pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Vote: Ellibereth.

His avatar is smoking. I don't want to be a secondary smoker.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

EBWOP: Second-hand moker
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

@shotty: it ninja'd you...

Posting thoughts later. Lately, my games seem to be full with VIs that just scream nonsense.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Whoa, redtail is L-1...
I've just ISO'd redtail, in order to see how did this f***ing wagon make any sense.
The answer is: IT DOESN'T MAKE THE SLIGHTIEST SPECK OF SENSE.
Indeed, he i being accused of not contributing. You can ISO check anyone else, and find out that noone has even made anything.
For instance, Elli's 5 posts have been total BS, without the slightiest wish to contribute.
Friend voted him because he hadn't scumhunted at 2 pages of the game, in middle of RVS. I find that hard to do, if you ask me. Also he's being an hypocrite there.
---------
Just showing why does this wagon make absolutely nil sense. My random vote is happy where it is; elli hasn't contributed anything more than shouting, and even Friend has contributed at least a little.
Gonna make a more dedicated reread later (gotta check other games).
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

LynchMePls wrote:
pacman281292 wrote:Whoa, redtail is L-1...
I've just ISO'd redtail, in order to see how did this f***ing wagon make any sense.
The answer is: IT DOESN'T MAKE THE SLIGHTIEST SPECK OF SENSE.
Indeed, he i being accused of not contributing.
You can ISO check anyone else, and find out that noone has even made anything.
For instance, Elli's 5 posts have been total BS, without the slightiest wish to contribute.
Friend voted him because he hadn't scumhunted at 2 pages of the game, in middle of RVS. I find that hard to do, if you ask me. Also he's being an hypocrite there.
---------
Just showing why does this wagon make absolutely nil sense. My random vote is happy where it is; elli hasn't contributed anything more than shouting, and even Friend has contributed at least a little.
Gonna make a more dedicated reread later (gotta check other games).
OMFG. Please read the thread. I dunno if anyone else is accusing him of "not contributing", but that isn't the case on him at all. Let me try to explain.

1) I made a vote that looked like a policy lynch.
2) Redtail says "is that a policy lynch?"
3) Others find the question odd and pressure him.
4) Redtail flails about saying scummy things and trying vainly to deflect attention to others for "not contributing".

FoS: Pacman
Uh?
I beg to differ, sorry.
No matter what, this isn't an enough strong case to throw such a blitzlynch like this.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:30 am

Post by pacman281292 »

LynchMePls wrote:
redtail896 wrote:@LynchMePls: Why are you FOSing Pacman simply because he doesn't agree with you?
I'm not FOSing him simply because he doesn't agree with me. Others have disagreed with me and not gotten FOSed. Nice try at painting my FOS as scummy though.

I'm FOSing him because he repeated that tired line that you started about "not producing content" when the case against you has NOTHING TO DO WITH PRODUCING/NOT PRODUCING CONTENT. So I question why he accepts your premise that the argument is about "not producing content" when clearly that isn't what we're arguing about, and one of the conclusions I came to is that he could be a scum buddy trying to help reinforce your obfuscation of the issue.

What is even funnier is its clear that is why I'm FOSing him if you read the post I place the FOS. I clearly state that his assertion that the case on you is about not producing content is wrong, and I point out why.

Anyone who continues to claim that the case on Redtail is in any way based on him "not producing content" is either not paying attention, or is part of the problem.
So, if it's not that, what is the case then? Please enlight me.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:59 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Waah, I'm slightly annoyed by something (unrelated to this game).
I'll post thoughts tonight. Me confused.
@LMP: Heading for your ISO, to see if there's an actual case on the redtail quiklynch.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Gah. It's really really hard to read thru all the bickering war and screampost fluff around there.
I'm making a more dedicated reread tomorrow, sorry.
@LMP: I found in your ISO:
ISO0: RVS
ISO1: RVS, REDTAIL WAGON IS GO!
ISO2:
This is fascinating. The wagon on you didn't start because you "haven't produced any content", so why do you act like that is what you're being attacked for? The wagon started because of your "is this a policy lynch" statement on page 1 followed by your terrible flailing in response to the pressure SpyreX generated on you.
Is this your reasoning?
*does not compute*
redtail's wagon pages 1-2 was just nonsense at RVS. Then, he misthinks it's a policy lynch (nulltell) and you just pile up on him for that??
Also, "his terrible flailing in response to the pressure SpyreX generated"? I can't see that either. I see him as confused noobtown or noobnull at worst.
*ahem*
ISO3: Reason is obv.
ISO4: We're 24 hours into the game, so we don't need content. BZZZZT TRY AGAIN.
ISO5: I think you refer to MS's meta here...
ISO6: "MS is acting according to meta"
ISO7: I first think that redtail's wagon is for him not contributing (I admit, that read was biased because of the post where he said it was for that. That post is wrong, but still your reasoning for the wagon is fail). Then you FoS me for misinterpreting.
I think this post cleans that, no?

So your reasoning for voting redtail is entirely within ISO2. And it isn't enough strong IMO.
Sorry, but you didn't convince me of jumping into the wagon. Meh.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

EBWOP:
Ellibereth wrote:http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/search.p ... 4&sr=posts
^^^^
GODDAMN, SO IS THIS GUY.
HEY ELLI U SEEM TO BE RIGHT...
BUT MIGHT U CONTRIBUTE INSTEAD OF POINTING OUT THA LURKERS? PLZ?
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:41 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Friend wrote:
pacman wrote: Then, he misthinks it's a policy lynch (nulltell) and you just pile up on him for that??
Try again?
I give up. Why was it?

@TBM: Bad case is bad. I tried to show why the case on red sucked (altough I made it starting from a false assumtion, that is IMO clear now), then I started discussiong with LMP about that.
Elli has been spamming out the most of time, reason why I kept my RVS vote. If you wanted to confirm me as obvtown by hammering redtail, sorry but I prefer being not-so-obvtown and not hammering someone I'm not convinced that is scum.

I hate games where you don't scumhunt but rather call anyone who agrees with your death pact obvtown. Because when you oppose it, you get wagoned for voting an "obvtown".
I hate those lists. Scrub them off.
ALSO WHERE DID SHOTTY GO IF HE DOESN'T COME BACK HE WILL BE MURDERED BY AWESOMEMOD AND THAT WILL SUCK...
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:11 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Friend wrote: MURDER DEATH PACT is a go as everyone in your town list is pretty blatantly town. Pacman's just bitter he's not in it.

Oh yeah pacman, we didn't pile up on him for "thinking it was a policy lynch." We (or at least I) piled up on him because he was trying to stop us from questioning and voting MS about his accusation that LMP's vote was policy.
First part is false. I hate when people call eachother obvtown. It's annoying and confusing, and someone can accidentaly draw a well-playing scumbag into the pact (or the "death pact" might be actually set off by scum).
That's why I hate that kind of statements.
And second part... I think I get it, but, is that enough to almost lynch someone 24 hours into the game?

@LMP: So you lynch me because I don't get why redtail is enough obvscum to get L-1'd in 4 pages?
Heh.
I stopped on ISO7 because at that point you FoSed me for not getting the reasons on red's wagon. Therefore, our main arguing was for facts before that point, and the only clear point there was the one stated at your ISO2.
I can read the other posts, but those posts are "outside" of the jurisdiction of that post. Those posts might (or might not) change my opinion on redtail.

SpyreX keeps assuming things without reason. I have a *slight* idea about his meta, but if I hadn't I would at vote him for strawmanning the hell outta Nexus for being sarcastic. He deserves at least a
Slight FoS: SpyreX
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:19 am

Post by pacman281292 »

TheButtonmen wrote:Dear Death Awesome Pact.

Please all vote Pacman.

-Sincerely TheButtonmen
:roll:
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:44 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Unexpected V/LA (internet is acting lulz again...).

Rereading everything later when I have more time.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:03 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Beh, nvm. Seems like my internet trouble was a one-night affair.
That means I'M BACK!!! :twisted:
Rereading latest happenings.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:33 am

Post by pacman281292 »

SpyreX wrote:Pacman's ardent defense of the Red lynch feels right (or at least more right than others) but talk about not wanting to step on toes? A FoS is worth about nothing... a slight FoS? What?
Blergh, I think you're right on this one. There are just soo many times where I post something, but when I'm going to post conclussions in the form of FoS's ans votes I often wind up checking it down to less than what it actually is.
You were worth a FoS there actually, but this post is much better, in fact.
AAGH that deathpact is just worth nothing. It has no backing.

Many of you seem to be right about redtail, though. While he was under pressure he AT LEAST tried to defend. Now, he doesn't even post.
Sudden V/LA at best, scum lurking at worst. I'm not calling for either, but HE SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO COME BACK FFS.
Dekes wrote:- I don't like this obvtown death squad (no, it's not, because I'm not in it, I'd rather like not being called obvtown by most people for several reasons). If somehow one or two scum managed to get into this squad then scum would have a major say in who's going to be lynched. Problem with that theory is that apart from LPS (who somewhat redeemed himself since I squabbled with him) I get mostly active, scumhunting town vibes from the people in the squad :?
I pretty much agree with this post.
Not voting redtail yet, but I'll
Unvote
elli, as he's finally AT LEAST trying to contribute to us town.

Well, not much stuff to say yet. Many people is being of no use for town, either lurking or active lurking. Not making a list, but telling them to WAKE UP.

ALSO @LURKERS: THIS IS A BAM GAME. LURKERS ARE PUNISHED WITH THE ALMIGHTY MODKILL. IF YOU'RE TOWN AND LURKING, PLEASE FIND A REPLACEMENT FOR YOURSELF AND BE HELPFUL TO US, OR TRY TO COME BACK TO ACTIVITY.
5 DAYS TO DEADLINE IF NOONE REALIZED.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:11 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Humm... TBM's flip didn't surprise me much, but Elli's does (somewhat).
Also I TOLD YA THE REDWAGON WAS STOOOPID.
Gotta reread.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:12 am

Post by pacman281292 »

LynchMePls wrote:
pacman281292 wrote:Humm... TBM's flip didn't surprise me much, but Elli's does (somewhat).
Gotta reread.
Just ISO'ed you. Please show me where you say anything that indicates that TBM's flip shouldn't have surprised you. Your only interaction with him is slight at best.

Pacman lynch is really good guys, he is clearly TBM's buddy. Just ISO him. It's awesome.
You're soooo funny...
I'm annoyed because of something at another game. So I won't make a more elaborated response until later. I will only say: TBM was acting in a really scummy way, his attack on me sucked (call me OMGUSer, but you'll find out it's true) and redtail didn't actually deserve that lynch.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

LynchMePls wrote:
pacman281292 wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
pacman281292 wrote:Humm... TBM's flip didn't surprise me much, but Elli's does (somewhat).
Gotta reread.
Just ISO'ed you. Please show me where you say anything that indicates that TBM's flip shouldn't have surprised you. Your only interaction with him is slight at best.

Pacman lynch is really good guys, he is clearly TBM's buddy. Just ISO him. It's awesome.
You're soooo funny...
I'm annoyed because of something at another game. So I won't make a more elaborated response until later. I will only say: TBM was acting in a really scummy way, his attack on me sucked (call me OMGUSer, but you'll find out it's true) and redtail didn't actually deserve that lynch.
But you never prior to today said anything to that effect. If he was "acting in a really scummy way" why didn't you say so and push his lynch? Instead you basically spent yesterday taking no firm stands except that Redtail is town, which is why I say it reads to me like someone who is a part of the informed minority.
I expected answers of the style "Oh look! Pacman is OMGUSing! Lynch him!". So I didn't speak much of it.
TBM's case on me sucked ass. That's why I felt him somewhat scummy.
I never understood the reasoning on redtail lynch (first some weird assumptions, then a weak defense, then because he lurked).
Back to calm, and rereading in order to find anything.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Friend wrote:In general, scum cares more about what people think about them than town does.
Yes they do. However, in this town (at least at D1) anyone that differed with what "THY AWESOME DEATHPACT" ruled was insta-branded as scum, instead of scummy people being branded as scum.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:43 am

Post by pacman281292 »

SpyreX wrote:
Yes they do. However, in this town (at least at D1) anyone that differed with what "THY AWESOME DEATHPACT" ruled was insta-branded as scum, instead of scummy people being branded as scum.
No.

I'll freely admit i was on the fence with TBM - I liked SOME of what I saw but there wasn't enough of it. Silly as it is, he was never "branded as scum".

Thus it goes though. I still think overall that was an SK shot but a useful one.
I meant that anyone the deathpact named as scum (without actual reasoning) was called scum.
Also, lol @ the fact the Deathpact had scum in it :P
cloudocean wrote:PM and MS need to both die.

vote: PM
Not the slightest reasoning on this vote?
cloudocean wrote:EBWODP: On second thought, Friend's case on page 12 makes me feel more confident that MS will flip scum over PM. Also, I'm not satisfied with the defense.

unvote

vote:MS
Gotta reread this case, but this vote does actually look fishy.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:40 am

Post by pacman281292 »

No posts in 12+ hours.
In a BaM game.
Heh.

Well, found the case, here:
Friend wrote:So buttonmen had two major targets - MS and pacman. The question here is which one is he bussing?

I don't think he'd say:

TheButtonmen wrote:Dear Death Awesome Pact.

Please all vote Pacman.

-Sincerely TheButtonmen
About a scumbuddy at a point where lynching was going to happen pretty soon - it did kind of come out of nowhere. But, I don't see him shying away from bussing MS early in the game after his scummy early-game play, and then letting the more powerful wagon "win out" if you know what I mean.

More MS scumminess here, at the L-1 vote:
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:^How convenient :P /jk
Dekes-san wrote: I don't like how MS is trying to prevent anyone from applying pressure. Pressuring is one of the most effective methods for town especially Day 1 to draw out scum slips. Sometimes people have to pick on minimal things to see how people react to it.
Pressure is good. It's when a bad case gets pushed to high heaven that it becomes bad. :P

That said, Redtail is showing...*gasp*
actual
scum behavior since his wagon dispersed and went else where, by not posting and just plain lurking. Now
this
is something I can put my vote on.

Unvote
Vote: Red
After defending Red REALLY FUCKIN STAUNCHLY for 11 pages, you suddenly flip when you realize the wagon is going somewhere? Seems to me like you couldn't make up your mind between distancing from the mislynch or actively pushing it. That level of flip-flopping deserves a:

vote: Midnight's Sorrow
Indeed. That vote flip was really odd. However, this case isn't enough strong IMO. It would warrant a
FoS: MS
if much.
cloud just blindly buying that case IS actually something very scummy. It seemed like he was looking for a "good" excuse to vote MS, instead of thinking by himself. Also, he has contributed almost nothing, almost all his posts have been jumping into the most popular wagon (in fact, his vote for me, then for MS, looked like "oh well, pac is getting wagoned, so it's a GO... OH WAIT he isn't then it's MS because there is a case"). The only person he at least tried to put a case for was redtail, and that "case" was also terribly bad.
Vote: cloudocean
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:00 am

Post by pacman281292 »

LynchMePls wrote:
pacman281292 wrote:No posts in 12+ hours.
In a BaM game.
Heh.
It's a holiday weekend in the USA. That probably accounts for it.
Oops, you're right.
Friend wrote:Cloudocean's vote switch was odd, but I'm definitely more convinced by MS-scum than anyone else.

That does look like it could be the classic FoS buddy vote townie move up there in pacman's post...
I'm not enough convinced with MS's case. That's why I dind't vote him.
cloud's votes up here have been quite opportunistic. His vote for me suddenly shifted to vote for MS, with no reasons for mine, then just parroting you for MS's. It was quite scummy. That, and cloud's lack of contribution, sumed up for mt vote. I'm suspicious of MS too, but more of cloud than of MS. So be it.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:55 am

Post by pacman281292 »

LynchMePls wrote:The cloudocean votes are bad. Yes he is a lurker, by why on earth are we hunting a lurker when we have much better fish to fry (MS and Pacman).
Lurker + only comes in to launch some votes wothout ever explaining = very scummy.
LynchMePls wrote:I'm pretty sure there are 2 scum (3 if that is an SK kill and not a vig) in { Dekes, MS, Pacman, drmyshotty, Nexus }.

I'm fine with seeing MS swing.

Unvote
Vote: MS

L-2.
Not so sure. You're basically putting a "to lynch" list (because, well, we have only 2 scum, 3 if there's SK, alive. DUH)
Shotty has been lurking (actually V/LA), his vote had no explanation. Cloud has made the same. Why is he scum and not cloud? (just wondering)
@shotty: Please post a case on cloud if you do have it.
My read on Dekes is null leaning pro-town. Why is he so scummy to you?
Me... well, you have made the case. However, I think I've pretty much explained myself already (about the whole redtail stuff; if I missed something, tell me)
Nexus is null to me, MS is leaning to scummy. Those are my reads on your... ehrm... "list?".
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

LynchMePls wrote:Can we please lynch Pacman? I want to hear from SpyreX and Friend on this subject. Trust me guys, he is scum.
Wanna make it a bet?
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

LynchMePls wrote:
pacman281292 wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:Can we please lynch Pacman? I want to hear from SpyreX and Friend on this subject. Trust me guys, he is scum.
Wanna make it a bet?
If the rules of forum mafia allowed, I'd probably take you up on this.

@dr: Hope you are recovering well from your surgery. Care to give us a nice long catchup post with reads of players? That would be really useful. To answer your question, its based on his defense of scum players and his attack of townies, plus his distancing from the redtail wagon + his "I knew TBM would flip that way, but was surprised about Elli" post.
Heheheh...
I agree on that it would be good to hear from shotty.
Defense of scum players? Sorry, wrong game.
Attacks on townies? You mean Elli right? Well, I didn't like his "oh well it's this because I say so therefore STFU" posting style D1.
Distancing from the red wagon? I didn't even understand why the hell did it happen ATT.
"I knew TBM would flip that way, but was surprised about Elli" post. Hmm... I hope I already explained TBM (while I somewhat overlooked him D1 >_>), Elli was acting like an idiot but it looks like it's just him. I've gotta be less of a hater of meta.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:24 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Friend wrote:It just rubs me the wrong way when you basically don't mention a player throughout D1 and then when he flips scum you say "welp I knew it all along." Something there isn't right.

SpyreX and LMP are still town. Dekes I've gone back to null on; I may have been to quick to judge earlier. The others (except shotty, still null there too) I would have very few qualms about voting. MS is still my most confident scumread, however.
I was very unconfident of my read on TBM (in fact, my only mention to TBM D1 was ":roll:"), so I didn't mention him (also b/c I lasted a large portion of D1 defending from attacks from LMP, namely about "why don't you get why are we wagoning redtail goddammit?").
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Friend wrote:So how does unconfident translate to "I knew he would flip scum!"
Well, I got more confidence while making an overnight reread. So that's it.
LynchMePls wrote:2 scum in {Pacman, MS, Dekes}

Just saying.
lol.
LynchMePls wrote:
Friend wrote:That does look like it could be the classic FoS buddy vote townie move up there in pacman's post...
Agreed. MS wagon is really good. When he flips scum, Pacman goes up beside him.
BZZZZT! Try again!
I think I explained why the hell was I voting cloud, and that I didn't vote MS because I felt cloud scummier.
LMP, stop tunneling me. Your case started on something very minimal, and the way you're trying to keep it up is starting to go pointless. Put it down. Like, NAO.
Welcome inHim!
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

LynchMePls wrote: [...]
Your story about TBM is changing. Before it was "well, I felt he was scum, but I thought people would cry OMGUS if I voted him" and now it's "it got stronger when I was rereading during the night". Well which is it? Did you think he was scum yesterday, or did it occur to you during a reread last night. If the latter, please post links to the TBM posts that strengthened your scum read. If the former, why are you changing your story now?
It's the latter.
He posted way too little during D1, to just jump in with a half-assed attack on me. I thought on pointing that out, but then I decided that, in such a "lolz spammers are sooo obvtown and in U oppose them you're obvscum" climate, I ddin't mention it enough.
However, when I reread overnight, I found those posts quite scummy. He voted me with stupid reasoning (and parroted your case on me).
Then, after dropping his comfy vote, he started active lurking as hell. Indeed, the only part when he was not coasting through was when... well, when he was V/LA.
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:Hearing alot of 'Ms is scum" but nary a reason why. I wonder why that is?
Lets see, you try and stall any useful wagonning at the beginning of D1, you distance from the redtail wagon, and then pull a 180 the moment you can conveniently get onboard, there is likely bussing behavior from TBM in your direction, and you sit around making a lot of small comments that do nothing to move the game forward (actually quite the opposite, they are all obstructionist) to look like you are participating when you aren't. Lets add on top the fact that you feel the need to jump in any time someone calls you scum to "defend" yourself, but still never actually contribute to finding scum. Oh, and you attack Cloudocean (the easy lurker target who also happens to be town) instead of making any legitimately useful attempt to help us catch scum.

Yeah, I can't possibly imagine why we think you're scum.
Oh...
Wait, that case IS actually quite interesting. Gotta reread MS's ISO.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:29 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Ellibereth wrote:
OH SHIT WRONG TOPIC. SORRY GUYZ

>.>
lol.
No time to reread now yet. Busy @ university, sorry.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

@MOD: I have my vote on cloud if I'm not wrong.
SpyreX wrote:LMP, why cloud be town yo?
Good question
LynchMePls wrote:He just is. As a member of the Murder Death Pact, I ask you trust me on this one.
Bad answer
I agree with MS's opinion here. If you think cloud is town, STATE WHY THE FUCK IS HE.
inHimshallibe wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:I 'umbly request entry into the Murder Death Pact.

A WILD SUSPECT LIST APPEARS.

cloudocean
drmyshottyizsik
Midnight's Sorrow
Your suspect list consists of lurker, lurker, and obv-scum. You have nothing new or fresh to offer to this game?

+1 SK point.
Funny, I had you down as the vig. I suppose that's

+1 SK point

for you?
Huh? No plus SK points for either. While inHim's list is weak (indeed, lurker, lurker and... obvscum? not sure on thy last, but still weak), I don't get how LMP's accusation makes sense qithout backfiring on him. Humm...
LMP wrote:No, I wanted you to offer something new to the game, not parrot the same things everyone else has said, all while asking to be in the murder death pact. Alright, I suggest a new course of action.
*goodposting*.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
unvote
vote lmp

please dont dodge that we just called you sk
ERR... WTF?

Oh dear, cloud is now on the verge of modkilling. WTF.
Meh, I for some reason seem to be unable to read MS's posts adequately. Gotta do so tomorrow then *facepalm*
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:58 am

Post by pacman281292 »

First,
Unvote.
cloud has been gone for a way too long time, and with 1 day remaiing until deadline, I'm wasting it.
Upon rereading, I found that the great majority of the case did make sense. MS's ISO was overly hard to read, and 80% of it were one-liners, 50% of them wothout actual content.
Also, why the hell did I overlook this?
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:Someone ones blowing a gasket o_0

Calm the fuck down son, before you post again.

First off I didn't stall the 'useful' bandwagons in the beginning of D1. I asked why any sane person would vote the way they did past getting conversation started. Some people stuck with the stupid as their reason for voting the way they did that went into the whole day. I can understand getting things out of the RVS stage, but that was little silly.
I agree on that the wagon on redtail was some reckless shit, but if you difered you had to try and scumhunt for yourself, instead of just wagon-hopping when someone disagreed with you.

Second, the vote for red. Why on earth do you assume someone puts someone at L-1 for? Must it always be spelled out? Any written statements?
Your reasons were "Oh wait redtail is scummy because he started to lurk when pressure subsided." It did look like opportunistic wagon-hopping, indeed.

Thirdly, the TBM bus connection? Are you fucking kidding me? Sounds too much like a little something something if you tell me .-.
Err, yeah, I think we can overlook th- NO WAY I WILL BUY THIS HAHAHA.
Seriously, finding connections is perfectly possible. However, my view on that bickering war between you and TBM is unclear.

Fourthly, I guess I should just let people go by calling me scum without calling them on it? Again, are you fucking kidding me? How else do we play the game then?
Calling scum anyone calling you scum without actually having reasons to think such behaviour is scummy is indeed OMGUS. and you have been doing so the whole game.

Lastly, the small responses? What the fuck? Some peoples eyes need checked, and soon. (Ys sir! I'm looking at you LPM~ ;) )
Many of your posts mid-D1 were just one-liners, totally spamming the thread with them and making rereads as hard as hell. Those posts were actually obstructionist, stalling down the game.

So no, not really son.

Try again.
@MS: You're at L-1. Please roleclaim. I'm seriously considering hammering.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:58 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Hahahahah!!!
*waits on mod*
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Pretty much...
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #33) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:20 am

Post by pacman281292 »

MyLo. DON'T MAKE ANYTHING STUPID.
So cloudocean was modkilled.
I'd say it's already time for a massclaim. We need something we can start with (I, for example, am leadless here). Anyone agrees/disagrees?
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:21 am

Post by pacman281292 »

EBWOP: We're most likely at MyLo. If there were only 2 scumbags, there is nothing yet, but we should always consider the worst case scenario.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:03 am

Post by pacman281292 »

I think we can confirm some town with the massclaim. We are already needing some info there...
Friend seems to be right there. I'd like to hear opinions from everyone before nolynching (yeah, everyone includes shotty). I'll try to make a reread; As now, I'm getting a slight town read from Friend and Dekes, a null from LMP, and nothing from drmyshottyizlurking.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:04 am

Post by pacman281292 »

EBWOP: Elaborating on massclaim usefulness later. No time to post now.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Humm... on second thought, it looks like massclaim might be more useful tomorrow, after no lynch (or after lynching scum if we can, but no lynching seems somewhat safer).
However, the main issue bugging me is the chance of shotty getting modkilled, thus meaning auto-loss for the town in case we no lynch and he is actually town. However, being almost certain that we have no doctor anymore (as SpyreX, jailkeeper, is dead), jumping the massclaim might be very dangerous.
@MOD: In case you are allowed to, please, PLEASE, prod shotty.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:04 am

Post by pacman281292 »

I would have liked to have one more day without massclaiming, but you make a good point there, LMP. Scum might have caught on your "OMG CLOUD IS OBVTOWN" and killed you.
Humm... So what?
I'll make a reread on each player (exceptuating LMPtown) and post my thoughts. Not now, but tonight; I'm at university and have a crapload of work to do.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Posting content on saturday. Busy now.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:30 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Dekes wrote:Pacman: Promised content, posted frequently in other parts of the forum since then. Avoiding this thread.
Inhim: Promised content, posted frequently in other parts of the forum since then. Avoiding this thread.
Shotty: Promised content...you can guess the rest.

Now, there can't be three scum left. But the longer it takes for those people to come up with their next post, the more and more I believe there's scum in there struggling with making up a believable, convincing townie mislynch.

I'm ready to vote for InHim unless his next post comes soon and actually makes sense as a town post.
Yeah, sorry. I seem to have dropped this game to the bottom of my MS commitments (mainly because I got accidentally overloaded, I can't speak much more because of ongoing games). Now that one of my games is over (and that my RL commitments have as well diminished), I should be able to post more.
Real post coming up right now (YEAH THIS ONE IS FOR REAL).
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:33 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Sorry for the delay. Got distracted.
Friend: Hasn't posted much content lately. His posts are often adressing a single topic each, but there's not much I can recall in his posts. My read is null, with a mild gut town lean.
drmyshottyizsik: A clear-cut lurker, despite the fact I understand he's been V/LA. His only real case on the game (as well as his only post with content on the game) has been a case on redtail (which I haven't checked on detail but w/e). My read is null due to his lurking, this getting a mild scum lean there.
Dekes: Hasn't posted a lot, but many of his posts do have content. I do have a mild town read from his posts. Not much to say here, but oh well.
inHimshallibe: No content either. His "request for entrance to murder deathpact" was opportunistic, and his lack of content isn't very helpful either. I've got to reread Nexus yet, but my read on him is null, with a (very) mild scum lean.
Got to go right now.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Dekes wrote:Are you serious? We waited so long for your analysis and after 19 pages and Day 3 you have essentially four null reads? You just dropped a lot of points in my book with this godawful wishy-washy afraid to take any stances post.

"a (very) mild scum lean"? Lol.
I think I'll check the thread to see if there are any indicators that would point towards a pacman/InHim scum team. AFAIR pacman's interactions with Nexus/InHim were minimal at best.
That was more of a skimread. I was going to make something longer, but wasn't sure on what to do there. I got something to do, so I made the post very brief (maybe way too much).
The main point was: my read on Dekes is town, on Friend is null leaning town, on inHim is mild scum pending on Nexus reread, and on shotty is mild scum due to lurking.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

LynchMePls wrote:
pacman281292 wrote:
Dekes wrote:Are you serious? We waited so long for your analysis and after 19 pages and Day 3 you have essentially four null reads? You just dropped a lot of points in my book with this godawful wishy-washy afraid to take any stances post.

"a (very) mild scum lean"? Lol.
I think I'll check the thread to see if there are any indicators that would point towards a pacman/InHim scum team. AFAIR pacman's interactions with Nexus/InHim were minimal at best.
That was more of a skimread. I was going to make something longer, but wasn't sure on what to do there. I got something to do, so I made the post very brief (maybe way too much).
The main point was: my read on Dekes is town, on Friend is null leaning town, on inHim is mild scum pending on Nexus reread, and on shotty is mild scum due to lurking.
This is even worse than that craptastic post. This weasley trying to please those who are criticizing you.

I'm ready to vote pacman when you guys are.
:roll:
What makes you think I'm "pleasing those criticizing me"?
hah.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:16 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Dekes wrote:After rereading the last couple of pages I'd rather lynch InHim instead. Where exactly do your suspicions against pacman come from? You didn't mention him in your first list and you actually never mention him again unless he's suddenly your top suspect. Coincidentally right after Friend, LMP and myself all agree that pacman might very well be scum.

Could be InHim aiming for an easy mislynch here. I'm not ruling out the possibility of an InHim/pacman scum team. It's just I feel more confident about InHim as I can see also an InHim/shotty team or a little out of the box InHim/Friend or InHim/noone.

I'm ready to vote him once everybody has had their say in this.
Humm... good point, indeed.
My bet is mostly for a inHim-shotty team, but mostly because I see Dekes and Friend as town-ish.
So what? Are we massclaiming or not?
If so, I think shotty gets to choose who comes next.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

inHimshallibe wrote:Bah, this is bad. I'm going to get mislynched and screw this up for the town.

shotty looks genuinely disinterested. Put me down for Pacman/Friend as the scumteam.
First line is AtE.
Second line looks like an awful defense for shotty, thus pushing the "easiest" scum team.
I'm pretty much sure now that the scum team is shotty-inhim.
So, I'll hammer.
Vote: inhimshallibe.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
unvote
vote Dekes

You are my suspect, and the newest reason is because you pushed the Mass Claim, I wasn't really thinking, but thats a really bad Idea and only helps scum deside who to kill. In him is not scum
This post does strenghten my theory of shotty and inhim being scumbuddies.
*waits for a flip*
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Dekes wrote:Actually, it takes four to hammer. But wow, what a bad play by shotty -> InHim/shotty team for sure.

Vote:InHim

One scum down, one to go. Yay for not starting my ms career with 0-3!
Hahahah. Thank Beanman for making you start 2-0 (and make me restart my MS career with 1-0 (now 2-1))
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

EBWOP: 0-2, not 2-0.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Fate wrote:
S
-Pacman gets scum MVP because
he tracked Inhim going nowhere last night even though I had mod confirmed there was a roleblocker in the game to him N1, AKA his results confirmed inhim as town

No, I interpreted tracking nowhere as either scum not killing or town. It was inconclusive, wasn't it?
I should launch a WTF at the fact my town reads were the scumbags.
*headdesk* *headdesk*

ALSO YOU COMMITED A MISTAKE WHILE GIVING FLIPS.
I DIDN'T GET ROLEBLOCKED AT ALL N1. WTF.
Oh well, it would have been no use.

Good game scum (specially Dekes who had totally fooled me).
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:10 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Fate wrote:I sent you this PM Pacman:

Fate wrote:
You found yourself enchanted with a women last night. You recieve no investigation results.

>_>'
Yes I did receive it. No I didn't inmediately relate it with inHim being town.
Very good game scum. Sorry for being so lazy town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”