Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:43 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Hi, Shift here. Haven't gotten a chance to talk to Reg yet but hopefully he'll be on soon. Quick note about our hydra, I'll sign my posts as Shift and Regfan will probably try to do the same. He normally forgets though, so if you see an unsigned post chances are it's him.

Quil's last posts are terrible and I'm liking Zdenek so far, that's about all I have for the moment.

VOTE: Quilford

-Shift

PEdit: Uber you probably should have clarified that or chosen a better RVS.

God every time I'm about to hit submit there's more posts.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:43 pm

Post by UberNinja »

I'm interested in what this "favorite scumtell" is, Gamma. Please elaborate.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:44 pm

Post by Tierce »

Hey Ludi:
In post 54, Tierce wrote:
In post 26, Magister Ludi wrote:@ Tierce, what triggered this self proclaimed meta-shift, and who exactly do you expect "poor play from" and consider a "lynch pony"?

If I wanted to talk about it, I would've.

Why do you want me to point out who I think is a potential poor player/lynch pony? There is no town motivation for doing so at this point in the game.

This wasn't just for BLOOD AND RAGE benefit. I want an answer to my question. Why do you think me saying who I think is a weak spot in this playerlist would benefit town?

Duplicity wrote:God every time I'm about to hit submit there's more posts.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:46 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

iiiim just seeing the ever-potent combination of doing something stupid and then being super arrogant and sarcastic about it.

for srs remind me later when everyone in the game has made a few posts though.

UN wrote:I'm interested in what this "favorite scumtell" is, Gamma. Please elaborate.

Naaaah. after haze posts more bug me about it and i'll tell.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:47 pm

Post by UberNinja »

It probably goes without saying that a lot of people with inflated egos consider me a weak slot.

k, Thanks Gamma
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:53 pm

Post by Glork »

dramonic, who not named you should I sheep?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:53 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

@ Tierce Several times now you've made reference to 'derpy'/etc.;

Derpy players alive too late can be dangerous for town.

constant lynch ponies

trying to save derpy players from a lynch.

while not explicitly stating who you are talking about. I expected it would be an easy answer, an easy substitution to help decipher what you're talking about, (like equating a group [SDC] and its members [player x,y,z whoever]), but you didn't provide that. You're clearly talking about someone or some people here (could be anyone, glork, me, katsuki, etc., I don't know what you think) and I see no reason you couldn't expand on that.

You also clearly want to lynch said 'derpy' players as leaving them alive too long could be dangerous, but neither your initial vote is on a policy lynch nor is your follow up, and the fact you consider a subset of players dangerous to the town (hint, potentially against your win con if you are town) and aren't talking about it bears an eyebrow raise.

And as for this quote,

Why do you think me saying who I think is a weak spot in this playerlist would benefit town?

I'm not a big fan of. How do you think clarifying a statement you make benefits scum at all?

pedit; ninjas, ninjas everywhere.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:59 pm

Post by Tammy »

@Spyrex - Okay, sarcastic, slimy, don't care. Asking you what was slimy about it would imply that I actually cared. I found it odd that people were like, "I'm not playing to my meta...be forewarned..." Sure, maybe they had good reasons for it, but it read as off to me, and I had a reaction. :shrug:

If you want to vote for me, have at it. If you actually think you caught me as scum from my first post in RVS then *rolling around on the floor laughing in hysterics* :shifty:Kay. You're reading me wrong.

Why would I OMGUS you? You read my reaction and had a reaction apparently. I'm not gonna get all worked up about it when I know there's nothing to it, and I know that once the game actually gets going I'll be able to show that I'm not, in fact, scum. If I thought I was actually in danger about something, I'd do something about it. At that point I wasn't, so I didn't.

@Magister Ludi - I was having a bit of a chuckle to myself. Spyrex probably doesn't even remember. Just before the crash I replaced into a scum slot in a game with Spyrex, he lurked a lot, but he kept calling me town. And, now, from one RVS post where I'm town, he's calling me slimy and thinking I'm scum. It made me laugh; I didn't think it'd cause such a stir.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:03 pm

Post by Tierce »

@UberNinja:
Okay, let's make that glaringly obvious:

See above: no fucks given. I don't care about you. I dislike the way you play. I don't want you around come LyLo, and I definitely don't want to have to slog through your posts. Yeah, I chose to join this game after seeing your name in the playerlist. Doesn't mean I have to like everyone's skills as a player, and I definitely do not like yours. Wouldn't mourn you eating a vig bullet none, and would give any SK a golden pass for it.

Inflated ego? That's not the issue. I want you dead because you're always a fucking distraction who makes no visible effort to stop being one, and a playerlist this size needs much pruning and purging before it starts being acceptable to play with. I don't want the inevitable slog through your posts, I don't want to have you around at LyLo, I don't want you around, period, and I highly doubt we will need your slot alive that much in a game this size. So yeah, you can eat a bullet and I wouldn't be bothered by it.

PEdit @Ludi: Yeah, I didn't clarify who I meant, and it's not just the :RAGE: above. I'm not saying I'm going deliberately after weak players. That's stupid. I'm saying that I don't have the energy, the willpower or the state of mind to defend weak play anymore by trying to defuse wagons on weak players. They will learn eventually that 1) weak play gets them no victories and 2) being hard to lynch benefits them regardless of alignment. That's something that they can't be protected from, and I don't want to spend my early game focused on defending this kind of people. Ergo,
not focusing
on them, going after who I think is scum, and explaining my change in attitude. If they get wagoned, it's not my holy quest to defend them; eventually I either bite a nightkill and they are still lynched later, or they turn around and lynch decent townreads of mine. So, yeah. I've decided that a certain kind of player is not my problem on D1/2/etc. and won't waste my energy or words on them as the days progress.

And now, good night.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:11 pm

Post by Glork »

Angry Tierce is scary.

Vote: Tierce
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:13 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 84, Glork wrote:Angry Tierce is scary.

:HAPPY:

In post 122, singersigner wrote:"When Tierce looks into your eyes it's like slitting little kitties necks."
-Prozac

You don't want this, Glork. Think of the kitties.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:15 pm

Post by Glork »

By the way, my vote was in no way random.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:16 pm

Post by Glork »

Or arbitrary. Or not-game-related.

It's a good vote.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:16 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

hey tierce i made a sign for you
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:17 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh Tierce its happened already. LET THE HATE FLOW

But I wanna play a game:

What's up with going all overexplainy with your RVS vote?

vote: Zdenek

And what's up with the meta warnings? Just a heads up I won't be playing like I normally do, but it's definitely not because I'm evil, it's because... Seriously, not because I'm evil though, definitely not that!

What's "bitchy" here?
Or "sarcastic"?

I see backhanded smarm directed specifically at, and only at, Tierce's statement of not playing the white knight anymore (GOOD). Which isn't even remotely a hurr durr I dont know why I'm ~changing my meta~.

Which makes this throwaway question in the best of worlds actively worthless.

And you can laugh all you want but if we're gonna play "aint no case on me bro :roll: " I'll show you damn good and well you should care about it because I will cajole, backrub and flat out browbeat a lynch on you if I have to.

But I doubt it'll take that much.

------

@Glork:

You think she's fakin it? I was paranoid UNTIL the UN callout.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by Oman »

In post 48, Tierce wrote:Quick warning--I'm currently in the same room as singersigner, so we're avoiding this game until she goes back to the hotel to avoid out-of-game interference. Post later.

Also, uhhh
I guess. Page 4 vote, no real reasoning, more of "why not".
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:23 pm

Post by Glork »

I think she'd call out UN's playstyle regardless of her alignment. Widespread frustration with a player is not limited to alignment.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:25 pm

Post by Quilford »

In post 54, Tierce wrote:
In post 25, Quilford wrote:What's bullshit about it, Tierce?

Making a list like this at the stage in the game when you made it () as town is absurd, especially when you bother listing players as
null
out of RVS votes. Town doesn't really find a need to classify players they don't yet have a read on, while scum would be more likely to present null-reads to show 'effort'.

I am an absurd person, then. I've done it in almost every single game I've played for ages as town, if I remember correctly. It produces useful reactions and usually gets the game out of RVS. And I was just listing everyone who posted for completeness.

I have a massive scum read on you now though, thanks. You remind me of VPB when he encountered me doing it. VOTE: Tierce
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by Glork »

This is an excellent wagon.

Dram, you should tell me to sheep Quil. Then I can continue voting Tierce.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 81, Magister Ludi wrote:pedit; ninjas, ninjas everywhere.

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:30 pm

Post by Tammy »

What's your problem? I don't care what you see. I saw people saying "I'm not playing to my meta, so don't expect me to be the same." I had a reaction to it...who fucking cares? And why the hell are you white knighting Tierce over it? You think she can't handle herself or answer for herself? Did I even vote her over it. Cuz seriously, you need to chill out.

Who gives a fuck if my throwaway question was worthless. Your stating that I'm slimy for it is worthless in and of itself.

As far as getting a lynch on me goes...bring it on bub. Don't care. Better players than you have tried to get me mislynched and failed. You seem to think I'm an easier target than I am. If you're not actually interested in looking for scum, that's your thing. And if you succeed, why I'll send you a gold star for being the first to make a mislynch on me a reality; it's got to happen sometime. :shrug: *Let the games begin!*
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:30 pm

Post by Tammy »

^^^damn should pedit - to Spy.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:33 pm

Post by Glork »

Guys, can we not let this game degenerate into nitpicky one-on-one poopoo slapfights already, and please place more emphasis on lynching Tierce?

xoxo,
Glork
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:35 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'll sheep Glork...
vote: Tierce

*Trying really hard to look even slimier by the minute...so excited*
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:38 pm

Post by UberNinja »

What's the reasoning on Tierce, Glork?

I didn't see anything particularly OMFG LYNCH WITH FIRE about Tierce's posts. You may be seeing something I'm not, but aside from the "hey I'm gonna play different than normal don't lynch me for it", her posts seem pretty par for the course.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”