Mini 928 - Bloodlust Mafia Remix - Over!

Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:52 am

Post by Concerned »

/confirm
Working so I'll properly address the game when I get home.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:51 am

Post by Concerned »

Civil Scum wrote:? Concerned ?... hell I'm a little concerned you need to "properly address" the RVS.
In terms of actually reading the thread :P.
Anyhoo
VOTE : ConfidAnon
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Concerned »

The1fifi wrote:HI concerned =)
Greetings :), ironically when I saw your name I thought that it was good I'd have a scum-meta on someone, and then I remember you were actually town and I was just dead wrong... lol
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:45 pm

Post by Concerned »

Civil Scum wrote:
concerned wrote: In terms of actually reading the thread :P
So did you read the thread and then vote confid based on something (vote counts and such), a "meta" RV, or did you pick a name from the list? Did you use any methodology in deciding your vote?
I was more referring to mod material, i.e. what type of power roles we might expect, rules, possible set-ups for the scum etc, when I was referring to actually reading the thread.

My vote was pretty much random, I don't have a meta on anyone in this game apart from fifi and Haylen, the latter I haven't played with but I've read a couple games featuring her.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:01 am

Post by Concerned »

The1fifi wrote:Actually nope.

Unvote

Vote concerned
cause i have a meta on him
Yeah so when I hammer in the RvS, tunnel on a townie the entire game and finally hand the game to scum in lylo, you'll know I'm town :P. I would really you rather not use that game as a meta, I didn't exactly cover myself in glory...
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:53 pm

Post by Concerned »

VOTE : 1fifi

I'm in.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:27 am

Post by Concerned »

Vote: the1fifi

Two people question your attack on Julien, apply an once of pressure, one of them being the focus of your attack and you fold like wet tissue paper? Seems a little like you're very wary of attracting any suspicion at all. A little to eager to be out of the spotlight eh?
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Concerned »

Eh, my vote was on fifi already, well consider this my srsbsn vote.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Concerned »

The1fifi wrote:
Concerned wrote:Eh, my vote was on fifi already, well consider this my srsbsn vote.
Are you so eager in pushing for my mislynch that you even vote me twice?

A bit ironic that spotlight thing i see.

Unvote

Vote Concerned
How is it ironic in the slightest, I wasn't in the spotlight at the time?
Oh and nice OMGUS.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Concerned »

The1fifi wrote:So i am scummy for self voting, but concerned isn't for voting twice on me.
Considering my first vote was a reasonless RvS vote, made in the spirit of getting things moving and my second vote was actually based on something which I find scummy I don't see what your problem with this is.
The1fifi wrote:
Concerned wrote:
Vote: the1fifi

Two people question your attack on Julien, apply an once of pressure, one of them being the focus of your attack and you fold like wet tissue paper? Seems a little like you're very wary of attracting any suspicion at all.
A little to eager to be out of the spotlight eh?
Tell me how this is scummy please
To me scum-fifi would be worried that his current line of inquiry, was drawing attention to himself, so he quickly unvoted to avoid any more unwanted attention.
I'm not saying it's definite proof but combined with your somewhat erratic behavior it's certainly something.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:05 pm

Post by Concerned »

Dr.Cyanide wrote: Secondly, attack, defend- draw relative conclusions, mislynch. Everyone’s going to be jumping to conclusions D1. Maybe we should try something else.
I agree with civil that this is utter BS. I don't see why your original pattern; attack, defend - draw conclusions" has to result in a mislynch at all, conclusions need to be reached and opinions need to be formed if we're going to lynch correctly.

Why are you so certain it's a mislynch in this case, you know something we don't?

I have to wonder what exactly you wish to try when you say "Maybe we should try something else."

To me it sounds like a perfectly reasonable comment by civil scum which makes your latest post (post 125), seem completely over the top.
It's ironic that you tell him he's freaking out when you seem to completely overreact to his criticism.

I don't think he was misinterpreting what you said at all, and your hyper-defensiveness is more than a little suspicious.
I still think fifi is looking mighty scummy so for now:
FoS : Dr.Cyanide
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:48 am

Post by Concerned »

VOTE : Dr Cyanide

I agree with Civil completely, I'd add more to the case but whenever I feel like I have something to add Dr Cyanide says it. He's not even trying to defend himself anymore, trying to get the game back on to RVS tracks... wtf??

Fifi is still raising red flags though; continuing his wishy-washy and erratic behavior.
Haylen wrote:I think it's pretty funny that Julien find me scummy cause I'm acting the same way as I did as SK. You do realise that I've been informed of my meta recently and have completely switched my metas around in a what I call Operation Mind Fuck
I can't possibly see a good reason to switch your meta while it's in place, seems like a move designed solely to help you when you're scum (which statistically means you're lessening your chances of winning more games).

Also it seems like "switching" one's meta is a pretty silly thing to do, surely the better plan would be to eliminate scum meta altogether and just play like your town meta all the time.

The above quote just makes me think you're laying contingencies "I'm not acting like scum, I've switched my meta see!" and I'm not sure I buy it.

fos: Haylen, Fifi
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:53 am

Post by Concerned »

Meh might as well share my thoughts on the other two active players as well:

Dr Suave - No content, jokes around to replace content = anti-town.
Is he doing it because he's scum and doesn't have any desire to scum hunt or does he just play like this in general, hard to say considering I lack meta on him.

Julien - Seems to be trying, early town vibes is what I take away.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:41 pm

Post by Concerned »

Well the above isn't addressed at me but I will say that it mostly looks like rubbish.
DrCyanide wrote:Nice. You're basing your assumptions on Civils assumptions. It's the blind leading the blind.
You basically defend yourself by saying everything Civil has said is an assumption and I don't agree with it at all, he's made reasonable and logical comments on your posts.
So far, dr cyanide, your defens of fifi amounts to: "Early cases are never right and never hit scum...it's ALWAYS a later one, the third or fourth..."
How is this an assumption? You did say this???
I hadn't even mentioned The1fifi. Assumption or misleading misinterpretation.
You didn't mention him but you obliquely pointed out how his wagon was most likely a bad one, it's like you're skirting around the point with a lil half-truth.

You're basically backtracking, your defense is based on the fact that civil misunderstood you or made assumption about what you meant. You're not saying "civil's case is bad" you're saying "civil 's case is only good under his interpretation". Since we only have your word that his interpretation is wrong I'm not convinced by this defense at all.
thefifi wrote: @Concerned : I am sort of annoyed for you seing red flags from me and town vibes from julien.
This is a rather odd comment to make. You've definitely come off as more scummy than Julien at this point, at least from my perspective.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:47 pm

Post by Concerned »

Also some people might as well replace out of this game as they've posted close to zero content, specifically MrSandman and bv310 but there are other offenders as well.

I'm tempted to lynch some lurkers purely because of how anti-town it is, the amount of lurkers in this game makes it so easy for scum to hide in lurker mode.
Stop being so damned anti-town, it's just frustrating.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:56 am

Post by Concerned »

Dr.Cyanide wrote:I'm an idiot.

Sorry Civil, I took your attacks as over-compensating scum, when I should have realized crazy assed paraniod town (hopefully.)

Vote: Concerned.
(yeah, you should be)

Half the point of being a nutcase was to see who would attack the shit out of it. Terrible scum-hunting technique, I know. I'm new, sue me.

Or could that be a double-play?
Nice OMGUS, when the attack on your first pursuer fails you immediately switch to the second person to point out you're full of shit.

Also this "purposefully silly" behavior seems like an excuse, just a reason to backtrack, you've seen that we have caught you out and now you're making lame excuses.

I don't buy it scum.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:59 am

Post by Concerned »

The1fifi wrote: Concerned looks scummy to me all the times ... Like in the last game. You jump on wagons and cases like you are scum, just like last game.. if you are town, you shouldn't do it, you are always on a wagon or somebody's else case.. That sucks, cause i can't figure out your intentions. And as a town player, the should be blear as water.
What?
I jump on to cases of people I find to be scummy...
That's how you play mafia unless I've missed something pivotal over the last five months of playing.
I think cyanide is scum, I'd like to see him lynched, what exactly isn't clear about that?

I find this hugely ironic considering your own erratic behavior.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:07 am

Post by Concerned »

The fire on Cyanide has died a bit which is disappointing to me, I feel like he's worth more pressuring at the very least.
- Cyanide who's scum at this point?

Fifi, Haylen and Suave are all anti-town but I'm not sure it equates to scum at this point, it wouldn't surprise me if they were (especially fifi) but it could also just be how they play.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by Concerned »

If the cyanide wagon isn't happening my vote is for fifi, for me he's been the second scummiest at this point, and if he is town his erratic vote hoping isn't helping.

the1fifi

With Suave, I see more of someone who's fooling around than someone who's scummy, I'd say the odds of him being scum are the same odds that random.org would generate him a scum role at this point, in other words I find it difficult to justify saying he's
more
scummy, than average.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by Concerned »

My mistake
Vote : the1fifi
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:17 am

Post by Concerned »

Unvote

Not really worth lynching a claimed PR... Unless of course we get a counter claim.
I'm willing to jump on any of the following wagons in this order of preference:
Cyanide, Suave, Haylen, BV310 (I know he's getting replaced but we still have no information on the slot).
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:10 am

Post by Concerned »

havingfitz wrote: Not sure I would support a fifi lynch over a No Lynch unless someone else counterclaims cult leader.
I would support virtually any lynch over a no-lynch.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:52 pm

Post by Concerned »

OK with less than a day remaining and in light of fifi's claim there's very little doubt in my mind that Dr Cyanide is our best lynch, there might be a case for DrSuave and Haylen in terms of anti-town behavior but in terms of who's the scummiest at this point Dr Cyanide wins.
- His weak arguments.
- His overly-defensive reaction to civil's pressure.
- OMGUS's civil, then OMGUS me for good measure.
- Extremely weak defence (I still don't get why "you're making an assumption about what I meant", is a valid defense)
- Defending fifi in his madness.
- Acting like a nutcase to see who cotton's on? Yeah right, backtracking because you realize you've acted scummy is more like it.
- Asking fifi to recruit him is a small thing, but dodgy in my book, trying to get fifi-town to kill himself perhaps?

Therefore
VOTE : DR.CYANIDE

However I have my eye on Civil as a manipulative scum type with a couple of his last comments:
Civil wrote:vote: cyanide
Or you all are his scumbuddies
Civil wrote:Look, I'll lynch either Fifi or Cyanide. But only on the condition that the one we don't lynch is lynched tomorrow, no questions asked.
He's only being manipulative if Cyanide flips town of course so I shall have to see. I like his aggressive active style though so it would be a shame if I have to pursue this.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:53 pm

Post by Concerned »

Also I'm willing to policy lynch anyone who doesn't place a vote before deadline. So get it done. (You're excused if the hammer drops before you get a chance)
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:51 pm

Post by Concerned »

I'd hammer myself to avoid a no lynch, so I'll jump on the Darkstrike wagon later in the day if I really have to.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:52 am

Post by Concerned »

I have a bit of a problem in that the deadline where I'm from is at 11:30PM and it's a Friday night, so I'm not going to be in after about 8PM so can be people not leave this till the very last minute or I might not be around to switch wagons.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Concerned »

Darkstrike_11 wrote:Also, I'd liek to say that I totally believe in everything I'm saying. I really think a no lynch is the best idea. I'll still say the same after you guys lynch me. I won't change that view simply because everyone says its a bad idea.
No lynch is almost always a horrible idea, which is why despite not thinking you are a great lynch candidate I'm going to:
VOTE : DARKSTRIKE
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:31 am

Post by Concerned »

Don't have that much time, supposed to be working on a programming practical, but here are my thoughts at a glance.

I'm not arguing that Darkstrike's no lynch idea and subsequent vote along those lines is an scummy, however I'm not neccesarily sure his attitude warrants him being on L-2 so early into the today, in fact I feel he personally handled the d1 pressure in a vaguely townish way.

Fifi is either being an atrocious idiot, or he's scum, honestly there is very little pro-town reason not to reveal your confirmed townie.
You've claimed. There is no reason to be secretive any more, frankly I'm inclined to think you're scum and you're not sure what to do with the claim today.

Also why has the case on Cyanide been more or less dropped, he's still the most scummy player this game as far as I'm concerned.

The non-activety of the players near the deadline is highly annoying and it wouldn't surprise me if one or more of the scum lurked intentionally but considering it was such a large body of players, it's turned into a bit of a nulll tell in my view.

@Civil, what can I say, you seem townish. If you are scum you have massive balls for the way you've been playing.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:39 pm

Post by Concerned »

OK I'm back from a slightly busy patch in terms of real life stuff. Here are a couple of my thoughts:

I'd say there is a fairly high chance that fifi is the actual cult leader considering the evidence (no counter claim; the apparent lack of vig kills) however there are possible explanations for why fifi could be scum and his/her actions certainly seem scummy to me, even if the claim seems to check out. For now he's certainly not worth lynching but we'll see what happens in future days.

The darkstrike lynch was just silly, not only the self-hammer but just the speed at which it happened, and it concerns me a bit that suave is on L-2 so quickly. I'm not saying I don't find him suspicious because his posting this game has been atrociously anti-town at the very best, lets just be a little cautious and use the time we have.

I'm not sure I'm convinced by Cyanide's replacement either, he's made a lot of noise but nothing that has made all that much sense in my opinion. I certainly think it's a terrible idea to put anyone at L-1 at this point, negligence has seen people lynched just as often as scum in my book, not to mention I'm not quite seeing the case on sandman either, he hasn't said much but nothing jumps out as particularly scummy, and considering the extremely quick day 2 lynch the fact that he had very little to say is somewhat understandable. I like the way you're trying to get the game going but nonetheless IGMEOY.

@Suave, Is wanting a no-lynch something you are willing to policy lynch someone for? Do you feel you would have changed your vote if you had gotten a post in before darkstrike was hammered?

Who's scum? You can't avoid this question after 16 pages of content.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:57 pm

Post by Concerned »

I'm not counterclaiming.

Not much to add at this point, want to see how the current claim pans out first.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:13 pm

Post by Concerned »

Sorry about the extreme lack of activity. I'm around but extremely busy irl, thing is I break for vacation this coming Thursday.

I'll definitely get a post in tomorrow but I indeed to be a lot more active in future, basically this is a "I'm here, and I'll post tomorrow." type of thing.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:00 pm

Post by Concerned »

Vanilla Townie
here, which means there are four scum within this list:
almightybob
Havingfitz
Mr.Sandman
LLamaFluff
julienvonwolfe
TeWuicah

To be honest when I look at this list I really have to doubt my scum hunting ability, I just can't see 4 scum in this list, but all evidence suggest there has to be.

My biggest suspect on day 1 was Cyanide and I'm not really convinced anything Llama has said today has changed my mind, I think if the slot is scum Llama is certainly less obvious about it but that doesn't necessarily prove anything.

He pushed the mass claim pretty hard, and considering how it's narrowed down the suspect list I can't fault him for it but I don't necessarily think it's much of a town tell.

My next strongest suspect is probably sandman, mostly because of sort of "follow-the-leader" attitude of day 1, but I don't really see LLama and sandman being scum together so I'm struggling a bit at this point.

I'm leaning town with Julien, almightybob and Fits, but considering at least one of those players has to be scum of some description I've clearly mis-read
someone
along the way.

I don't have much of a read on the Confidanon/tew slot so I'd like to see a lot more content from the slot.

Otherwise I really need to do a reread when I have the time, expect more substantial contributions from me when term ends on Thursday, lifes still rather busy.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:08 am

Post by Concerned »

Hey guys I'm now around and on vac, finding this game extremely difficult, I know I should see 4 scum in six possible players and I'm just not seeing it. I Think I might be struggling because this is my first game away from newbies and the scum level is clearly slightly better.

A lot of people are making sense but some of my town reads are clearly wrong. I Think I need to rethink exactly how I perceive town and scummy players in mini games, that said as things stand my views haven't changed drastically over the past couple days, in that my two prime suspects are sandman and llama, sandman more so now based almost solely on his recent sk speculation of llama, to me mafia would always have the sk in the back of their minds whereas town's main priority is to lycnh scum in general. I really don't buy this:
I think you're SK because I actually happen to agree with your views on two I think are mafia - jvw and concerned. However, the way cyanide was playing was nothing but anti-town, and your whole case against me was built on using things out of context to cast me in a bad light. This, added to the fact that I can't seem to see any links between you and any of the other players - no slight defenses of you and no real defenses of anyone from you.
This is a poor excuse to me, sandman-scum is just giving himself an excuse to jump on a jvw or myself wagon while still keeping his options open for jumping on a llama wagon.

To me this is what he is thinking: "I can't say there is a link between llama and the other two because none exists, but I need to keep my options open to lynch any of them if the wagons are going that way."
Hopefully I'm making sense, I'm having a little trouble articulating what I mean here, but I think it's understandable. Obviously if sandman is scum, then llama could very well be the sk, considering sandman-scum's sk suspect list would be a hell of a lot shorter than a townie it's quite conceivable he's managed to work out who it is.
This also fits in with how scummy Cyanide acted on day 1.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:29 am

Post by Concerned »

Ok well I think we've pretty much got as much pre-lynch information as we can get and I think sandman's a very good lynch anyway for reasons which I have brought up, therefore:

VOTE : MR.SANDMAN
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Concerned »

At least tell us if you're scum or not now that you're hammered, the suspense is killing me -.-.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:46 am

Post by Concerned »

Our gamble paid off exactly as we'd hoped yay :).
Here's our QT I hope AB and Llama don't mind:
http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/5JJ2pcANdZeL
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:49 am

Post by Concerned »

Oh and I'm guessing neto targeted me, we banked on that considering how sure he was of me being town.
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:51 am

Post by Concerned »

Oh and btw nacho, I love the flavour text, especially the end bit :D.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”