Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:55 pm

Post by Adel »

Death Scene

curiouskarmadog got lynched. He was a vanilla townie.

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚
votecount as of post 689

Final Votecount of Day 1

with 13 alive, 7 will lynch before deadline

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

¬curiouskarmadog:
:roflcopter, Yosarian2, populartajo, Korts, vollkan
Korts:
:Elmo, destructor, Raging Rabbit, Kison, DrippingGoofball
vollkan:
:curiouskarmadog,
DrippingGoofball:
:Battle Mage

No Lynch:
none

not voting:
:SensFan

Start of Day 2

initial votecount

with 12 alive, 7 will lynch before deadline

¬No Lynch:
none

not voting:
:Battle Mage, destructor, DrippingGoofball, Elmo, Kison, Korts, populartajo, Raging Rabbit, roflcopter, SensFan, vollkan, Yosarian2

Day 2's deadline is December 26th at 22:48 (UTC)

Countdown timer to deadline

I pushed the deadline slightly so that it wouldn't fall on Christmas for anyone.
Last edited by Adel on Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:57 pm

Post by Kison »

The Furious Karma Dog Bandwagon Revisited

125) roflcopter
154) roflcopter, DrippingGoofball, destructor, vollkan
201) roflcopter, DrippingGoofball, destructor, vollkan
230) roflcopter, DrippingGoofball, destructor, vollkan
251) roflcopter, DrippingGoofball, destructor, vollkan
331) roflcopter, DrippingGoofball, destructor, vollkan, Yosarian2
349) roflcopter, DrippingGoofball, destructor, vollkan, Yosarian2
361) roflcopter, DrippingGoofball, destructor, vollkan, Yosarian2, curiouskarmadog

385) roflcopter, vollkan, Yosarian2
401) roflcopter, vollkan, Yosarian2, DrippingGoofball

424) roflcopter, Yosarian2, DrippingGoofball, populartajo
449) roflcopter, Yosarian2, DrippingGoofball, populartajo
486) roflcopter, Yosarian2, DrippingGoofball, populartajo
510) roflcopter, Yosarian2, DrippingGoofball, populartajo
525) roflcopter, Yosarian2, DrippingGoofball, populartajo
573) roflcopter, Yosarian2, DrippingGoofball, populartajo, Korts
603) roflcopter, Yosarian2, DrippingGoofball, populartajo, Korts

628) roflcopter, Yosarian2, populartajo, Korts, vollkan

Expect a post from me in the next day or two where I will cite the reasons people gave for ganking the karma mutt. I believe that this will be a good place to find scum, because I am having trouble comprehending what exactly he did that was so scummy, and because not even the most defiant members of the wagon bothered to respond to my breakdown of why his actions were not scummy. Posting this because people might find it handy.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:02 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

What I'd like to know is why, even though I was asking people for weeks to explain what the case was on Korts, I got absolutly nothing until AFTER the deadine had passed, when suddenly RR was willing to explain.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:36 pm

Post by roflcopter »

vote: sensfan
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:09 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

vote: Korts
for failure to claim. Scum hates having to claim.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:17 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Vote Korts

Yos, I forgot you even asked that. The case I already posted summed up my suspicion to the best of my ability, along with the strong bad feeling he's consistenly giving me (and no, Korts, I don't always get that from you) that constituted my vote. I was about to get started on some sort of a Korts vs. CKD summary to try get someone to change his mind and maybe come up with some more points I didn't see before, but it became null once I realized deadline's passed. I'll review Korts again when I'll have the time.

sens is definitely lurking, but his activity is generally very low now (at least judging from a game he's modding) so it's hard to really draw conclusions from that.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:21 am

Post by roflcopter »

a counterpoint to the theory that sens is lurking everywhere (though i too feel his absence from his modded games), i present the recently concluded open 102 where town sens was incredibly active. it ran concurrently with his inability to post anything meaningful in this thread whatsoever.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:22 am

I'm very disappointed with CKD for not having moved his vote to Korts.

I agree with RR, we'll have to utility lynch SensFan at some point. That coward didn't even vote in a hotly contested race. Maybe he should be replaced at this point.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:23 am

Post by roflcopter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm very disappointed with CKD for not having moved his vote to Korts.

I agree with RR, we'll have to utility lynch SensFan at some point. That coward didn't even vote in a hotly contested race. Maybe he should be replaced at this point.
not a utility lynch, sens is obvscum. having him replaced would be cruel to the replacement.
soi soi soi

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:25 am

roflcopter wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm very disappointed with CKD for not having moved his vote to Korts.

not a utility lynch, sens is obvscum. having him replaced would be cruel to the replacement.
Then he should be modkilled outright. He is modding a game, isn't he?

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:25 am

Post by roflcopter »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
roflcopter wrote:

Then he should be modkilled outright. He is modding a game, isn't he?
at least two that i'm in
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:28 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm interested in how likely people think it is that there is at least one of [compulsive vig, serial killer] in the setup.

personally i can't imagine there isn't, which means we have a missing kill somewhere yesterday.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:29 am

Post by roflcopter »

also if you truly think sens is just a utility lynch, it should be done today because utility lynches becomes exponentially more damaging for town the later in the game they must be performed.
soi soi soi

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:40 am

Yep. I just looked up SensFan's 'contribution' and must agree. Eleven posts, most recently Nov 27.

We should get 2 to 3 daykills per day. One from the compulsive vig, and another from the mafia - and perhaps one from the SK, should there be one.

We only got one.

So whoever is the doctor, protected correctly. If I were the doctor I would conclude that whoever I protected was a threat to the anti-town faction(s). Thus we have one player that knows more than the rest of us, but of course, ought not to come forward. I'm just hoping he puts two and two together.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:41 am

roflcopter wrote:also if you truly think sens is just a utility lynch, it should be done today because utility lynches becomes exponentially more damaging for town the later in the game they must be performed.
I'd hate to leave Korts and vollkan alive while we do this, though.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:43 am

Actually... Guardian was most likely a scum kill. So that the vig kill was foiled. Ah well. Forget what I said about the doctor. The dummy probably protected a scumbag.

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:49 am

Post by roflcopter »

i still think there's a good chance that guardian was a vig kill
soi soi soi

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:02 am

roflcopter wrote:i still think there's a good chance that guardian was a vig kill
After all those hints that he had a power role? A vig kill seems unlikely. Also, the kill was pretty early in the day. A vig might have wanted to wait close to the lynch. A vig could have killed a scummy player, and, depending on who the scummy player was voting for, even radically influence the outcome of the lynch.

But Guardian was shot down very quickly after it became apparent that he had a power role of some kind, owing to the type of question he was asking the mod.

Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:10 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

You shouldn't auto assume there's a vig, Adel is perfectly capable of not doing the obvious. Also there could easily be one who chose not to kill for some reason. Or just an SK whose kill got blocked by a doctor/RB, I think it's unlikely we have both a vig and an SK owing to yesterday's single kill.

Sens should be utility lynched. He should either start posting or be replaced. His activity in the other game rofl linked to is certainly cause for suspicion, though.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:11 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

And QFT on DGB's last post, Guardian was totally a scumkill as I already said.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:14 am

Those are good points, RR. But SF still a better vig target than lynch candidate. I suggest that we spend the day trying to lynch someone actively scummy, like Korts or vollkan. If it turns out we don't have a vig, then tomorrow we should utility lynch SF pronto.

Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:18 am

Post by Kison »

DrippingGoofball is making sense. Does that mean I've lost my sanity? Only time will tell.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:28 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Sens should be utility lynched. He should either start posting or be replaced.
I meant should
n't
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:29 am

Post by roflcopter »

compulsive vig is compulsive

not lynching sensfan today would be a mistake
soi soi soi

Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:41 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

True, non-compulsive wasn't in the possible roles list. Missed that, I guess it makes it more likely for a second blocked kill to come from an SK - since he's likelier to target someone pro town looking who'd get protected by a doc - though that's not to say it couldn't have been a vig or that there necassarily even was a second kill.

It would be a mistake to lynch someone who provided very little input and could easily be replaced.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”