Mini 928 - Bloodlust Mafia Remix - Over!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Sandman sighed, resigned. "Fine. Let your bloodlust be satisfied by my death... I must be a martyr, I suppose."

The mob closed in on him like the hungry jaws of a shark, and his neck quickly made its acquaintance with the rope.

"Wait!" A voice rang out, dripping with authority. The governor stood behind the mob, holding his hand up. "No, no! Don't lynch him! Sandman is my most trusted advisor..."

"Bah." Jake glared at the governor with cold eyes, drawing out his gun and shooting Sandman in the face. The unlucky man screamed in pain and grabbed his face as his blood slowly oozed out. "He's one of them..."

The governor blinked. "What? Sandman... you betrayed me?"

Sandman smiled. "Damn right I did. Best know that I'm proud of it, too... I could never stand you and your insufferable ranting, and all of the political mumbo jumbo you spout at me... I've been in the Mafia of this town my entire life. They are my true brothers... The Godfather is my true father figure, not you. I would say I'm sorry for lying to you, but I'm pretty close to death, and, well, God doesn't look to kindly at liars. Goodbye, Nacho. Enjoy watching the city crumbles as these idiots kill themselves!"

Mr.Sandman,
Mafia Goon
, lynched Day 3.

Actually,

Mr.Sandman,
Vanilla Townie
, lynched Day 3.

April Fools! :D

I'd recommend resubmitting all night actions.
Last edited by Nachomamma8 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Netopalis shivered. It was cold and raining, and he half-wondered why he was even bothering... But he had to get an ally before the Mafia took over. So he rehersed his recruitment speech over in his mind, to pass the time. Finally, the target walked by him. "Hello..." he began, but the target cast him an icy glare. Netopalis shuddered, but this time, it wasn't from the cold.

---------------------

Julienvonwolfe was too scared to sleep. The images of the faces of the innocent the mob had killed ran through his mind; he saw his own face beside theirs, and shuddered at what the mob would do to him. He closed his eyes, trying to sleep. A knife was at his throat, as if his murderer had been waiting for him. The cold steel pressed into his neck, and the blood bubbled out over the blade. As his life ebbed from him, he heard the cruel laughter of a serial killer.

---------------------

MrSuave took out his medical instruments, working as quietly as possible. Now that everyone knew he was a doctor, he had to be more careful... His worst fear quickly became a reality as two mafia members silently slipped through the lab. "Don't scream." One commanded, laughing to himself.

The other coldly pointed his pistol at MrSuave, and pulled the trigger.

---------------------

Dramonic woke up from the sound of the gunshot, hurriedly grabbing his belt and rushing out of the door, where a bloodied Concerned was waiting for him. "It was you! You were the murderer!"

"Yes, yes." Concerned acknowledged, hurriedly. "We're about to take over your town, but I really don't have time to go on a big, evil rant. Sorry." He apologized, drawing out a knife and easily slitting dramonic's throat.
---------------------

Havingfitz sat in the corner alone, smiling, and coated entirely in fresh blood. He knew he would die soon, but he didn't care. All he needed was one last taste of blood...

Almightybob appeared in the doorway, smiling as well. "I respect your bloodlust..." he began. "But respect can't stop these hands from killing."

"Likewise." havingfitz replied, drawing his hunting knife. He swung at almightybob, leaving a huge gash across his chest that began bleeding immediately. Almightybob responded with a kick in the gut and a harsh pistolwhip to the back of the head, but it did nothing, save for increase havingfitz's frenzy. He wrestled the gun from almightybob's hands and wrapped his hands around his throat, choking the life out of him.

Suddenly, havingfitz stopped and his eyes rolled into the back of his head, and he slumped onto the ground. LlamaFluff withdrew his knife from the back of havingfitz's head, and extended a hand to help almightybob up from the floor. "Our mission has been accomplished..."

---------------------

The next morning, the governor and Jake came bursting into the town hall. They broke in only to see almightybob, LlamaFluff, and Concerned standing together with huge grins on their faces. "We've got them." Concerned announced. "Including the bastard that killed Haylen." he quickly added.

Jake's grim expression didn't change. "I know the truth." he announced. "The FBI's found it out... I'll have to kill you all." he continued, raising his pistol. "Revenge will be sweet..."

The governor took out a pistol of his own, dispatching of Jake with a bullet to the back of the head. He put it away as the body slumped to the ground. "So it will." he declared, extending his hand for the Mafia Members to shake.

Netopalis,
Recruiting Mason
, killed Night 3.

Julienvonwolfe,
Vanilla Townie
, killed Night 3.

Mr.Suave,
Jailkeeper
, killed Night 3.

Dramonic,
Vanilla Townie
, endgamed.

havingfitz,
Serial Killer
, endgamed.

Almightybob,
Mafia Roleblocker
, LlamaFluff,
Mafia Goon
, and Concerned,
Mafia Goon,
win!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:58 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Role PMs:

Townie Role PM:

_____,

Looks like you got the short end of the stick. You are just a normal, run of the mill, townsperson. You actually have no idea what is going on around you, but that’s not going to stop you. You’ve never been shy, and you’ve never even considered on not voicing your opinion. And you’re not half bad with rope, either, so you don’t mind stringing up those who look like they might have more than just a day job…

Voting is your only weapon and ability, but don’t let that stop you from winning (which you can accomplish with the town; you do not have to be alive to meet this requirement).

[color=“blue“]
You are a Vanilla Townie, and you win when all threats to the town are eliminated or nothing can stop that from happening.
[/color]

Confirm in the topic.
Tracker Role PM:

______,

You’re an FBI Agent sent from the government in order to eradicate the Mafia threat. However, you are not allowed to reveal your identity; as a result, you can only use your higher than average intelligence and ability to talk in order to lead the town in the right direction. That is, until night comes. Then, under cover of darkness, you can track a perceived enemy and see if they’re responsible for the night’s murder(s).

Abilities:

Professional Stalker
- Every night, you may PM me the name of someone. I will tell you who if they targeted anyone.

[color=“blue“]
You are a Tracker, and you win when all threats to the town are eliminated or nothing can stop that from happening.
[/color]
Cult Leader Role PM:

______,

For the last time, it’s not a cult! It’s a group of intellectuals who meet everyday to talk about… stuff. And you just happen to wear black robes and make sacrifices against gods whose names are too horrible to say in a human tongue… Okay, so you’re a cult. But that doesn’t mean you’re BAD, the mafia’s attempt to take over your town has really hurt recruitment (in fact, you don’t have a single member left…). So, you’ve decided to be a good guy and help rebuild the town by recruiting new Cult members (What? You DO have to restore your cult to its former glory, after all) each night and discussing with them how to return the town’s control to… well, the town. For now, at least.

Abilities:

Persuasive
- You’re very persuasive; as long as you meet with them 1 on 1 for a night, you are confident in your ability to convince them to join the cult. However, all of your sacrificial tools that you carry on your person aren’t that much blunter than a half-melted stick of butter, so you doubt that you’ll be able to defend yourself if the person you’re trying to recruit isn’t very nice.

Underground Meeting
- Every night, you can talk with your recruited members (or if you don’t have any of those, with yourself) in the quick topic that can be found at the following link:

[color=“blue“]
You are a Cult Leader, and you win when all threats to the town are eliminated or nothing can stop that from happening.
[/color]

Paranoid Doctor Role PM:

______,

When you were a kid, you used to watch a lot of TV. And your favorite show, was, of course, House. As a result, you practically worship him; you even went as far to become a doctor in his honour. So, during the night, you may find one person who you believe will be targeted in the night, travel to their house, and save their life. Unfortunately, you are addicted to Vicodine like your hero; an act you aren’t proud of. But you take the Vicodine from your clinic, so, in order to make sure that no one sees your malpractice, you put your client under with the pain medicine you take, effectively preventing them from taking any action during the night.

Abilities:

Vicodine
- Each night, you may PM me the name of someone you wish to protect. That night, they will be roleblocked as well.

[color=“blue“]
You are a Paranoid Doctor, and you win when all threats to the town are eliminated or nothing can stop that from happening.
[/color]
Serial Killer Role PM:

______,

You’ve gone crazy. There’s just no denying it anymore. You were watching Silence of the Lambs, and you actually cried… that is, when Buffalo Bill was killed. Since it’s all out in the open now, you’ve decided to move from just slashing up your dolls and action figures; now, you’re going to take over the world, one bloody corpse at a time. Oh dear, you’re absolutely shuddering in excitement!!

Abilities:

Overeager
- You must kill every night. In order to make a night kill, PM me the name of someone who you don’t want to wake up.

[color=“red”]
You are a Serial Killer, and you win when your numbers equal everyone else’s.
[/color]
Mafia Goon Role PM:

______,

You’ve always been full of hate, even as a child. The looks of the townspeople, their incessant whining as they complain about the troubles of their job… you hate it all. So, you and your partners , XXXX and YYYY, have decided to take over the town. However, in order to do so, you need it to be completely empty, free of anyone else of anything. And considering there’s only ten people you need to kill to achieve this objective, you feel like this won’t be too hard. You win when all other factions are dead, and nothing can prevent the same.

Abilities:

Conscience
- What are those? Anyways, you can send me the PM of the person you to kill.

Insomnia
- There’s no rest for the wicked. So, while everyone else is sleeping, you might as well have a slumber party with your homicidal buddies at the quick topic found here:

[color=“red”]
You are a Mafia Goon, and you win when all other factions are dead and gone, or nothing can prevent the same.
[/color]
Mafia Roleblocker Role PM:

______,

You are the most ruthless, evil, murderous person you know. And that’s saying something, considering you’re part of a ruthless gang of killers. You’ve been recruited into this mission because of your expertise in sabotage: your tranquilizer gun can incapacitate your victims for an entire day. Your partners, XXXX and YYYY, will make the hit while you decide someone to put down for the night. Your goal is to completely empty the town, make it free of anyone or anything. And considering there’s only ten people you need to kill to achieve this objective, you feel like this won’t be too hard. You win when all other factions are dead, and nothing can prevent the same.

Abilities:

Conscience

Insomnia
- There’s no rest for the wicked. So, while everyone else is sleeping, you might as well have a slumber party with your homicidal buddies at the quick topic found here:

Tranquilizer Gun
- You have a gun with tranquilizing darts you can use to make sure people don’t use whatever abilities against you or your buddies. PM me the name of the person you wish to roleblock to activate.

Conscience

Insomnia

[color=“red”]
You are a Mafia Goon, and you win when the all other factions are dead and gone, or nothing can prevent the same.
[/color]
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:07 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

SUPERSECRET MOD NOTES: SK is NK immune.

Yupyup, I thought the scum did a really good job... The team of almightybob, Concerned, and LlamaFluff was dynamically amazing. They can post their scumchat if they want.

As a side note, sorry about the modding. It was a bit erratic at times, and votecounts weren't given that often during those final hours :P. It was a fun game to read, though, and thanks almightybob for the wonderful setup!
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Yay I was right that if we let fitz alone he would go and kill JVW for us.

@fitz/neto - Neither of you should have taken an action. Failed action was an auto-loss.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Nachomamma8 wrote:As a side note, sorry about the modding. It was a bit erratic at times, and votecounts weren't given that often during those final hours :P. It was a fun game to read, though, and thanks almightybob for the wonderful setup!
Only thing I could have suggested was to give me more time at night. I figured out that fitz was the SK after about 24 hours of replacing in and reading, but wasnt able to get that information to my partners. That was very frustrating to have information I was not sure that my partners knew and couldnt get it to them.
Co-host of The USL Show
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Post by havingfitz »

LlamaFluff wrote:Yay I was right that if we let fitz alone he would go and kill JVW for us.

@fitz/neto - Neither of you should have taken an action. Failed action was an auto-loss.
How exactly did you have me pegged as the SK? I had no choice for my night actions...I had to kill every night. I suspected the three scum were within the LlamaFluff, AMB, Dramonic, and JVW group. Almost switched to LF after the April Fool's revelation. Stayed with JVW because I was suspicious of him and implicating me in his demise would have been obvious WIFOM.

It would appear Mr Suave didn't jailkeep Neto last night and that Neto tried to recruit scum. If Suave had kept Neto alive would the game still have been over?

Neto was a great replacement, Dramonic not, and Suave was crap.

Good game scum.

fock.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:22 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

havingfitz wrote: It would appear Mr Suave didn't jailkeep Neto last night and that Neto tried to recruit scum. If Suave had kept Neto alive would the game still have been over?
Suave was roleblocked AND killed by the mafia.
Last edited by Nachomamma8 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

havingfitz wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:Yay I was right that if we let fitz alone he would go and kill JVW for us.

How exactly did you have me pegged as the SK? I had no choice for my night actions...I had to kill every night. I suspected the three scum were within the LlamaFluff, AMB, Dramonic, and JVW group. Almost switched to LF after the April Fool's revelation.
You were SK because scum apparently tried to kill you N1 for whatever reason. It failed so you had to be NK-immune.

Also if this gets ran again SK should not be compulsive.
Co-host of The USL Show
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:14 pm

Post by havingfitz »

@Nacho...I realized that option after I asked the question. Did Suave try to jailkeep Neto? Also...thanks for modding. It was fun being something other than town for once.
LlamaFluff wrote:You were SK because scum apparently tried to kill you N1 for whatever reason. It failed so you had to be NK-immune.

Also if this gets ran again SK should not be compulsive.
I assumed I had tried to kill the same target as scum after Haylen 'claimed' a PR.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:46 am

Post by Concerned »

Our gamble paid off exactly as we'd hoped yay :).
Here's our QT I hope AB and Llama don't mind:
http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/5JJ2pcANdZeL
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:49 am

Post by Concerned »

Oh and I'm guessing neto targeted me, we banked on that considering how sure he was of me being town.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:53 am

Post by Netopalis »

Correct, Concerned.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:29 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

Bah. As soon as I realised that vote I did, I knew I'd be in for it. And to think at one point I had llama, almightybob and concerned all down as anti-town :( Well played, scum
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:55 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

@havingfitz: Nope.
LlamaFluff wrote: Also if this gets ran again SK should not be compulsive.
Yeah, I'd have to agree with you there.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:51 am

Post by Concerned »

Oh and btw nacho, I love the flavour text, especially the end bit :D.
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by julienvonwolfe »

I knew something was up with the Sandman lynch! Bah.

Good game and well played, scum.
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:27 am

Post by almightybob »

Yay :D
Well played scumbuddies, a flawless win!
And no, I have no problems sharing the QT. I know as Town it's interesting reading what the scum were up to.

havingfitz wrote:How exactly did you have me pegged as the SK?
From my PoV, I realised you were the SK when Suave claimed. We had tried to kill you on N1, but it failed. We assumed that you were either protected by the JK, or that Concerned's kill attempt was blocked. When Suave revealed that neither of these had happened, I realised that you must be NK-immune, and that therefore you could only be the SK. You should have seen my face when I realised! It can best be summed up as :O
fitz wrote:If Suave had kept Neto alive would the game still have been over?
If Neto hadn't died (e.g. if he'd chosen not to use his recruit) then it would still have been 3 scum vs 3 non-scum (fitz, Neto, dramonic). There's no way for the non-scum to win in that situation.

As you can see from the QT, we were working on the assumption that fitz was not compulsive. So if both fitz and Neto had done nothing at Night, it would have been 3 scum vs 4 non-scum the next Day.

Neto definitely should not have used his recruit. Aiming for 2 Town out of 6 players, with a mis-recruit resulting in the death of confirmed Town and possibly losing the game - not a gamble worth the risk IMO.

Anyway, cheers all, I enjoyed this one.
And of course, thanks to Nacho for modding :)
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by Civil Scum »

Wow, never a clue.

We sucked and blew
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by Civil Scum »

Although I was fairly certain that Dr. Cyanide was scum, just got sidetracked a little by shadowlurkers nonsense (even though he was right) haha.

Well played scum :(
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 83#2214783

Nom'd the mafia and the SK. I thought the scum in this team did great.

almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:11 pm

Post by almightybob »

:D
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Haylen »

Heh. I've got into the habit of breadcrumbing in different languages now. Yes, I was inactive, *shrugs* when I joined, I didn't foresee I might be made a scummies judge.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2010 11:36 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”