Mini 1811 [Game Over]

Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 898, iraonavp wrote:
In post 893, Impoetic wrote:
In post 885, Accountant wrote:
In post 878, Impoetic wrote:I bet you if I hadn't made this post that would lampshade it, Tam would have come back and immediately responded to bacde, playing that up as the meat of the BW rather than the weak link it is. I mean, Bacde's a good player, but he's refusing to explain his point of view thoroughly and is someone that can be targeted easily as a means of avoidance/misrepping
Bacde is obvtown enough and a good enough player that I don't feel he is lynchbait for mafia
it's not that he's lynchbait but that people can use his posts to make it look like they're addressing cases just because he's on them, since he refuses to respond to anyone about anything and continuously says things without explaining them (fmpov)

Predit: The bacde comment is in a different vein. Tam made a post about having been trying not to scumread her scumread and then voted after he hard SRed her. That's not towny behavior. You should be able to work out why.

Predit2: Account settings > profile > signature > submit, right?
If you treat it like it had deliberate motivation, sure.

It bothers me how you are implicitly assuming that Bacde is town-aligned.
where in that post do I say I'm assuming he's town-aligned? I mean, he probably is, but I'm not sure of it.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Accountant »

Official accountant reads list (no backsies)

Town-aligned: MURDERCAT, JaeReed, Bacde, JarJarDrinks, evilpacman18, Sonrio, Xkfyu, Impoetic
Null-aligned: Tam
Scum-aligned: iraonavp
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 899, Sonrio wrote:AAAAAAAAAAA SINCE HELP ME ITS NOT SHOWING UP
uhhh try previewing first? I've always done that so maybe that's what made the difference idk

or maybe you're getting an error message and not noticing it? D:
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by Robbnva »

Why are pac and xy town?
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Accountant »

xy hasn't posted that much but I don't see anything scummy in what he posted

pac's defense of himself was good and I don't see anything scummy in what he posted either

to be perfectly honest I feel like xy and pac are peripherial figures at best in this game

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Robbnva »

Son, try this - http://forum.mafiascum.net/ucp.php?i=prefs&mode=post

Make sure show signatures are turned on
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Robbnva »

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 895, Robbnva wrote:I didn't think 1 was incomprehensible:(

Also something I'm trying to work on. Sometimes your biggest scum read isn't everyone else's so you have to shift your vote. People don't seem interested in voting you off. I certainly am not and since you don't have a ton of votes others don't seem to want to either. I've never seen somebody make a big stink about not being voted before lol.

So given you have issues with their votes. Does this mean you think they are scum together? If
Yes... For real? If no, which one is scummier and why since they both are doing the same thing according to you?

P.edit - damn lots of posts while I was typing lol. This is at iron
Yes, I already said they were scum-aligned together and I worked this out a while ago... Things that I see now are just more evidence to support my conclusion, making me more sure that I'm right about MURDERCAT and Accountant here.

I hate compromising votes, it seems to always end badly for the town from my experience.

I changed my vote from MURDERCAT to Accountant because while MURDERCAT is lurking and avoiding posting in this game Accountant made an extremely scum-aligned move.

Tam is less town-aligned than Trivium, mostly because Tam posted less. They aren't doing the same thing, I was just comparing the tone in some of their posts.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 904, Accountant wrote:xy hasn't posted that much but I don't see anything scummy in what he posted

pac's defense of himself was good and I don't see anything scummy in what he posted either

to be perfectly honest I feel like xy and pac are peripherial figures at best in this game
Right and it's those peripheral players that are more likely to turn up scum. Blending in the shadows and
What not. Being able to defend yourself well
Doesn't = town. I'm able to defend myself when I'm scum
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 908, Robbnva wrote:
In post 904, Accountant wrote:xy hasn't posted that much but I don't see anything scummy in what he posted

Right and it's those peripheral players that are more likely to turn up scum. Blending in the shadows and
I mean that he effectievly negated the major arguments raised against him earlier

I don't think pac and xy are blending in the shadows, by peripheral I mean they aren't the sort of players that people listen to(sorry guys, no offense) and who can single handedly push a lynch forward just with their presence

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 900, Impoetic wrote:
In post 898, iraonavp wrote:
In post 893, Impoetic wrote:
In post 878, Impoetic wrote:I bet you if I hadn't made this post that would lampshade it, Tam would have come back and immediately responded to bacde, playing that up as the meat of the BW rather than the weak link it is. I mean, Bacde's a good player, but he's refusing to explain his point of view thoroughly and is someone that can be targeted easily as a means of avoidance/misrepping
Bacde is obvtown enough and a good enough player that I don't feel he is lynchbait for mafia
it's not that he's lynchbait but that people can use his posts to make it look like they're addressing cases just because he's on them, since he refuses to respond to anyone about anything and continuously says things without explaining them (fmpov)

Predit: The bacde comment is in a different vein. Tam made a post about having been trying not to scumread her scumread and then voted after he hard SRed her. That's not towny behavior. You should be able to work out why.

Predit2: Account settings > profile > signature > submit, right?
If you treat it like it had deliberate motivation, sure.

It bothers me how you are implicitly assuming that Bacde is town-aligned.
where in that post do I say I'm assuming he's town-aligned? I mean, he probably is, but I'm not sure of it.
In I mean.
Sonrio
Sonrio
Goon
Sonrio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Sonrio »

test
why is [img] off what bullshit this forum is
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 907, iraonavp wrote:Yes, I already said they were scum-aligned together and I worked this out a while ago... Things that I see now are just more evidence to support my conclusion, making me more sure that I'm right about MURDERCAT and Accountant here.
So scum would basically do the exact same thing?

Don't think either are scum but definitely not both of them. At best one is mirroring the other
No chance scum are mirroring each other
Sonrio
Sonrio
Goon
Sonrio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Sonrio »

ROB YOU ARE A LIFESAVER if i didnt have you in my town circle already you wouldve been put in it now ;)
why is [img] off what bullshit this forum is
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 901, Accountant wrote:Official accountant reads list (no backsies)

Town-aligned: MURDERCAT, JaeReed, Bacde, JarJarDrinks, evilpacman18, Sonrio, Xkfyu, Impoetic
Null-aligned: Tam
Scum-aligned: iraonavp
See, everyone can see how ridiculous this is and how you are scum-aligned now!

This isn't just Accountant having a joke, this is actually what he is pushing.

The reality is that his read on Tam is fake and he didn't have any reasons to call Tam scum-aligned, the only option he has left is to pretend like it was still a null-aligned read and jump through my hoops.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Impoetic »

so are you saying he's scum or I am? also, I'm not assuming he's town.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Impoetic »

that was re:abcde not re:accountant, if it wasn't obvious
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 909, Accountant wrote:
In post 908, Robbnva wrote:

I mean that he effectievly negated the major arguments raised against him earlier

I don't think pac and xy are blending in the shadows, by peripheral I mean they aren't the sort of players that people listen to(sorry guys, no offense) and who can single handedly push a lynch forward just with their presence
I don't agree. I think pac fits the profile more since the other is a replacement but yeah neither have impressed me with their content. Pac didn't even have an original reason to vote my slot and then popped in to fan the flames and leave again.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by JaeReed »

See it's posts like these that make me think Accountant can't be anything but town since I thought of pointing out the same thing but then couldn't be bothered.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 912, Robbnva wrote:
In post 907, iraonavp wrote:Yes, I already said they were scum-aligned together and I worked this out a while ago... Things that I see now are just more evidence to support my conclusion, making me more sure that I'm right about MURDERCAT and Accountant here.
So scum would basically do the exact same thing?

Don't think either are scum but definitely not both of them. At best one is mirroring the other
No chance scum are mirroring each other
I'm not sure what you're asking...

Yes, it is possible, I saw it happen before. Exactly the reason why it is possible is because you think it isn't.

Anyway that's a very superficial way to look at it and that's not why I'm calling them scum-aligned. Both of them have done numerous scum-aligned things and when I feel more put together I will write paragraphs about how.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 915, Impoetic wrote:so are you saying he's scum or I am? also, I'm not assuming he's town.
I'm not sure, but I'm suspicious of both of you currently.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Impoetic »

lol @ the last 2 posts from ira
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 918, JaeReed wrote:
See it's posts like these that make me think Accountant can't be anything but town since I thought of pointing out the same thing but then couldn't be bothered.
Just because someone agrees with you doesn't mean that they're town-aligned... You have put way too much stock into people saying things that you want to hear.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 921, Impoetic wrote:lol @ the last 2 posts from ira
What?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I wasn't saying bacde would be lynchbait. I was saying he was making it easier for tam to dodge questions/twist facts and that tam was doing/would do those things

predit: they were bad

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”