Open 512: See Nine Plus Plus (Game Ovah)

jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:30 am

Post by jmo16mla »

And that is almost like it coensides with me being busy doesnt it? *gasps*
town: 15:13 Scum 4:4
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:31 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

I don't like Titus last post, it seems like she wants to policy lynch JMO

-Sakura Hana
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:35 am

Post by Titus »

I never said who I want to lynch but by now jmo should be able to post reads and reasons. When people ask multiple times for an explanation and jmo dodges, it is hard to think of him as town.

Being busy but no vla sounds like an excuse.
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:36 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

Also do remember that we haven't heard from Bulbazak yet, I really want everyone to pitch into the discussion

-Sakura Hana

P-Edit: He already did? He's been on Varsoon all the fricken game (except when he voted Glass)

Have you asked him what his reads are even?
CherryDrPepper
CherryDrPepper
Goon
CherryDrPepper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:38 am

Post by CherryDrPepper »

In post 1302, Titus wrote:Being busy but no vla sounds like an excuse.
You only need to V/LA when you predicted you're gonna be busy past prod time, aside from the prod dodge, he has been posted timely all the time, with 1 exception where there was another 2 day jump from his post, which makes sense with him saying that he was busy that weekend.

You suspected me for dissapearing the first weekend, I came back and re-read and gave reads, the 2nd weekend I was also gone, but my other head wasn't, and I don't think I'm the only person that likes doing stuff outside of mafia during weekends.

Your reasonings for suspecting JMO seem like you're just being unfair to him.

@jmo: What are your current reads with reasons?

-Sakura Hana
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:39 am

Post by jmo16mla »

In post 1302, Titus wrote:I never said who I want to lynch but by now jmo should be able to post reads and reasons. When people ask multiple times for an explanation and jmo dodges, it is hard to think of him as town.

Being busy but no vla sounds like an excuse.
I don't go on V/la. I asked for it like once. If I've got a few busy days of school or something, I'm not going v/la when I can still post. I already told you this.

But, if I were to go v/la, it wouldn't be an excuse and therefore i would be town?
town: 15:13 Scum 4:4
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:44 am

Post by Titus »

Being on v/la generally provides a reason for not posting. It is not autotown but a null read during the time on v/la unless the v/la is abused.

JMO has been asked over and over again to support his Varsoon read and post content. I am not certain if I asked gor his reads of all players.

If you are capable of posting, then you are capable of giving a gut read.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:55 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1300, jmo16mla wrote:And that is almost like it coensides with me being busy doesnt it? *gasps*
"Guys, I'm busy, that means I can't post any content when I find the time to make a post. Geez."
"The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent."
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:00 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 1.48

[L-2] Varsoon - Dyslexicon, TunnelVision, Flench, jmo16mla, CherryDrPepper
[L-3] jmo16mla - StubbsKVM, Xiao Long, Paschendale, Varsoon
[L-6] CherryDrPepper - oriole

Not Voting: Bulbazak, Titus, Saki

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline is Friday, August 2nd, 2013 at 7:30 PM CST ((expired on 2013-08-02 19:30:00)).

---

Town: 11-12; Scum: 10-4; Third-party 1-0
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1307, Xiao Long wrote:
In post 1300, jmo16mla wrote:And that is almost like it coensides with me being busy doesnt it? *gasps*
"Guys, I'm busy, that means I can't post any content when I find the time to make a post. Geez."
I agree. A gut read on all players doesn't take too long. That requires no ISOing or quoting and can be done via the phone. Almost all my posts this morning have been phone posts.
Flench
Flench
Goon
Flench
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:39 am

Post by Flench »

jmo just post a full read list.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:49 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Wow. This game moves fast. Sorry for the delay, I had another game that was close to deadline yesterday, and that took priority. I'm 10 pages in. Catching up as fast as I can. Should be done in the next couple of days.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:51 am

Post by StubbsKVM »

Saki wrote:@Varsoon
revoking your claim then?
where the hell did this come from?? If Varsoon flips scum, I'm looking at you again, Saki.

That fakeclaim brings us back to square 1. The whole Varsoon-Saki thing gives me strange vibes. The way Saki seems to be buddying Varsoon after he could have gotten him killed, seems unnatural. He should be pissed Varsoon nearly got him killed. Someone else already mentioned it was weird they were not voting each other.

Xiao Long, thank you! My vote has been on JMO all game. I'd love to hear your case
Xiao Long wrote:Is it honestly the first time you've seen a townie counter a claim to see if it's genuine?
yes!

Okay, reading further, I'm thinking one of JMO/Varsoon is scum and the other is not.
Varsoon wrote:Add Stubbs to that 'where' list, too. :/
I only get to be on a pc in the evening(because it's summer and it's way too hot in that room during the day). You guys keep adding at least 10 pages a day, which makes it hard for me to catch up. I have specifically told you yesterday that I would catch up today.

Also, if you guys could stop spamming this thread, there wouldn't be so much lurkers. This isn't the anime/manga discussion thread.

I'm willing to lynch JMO or Varsoon. Those happen to be the 2 biggest wagons so yay! I'm convinced one of them is scum and one isn't. My preference is JMO because at least Varsoon has posted some content.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Titus »

Welcome back Stubbs. I was trying not to add so much and do behavioral analysis on the voting patterns. Then Varsoon revokes his claim. :facepalm: Can you tell me what you think of Cherry/Oriole?

I do agree that the Saki-Varsoon thing wierded me out that neither voted for the other. It really should have been much more aggressive than that.

I'm also worried the Anime trolling Varsoon and Saki did was specifically aimed so that players would have a harder time catching up.
oriole
oriole
Goon
oriole
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 am

Post by oriole »

In post 1313, Titus wrote: I'm also worried the Anime trolling Varsoon and Saki did was specifically aimed so that players would have a harder time catching up.
...Seriously? Like, do you actually think this?
Oriole and Oreo, they look similar. I'll probably respond to both.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Paschendale »

I... ugh.... 5 pages to read through and nothing really useful contained therein. Faaaantastic.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:57 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 991, Titus wrote:
@Xiao, Tell me if you see the same pattern I am documenting below please in your read. Also, what Varsoon claims about his meta is useless, since he's claimed everything under the sun. Meta is only useless if you believe it to be. I believe it is low-value, so it has little influence with me.

@All, I'm looking at the pattern here for the voting and it seems like Saki's claim really altered what most of the players thought about who was scum and who wasn't. I am beginning to think that Saki was a target for a mislynch at the start of the game. Saki, being relatively newer than even me, can be the most likely relied upon to say something like the gist in post 987 that says he's focused on survival. Perhaps this is why Varsoon counter-claimed because I don't automatically take a claim at face value. Still, it seems like the game shifted 180 after Saki's claim.
This may be irrelevant now, but:
I think, if anything, the claim and the counter allowed scum to just relax while the entirety of town was focusing on you, Varsoon and Saki. Anytime it seemed like things might be calming, someone would come in and fan the flames with a vote or something. This is why Pasch repeatedly said, "Let's focus on the lurkers." - wish you guys would have done this.
oriole
oriole
Goon
oriole
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:01 am

Post by oriole »

In post 1315, Paschendale wrote:I... ugh.... 5 pages to read through and nothing really useful contained therein. Faaaantastic.
Well, all this spam and pages after pages seems to have put us as the 5th largest mini day 1 so far, and we're closing in on number 4...
Oriole and Oreo, they look similar. I'll probably respond to both.
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:06 am

Post by StubbsKVM »

In post 1313, Titus wrote:Welcome back Stubbs. I was trying not to add so much and do behavioral analysis on the voting patterns. Then Varsoon revokes his claim. :facepalm: Can you tell me what you think of Cherry/Oriole?

I do agree that the Saki-Varsoon thing wierded me out that neither voted for the other. It really should have been much more aggressive than that.

I'm also worried the Anime trolling Varsoon and Saki did was specifically aimed so that players would have a harder time catching up.
I have my doubts about Cherry, but not so much that I would like to lynch them today. Oriole is town.
Xiao Long
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Xiao Long
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:11 am

Post by Xiao Long »

In post 1024, Varsoon wrote:@Oriole: Yeah, and I wasn't calling for it now, but earlier. The fact that it didn't happen is significant and worth tracking.
On the VoteMe front, I'm digging for info from someone with the same slot. That slot hasn't produced information other than "Never voting Varsoon", and I want to know if Xiao has any idea why. This not only lets us see Xiao's approach to that aspect of the game, but also lets us track Xiao's rationale from this point to any one later.
No, nothing about my role would stop me from voting you, and your play is just cute enough for me to not want to lynch you today. I might just be doing some third or fourth level play right now, though.
TunnelVision
TunnelVision
Goon
TunnelVision
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:16 am

Post by TunnelVision »

Hello friends. Head two of TunnelVision here. My name is Rank. I just read all 53 pages of this thread today, and I have some things to say now.

Varsoon, if I could strangle you right now I would. Seriously. As I went through this thread all I wanted to do was to choke the life out of you with my hands. My other head, "-1-" (lol), agrees with me. This is good. I'm pretty exhausted after reading this thread, by the way. It's been completely insane.
Flench: I initially read you as inexperienced. As I went through the thread I decided you were inexperienced scum, right up until you posted that handwritten list. It swung you pretty damn far into townieland. You've been drifting around there ever since.

JMO: It's scum, I hope we hang it soon, but don't want to hang it first. There are scummier.

Bulbazak: I liked the way Glass was playing right up until he stopped posting, but after looking back briefly I'm unsure about my read. Very mild town.

CherryDRPepper: I would love if we hung you today. You've been blatantly obvious scum all game long.

Saki: Man, wtf. Just wtf. Unprecedented levels of whargarbl. I don't even have words for you.

Dyslexicon: Some good posts, but I'm calling it null. I've played many a scum game where I drafted a few beautiful posts, dropped some science, and laid back and coasted. We need more content from you.

Oriole: I got a mild townread from post 942, and I've kept it since then.

Titus: I agree with my other head in regards to his read on you. You have VERY similar playstyles, but you're much more reasonable than he is. I've had a solid townread on you since the start of this game and it's not changed at all.

Varsoon: Your switch to a claim of VT saved you from lynching sooner rather than later. Your play has been scummy all game. You've resorted to lying, cheating, and stealing instead of helping the town develop good information. It has not been helpful.
Now that I've read the entire thread I'm going to go consult with my other head and discuss. I'm going to recommend (to everyone) that we hang either Cherry or Varsoon today. Frankly I don't care which, they are both scum.

Rank
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:48 am

Post by Paschendale »

Who is that a quote of?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Titus »

@Rank head, JMO and Varsoon hardly seem to be scum partners on the same team but each seems scummy in their own right.

@Paschendale, I think that's Rank head's reads.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1317, oriole wrote:
In post 1315, Paschendale wrote:I... ugh.... 5 pages to read through and nothing really useful contained therein. Faaaantastic.
Well, all this spam and pages after pages seems to have put us as the 5th largest mini day 1 so far, and we're closing in on number 4...
A record in my first open game.. well damn. Not my plan at all.

But when analyzers, trolls, idiots and scum gather in a bar well... we get drunk posting.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1314, oriole wrote:
In post 1313, Titus wrote: I'm also worried the Anime trolling Varsoon and Saki did was specifically aimed so that players would have a harder time catching up.
...Seriously? Like, do you actually think this?
Why else would they load the thread down with that garbage? A code perhaps?

Return to “Completed Open Games”