Author Topic: Uh... woof?  (Read 965 times)

Buckley

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Uh... woof?
« on: September 02, 2021, 11:35:49 am »
Hello. I am Bentley. I am a good dog. Please come give me pets and teach me tricks and do not run me over with your car please and thank you.

Buckley

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
Re: Uh... woof?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 11:41:52 am »
Foxy Fox is trying very hard and that is great. I, will be a good dog and appreciate that Foxy Fox has never played Survivor before. I can smell Foxy Fox's nerves from a mile away though.

Buckley

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2021, 11:44:16 am »
Meanwhile Klaus has only spoken to me using dog puns. Bentley likes puns, they are pawsome. I will be a good dog for Klaus.

Buckley

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2021, 11:55:42 am »
Ten people is a lot of people! But our tribe is also friendly and active so far. I don't want to be at the center of the tribe, but I also don't want to die.

Bentley is very patient. My game plan to start is to be just friendly enough that people do not want me to die. I would rather all of the popular people form something without me, if possible. Then I want to be close friends with the popular people after that, so they want me around but don't put me in their super big special alliances. That way, Bentley is safe and can be flexible. I want to choose most of my friends after I see what everyone else is doing.

Buckley

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2021, 12:05:43 pm »
Woof

Buckley

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2021, 03:18:42 pm »
Woof woof woof! Owen Jones woof woof wow!

Woof woof, bark bark?
Woof!

Bark bark bark woof bark?

Woof woof!

Woof bark woof woof woof bark.

Bark?

I appreciate Francis and Madame D. reaching out to me in my native tongue

Buckley

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2021, 07:10:57 pm »
Did I actually spend all of last night thinking my name was Bentley instead of Buckley? That's ruff

Wes Anderson

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2021, 03:28:20 am »
hahaha

did you talk in the third person and use that name with the other players?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 03:29:51 am by Wes Anderson »

Snoopy

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2021, 06:09:24 am »
BAFF NYAFF GRRR

BUCKLEY, SNOOPY WILL GIVE YOU A FREE TUTORING SESSION. YOU ARE NOT USING PROPER GRAMMAR.

DOES BENTLEY LIKE ANYONE WHO DIDN'T REACH OUT TO BENTLEY IN BENTLEY'S NATIVE TONGUE?

Buckley

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2021, 12:05:39 pm »
hahaha

did you talk in the third person and use that name with the other players?
Nah, the third-person speak has been just in my confessional lol. It was helping me feel motivated to share my thoughts here. It might stick, it might not!
BAFF NYAFF GRRR

BUCKLEY, SNOOPY WILL GIVE YOU A FREE TUTORING SESSION. YOU ARE NOT USING PROPER GRAMMAR.

DOES BENTLEY LIKE ANYONE WHO DIDN'T REACH OUT TO BENTLEY IN BENTLEY'S NATIVE TONGUE?
This whole tribe is really solid for a ten-player group tbh. I *like* everyone so far I think, which is rare even for games with 7/8 person starting tribes. Foxy is growing on me. I think Madame D is my favourite. The people I feel least enthusiastic about are Francis, Max and Peter.

Buckley

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2021, 12:08:20 pm »
Everyone loves a good ranking, here's mine:

BEST
Madame D
Foxy Fox
Margot
Klaus
Steve
Rat
Peter
Max
Francis
WORST

Buckley

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2021, 12:12:24 pm »
I've hit up Foxy Fox for an alliance. He's playing best friend with everyone in the game and not really hiding it, but I think it might be working well for him? I'm trying to sell myself as his UTR best buddy that doesn't have to be in the main groups. He took really well to my offer, I think I'm genuinely one of his favourites. And if I'm not, I'm going to try to put myself in that spot.

Jane Winslett-Richardson

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2021, 12:14:12 pm »
Congratulations on completing the first 24 hours of Survivor: A Wes Anderson Production! In recognition of this momentous milestone, I have come to provide stimulation in the form of SPECTATOR ENGAGEMENT. As a note, please do be informed that these questions are being posted to every confessional in identical form. These are not individualized at all - please do not read any intent to guide or influence you, as this would most certainly breach some form of journalistic integrity that I surely hold dear as... I think my character is a journalist? Okay, I'm doing the thing where I type out all my thoughts and I've lost the plot. HERE COME THE QUESTIONS--------

1. With nothing to do but network with your tribe, you will hopefully have learned something about those who you will live with, fight alongside, and ultimately cut loose. What is the most interesting, funniest, or just plain weird thing that you now know about one of your tribemates?

2. Your first challenge has brought with it an interesting conundrum in the form of competing goals to vie for. What do you most hope to achieve when the Flea Market closes? What do you believe your tribemates will reach for?

3. As a hypothetical, consider the following:
"Someone is targeting you to be the next vote-out should your tribe to go Tribal Council. Who is it? Why do they want you gone? Who will you rely on to stay in the game? How worried are you that such a situation might arise?"

Thank you dear, and do remember to have fun!

Buckley

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2021, 12:17:18 pm »
Francis will probably be the first vote - it sounds like she's not hit it off with anyone.

Foxy has implied that he's already in pretty deep game talk with some of his favourites, which he listed previously as Klaus, Max and Steve. The exact members might have changed since then, but I'm not surprised by that set of players. He says people like me but have noticed I'm not the most active. I'm cool with that!

Buckley

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2021, 12:29:26 pm »
Ah, Foxy just told me his 'Chair Alliance' is currently with Max/Steve/Margot. Neat. I've asked him to keep me on the outside for now.

Buckley

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2021, 12:29:56 pm »
Going to sleep now but I'll answer your questions later Jane! Thanks for stopping by :)

Brendan

• Administrator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2021, 08:20:14 am »
Have your made your final decision about your challenge submission, Buckley?

Snoopy

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2021, 10:25:04 am »
SNOOPY WANTS TO KNOW WHO BUCKLEY WOULD LIKE TO SEE OUT AT THIS TRIBAL COUNCIL.

Buckley

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2021, 04:46:57 pm »
I had a massive day yesterday, and I got ready to PM people and submit my challenge results last night... and promptly fell asleep for 5 hours. :/

I love playing these games. I've had so much fun and made awesome memories from them, and I keep signing up looking for that again. Maybe I just don't have it in me anymore though.

Buckley

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2021, 12:21:23 am »
Woof!! Snap out of it Buntley! You've got this! Just play the game as well as you can, and give the humans a show!

I will come back tonight and give you all the best doggone confessional content you have ever seen!

Buckley

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2021, 11:31:08 am »
Alright Bunkley. Bad dog. Bed. No treats for you.

Buckley

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2021, 11:46:20 am »
Buffley has been slowly improving his position while also falling asleep every time Buffley tries to get online

Madame D was being talked about as a vote before the end of Challenge 1. So I let her know that I was hearing her name, so she'd have time to change her fate before it was set in stone. I think she appreciated the gesture, and we now have an alliance that I would call rather tight. She's really fun! We both feel a bit dejected about the game for our own reasons, and we're using each other to bounce back from that.

I told Madame about the Chair Alliance that Foxy mentioned. In return, she let me know that she has gotten close to Margot, who she perceives as the player in the strongest spot. It turns out that Foxy alienated people a bit by pushing hard on Rat last round, when not everyone was happy to be making that vote. I'm not that surprised by this - but it does mean that I might need to branch out a bit more to stay safe on this tribe. I have Foxy and I have Madame. Maybe one more particularly close ally would be good. I'm trying to strengthen what I have with Steve and Klaus, to see what happens. I'm also not removing any opportunities to get closer with people like Margot and Max in the future.

I... don't know what would happen if we went to another vote. Or even what I would want to do. Maybe I'll see what my allies want and go from there. My goal right now is just to get through to the next tribe with some buddies and open doors.

Buckley

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2021, 11:48:45 am »
And of course, have another list

DOG'S BEST FRIEND
Madame D
Foxy Fox
Steve
Klaus
Peter
Margot
Max
Royal
PROBABLY A CAT PERSON

Buckley

• Producer
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2021, 12:47:04 pm »
It sounds like not everyone was pleased with how the Rat vote went down. Apparently Foxy pushed it through rather hard? Max is saying that he wasn't too happy to be voting Rat, and Margot doesn't sound thrilled either. If they're telling /me/ that, then they must really feel like things are out of their hands.

Captain Sharp

• Spectator
  •  
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2021, 12:21:07 pm »
What do these developments mean for the future of the tribe and this tribal council in particular? You have to answer, our financial futures in the stock market game depend on it.