Open 512: See Nine Plus Plus (Game Ovah)

CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

I do agree about it being fishy not voting on RVS
VOTE: Varsoon

-Sakura Hana

P-Edit: Even if you are, i still like people participating in RVS.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 14, jmo16mla wrote:I checked your games and realized you didn't vote in rvs just like you said.

Cherry, I take your vote as serious?
It's something i picked up recently due to a certain link i read regarding RVS, I think Saki's being a bit flip floppy with his votes, but imma have to consult my other head on that since he played that one game with him since the beginning.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Wait... how didn't i notice this earlier
In post 28, Varsoon wrote:@Flench: Get an avatar. Also, it's still pretty RVS, so
my top scum-pick would only be myself
? I don't know, man.
Why would you have yourself as your top scum-pick? i'd understand you having yourself as your only town read (lol at reading yourself) but why are you calling yourself scum?
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Yes i do find it suspicios but im not ready to lay serious vote without consulting my other head.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Dont you think it makes sense for someone that likes RVS that their first vote is RVS?, in short, yes it's RVS vote, not serious.

@Saki: he will probably read that anyway

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:08 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 49, Saki wrote:UNVOTE:

i didnt do nuthin', officer
Ok nvm im pretty sure my other head would agree to voting this
VOTE: Saki
-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:33 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

DP here. Catching up.

No RVS votes are bad because they deny town of RVS based information. But since its a consistent playstyle thing, its not scummy coming from Varsoon.

Saki's first game here where he was town, he didnt jump votes a lot in RVS and was fairly timid and cautios and a bit of a joker. This got him scum vibes=21640#p4976509]Here it is so I think he could be a possible scumspect based on that. Now off to page2
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:39 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Link did not post properly
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p4976509

Glass' vote was bad. Why is it odd?
Titus' vote was also bad. RVS on one, legit fos on another. Thats kind of an "Im too scared to vote because people might suspect me of bandwagonning" vibe from me.

Flech's "worst town posts so far" when describing Saki bothers me. You think he's town, thn you vote?

Saki Y U No like me? :(

Btw, Pasche is probably town for that. Saki gets more scum points for unvoting to appease him. This is not the paranoid town Saki I've seen
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:44 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Good vote Sakura ^_^

Glass, if you mention twice, it hardly counts as a joke.

Titus explains scum reads. Without voting non RVS. Also gets scum points. If you are suspicious of Saki, why fear for the point of no return, which btw does not really exist. Feels like failed distancing.

Random vote shifting from Glass. Whutt?

I like oriole, but Im having trouble seeing whats wrong with that Titus post.

Thats about it

P-edit. I have not been reading very attentively then :/
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:45 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Then with pasche as an IC, im more sure of Saki being scum due to the unvote
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

So Glass is calling out to jmo for voting without a reason when Glass did the exact same thing on ?

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 156, Flench wrote:If there is another person besides jmo and titus who is confused by my posting I will take the time to explain it.

I still think it is clear.
*raises hand*
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

^
-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:41 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Well it was the weekend jeesh, I have been doing other things, not sure about my other head tho prob. the same as i haven't heard from him either, anyway i need to leave for work now but you'll def. hear more from me tonight

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:33 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

I just got notice from my other head that he's gonna be V/LA until Wednesday, just wanted to let you guys know

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:07 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

More Saki votes please. He is not playing to his town meta.

I might form a list of reads with Sakura after my V/LA.

Jmo is null for me. I've played with him in my first game and his supposed scum tells are playstyle tells.

And I do have a scum read on Varsoon. I agree with the sentiment that he is trying pretty hard to look town. The whole, not voting for someone on V/LA, even with the explanation, feels like white knighting to me. Voting absent people creates pressure when they come back, if these people are really scummy.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Sakura Hana here, imma go revisiting everyone's ISOs and check for tendencies to form my reads, post links will be given where applicable. Ordered from Towniest to Scummiest

Paschendale
:
Town
, obvious scum, let's lynch him.... just kidding, but he's conf town, need i say more?

Titus
:
Town
, Best gameplay so far, asking questions, pressuring people, finding issues with people's posts, I don't see me voting him ever unless he does something incredibly scummy.

jmo
:
Town
, Also pretty good scumhunting tho in a more aggresive manner, I like his style a lot, Also I don't see me voting this guy ever unless he does something incredibly scummy.

oriole
:
Leaning Town
, Questioning players and good scumhunting, i particularly like his and his , but I dislike his vote on Tunnelvision on , why did that make you think someone just entering the game would need to vote another player, specially a hydra that hasn't talked with his other head too like i refrained myself from doing early on with Saki until Saki's unvote?.

Varsoon
:
Null
, Dunno really what to think of his posts, doesn't seem to spend much time scumhunting rather answering questions, and then gives a reads with zero nulls/neutrals and just puts people as town or scum, don't see how he has that strong of a townread on all those Town reads and the same could be said about his scum reads, tho I agree with the read on Flench.

Dyslexicon
:
Null
, only 3 posts tho with quite some content, Still don't know what he finds suspicious in me being inactive over the weekend which seems like a weak to reasoning to lay suspicion on someone.

Tunnelvision
:
Null
, Someone without much to go on...

Vote Me
:
Null
, Haven't seen much and the few i've seen isn't enough to consolidate a read on him.

Stubbs
:
Null
, This guy exists?!

Glass
:
Leaning Scum
, This guy is all over the place, his Titus vote looks pretty bad, very short replies, also i haven't seen some reads from him either...

Flench
:
Leaning Scum
, His scumslip even if he explained it, if anyone could explain a scumslip then that'd be too easy wouldn't it? he's been fencesitting on the Saki's vote all game, and been defending his vote on Saki who's on V/LA to begin with, do you plan on doing anything else other than just staying there pointing fingers at Saki or are you gonna try to find the other scum...

Saki
:
Scum
, Most of the read is because of my partner mentioning that he isn't playing to his town meta, the other part is all his jumpyness with votes and unvoting when being called out on it. As if "caught"

Now i'm done catching up, thanks for the patience.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

I find it ironic you want us to dismiss your first game meta while saying that this is how we play as scum when you've only seen us in your first game.

You were timid then. You also didnt vote jump a lot.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:06 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Pray tell what do you wanna hear from us Glass.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 242, Saki wrote:So hydra heads can talk to each other? And people are willing to take the risk of scum/wolves having such an incredible advantage?
It's just a person with multiple heads (in this case 2) hence the name "hydra", obviously the heads of the hydra can communicate, and this is why i think that some people dont like playing with hydras. Is that reason for a policy lynch? I can't really do much if all you do is hate hydras.

On to your other point, I promised a reads list and I delivered it, what makes you think there was no town motivation behind it? why would there be scum motivation behind it? Why would i be trying to "save face"? You need to analize stuff better imo.

-Sakura Hana

P.S: Btw, you have done nothing to figure our alignment, yet you're assinging us one and going from there.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Re: The *raises hand* thing.

Your post said that if someone else wanted an explanation then you would say it, my *raises hand* post implied that i was that "someone else"

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:56 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

I think at this point Saki is just trying to throw shit at the wall and see what sticks. We are scum for providing a read list? By that logic, anyone who has called anyone any alignment, must be scum right? /sarcasm
I am a firm believer in formulating read lists and how they can be perceived as town or scum. The thing is, scum would have no need to form a read list, so its easy to pick out scum from seeing whether or not the read list is genuine or forced.

If you really think we are scum and want us lynched over Varsoon, then changing the vote because youre case isnt compelling enough seems like youre trying to please people. The deadline is too far away to worry about this, sowhy change the vote now?

DoctorPepper
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:15 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Exactly how was it a fluke to draw us out when I specifically pointed out the flaw in you voting for Varsoon? Seems like a shitty way to save face btw.

Hypocrisy is not a scum tell because everyone can be a hypocrite. Being a hyprocrite does not equate to being scum because its as easy for anyone to act like one.

1) when was it over? It may have been over for you but it wasnt for me, as you have noticed I just re entered the game (we do sign our posts after all)
2) look like they are scum hunting? Great way to save face? Wasnt this my point? They dont need to create a read list, because they know who is town. So the read list they create is fake, which is what we need to look for. You being so against it seems likeyoure afraid of what could possibly happen to you when you are asked for a read list?

Saki is scum.

DoctorPepper

Im not saying its certain btw, Im just saying why theyre useful
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:23 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Yes but we never claimed it made us town now did we?
Because we have a bigger scum read on you than Varsoon, hypocrisy =/= scum and focusing on someone we think is scumier is not hypocrisy,
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:36 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

I'd like explanations on all your reads please (except pasch since he's obvious).

Saki how come we give reads with analysis and you find it scummy, yet he gives reads without any analysis or explanations and you don't find it scummy? Do you find reads that disagree with you scummy or what.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:47 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 289, Saki wrote:He was not around, then he comes and gives a readslist after catching up. During the time that he was inactive he could not possibly scumhunt or townread anyone.

afaik you were active before you made yours.
I wasn't around during that other weekend either.
Saki wrote:I wanted to know about the bolded people in specific because they're people that I have trouble reading.
You have trouble reading yourself? (you bolded your name on the list).
Saki wrote:@Cherry Besides, his reads don't seem as forced as yours. You tried too hard in yours to make it seem like you weren't just parroting.
Idk if you're serious or you're just trying to paint us as scum no matter what, I gave my reads list based on what i read on
everyone's ISO
, that's trying too hard?
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 322, Saki wrote:btw, I will self-vote at L-2 and claim right away
What in the hell? If you're gonna vote yourself to claim why not just claim without self-voting.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Technically you can claim at any time, but it's better not to do it unless you're in danger because if you're a PR then scum will go after you

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

hmm guess Saki could be VI too, but omfg if it's not the scummiest player i've ever seen... i still think he's more likely to be newbscum than VI, he doesn't seem to know what to do and just decides to try to cover his footsteps and getting caught doing so
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

EBWODP: -Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Well time to go into analysis:
TTTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker <-- minimum for scum roleblocker is 4 Ts, that means that town needs at least 3 non Ts

B = Roleblocker <- 1 B would mean town gets a roleblocker, so that means that there's a higher chance for a town RB than a scum RB, and tbh i dont think newbscum saki would have come with enough math to make a fakeclaim like that

unvote

P-Edit: Was about to unvote, but Titus latest post is making me feel like it might have actually been a fakeclaim.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Actually no, if saki is newbscum do you really think he would have fakcelaimed roleblocker?

UNVOTE:

Don't feel safe leaving Saki at L-1 while we haven't heard the possibility of there being another town roleblocker, which would then drop his claim into the very unlikely territory

P-Edit: I think saki's still pretty new for this, and unless his partners told him to fakeclaim RB on the QT i highly doubt he would come with something like this.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 361, oriole wrote:If there's a full roleblocker, Saki's claim is pretty much a fakeclaim, but if there's a 1-shot roleblocker, Saki's pretty much confirmed.
What makes you think that tho?

BBB -> there can still be TTTT or am i missing something?
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

oh wait forgot about innocent child.. that's an M
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

so right now we got MBXXXXX (X means unknown) obviously additional PRs and scum can narrow this down more.

P-Edit it's impossible to have BBB and TTTTT because 1 of the Ts has to be an M, it's the confirmed innocent child.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:17 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

*me checks again* Yeah if there's 4 Ts or less there's 1 scum roleblocker, we can't be sure tho yet, and that's just assuming you arent a scum roleblocker yourself, but i still don't think you can fakeclaim something like that.

Also i realized i forgot to sign my previous posts all of them are me.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Ok so we got another roleblocker claim, but we can't be sure he's town, hmm saki scum is looking more likely again but i'm not gonna lay my vote again yet until we hear from everyone else, and specially from my other head.

One thing is for sure, if one roleblocker is scum, the other is confirmed town and viceversa (way too unlikely to be 2 Town RBs)

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

@Mod: Apparently i dissapeared from the vote count, i'm not even not voting
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Titus: I got a question for you, you say that Varsoon has been acting scummy in order to attract scum attention towards him for being a PR, but why aren't you saying the same thing about Saki?

P-Edit: Varsoon: If you must, you should breadcrumb it somehow, not say it openly. I also agree that is a good idea to make it public.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

^
-Sakura Hana

Wow going back and forth between main and hydra gets annoying X_X
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

I'm willing to think it could go either way, Varsoon is an experienced player, while Saki's probably thinking the same thing i was thinking after getting NK'd N1 on my 1st game when i was Town Doctor because i was "too town", something that a PR doesn't want is getting NK'd N1, so this head, Sakura Hana, thinks that it could still go either way, i'd need to see more from Saki now that his role is out, same from Varsoon, I hope my other head does answer this as well.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Well i mostly wanna see your attitude from now on, same with Saki, but answer me this question, How likely do you think is that scum drew 3T as opposed to 5T? take in mind even taking into account that saki fake claimed scum and is a roleblocker scum we would have

BMXTTTT up to BMXXXXX, while there could be a chance of BBBMTTT?... do you think it's compltely null the possibility of you both being town? Unlikely yes, but i've seen stranger things happen.

P-Edit: jmo what would you say to that ^
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 436, jmo16mla wrote:Okay, so lets not lynch either of them and let scum walk over us. Cool.
This is obviously not a good idea, but you're dismissing the possibility that Saki could have been acting scummy also so scum leave him alive because he could be easy mislynch, which is why i want to see how they act from now that everyone knows their roles, There's also the possibility of both being Town but that's gonna be hard to prove even with NKA.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Still it would be unpolite of me to lay a vote while my other head probably hasn't even read all of this sooooo... not voting until i hear more from him.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:32 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

I must say I'm impressed Saki, that's quite an interesting analysis, let's look at the chances then if there's 2 town roleblockers we'd have MBBBTTT which means there's a scum roleblocker, and no SK, with a vig it would be MBBBVVT which would mean that there's an SK AND a Vig, the only possibility of it being 1-shot roleblocker which would mean as you said MBBBBVV (No Ts) hence no SK... so i think we will be having either 1 shooter or 3 shooters tonight if roleblockers miss, and i think we more than likely can assume that we got a scum roleblocker at this point, regardless of saki and varsoon being both town or not. The chances are pretty unlikely, but one thing's for certain... there can't be 3 town roleblockers i think? (at least they don't appear on the wiki page).

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:21 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Ok saki's still assigning alignments instead of trying to figure them out, somehow i think all of you 3 might be town until...
In post 490, Titus wrote:Out of curiousity Saki/Varsoon, what are your reads on jmo and Flench?
What...

My townread on Titus is weakening, i'm going to dismiss that as non-intended deflection for now, and im going to trust that your true intention was indeed wanting to know their stance on jmo and Flench, it'd be nice if you didn't ask such things when under attack in the future, it always raises red flags to me.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:30 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

I think the best CoA would be to let both live and starting on D2 start questioning night targets with explanations from our 2 claimed RBs and check where they don't make sense, then we can start throwing suspicion on either of them, as of right now, there's too much speculation and the possibility of both being town RBs is still there until another PR appears along the game, if it comes to mylo/lylo then yeah...

I dont think a town roleblocker is gonna live long specially because scum cant roleblock them (roleblocking actions resolve at the same time) so they rather kill them.

P-Edit: Fair enough Titus, but i still think this would be the best CoA for D1.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:33 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

I think it would be obvious, but it would be Flench, since he's my 2nd highest scumread if you're town.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:48 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Best example of WIFOM occurs on one of the most simple games called Rock Paper Scissors.

What would happen if before we start i told you: "I'm going to play scissors"?

You could believe it, or you could think i'm trying to trick you, there's no way of knowing, and trying to think about why i said such a thing will just make you more confused.

that's WIFOM.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #49) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:51 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Hmm i thought when 2 actions were on the same tier on Natural Action Resolution they resolved at the same time (hence why a vig kill would still hit even if the vig dies from a mafiakill)

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:14 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 528, StubbsKVM wrote:10 pages since my catchup post? Way behind again! :facepalm:
Indeed, i'm liking these players, they are very active

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #51) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:36 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Hmm i dont really see how having a 1 shot RB make 2 full RBs possible:

B = Roleblocker
BB = Roleblocker + 1-Shot Roleblocker
BBB = 2 Roleblockers
BBBB = 2 Roleblockers + 1-Shot Roleblocker

I'd like to think that BBBB is even less likely over BB

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:37 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

EBWOP: *over BBB*
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #53) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:49 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Do you guys realize that we've been dwelving into setup speculation more than in actual scum hunting?

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:37 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

^
Can't tell if srs...
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:51 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 580, Varsoon wrote:
Vote: Saki

I've given Titus enough of a headache.
Saki, you've gotta go.
On the slim chance you're actually town Roleblocker,
then I guess I'll get lynched D2 and we'll have lost two town Roleblockers. :/
My fear is that scum will just roleblock the other roleblocker and let them get lynched by town.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:57 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

inb4 Pasche comes in and complains about us being so active that he cannot post... again :P

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Except you doubted Saki's claim way before Varsoon claimed:
In post 346, Titus wrote:Why am I scummy Saki, beyond the fact that I find you scummy?

There's about a fifty percent change of a town roleblocker being in the game (.95^11). It's much more likely a scum roleblocker is present in the game. I believe you are a roleblocker Saki, just the scum roleblocker.
In post 348, Titus wrote:Roleblocker is an excellent fake claim for a scum roleblocker. After all, you just ask who did you roleblock and the scum roleblocker can give the same answer as a town roleblocker would.

I stand corrected on my math though.
In post 353, Titus wrote:I'd imagine a scum who isn't a roleblocker fake claiming vanilla townie or doctor. Those two are the easiest to hide as. Doctor, the scum can pretend to be incompetent. Without a tracker, townie can't really be disproven either.

You can't also claim my statistics argument as bad and then claim scum are unlikely to get a roleblocker. Three PRs is possible. In fact, that would be about a 50/50 shot.

Actually, Saki I didn't have you scummy for the whole game. I suspected you due to your opening but that's different than having you as scummy. You kinda volunteered to claim, hardly "jumping in for the kill". I also don't see your behavior as newbie town PR paranoia.
And a few more... then when Varson claimed you used it to cast even MORE doubt on Saki's claim, you would be doubting Saki regardless of Varsoon's claim, sorry but i have a hard time believing you're town now.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

If i'm wrong, then tell me would you still suspect Saki by this point if Varsoon never claimed?

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 644, Titus wrote:I might have suspected Saki if Varsoon never claimed but I wouldn't be voting him. It's hard to say what I would have done in a different scenario. Lynching an uncced PR is insanely stupid and far too risky so I definitely wouldn't have pushed for Saki's lynch.

Here, I think we should just lynch the scummiest between Saki and Varsoon due to the abysmal odds of having two full roleblockers. I think Saki is the scummiest. If I'm convinced that Varsoon is the scummiest, I have no problem voting him.
The fact that you didn't wait until Varsoon's claim and continued to suspect saki shows me that you're tunneling on him. Anything he does you will see it as bad.
Normal town reaction to a PR claim would be "Oh shit! he's a PR quickly unvote before scum quickhammers!" not "You're lying, you're not a PR, go buy a better fake claim" even you said yourself he was 50/50 before Varsoon claimed, you still suspected him, it seems to me like you wanted to go off under the radar and mislynch a PR, which takes me to the most interesting scenario, we might have BBB, let's not go with number probabilties and let's go with scenarios.
1. There's 2 Town roleblockers (which means there's a 3rd scum roleblocker)
2. There's a town and a scum roleblocker.
3. One of them is scum roleblocker and the other is scum lying for town cred.

Scenario wise we have 50% chance that we're lynching townie and all 3 scenarios could very well apply to Varsoon as Saki, yet you're pretty certain Saki's the scummier choice, even before Varsoon claimed, which makes me think there's something you know that we don't, or maybe... something that you want to make us think.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #60) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Where did you get that idea Varsoon? at most i've said i still want our 2 claimed RBs alive

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

I've already specified that my townread on Titus is pretty much gone by this point, also i'm not voting anyone yet because i want to hear my other head's opinions first, either here or on our secret hydra quarters

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Nope, not giving up on him, just because right now we got a more active possible scum doesn't mean my scum read of Flench dissapeared, the scum read that went to null is you tho.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

There are a few issues with your sheet tho, i've bee having mixed feelings towards Varsoon and Titus after Saki's claim and Varsoon's claim, settling finally on Titus, tho i'm not voting yet due to the fact that i rather consult my other head first, and your analysis seems to be more VCA than anything when D1 isn't even finished yet and we haven't had flips.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Also your analysis dismisses possible Cross bussing

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #65) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:15 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 756, StubbsKVM wrote:Most scum will try to avoid buddying, actually.
Newbscum wouldn't, newbscum would buddy stronger players

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #66) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:07 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

DP Head catching up. The number of posts while I was gone is giving me a headache. Like Dafuq, guys

Varsoon and Saki counterclaiming RB. First off, theres a chance that there are two town RBs, but theres a chance that they could be one town and one scum. Im inclined to think that if that were the case, Im leaning more Varsoon scum RB because Im sure Varsoon, from experience, knows that the variable set up allows multiple town PRs thus wont use the counter claim as a way to incriminate the other person. I dont think Varsoon needed to claim in the first place.

Titus, your whole, "Saki is scummy but Im willing to go for Varsoon" is opportunistic as fuck.
I totally disagree with lynch the scummier RB, what happens if one flips town, lynch the other? And if they both flip town then a powerful PR dies? Let the other PRs handle this IMO.

Saki, you never wanted to claim? You shouldnt have until asked. Both of you shouldnt have.

Im agreeing with my other head's analysis

I've seen scum Titus, contradicting herself on things she believes are definitive scum traits. I'd be okay with voting her but I wont until I see a VC.

"You're still not sure that I'm scum?" - Saki. Feels like a slip IMO.

Im liking TunnelVision

Oriole, your assumes that they are both town. Do you know something we dont? Also

Varsoon, maybe we've sit back cause all three of you have been spamming the thread and we werent online at that time. Plus Sakura did post at times. Bad vote to diffuse the situation. How were we actively participating in making your 1v1? That unvote was a bad way to save face

Saki. You jelly?
Explain.

Flench, why cant scum try to distance/bus at this point? On that note of the four, which one are you most certain of?

Great point by Stubbs. Im inclined to think Varsoon is the scum RB. "If I die, I flip Roleblocker". Such a vague blanket statement. Could mean scum Roleblocker too

Yeah thats about it
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #67) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:26 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

VCA is interesting, but i think Suspect analysis is far better.

Flench -
Saki
Varsoon

Varsoon
- Titus,
Saki

StubbsKVM -
Varsoon
, JMO
CherryDrPepper (Sakura) - Titus,
Varsoon

CherryDrPepper (DP) - Titus, ???
Paschendale
- Titus,
Saki

Titus -
Saki
, JMO
JMO -
Varsoon
, Titus
Saki
-
Varsoon
, Titus
oriole - Vote Me, ???
Glass -
Saki
, ???
TunnelVision -
Varsoon
?,
Saki
? (Not entirely sure)
Dyslexicon - Varsoon,
Saki

Vote Me - ??? (Back from V/LA, gonna catch up, hasn't done it yet)

These are the current standings on everyone's suspects, notice how almost no one has laid any suspicion on the people lurking.

@Dyslexicon: Anything else you wanna mention?
@Glass: What do you think of any of the people with less than 30 posts in the thread?
@Vote Me: How long does it take you to catch up?
@Everyone that has either Varsoon or Saki on their suspect list: What makes you think we should be focusing on those 2?
IMO: it is quite possible scum is trying to let us watch both roleblockers argue while they are lurking, we need to draw people out so they can start taking stances, otherwise we will never catch the scum.

Also it seems that my other head agrees on this vote for now
VOTE: Titus
Reasons already specified previously.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #68) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:44 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 774, Varsoon wrote:@Cherry/Pasche: I've agreed on the lurker bit for awhile. Is there a good way to get the less active people involved?
How do you think people will start getting involved?

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #69) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:02 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 778, Varsoon wrote:Posting, articulating votes, giving reads, etc.
How to get them involved?
That's the tricky part.
It's not really tricky when you think about it.
Here i'll show you an example.

P-Edit: Guess that's already a good example, see Dyslexicon appeared. You could throw questions at them and if they don't answer start voting them until they pop out, and if they still don't pop out, or pop out and say nothing of value keep pusing until they do, there are many ways, but the thing is that for them to work, most of the active ones must want to do it.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #70) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:06 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

@Dyslexicon: Re: Titus: Yes, at least until Varsoon claimed that would make it more believable for me

Another thing tho, since you like numbers you say there's a 1% chance that BOTH are town, however looking at them individually what are the chances of one individually being town, and what are the chances of both being scum?, technically the same could be said to any PR claim in the future, are you gonna lynch all of them?

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #71) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:39 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

@Titus: Well here's your first question, has Varsoon's scummyness lifted your scumread on Saki towards Town or do you still think Saki is scum, by this i mean, since you say "Varsoon is the scum of the 2" do you think there's no possibilities both are scum or scum+sk?

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #72) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:47 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Here's your next question, you mention he has the appropiate reactions of a newbie, yet you were saying he was scum way earlier until now in which point you say Varsoon's probably the scummy one. Any reason that you noticed these now and not before?

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #73) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:17 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

From TV's post:
TunnelVision null -> Town
Titus Scum -> Leaning scum
Varsoon Null -> Leaning scum
The difference between Titus and Varsoon is still not enough to make me switch votes tho...
Those are nice points that TV caught there, i'm quite happy to have a strong player in here. Also i've researched a bit on newbtown and newbscum behavior, and I have a feeling I made a mistake with Saki early game when he had a paranoia for hydras... According to my research that's something natural for newbtown, so
Saki Null -> Town.

@Varsoon: Are you dismissing TV's points because they are targetting you? You didn't seem to dismiss the points towards Titus before which were weaker.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #74) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Excuse me but i'm getting a little confused here, can someone explain to me about these gameplay levels thing?

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (isolation #75) » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:42 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Well sorry Pasch, I don't catch the same things you do, so his post was very convincing for me

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #76) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:41 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

DP here

Having issues with varsoon's big post in

I for the recvord do buy his "I didnt get the set up" shtick cause I too didnt understand it at first
Still, is counter claiming really the optimal play Day 1. Even if you do try to get someone as scum lynched, you ensure a night kill if no Doctors exist, thus depleting us of one town PR. Not to mention, if you thought he was scum, you could have just roleblocked him if you really were the roleblocker.

Your whole "Im posting a lot so it must mean Im town" is bad. First, big posts do not always equate good post or scum hunting posts for that matter. Also many of your posts have been self defense.

You claim to not like out of game factors yet divulge in self meta. This barely makes enough sense. And your analysis of level plays is pure WIFOM and involves a lot of meta understanding from the player you are analyzing. In other words, dont claim your big posts are scumhunting posts

However, I dont think its beneficial for this town to lynch a claimed PR. And I think CounterClaiming in itself indicated he was afraid of Saki possibly fakeclaiming

This is just me but I think TunnelVision slipped or at least made a bad call.
In post 812, TunnelVision wrote:
If you are right about Saki, and honestly a town role blocker...
we have two outted power roles on D1 for no apparent gain to the town. You'll likely both be dead in short order. I have to believe we would be in a better situation if you hadn't claimed. Does that make sense at level 3 sir? If you're town and Saki is town, you severely gimped the town by claiming RB instead of checking the game setup first.

My money is on scum
, because I do respect and value your intelligence. And the majority of my case stands, despite your meta/levels/snark/arrogance.

-1-
First bolded indicates the phrase "If you were right", the next claims "my money is on scum". The problem here is that the if you were right part indicates that he doesnt think Varsoon is scum because scum dont need to be right about claims, theyre out for mislynches. Anyway, I think TV got more active around the time an easy wagon on Varsoon formed and while I havent been as active and I also thought Varsoon could be scum, I think Tunnel is someone we should look at

VOTE: TunnelVision

BTW Saki and Titus, bot of your "every single lurker is a scum read" is bad. Town lurks as well, it seems like a convenient way to label people as scum. Im inclined to disagree. People who are in major wagons deserve equal treatment with lurkers. Why? Because there are some scum strategies in bandwagons: a) join a convenien c) votet wagon and hope no one notices. b) join a counterwagon c) vote a non wagon so as not to be accused of being opportunistic d) lurk and sit back and watch.

Anyway Pasche, in the set up with multiple PRs, isnt it
easier
for scum to fakeclaim?

I like oriole's analysis of Tunnel's posts. I agree with a lot and it back up my "Tunnel is jumping an easy wagon on a PR". It relies on lots of things that DONT make people scum. Thats a sign of a bad case. I have no idea why Sakura saw it as a town post.

Titus: Emotion is a playstyle and not a scum tell. Im surprised that you say this when you yourself have been accused of this earlier in one of your games on site. Your case is also composed of non scum tells. I believe his reread on Saki being town was because people said that the set up included multipple town PRs. His read changes are pretty shifty but Im inclined to think that people are kinda looking for excuses to lynch a claimed PR on DAY 1

This game is making my headache, a lot of useless shit has been posted
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (isolation #77) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:14 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Titus and Tunnel could be scum together
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (isolation #78) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 877, oriole wrote:
In post 845, Titus wrote: @Paschendale, would you like me to put up my case on Varsoon with my lurker wall?
Why did you ask Paschendale this?
Because he's buddying the conf town

- DP
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (isolation #79) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Saki, why aren't you sure we are scum anymore?
For that matter, I have issuyes with you "Im fine with lynching him tomorrow", its like your willing to go with what opinion is popular, which is scummy.
Furthermore, why are you NOT voting for Tunnel when he is screaming scum? Oh wait, you have a Titus vote, thats good.

Titus, stop the math. The 99 percent thing seems like you just want a potential roleblocker lynched. Stop using information over analysis WE ARE NOT LYNCHING A CLAIMED ROLEBLOCKER TODAY. I love how you peg me and Varsoon as scum but completely wash your hands off it by asking "What do you think" istead of providing analysis of your own.

BTW jmo, you better fucking do something. Same goes to Stubbs, Dyslexion, Glass, and Vote Me's replacement. I find it hard to believe taht we have 4-5 inactive players and yet this thread has a 40 page day 1.

Oriole for good post.

Either Titus or TV are good lynches for me. Go go go.

My scum pick, if I havent already stated it, is you and Tunnel.
My town pick is oriole. That refuting of the bad cases works for me. Im inclined to think people on Varsoon's wagon are opportunistic scum.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #80) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:04 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 950, Saki wrote:
In post 937, Titus wrote:@Tunnel - DO NOT SUPPOSE I WILL ALWAYS AGREE WITH YOU. I AM NOT YOUR MINI ME! GOT IT!
Anyone else getting a really bad vibe from this.
Yes it seems like "Hey our buddying is getting too damn obvious"
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #81) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

You think im scum Titus?

Yes claiming a PR should be a pass. Why? Because what if he really is a PR? Youre under the assumption that he is auto scum. The only thing Im saying is lynching him now is a bad idea. Im not saying he cant be scum but I am saying these things can be proven at a later time. It does not need to be day one and what ever Saki's alignment is, it wont affect Varsoon's.

BTW, scum buddy, whether they notice it or not. There are 3 strategies. Buddy, bus or distance. When you two continuously agree with each other, no matter how useless or wrong the points are, then you're buddying.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #82) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

scum buddies*
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #83) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

ignorance and distancing are similar. You focusing on nonpoints is consistent to your scum game. And if you two aren't always in agreement, then there was no need for that fake rage post that said "IM NOT YOUR MINI ME"
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #84) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

The minor detail was "i forgot to put ignorance"

Anyway, that whole "it makes no sense for scum to buddy" is false because it happens and it feels like youre trying to wash your hands off this whole idea
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #85) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:44 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 976, Varsoon wrote:I counter-claimed Saki, who claimed Town RoleBlocker
You should probably read the setup or else everyone will treat you like an idiot
Not liking these 2 sentences.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (isolation #86) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:44 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

^
- Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #87) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:05 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Yeah

@Varsoon: So first you say you counter claimed because you didn't know the setup, then you claim there was the possibility of you both being town, so now you know the setup and you say you're counter claiming again?
Why is with the AtE as soon as the replacement steps in?

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #88) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:16 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Since you like Facts, it IS a fact that there's 1% chance of both being town, are you willing to waste 2 mislynches on Town PRs without hitting scum at all due to that 99%? If they both are town, town will be losing because of your number analysis.

If you wanna lynch them, do so for reasons other than the claim.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (isolation #89) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:30 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 991, Titus wrote:@Cherry, Varsoon has been scummy for reasons other than the claim. I did a large wall on them. You're picking one point and saying that's the whole case. Varsoon is pretty scummy in his own right and trying to sweep it under the rug by saying VI. That man is no VI.
That's what I like to hear, you constantly mentioning the theory of probability is the reason why I kept saying to not base your case on it.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #90) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:43 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

>At first you say that you were counter claiming before you didn't know the setup.
>Then you say that you could both be town while you still didnt read the setup.
>You read the setup then you say that you counter claimed because you didnt read the setup.
> You mention it again as a counter-claim by saying: "I counter-claimed Saki, who claimed Town RoleBlocker" Not to mention the AtE by >saying that you're viewed as idiot for not reading the setup pre-emptively to the replacement's entrance.
>Now you say that you didn't mention counter-claiming.

Why are you town again?

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #91) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:50 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Myself alone am not responsible for the vote, this hydra has 2 heads and im only voting on what we both agree, even if DP did vote for TV without me specifically agreeing to it, i still rather consult him first because i'm nice like that.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #92) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:57 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

It's my first time playing an hydra and i've seen on other games people complaining about hydras having dissonance, i just wanted to avoid dissonance with my other head that's all.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (isolation #93) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:05 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Adding to TV, that if he's really scum roleblocker, he can just roleblock you to prevent you from stopping their killer from hitting you IF they decide to kill you.

Your chances to live are the same regardless whether he lives or not, but if he's a scum roleblocker your chances of being able to block the correct hitman are greater.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (isolation #94) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Townpoints for Saki, nice analysis, now then tell me Saki, who's more likely to want to survive.

Town or Scum.

What is Town more concerned with, and what is scum more concerned with?

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #95) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Yeah it seems like my other head wanted a TV lynch, not sure if they are ok with that now with new info, while I want a Varsoon lynch because his play isn't helping town at all

@Saki: I'd say town should be more concerned with finding scum than surviving tbh.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #96) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Lynch all Liars.
Already talked with my other head, we agree on this
VOTE: Varsoon
L-1, go ahead and cl- oh wait, you already claimed.

I prefer to leave the hammer on the IC's hands.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #97) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

by IC I mean innocent child.

-Sakura Hana

P-edit: What Saki said, and to answer Saki's question, because i rather the conf town do it than anyone with the possibility of being scum.

P-Edit x2: jeesh i cant even post.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #98) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1146, Varsoon wrote:@cherry: Refute the scum motivation to do so, then.
Your anti-town play hurts town, if anything scum wants you alive because you're an scum-ally... or simply a scum, take your pick.

-Sakura Hana

P-Edit: So many posts, Titus that was me.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (isolation #99) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Scum won't quick hammer, because i already specified I want (And I guess all of you want) to give the hammer to Parsche, and any scum that hammers before then is subject to lynch tomorrow

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (isolation #100) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Nope, we take full responsibility for the vote, as does everyone else in the wagon. It seems like you're trying a feeble attempt at deflecting the wagon towards me just because you're in hot waters.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (isolation #101) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1169, Varsoon wrote:@Cherry: Hardly, I'm pointing out obviously scummy play on your part before I go over the hill. You're either scum or SK. You'll get lynched eventually, or NK'd.
Instead, I'm putting my vote on the most scummy player in this game. If you think it's diverting my wagon, well, that's a fucking convenient argument, isn't it?
Convenient, maybe, what makes you think I have other reasons to think my scumread is placing suspicion on me other than deflecting?

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (isolation #102) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1172, Saki wrote:I believe I'm not voting anyone
Weren't you voting Titus on the last VC?

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (isolation #103) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1176, Saki wrote:speculation

although I am a un-cc'd town pr noone seems to be buddying me
A) The town portion of it isn't guaranteed yet, I admit you're acting more townish now, Still i cannot trust you 100% being town
B) I don't see any reason to agree with you.

Only currently confirmed town is the IC, hence why i'm more than happy to give him the hammer, i'm pretty sure any of you wouldn't be happy with anyone else hammering either.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (isolation #104) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Oh dear, we're being called scum by the dumbass who decided that fakeclaiming a PR was a good idea.
We want the IC to hammer, sure. Personally I would have done it myself at this point. The issue here is the only reason I didnt want you lynched yet was because you claimed PR. Now that we realize you just did this because #YOLO right? Now we want you dead

-DP
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (isolation #105) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:43 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Im technically V/LA right now.

I like jmo for town for now.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (isolation #106) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

ftr, I don't agree with my other head's townread on JMO, and there goes the hydra dissonance i wanted to avoid :(

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (isolation #107) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

My other head has mentioned that's his playstyle, has anyone checked on his games?

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (isolation #108) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:47 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Tho I don't like recurring to insults, I do agree that It wasn't a good idea for Varsoon fakeclaiming a PR. I still don't agree about JMO being town, only thing my other head brought was about it being his playstyle, which is something I don't get.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (isolation #109) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:23 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Well here are some thoughts from my other head he mentioned to me that he can't post because exams.
He's townreading JMO out of meta and likes 1126 and 1082.
He disagrees with letting the IC hammer exclusively.

Now im going to check those 2 posts and see whether they are actually good or not.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (isolation #110) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:25 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Ok so those 2 are good posts, I admit... but that still doesn't excuse his play the whole game, does anyone have any links to his town and scum games? or do i find them on his wiki or what

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (isolation #111) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:40 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

If anything his meta's making me think he's scum and not town, dunno what to do here, i think he's scum and my other head thinks he's town. Sorry kinda first time in an hydra and I got no idea what i'm supposed to do in this situation, tho I once saw an hydra where 1 head thought I was scum and another thought I was town and so they settled for town, which kinda saved the game. Am I willing to risk voting my other head's town read is the question...

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (isolation #112) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:46 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Actually nvm I should have ISO'd JMO before, anyone that hasn't ISO'd JMO should do so now, vote stays on Varsoon

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (isolation #113) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:52 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

1. He's been telling the truth this whole time, he's been on Varsoon the whole time.
2. He isn't lurking we are just too active, there were only 2 inactivity times on his ISO (Look at timestamps)
3. His posts DO have content.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (isolation #114) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:20 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

^
That is not true and anyone that reads his ISO will notice, the only 2 times he went inactive he did say he was busy, should I be voting you because your predecessor left, then came back saying he was going to catch-up then dissapeared until replacement then?

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (isolation #115) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:31 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

I don't like Titus last post, it seems like she wants to policy lynch JMO

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (isolation #116) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:36 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Also do remember that we haven't heard from Bulbazak yet, I really want everyone to pitch into the discussion

-Sakura Hana

P-Edit: He already did? He's been on Varsoon all the fricken game (except when he voted Glass)

Have you asked him what his reads are even?
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (isolation #117) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:38 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1302, Titus wrote:Being busy but no vla sounds like an excuse.
You only need to V/LA when you predicted you're gonna be busy past prod time, aside from the prod dodge, he has been posted timely all the time, with 1 exception where there was another 2 day jump from his post, which makes sense with him saying that he was busy that weekend.

You suspected me for dissapearing the first weekend, I came back and re-read and gave reads, the 2nd weekend I was also gone, but my other head wasn't, and I don't think I'm the only person that likes doing stuff outside of mafia during weekends.

Your reasonings for suspecting JMO seem like you're just being unfair to him.

@jmo: What are your current reads with reasons?

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (isolation #118) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:03 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1340, oriole wrote:I think Cherry's scum, and other people are indicating that they also think that. No reason for me to move my vote
just
yet. If I had to choose between the two major wagons I'd choose jmo, though.
What makes you think I'm scum?
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (isolation #119) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:03 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Last post:
^
-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (isolation #120) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:04 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Varsoon you're already threading on thin ice, dont make it thinner, even tho you're practically a walking corpse now
-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (isolation #121) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:08 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

You don't get it... you're technically already dead.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1350 (isolation #122) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:10 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Who is John Doe?

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (isolation #123) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:12 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1351, Varsoon wrote:Roses are Red,
Violets are blue,
Omae Wa Mou
Shindeiru
:lol:

-Sakura Hana

P-Edit: No i seriously dont know who's John Doe.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (isolation #124) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:14 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Btw, the one's who've driven all the wagons are Varsoon and Titus, my other head was going for TV before I decided to go for Varsoon, and you guys are driving the wagon to JMO and I haven't intervened there at all, and now they are trying to start a wagon against me.

-Sakura Hana

P-Edit: Ah thanks, i'm not aware of american symbolism like that one.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (isolation #125) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:18 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Ah I see, thanks for confirming your scum slot then, because that's exactly why I left a breadcrumb midway during the setup speculation.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (isolation #126) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:22 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1363, Sakura Hana wrote:Funny you didnt notice it, I totally thought your intention was to unmask me with a wagon on me, too late now tho, you're still dead

-Sakura Hana

P-Edit:

I think scum could be either Varsoon/Titus/Xiao or Varsoon/Xiao/Someone else.

My other heads agrees against Varsoon, dunno what he thinks of other possible scum.
God all this account switching is making me dizzy
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (isolation #127) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:38 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Titus: Let me tell you why this isn't a policy lynch.
Why should I believe Varsoon is town playing anti-town and not scum trying to set Saki up for a lynch. If you think the breadcrumbs are enough proof, they could be insurance he left behind in case he was caught.
All the same he could be an actual town VT.

All in all... We dont fricken know! so it's not a policy lynch, and we should be acting on his scummy behavior rather than his supposed breadcrumb.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (isolation #128) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:42 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

I didn't intend to intercept the question, i thought you were thinking everyone voting Varsoon was going for a policy lynch

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (isolation #129) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:44 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

:facepalm:

I just saw it was indeed directed at JMO, man i need to clear my head atm

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (isolation #130) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:49 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1385, Sakura Hana wrote:Scum meta evidence is useless without town meta to contrast it against.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (isolation #131) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:51 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

^
That's what i just said

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (isolation #132) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:56 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Hmm i forgot to check that last time i checked jmo's games but did he ever give a read list on them?, gonna check on that now.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (isolation #133) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

The fact that Varsoon is finding every single piece of evidence he can find to pull a lynch on jmo is giving me bad vibes, so i don't think i'm unvoting him as I still think he's the correct lynch today.
Xiao agreeing with it instead of forming his own opinion is also giving me bad vibes.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (isolation #134) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Bringing scum meta evidence without town meta to contrast it is a dick move

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1410 (isolation #135) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In either case, what Titus says is correct, Glass' slot (forgot name), and Saki arent voting, and they can easily quickhammer either of you, what do you say to this?

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (isolation #136) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1421, Saki wrote: JMO is...well...if he and DP could collaborate to somehow provide how this is JMO's townmeta I might hang on to him being
I'm not DP but he gave me this: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ct[]=19927

How in the hell do you make ISO links work, the brackets always screw them for me.

Code: Select all

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26307&user_select[]=19927

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (isolation #137) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

inb4 Dys, bulb and stubbs are scum and are laughing right now at watching us bicker.

Also what's with all the fluff lately?

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1454 (isolation #138) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1450, TunnelVision wrote:I think Xiao suggested it: Cherry as Serial Killer. I find myself thinking this to be very plausible. I would really like to engage DP when he is available. Let's make a date? I have some questions for the doctor of pepper.
Serial Killer? that's interesting, but plausible, I like your way of thinking so let's go with it, if I'm SK who am I killing tonight?

Also DP said he'd be online tonight, tho I still haven't seen him come in here and post, and is clear to me he checks the hydra QT more often, so I can relay him the question if you want.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (isolation #139) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Ah thank you for preventing me from being roleblocked, I was worried that would happen

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (isolation #140) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:44 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

So now you think Flench is scum too?

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (isolation #141) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:47 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Geez, I dont post for a day and I get greeted with more pages, half of which are either crap or fluff.

I read jmo as town because of those posts we liked and the fact that he was initially being wagon-ed for things which aren't scummy, like being inactive (or lurking for that matter) and tunneling. These are not auto scum behavior and people who nuse these as reasons are opportunistic and can be scum. Those are 2 tells of mine which I trust.

I find it weird that Varsoon started to want us dead when we turned on him, for oh idk, fakeclaimming a power role? Derp town? Maybe. Scum motivation? Remove heat of you? Ineffective. Have people think youre just being derp town? Works like a charm.

Weird you guys mentioned a serial killer when a) theres an equal chance of having 3 scum or having 2 scum and a serial killer or b) accusing me of being scum partly because of town reading jmo (and partly because of shit that was obviously hydra dissonance). Now if you think Im scummy for defending jmo, and you think he is mafia and you think I am serial killer a) why does it make me serial killer for town reading someone who you people think is mafia? Surely if this was true then I wouldn't have any idea if jmo was scum, right? b) now if I *somehow* think he was scum, wouldn't I want him dead as well? Considering the mafia win con also involves the SK dying.

Frankly this accusation feels like a) you guys didnt want to accuse me of scum because you know Im not OR b) youre trying to deflect SK off us. Because how else would you know there was an SK here? Answer? If you were one.

I feel really compelled to do this, its not a newbie game but this needs to be said. Lurking=/= inactivity. Lurking is reading while not posting. Inactivity is not reading. And lurking =/= scum. Everyone has the capacity to lurk.

Xiao Long, is bad. First you want us being lynched tomorrow, now its okay for you to let Stubbs do so tomorrow? I thought you havbe a strong town read on him.

Varsoon, this is really an amished tell without a replacement. Seriously?

- Doctor Pepper
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (isolation #142) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:11 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1511, Varsoon wrote:Interpretable.
I refuted the point that
my fluff posting
was anti-town.
So are you fluff posting or not.

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (isolation #143) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:18 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Its not a question, Im saying you're using an Amished tell without being a replacement.

Titus, first of all Its scummy for Xiao Long for saying it because he has a strong town read on Varsoon. Then he said earlier he wants us dead tomorrow. Now he tells Stubbs its fine for him to pursue Varsoon tomorrow?
In post 1126, jmo16mla wrote:Titus, how do you know this is a mislynch?

Asian guy, already said. He fucking tried to counter claim a claim. Then he claims he didn't read the setup. THEN he claims he is just a VT. Why go through the trouble of lying, an why go through the trouble of saying "I didn't read the setup" if you lied in the first place? That means e lied about not reading the setup.

I'm not ignoring you Titus. Sit and spin. Saki is town. Most I my posts are phone posts, I ten to get to address everyone completely at a computer.
In post 1082, jmo16mla wrote:You're attacking people who aren't posting to make it look like you are scum hunting.
Good posts. Actual scum hunting posts.

Aside from that take time to ISO him. Seriously, I really think he is town. What makes him scum? Lurking? Tunneling? Those are so not scum tells.

P-Edit: SO are you saying random as Anime discussions and GiFs are legiti9mate contributions which are worth reading? It clutters up the thread and its pretty much the reason I dont play Large games, cause of the length. And Im not allowed to call things I dont like as crap? Seems like youre trying to discredit me here buddy

I did the SK analysis thing because it was an issue and you dropped it before I got my say in it. And yes everyone should understand the difference between lurking and inactivity. Apparently you guys dont

- DP
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (isolation #144) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:20 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Im surprised to be inactive for ONE day and see 15 new pages
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (isolation #145) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:35 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

I think my other head brings an interesting point to the table, someone thought I was the SK, and that means that they couldn't think i was scum because they are scum and know their allies, I do consider Xiao's interesting statement as a scumslip. Gambits are awesome

-Sakura Hana
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (isolation #146) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:39 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Well Im sorry if you see me as being rude, when in reality Im actually pissed. Im pissed cause someone thought it was a good idea to claim a PR when they are supposedly just a VT. Im pissed cause of other game related shit.
I do agree I have gone too far to some extent, like calling posts crap or calling you a dumbass. I am prettyy shocked Im the only one you called out for this considering other people have done the same.

And Titus, there was analysis youre just willing to avoid right there. The thing is, he was inactive before but he's posting now isnt he? Prod dodging isnt a sign of lurking cause I can just bookmark the threads of games Im in and later on just prod dodge. Town do tunnel when they think someone is scum and it has been articulated.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (isolation #147) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:41 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Since apparently confusing town is a good idea that got fuzzybutternut lynched in a game a long time ago and is giving Varsoon town cred, maybe we should confuse town by not signing our posts!

On another note the above post wasn't me
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (isolation #148) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:52 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

What makes you think Night Actions will speak for themselves? I'm trying to confuse scum to draw a NK/RB away from the PRs? or maybe I'm trying to confuse scum to draw a NK/RB away from me?
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (isolation #149) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:14 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

And I just lost a town game because someone lied, and they said they lied and town believed him and he steam rolled over everyone until LyLo and won and im so fricken mad that I decided i should probably Lynch all liars from now on /rant

Yeah i'm quite happy to be voting for Varsoon at this point.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1567 (isolation #150) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:06 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

My feels T_T
In post 1564, Varsoon wrote:Congrats.
That game is not this game.
If you -still- think I'm scum and we're anywhere close to
Lylo, lynch me
Did you just claim scum?
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (isolation #151) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:00 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

I apologize for my outburst, just that i was so fricken frustrated that I was right from the get go and we still lost.

Anyway, enough of that game, our points on Varsoon still stand.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (isolation #152) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:05 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

1600~ posts and we still haven't discussed enough?

If it's like this with 13p games i dont even wanna imagine large ones.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1585 (isolation #153) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:09 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

So suddenly i'm not the top lynch tomorrow? that's nice to know

Also ok TV let's extend the day so we get 10 more pages of fluff posts provided by Varsoon with the special thanks of Saki.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1591 (isolation #154) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:31 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

If we're getting into who first mentioned the SK, it was around the time of setup speculation, I had totally forgotten that there was a possibility of SK hence why i figured there would only be either 1 or 3 NKs when Saki mentioned a possible SK.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (isolation #155) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:34 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

When we were going into setup speculation, I realized that having a vig, would mean also having an SK, so there would be mafia's NK, vig's NK, SK's NK.

However roleblockers may hit the vig or sk or scum, also they may end up shooting the same target, but the possibility of 3 NKs is high.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (isolation #156) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:39 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1596, Titus wrote:@Cherry, having a vig doesn't necessitate an SK.
I realize that now, I didnt realize that back then.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (isolation #157) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:42 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (isolation #158) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:58 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1607, Sakura Hana wrote:Yeah i think it was xiao with post Still searching backwards just in case.
10 minutes later i realize i posted from the wrong account again, hurray!

So you think there's a vig? are you rolefishing or just hyposhooting.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (isolation #159) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:09 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Yes it was directed at you Titus.

Hypo-Insertnightabilityhere- means when players hypothetize who they would use their night action on before the night falls in, if they were each PR, so in case scum hits the PR they know who they targeted last night. It's quite a tricky tactic, since it also gives Scum info on who the town will be targetting during the night. It normally goes something like
If town, HypoAction: PlayerA, if Scum, HypoAction: PlayerB.

Not meaning we use it tho, but was wondering if you hinting that, was you hyposhooting
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1626 (isolation #160) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:38 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

I think i've hinted towards my alignment many times already
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1635 (isolation #161) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:56 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Yeah oriole seems so certain that i'm an SK that makes me question his alignment
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (isolation #162) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:59 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

There's a difference between your uncertainty and oriole's certainty. I'd really like him to elaborate more on why he's so certain i'm an SK.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1643 (isolation #163) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:02 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Hmm yeah, guess I missed that part of your post, sorry. Well what would you say if i say

A) That i'm the SK or...
B) That i'm not the SK?
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (isolation #164) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:07 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

No, I just like to wifom scum, hence why i love setups that center about both town and scum WIFOMing each other.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1651 (isolation #165) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:10 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Like this one for example: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=29666 god i had fun with that one
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1654 (isolation #166) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:16 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1652, Saki wrote:
In post 1651, CherryDrPepper wrote:Like this one for example: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=29666 god i had fun with that one
i fail to see what you are getting at
I'm getting nowhere, you guys are getting into loops, both town and scum tho.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1656 (isolation #167) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:17 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

That's a finished game, hence why i linked it.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1665 (isolation #168) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:26 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1662, Varsoon wrote:Also, I can't really see the parallels between a 12 page game and this one
I never said it was, maybe you should read my posts.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1667 (isolation #169) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:28 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1666, oriole wrote:Closing in on the 3rd largest day for a mini... Only like 10 more posts.
I bet this is why people are spamming the thread :roll:
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1670 (isolation #170) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:30 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

You should all take an Ice cucumber flavored pepsi and relax.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1672 (isolation #171) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:31 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Too bad there's no Dr. Pepper on my country :( does it taste good?
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (isolation #172) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:34 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

See this is what jmo and I meant.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (isolation #173) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:34 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Nuuuuu, you dam vc snipah
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1680 (isolation #174) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:39 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1678, Varsoon wrote:Do you see why lynching me over talking about the delicious flavor of Dr. Pepper is a policy lynch?
I never mentioned it was over talking about Dr. Pepper's flavor, i meant this is what we meant by spam, those posts where we discussed that have no relation to the game and hence are fluff, same with all the GIFs and anime discussion.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (isolation #175) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:43 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1681, jmo16mla wrote:Thought that was rather known?
Yes but Varsoon's so dense on it is contagious...

And I love how Varsoon thinks im lynching him over that... that's quite hilarious
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (isolation #176) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:47 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

@Titus: My job here is finding and lynching scum, not making you like my posts.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (isolation #177) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:51 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

You're right I don't need to hint to my alignment, but you probably already noticed that my purpose is to confuse scum.
Now what do you think, i'm drawing a NK/RB away from a PR, or deflecting them away from me.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1696 (isolation #178) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:53 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1694, oriole wrote:What was the scum motivation in Varsoon backing off of his counter-claim, again?
"Oops! im gonna get lynched, better take it back"
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1699 (isolation #179) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:54 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1695, Titus wrote:
In post 1692, CherryDrPepper wrote:You're right I don't need to hint to my alignment, but you probably already noticed that my purpose is to confuse scum.
Now what do you think, i'm drawing a NK/RB away from a PR, or deflecting them away from me.

What is this? The
Varsoon
defense?
I mentioned that exact same line before, why do you only react to this now?
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (isolation #180) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:57 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

@oriole: He's sticking to VT, i don't see how that's confusing scum, also he outed a PR in the process, unlike me.

You think i'm gonna tell you guys? why not find out through my ISO?
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1707 (isolation #181) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:59 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

@Titus: Nope all i know about Varsoon is that he's gonna die. The fortune machine told me.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1709 (isolation #182) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

I've been hinting towards my alignment all this time, you guys just don't see it, but it'll all become clear eventually.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (isolation #183) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

@Titus: Everything is motivation right? What is the scum motivation behind me drawing attention away for Varsoon towards myself?
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1752 (isolation #184) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Except Varsoon you forgot I was completely against you being lynched as a possible town PR. I even discussed this with Sakura on our QT. The reason we voted you was because you retracted the claim. I haven't been parroting, if anything I've been going against public consensus.

Btw Sakura hinted towards a role, yes (I suppose she meant to say that) And fully claim could eventually vindicate us and get us nk'ed.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (isolation #185) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1749, Titus wrote:
In post 1742, CherryDrPepper wrote:@Titus: Everything is motivation right? What is the scum motivation behind me drawing attention away for Varsoon towards myself?
Once you felt comfortable on Varsoon, you've done everything you can to put attention on him.
Exactly, i've done everything to put attention on Varsoon what is the scum motivation behind me drawing attention towards me? Wouldn't that be playing against my win con?
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1755 (isolation #186) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1752, CherryDrPepper wrote:Btw Sakura hinted towards a role, yes (I suppose she meant to say that) And fully claim could eventually vindicate us and get us nk'ed.
Except now that you said that we're getting NK'd for sure, i was trying to avoid that.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (isolation #187) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

We arent going exclusively for lynch all liars. We are saying that that back out of a claim felt like "Im about to be lynched, lets retract the claim so people think Im derp town"

P-edit: Well, not really. We're good
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1760 (isolation #188) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

And why would i want attention enough to become lynched as SK?
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (isolation #189) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

I think everyone can see it now. They've been trying to out all Town PRs all day long!
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1766 (isolation #190) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1764, jmo16mla wrote:Okay, don't like cherry soft claiming.
I don't either, that's why i said that to my other head.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1770 (isolation #191) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1767, Titus wrote:
In post 1760, CherryDrPepper wrote:And why would i want attention enough to become lynched as SK?
Uhhh.... kinda self evident that you don't want to get lynched as SK. Please rephrase your smartassery. I don't think you're the SK anyway.
Of course i'm not.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1776 (isolation #192) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1772, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 1766, CherryDrPepper wrote:
In post 1764, jmo16mla wrote:Okay, don't like cherry soft claiming.
I don't either, that's why i said that to my other head.
Yeah,
your other head
we can't verify this, so you could be lying.
They saw my breadcrumb, since then they've always been like "Cherry could also be scum" like setting up running me to L-1 and making me claim, i tried to throw WIFOM to throw scum off but now it's pointless because my other head already said it.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1778 (isolation #193) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1774, Varsoon wrote:There's no reason for you to claim now.
Are you really so scummy that you'd claim after this minimal amount of pressure?
Tell that to DP he's the one that said it, my intention was to WIFOM the scum into making decissions between killing me or not.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1783 (isolation #194) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

I'm just going to say, look at whoever's pushed my wagon if i flip today or tonight, since my WIFOM failed because all I did was draw attention towards me.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1786 (isolation #195) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1784, Titus wrote:
In post 1778, CherryDrPepper wrote:
In post 1774, Varsoon wrote:There's no reason for you to claim now.
Are you really so scummy that you'd claim after this minimal amount of pressure?
Tell that to DP he's the one that said it, my intention was to WIFOM the scum into making decissions between killing me or not.
The best way to do that is to be as town as possible and drop hints as being every PR in the book. :)
How was i supposed that was the way to do it? (Still that would still let scum know im a PR)
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1787 (isolation #196) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Nope, I made a mistake and misinterpreted what Sakura was doing. I thought she was hinting it enough that it was going to be noticed eventually.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1792 (isolation #197) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Because I still think Varsoon is scum?
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1795 (isolation #198) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Until my other head screwed it :D
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1799 (isolation #199) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by CherryDrPepper »

No my intention was to WIFOM the scum on whether i was a PR or a VT trying to save a PR, the part of drawing attention towards me was not intentional, so that's why i questioned Titus on what would be my scum motivation behind that.

Return to “Completed Open Games”