Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #5351 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:28 am

Post by Tierce »

I went through a bad period in this game. This does not serve as an excuse, but as an explanation--I have an ongoing visa process for immigration into the States, and while there are signs that the process is well in hand and in the predicted timeline, in the meantime I'm stuck in Portugal, away from those I care about, with my hands tied because the process can't be sped up. This game started on the tail of Scumburgh, which was a peak in my mood in recent months, and it went down from there. Post-meet blues, irritation with endless bureaucracy, homesickness and several other factors contributed to a hell of a mood. This wasn't just visible in this game; until recently, often I would log in and almost wince at my posts from the previous day. That's not the person, player and poster I want to be.

In short: if I lashed out at you for non-game related reasons, I'm truly sorry. It was never my intention to push people away from the game. I am not close with most of the playerlist and am not necessarily interested in playing with some of you again; nonetheless, my mood does not mean I am allowed to spill unrelated frustration into a game while it is ongoing. In particular, I want to apologize to singer and Vi.

Secondly, to the town, those dead and alive at the end--sorry for dropping the ball on the last day. :(

To the scumteam--congratulations, you pulled off an unlikely victory. LLD used every tool in her arsenal, and she earned that DDDP lynch by fooling me.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5352 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:48 am

Post by Shmugen »

No need to feel bad, Tiercey! Such is life!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #5353 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:41 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 5346, Nuwen wrote:
In post 5342, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Also, that non-shit read was likely me being scum and I was our Rolecop.

It was. But I never said anything, and Fate never said anything because he wanted me to use my words.

The fux?

You were coming off of Backroom.

I drew another scum PM in another Vi game.

... And you're on top of your game. Take it as a compliment.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Nuwen
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Nuwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5354 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by Nuwen »

I do, just wondering whether it was something specific or a general "well I've been caught by this player back then..."

I don't remember exactly what pinged me, but we can go over it and neutralize the meta/make everyone a better person or something if this is going to become a regular thing. I like to live.
So high, so low, so many things to know.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5355 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by Shmugen »

I think they're all just spewing BS. Grey said, 'Hey. Let's kill Wyrd. It could be a power role.' and we were like 'Okay?' and he was like 'Okay.
Kill: Wyrd
', though I think it was actually me who sent it in.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5356 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by Tammy »

Shmu - It wasn't necessarily the big list of people when replacing in although it does come from scum sometimes who are trying a bit too hard. Obviously innocents do it to; I know Regfan does when he's innocent. It was the big list of reads combined with what was written that set off the alarms more than anything. If the reads would have seemed really well thought out - like your last list of six seemed then it might have been a little suspicious but not so much if that makes sense.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5357 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:21 pm

Post by Shmugen »

I have a difficult time staying in the groove when I'm in a game from the beginning. Replacing into a giant game and having to barf up that many reads was not good for me.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #5358 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:22 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 5354, Nuwen wrote:I do, just wondering whether it was something specific or a general "well I've been caught by this player back then..."

I don't remember exactly what pinged me, but we can go over it and neutralize the meta/make everyone a better person or something if this is going to become a regular thing. I like to live.

I don't kill regularly Nuwen. I don't have people I always kill night 1.

But you literally just came off a deadread on me in Vi's other game.

I felt there was a elevated chance of you catching me just from that alone.

I would like to hear the meta though.

Shmugen, I didn't disagree or vocalize anything different because I wanted Nuwen dead too.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”