POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:39 pm

Post by SpyreX »

What's your problem? I don't care what you see. I saw
people
saying "I'm not playing to my meta, so don't expect me to be the same." I had a reaction to it...who fucking cares? And why the hell are you white knighting Tierce over it? You think she can't handle herself or answer for herself? Did I even vote her over it. Cuz seriously, you need to chill out.

Who.

What
people
?

And how in the hell would that be "white knighting" Tierce when its has very little to do with her specifically and everything to do with you?

I think she'd call out UN's playstyle regardless of her alignment. Widespread frustration with a player is not limited to alignment.

Like that? Ehhh

Of course that being genuine isn't really the bigger issue. I'm missing whatever the deal is that has you snipervision locked.

Because I'm seeing throwdown into smarm-defense into defensive aggression and that paints a picture I'd like dead, dead, dead.

P-Edit: Wooosh
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:43 pm

Post by UberNinja »

What does Woooosh mean in this context?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:44 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Tammy's vote. Surprising no one and back to pretending to not care.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:45 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 54, Tierce wrote:
In post 32, Tammy wrote:And what's up with the meta warnings? Just a heads up I won't be playing like I normally do, but it's definitely not because I'm evil, it's because... Seriously, not because I'm evil though, definitely not that!

I was warning about a change because I don't want to eat a lynch/vig bullet from something that is deliberate because
I'm pissed off
and done with trying to figure out what might be herp-a-derpy and what's straight-out scummy. People assume my town behavior is something very specific, while I am careful to ensure I subvert my town meta and use it as scum for my benefit (see Paranoia Mafia for several examples). I usually don't give a crap about how my meta is perceived as town, but I don't want to waste time explaining myself later when my attitude gets inevitably questioned. This is deliberate and purposeful. As scum, I get stuff done. As town, I spend far too much time hand-holding and protecting perceived town VIs from lynches--and they screw up later, while I end up night-killed before doing anything really useful.

I'm done with it. Vi is one of my favorite mods, this game has some of my favorite players and I want to make a difference in it.

Are we done with the pointless questioning? Great.

And you had to go into so much detail about your meta because? I'm wondering why you had to go into a meta-defense before the game started, before anyone asked you any questions. It's even odder that you're now saying that you're not going to stand up for innocents from a mislynch, no matter who they are. I um :? not following your reasoning here.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:45 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

In post 100, SpyreX wrote:Because I'm seeing throwdown into smarm-defense into defensive aggression and that paints a picture I'd like dead, dead, dead.

Are you saying you'd like glork tierce or tammy dead here, because your above quote was from glork and this doesn't seem to make sense.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Tammy man, Tammy.

I have no beef with Glork and always have liked the cut of his jib. I'd like him to explain this one because I'm missing it and the left-field contender sure looks like they could use some time in the locker room.

(the locker room is a rope)
Show

Proud member of BaM
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:49 pm

Post by Quilford »

In post 43, Zdenek wrote:Quilford, explain your reads on mathgirl in this game and Lewacher in Animal Rescue.

okay so

mathgirl was nullscum because of the phrasing "not very town" (yes, most of the reads in that post were based off very small gut feelings)

and lewarcher in animal rescue (i have no idea why you're asking, i want an explanation) was town in my early reads post in that game because of his comment about llamas (:P) then vi raised good pointsTM against him and i went along with that, then his claim made me agonise and i ended up not being on his lynch.

~~

i think tammy is pretty okay for now tbh
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Tammy

I believe in SpyreX.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by UberNinja »

The anomalous analogous nature of your posts disturbs me, SpyreX.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:52 pm

Post by SpyreX »

The fact that posts thus far in which you place a vote make me want to shoot you in the head disturbs me, but we roll with it.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:56 pm

Post by Glork »

I'm not really at liberty to discuss my Tiercevote in detail.

What I will say is that there is a disturbingly high density of words that might not mean anything, and a disturbingly low density of trying-to-find-scum in her eight posts to date.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

Oh hai!

Glork: Sheep Oman. He's a sexy fuck.
Oman: Vote someone relevant, you're a sexy fuck. Better yet, sheep me <3
Zdenek: Bitter much?

You guys seriously need to stop being so freaking snippy towards one another, this game is gonna just become a bitchfest

Ludi is latching onto the oddest things.

In post 69, Magister Ludi wrote:And, if you are town, you should deeply (to some degree) care that another player in the game is voting you.
You have some experience, don't encourage that kind of BS reaction.

On a more interesting note:

Vote: Tammy

Oh Tammy <3
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:58 pm

In post 110, Glork wrote:I'm not really at liberty to discuss my Tiercevote in detail.

What I will say is that there is a disturbingly high density of words that might not mean anything, and a disturbingly low density of trying-to-find-scum in her eight posts to date.

Are you a neighbor with her and she didn't say anything in your QT?
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:59 pm

Post by Oman »

In post 98, Tammy wrote:I'll sheep Glork...
vote: Tierce

*Trying really hard to look even slimier by the minute...so excited*

What the damn fuck is this?
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:00 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 100, SpyreX wrote:
What's your problem? I don't care what you see. I saw
people
saying "I'm not playing to my meta, so don't expect me to be the same." I had a reaction to it...who fucking cares? And why the hell are you white knighting Tierce over it? You think she can't handle herself or answer for herself? Did I even vote her over it. Cuz seriously, you need to chill out.

Who.

What
people
?

And how in the hell would that be "white knighting" Tierce when its has very little to do with her specifically and everything to do with you?

Two people gave meta defenses. Alchemist and Tierce. Now, alchemist actually sounded rather genuine in his, so meh. You're the one getting all worked up over me having a reaction to people outright claiming their meta would be different, but not much so don't worry. Seriously, who do you think you need to defend. If my comment was such a worthless throw away question, why the fuck does it even matter to you???

You're the one in the last post said it was backhand smarm directed towards Tierce not white-knighting people anymore, so obviously to you it had something to do with Tierce. You don't get to now play dumb now and act like it didn't. Also, do I have any knowledge of Tierce's white-knighting meta? Oh, stupid me, no I fucking don't, so you're reading implications into her statement that you believe I perceived that I didn't.

All I know is that people came out and said, "I'm going to be different, but there are good reasons." Sounds to me like a pre-emptive defense. If you want to lynch me because I think that kind of crap is BS, then I don't know what to tell you...have at it.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:00 pm

Post by Oman »

Whoops, didn't mean to submit.

In post 111, dramonic wrote:Glork: Sheep Oman. He's a sexy fuck.
Oman: Vote someone relevant, you're a sexy fuck.

Will do

unvote. Vote: Tammy
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:03 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 111, dramonic wrote:
On a more interesting note:

Vote: Tammy

Oh Tammy <3

Dram - you make me sad.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:03 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

In post 109, SpyreX wrote:The fact that posts thus far
in which you place a vote
make me want to shoot you in the head disturbs me, but we roll with it.

We're on the same page here re: tammy and uberninja, though I edited your post a little here to my standards.

Dramonic wrote:Ludi is latching onto the oddest things.

In post 69, Magister Ludi wrote:
And, if you are town, you should deeply (to some degree) care that another player in the game is voting you.

You have some experience, don't encourage that kind of BS reaction.

1. What odd things, and are they bad? If so, why?

I try and figure out people's alignments however I can. If you don't think whatever i'm doing comes from scum, i'm not sure why you're mentioning it. If you think it comes from scum, please say so. Using a word like odd feels.... weasely. It allows you to say something without really making a stance.

2. erm, what bs reaction are you talking about.

~~
p:edit
FOS: DDD
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:05 pm

In post 117, Magister Ludi wrote:p:edit
FOS: DDD

Claiming scum, eh? Message received.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:05 pm

Post by Tierce »

Sleep what sleep. BLACKWATER!

In post 103, Tammy wrote:
In post 32, Tammy wrote:And what's up with the meta warnings? Just a heads up I won't be playing like I normally do, but it's definitely not because I'm evil, it's because... Seriously, not because I'm evil though, definitely not that!

I was warning about a change because I don't want to eat a lynch/vig bullet from something that is deliberate because
I'm pissed off
and done with trying to figure out what might be herp-a-derpy and what's straight-out scummy. People assume my town behavior is something very specific, while I am careful to ensure I subvert my town meta and use it as scum for my benefit (see Paranoia Mafia for several examples). I usually don't give a crap about how my meta is perceived as town, but I don't want to waste time explaining myself later when my attitude gets inevitably questioned. This is deliberate and purposeful. As scum, I get stuff done. As town, I spend far too much time hand-holding and protecting perceived town VIs from lynches--and they screw up later, while I end up night-killed before doing anything really useful.

I'm done with it. Vi is one of my favorite mods, this game has some of my favorite players and I want to make a difference in it.

Are we done with the pointless questioning? Great.

And you had to go into so much detail about your meta because? I'm wondering why you had to go into a meta-defense before the game started, before anyone asked you any questions. It's even odder that you're now saying that you're not going to stand up for innocents from a mislynch, no matter who they are. I um :? not following your reasoning here.

Because I'm incredibly frustrated with recent events. And I've explained why I've expounded on it early on--because I don't want to waste time on it later and there would undoubtedly be questions about it later on. Several players here have seen me as town and know I tend to have a shining white shield and lance. I can talk about my meta because I know it and I'm able to manipulate certain levels of it, and I'm warning in advance that certain parts are changing because ~*~REASONS~*~

You're misrepresenting what I've said when claiming I won't defend innocents. That is definitely not what's behind my words--what I'm saying amounts to pursuing my scumreads instead of trying to defuse a wagon on weak players; packs a much more effective punch against scum/when it comes to protownness.

Let's see the votes:

Glork:
In post 84, Glork wrote:Angry Tierce is scary.

Vote: Tierce
In post 86, Glork wrote:By the way, my vote was in no way random.
In post 87, Glork wrote:Or arbitrary. Or not-game-related.

It's a good vote.
In post 91, Glork wrote:I think she'd call out UN's playstyle regardless of her alignment. Widespread frustration with a player is not limited to alignment.

So... what have I done that strikes you as scummy, Glork?

Oman:
In post 90, Oman wrote:Also, uhhh
Vote: Tierce
I guess. Page 4 vote, no real reasoning, more of "why not".

Probably RVS. Please clarify this, Oman.

Quilford:
In post 92, Quilford wrote:
In post 25, Quilford wrote:What's bullshit about it, Tierce?

Making a list like this at the stage in the game when you made it () as town is absurd, especially when you bother listing players as
null
out of RVS votes. Town doesn't really find a need to classify players they don't yet have a read on, while scum would be more likely to present null-reads to show 'effort'.

I am an absurd person, then. I've done it in almost every single game I've played for ages as town, if I remember correctly. It produces useful reactions and usually gets the game out of RVS. And I was just listing everyone who posted for completeness.

I have a massive scum read on you now though, thanks. You remind me of VPB when he encountered me doing it. VOTE: Tierce

You claim you do this kind of thing for reactions, and then get surprised when people have... reactions? I thought the list was out of place and called you on it. What is scummy about my reaction? I am not VP Baltar; don't attribute his
rather awesome
scumplay to me.

Tammy:
In post 98, Tammy wrote:I'll sheep Glork...
vote: Tierce

*Trying really hard to look even slimier by the minute...so excited*

Why do you think Glork is town?

In post 110, Glork wrote:I'm not really at liberty to discuss my Tiercevote in detail.

You're in no other game with me and definitely don't have a guilty of any kind on me; why the cageyness?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:06 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 112, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:

Hahahahahah. No. The entirety of my reason for voting Tierce comes from words she has posted in this game thread.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:07 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Actually, @ Tammy, do you think SpyreX is scum?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:07 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 112, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:

Tierce, why did you choose to omit the last sentence of while commenting on the first sentence of said post?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:07 pm

Post by Oman »

In post 119, Tierce wrote:Please clarify this, Oman.

Affirm, RVS/bandwagoing because I had nowhere else to put a vote.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:08 pm

Post by Glork »

EBWOP: Quoting fail. Ignore that.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!