Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 747, beeboy wrote:
In post 736, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:And that implies it's bad? Or did you know it was bad and thought you could push shit reasoning to scum read me?
wut.
I literally said that post wasn't the reason you town read the slot. It doesn't make a difference if it was a good, bad or null reason at that point.
The thing is I'm pretty sure I never said I was town reading Maria before that.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 746, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@TheDEO: Aren't y'all on Yuri?
Yup. We're not being wagoned and I'm pressuring some things. I'm investigating. Yuri is my biggest scumread, but I'm still going to pressure what I see that feels off.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 679, beeboy wrote:
In post 674, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 672, beeboy wrote:
In post 587, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm null on Nero. I really liked his .
In post 646, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 644, Sondam wrote:I did sr uzi but then I went to sleep and forgot what the sr was for....eh
VOTE: Max

Btw Vecna I don't really see that but then again you were around with him longer what are the dif's you're seeing?
~Maria
Fake read like I thought.

I don't think your scum though.
I didn't like these.
Because?
-Nebby

453 was really far from anything alignment indicative even if he agreed with it. Fake read is a weird af accusation to make towards a town read.
He says in 453 Nero is null though. "Don't think you're scum" doesn't mean he thinks they're town. Could be sorting them
VOTE: beeboy
In post 684, Vecna wrote:
In post 678, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 395, Fro99er wrote:
In post 393, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Frog, we don't have enough time to figure out a system. Get back on Nons.
What is this BS? We have 7 real life days plus another 14 real life days while we're in lynch phase.
Actually we have 7 days max for resolution and 14 days total for lynching. If we take 6 days to resolve we only get 8 days to lynch. Day Phases are limited to 14 days regardless of how long we take to resolve
did this really have to be your second post?

Be more entertaining, please
wow not cool I thought you weren't a nerd
let me finish catching up, nerd
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 751, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 736, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:And that implies it's bad? Or did you know it was bad and thought you could push shit reasoning to scum read me?
wut.
I literally said that post wasn't the reason you town read the slot. It doesn't make a difference if it was a good, bad or null reason at that point.
You said you thought they weren't scum reading the slot in the exact post I quoted.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 753, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:He says in 453 Nero is null though. "Don't think you're scum" doesn't mean he thinks they're town. Could be sorting them
Saying you like a post does mean you think a post would be more likely to come from town (I think).

I mean he did say that he was town reading the slot. Also if you were sorting a slot you wouldn't think they aren't scum that is something you would be unsure about that.

This is a stupid discussion and I am not going to waste more posts with it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 754, beeboy wrote:
wut.
You said you thought they weren't scum reading the slot in the exact post I quoted.
What? Dude I'm hung up on the fact that you were thinking that was the reason I was town reading the Maria head and then assuming I think it's a bad reason.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 755, beeboy wrote:
In post 753, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:He says in 453 Nero is null though. "Don't think you're scum" doesn't mean he thinks they're town. Could be sorting them
Saying you like a post does mean you think a post would be more likely to come from town (I think).

I mean he did say that he was town reading the slot. Also if you were sorting a slot you wouldn't think they aren't scum that is something you would be unsure about that.

This is a stupid discussion and I am not going to waste more posts with it.
I never said I was town reading Nero.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 727, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 720, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I suggest nobody else tries to take the gardens from AnN unless you feel like you do very well hunting with neighborhoods. Doing so will possibly mess up your priority for future builds.
We want Mausolem not Gardens, but I really don't like this post.
It's like saying "Don't take Gardens from AnN, let them have it so we know who our NK is."

-Nebby

pedit: Cuz his new avi sucks.
But I guess I can add Elbrin in there. They did no harm in my book.
No, I'm just reminding people that they will lose priority if they attempt and fail to build a wonder. If a wonder comes up in the future that is imperative for town to get over scum (such as a vigilante or cop style wonder) it is important that there are enough town left that chose to not build so that town will have good priority relative to scum in order to give town a good chance at securing that wonder.

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

uggh gotta get ready for work I'll be back tonight

beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 756, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
wut.
What? Dude I'm hung up on the fact that you were thinking that was the reason I was town reading the Maria head and then assuming I think it's a bad reason.
I am just going to go to point A) and reexplain everything using an incredibly small amount of words since I apparently suck at explaining things.

is a bad post to like.

and isn't how town talk to town reads.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 760, beeboy wrote:
In post 756, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
wut.
I am just going to go to point A) and reexplain everything using an incredibly small amount of words since I apparently suck at explaining things.

is a bad post to like.

and isn't how town talk to town reads.
Yeah except I never said I was town reading her at all. I just don't think she's scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Gerry head has yet to post I think so she's completely null for me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you scumreading me Bee?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by beeboy »

No.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Creature is probably town
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My scumread on Creature is basically like several of his posts are this sort of confused "I don't know whats going on" and that just seems p fake to me. Though Titus' "Nero ignored the Max wagon" "He wasn't even a wagon when I voted Creature." "Welll...welll...you are ignoring it now!" Games with Titus would be a lot less frustrating if she'd just take being proven wrong in stride instead of trying to argue that she's right all the time.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 765, Spiffeh wrote:Creature is probably town
Why?

Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Akane and Nebby »

In post 734, ooba wrote:Just reached page 23.. I missed the resolution voting..

I would have gone Arts > None > Science

Arts is an additional build (and excluding the LyLo considerations that Spiffeh brought up) - its an extra power. With the exception of roles like 'Governor that ends the day with no lynch', more power would have helped the town.

Drixx brings up the " closes the information gap" argument for Science. The additional info that Science brings to the table widens the informational gap since scum can plan better. The way I see it - Scum's game boils to effective bidding and passing from each of their members. And knowing what is coming up helps them 'pass' better. Town, with the exception of neighbourhood roles, has to plan in the open - giving even more information to scum.
You look like a really cool person!
You should talk to me about your reads when you finish playing catchup.

-Nebby
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by The DEO »

In post 766, Nero Cain wrote:My scumread on Creature is basically like several of his posts are this sort of confused "I don't know whats going on" and that just seems p fake to me. Though Titus' "Nero ignored the Max wagon" "He wasn't even a wagon when I voted Creature." "Welll...welll...you are ignoring it now!" Games with Titus would be a lot less frustrating if she'd just take being proven wrong in stride instead of trying to argue that she's right all the time.
We could play timeline semantics, namely that Maxous had two votes but Sondam got off. Then you voted Creature. Then, another vote got added onto Maxous. Yet, that's besides my point and you know it Nero.

My point is, a wagon existed on Maxous at the time of me asking you if you wanted to join it. You deflected my question as a Creature defense. I ask again, and you start this semantic non-sense. So, what is your read on Maxous and why?
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by The DEO »

If this is what I get for trying to wagon mutual scumreads, imagine what happens when I actually disagreed with you on something Nero. :/
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but that's my point, I don't have to move it ASAP or anything and you trying to be controlling is lame.

The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by The DEO »

So, what is your read on Maxous and why?

No, you don't have to move your vote. No one's saying you do. I'd expect rationale as to why Creature's scum though to try and persuade me to get on your wagon, since I haven't expressly stated a read on Creature or work with me on a mutual scumread. Sticking your fingers in your ears is helping town how exactly?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I
JUST
explained my Creature read. How can you be a lawyer and this fail at reading? :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I was/am scum reading Max b/c I felt like he was just "there" during the resolution phase. I know its slightly hypocritical since I wasn't a shinny beacon of activity and didn't have a strong opinion of which resolution to pick but yeah. Spif should prob talk about why he
SOLELY
scum reading me for that but ignoring Max. The only reason that I'm not voting Max [d]is to annoy Titus[/s] and I kinda don't want to be on a wagon with that AN alt. The lack of shit posting and trolling fro the Ari head seems rather unusual so I'm afraid that they are scum and hopping on a growing bandwagon. Yes I have conflicting views, get over it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”