Author Topic: Welcome to your confessional!  (Read 2273 times)

Holly Short

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome to your confessional!
« on: January 01, 2020, 01:49:43 am »
Oh my! Who do we have here? A new officer joining the ranks?

Well thank the fairy heavens for that! The last new recruit we had was Sherly and he’s still bumbling about thinking of himself as a consulting detective. Pff!

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes!

Welcome! We’re excited to have you here.

This is your confessional, where you can post whatever you want. Your thoughts, your ideas, your deepest, darkest feelings! No evidence can be used against you here.

Please make a post in this thread to confirm that you’re still up for the task of joining the force. I wish you the best of luck!

Hannah Wells

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to your confessional!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 09:50:52 am »
I've been in this situation before. Well, sort of. Last time the entire Congress and much of the Executive Branch were murdered in cold blood. The stakes are just as high, but this time I may be able to prevent disaster. I'm gonna have to play the long game..blend in, listen, and act only when I have to. The shortsightedness gets people killed.

Hannah Wells

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 09:56:28 am »
Well so far I've received private messages from Jake and Lennie. Jake opened with a joke. I'm with a joke. I'm not sure I like him. Lennie, however, asked me how my day was but hasn't seen Designed Survivor. I'm enjoy the niceties but how dare he not watch my documentary on the American political landscape? Lessons are to be learned!

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2020, 09:59:56 am »
Hey Hannah,

I'm happy to see you on the case!

What was the joke that he shared with you and what made you not like it?

What is the best lesson to be learned from Designated Survivor? Is it to make sure you're alive?

Hannah Wells

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2020, 10:05:34 am »

It seemed very child-like for a supposed professional! I don't understand how he graduated, let alone made detective.

Hannah Wells

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2020, 10:06:40 am »
What is the best lesson to be learned from Designated Survivor? Is it to make sure you're alive?

That's one, but the more important lesson is to believe even the thinnest and most frayed thread until you find the truth. It's out there, you just have to reach for it.

Hannah Wells

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2020, 10:07:14 am »
I have encountered a talking dog who seems to have been transported from the mythical time known as the "80s". He seems nice.

Hannah Wells

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2020, 10:12:49 am »
So I'm going to sit tight and see who messages me over the next 24 hours. From there, I'll start reaching out to anyone who doesn't. I think this will help me identify those who are more..diplomatic or schem..atic? Scheming? Whatever. The point is I will be working the case lead by lead, slowly to ensure nothing gets by me.

Hannah Wells

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2020, 11:42:01 am »
Leon Kennedy has messaged me. He claims he's new to this game. If he's telling the truth, then I sense a potential ally for he is untainted by the corruption of the establishment. The new guys always have the brightest eyes.

Hannah Wells

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2020, 12:28:53 pm »
Everyone in this tribe is super friendly. I can't say I hate anyone.

Heiji Hattori

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2020, 02:34:23 pm »
Everyone in this tribe is super friendly. I can't say I hate anyone.

It's good not to have hate in your heart. But it's also only been a few hours. Time makes enemies of us all.

Hannah Wells

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2020, 08:03:58 pm »
That's true, but for now the enemy of my enemy is my friend so if everyone is an enemy they are all friends. Frenemies.

Hannah Wells

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2020, 08:04:47 pm »
I hope I didn't piss off Jake..I forgot to respond to him earlier (left the tab open, didn't hit "Post") and now he seems worried. >.>

Scooby-Doo

• Spectator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2020, 01:02:57 am »
You can't solve this all by yourself, with out a raggy who would be your second in command?

Hannah Wells

• Off The Case
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2020, 09:23:53 am »
My second in command is my gut!