Mini 1021: Battousai's Mountaintnous Mountain Mafia (Over)

PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:08 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Hadn't really noticed dalt before fitz. But the fact this isn't his first game, and he knows how he should be voting are rather concerning. It's not even a possible noob tell, just a blatant attempt to lie about being a new player. Not sure if I'm going to vote for him as it would feel more like a policy lynch (Lynch All Liars) but it's definitely shifted him up in my views of being scum.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:59 am

Post by Battousai »

Vote Count:

ConfidAnon
-3- Korashk, iamausername, PranaDevil
dalt54321
-2- Saga, havingfitz
PranaDevil
-1- LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
-1- Nexus
havingfitz
-1- Leech
Korashk
-1- dalt54321
Nexus
-1- Xite91

Not Voting:
Lateralus22, ConfidAnon

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch (pre-deadline)!
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:17 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Vote: havingfitz

Doesn't really post until xite calls him scummy, and then ignores most of the discussion going on and attacks someone for being new. I don't see how the nooby confusion is a scumtell.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:20 am

Post by Nexus »

Dalt has also switched his "random" vote. He voted saga, until told it wouldn't count, and then he changed his vote. I find that suspicious.
Trans rights are human rights.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:43 am

Post by Xite91 »

havingfitz wrote:Xite...my comments regarding you catching my attention were more due to the fact you seem to be one of the more active posters and had engaged me directly. My reread did not reveal anything that jumped out att. But I'm watching you.

Aside from the voted suspect...my reread also left me a bit suspicious of Prana. I'll effort to confirm/support those suspicions but for now my vote should be enough.
Okay, so dalt lied. I don't much like that but I'm willing to let him explain himself
Next, so you noticed me because I said you're scummy right? And then proceeded to say you were watching me? So you're pulling slight OMGUS?
Also, your vote is on Dalt, so how should your vote be enough to help confirm/support the suspicions on prana?

Next,
Nexus wrote:Dalt has also switched his "random" vote. He voted saga, until told it wouldn't count, and then he changed his vote. I find that suspicious.
Really Nexus? Again?

So far, these two have done nothing to dismiss my scummy view on them.

I would like to see more from Saga

Confid is town
Username is probtown
Don't know how to feel about LmL
Would like to see posts from Lat
Probably need to ISO leech before I can make a decision on him
Korashk hasn't posted in a bit, I don't like this. I do, however, expect great things from him for some reason
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:46 am

Post by Nexus »

What've I done now? fitz didn't mention him switching his vote, afaik. So I highlighted it, because I've been bitched out about not inputting new information. Sorry.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:47 am

Post by Nexus »

EBWOP bitched at before in other games.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:49 am

Post by Xite91 »

How about this, make your own case on someone no one else has made a case one
that you think is scummy
and try to push the lynch. If you do this (well), it will greatly decrease my suspicion on you
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:55 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I'm starting to get the feeling Xite is actively searching for things to try and comment on, regardless of how small and pointless, in the interests of "scum hunting".

I also notice how CA, who is currently taking the lead in votes, is given a nod towards being town according to Xite, but no reason is given. Sly attempt to buddy, or slight attempt to convince everyone your partner is town Xite?

Also Xite, what if Nexus (or anyone to be honest) finds that the players they feel are scummy have already been commented on? Are they to then outright ignore those players and try calling someone they feel is town out as scum, despite not feeling that way towards them?

Sorry, but your demand to make a case on someone else unnerves me quite severely. It's like saying "Don't look in this direction, look somewhere else or you're scummy".

I'd be happy on either an Xite or a CA lynch right about now. I would be wholly against a Dalt one either.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:06 am

Post by Xite91 »

PranaDevil wrote:1) I'm starting to get the feeling Xite is actively searching for things to try and comment on, regardless of how small and pointless, in the interests of "scum hunting".

2) I also notice how CA, who is currently taking the lead in votes, is given a nod towards being town according to Xite, but no reason is given. Sly attempt to buddy, or slight attempt to convince everyone your partner is town Xite?

3) Also Xite, what if Nexus (or anyone to be honest) finds that the players they feel are scummy have already been commented on? Are they to then outright ignore those players and try calling someone they feel is town out as scum, despite not feeling that way towards them?

4) Sorry, but your demand to make a case on someone else unnerves me quite severely. It's like saying "Don't look in this direction, look somewhere else or you're scummy".

5) I'd be happy on either an Xite or a CA lynch right about now. I would be wholly against a Dalt one either.
1) up until regardless... Uhm, duh? It's mafia? After that; I'm not seeing it being small and pointless. I'm giving my views.
2) Nope, just looking at how things are going, and I definitely think he's not scum. Also, it has something to do with how he was attacked/Who was attacking him.
3) Nope, I just want him to stop going with the crowd. It seem's almost opportunistic how he's playing and I don't much like it.
4) I don't think I ever said not me in my request. If he finds me scummy, then I wholly encourage him to try and get me lynched. Of course he's going to see my responses and have to judge from there, just like how I would expect it to be with anyone he made a case on. I just don't want any more "Oh I'm a noob, don't lynch me plox" because that, IMHO is a noobscum tell. This is my exercise for him to help him be a better player.
5) Of course you would. You're cute you know that?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:11 am

Post by Xite91 »

EBWOP on point 5
This point was made about this sentence
"I would be wholly against a Dalt one either."
Because of the would. It is either a typo (which I'm willing to believe) or a clear-all
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:15 am

Post by Nexus »

Right. I think you're being far too harsh on me, and it's quite unnecessary. I don't really are about how suspicious you are about me, you're wrong.

I'm going to go through the posts in order, if I repeat information, tough. Hopefully I pick up something that someone's missed.

dalt's first vote against Saga would've been an OMGUS vote, as saga voted for him on the first page.

LmL posted his "roleclaim" as Vanilla Townie. Did he realise it was a joke?

However, fitz also seems to have missed iam's joke, although he didn't go as far as "roleclaiming." I don't understand why he's not read the OP, but that may have been an accident or not really realised.

Korashk updated the votecount for no reason...it didn't really need to be done. And again. He says "I like having that information readily available..." why not just have it on his computer in notepad or excel? Buddying up/coaching? It's possible.

I dunno whether it's suspicious that Commie's asked for a replacement. Maybe he thought he wouldn't be able to play scum very well? So, it'll be interesting to see what his replacement does.

LmL then takes his random vote off of PranaDevil, and then...puts it back on again. Really really no need to highlight that, unless he's desperate to start a lynchwagon. It's still partly an OMGUS vote, and he doesn't really give a decent reason for it not to be, which is silly.

PranaDevil does contradict himself-he wants to create a wagon on LmL, but he doesn't like a wagon on him that CA's just voted for him, on the same reason he got on the LmL wagon that I started. Which makes me think it's too close to home for him, otherwise he wouldn't be so defensive. He's saying that CA said outright he was getting a wagon going, but PranaDevil himself said he was simply voting LmL at the start "Because I felt like getting a wagon going." Him and CA argue about it for almost a full page, and don't really come to a satisfactory conclusion.

CA moved his vote from LmL, despite the fact he wanted a wagon to get on...and one was starting.

The fact that xite was being a bit of a troll by refusing to tell people what was scummy in my post was quite pointless-it was just distracting people. Maybe playing games with the rest of the players is a way to distract us?

Also, xite says I'm second most suspicious, but is on my ass the most. So, it's bordering on tunnelling.

This point's gonna be trouble causing, but: Post #98. Is it scum telling scum that they're here for them. It probably isn't, and I'm picking up on nothing, but something worth looking at.

Lat hasn't posted yet. He last logged in a couple of hours ago, so why hasn't he posted in here?

Not really much else I've got to say. Xite probably will say it's not good enough.

Re: Point 3. If I don't post, then that's scummy too. I dunno what else to say. I've tried to give some information, which is what I typed as I read posts.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:42 am

Post by havingfitz »

Xite91 wrote:
havingfitz wrote:Xite...my comments regarding you catching my attention were more due to the fact you seem to be one of the more active posters and had engaged me directly. My reread did not reveal anything that jumped out att. But I'm watching you.

Aside from the voted suspect...my reread also left me a bit suspicious of Prana. I'll effort to confirm/support those suspicions but for now my vote should be enough.
Okay, so dalt lied. I don't much like that but I'm willing to let him explain himself
Next, so you noticed me because I said you're scummy right? And then proceeded to say you were watching me? So you're pulling slight OMGUS?
Also, your vote is on Dalt, so how should your vote be enough to help confirm/support the suspicions on prana?
Dalt lied. Town has no reason to lie IMO. I agree he should explain himself.
No...does the fact you suspect me preclude me from bringing you up in conversation? So...aren't we all watching everyone? How?
My vote on Dalt has nothing to do with Prana. Two points in the same sentence....think of it as a bonus.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Xite91 »

To start, I like this, but who do you think is scum?
Nexus wrote:1) Right. I think you're being far too harsh on me, and it's quite unnecessary. I don't really are about how suspicious you are about me, you're wrong.

2) LmL posted his "roleclaim" as Vanilla Townie. Did he realise it was a joke?

3) Korashk updated the votecount for no reason...it didn't really need to be done. And again. He says "I like having that information readily available..." why not just have it on his computer in notepad or excel? Buddying up/coaching? It's possible.

4) LmL then takes his random vote off of PranaDevil, and then...puts it back on again. Really really no need to highlight that, unless he's desperate to start a lynchwagon. It's still partly an OMGUS vote, and he doesn't really give a decent reason for it not to be, which is silly.

5) The fact that xite was being a bit of a troll by refusing to tell people what was scummy in my post was quite pointless-it was just distracting people. Maybe playing games with the rest of the players is a way to distract us?

6) Also, xite says I'm second most suspicious, but is on my ass the most. So, it's bordering on tunnelling.

7) This point's gonna be trouble causing, but: Post #98. Is it scum telling scum that they're here for them. It probably isn't, and I'm picking up on nothing, but something worth looking at.

8) Not really much else I've got to say. Xite probably will say it's not good enough.

9) Re: Point 3. If I don't post, then that's scummy too. I dunno what else to say. I've tried to give some information, which is what I typed as I read posts.
1) I try to be harsh to all noobs, when dalt starts posting more, I'll probably be an ass to him too. It's my way of helping you learn the game, also, it's my way of helping you grow a backbone. I started mafia with some of the biggest assholes you could imagine and I almost ragequit (If I didn't love the game so much before I even started I would have) My point being that there are some really mean mafia players out there. If you get started with someone only being as bad as me, you'll just learn to enjoy it and maybe even throw some blows back at them, hopefully in the right way. Also, can you rewrite that last sentence? I think you missed a few words there.
2) I don't think it was a joke. It's actually a good way to catch clueless scum in a game like this.
3) Where is the buddying up/coaching in that post?
4) I think he explained this. I've actually seen games played the way he's playing. People are a bit more jumpy in games like that, typically, so you have to specify things like that
5) Nope, sadly enough that was also a gambit. Yes I see you as scummy, but I wanted to see your reaction to clear/raise my suspicions on you. See? I'm giving you chances :P
6) Wait where exactly do I say you're second most suspicious? If you were then my vote would be on my first most suspicious. Simple as that.
7) Oh, you mean this post?
Xite91 wrote:OHAI LAT!
Great to see that you're back in games :)
He recently replaced out of all the games he was in, so I was welcoming him back to the game. Also, I'm curious why he had to go and stuffs.
8) It was good-ish but not what I asked for. I want a case on who you think is scummy and why. If it is just the two people you piggyback cased on, then so be it, but it better be a damned good case.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Xite91 »

goddamn ninja
havingfitz wrote:1) Dalt lied. Town has no reason to lie IMO. I agree he should explain himself.
2) No...does the fact you suspect me preclude me from bringing you up in conversation? So...aren't we all watching everyone? How?
3) My vote on Dalt has nothing to do with Prana. Two points in the same sentence....think of it as a bonus.
1) Most of the time. I think there was a discussion somewhere in the forums that sometimes a town lie is the best way to win, most of the time no, and in this case almost definitely not, but LaL can be a terribly bad policy.
2) Uhm...
havingfitz wrote:Xite...
my comments regarding you catching my attention were more due to the fact you seem to be one of the more active posters and had engaged me directly
. My reread did not reveal anything that jumped out att. But I'm watching you.
Bolded. You practically admitted to not noticing me until I posted that you were suspicious. And now you're watching me? :eek: :lol:
3) Fair enough
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:02 am

Post by Nexus »

Sorry, I meant that: "I like having that information readily available..." I see as possibly being scumcoaching/buddying, because it's like "I've written the information for you too, my buddy." I'm no doubt reading too much into it.

The last sentence should read: "I've tried to give some information from what I've read, it's probably repeating some stuff, but that's 'cos I was typing it as I read each post."

1. Fine. I don't mind now you've explained. I just assumed you were being a jerk like I've experienced with no reason. Now worries.

5. I'm trying to answer your suspicions as best I can, but I've read through all the posts and that long post is what I came up with.

6. Post 87. You've named me, saga and havingfitz. I assumed you'd done it in the order of suspicion because of the way you'd laid it out. If that's wrong, apologies :P

7. I assumed it might be innocent, but hey, I needed to highlight it to get you to explain it.

My suspicions are thus:

Dalt. He's lied, he changed his RVS for no real reason, and he has been quiet since.
Korashk. He totted up the votes twice, for no real reason. Posting them in the thread just adds clutter, and at a RVS, it's even more unnecessary.
LmL. He got very defensive when the wagon rolled around. Since then, he had an argument with Prana which didn't really achieve much.
Prana. Same as LmL. When challenged about his wagonning, he got really defensive.
CA. He didn't take kindly to the wagon. However, not that suspicious.
Xite. I don't find you suspicious, I can see what you're trying to do.
Fitz. Has highlighted suspicions of fitz. Not really suspicious.
Lat. Hasn't posted yet, but is lurking the thread. Suspicious.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:02 am

Post by Nexus »

Leech, sage and username, I have no suspicions on.

I knew I'd forgotten people.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Xite91 »

Nexus wrote:Sorry, I meant that: "I like having that information readily available..." I see as possibly being scumcoaching/buddying, because it's like "I've written the information for you too, my buddy." I'm no doubt reading too much into it.

The last sentence should read: "I've tried to give some information from what I've read, it's probably repeating some stuff, but that's 'cos I was typing it as I read each post."

1. Fine. I don't mind now you've explained. I just assumed you were being a jerk like I've experienced with no reason. Now worries.

5. I'm trying to answer your suspicions as best I can, but I've read through all the posts and that long post is what I came up with.

6. Post 87. You've named me, saga and havingfitz. I assumed you'd done it in the order of suspicion because of the way you'd laid it out. If that's wrong, apologies :P

7. I assumed it might be innocent, but hey, I needed to highlight it to get you to explain it.
First two things: Okay fair enough, I can see where youre coming from with that, and the sentence makes sense now
1) there are those kinds of people. I'm trying to get you ready for them
5) That's all I'm asking for
6) Haha, I figured. Best thing to do in those situations is to ask before assuming, like this (real question) Is that list you made in order of your suspicions?
7) Fair enough
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:18 am

Post by Nexus »

My list is:

Dalt,
Korashk,
Lat,
CA,
LmL,
Prana,
Everyone else.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

Hi, just letting you all know I've read the thread. Sorry if I repeated a few things but I did feel the need to bring them up again or say them.

First thing that I noticed is Korashk's post (#25) saying,
Korashk wrote:Will refrain from voting for now.
But on post #29 he decides to go ahead and vote, a random vote. This seems odd to me because just a few posts ago he said he wouldn't vote, implying (right?) that his future vote would be a serious one. Nothing game changing had happened between these posts and it was a very short amount of time so I'm wondering why he changed his mind then when he could have given a random vote before.

Response to Nexus post #103
Nexus wrote:Dalt has also switched his "random" vote. He voted saga, until told it wouldn't count, and then he changed his vote. I find that suspicious.
I don't like how Xite pointed this out as pointless, I believe I said this in our last game Xite "Any and every scummy behavior should be pointed out.". That being said reading his change in vote I don't find this as scummy if the reason he changed his vote is what I believe to be but I want him to explain in case it is not.

Responses to Nexus's post #111
Nexus wrote:LmL posted his "roleclaim" as Vanilla Townie. Did he realise it was a joke?

However, fitz also seems to have missed iam's joke, although he didn't go as far as "roleclaiming." I don't understand why he's not read the OP, but that may have been an accident or not really realised.
His mass claim plan was not a joke, if it worked as how he would have planned then the scum might have claimed a pr and seeing the game's setup the town would know that they are most likely the mafia. I also disagree with you saying that role claiming VT at this point in the game is scummy, as everyone would claim VT if they know the setup.
Nexus wrote:Lat hasn't posted yet. He last logged in a couple of hours ago, so why hasn't he posted in here?
I wasn't planning on posting yesterday. Usually I leave multiple tabs open even when I'm not looking at them which may lead you to believe I'm looking at the thread longer than I am. If you see I'm looking at this section then I probably am reading the thread. By the way it takes a while to read this thread. When I was first looking at it I was confused as to what was going on but I think I understand how the game is going now.
havingfitz wrote:Dalt lied. Town has no reason to lie IMO. I agree he should explain himself.
One thing is the game was 2 years ago so he could possibly have forgotten but then again probably not seeing how he remembered his account name and password, but on page one he claims to have played mafia all the time. Look at page one though, I believe you can find the explanation for only bolding his vote there however I'd like dalt to explain. Are you set on lynching dat already? Do you fully believe he is scum or is this a policy lynch or lynch all liars?

It seems that the last thing that I'd like to bring up is CA's reckless play by hopping on and off several bandwagons.

He tries to justify this by saying,
CA wrote:Tell me, what's wrong with getting a bandwagon? They generate information on where people stand on various players. Information is good.
He's correct about about how they can generate information. Though why switching your votes so many times?

(Note: I'm looking at CA's post through the forum thing that'll let you look at a single person's posts. I am refering to his posts by those numbers.)

Post #0 - Simply voting Lee
Post#1 - You're saying that you approve of the Lee wagon. What exactly made you change your mind in post 3?
Post #2 - Hm, a sudden change of heart? It looks like you've decided to back off Lee because you don't believe you'll be able to achieve any sort of lynch? why didn't you keep your vote, the whole point of having a bandwagon is to bring information so do you not believe that if you had stayed on Lee the information you've been looking for would have came up?
Post#3 - It seems you've changed your mind again? This is all in the sake of getting a good bandwagon going? Were the last two not good enough?

Off topic
Xite91 wrote:OHAI LAT!
Great to see that you're back in games :)
^_^
Xite91 wrote:He recently replaced out of all the games he was in, so I was welcoming him back to the game. Also, I'm curious why he had to go and stuffs.
I wanted to make some life style changing that included not being on the computer as much as I was, by the way those life style changes I tried to make kinda failed =/
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:13 am

Post by Nexus »

Alright, Lateralus, I'll move you down the suspicion list now that you've explained yourself. I just wanted to highlight it to begin with until you had a change to respond.

Dalt,
Korashk,
CA,
LmL,
Prana,
Lat,
Everyone else.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

Eh I'm still kinda new to this site (Played 3 games, all of which I replaced out of) but aren't those lists anti-town? It's good to know who you're suspicious but I don't really see how they actually help the town catch scum. Plus scum could use them as a tool to decide who to night kill in order to frame someone.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:19 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Nexus wrote:Alright, Lateralus, I'll move you down the suspicion list now that you've explained yourself. I just wanted to highlight it to begin with until you had a change to respond.

Dalt,
Korashk,
CA,
LmL,
Prana,
Lat,
Everyone else.
Before I continue with a large post 9as I will only get a chance for one post today... I would like to mention that this is Nexus's "suspicion" list, yet his vote is currently levied on me, 4th on his list. This screams of blustering at fellow scum but not voting for them. You can call it OMGUS if you feel like it. I say it's worthy of a vote.

Unvote: PranaDevil

Vote: Nexus

Longer post upcoming.
"LML = Mafia God" - Pie Is Good
"LML returns, plays one game, wins a Scummie, then leaves again!" - Primate
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Nexus »

Lateralus22 wrote:Eh I'm still kinda new to this site (Played 3 games, all of which I replaced out of) but aren't those lists anti-town? It's good to know who you're suspicious but I don't really see how they actually help the town catch scum. Plus scum could use them as a tool to decide who to night kill in order to frame someone.
Well xite asked for a list, so I thought I'd give him an updated one.

LmL, that's because my vote's still there to see how you reacted. Also I sort of forgot I hadn't unvoted. You say it's not OMGUS but to me it still slightly smells of it, so now I'm keeping it where it is and waiting to see your long post.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:31 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Nexus wrote:Right. I think you're being far too harsh on me, and it's quite unnecessary. I don't really are about how suspicious you are about me, you're wrong.

I'm going to go through the posts in order, if I repeat information, tough. Hopefully I pick up something that someone's missed.

dalt's first vote against Saga would've been an OMGUS vote, as saga voted for him on the first page.

LmL posted his "roleclaim" as Vanilla Townie. Did he realise it was a joke?

Korashk updated the votecount for no reason...it didn't really need to be done. And again. He says "I like having that information readily available..." why not just have it on his computer in notepad or excel? Buddying up/coaching? It's possible.

I dunno whether it's suspicious that Commie's asked for a replacement. Maybe he thought he wouldn't be able to play scum very well? So, it'll be interesting to see what his replacement does.

LmL then takes his random vote off of PranaDevil, and then...puts it back on again. Really really no need to highlight that, unless he's desperate to start a lynchwagon. It's still partly an OMGUS vote, and he doesn't really give a decent reason for it not to be, which is silly.

PranaDevil does contradict himself-he wants to create a wagon on LmL, but he doesn't like a wagon on him that CA's just voted for him, on the same reason he got on the LmL wagon that I started. Which makes me think it's too close to home for him, otherwise he wouldn't be so defensive. He's saying that CA said outright he was getting a wagon going, but PranaDevil himself said he was simply voting LmL at the start "Because I felt like getting a wagon going." Him and CA argue about it for almost a full page, and don't really come to a satisfactory conclusion.

CA moved his vote from LmL, despite the fact he wanted a wagon to get on...and one was starting.

The fact that xite was being a bit of a troll by refusing to tell people what was scummy in my post was quite pointless-it was just distracting people. Maybe playing games with the rest of the players is a way to distract us?

Also, xite says I'm second most suspicious, but is on my ass the most. So, it's bordering on tunnelling.

This point's gonna be trouble causing, but: Post #98. Is it scum telling scum that they're here for them. It probably isn't, and I'm picking up on nothing, but something worth looking at.

Lat hasn't posted yet. He last logged in a couple of hours ago, so why hasn't he posted in here?

Not really much else I've got to say. Xite probably will say it's not good enough.

Re: Point 3. If I don't post, then that's scummy too. I dunno what else to say. I've tried to give some information, which is what I typed as I read posts.
To firstly answer your questions, Nexus...

I claimed vanilla townie as tongue in cheek as the response to the bandwagon. I didn't quite know what other types of information they were looking for.

Nextly, I "removed the random vote" since so much emphasis (or at least, in my own mind) was placed on it pg 1. I was letting everyone know that I felt, at the time, there was a case for Prana. I, currently, like the case on you much better.

As for you, you have some major inconsistencies, post to post, with your view on some people. For instance:
CA. He didn't take kindly to the wagon. However, not that suspicious.
Dalt,
Korashk,
Lat,
CA,
LmL,
Prana,
Everyone else.
Just a little surprised to where you rank CA on your list, where, a few posts before, he "wasn't that suspicious."

I'm just getting quite a vibe from you. I'm really leaning towards Prana and CA looking scummy because they're overposters, that Nexus is scummy based on inconsistent behavior, and Dalt may very well be his scum partner that he would be throwing under the bus to clear his name for the rest of the game. I've played that way in a Normal Game here before.. and it worked.

I like the vote on Nexus, and I think that the most of you should follow. We can lynch Dalt tomorrow.
"LML = Mafia God" - Pie Is Good
"LML returns, plays one game, wins a Scummie, then leaves again!" - Primate

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”