SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by SlySly »

Well, too bad DGB chose to be so anti-town during lots of this game or I would have tried to protect her. I am an Orderly. I have 50/50 chance of protecting my night target. If my protection fails, I die. I protected VP on N1 and N3 and I protected Wall-E on N2.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by SlySly »

farside next, please.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Fri May 01, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by SlySly »

1. rofl's role is scummy by nature; using townies as guinea pigs.
2. forbidden is less confirmed knowing that her claimed powers were the results of injections from rofl.
3. VP is being pressured hard by a few people now, but I have protected him twice and no one has attempted to kill him. I find that a little strange with all the love DGB received in this game. Maybe there is a slight DGB fear factor amongst the scum.
4. farside has contributed nothing to this game.

If there weren't so many scum dead already, I would be almost certain that rofl and forbidden are a scum team. Since there are so many scum dead, their claims become more believable.

VP has seemed town to me the entire game.

forbidden's results lead me to believe Sotty is town.

vote:farside
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Fri May 01, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote: Well, let's see, I would think that's pretty up there on the "wow, that was obvious" list
Well, let's see, I doubt anyone will have to ask me why I'm voting for farside.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Fri May 01, 2009 5:40 pm

Post by SlySly »

roflcopter wrote: using role flavor as a reason to suspect someone = bad idea. mafia fakeclaims are called
fake
claims for a reason.
I was merely stating things as I see them. I wasn't necessarily saying I found you scummy because your role is scummy by nature. My entire post was a process of elimination leading up to my vote when you take it as a whole.
roflcopter wrote: forb is more confirmed because as scum she would not have revealed results confirming sotty as town
Because of my belief in the claims, I think forb is town. Because I think forb is town, I think you are town. 4 scum are unlikely in this game with a SK, but the actions you gave forbiddan, as scum she would now have a perfect way to appear town and could falsely 'confirm' a scum buddy. I don't believe that is the case though.
roflcopter wrote: i'm not sure what you're getting on about with dgb fear, but the fact that your protected him is not a valid reason to not suspect him. ... so you protecting him is worth jack shit in terms of his alignment.
DGB fear = scum scared DGB, due to her extensive experience and over abundant self image, will expose them and everyone will believe it, leading to scum lynch.

I was pretty much saying that my protection didn't clear VP. He could be scum. That would explain him not being targeted by scum while under my protection. I do find his vote on forbiddan strange, as he hinted at the possibility of her being town in the post prior to his vote.
roflcopter wrote: and there's a lot more going for a baltar lynch right now.
Convince me. The ying and the yang angle of the post saving is a little bit of "out guess the mod" wifom, IMO.

---------------------------------------------
sotty wrote: I agree that Farside hasn't done much but what she has done hasn't been that scummy.
forbiddan, rofl, sotty (all cleared in my mind by forbiddan and rofl's claims)
VP (I think he is town)
SlySly(duh, I am town)

Farside is the only one left.

Not that her scumminess matters to me since I have eliminated everyone else, she has tried to throw me under the bus a few times in this game (once heavily because of raj's claim clearing him in my mind because of something in his claim matching something in my PM) and she has lurked. I know these aren't huge scum tells, but there is no one else left to vote for, and that makes these small tells start to make more sense.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Sat May 02, 2009 8:24 am

Post by SlySly »

VP Baltar wrote: Forb vote was an accident. I was borrowing internet and was in a hurry before I lost it. I meant to
Unvote Vote:farside
by process of elimination.
lol, I did the same thing. I just caught it in preview.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (isolation #6) » Sat May 02, 2009 6:47 pm

Post by SlySly »

roflcopter wrote:i'll convince you that vp baltar is a better lynch than farside when i wake up tomorrow
roflcopter wrote:uh...........i'm drunk
roflcopter wrote:vote for blatar let send the gmae
sorry, I'm not convinced. intriguing evidence you've put forth, though.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (isolation #7) » Sat May 02, 2009 6:58 pm

Post by SlySly »

roflcopter wrote:seriously though the scum is either vp baltar or farside, so lynching baltar is at worst putting offf a win by one day cause if its not baltar we just follow the plan i put forth for nightactiins and lynch farside tomrrow
Well, with that logic, you should just switch your vote to farside and we can worry about VP tomorrow. At least VP is participating. LAL.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (isolation #8) » Sat May 02, 2009 7:17 pm

Post by SlySly »

roflcopter wrote:nah vps a bettter lymnch seriously
Your continuous refusal to present a case against VP makes the possibility grow of you being some form of specialized scum that can grant town powers. Your claimed role IS scummy by nature.

--------------------------------------

@farside

You claimed vanilla. Any flavor in your PM in regards to your role; i.e. role title?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (isolation #9) » Mon May 04, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by SlySly »

VP Baltar wrote:
forbidden wrote:
SlySly wrote:
2. forbidden is less confirmed knowing that her claimed powers were the results of injections from rofl.

Possibly. But if rofl is scum, odds are I'm town. Secondly, if rofl WAS scum, why didn't he shoot up his two buddies? I'm assuming 3 scum, because 4 mafia and an SK is...excessive.
I just noticed this as I was rereading. forbidden answers this point as if it were proposing rofl to be scum, which it clearly was not. It was talking about her being less confirmed as town because of her powers.
Yep, the post meant forbiddan could be scum that was the beneficiary of powers which made her appear town.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (isolation #10) » Mon May 04, 2009 4:58 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote: So why point one saying rofl's role is scummy?
Because, by nature and taken literally, his role is scummy.

----------------------------
forbiddanlight wrote: I'm getting very strong memories of her play in IA and WOMAFIA.
Votes based on meta always seems like a case that says either, "I have nothing on you, but since you were scummy in other games, I'll put my vote on you." or "I am scum and I see a nice juicy town bandwagon forming that I can jump on."

------------------------------
rolf wrote: keep in mind that at endgame confirmed townies are literally the worst thing that can happen to scum
The worst thing that can happen to town at endgame is scum being presumed confirmed.

roflcopter wrote:the biggest reason why i am a proponent of lynching baltar today is his attempts to keep as many people unconfirmed as possible. in particular the questioning of the "roleblocked=not scum" conclusion on sotty is extremely scummy.
The longer this day goes, the less confirmed people are seeming to me.

roflcopter wrote: i've been giving my goodies to forb every night, and i've figured out which of them is watcher so i'll stick to that from here on out now that there's only one scum.
Why have you chosen to test your experiments exclusively on forb up until this point?

sotty wrote: Post 7: VP's post?
sotty wrote: Post 13: VP?
I think these 2 posts may have been saved by someone wanting to magnify my stupidity in hopes of making a case against me.

Just for the sake of argument, let's assume that VP and Sotty are both town and have post saving abilities. It would make sense for there to be a scum counterpart that might have a little of that ability as well.

We know forbiddan's claimed abilities were given to her by rolf. I think it is possible she may have another ability that she hasn't told us about; scum post saving.

sotty wrote: You still haven't explained why your posts weren't saved last night.
In his claim, he said he had a 50/50 shot at remembering posts.

-------------------------------

unvote

I think I need to do a bit more thinking.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (isolation #11) » Tue May 05, 2009 6:12 pm

Post by SlySly »

@ forbiddan

What exactly was your claim? I seem to have forgotten. It would be nice of you to refresh my memory so I can compare it with the rest of the claims.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #88 (isolation #12) » Wed May 06, 2009 4:32 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote: Are you saying we have three post savers then?
There are unexplained posts that somehow survived the nights, so I would say the likelihood of a 3rd post saver is greater than 0, assuming the post saving claims so far are truthful.
forbiddanlight wrote: Vanilla townie. What, you expect me to change it?
Honestly, I forgot and I was too lazy to take good notes. It's good to know that your story at least still matches VP's notes. Are you an Amnesia townie like farside or is your flavor different?
forbiddanlight wrote: And mostly because I have a really bad feeling about farside. ... There's a difference though. You are trying harder in that game, if it's the one I'm thinking of.
I have played with farside before, too, and this farside seems far different than the farside I remember playing with in the other game.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #13) » Wed May 06, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote:
There are unexplained posts that somehow survived the nights, so I would say the likelihood of a 3rd post saver is greater than 0, assuming the post saving claims so far are truthful.
Big assumption. Why can't it be farside?
It could be farside. It could be rolf or you, too. Since rolf already has a power giving power, I would think odds are higher that you are lying scum with a post saving power than it is that rolf has two powers. Since 2 out of the 3 unclaimed saved posts are seemingly saved in a manner to make me look like an idiot, I think the odds are higher that it is you that saved those posts than they are of farside making them. That seems more your style than hers.
forbiddanlight wrote: But, that means nothing. Ever read the second post I think it is? The VT role PM is in there.
I haven't read it since the game started. I will go back and give it a look. Your continued condescending rhetoric is once again noted.
forbiddanlight wrote:
I have played with farside before, too, and this farside seems far different than the farside I remember playing with in the other game.
Was she town or scum in that?
I don't recall. I don't even recall which game it was. I do however have some vague recollection of farside mentioning earlier in this game that she was scum in that game.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #14) » Thu May 07, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote: Please read all relevant posts to a game you are playing in the future.
I read it, I just didn't think to look back. It is obvious I am scum hunting and it is obvious you are something that rhymes with hunt.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (isolation #15) » Thu May 07, 2009 5:05 pm

Post by SlySly »

Sotty7 wrote: I highly doubt there is two town post savers let alone three total in game (2 town and one scum) VP's flavor fits as scum for me.
How do you explain the posts you didn't save then?

------------------------------------------
forbiddanlight wrote: except possibly blacklisted by the mod for very intentionally implying a word that offends her.
Respect for EK is the only reason it was a rhyme.

RESPECT vote count
:

VP Baltar (3) - sotty rofl, forbiddan
forbiddanlight (1) - farside

Not voting:
Sly
VP

With 6 alive, 4 to lynch!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #16) » Thu May 07, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote: Honestly, given Sotty's point, I'm leaning towards VP scum.

Unvote, Vote VP

It's entirely possible my meta of you is wrong.
Another convenient wagon jump.

vote:forbiddan
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (isolation #17) » Thu May 07, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote: Either a VT is lying, or VP is.
That lying VT = FL
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #18) » Thu May 07, 2009 6:20 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote: And you still are about as hypocritical as before.
I haven't supported lynching 2 townies like you have.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #19) » Fri May 08, 2009 4:18 am

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote: But, could you show me where you've supported lynching scum?
Day 1 I supported Chief lynch. I hammered the SK.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #20) » Fri May 08, 2009 11:15 am

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote: OF COURSE I'M MILDLY PISSED THAT SOMEONE CAN BE SUCH A PRICKTASTIC ASS LICKING JACKASS
If you truly don't like it, quit being a snippy, smartass biaaatch after every question I ask. Why belittle a townie with every possible chance you get?
Sotty7 wrote: I don't buy your 50/50 claim. I think it is too unlikely that you would win your 50/50 shot every night I wasn't roleblocked and then “lost” it the night I was blocked. I believe your role hinges on mine that you conduct the electroshock (not the paitent you claimed) and as a result you can insert memories into the game and even change what I think I remembered.
This is one serious reach, in my opinion.

There are posts that neither you or VP have claimed. How do you explain that? Why do you think it is so unlikely that you and VP happened to have chosen some of the same posts to save?

50/50. 2 out of 3 not that unlikely.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #21) » Fri May 08, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by SlySly »

Sotty7 wrote: They are VP's. That's my whole point. He has been lying about what posts he has saved to make himself look better.
How would the unclaimed posts make you or VP look good or bad? I don't see any reason for either of you two to lie about those posts one way or the other.

--------------------------------------------
roflcopter wrote: i will be able to give a better explanation of my thoughts after the weekend.
Seems as though I have heard an empty promise very similar to this earlier today.
roflcopter wrote: i really, really disagree with lynching forb and do not understand how she got three votes
Barring an unforeseen miracle, my vote is now locked in.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #22) » Fri May 08, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote: Examples? Because you brought it on yourself by belittling me first.
Oh, really?

First, should we soon be expecting you to post another appeal to emotion apology like we got from you during day 1?

Let's review today and see if your theory is true...

----------

EXAMPLE 1. Was I calling forbiddan a dumbass or was she calling me a dumbass and how did I belittle her to bring this on myself?
SlySly wrote: forbidden's results lead me to believe Sotty is town.
forbiddanlight wrote: Well, let's see, I would think that's pretty up there on the "wow, that was obvious" list
------------

EXAMPLE 2. Who's being a sarcastic ahole and how did I belitte Forbiddan?
SlySly wrote: @ forbiddan

What exactly was your claim? I seem to have forgotten. It would be nice of you to refresh my memory so I can compare it with the rest of the claims.
forbiddanlight wrote: Vanilla townie. What, you expect me to change it?
--------------
--------------

Who is hostile?
SlySly wrote: It is obvious I am scum hunting and it is obvious you are something that rhymes with hunt.
forbiddanlight wrote: OF COURSE I'M MILDLY PISSED THAT SOMEONE CAN BE SUCH A PRICKTASTIC ASS LICKING JACKASS
SlySly wrote: If you truly don't like it, quit being a snippy, smartass biaaatch after every question I ask. Why belittle a townie with every possible chance you get?
forbiddanlight wrote: I REALLY wish I could get you lynched for being a fucking prick, but whatever.
------------------------
forbiddanlight wrote: You wanna get in a pissing match over this, I will
The size of your balls somehow doesn't surprise me.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #23) » Fri May 08, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote: Either way, you ARE effectively a townie given my view. There is an off chance you are scum, and I REALLY wish I could get you lynched for being a fucking prick, but whatever.
forbiddanlight wrote: (yes, I'd unclear SlySly is VP flips town. He's not COMPLETELY confirmed)
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! The straw that breaks my back is me supporting yet another townie.

Squirm on, scum-ess!

---------------------------------

The game will end with one more vote on Forbiddan.

If by miracle it didn't. I would put my protection on Sotty expecting rofl to feed Sotty some watcher juice.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (isolation #24) » Fri May 08, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by SlySly »

@ Sotty

Take a look at the unclaimed posts that survived. Now, take a look at how forbiddan communicates with me. Now, ask yourself who would be the most likely player to have quoted those specific posts?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (isolation #25) » Fri May 08, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote: SKs honestly don't count for track record.
Sly's track record...
Day 1: didn't support the mislynch, had vote on now confirmed scum Chief for majority of day
Day 2: didn't support the mislynch
Day 3: hammered the SK

Forbiddan's track record...
Day 1: supported the lynching of a townie
Day 2: supported the lynching of a townie
Day 3: supported the lynching of SK
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (isolation #26) » Fri May 08, 2009 5:39 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote: Actually, you were belittling here. Trivializing my claim
No, actually, I thought you had claimed in Day 2. I checked my notes and didn't see anything there, so I asked an honest, non-belittling question. After I made that post and was responding to something else, I found that you had actually made your claim today. By then, you had already responded with scummy, over-defensive negativity and attacked VP for kindly answering the question I had posed to you.

--------------------
forbiddanlight wrote: I don't apologize to fucktarded, RUDE, asspricks
down, butch...good boy!

--------------------
Sotty7 wrote: I find it hard to believe that someone that has been playing almost six months doesn't know the order of night actions. I just feel like you were trying to see if I was a lynchable candidate with that line of questioning. Although, slysly did ask if a town roleblocker could block town roles, so I could be off with this point.
Well, I have been playing here a lot longer than 6 months and I am still learning this game. I have not been in every situation, nor have I been in a game with every possible role. There are many aspects of this game I don't know yet and I ask and learn as I play games here. I have read the wiki, but I don't have it memorized and don't instantly recall every syllable I've read there like some players. Before this game, I didn't know the order of night actions that have been clarified for me in this game and I am sure I will forget them in the future and refer back to this game for clarification then.

VP stated early in this game something along the lines that he was new to the site though had played a fair amount of mafia elsewhere. Since then, he has asked many things that set off your scumdar that seemed to me to be questions for clarification about the specifics of the rules on this site.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (isolation #27) » Fri May 08, 2009 6:35 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote:

I don't recall DGB saying she targetted sotty.

I'm just a vanilla townie. The most despised and lynchable role in this game.
She didn't say it. She died before she could. Because I got another one shot watch. And I think I know why.
Just for clarification, who was your target?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (isolation #28) » Sat May 09, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote: You have not obtained anywhere NEAR the right to refer to me that way, and you WILL not in the future. Do not assume there is nothing I can do about it, because I will find a way to.
I'll say whatever the f#@k I want. Do not assume your threats instill any fear in me; they don't. If you can't handle the heat, YOU need to stay out of the kitchen.
forbiddanlight wrote: Well, if you were reading, you'd know it was Sotty.
Please quote the post where you stated specifically, not implied, that your target was Sotty.

After you fail to be able to do that, I would like to know if anyone other than DGB paid Sotty a visit during the night.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (isolation #29) » Sat May 09, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote:Oh, and they aren't threats. They are promises. I do have enough of a fanclub outside of MS to make your life a living hell with a little effort ^-^.
You are a very pathetic human being.

If you are going to attempt to cause grief in someone's real life just because you can't handle being called something that you obviously are, you need to seek treatment. I'll save this forum and pass it on to a few different people in case ANYTHING out of the ordinary takes place in my real life and this needs to be shared with the authorities.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (isolation #30) » Sat May 09, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by SlySly »

Forbiddan, just go seek some help.

Sotty or rofl, please lynch forbiddan so she doesn't have a heart attack or a ruptured aneurysm.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (isolation #31) » Sun May 10, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by SlySly »

roflcopter wrote: if you want to see anyone other than vp lynched today, you can switch your votes to farside. forb is town.
If my vote were to move now, which it won't, it would move to you. Either you are scum that gave forb powers or forb is scum that received your powers.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (isolation #32) » Sun May 10, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote:

If my vote were to move now, which it won't, it would move to you. Either you are scum that gave forb powers or forb is scum that received your powers.
Way to tunnel, likely incorrectly. I know at least half your options are completely off base.
F#@k off, butch.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (isolation #33) » Sun May 10, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote: may I ask what your cases are?
It is obvious.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (isolation #34) » Sun May 10, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote: let us point out the fact that I've actually been RIGHT when I said the answers to your questions were obvious.
No, actually you were wrong.
forbiddanlight wrote:
Sly wrote: After you fail to be able to do that, I would like to know if anyone other than DGB paid Sotty a visit during the night.
Also very obvious. No
Quote the post where you stated no one else visited Sotty. You didn't, not obvious.
forbiddanlight wrote:
Sly wrote: Just for clarification, who was your target?
Well, if you were reading, you'd know it was Sotty.
Not obvious, you could have targetted DGB.

forbiddanlight wrote: Not planning to help the town then.
Your track record of killing townies is better than your track record of helping townies in this game.

-----------------------------

If this were a regular game, I would ask to be replaced. Since it isn't, I will play it out. Don't worry if I see forbutchan in the list of players of a game I am interested in playing, I will not join.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (isolation #35) » Sun May 10, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by SlySly »

roflcopter wrote: there is zero scum motivation for forb to actually reveal her watch result confirming sotty as town.
Why not? She is the only scum left, confirming Sotty made her look town to you. It's not like she could confirm herself.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (isolation #36) » Sun May 10, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote: Could you please read through your notes and today withOUT predetermining me as scum? At least once? It'd be a very townie thing to do.
When this day started, I thought farside was scum. Farside has done enough today to make me think she is town.
SlySly wrote: If there weren't so many scum dead already, I would be almost certain that rofl and forbidden are a scum team. Since there are so many scum dead, their claims become more believable.
Either you or rofl are scum.

I have been asking rofl for a case against VP all day, he has not produced one. He has twice promised to, though. If not for the warm fuzziness you have given me today, I'd most likely be voting rofl at this point. But the feelgood vibes coming off of you today has made me think, rofl actually has a power that can be helpful to the town. With your VT claim, you are nothing without the power that rofl has been giving you. I think it is very likely that you are scum that has been given, by rofl, the opportunity to appear town and I think you have attempted to make the most of that opportunity.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (isolation #37) » Sun May 10, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by SlySly »

Sotty7 wrote: The thing is slysly... She's right. You aren't totally cleared right now, you could be a mafia roleblocker.
I have never disputed that this possibility exists just like forbiddan never disputed that it is possible she is scum that saved the unexplained posts. Like it or not, the possibility exists.

I would hope if you truly believed I was a mafia RB, you would vote for my lynch. You didn't, so honestly, I don't think you bought that line of BS.

-----------------------------------

We'll see a flip soon. I'm not sure where I will place my protection now when VP flips town.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (isolation #38) » Sun May 10, 2009 4:41 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote:I'm not completely guiltless myself. I don't think Sly is the only one that should be demonized. Honestly, we both were horrible to each other. I don't regret it, but I don't think it fair to single him out.
We went at it pretty hard in Day 1. When I realized the true essence of situation, I backed off completely.

You kept being snippy throughout the game in response to my statements and questions which resulted in us going at each other even harder in Day 3.

Props to you seeing that you are at least willing to step up and take your share of the blame when you see the wagon of others rallying around someone that you are just as guilty as. Not a huge surprise as you have suggested earlier during these exchanges that you were playing your part in the problem too.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (isolation #39) » Sun May 10, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote: Why should I bother disputing a possiblity that is essentially indisputable?
ditto
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (isolation #40) » Sun May 10, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote: I'm always snippy. It's mafia. I still say you escalated it too far.
C'mon. I said rhymes with hunt and look how you responded.

How did we find out about EK's dislike for a certain word anyway? Didn't someone else refer to you as that earlier in the game? Or were they referring to DGB? I can't remember but I think they were referring to you. If the post was still there, I would go back and look. Nice how that person is trying to take the high road now.
forbiddanlight wrote: I'm not a complete bitch, yanno.
I'm beginning to see there is truth to that.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #41) » Sun May 10, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by SlySly »

Sotty7 wrote: The only thing that seems to be against that line of thought is the actions of night one. slysly targeting VP and FL watching... So yeah. I'm not sure what to think right now.
Well, if she was watching VP, which I do believe, I think it is safe to say that in addition to seeing me visit VP in the night, she would have seen if VP had targeted anyone for a kill. I don't recall her saying any such thing.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (isolation #42) » Sun May 10, 2009 5:20 pm

Post by SlySly »

Sotty7 wrote: If rofl was scum why wouldn't he give the powers to his buddies?
Maybe his role has to target town.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #43) » Mon May 11, 2009 11:39 am

Post by SlySly »

@ EK

I love this setup. I would like to see it become a regular game type that is available.

----------------------------
roflcopter wrote:see that sly, just listen to me and all will be well
Wall-E deserves more credit for this town win than you do. When you get through patting yourself on the back, keep in mind, there is a good chance that town would have lost if we had lynched Wall-E when you first wanted to. Next time you want someone to support your lynch candidate, present a case instead of just promising one and failing to ever deliver it. I was open to hearing an actual case on VP, you just weren't open to presenting one. Don't forget, you were 2 for 4 lynching townies and 1 for 4 in lynching scum in this game. Your play in this game was not pro-town.

If you don't want to play with me again, fine, just don't join if my name is in the list. I will not avoid games you are in, if it is a game I want to play. Same goes to Sotty.

---------------------------

raj is not off base about the elitism of some players around here not helping the town cause. Some players around here need to remember that this is a public forum and not everyone has the wiki memorized and questions about the game during the game aren't just something to piss on and criticize. Some people are actually asking a question to learn something.

In one of my noob games, I was chastised brutally, by an IC no less (TSQ), for monitoring his postings in other games and coming to the conclusion he was scum in that game due to avoiding the one we were playing in while posting frequently in others. I got a big chuckle that some of the 'in-crowd, veteran' players in this game leaned heavily on that crutch in this game trying to get Wall-E lynched.

Vets of MS remember this, not all scum tells are really scum tells when you are playing with people who don't know the rules like the backs of their hand.

---------------------

To the mod and players other than forb:

I apologize if I played a part in making this game less than enjoyable for you. That was not my intention.

---------------------

@ Forb:

Being snippy to an antagonizer is like pouring gas on an open flame. Don't dish it out if you can't handle the response. I could have said the same things to DGB and she would have responded much better cause she can dish it out and take it.

I feel we made some peace toward the end of the day.

However, if we ever end up in another game together, make no mistake, I will continue to respond to belittling. I am an antagonistic S.O.B. sometimes, and contrary to the belief of some, there is a place for it in this game. My play style has caught scum off guard before, resulting in their demise.

I was ready to lynch farside and was open to hearing a case on VP. Unfortunately, you chose to continue the snippiness and rofl chose to never present a case on VP. I was a townie that was scum hunting. It's too bad that you couldn't ever take my questions seriously and couldn't refrain from taking snippy shots at me with your responses. Had you done so, the unpleasant events of Day 3 wouldn't have transpired.

I truly have no hard feelings toward you, as I was just playing a game.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (isolation #44) » Mon May 11, 2009 3:32 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote: I can take it.
You are lying to yourself. You proved twice in this game that you can't.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (isolation #45) » Mon May 11, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote: Again, you took my spleen for me breaking one of your nails. That was just plain bullshit.
I barely even get started. Your fuse is very short and your breaking point is very low.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (isolation #46) » Mon May 11, 2009 4:09 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote: Not as often as you'd think. You possibly caught me at a bad time.
Well, I have decided to mod a game soon that will be a direct result of playing in this one.

Thick Skinned Mafia (no language restrictions)

Maybe you can come and play in that game and test the strength of your shell. I will just be saddened that I don't get to be a player in that game with you. I may just make in Amnesia style (maybe a bunch of stoners that forget everything everyday due to excessive inebriation) to honor the greatness of this game.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (isolation #47) » Mon May 11, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote: No, I probably wouldn't play it, for three reasons
1) I work too much to take on too many games
2) This ends up just being a game of "Let me prove myself to you". I no longer really have a need to do that. I did when I got caught up in things but out of it I have nothing to prove
3) I honestly think you are trying to bait me with this one and I just won't take it. Though this is arguably and extension of 2.
2 & 3 are your problem. Your self felt sense of entitlement makes you believe you are the center of everyone's thinking.

---------------------

1. It sounds like a fun game to me, so I am going to mod it.
2. I really don't give a flying f#@k if you play or not.
3. We are no longer discussing this game, I'm done.

I know you will follow up with the last word. That's how you roll.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (isolation #48) » Mon May 11, 2009 4:51 pm

Post by SlySly »

forbiddanlight wrote: That's my perception of the situation.
perception != reality
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (isolation #49) » Mon May 11, 2009 5:05 pm

Post by SlySly »

roflcopter wrote:slysly, did you really just say i did poorly for trying to lynch the person who turned out to be the sk on day one?
I did imply that you are trying to take far too much credit for the work that Wall-E did. While you were busy leading mislynches, Wall-E was killing scum.

You did poorly by being content with keeping your thoughts to yourself that may have helped co-townies see things clearer.

Day 1 - you didn't share your thoughts about your 'tell' on Wall-E because you didn't want him to know how you picked up on him. Not pro-town.

Final Day - you twice promised to reiterate your stance on VP for others clarification and never did. Not pro-town. The funny thing is that during twilight, you seemed to finally start wanting to actually help town. Maybe next time you could do it before twilight.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (isolation #50) » Tue May 12, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by SlySly »

farside22 wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:How did everyone end up hating each other?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I love you all!
I don't hate anyone. I just put the fighting on ignore. :lol:
I don't hate anyone either.

We love you too, EK! Don't stay gone too long if you are breaking after this game. :)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”