Mini 1811 [Game Over]

Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #627 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:52 am

Post by Impoetic »

just for the record I'm on page 2. I'll try to catch up as soon as possible! In the meantime, who the fuck is this mafiascum guy and why does he think he's allowed to complain at Bacde's overconfidence read-wise?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #628 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Impoetic »

EBWOP: this town mafiosi guy*** wow idk how I made that mistake

also I think I Am Innocent must be mafia because I think I Am Innocent must have been lying about no one wanting to Hydra (had to look that up RIP) with I Am Innocent because I don't think that is possible given I Am Innocent's awesome icon and the fact that his username is I Am Innocent. [fakevote]I Am Innocent[/fakevote]
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:11 am

Post by Impoetic »

On page 16 and clearly out of my league. How do you guys get such certain reads ;-;

I wanted to think of Jae/Accountant as town earlier but now they're both pretty null. Nonetheless, my strongest TR is Murdercat. Bacde, Mafioso, and Evil are townish leans. I could easily see some of those being wrong though right now.

Jarjar is going on and on about something that doesn’t seem like an alignment tell as much as a random detail for scum to jump on. That’s the only reason I have that makes me want to vote him right now, though. I disagree about his sheeping being a townslip, but maybe it's a stronger tell in forum mafia due to the atmosphere.

I didn't like how Iraon was so defensive and his play so self-absorbed (in a manner of speaking? xD) whilst being so vague and using few words. I don't know, he wasn't very convincing.

But, like, if it isn't obvious, I'm having trouble sticking to one side. I guess you could say I'm...

defective.

Ba dum tsk!
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 442, MURDERCAT wrote:I do very much care.

VOTE: iraonavp

Please answer me.
...but he was right. All your questions were rhetorical and could be construed as strawmen. Don't do this to me kitten </3

BTW whoever was gonna lynch I Am Innocent... I Am Innocent.

And I think accusing lurkers under pretense of actual scumhunting is a scumtell. Too bad I CBA to go back and read, and am still not caught up, or do I particularly beieve in this tell. I might fos Trivium more than Ira. I mean, I like dragons.

Sorry for all the double-posts; I know that messes up the readability on some (mobile?) formats. I'll try to tone it down.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Impoetic »

Ah, ok, rad.
In post 421, iraonavp wrote:
In post 415, MURDERCAT wrote:Ok, but what if Accountant is town? Can it make sense for Accountant to be town and believe that JJD's post was a town post? Like you are kind of just saying words. Prove to me that only scum could believe that is a town post. Explain why Accountant's reasoning is bad please.
Also, this isn't talking so someone who you think is scum-aligned.

This is talking to someone you know is town-aligned and you are trying to convince them to change your mind about reading your partner. No reason to try and change my mind if MURDERCAT already thinks I am town-aligned.
aw man what this post makes me doubt myself again. Ira, why do you SR Murder? That can't be your whole reason.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Impoetic »

AOH RIGHT THANKS WHISKERS
In post 567, Bacde wrote:
In post 538, Trivium wrote:
In post 536, Bacde wrote:
In post 489, JarJarDrinks wrote:like an IAI/Town Mafioso scumteam seems pretty probable to me right now
+1
I can agree with that.
In post 548, Trivium wrote:
In post 546, Bacde wrote:
vote: IAI

I am implying iraon is town and MURDERCAT'S pushing is silly
Why? Also again why scumread IaI?
:?
I am innocent, abcde. Why were you pushing on the
innocent child
who couldn't defend himself (seeing as he went MIA)?

Same with Mafioso. People were townreading him! What happened?
In post 594, iraonavp wrote:
In post 593, Accountant wrote:ira are you literally just scumreading whoever pushes you because that is lazy scum play and you should be ashamed
What?

No, it's just convenient that two scum-aligned players are accusing me (which usually happens in games I play somehow...), and actually I said MURDERCAT was scum-aligned then he was the one who started accusing me!
Why do you think you know who scum is?

OK, ALMOST caught up.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Impoetic »

sonrio <3
In post 662, Trivium wrote:
In post 659, Tam wrote:Question: Has anyone other than Trivium claimed he was an idiot, or stupid, or any of this? I don't recall it anywhere but in your defensive posts, and repeatedly there, like you are trying the 'woe is me- everyone attacks me' card. I think maybe if you defended yourself, or attempted to, instead of just constantly saying 'why bother? noone will believe me and they'll all think i'm stupid' type things, you might gain more ground (if you do have a valid point). The way you jump around with your triple posts and this whole routine just makes me feel more confident in my vote.
Check my meta. I'm pissed. Everyone looks scummy to me and everyone looks town, I have no idea what I'm doing and I desperately want everybody else to know that I do, so that my opinion matters at all when at this point I'm actually convinced that it actually doesn't. I think I need a break from this game.
that's unfortunate because I was just back to leaning town on you -.-

meh

VOTE: nahdia
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Impoetic »

If I were to refuse to vote Accountant today (because I think they'll be an asset if town) and murdercat (because I used to have a fairly confident tr on him and because of Jae's meta, which could count for a lot), who would you have me vote d1, Trivium?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Impoetic »

Tam, if he's scum, who's his partner? I'm sorry for being so lazy and neutral this game, but I really don't connect with most of the arguments here. Is there a bus hidden in the 6 votes on him? Or maybe it's Ira, who spent all day arguing with him but isn't voting now?

(At this point, for childish reasons, I really don't believe he's scum, so I guess this question's a bit irrelevant, but I'd still like to level with you since people are scumreading you and, while I think what you've said so far has been towny, I also think I'm townreading scum somewhere and you're one of the people who could fake it -- esp. since you haven't posted as much as many others have this game. Uhh, did that make any sense? I'm not the best at writing coherently.)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 688, Bacde wrote:Thinking Jarjar could be scum
Same, and I agree with the post above that too, but could you answer my question about I Am Innocent? He did nothing wrong.

If I find myself only willing to vote in 2 lurkers out of such a large pool, I usually figure I'm doing something wrong; I don't embrace it.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 692, Tam wrote:Impoetic: I honestly don't know who could be his partner(s). Maybe they abandoned him? Maybe he's SK? I don't know the answer, but I feel that he seems the most scummy to me ATM, and that others seem to see the same things I do, including our Confirmed Innocent, so I am going with it. (that being said, JR did unvote him...but at the time he was supportive)

I know I have not been the most productive. I started out having (like you) to catch up on reading a billion pages and until today, have been working long hours. I don't have too much time after work...but now that I'm caught up with reading and have more of a feel of who and what is going on, it shouldn't be too bad next week and moving forward, but I am definitely able to contribute more on the weekends. I hope that's apparent at this point. I feel I have made my stances very clear on who i suspect and don't, and that I have even contributed at this point more than some of the ones who appear to be posting so much, but really it's just 3-5 posts all with one line in them, or at least with a lot less content shared.
Perhaps you're right. By the way, that wasn't an accusation, but my way of saying, "I could be wrong about you more easily than some others."

I definitely think I'm wrong on someone.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 703, Bacde wrote:
In post 700, Trivium wrote:Scum made a mistake by voting me, because now it seems like they're backing off and don't want to be involved with it anymore. I want to hear from bacde, murdercat, and evilpacman as to why they thought I was scummy.
This is stupid man I've been saying all game why I thought you were scummy
No, you've been saying all game you thought the AFKs were scummy.
In post 703, Bacde wrote:
In post 700, Trivium wrote:Scum made a mistake by voting me, because now it seems like they're backing off and don't want to be involved with it anymore. I want to hear from bacde, murdercat, and evilpacman as to why they thought I was scummy.
This is stupid man I've been saying all game why I thought you were scummy
In post 688, Bacde wrote:Thinking Jarjar could be scum
So why, when you doubt your case, do you do what you're doing now instead of looking at your other scumreads who are also being voted?

Bacde, is it you in there?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 728, Trivium wrote:I need other people than scum to start posting again. I really do because I just found the scum team.
Is this a regular occurrence for you, finding all 3 scum with absolute certainty d1?

Because I don't quite believe it.

Also, Tam, I don't like your last post on the previous page. I think that's totally fake. Why would you "hope" your SR is innocent? Why would you be so certain now when you were wishy-washy a moment ago? Sure, this "I got both scum" gimmick is incredibly incriminating, but I don't see how that sudden conviction makes sense. Your forewarning doesn't make it any better.

Predit: Um, what? Bacde? Those last three posts were abysmal, especially when taken in conjunction to the ones you made just this page. Since when have you SR'd Tam?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 724, Tam wrote:
In post 720, Trivium wrote:Do I get a prize?
Ummm yes, you do! VOTE: Trivium Seriously man, I tried so hard to help you figure out what you were doing wrong and correct it, in the hopes that you were innocent and just really misunderstood.

I don't play around with the wishy washy 'you're great, you're horrible' back and forth players. I find it real scummy. Your opinion of people should not sway like trees in the wind. It can change, of course, but not so radically. You are really grasping for anything.. I'm pretty sure about you now.

I tried.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I'm town and I started posting a whole PAGE AGO. Get on it, Triv!!
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Bacde, you've been repeatedly saying things directed at Trivium that I can only imagine you saying to/about someone you believe to be town-sided.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 759, Bacde wrote:
In post 758, Impoetic wrote:Bacde, you've been repeatedly saying things directed at Trivium that I can only imagine you saying to/about someone you believe to be town-sided.
I wonder why that is

I mean I just made a deal with Triv and voted for someone who he thinks is scum and I actually agree about

I'll let you figure out why I'm talking to Triv as tho I think he is town lol
It was a sudden switch. You said you'd revote him a moment ago. You can't blame me for being confused, especially when you use the word "compromise" in the one of same posts as if you would still prefer to vote him or something.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by Impoetic »

He was saying he himself had confirmation bias, I think.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:36 am

Post by Impoetic »

yeah accountant's not getting lynched today for posts like that ^

let me put my vote where it matters. VOTE: Iraonavp

If anything, I'm more inclined to doubt Trivium due to his subbing out like that, but still.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 792, Accountant wrote:Triv's subout is NAI becausr he did it due to going on a trip and I highly doubt he planned a 14 day trip just to throw suspicion off a slot he no longer occupies
Oh, my bad. I missed the post where he mentioned that. Thanks! :)
In post 791, Accountant wrote:
yeah accountant's not getting lynched today for posts like that ^
I can't tell if this is genuine "yeah, with posts like that, I don't want to lynch accountant" or sarcastic "I can't believe accountant isnt getting lynched today with posts like that"
LMAO. The former.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Impoetic »

Welcome! Sorry for all the catching up you have to do, Robb. ^^;
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Impoetic »

I wanna vote robb for his play rn
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Impoetic »

Well, I don't completely want to vote him, obviously, but I think he's being scummy coming in so hyper-defensive of his predecessor. Can't easily explain it better than that but it's worth noting nonetheless.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:21 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 814, Robbnva wrote:
In post 671, Impoetic wrote:sonrio <3
In post 662, Trivium wrote:
In post 659, Tam wrote:Question: Has anyone other than Trivium claimed he was an idiot, or stupid, or any of this? I don't recall it anywhere but in your defensive posts, and repeatedly there, like you are trying the 'woe is me- everyone attacks me' card. I think maybe if you defended yourself, or attempted to, instead of just constantly saying 'why bother? noone will believe me and they'll all think i'm stupid' type things, you might gain more ground (if you do have a valid point). The way you jump around with your triple posts and this whole routine just makes me feel more confident in my vote.
Check my meta. I'm pissed. Everyone looks scummy to me and everyone looks town, I have no idea what I'm doing and I desperately want everybody else to know that I do, so that my opinion matters at all when at this point I'm actually convinced that it actually doesn't. I think I need a break from this game.
that's unfortunate because I was just back to leaning town on you -.-

meh

VOTE: nahdia
What about that post would make you change your read on him? There is nothing AI in that post.
IIRC it wasn't that post but the posts just before it from him.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Impoetic »

there's your answer then. Right now I can't recall exactly which ones it was but that's what the indicator was.

"Calling the team" and your current overcompensation (better?? it may not be true, sure, but hopefully this term raises no objections as a possible interpretation) for your previous slot being a target (reasonable as town, but read as scum that got a burst of adrenaline to me at first -- not as much now that I reconsider) make me reconsider trivium's alignment again though. I just don't know if I think you hitting the ground running like this is towny. I could see you doing it simply due to the votes on you and it being NAI, but I'm flickering abck and forth about it. In other words, I'm not scumreading you enough to vote you -- and I said that. Why did you think I was and ask me to vote you?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Impoetic »

That ultimatum is an overreaction. Also my post is incomprehensible because I stopped midway through to see if I could spot the indicators and because I suck at writing
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Impoetic »

You seem to give people more credit as logical beings than I do, in general. This mentality on my part probably stems in part from my only experience being in java-based mafia (where no one has the time to really think things throuhg) but rather than thinking it showed a town mindset, my thought in the last post was that "calling the team" and being sure of yourself is a lot easier when you aren't actually looking for a specific team in a bunch of players you know nothing about.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 822, Tam wrote:Also, I don't feel my revote of Trivium to have been wishy washy at all. I never said I was unvoting him permanently, I said quite clearly that it was just to see how it all played out, because he finally had taken my advice and tried defending himself instead of whining. When he then flipped out again on the people who he had just convinced to unvote him, it was a major red flag for me. Please note that HE DID NOT ATTACK ME he was after Bacde...who then turned the tables somehow and shifted the blame on me. It was not a defensive move. It was more of an epiphany that he was scum. I still can not even imagine what it is I actually did to look scummy. And since then the two votes I've gotten have not said anything about why they voted me.
Wait, why is it a scumtell for Trivium to attack the people who unvoted???

Predit: To towntell. People think of all different things as towny. People panic, as town or scum. I don't know all the differences I have to take into account when playing forum mafia like this, but htat is my experience, and my experience isn't the same as yours.
anyone who thinks it's an indicator is a horrible player [paraphrased]
:'(
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Impoetic »

VOTE: Unvote bc i have no idea wtf was going through my head in voting ira now that I look back on it. Almost considering apologizing and subbing out again because I'm clearly having trouble keeping these two games in order mentality (I just posted something meant for this thread in the other one).
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Impoetic »

No no no, I said almost! And if I did end up subbing out it'd probably be from the other one, which would currently be less of a chore to find a replacement for.

Also, Tam looks to be agreeing with you about defensiveness, fmpov.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 831, Impoetic wrote:VOTE: Unvote bc i have no idea wtf was going through my head in voting ira now that I look back on it. Almost considering apologizing and subbing out again because I'm clearly having trouble keeping these two games in order mentality (I just posted something meant for this thread in the other one).
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 840, Bacde wrote:somehow a carebear is better than a tomato?

you sound jealous
don't let him get to you bacde your tomato icon rocks
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 844, Bacde wrote:
In post 843, Robbnva wrote:I'm not pretending to be anything. I completely disagree with you on that though.

I also don't have an issue with your avatar. It just triggered a memory for me.
ugh why are you tearing apart all the townread i built on trivium

its like i want to switch back to you for some reason
I thought that post was NAI. If you tr one slot and sr the other, perhaps it has more to do with personality than alignment or one being a genius at towntelling as mafia or whatever.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Impoetic »

could you explain why it is then??
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 857, Accountant wrote:robb you and I operate on such different wavelengths that it's gonna be super hard to work with you
this post was really towny (unless rob flips scum I guess)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 861, Sonrio wrote:i have a fear of impoetic but ill read her correctly in time just because shes an easy read later on in the game. ive got my eye on you
are you saying you scumread me now???? ;-;

I tr the post because I think it's a really arbitrary thing to fake, it sounds genuine, and if it's genuine, it has to come from someone who is town or maf addressing their maf partner. The former is more likely, especially considering maf wouldn't necessarily want to say that to their maf partner in public chat.

I agree with the tam lynch more than anything else right now. Her later posts have all seem liked cautious scum, which is, I believe, what other people were accusing her of with the "too perfect" remarks.

VOTE: Tam
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I bet you if I hadn't made this post that would lampshade it, Tam would have come back and immediately responded to bacde, playing that up as the meat of the BW rather than the weak link it is. I mean, Bacde's a good player, but he's refusing to explain his point of view thoroughly and is someone that can be targeted easily as a means of avoidance/misrepping
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Bacde I like how you refuse to answer anyone in a meaningful way

what about robb has been scummy

Predit: You're ignoring what I said about Tam, Ira. That post was also my reason and aside from gut I think I mentioned why. Well, maybe I didn't, but it's certainly false-sounding. This pretense of having tried "so hard" to help Trivium before revoting him as a response to him scumreading her is very, as Robb might put it, "scum motivated."
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 885, Accountant wrote:
In post 878, Impoetic wrote:I bet you if I hadn't made this post that would lampshade it, Tam would have come back and immediately responded to bacde, playing that up as the meat of the BW rather than the weak link it is. I mean, Bacde's a good player, but he's refusing to explain his point of view thoroughly and is someone that can be targeted easily as a means of avoidance/misrepping
Bacde is obvtown enough and a good enough player that I don't feel he is lynchbait for mafia
it's not that he's lynchbait but that people can use his posts to make it look like they're addressing cases just because he's on them, since he refuses to respond to anyone about anything and continuously says things without explaining them (fmpov)

Predit: The bacde comment is in a different vein. Tam made a post about having been trying not to scumread her scumread and then voted after he hard SRed her. That's not towny behavior. You should be able to work out why.

Predit2: Account settings > profile > signature > submit, right?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I was addressing bacde about robb.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 898, iraonavp wrote:
In post 893, Impoetic wrote:
In post 885, Accountant wrote:
In post 878, Impoetic wrote:I bet you if I hadn't made this post that would lampshade it, Tam would have come back and immediately responded to bacde, playing that up as the meat of the BW rather than the weak link it is. I mean, Bacde's a good player, but he's refusing to explain his point of view thoroughly and is someone that can be targeted easily as a means of avoidance/misrepping
Bacde is obvtown enough and a good enough player that I don't feel he is lynchbait for mafia
it's not that he's lynchbait but that people can use his posts to make it look like they're addressing cases just because he's on them, since he refuses to respond to anyone about anything and continuously says things without explaining them (fmpov)

Predit: The bacde comment is in a different vein. Tam made a post about having been trying not to scumread her scumread and then voted after he hard SRed her. That's not towny behavior. You should be able to work out why.

Predit2: Account settings > profile > signature > submit, right?
If you treat it like it had deliberate motivation, sure.

It bothers me how you are implicitly assuming that Bacde is town-aligned.
where in that post do I say I'm assuming he's town-aligned? I mean, he probably is, but I'm not sure of it.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 899, Sonrio wrote:AAAAAAAAAAA SINCE HELP ME ITS NOT SHOWING UP
uhhh try previewing first? I've always done that so maybe that's what made the difference idk

or maybe you're getting an error message and not noticing it? D:
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #42) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Impoetic »

so are you saying he's scum or I am? also, I'm not assuming he's town.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Impoetic »

that was re:abcde not re:accountant, if it wasn't obvious
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Impoetic »

lol @ the last 2 posts from ira
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I wasn't saying bacde would be lynchbait. I was saying he was making it easier for tam to dodge questions/twist facts and that tam was doing/would do those things

predit: they were bad
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #46) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I wonder how much of my TR on Accountant is wishful thinking....
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:52 am

Post by Impoetic »

(Perfect wordings indicate caution, Tam. They make it seem like you're focusing too much on having 0 missteps and could well be faking all the posts you make. It gets to be a potential scumtell when every single post you make looks like this. I expected your defense to be, "I am a formal player," or something.)
In post 931, Robbnva wrote:
In post 232, evilpacman18 wrote:Check my game history. I never vote until I'm ready for the day to end.
In post 388, evilpacman18 wrote:
vote: Trivium
In post 391, evilpacman18 wrote:I'd prefer not to lynch until IAI, ira and xykfu say some more.
I know people don't have him on their radar but...

:roll:

Explain to me why you think scum would make up something like that, exactly. What's the incentive?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:08 am

Post by Impoetic »

Clearly he meant something else and it's NAI. I legitimately cannot imagine that being a scumtell.

Predit: I already explained that in the next post
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Impoetic »

It sounds to me like you suspect way too many people. I mean, I personally have too many townreads, but whatever.

Regardless, I would like to hear details about what you find suspicious in Pacman. Maybe you'll convince me!
also I'm not maf
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #50) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Impoetic »

Well we already know there are three scum total. I remember you stating 5 different names. Which of bacde, me, Evil, Murdercat, and accountant did you decide was not scummy?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:28 am

Post by Impoetic »

That's more than fair except that Evilpacman just made a post stating he had been AFK and missed a bunch, so naturally he would linger in the background.

Predit: oh np I do that too
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:37 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 952, Accountant wrote:Like do you really think pac is a compulsive liar who decided to randomly lie about his meta and will continue on his lying rampage unless someone stops him

Either he's scum lying to make hinself look a certain way and slipped up or he's town and misphrased ir we misunderstood his meaning.
Thank you for brilliantly summing this up, Accountant.

(Except he couldn't be the former, because that would be downright stupid.)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:37 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 953, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 591, Accountant wrote:
In post 589, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 587, I Am Innocent wrote: Good luck town
LOL way to screw over whoever comes into this slot
are you subtly implying this is a scumtell and if so why
Was wondering this too. Please answer Pac.
Please do! I'll defend my slot to the death >:3

ok well actually no but that was nai
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Impoetic »

chances are he didn't lie
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:00 am

Post by Impoetic »

I think it was unintentional, making it not a lie

he probably meant to say something else, or has a different idea of "the end of the day" or what his "final" vote is or whatever the complaint was about

ANYWAY, your other points against him were good iirc, so I'll think about it later.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 968, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 966, MURDERCAT wrote:Robb's posting.

I'm behind, I've just been skimming for a while, but I'll catch up soon.
Oh, I gotcha. You meant that you are more comfortable with the Tam wagon, as opposed to the Triv/Rob wagon. I thought you meant that you were just more comfortable with the Tam wagon, in general.
We still have 7 days, 1 hour, and 28 minutes left. Cool it, MURDERCAT.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:35 am

Post by Impoetic »

26 minutes as of that post. Whatever.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Impoetic »

why are you getting on a wagon just because it's the alternative to the one you TR?

VOTE: UNVOTE
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:38 am

Post by Impoetic »

you said it was a reason. I said that was a bad reason.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Impoetic »

Actually it sort of went the toher way around -- someone else said it was a reason of yours, I said it was a bad reason, then you acknowledged it was a reason -- but it's close enough, and we still have 7 days left.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Impoetic »

it's bad to feel more comfortable about the BW your previous vote is on because that previous vote is towntelling and then to move your vote onto the BW less than halfway through the day. It's bad because you didn't explain your sr on tam at all and because if you REALLY SR Trivium I would expect you to be more hesitant to just suddenly 180 your read...
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Impoetic »

I didn't like your wording, I guess. It's silly of me, but being "more comfortable" with the lynch doesn't sit right, and I was under the impression you truly, deeply fosed Trivium earlier. Am I mistaken?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 983, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 977, Impoetic wrote:Actually it sort of went the toher way around -- someone else said it was a reason of yours, I said it was a bad reason, then you acknowledged it was a reason -- but it's close enough, and we still have 7 days left.
That's twice you've mentioned how much time we have left in the day.

You're not one of those "Always wait until deadline to lynch" players, are you?
I'm too new to be any particular type of player but I was under the impression it was optimal not to let the lynch go through less than halfway through the day
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Impoetic »

Also I was making a joke of being exact the first time. The two mentions are in the same context though
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #65) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Impoetic »

fair enough. I still think a day or two is a little early when the phase is a week long
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #66) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Impoetic »

pffffffffff MB
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #67) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:46 am

Post by Impoetic »

Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #68) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 995, Accountant wrote:
In post 992, Sonrio wrote:can i pull the new player card too or are you guys just HOMOPHOBIC
I'm strongly townreading your slot, which is why I disagree with xyk about lynching you and I would far rather lynch tam before you

Please don't prove me wrong
I agree sonrio is towny and mafioso was towny too. I just wanted to wait for sonrio to have a chance to react before arguing. My initial reaction upon seeing Sonrio's entrance was, "wow, he's wonderfully towny already." So like, if he's scum, he's good at this game.......
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #69) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Impoetic »

the few game-related posts he has so far show an incredibly genuine thought process
In post 861, Sonrio wrote:i have a fear of impoetic but ill read her correctly in time just because shes an easy read later on in the game. ive got my eye on you
In post 891, Sonrio wrote:off topic but how to make my signature show up on all my posts????????????????

also accountant is one of those blunt, mean and old players but also town so ill UNVOTE: Accountant
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:04 am

Post by Impoetic »

right, outing a townread and being scared of a friend flipping scum are not game-related!!

I wanna switch back to jarjardrinks, although in retrospect the term I should have used for sonrio's towntelling would be closer to "demeanor."
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #71) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:04 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1011, evilpacman18 wrote:also can't really resist a wagon of 4 of my strongest townreads
this post "pings" me.

VOTE: unvote
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #72) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:36 am

Post by Impoetic »

in other words: the post is scummy.

It just sounds too sly/passive/something. Man, idk. Also I really don't like him using that to justify anything......

Like, sheeping your townreads is in and of itself a bit, um, un-scumhunty???

If you can't tell I'm having trouble with words rn
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #73) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:03 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1024, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1021, Impoetic wrote:Should we lynch pacman? If he flips scum, that's a lot of players that we can eliminate from our scum pool.
???????????????????????? how is a townie tring people enough to eliminate all his tr's from a scumpool (except me, go ahead and clear me)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #74) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Impoetic »

if I could decide who I thought we should lynch that easily I would just be accountant with a different icon and less power over the English language
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #75) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Impoetic »

yes but I read the word scum in your post as town for some reason. Also one scummy post isn't enough for me to determine whether he's most likely to be scum compared to other people;.......
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #76) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:14 am

Post by Impoetic »

I'm always trying to manufacture thoughts and discussion on people because my mind has become stagnant so I can relate to that!

I think I want to lynch jarjardrinks though
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #77) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Impoetic »

but accountant thinks it's NAI...

also jarjar has been consistently scummy and has done nothign to change that. I think I outed a negative read on them before, or someone else did. Recently they made a post. Let me find that post.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #78) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:20 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1017, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 998, Impoetic wrote:the few game-related posts he has so far show an incredibly genuine thought process
In post 891, Sonrio wrote:off topic but how to make my signature show up on all my posts????????????????

also accountant is one of those blunt, mean and old players but also town so ill UNVOTE: Accountant
I don't see any thought @ all in these posts. They look like fluff just like the rest of his ISO.
OK here's 1 of those posts. I guess I probably had a negative impression of this post because this post disagreed with my post. There, pr00f'd.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #79) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Impoetic »

to clarify I'm NOT comfortable with lynching pacman, I don't really have a case on jarjar and have yet to iso him to solidify or dispel my suspicions, and I would be lynched myself as soon as I let you guys lynch Sonrio d1.

JUST IN CASE: UNVOTE: whoever the fck I'm voting, if anyone. I'm NOT willing to lynch Tam before she gets back, even if she is a scum lean.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #80) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Impoetic »

People I know with near certainty that I will not be voting at any point day 1 (unless something huge happens): Sonrio, XKfyu, Accountant, and JaeReed.

Sonrio because he and TM both towntold hard and I dispute JarJar for genuinely disputing that, XKfyu because I was just interacting with him and at some point it occurred to me that I really didn't think he was faking it, Accountant because s/he is reasonably towny and definitely a constructive member of the town if they truly are, and JaeReed because JaeReed is JaeReed.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #81) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:40 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1069, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1063, Impoetic wrote:JUST IN CASE: UNVOTE: whoever the fck I'm voting, if anyone. I'm NOT willing to lynch Tam before she gets back, even if she is a scum lean.
very LAMIST post.
Was I just compared to
In post 1074, Nahdia wrote:I want this page top.
this cutie?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #82) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:40 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1085, Bacde wrote:Sonrio your town circle doesn't even include me or JaeReed I can't take it seriously

Also TAM was never at L-1 he was at L-2
sonrio why are you being a badplayer and not townreading me or bacde or if you're right to not townread bacde could you
share that with us
please???
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #83) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:41 am

Post by Impoetic »

or maybe I'm wrong on sonrio being town. but I'd like to think I'm not.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #84) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Impoetic »

i thought you said i'd be an easy read
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #85) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Impoetic »

and jaereed is clear........
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #86) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:45 am

Post by Impoetic »

"lamist" would be pocketing me by now y'know
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #87) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1097, Sonrio wrote:
In post 1093, Impoetic wrote:i thought you said i'd be an easy read

later on in the game. I said this clearly
I can read, sonrio, so I saw you say that.

But I can't read minds and I don't know how it's possible. whatever I guess
I dont like ur push on me because u havent pointed out anything TM posted before to make you fos him and its a vote that no one else is going for. pls dont be extra
are you talking about jarjar or me
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #88) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Impoetic »

I mean I know you're probably talking about jarjar but you didn't switch persons so I wanted tob e sure we were clear that I don't sr you
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #89) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Impoetic »

I find it hard to believe jarjar doesn't see any thought process in sonrio's posts. I mean it could be fake, but calling them filler is just lazy.

Predit: yes. We played Epicmafia for a while and were in the same newbie game, which happens to be my only completed one (my other is ongoing).
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #90) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:08 am

Post by Impoetic »

I have a lot of catching up to do it seems, but I don't want an XK lynch at all.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #91) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1152, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 972, Xkfyu wrote:Just realized that I didn't vote.

For reasons that I have mentioned previously.
In post 967, JarJarDrinks wrote:Too many pages to do a full read so just skimmed and will go back and ISO people.

Don't totally hate the Tam wagon but there's better ones.

VOTE: Sonrio

12 posts and every single one is fluff. Dude definately needs to be pressured.

Plus was already scumreading TM for all his phoney "Lynch me" posts.
In post 990, Xkfyu wrote:UNVOTE: Tam

In post 1046, JarJarDrinks wrote:I wanna lynch Sonrio but also cool w/ lynching pacman

Would compromise on Tam.
In post 1052, Xkfyu wrote:I'm going back to this

UNVOTE: Sonrio

I have seriously considered the pacman lynch, but I just can't get past how genuine post feels.
In post 1054, JarJarDrinks wrote:VOTE: Tam

That is
L-1
In short, these posts are yucky. This wagon is just kind of happening, that's not what a day 1 scum wagon feels like.
you mean jarjardrinks vote there is extremely scummy*
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #92) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Impoetic »

sorry not the vote, the other post
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #93) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:07 am

Post by Impoetic »

OK let me iso him
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (isolation #94) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1009, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 802, Robbnva wrote:
In post 396, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 392, Trivium wrote:I'm not going to defend myself any more either, so you can either fuck off or mislynch.
This is the scum claim. First of all this level of "anger" is usually a matter of pent up frustration, it doesn't just come out in one post, especially since Trivium isn't THAT much more under pressure than he was in his last couple posts and he wasn't particularly angry there. It's very early for the "mislynch me" ultimatum, which indicates that we're probably on the right track here.
You can't be this bad at the game evil. That isn't anywhere close to a scum claim.

P.edit it means exactly what it says
probably a bit past the point where it matters but I kind of disagree with my original assessment of Triv's post now
I was gonna object until I saw this post and mehhhhh
it's an OK lynch. I'll think about it.....;_;
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #95) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Impoetic »

JFTR Mist you misspelled evilpacman's name in the vote count...

I have no idea what you're talking about....... :shifty:
Last edited by Nahdia on Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (isolation #96) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Impoetic »

guess one could say you...
MISTspelled it. B)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #97) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:58 am

Post by Impoetic »

sonrio that hurts
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #98) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Impoetic »

mistspelled it. The text is "mistspelled it." no need to quote, and I won't spoiler anymore
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #99) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Impoetic »

wow I was so honored to be compared to mist/nahdia/the host and literally just now nahdia informed me that she had tried to tell me last night that LAMIST = look at me I'm so town

and let me just say I wasn't trying to be lamist at all in the post someone quoted to call me lamist :|
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (isolation #100) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Impoetic »

sonia <333333 but tell us why despite yourself plz.
In post 1288, Bacde wrote:The pacman wagon feels more quick and less thought out than the Tam wagon tbh

I haven't particularly townread or scumread MURDERCAT this game but my interest is now piqued with the new wagon shift, mostly at his behest
your interest wasn't piqued when the CLEAR put their absolute faith in murdercat? Or during all the other reads on him? That's kind of odd.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #101) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:06 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 590, iraonavp wrote:I think I am innocent is slightly scum-aligned, and I think Town Mafioso is slightly town-aligned.

I'm not sure about evilpacman, Bacde or Tam yet. I think Xkfyu and JarJarDrinks are slightly town-aligned.

I think Trivium is town-aligned, I don't want to lynch him!

I think MURDERCAT and Accountant are scum-aligned.
Did you ever explain these reads or what
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #102) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1321, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1298, evilpacman18 wrote:SORRY I AM AT A PLACE WITH NO INTERNET FOR DAYS
I'll do some phone reading
If you do nothing else, answer this:
In post 1236, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 953, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 591, Accountant wrote:
In post 589, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 587, I Am Innocent wrote: Good luck town
LOL way to screw over whoever comes into this slot
are you subtly implying this is a scumtell and if so why
Was wondering this too. Please answer Pac.
would like to point out that pac keeps ignoring this.
Okay, I was wondering the same thing as you guys myself when I first caught up, but now I'm curious: why is it so important? Is there some widespread tell on mafiascum that's associated with it? Or what?

The first thing I thought of in this line of thought was that it made evil and my slot look like a team :'( but that probably isn't right actually. Now I just dk

also what exactly is a mason? I thought there was only one mason that had to visit at night to recruit more, but I take it that's not how the role works on this site. :good: :innocent:
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #103) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:15 am

Post by Impoetic »

ok now THAT post was a LAMIST.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (isolation #104) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1324, JarJarDrinks wrote:Why wouldn't u look @ who you replaced?
fwiw I didn't do that either until like halfway through lol. If you go immediately back to rereading, it's easy to miss, and it's not like it's the first thing on your mind.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #105) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1326, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 1324, JarJarDrinks wrote:Why wouldn't u look @ who you replaced?
Because I'd be bias on their posts trying to find a reason that post is towny if I find a post scummy I want to point out why even if it's the person I replaced
Wait what? Why? You will know the role of that person anyway, so why do you need to point out scumtells from them? I mean, I guess I get wanting to have a better idea whether others' reads are legitimate. OK. Is that it? It's unclear from your post, at least to me.
In post 1317, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:
In post 355, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 297, Tam wrote:OK, this is my first game in yeeeeears and I got sick this weekend...something about ribs, sun and tequila? Anyhow, I think I beat the deadline. I dunno. I'm confused. The timer I was sent has expired, but I have a message saying midnight tonight...but not sure which timezone at midnight. I am in the U.S.- Central time, so it is 7:30 (or 19:30, whatever floats your boat) here.

Sorry about the delay...I am on page 8 so far. Just wanted to check in!

Out of curiosity- there seems to be an awful lot of people jumping around pointing fingers really early on- but really meaning it, not just to speed things along for clues...is this typical nowadays? It used to be a mafia warning sign...
Wow, can't say I have a join date from 2003 but I might be a bit too old school for this group myself. Been getting scum read just for trying to be patient and actually develop my reads lol.
Morning everyone I will keep on re reading and I have not look at any of your comments so when I catch up ask me anything but let me start with ^ bad line (this is post 355) trying to use a very weak defense/type of ate
what are you even talking about? It just seems like fluff to me.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #106) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1332, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1329, Impoetic wrote:also what exactly is a mason? I thought there was only one mason that had to visit at night to recruit more, but I take it that's not how the role works on this site. :innocent:
Is that your way of saying that you two are not Masons?
Did I not add the line explaining how I considered pretending we were, in the end? We are not masons, but this question took me by surprise, so I was unsure if I should answer it or not.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (isolation #107) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:26 am

Post by Impoetic »

I really TR'd Sonrio at first, and now less so. I trust Sonia's townslip though, probably.

Why d'you ask? You promised to explain. <3
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #108) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Impoetic »

I'm sorry I'm so completely useless and out of (scum)reads this game :((((( something's wrong with me
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #109) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1337, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1335, Impoetic wrote:I trust Sonia's townslip though, probably.
Where was his townslip?
Her townslip was in not knowing who her predecessor was. I doubt she'd fake that, and I think she would probably know if she was subbed into a maf slot -- wouldn't the name be mentioned in the mafia meeting?

I guess it's a weak townslip. What do you think?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (isolation #110) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:36 am

Post by Impoetic »

Weak because she said she intentionally didn't look at it, but even so... eh.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #111) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Impoetic »

wow that's funny I thought if I were lynched it'd totally be my fault for being a lameass who couldn't stick to any SRs this game (or any game) lmao

but I don't think that makes sense. Wouldn't pacman be more likely to say that in the mafia chat (which is open throughout the day), if it were genuine, and not want to point out anything he thought was scummy in his partner? idk
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #112) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Impoetic »

that said I don't know that pacman's scum so it's w/e

I'd like him to answer too
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #113) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Impoetic »

no we genuinely aren't connected -- at least on my side -- and if anything you should be thinking one is buddying the other before thinking they're maf togehter.

My EBWOP was because I accidentally called "Town Mafioso" "MafiaScum", and my entrance was because I thought he was being unfair to Bacde, with whom I also have a history. There are actually about 3 people I have a history with in this game, aside from the host -- Bacde, Sonrio, and SoniaNevermind.

I see how you could think that we're connected though. O_O
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #114) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:27 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1345, Xkfyu wrote:So, I think they are actually scum together. At the very least, I'd say that Impoetic is scum and she knows that Sonrio is town.
lol I hadn't read this part

no.

First of all, mafia don't buddy like that d1? It's weird behavior. Weirder than just one maf successfully buddying the other. Secondly, I didn't pick up on IAI and Mafioso being buddies, and you'll just have to take my word for it when I say I wouldn't have as scum either unless it was specifically pointed out to me by my mafia partners or something.

Anyway, my point is it's stupid to jump to the conclusion we're mafia together just because we're overly buddy-buddy. Sure, there's wifom, but I have a policy that, as scum, any "WIFOM" that puts a thought or connection into people's minds that would not otherwise be there is very, very bad usage of wifom. This is a reasonable policy and you should be perfectly able to see why I would have it and believe me about it.

Besides that, I really do have a history with Sonrio, and we were even in the same newbie game previously. Here, I'll link it: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p8112864

If you look, you'll see that we buddied that game, at first. Admittedly, I was mafia then, but IIRC, Sonrio singled me out for someone who would be towny before I even entered the game. OK, so it was a bad example because I flipped scum, but it's there and you can see that we weren't mafia together.

I don't know Sonrio's alignment and I doubted myself when he responded (or rather, refused to respond) to the questions about his reads and when he tried to explain his read on tam, but I DID think his entrance was towny at the time and idk how no one else sees that. :(
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #115) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Impoetic »

Also, I was probably specifically trying to be more assertive because I know I have not been this game and I'm pissed at myself for it.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (isolation #116) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Impoetic »

Okay, but look at it this way: how would IAI and TM's actions have anything to do with my buddying Sonrio as maf? That's not a viable theory to explain anything. There's no reason for me to buddy the person who replaced TM just because IAI may have buddied TM (which I don't think IAI did, it was more the other way around).

And as far as us both being mafia together, well, I guess I'll just have to prove my alignment to you over time and hope Sonrio is indeed town. But I'm telling you now, it's got to be coincidence, and there's not really any incentive for us to connect to our predecessors intentionally that way as mafia. Actually, yeah; there's really no reason at all for us to intentionally buddy each other after the people we replaced buddied each other. The only thing that does is make for a situation like this, where we get called out on it. There's really no way 2 mafioso slots would do that lmao.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #117) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Impoetic »

Wait never mind I guess you could just argue that it's more likely to be a mafia-v-mafia coincidence in which case idk, but it definitely isn't and I'll prove that later
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #118) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:32 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1354, Xkfyu wrote:I really wish you hadn't linked me to that scum game of yours, Impoetic. I hate doing meta dives. It's inevitable that one will see exactly what he/she wants to see, which leads to confirmation bias, but I couldn't resist this time.

I honestly don't know how to feel about you, right now. Before I read that other game, I was actually liking your responses to my accusation. But now that I have read the other game, I see that you are perfectly capable of responding to accusations as scum.
Now I wish I hadn't linked it too!! I... I'm sorry. I'm still kind of happy that you liked my responses. xP

But my point was just... it's totally normal for us to single each other out in our first few games on this website. Also I really am town this game but I guess there's no way for me to convey that until more time passes, haha. (Hopefully my alignment will become clearer later on, since Sonrio seems to believe so.)

I still think you're town.

Also, what XK said; Tam disappeared way before the pressure was gone.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #119) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1361, Xkfyu wrote:I know I sound like a broken record, but we aren't ever gonna get any closer to a lynch if people don't start putting their votes somewhere where it actually means something.
VOTE: tam
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (isolation #120) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1363, Bacde wrote:Actually its perfectly accurate. Her last post is not a good measure of when she became inactive, since she must have been active to make that post. As I see it, back when she had 5 votes she was posting, and now when she has less she isn't. This isn't that complicated and I don't appreciate you trying to obfuscate the truth.
I literally had the same thought as Xkfyu on that issue before I saw him mentioning it and you said I was town so I don't think it's fair to assume he's TRYING to obfuscate anything, regardless of who's right and who's wrong.

Predit: I think it was actually pointed out that she was inactive while the votes were on her, maybe even as a point against her, which would probs explain why XK and I both remember it like this...
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (isolation #121) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Impoetic »

well my vote's certainly in the right place! :)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (isolation #122) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1384, JaeReed wrote:My vote is on the person I voted for.

MC I feel ya more on this lynch given recent events but I don't feel the Sonia vote on this wagon. She's making herself a heavy scumread of mine rn tbh. Ira is VI but Sonia is scum imo. Thoughts?
Can you humor me and explain how Xkfyu is scum bc I am seriously not seeing it and I'd rather lynch either of Pacman/Tam =(
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #123) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Preferably tam because I feel there are more substantial reasons idk
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #124) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Impoetic »

maybe I'm just not at all used to how scum acts in forum mafia and/or maybe I'm forgetting the main reason for the BW in the first place but I've often felt like xkfyu was town this game when interacting with him
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #125) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Impoetic »

jarjar's on the pacman lynch that also makes me not want to lynch it
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #126) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I would think it's because he's still fluffing even now

why are you so sure you're right? :|
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #127) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1403, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1402, Impoetic wrote:I would think it's because he's still fluffing even now

why are you so sure you're right? :|
Me or iraon? Son legit has done nothing all game to try to seriously analyze anything nd his tone doesn't read as lazy town. Therefore I think he's scum.

Being IC sucks since ppl don't push on me so it's harder to get interaction reads tbh. Part of why I'm feeling so slack.

Iraon you are not a scumhunting god. Murders not scum thru any stretch.
I was talking to Ira, of course! (Thanks for listing your reads.)

Sorry, I haven't caught up yet. Just read this post.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (isolation #128) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:28 am

Post by Impoetic »

I don't think I understand why there's 1 mafia in me and sonrio if you think it's Sonrio, since it was really me that created the link between us this game with my early TR on him. I do get what you're saying about him in terms of not really doing any scumhunting on the surface, though, and maybe he isn't just a lazy townplayer. It saddens me that I can't read him after all haha.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (isolation #129) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:11 am

Post by Impoetic »

I am extremely lazy, and I've taken a stance on sonrio and backed out of it, because I don't know sonrio's alignment. My stance is I still don't want to lynch him today, because I DID have that vibe in the first place and it just seems too simple, but I'll change that if he doesn't start participating in a protown way. That's what I expected him to have done by now.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (isolation #130) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:15 am

Post by Impoetic »

If I wanted to avoid taking a stance on Sonrio I wouldn't have said I'd be lynched as soon as I let him get lynched d1 before backing out of that. It would be a really stupid move as scum and was pretty stupid for me as town too tbh. Nonetheless, if I was ever that confident, I probably had some reason for it.

The post you quoted was more about nitpicking over the logic than his actual alignment, and the part you were referring to is me clarifying that.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #131) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:45 am

Post by Impoetic »

Townreads will be easier for me to give RN, actually.

I TR Murdercat -- and this TR existed independent of Jae but I forget why, and Jae being so certain of it makes me feel more confident; I TR bacde, because he sounds like town!Bacde and has a fluid posting style. I town-lean XK because, during my interactions with XK, I've thought multiple times that he wasn't acting like scum. Don't ask me to explain it further than that yet because that'll require looking back lol

Right now I'm undecided on Sonia, Sonrio, and "Packman".

I guess my scumleans are still on you and Tam, because -- though Tam sounds towny more often than not -- it's her demeanor and posting style that seems the easiest to fake to me, and there were a couple posts that "pinged" me iirc.

You because gut, having seen very few things I could recognize as towny despite you being active, and just what I experienced as shallowness/insincerity in your lines of questioning and reactions so far.

As you can see these are mostly all off memory because I have the attention span of a flea 90% of the time.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #132) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Impoetic »

I don't think my reads are very good and I'm being totally feckless about them so there's that. I know from my first game this comes off as ate/wanting to not be held accountable for reads, but it's really true. If I really had confidence in either of my scumleans, I would be pushing.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #133) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1451, JarJarDrinks wrote:discussing it in the scum thread?
Didn't notice this post when I made my list. Fuck off, dude.

Unlike you, I see no value in giving an ordered list of reads without any explanation or backing. I almost considered asking you to explain YOUR unhelpful list, but I figured it would be rude/unfair when I could barely explain my barely-existent reads.

Predit: Many people have mentioned it and my biased self wants to point out that you look like you're trying to score townpoints by repeating what bacde reminded everyone of two or three pages ago.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #134) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:26 am

Post by Impoetic »

I was about to say "then again, it looks kinda gneuine now" and saw it was XK LMAO
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #135) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:31 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1474, Xkfyu wrote:Why did you ignore my question, Impoetic?
probably cuz I have no idea what you're talking about. Quote it please?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #136) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Impoetic »

Oh right, I was gonna answer that but got sidetracked when I noticed Jarjar's annoying cliché of a post and quoted it to rant.

I haven't noticed that it's necessarily any harder than I would expect for it to gain traction; she writes like a good player regardless of alignment and players like her are players I normally hesitate to lynch, myself, although I clearly am not this time. I don't have much experience in forum mafia but I would think it'd be more true, if anything, that people who have an air of skill about them are less likely to be wagoned. She was on 4-5 players several times, and all the other wagons have been about the same, I thought.

Frankly, I feel like
all
the assertions about
all
the wagons are going straight over my head.

It could also be because she's scum, though. I certainly hope it is...........
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #137) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:38 am

Post by Impoetic »

well, to be wagoned early on, i.e. d1
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (isolation #138) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Impoetic »

it's called wishing town luck...

but thank you for explaining, at least.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (isolation #139) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Impoetic »

tam tunneled trivium????? man why is my brainpower so low
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (isolation #140) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:52 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 627, Impoetic wrote:just for the record I'm on page 2. I'll try to catch up as soon as possible! In the meantime, who the fuck is this mafiascum guy and why does he think he's allowed to complain at Bacde's overconfidence read-wise?
this post? why?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (isolation #141) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Impoetic »

yeah I realized that when I saw your quote sorry
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (isolation #142) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Impoetic »

OH LOOK packman non-partner slipped. Jarjar can't use that anymore. Mwahaha. (We were discussing that in mafia chat and I told him to say that xo)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (isolation #143) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Impoetic »

laughed aloud you just further evidenced that we aren't a team (as has been theorized over your fos on "Good luck town!", in case you weren't aware) by reacting with confusion to my joke-wifom, and I know it kinda nullifies this tell for me to say it, but i want to be able to draw back to it later in case no one else points it out lol
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (isolation #144) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1494, evilpacman18 wrote:Is that Impoetic now? She came in and sold me with her first post, I quoted it
Mafia would TOTALLY know who their partners were replaced by, yo. I know my sonia townslip didn't work but this one's legit.

Not useful to me, personally -- except you're not convincing anyone we're a team if packers flips mafia -- but the townslip's still legit.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #145) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:05 am

Post by Impoetic »

wow jarjar picks now to withdraw from this chat so it looks like more planned than i expected it to when i made those posts

Predit: ty, ty, but what all notes do you have? I mean, any you feel like sharing?

predit: I literally said it's not useful to me because I know I'm town. It means he's not mafia with me, which is what someone said was likely.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #146) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:07 am

Post by Impoetic »

first I was accused of being screwed over by my Innocent Child IAI bidding farewell with the post, "Good luck town!" and then I was accused of being screwed over if Pack flips scum because of the first accusation. It kinda bothered me. I'm done now, if that's what you were saying to stop. :T
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #147) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:37 am

Post by Impoetic »

Ah. Sorry then.

Pacman, could you vote Tam?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (isolation #148) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:41 am

Post by Impoetic »

that last post from ira sounds so fake and/or dumb but the post right BEFORE that one makes me think it could purely be the latter. :\

Ira, read the rest of the post you quoted. go. read it.

Predit: I thought he kinda did jump on that as a tell...
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #149) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:43 am

Post by Impoetic »

the second line in that ^^^ was addressing the post ABOVE the last
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #150) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Impoetic »

WAIT SONIA YOU NEED TO PICK A VOTE IN XK AND PACK LIKE PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (isolation #151) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:47 am

Post by Impoetic »

in tam and pack*** omg f*ck me
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (isolation #152) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:56 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1553, Tam wrote:
In post 1545, Bacde wrote: Remember we already know Tam's role isn't something useful since she didn't claim in anger earlier and we have no idea about evilpacman tbh
Wait, what? So you were pressuring me in the hopes that I was a useful town role and would out myself? Why would I have done that?

VOTE: Evilpacman I welcome a vig tonight if you lot will let me live. Then when I'm confirmed town you'll listen more to me. I think a lot of why you think I'm sus is because of playing style. A lot has changed about the rules and the way you guys interact compared to back when I played.
I don't think so and that sounds like a deliberate misconstruction of Bacde's post
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (isolation #153) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:28 am

Post by Impoetic »

sonia was gonna hammer pack
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #154) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1557, Tam wrote:What? I didn't change his words at all...that is EXACTLY what he said- it's a direct quote... please explain how I twisted them?
you twisted their meaning. He was stating a fact and you acted as if it was his intent to make you claim PR when he clearly scumreads you!
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (isolation #155) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Impoetic »

Well I don't remember what he's referring to so I don't know but I just kind of took it on faith (I know, I know, I'm not too good at mafia) that there was a point at which you would have claimed as a PR due to pressure/fear of being lynched/frustration.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #156) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Impoetic »

did pacman claim yet?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #157) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:04 am

Post by Impoetic »

VOTE: evilpacman18
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (isolation #158) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Impoetic »

thanks jarjar I forgot

anyway I kinda wish I'd just unvoted but yeah

I hate pac's last 2 posts and have had doubts about the tam fos since forever, so I need to reread them I guess. I hate rereading
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (isolation #159) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:12 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1579, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1578, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Ngl I stayed up all night and was very busy so i'm still on page 40 and i'm pretty sure this is going to be town over evil pac but this isn't the worst lynch in the world.
If Tam flips red I'm treating this as a scum claim.
if tam flips red I'm treating this as a scum tell.

like idk about you but I'd never have thought of that as fast as you did and then assumed I was correct with such a specific interpretation

Predit: please wait
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (isolation #160) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Impoetic »

okay whatever tam's potentially more useful than pack and this is the IC's choice. just go idk how much time we have left
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #161) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:34 am

Post by Impoetic »

sonia couldn't even hammer tam if she had an excuse. like there are currently 6 votes on pac and 5 on tam.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #162) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Impoetic »

VOTE: jaereed mafia, imo
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (isolation #163) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1607, iraonavp wrote:
In post 1604, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1600, iraonavp wrote:I'm guessing the mafia shot Bacde and a vigilante (or a serial killer pretending to be one) shot xSoniaNevermindx.

I don't blame whoever shot xSoniaNevermindx, it did look like she was admitting to being scum-aligned in and I'm really not sure how that makes sense from the perspective of a town-aligned player...

The flip (while it didn't really surprise me) confirms my suspicions that MURDERCAT is just switching wagons from town-aligned player to town-aligned player to try and not look like he is just coasting on the Tam wagon (like Accountant was).

VOTE: MURDERCAT
Why would she have posted that if she was scum? She wouldn't have.

Town player perspective: She was being ridden for avoiding the wagon or some bull, and hammered out of frustration over that.

I do agree it was likely a vig shot, but there were better shots to be made and it was likely a shot made out of apathy on not wanting to listen to a bunch of idiots harping on about how she scum-claimed. Which would have actually been helpful in sorting ppl tbh, but eh. Bad shot was bad.

Speaking of being bad... Your vote. Change it.
I didn't mean the hammer, I meant "I HOPE I GOT THE PR GUYS"... That looked like a scum-aligned player saying that they were hoping evilpacman was power role.

And I don't know why I town-aligned player would post that either, it doesn't make sense...
It was OBVIOUSLY a joke. Why the f*ck do you think she would say it as scum? Why claim unnecessarily?

Also I am still reading the last page but I bet I got called out for voting the clear already
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #164) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1611, JarJarDrinks wrote:I read that as a scum claim also. Was absolutely the right call for the vig to shoot her. Like everyone just said how we need to wait for pac to claim.
you know what? VOTE: Jarjardrinks

somehow I doubt that you seriously can't comprehend that someone saying "I hope I got pr guys" day 1, on a mislynch, as they hammer their scumread which they announced intent to hammer earlier is probably sarcasm and not a legitimate gamethrow/scumclaim.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (isolation #165) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1616, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1615, Impoetic wrote:Also I am still reading the last page but I bet I got called out for voting the clear already
<3 Don't worry about it, I laughed.
yay senpai noticed me <3
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (isolation #166) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:58 am

Post by Impoetic »

UNVOTE: just saw the gunsmith claim and will probably vote tam but I don't really wanna speedlynch before she's posted, esp. since almost everyone's going along with jae for once
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (isolation #167) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Impoetic »

also now that I'm pretty much clear I can say
In post 1624, JaeReed wrote:o sorry, was channeling ira
nice one!

...without being accused of buddying the IC
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (isolation #168) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:02 am

Post by Impoetic »

also I'm of the mindset that vig shouldn't claim unless they're actually highly scumread, in which case they should go ahead and do what xkfyu is saying.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (isolation #169) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:07 am

Post by Impoetic »

Like, say, if Tam is vig. Or Ira, I guess. It would make sense for Ira to be vig with that bad shot + omgscumclaim lulz. If murdercat is a PR that is NOT vig, her claim would make sense, but if she is vig I don't think it does since she wasn't getting lynched today and oh wait

like okay if she only has two shots then yeah go ahead and claim. I forgot that piece of logic lol
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (isolation #170) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Impoetic »

Yeah I was just thinking PR that could still be useful. I'm a bit of a spaz
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #171) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Impoetic »

It really sucks that both of our investigative PRs are out/dead though. Like seriously. What does mafia have if we had two of those? We've gotta be at a heavy disadvantage here.

Anyway with 3 mafia are left so Tam can't be the only one. Contestants:
Tam/Son/Acc/ira/Xkf/MUR

There are 3 town and we have a 50% chance of lynching right. (We know Acc, Son and Xkf aren't vigilante already which lowers their theoretical % chance of being town compared to the others for now, but that will change later today.)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (isolation #172) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:26 am

Post by Impoetic »

We also know there's 1 in acc/son/xkf because duh but I'm just assuming son isn't vig actually
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (isolation #173) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:30 am

Post by Impoetic »

Fine I guess I was maybe wrong on Sonrio fck it all
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (isolation #174) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:47 am

Post by Impoetic »

tbh when I read that I was very confused because she welcomed it but not the lynch so I thought vig shot on this site just meant pr visit/being investigated for some odd reason. But yes, I thought there was a good chance she was vig for that too and come to think of it you're right that's totally scummy if she isn't. I remember some people saying she couldn't be PR though, which she objected to adamantly

there's also ira, but eh
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (isolation #175) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:48 am

Post by Impoetic »

Why not, Accountant?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (isolation #176) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:34 am

Post by Impoetic »

i swear if "tam, the mafia," ends up getting subbed out :|
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (isolation #177) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:34 am

Post by Impoetic »

but tam will probably come back I hope
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (isolation #178) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1677, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1675, Impoetic wrote:i swear if "tam, the mafia," ends up getting subbed out :|
It's not really hard to figure out. If no one claims the vig shot, then it's Tam. If so, then we just lynch that slot.
I was just pointing out that it would really suck for the person replacing her if they were about to be lynched
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (isolation #179) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Impoetic »

"if someone other than tam claims vig" is what xkfyu meant there.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (isolation #180) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (isolation #181) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Impoetic »

XK will probably be the last scum in that but idk
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (isolation #182) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by Impoetic »

tam hasn't posted yet so I figured the safest was to lynch the person who posted after vig was asked to claim, juuuust in case, but ok. VOTE: tam
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (isolation #183) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1715, Sonrio wrote:Why is everyone believing what JJD claims? Is it not possible for him to still be scum? I've seen like no one question him after his claim and he was probably about to be speedlynched at the start of the day
Accountant made a detailed argument for this and, though JJD isn't acting towny from my point of view, I think logically he's far more likely town and you're lazy
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (isolation #184) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Impoetic »

(it's okay, i'm lazy too)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (isolation #185) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:15 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1717, Xkfyu wrote:So either Tam is the vig, or the extra kill came from some sort of scum.

You guys on the Tam wagon betting on the latter?
Uh, murdercat hasn't been here yet, has he?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (isolation #186) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by Impoetic »

wait wait wait

murder did post

so everyone but tam really has confirmed themselves as non-vig? Sonrio?

UNVOTE: ...

I did say I was lazy too
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #187) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1713, Sonrio wrote:I'm not the vig pls dont hurt me
ok found sonrio's claim

does murdercat definitely know to claim if vig? I mean definitely.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (isolation #188) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Genji, are you a vigilante? If so, please claim now.

As for noteworthy events, Jarjar claimed gunsmith and visited me last night (I have no gun ofc) and we lynched the Town Follower d1. Jaereed is clear. I guess forming a stance on Ira/Accountant/Murdercat but Jaereed seems very set in Murdercat being town and I'm inclined to just sheep them about it myself.

Sorry, I'm afraid I'm really not the best person to give answer those questions, but I hope that helped a little? idk.

The complete list of fully-unclear/mechanically likely lynch targets: iraona, Xkfyu, Sonrio, Accountant, you, and Murdercat.

Don't really know what else would be helpful, sorry!
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (isolation #189) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:13 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1850, JaeReed wrote:Impo, come into the thread! You're in the group of people I trust right now, too :3 What are your thoughts? You've played with Sonrio before. Do you think he's more or less likely than Xk to flip scum? Do you dislike my townblock? If so, why? If not, why? Come talk! You're under my protection for today!
I exist again!
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (isolation #190) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:17 am

Post by Impoetic »

wait wait wait sonrio was town? omg
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (isolation #191) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:11 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1854, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1852, Accountant wrote:I agree that impo shuld come in, a big part of any discussion involving Sonrio's alignment will have to do with the fact that he's useless and it's good to have someone who knows him talk about whether this is something he does every game or this game only
I think they know each other from EM tho, which isn't a great comparison I think?

I just like Impo and want her to contribute :D
this and also I don't play with him often enough that my meta should be trusted. I was recently duped on there too, hence why I so quickly backed off of what started off as a "wow this is so town" gut read @ his entrance, combined with his refusal to offer significant participation @ the parts I was reading
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #192) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1876, Sonrio wrote:Maybe I'm just a sucker.
you're so cruel for saying that as scum whom I outwardly got suckered by early on, scum whom I outwardly got suckered by early on
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (isolation #193) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Impoetic »

as for xkfyu/ira I remember being asked but I never caught up to the part where not saying they're a team makes sense.

I half-expected jarjar to be scum just for his demeanor later on because i'm a d u m b a s s so I don't think today will be the day I break this trend of having 0 faith in or loyalty to my own reads

it probably also might not be the day i catch up completely because I have other things I'm also procrastinating on but who knows, maybe I have less to catch up on than I thought

x|
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (isolation #194) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1882, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1874, Impoetic wrote:
In post 1854, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1852, Accountant wrote:I agree that impo shuld come in, a big part of any discussion involving Sonrio's alignment will have to do with the fact that he's useless and it's good to have someone who knows him talk about whether this is something he does every game or this game only
I think they know each other from EM tho, which isn't a great comparison I think?

I just like Impo and want her to contribute :D
this and also I don't play with him often enough that my meta should be trusted. I was recently duped on there too, hence why I so quickly backed off of what started off as a "wow this is so town" gut read @ his entrance, combined with his refusal to offer significant participation @ the parts I was reading
Can you walk me through your gut read on Sonrio's entrance? If you don't know why you had that gut read, just guess. I'm interested in your thoughts.
from his iso I guess it was probably the fear of me and the read on accountant bc I remember it being in the space of just a few posts? could just be tonality. For some reason, I felt fairly confident in it at the time, so maybe there's something I'm not seeing rn.

Or I'm just stupid. Or both.

In retrospect, his lack of posts makes him more null than scum, because I wouldn't expect him to do that as mafia, per se, but I also find that it's much easier for mafia to forge a towny demeanor in the space of a dozen posts than fifty of them so P:

I know I'm being a huuuuge letdown to everyone (including me!) but I've been way too detached from this game to give what you want from me here. Maybe keeping notes would help? I've seen that done more than once and I'm very much seeing why now. I've gotta reread tonight anyway.

I voted sonrio earlier bc he has stopped leaving any impression on me with his posts so yeah. I did think XK was town when I was interacting with him D1 but I'm probs trusting that MC is town and Xkf has been sorta awkward today, from my perspective. I know I need to shake this purely tonal method of reading though. bluh.

//out of it
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (isolation #195) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1850, JaeReed wrote:Impo, come into the thread! You're in the group of people I trust right now, too :3 What are your thoughts? You've played with Sonrio before. Do you think he's more or less likely than Xk to flip scum? Do you dislike my townblock? If so, why? If not, why? Come talk! You're under my protection for today!
accountant and murdercat both daunt me because they seem like incredibly competent players but i've been kinda mentally sheeping your reads on purpose for the sake of having something to go off of. also, I had the same ones early on in d1 so I don't really mind either of them. I think I had my tr on murdercat reinforced recently, and I certainly think accountant's townier than iraona here. Iraona just doesn't make sense at all.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (isolation #196) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Impoetic »

frick I think this actually casts suspicion on me. If there's no town PR then mafia might have had that in mind. also
I'm L-1ing sonrio
as per accountant's request.

@Xk: What did you wanna hear me say? Also I don't see how you were
only slightly
leaning murder/sonrio over that report because it would be a huge coincidence for scum doctor to be investigated by town 1-shot GS in a closed-roles setup, right? I'm assuming that role doesn't kill, therefore the no kill makes me look bad, therefore I have another reason to dislike that post of yours. It'd be more suspicious if it weren't for the "I wanna get this out before hammer" part, though.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1921 (isolation #197) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Impoetic »

i feel like that post makes me scummy but i'm hyperconscious of everything because mafia nk'd and that makes me look more scummy but I have an honesty policy as town so i'm voicing my thoughts as I think them just so everyone can see that I am town :P anyway the possibilities for the NK seem to be

1) there's a town doctor and possibly an informed mafia, since they didn't kill jae n1 either
2) as murdercat suggested, mafia might have not been here to submit/forgotten to submit, making sonrio most likely
3) i'm being framed! but now that I think of it, that seems really unlikely, and that would make it murdercat over xkfyu, whom I am trusting is not scum rn.

Okay, yeah.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (isolation #198) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Impoetic »

ugh I CBA to read this and elaborate on what i saw in xkfyu but don't prod me yet I'll do this in a day or so when I'm safely home with my cats and not on a 17 hour flight or feeling apathetic about everything

I was feeling pretty confident it was xkfyu w/o even reading murdercata nd accountant bc I tr them both and jaereed hard tr'd them but the fact that xkfyu doesn't sr me according to the bottom post on this page -- which i only read like a couple words of by chance, mind you -- is a tiny bit worrisome. Not sure how much i should be upsettled (fake word is intentionally fake) by this and will perhaps contemplate it on the wya home but yeah

this is a really long prod dodge and my way of procrastinating on packing i hate packing my mom's making me unpack all my clothes and actually FOLD THEM aaaaaah :c
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (isolation #199) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Impoetic »

OK

so xkfyu for me is primarily poe, coupled with a lot of his posts lately being sort of filler-under-the-guise-of-content, which I tend to SR. I had a particular qualm with his post near the end of D1 I’ll get back to later if I remember it when i reread it.

Also, although my initial reaction was one of surprise, it actually makes a lot of sense for scum!XK to SR Murdercat here over me, strategically speaking. A) It could be a form of wifom, since he’s going against the tides, which, I mean, fooled me for a while if it’s the case and B) knowing he’d probably get lynched today or tomorrow if things were allowed to go their natural course based on current standings would obviously leave this as an easily-foreseeable tactic.

Re: VC 1.21: how can you claim you’re a serious counterwagon due to two votes from confirmed townies? If MCAT wanted to create a counterwagon, why would they have even voted that slot before anyone else did? The optimal move would be to latch onto Tam or Ira’s votes, assuming there wasn’t an obvious indicator of intent from robb/Jae beforehand. (I know nothing about VCA so correct me if I’m wrong, all.)

Also, re: VC 2.05:
I realize you’re way more into this vote count analysis thing than I as of yet but I find it hard to believe that’s “really scary” to you when you’re also fairly confident in Accountant being town (or project yourself to be such). It’s a single move by scum that is actually a meta I’ve read about before and you probably have too. This game is now 80 pages long and there’s not even any dialogue outside of the vote count that could flesh out your “scare.”

I’m sorry if this is just confbias speaking, but it seems fake.

And this was related to what I wanted to say yesterday, IIRC, but where does your TR on me actually
come
from? You say that at the end of the post right after the Accountant comment, and you’ve voiced it before a couple times, yet I don’t think you ever gave an explanation or, if you did, it apparently wasn’t very convincing to me — and I’m me!

I do wanna know why MCat was so opposed to the tam lynch though. All I remember is emphatic one-liners like “the tam lynch is hella bad” or something. xD I suck

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”