.

@Toto
Bad reason, like, really... Bad.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2278 (isolation #97) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:52 pm

Post by Drone »

RB, Uzi, Naomi, Nero and Arc are town.
HS is either not finding themselves, or scum. Better have an eye on them.
Kamelot is not a certain read. Complete null.
So is Chaos.
No further scum reads.

@Toto
You really think I'd vote Mort when it's completely crystal clear that he's NOT getting wagoned? I'm holding on to all these savings since I can back it up.
About TF, please don't let me comment on that. Don't know how you can focus so clearly while distractions like him exist. Wait, you're not.
You practically shown us all you don't even know whom you're wagoning. Can't blame you.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (isolation #98) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by Drone »

@Mort
The whole knows stuff was cynicism, to point out you make no sense.

Aggressive play actually is something I find scummy. Town take more time.. You can know, thinking things through and such?

And here's the biggest difference between you and me, you weave and create cases to keep things moving.
I just them pick up, they're never hidden forever.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2281 (isolation #99) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by Drone »

In post 2279, MortFeld wrote:Very curious to see how Drone backs up his false assertions.
It's clearly a waste of time, won't take long before I'm getting hammered anyway.
You, as the one doing it, are completely unaware of this perhaps. That's something you'd want to patch.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2282 (isolation #100) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:59 pm

Post by Drone »

Note: my autocorrecting keyboard is killing my posts.
I apologise to all those who are exposed to the gibberish you sometimes read in advance. Thanks.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2284 (isolation #101) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:05 pm

Post by Drone »

Not completely, as you see, I know what's going on. Pretty much.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2285 (isolation #102) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:06 pm

Post by Drone »

Kind of
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2288 (isolation #103) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:08 pm

Post by Drone »

And btw, I'm very original >:(
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2289 (isolation #104) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:09 pm

Post by Drone »

Thank god! The things you do for game mods.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2292 (isolation #105) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:12 pm

Post by Drone »

Talk down to you? How you got there?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2294 (isolation #106) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:19 pm

Post by Drone »

Me pointing out flaws, and you're unawareness of course!
How's that talking down to you?
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2295 (isolation #107) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:20 pm

Post by Drone »

Your*
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2297 (isolation #108) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:24 pm

Post by Drone »

Yeah, we definitely should chat!
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (isolation #109) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:30 pm

Post by Drone »

I'm just really frustrated that I didn't get to play with rb.
Looks like a heck of a fun player to play with, like Creature and Raskolnikov!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”