SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 73, Imperium wrote:Why haven't either of you posted in the neighborhood yet?

I did. As soon as I saw our role PM.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:41 am

Post by RachMarie »

/confoim

4 pages already :O
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Solar Wind »

You reached out to Ffery in the post you claim I should have responded to. I assumed she would respond when she shows up.

I don't particularly see any point in posting in the neighborhood at this moment. We don't know if there's scum in there and there are, we'd be hiding our interactions from the rest of the town but not the scum.

And Tammy, I don't get what you are jumping down my throat about. You opened up with a similar post to what you did in Fantasy Camp (Empire trolled me that we drew scum) and then proceeded to reach out to Ffery which I would expect regardless of alignment although more likely town. And I think it is far more obvious that we are town than you are so don't give me that "town is dripping from my posts" stuff.

And I share Ffery's sentiment. If you are town, I would like to figure it out quickly.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 72, Solar Wind wrote:Why do you think it is apparent you are town so far?

F-16 comes into the thread, is pretty town and natural.
Nacho comes into the thread and is his fantastic usual self.
Ffery comes into the thread, nice complimenting of F-16.
At this point, I read the other group as town correctly, then sit back with a smug smile because look at Nacho, he's the king of the arms race. Nacho declares you 90% town.
Tammy doesn't take me at my word, has already been decently town in her process in sorting you.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Solar Wind »

ffery was here first.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:49 am

Post by T S O »

bo-ring
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:49 am

Post by T S O »

seriously there has to be room for the buttfuck somewhere else
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Imperium »

falcon was the one who did things first
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 81, T S O wrote:seriously there has to be room for the buttfuck somewhere else

sorry baby, this is the only thread we could possibly do this in
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:50 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Confirm? I'm gonna be limited access for a bit.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:50 am

Post by RachMarie »

I have been in many games with Nacho as both town and scum and he is pretty darned good in both roles.

Tammy do you have any scum games? You have been town in all the games we have been in together well save for that one where I turned you from town to scum (I still feel bad about that and it did turn out to be a mistake, should have gone for someone more nullish I guess :( )
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:51 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 8, Solar Wind wrote:/confirm. Holy fuck we drew town. FT, how about you?

:igmeou:
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 81, T S O wrote:seriously there has to be room for the buttfuck somewhere else

This is true love. Regardless of alignments. We will lynch each other with tears in our eyes and rents in our souls should it come to that.

Removed the double quote. I assume you only meant to quote that once?
Last edited by dramonic on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:52 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 11, T S O wrote:this is madnes

No, this is patrick!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 77, Solar Wind wrote:You reached out to Ffery in the post you claim I should have responded to. I assumed she would respond when she shows up.

I don't particularly see any point in posting in the neighborhood at this moment. We don't know if there's scum in there and there are, we'd be hiding our interactions from the rest of the town but not the scum.

And Tammy, I don't get what you are jumping down my throat about. You opened up with a similar post to what you did in Fantasy Camp (Empire trolled me that we drew scum) and then proceeded to reach out to Ffery which I would expect regardless of alignment although more likely town. And I think it is far more obvious that we are town than you are so don't give me that "town is dripping from my posts" stuff.

And I share Ffery's sentiment. If you are town, I would like to figure it out quickly.

I reached out to both of you. That wasn't a ffery only reach out that was a both of you reach out with a reference about some things that I wanted to fix in my town games that I've been lacking in the past year.

I'm not jumping down your throat. I thought you would respond to that reach out, not ignore it. I thought I'd be able to get an early read from the way you did. Would you think it was weird that I referenced wanting to fix my town game? Would you get paranoid I was trying to work with you to soon. Would you go overboard in responding to the reach out to me? Would you feign suspicion.

You ignored that and then when I asked for a read on you you said there were some concerns. I think for anyone who claims they know how to read me and would know "soon enough" would recognize how town I've been and not just give me some vague "I'm concerned". If you are concerned and you want to sort me soon enough, why aren't you doing it? I was interested if you would treat me with the same "concern" you did in that marathon game you kept pushing while I was really town and you just couldn't see it.

This is not a who is more town slap contest, and I refuse to get into that. I don't know how to be more town here, and if you can't see both mine and Nacho's elation at drawing town here, then I really don't know what to tell you.

And by the way I did not open Fantasy Camp that way. I opened Fantasy Camp by saying that Empire had told me I wasn't allowed to post unless he had approved my posts because he had won rising star. I was making a joke about him becoming arrogant after winning. I did mention that I had been trolling him for weeks that we would draw scum, but that was quite a bit later. And I had been trolling Empire for weeks that we would draw scum. My trolling got so bad that I told him that our number placement in the line up was evidence we would draw scum and he went searching for other games that had that number placement as town in response.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Solar Wind »

I'm going to be over here tapping my foot and checking my watch while you guys sort each other.
The Mask
The Mask
Goon
The Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:07 am

Post by The Mask »

mrifnoc\

Bow down, bitches.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 89, Imperium wrote:This is not a who is more town slap contest, and I refuse to get into that.

Listen, Tammy.
I know this isn't a who is more slap contest for you, and I understand that. You have the luxury of being universally townread every game and town beyond town: it's like a mercy killing when you don't get into slap contests because you know you're going to win. Now, think of me AKA the little man. Every day and every night I put countless hours and typing into these fingers just trying to get someone to trust me, just trying to get that next piece of edge but I don't need that anymore, I'm a leaf on the wind and I'm soaring into the friendliest meadows with the nicest rivers and it's legitimately just a gorgeous view when I can do whatever the hell I want and still I'll be town in the end. And it's thanks to you. And I know it's horrible for me to ask for more when you've already given so much, but just let me have this. Please.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Solar Wind »

@ Tammy, that's fine. It explains why you are concerned. My play here has been nothing like the Marathon game. I don't think our conversation feels very productive right now so I'd rather we drop this. Our alignment will be abundantly obvious as the day goes on and we scumhunt as normal. I think that yours will be too. Fantasy Camp aside, I had a very strong townread on you in FFX and I was looking to see similar vibes here. I'm glad you want to work with us if we're town. I do too. Posts like and saying that we have a high probability of being scum aren't helping with that and the more we get irritated with each other, the more I'm going to start hating the game. So let's step back for a while and regroup when we have more content in the thread.
-Blonde-
-Blonde-
Townie
-Blonde-
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:12 am

Post by -Blonde- »

/confirm
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 93, Solar Wind wrote:@ Tammy, that's fine. It explains why you are concerned. My play here has been nothing like the Marathon game. I don't think our conversation feels very productive right now so I'd rather we drop this. Our alignment will be abundantly obvious as the day goes on and we scumhunt as normal. I think that yours will be too. Fantasy Camp aside, I had a very strong townread on you in FFX and I was looking to see similar vibes here. I'm glad you want to work with us if we're town. I do too. Posts like and saying that we have a high probability of being scum aren't helping with that and the more we get irritated with each other, the more I'm going to start hating the game. So let's step back for a while and regroup when we have more content in the thread.

Tammy thinks you're probably town.
She's officially third, you're officially last.
Let me know when you've crossed the finish line! :]
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Solar Wind »

What made her change her mind and why did she stop posting?
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Solar Wind »

I couldn't care less who is first and who is last. I want to be right however long it takes to get that read.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 96, Solar Wind wrote:What made her change her mind and why did she stop posting?

I stopped posting because I got scared.

But seriously, not posting in 20 minutes when the conversation had ended is not stopping posting.

I, in part, changed my mind because my original reason for thinking you guys were scum was proven wrong.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 97, Solar Wind wrote:I couldn't care less who is first and who is last. I want to be right however long it takes to get that read.

Lighten up bb it's a game have fun

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”