Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3450 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:02 am

Post by mastin2 »

Also, top-o'-page votecount.
AngryPidgeon - 3 (Kublai Khan, Nero Cain, PeregrineV)
zabriel - 4 (MagnaofIllusion, jasonT1981, Cheery Dog, Kise)
Yates - 4 (mastin2, AngryPidgeon, zabriel, mykonian)
mykonian - 1 (pidgey)
jasonT1981 - 1 (Yates)
MagnaofIllusion - 1 (Acosmist)

As a reminder,
we need a lynch FAST
; we're DANGEROUSLY close to deadline.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3451 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:12 am

Post by mastin2 »

My timezone math is terrible, so this is not going to be entirely accurate, but it'll offer a good approximation.

My time is 1:10 pm right now, which means if the deadline were in my timezone, it'd be just under 13 hours away.

Subtract 3-4 hours to get eastern time, and you get 9-10 hours from deadline.

So there's less than 12 hours to get a lynch.
My academy.
Agnigi
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3452 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:16 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Pretty sure its 11 PM my time which is 10 hours basically.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3453 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:18 am

Post by mastin2 »

So,
(expired on 2012-12-15 00:00:00)

Look good? (I find that countdown timers are more helpful for lazy people.)
My academy.
Agnigi
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3454 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:26 am

Post by Acosmist »

UNVOTE: , VOTE: zabriel
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3455 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:14 am

Post by pappums rat »

Votecount 4.14

"Haven't you always wondered what was the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord? Why he was unable to kill you when you were just an infant? Don't you want to know the secret of your scar?. All of the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do is give it to me. I can show you everything." -Lucius Malfoy, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

zabriel - 5 (MagnaofIllusion, jasonT1981, Cheery Dog, Kise, Acosmist)
Yates - 4 (mastin2, AngryPidgeon, zabriel, mykonian)
mykonian - 1 (pidgey)
jasonT1981 - 1 (Yates)

Not voting -

Nero Cain and zabriel are V/LA.

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 4 is 2 AM EST on December 15, 2012.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3456 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3277, Acosmist wrote:Well Nero is being obtuse and did invent a reason not to die to me, yeah? OK I could lynch him.

This whole "look Nero didn't want to target Aco and potentially die" is rubbish. I'm town, I believe I can help. Why would I want to kill myself when we could just lynch your derpy/scummy ass?

In post 3305, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So you have to be scum to be this stupid. He said his kill flavor is death by Foxdie. Why should he keep answering your pointless questions?

So how do you know that the mod will say "playerX has died by Foxdie night X"? You don't. It’s pretty simple to answer this. Why won't he? Further more I don't like his "a player will die sometime during the game"

In post 3305, MagnaofIllusion wrote:This is classic scum mud slinging and has the nice little bonus of attacking me personally (which you would be doing if you thought I was Town) and turning around and calling me scum (which would mean I’m not terrible but doing a great job if it were true).

Are you claiming that 'cause I'm "attacking you personally” that I secretly think you are town? lol How is that any different than you thinking that I'm a VI. Its not. Sounds alot like you can dish it but can't take it. I've also had a scum read on Zoro since day 1 and you've done nothing to help with that so I'm not "turning around" and doing anything. Just keep lying, scum.

In post 3305, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Nero wrote: no.
Your first post was clearly stating that you thought I was lying. How was I supposed to know that were claiming that I was lying about my alignment when I looked like you were accusing me of lying about being a nieghborizer altogether?
Did you suspect my play? No. You suspected my role. You know what this looks like? Scum backtracking to put a case on me after you found out I was confirmed. You know that I’m not that hard to mislynch but I’m experienced enough to not be “low hanging fruit” I have no chance of getting you lynched unless we 1 vs. 1 (which I’m sure you’ll back out of.) So let me congratulate you, AP and Kise on winning.

Nope.jpg. The bolded is clearly not true at all as evidenced by Kise picking up on exactly the same thing I did – that your claim made little sense as Town. I like that you try to shift (you didn’t suspect my play) when I’ve piled up a mound of “This play from Nero isn’t Town Motivated” evidence showing just that.

DAT SCUM CLAIM.
As town, MOI doesn’t know Kise’s alignment and therefore wouldn’t know if he’s trustworthy or just scum shadowing MOI. But MOI is willing to trust Kise? That’s not town in the least. And you didn’t. You suspected my role and then went back and “suspected” my play.

In post 3305, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Link to where Mastin did a run-down of what Thor wrote in QT that occurred before Post 3063. I’ll be waiting.

In post 3004, mastin2 wrote:
And, yes, Thor has a post in there, asking why he was neighborized,
but neither I (was away over the weekened) nor Nero had the time to respond to it by the time day had started. So, he's more town than the messenger is.

DIE LIAR SCUM DIE!!!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3457 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3311, AngryPidgeon wrote:Re Nero: Did he ever explain why he said MoI knew he was out of shots and was setting him up? And ya, his opinions on testing Acosmist/messengerTestingAcosmist are scummy as hell.

Yes I did. I admitted MOI was right.

No they aren't. I rather lynch him or leave him alone than "test" him. If anyone's opinion is scummy its yours. You think Aco is town but you want to "test" a claim you already believe.

On page 133. There is scum in the players that are using outguess the mod.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3458 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

You should vote Yates.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3459 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Oh, and by the way (not that it really matters, considering I'm a VT and as such have no action to submit over the weekend night),
V/LA over weekend
, standard stuff.
My academy.
Agnigi
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3460 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:11 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Hey Mastin why are you not voting your claimed top lynch choice despite him being the top wagon ATM?

Oh and Nero is still a scum-fuck and a post describing why is upcoming.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3461 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:50 pm

Mykonian wrote: Gosh, I wished someone had seen els was town... wait, I did!

And this is the kind of scumtastic response I expect from obv-scum. Because scum have the absolute easiest time ‘reading’ scummy Town as Town since they have the insight the aren’t scum. And motivation to grandstand (like you are doing now) as if a correct Town read is a Town tell.

--

Nero wrote: This whole "look Nero didn't want to target Aco and potentially die" is rubbish. I'm town, I believe I can help. Why would I want to kill myself when we could just lynch your derpy/scummy ass?

Of course you can help. But not by potentially protecting critical information the Town Cop might have had. And certainly not by either confirming a Town Role that would force scum to sacrifice a member to kill them or by busting a scum fake-claim in testing Acosmist. [/off sarcasm]

Nero wrote: So how do you know that the mod will say "playerX has died by Foxdie night X"? You don't. It’s pretty simple to answer this. Why won't he? Further more I don't like his "a player will die sometime during the game"

It’s fucking implicit in his suggestion. Why do you pretend it is not. See and the “he’s said it multiple times why shouldn’t he do it again” is scumtastic Appealing to Repetition on your part.

Here’s a hint – someone dies by Foxdie / anything Foxdie related and doesn’t have an active ability? He’s busted. Someone says they are going to test him and they don’t die by Foxdie but by something very distinct? Then his claim becomes very much in question.

Yup – no reason at all think your badgering isn’t scummy as all fuck.

Nero wrote: Are you claiming that 'cause I'm "attacking you personally” that I secretly think you are town? lol How is that any different than you thinking that I'm a VI. Its not. Sounds alot like you can dish it but can't take it. I've also had a scum read on Zoro since day 1 and you've done nothing to help with that so I'm not "turning around" and doing anything. Just keep lying, scum.

Yup and I’ll just note you did jack shit to push this “scum read” until I called you to the carpet as scum.

Nero wrote: DAT SCUM CLAIM. As town, MOI doesn’t know Kise’s alignment and therefore wouldn’t know if he’s trustworthy or just scum shadowing MOI. But MOI is willing to trust Kise? That’s not town in the least. And you didn’t. You suspected my role and then went back and “suspected” my play.

DAT SCUMMY ATTEMPT TO SAY I CAN’T HAVE A TOWN READ AND AGREE WITH THEIR OBSERVATIONS
. Seriously is this the best you can do on that issue?

Nero wrote: DIE LIAR SCUM DIE!!!

And this is scumtastic. Let’s examine the quote Nero shows to support his “Mastin provided a summary of Thor’s contributions”

And, yes, Thor has a post in there, asking why he was neighborized, but neither I (was away over the weekened) nor Nero had the time to respond to it by the time day had started. So, he's more town than the messenger is.

Let’s actually look at the text of

Because
-Nero is limited-shot.
-Nero's ability is more useful to the town.
-Nero recruiting Thor the same night the scum killed him--contrary to what anyone else may claim--DOES make Nero town. As scum, it wastes a shot of a limited-shot role. (Nero has no reason to lie about any aspect of his role, town or scum.)
And, yes, Thor has a post in there, asking why he was neighborized, but neither I (was away over the weekened) nor Nero had the time to respond to it by the time day had started
. So, he's more town than the messenger is. (Sorry, messenger, but you know it's true. )

Again, people have been supporting the plan for one of the two to target Aco. I would strongly encourage it be the messenger, whose role isn't that strong, rather than Nero, whose role is actually quite valuable, given that he and I can talk. (For instance, going into night, I can tell him who the messenger is, so that even if I die with the messenger unclaimed, he can still relay it to the town.)

So how does that sound?
Anything Nero would do to target Aco, the messenger targeting Aco can also do--but it has the added benefit of keeping a stronger role alive and letting a weaker less-valuable role potentially die.

I’ve bolded the line he quotes to show you just the enormity of the manner in which scum-fuck Nero clipped that quote to pretend it was obvious that Mastin had responded. He pulls a line buried in a post by Mastin that wasn’t even meant to address the QT but why he has a town-read on Nero.

And this brings up another point – so Thor (who apparently was Town as fuck to Nero since he Neighorized him and mastin ast the same time) asks a question in the QT. And Nero has ZERO time to actually interact with him and get Town Thor’s insights. Yet he never would be scum who killed his Neighborize target, right? :roll:

So you are important Town PowerRole who wants to ‘help find scum’. And your actions so far are to

1. Neighborize a SK and not find she is scummy in QT.
2. Avoid neighborizing the Town Cop who busted said Serial Killer.
3. Neighborize two players (one of them now confirmed Town) on the same Night and not actually use the QT to trade ideas.

Doesn’t look very Pro-Town from my vantage point.

Nero wrote: Yes I did. I admitted MOI was right.

Oh, you did? You admit you were a lying scum fuck in that attack and continue to call my lying scum at every term. But you aren’t lying scum huh? Yes, that’s Cognitive Dissonance ….

And let’s examine said retraction (which is buried in a mis-quote at

no. MOI's correct that I only claimed X-shot. Did I "lie" on purpose? no.

+

I find it funny that he finds this scummy but he's allowed to fill my mouth with things I never said.

So he admits he’s wrong and immediately deflects the fact that100% of his attack on that front by trying to say I am ‘putting words in his mouth’ which is actually what he did when he tried to claim I was calling his claim fake.

Lying scum

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3462 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:54 pm

Hey Mastin -

HOW THE FUCK IS NERO A MASON TO YOU WHEN YOU DISCUSSED NOTHING IN THE NIGHT QT LAST NIGHT?

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3463 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:07 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Zab is best wagon i think for today
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3464 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:08 pm

Oh, and LA as usual for weekend family duties til Monday.

pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3465 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by pidgey »

Just arrived home...

I hate all of the 3 main wagons. Yeah, you'll yell at me and tell me that i should have done something, and you will be right, but real life just kicked me in the balls (or gave me a lot of blessings, really, like graduating and shit which is awesome but leaves little internet time).

Anyway...

Zabriel wagon i dont really love but he is probably the scummiest out of the 3 mains (the people voting him i mean).

I think yates is town due to AV.

AP is more than likely town too.

I'll probably be voting zabriel tonight but im gonna at least iso him so im comfortable with my decision.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3466 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:29 pm

Post by pidgey »

vote zabriel

Yeah after a reread im more than comfortablenvoting zabriel.
-----------------
Sup
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3467 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

2 more votes (or 4 with we go the other option) to get in 3 hours
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3468 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Post by Acosmist »

I am still keeping up with this. Make your decisions, people.
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3469 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:18 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: Zabriel

about 90 minutes left.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3470 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:01 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Anyone not voting Zab online but hidden?
If so get in here NOW before this fricken deadline hits. (which according to mastin's countdown up there is now)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3471 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:15 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

It ended 15 mins ago.

Inb4 404.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3472 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:26 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Votecount 4.15 (Final VC of Day 4)

"It's all so fucking hysterical!" -Laughing Octopus, Metal Gear Solid 4

zabriel - 7 (MagnaofIllusion, jasonT1981, Cheery Dog, Kise, Acosmist, pidgey, AngryPidgeon)
Yates - 3 (mastin2, zabriel, mykonian)
jasonT1981 - 1 (Yates)

Not voting -

With 14 alive it took 8 to lynch.

A no lynch has occured.

Night 4 begins now. Please have all night actions to me by 3 AM EST on December 17, 2012 or they will not count.

I am invoking Rule 14 and will be shortening Day lengths from 2 weeks to 10 days beginning tomorrow (Day 5).
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3473 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by pappums rat »

As you wake, you once again smell a sickeningly delicious smell that you have come to associate with dead friends.
Except this time mixed with it is the smell of burned hair, or in this case fur.

Cheery Dog was
Sirius Black, Town Tracker
, who was electrocuted Night 4.

Day 5 begins now. With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 5 is 7 PM EST on December 26, 2012.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3474 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Why did Cheery claim?

I got a message last night. >.> Not sure how it makes me feel. Im at work atm, can't read fully.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”