Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 4:51 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

VP Baltar Post 43 wrote:Wouldn't the DGB roleblock be negated from the kill? I knew someone else besides me had to be saving posts, but I find it strange that Sotty would be blocked if DGB was killed.
No. Roleblocks go though
before
kills in the order of night actions. So if DGB had picked the last scum to roleblock she would have saved her life. Instead she blocked me and she died anyway.

You still haven't explained why your posts weren't saved last night.
VP Baltar Post 43 wrote:
Vote Forbidden
btw.
Errr... Why?
forbiddanlight Post 44 wrote:
yeah forb i did my best to indicate to you that i was the one responsible for the treats you were getting without being completely blatant. fortunately the amnesia thing lends itself to targeted breadcrumbing, because scum can never go back and look for the breadcrumbs.
Yeah, I figured it was that. Good play as I picked up on it. I'm amazed I didn't out you to be honest (since I sometimes make such stupid mistakes)
After you received your one shot watch on night one, I thought you were a thief that stole from rofl with the way the two of you interacted over that whole thing. So yeah, the inventor and forb being rofl's target makes sense to me. I believe both claims.
SlySly Post 45 wrote:3. VP is being pressured hard by a few people now, but I have protected him twice and no one has attempted to kill him. I find that a little strange with all the love DGB received in this game. Maybe there is a slight DGB fear factor amongst the scum.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by this point. No one trying to kill VP fits if he is scum. As for the rest of your points, I really really doubt that we have a 4 man scum team
with
an SK. Forb and rofl can't be scum together. I agree that Farside hasn't done much but what she has done hasn't been that scummy. Basically I'm of the opinion that if she was scum she would have more interest in the game. Yeah, yeah I know WIFOM and all that, still the discrepancies in VP's claim are clear. To me at least.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 5:40 pm

Post by SlySly »

roflcopter wrote: using role flavor as a reason to suspect someone = bad idea. mafia fakeclaims are called
fake
claims for a reason.
I was merely stating things as I see them. I wasn't necessarily saying I found you scummy because your role is scummy by nature. My entire post was a process of elimination leading up to my vote when you take it as a whole.
roflcopter wrote: forb is more confirmed because as scum she would not have revealed results confirming sotty as town
Because of my belief in the claims, I think forb is town. Because I think forb is town, I think you are town. 4 scum are unlikely in this game with a SK, but the actions you gave forbiddan, as scum she would now have a perfect way to appear town and could falsely 'confirm' a scum buddy. I don't believe that is the case though.
roflcopter wrote: i'm not sure what you're getting on about with dgb fear, but the fact that your protected him is not a valid reason to not suspect him. ... so you protecting him is worth jack shit in terms of his alignment.
DGB fear = scum scared DGB, due to her extensive experience and over abundant self image, will expose them and everyone will believe it, leading to scum lynch.

I was pretty much saying that my protection didn't clear VP. He could be scum. That would explain him not being targeted by scum while under my protection. I do find his vote on forbiddan strange, as he hinted at the possibility of her being town in the post prior to his vote.
roflcopter wrote: and there's a lot more going for a baltar lynch right now.
Convince me. The ying and the yang angle of the post saving is a little bit of "out guess the mod" wifom, IMO.

---------------------------------------------
sotty wrote: I agree that Farside hasn't done much but what she has done hasn't been that scummy.
forbiddan, rofl, sotty (all cleared in my mind by forbiddan and rofl's claims)
VP (I think he is town)
SlySly(duh, I am town)

Farside is the only one left.

Not that her scumminess matters to me since I have eliminated everyone else, she has tried to throw me under the bus a few times in this game (once heavily because of raj's claim clearing him in my mind because of something in his claim matching something in my PM) and she has lurked. I know these aren't huge scum tells, but there is no one else left to vote for, and that makes these small tells start to make more sense.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 9:06 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i'll convince you that vp baltar is a better lynch than farside when i wake up tomorrow

i don't think it really makes a difference, we have one absolutely confirmed player and three very nearly confirmed players, so at this point we should be able to process of elimination our way to victory.

on top of that we have a protective role and someone will be granted watching powers again tonight, so thats two ways for the scum to get boned on their kill.

in case we lynch wrong today sly should be protecting sotty, i'll give sotty watcher powers, and sotty can choose one of {forb, sly, rofl} to watch without announcing beforehand who it will be to make the night a minefield for the scum to traverse.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Forb vote was an accident. I was borrowing internet and was in a hurry before I lost it. I meant to
Unvote Vote:farside
by process of elimination.

That being said, I was thinking about forbidden's stance in this game. If scum, it wouldn't really matter if she confirmed Sotty as town because she would only need two mislynches to win (myself and farside, potentially). Confirming Sotty would give her enough townie points to make it through relatively unquestioned.

@Sotty, I did say why I had no posts saved last night. Before you even claimed. It's part of my role, they don't get saved every night necessarily.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2009 8:24 am

Post by SlySly »

VP Baltar wrote: Forb vote was an accident. I was borrowing internet and was in a hurry before I lost it. I meant to
Unvote Vote:farside
by process of elimination.
lol, I did the same thing. I just caught it in preview.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2009 6:39 pm

Post by roflcopter »

uh...........i'm drunk
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2009 6:39 pm

Post by roflcopter »

vote for blatar let send the gmae
soi soi soi

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2009 6:47 pm

Post by SlySly »

roflcopter wrote:i'll convince you that vp baltar is a better lynch than farside when i wake up tomorrow
roflcopter wrote:uh...........i'm drunk
roflcopter wrote:vote for blatar let send the gmae
sorry, I'm not convinced. intriguing evidence you've put forth, though.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2009 6:49 pm

Post by roflcopter »

ik now the evidence is phenomenla just do it
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2009 6:50 pm

Post by roflcopter »

seriously though the scum is either vp baltar or farside, so lynching baltar is at worst putting offf a win by one day cause if its not baltar we just follow the plan i put forth for nightactiins and lynch farside tomrrow
soi soi soi

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2009 6:58 pm

Post by SlySly »

roflcopter wrote:seriously though the scum is either vp baltar or farside, so lynching baltar is at worst putting offf a win by one day cause if its not baltar we just follow the plan i put forth for nightactiins and lynch farside tomrrow
Well, with that logic, you should just switch your vote to farside and we can worry about VP tomorrow. At least VP is participating. LAL.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2009 7:07 pm

Post by roflcopter »

nah vps a bettter lymnch seriously
soi soi soi

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2009 7:17 pm

Post by SlySly »

roflcopter wrote:nah vps a bettter lymnch seriously
Your continuous refusal to present a case against VP makes the possibility grow of you being some form of specialized scum that can grant town powers. Your claimed role IS scummy by nature.

--------------------------------------

@farside

You claimed vanilla. Any flavor in your PM in regards to your role; i.e. role title?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2009 5:40 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Seriously though rofl, consider my play in this game compared to farside's. Which has been more town like? I'm 99% sure she is the last scum. Start thinking beyond your gut because it hasn't been very effective this game it seems.
YOUR AD HERE

Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 3:47 am

Post by Sotty7 »

It's not gut, your claim doesn't add up VP.

You are 99% sure the last scum is Farside. What if your wrong, who else do you think is scum?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 4:59 am

Post by VP Baltar »

My next guess would be that forbidden has been playing the town for sometime via rofl's injections. By semi confirming SlySly early and you now she is pretty much considered "confirmed" town, but there is really nothing other than the WIFOM that scum wouldn't confirm town that is making people believe she is who she says she is.
YOUR AD HERE

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 6:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Here is what I can tell you about my role without quoting directly.

I'm Amnesia Townie. Hit on the head and so I forget everything including where the bathroom is. No special anything. Win with town
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 6:21 am

Post by farside22 »

I really don't see VP as scum this game. So sotty's claim and his coinside but I'm not going to out guess the mod and believe one is scum and one is town or if both is town. That's just not a good idea.
Since everyone has claimed at this point and you feel I'm the best lynch then by all means lynch me. I've been playing terrible but I'm not scum
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 6:56 am

Post by roflcopter »

why don't you think vp is scum, farside

who do you think is scum

if you're town you need to try to find scum, not give up and offer yourself up for lynch and leave us in lylo tomorrow.
soi soi soi

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 8:05 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Crazy bottom of page vote count
:

VP Baltar (2) - sotty rofl
farside (2) - Sly, VP
sotty (1) - farside

Not voting:
forbiddanlight

With 6 alive, 4 to lynch!
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 9:41 am

Post by roflcopter »

the biggest reason why i am a proponent of lynching baltar today is his attempts to keep as many people unconfirmed as possible. in particular the questioning of the "roleblocked=not scum" conclusion on sotty is extremely scummy.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 9:42 am

Post by roflcopter »

keep in mind that at endgame confirmed townies are literally the worst thing that can happen to scum
soi soi soi

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 10:41 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Are you referring to when I was asking about which night action takes precedence? That was an honest question. This is the first time I've ever been in a game where it could matter, so I wanted someone to clarify. It's not like I continued to argue about it after you stated which was would count first.
rofl wrote:keep in mind that at endgame confirmed townies are literally the worst thing that can happen to scum
Not if that townie is cleared along with them.

I don't know what to make of farside's last post. It's always a tough read for me when townie's take on that fatalist tinge. I would also like to hear who she thinks is scum.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 11:06 am

Post by VP Baltar »

forbidden wrote:
SlySly wrote:
2. forbidden is less confirmed knowing that her claimed powers were the results of injections from rofl.

Possibly. But if rofl is scum, odds are I'm town. Secondly, if rofl WAS scum, why didn't he shoot up his two buddies? I'm assuming 3 scum, because 4 mafia and an SK is...excessive.
I just noticed this as I was rereading. forbidden answers this point as if it were proposing rofl to be scum, which it clearly was not. It was talking about her being less confirmed as town because of her powers.
YOUR AD HERE

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2009 11:24 am

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:why don't you think vp is scum, farside

who do you think is scum

if you're town you need to try to find scum, not give up and offer yourself up for lynch and leave us in lylo tomorrow.
I want to say what I think but I need to read something because I'm just going off of feeling right now and not what is going on in the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”