redtail896
redtail896
Goon
redtail896
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by redtail896 »

Friend wrote:Redtail's last post just oozes scum out of its many orifices. "What? Huh? I didn't realize why my lack of desire to pressure anyone or even attempt to scumhunt is scummy!!"
I can't and won't defend myself if somebody votes me without saying why. From this sentence, it seems that you're voting for me because I wasn't really producing any content. I admit to this. I also claim that I wasn't producing significantly less content than most other players.
Dekes wrote:On more serious note. I fail to see where the suspicion on MS and redtail is coming from. If I had to vote for someone right now it'd be redtail for possibly playing the naïve card early on. But eh, not really vote-worthy.
You simultaneously don't understand why people are suspicious of me, yet find me the most suspicious.

What?

And no, your explanation in the previous post doesn't make any sense.
You can just call me Redtail. If I could, I'd change my name to that anyway.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

hey guys sorry been getting ready for my surgery, Mod will be V/LA friday saturday and sunday, maybe monday due to surgery
#freeShotty
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Dekes »

redtail896 wrote:
Dekes wrote:On more serious note. I fail to see where the suspicion on MS and redtail is coming from. If I had to vote for someone right now it'd be redtail for possibly playing the naïve card early on. But eh, not really vote-worthy.
You simultaneously don't understand why people are suspicious of me, yet find me the most suspicious.

What?

And no, your explanation in the previous post doesn't make any sense.
Important word in my post: possibly. I didn't see anything at all so far that would merit a vote (and so I stated). And "most suspicious" (where do you people come up with those phrases after reading my post) in this case would be if I voted you right now it would be based on a weak-ass reason I myself don't believe in (and so I didn't vote).
Trust me. I wagon and I wagon hard when I see reason for it.

@Shotty
Oh man, I was actually right? Sorry to hear that. Get well soon.

@pacman
Stuff happened. You wanna add anything else?
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Friend »

Why did you feel the need to be so cautious with your vote?
cloudocean
cloudocean
Goon
cloudocean
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by cloudocean »

Why'd you mention it at all if it isn't "vote worthy."
Also:
Dekes wrote: On more serious note. I fail to see where the suspicion on MS and redtail is coming from
8 posts earlier.
Friend wrote: Redtail's last post just oozes scum out of its many orifices. "What? Huh? I didn't realize why my lack of desire to pressure anyone or even attempt to scumhunt is scummy!!"
Lack of desire to pressure/scumhunt isn't scummy for you?

unvote

redtail wrote:I can't and won't defend myself if somebody votes me without saying why. From this sentence, it seems that you're voting for me because I wasn't really producing any content. I admit to this. I also claim that I wasn't producing significantly less content than most other players.
Translation: I haven't shown any interest in scumhunting/desire to pressure, but I'm not scum because some people have even less of a desire to do so than myself!

I'd like to see quotes where you have produced 'content.'

vote:redtail
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by Friend »

Cloudocean, dekes is a better vote.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by LimMePls »

SpyreX wrote:Right idea my murderin brospehs, wrong target.

It goes like this:

Unvote, Vote: Redtail896
I agree. Redtail wagon is a go.

Unvote
Vote: Redtail

Friend wrote:Cloudocean, dekes is a better vote.
Lies.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

IS THAT L-1 I SMELL?
BOOM-KALACHA!
UNVOTE, VOTE RED
FLASH OF GREEN
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:32 pm

WOAH!!!!! Should I hammer? I think a page three hammer would be fun simply for the sake of saying i did it,,, but I think someone needs to unvote, and let him deffend himself. If he dosnt claim and give a good defence in the next 3 posts I'll hammer
#freeShotty
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by Fate »

The island breeze brings life to one side of the island, but destruction to the other side. So it goes.

Vote Count:

cloudocean (1): Dekes
Dekes (1): Friend
drmyshottyizsik (0):
Ellibereth (1): pacman
Friend (0):
LynchMePls (0):
Midnight Sorrow (1): TheButtonMen
Nexus (0):
Pacman281292 (0):
Redtail896 (4): SpyreX, cloudocean, LynchMePls, Elliebereth

SpyreX (0):
TheButtonMen (1): Midnight's Sorrow

Not Voting: Nexus, drmyshotty, redtail

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline: September 5th.
Last edited by Fate on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:44 pm

Tehehe I won't screw up like I did in a nother game you know of.... I'll wait for a Vote count
#freeShotty
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

@shotty: it ninja'd you...

Posting thoughts later. Lately, my games seem to be full with VIs that just scream nonsense.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Like me!!!! Well sometimes I make good sense, and oh it's 7 to hammer
Vote Redtail
#freeShotty
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Friend »

unvote, vote: Redtail
since you lazy motherfuckers don't feel like helping me wagon Dekesy and they're probably buddies anyways
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:41 pm

Would make sense, sense this game has so many people I have nthing against a quicklynch. Lots of info
#freeShotty
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by Friend »

Dr can you explain the case on redtail in your own words
redtail896
redtail896
Goon
redtail896
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:51 am

Post by redtail896 »

Alright, I get it. I haven't produced any content, so you're going to lynch me. Well, that ends now. You'll probably lynch me anyway, but oh well.

Some notes:
-Waiting for a reason that somebody is voting for you is not scummy
-Nexus has produced as much content as me (granted, in fewer posts)
-
Dekes wrote:If I had to vote for someone right now it'd be redtail for possibly playing the naïve card early on
I (and others I believe) interpreted this as you saying I was/am the most suspicious. However, previously in the same post, you said that you didn't see where the suspicion of me (and MS) came from. That's why I see a disconnect.
-@Ellibereth: Why? I mean that as a general question; you really haven't said anything this game except vote x.
-@LynchMePls: Same question. You just jump on the wagon without really adding anything anywhere.
-@TheButtonmen: Same question, although you don't actually jump on the wagon. But you've said less than I have in more posts, and why are you pushing for MS?

Finally, I would appreciate if somebody would present a concise argument about why I should be lynched. I will happily respond.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:02 am

Post by Nexus »

Hey, hey, don't deflect it onto me. I posted once last night to basically confirm I was in, then I went to bed. Then, I came on this morning, and you were at L-1. Now, I'm not going to hammer you, because I don't really want to. But, I don't see the point in voting for someone else until you've been explored further, so I'm abstaining from voting for now.
Trans rights are human rights.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:03 am

Post by Nexus »

EBWOP *hammer you yet, because I want to see how the others answer the questions you've asked of them.
Trans rights are human rights.
redtail896
redtail896
Goon
redtail896
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:12 am

Post by redtail896 »

The point wasn't actually to deflect onto you, but to demonstrate that plenty of others are doing the exact same thing that I'm being accused of. No offense meant.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:48 am

Post by LimMePls »

redtail896 wrote:Alright, I get it. I haven't produced any content, so you're going to lynch me. Well, that ends now. You'll probably lynch me anyway, but oh well.
This is fascinating. The wagon on you didn't start because you "haven't produced any content", so why do you act like that is what you're being attacked for? The wagon started because of your "is this a policy lynch" statement on page 1 followed by your terrible flailing in response to the pressure SpyreX generated on you.
-@LynchMePls: Same question. You just jump on the wagon without really adding anything anywhere.
Not sure exactly what "new" things I'm supposed to add on page 3. The probing you received on page 1 followed by your flailing responses make this a really great wagon. I'd like to point out again that you are attempting to make this wagon about "content" when it is nothing of the sort.

This wagon is seriously awesome.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:57 am

Post by Dekes »

@Friend
Just because I don't believe in a redtail wagon because the initial reason is crap makes me and redtail buddies? Now you're just grasping at straws.
So, are you aware you put redtail to L-1 and are you still keen on a quicklynch?

@redtail
/Repeat mode on
I stated (several times now) that I think the only thing that stood out from your posts was you playing naïve and clueless on page 1. While others may see it as vote-worthy (to create a bandwagon, for reaction fishing or simply out of honest suspicion) I did not and so I didn't join.

However, your play style hasn't been stellar since. Granted, you've been on the receiving for most of the game so far. But instead of attacking and questioning the (clearly not RVS-) wagon on you, you simply jump on me after Friend attacked me.

Only now that you've been put to L-1 you're questioning your wagon. And even if you didn't want to deflect onto Nexus because there are several people who haven't generated any game related content why did you say Nexus specifically and not something vague like "Other people", "Player X among others"? Feels like a deliberate deflection to me.

I agree with you in one point though. Maybe I'm used to newbie games, but I like my votes as well as others' reasoned comprehensibly.
Elli's vote feels like a gambit to me. And a rather obvious one if that's the case. It figures that Shotty fell for it. But I've read a couple of Shotty's games and his willingness to hammer and his lack of reason is a nulltell for me yet. Which leaves us with LynchMePls who took advantage of the dynamic of the wagon and hopped on without any reason whatsoever.

PEdit: Lol, okay, ninja'd. I was about to vote LynchMePls, but he sort of gave a reason for voting (why not give the reason with your vote already?)
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:08 am

Post by LimMePls »

Dekes wrote:PEdit: Lol, okay, ninja'd. I was about to vote LynchMePls, but he sort of gave a reason for voting (why not give the reason with your vote already?)
Cause the reason is obv.

V/LA on weekends
redtail896
redtail896
Goon
redtail896
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:20 am

Post by redtail896 »

Friend wrote:Redtail's last post just oozes scum out of its many orifices. "What? Huh? I didn't realize why my lack of desire to pressure anyone or even attempt to scumhunt is scummy!!"
cloudocean wrote:Translation: I haven't shown any interest in scumhunting/desire to pressure, but I'm not scum because some people have even less of a desire to do so than myself!
These is where/why I interpreted that I was being wagoned for lack of content.

@LynchMePls
redtail896 wrote:Wait, is this in reaction to his "smelling a policy lynch"? Really?
This is the line you're referring to. I was surprised that people were jumping on MS based on his policy lynch question. I wasn't trying to play naive or clueless; I genuinely didn't understand why people were jumping on MS. Why is this scummy?

I grant that I have been playing poorly so far. As for the questioning thing, at the time I went to be last night, I only had 2 or 3 votes. I woke up this morning to discover myself at L-1. And I did question last night, but nobody would really present a case against me.

As for the Nexus thing; okay, I could've ordered my points in my previous post differently. If I had grouped LynchMePls and TheButtonmen with Nexus, then I would've been listing 3 people that hadn't produced much content.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:37 am

Post by LimMePls »

Again, what does "producing content" have anything to do with this discussion? We're a little over 24 hours into this game, pretty much no one has "produced content". Your insistence on focusing on people not "producing content" only makes you look worse.

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”