'The Lost Boys' Mafia (Cry Little Sister, it's OVER!)

Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4500 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:44 am

Post by Setael »

I agree with Cicero to a point. I don't have a problem with people changing sides if that's the game setup. I do, however, think each player should play 100% for their side until they're officially on the other side. Adel received this PM after he was bitten:
Adel wrote:"Initiation's over; time to join the club!"
You have been recruited as a Half-Vampire!
Powers and benefits: This means that you now suffer if you do not kill, but killing will make you a Full Vampire and member of the Lost Boys, changing your win condition permanently. Suffering will grow the longer you lack blood...
Night Actions: You are unaware of who attacked you, but feel a presence in your head that may communicate with you from time to time, and you may be able to communicate with it. Send me a PM at Night if you'd like to contact the Vampire who sired you, and I will post it to them. You may also try to kill to satisfy your hunger, though you know what that means...
Current Win Condition: Your win condition is in flux, and will resolve itself as Pro-Town or not based on your own actions from here on out.
Adel is telling us that he pulled this gambit to catch Arafax in order to help the town because he wasn't planning to join the cult. The only protown way to handle it would've been to tell the town about Arafax, especially since it didn't JUST reveal Arafax as cult, it also would've given the town a lot of other key information (like the fact that there were multiple recruiters rendering ecto's role virtually useless.) I think it's a lot different than a cop sitting on a guilty result.

Basically, I'm saying that it's fine for Adel to have done what he did but it was pro-cult in every sense of the word. So he can't have it both ways. He can't be telling us he was still pulling for the town when he did this. If he'd have been upfront about discovering Arafax, the town would've had a chance. I disagree with trying to play both sides, and that's where I agree with Cicero. Pick one and stick to it. Adel was cult the minute he decided to not reveal Arafax, so he has no right to pretend he was forced into joining.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #4501 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:45 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

cicero wrote:
Mister Flay wrote: Most frequent poster? cicero. Anybody suprised?
And I was a replacement. :p
Well, I was only counting your posts since the day you arrived. When combined with Amb's posting, you were at more like 2.8 posts/day (still higher than any given role's players). :D
Setael wrote:Basically, I'm saying that it's fine for Adel to have done what he did but it was pro-cult in every sense of the word. So he can't have it both ways.
Not disagreeing with you, but Adel is (still) female.
Last edited by Mr. Flay on Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Retired as of October 2014.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #4502 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:45 am

Post by cicero »

Incidentally, conversely to some, and this might seem weird... even though I lost this game, I kinda feel like I won. :p
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4503 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:53 am

Post by Setael »

flay wrote:Not disagreeing with you, but Adel is (still) female.
Yeah, I keep forgetting and everyone but Adel keeps correcting me. I'm not sure I believe it, so I call it a she half the time and a he the other half. It doesn't seem to mind.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #4504 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:04 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Adel wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:
Night Four
  • Arafax bit Adel.
    She managed to send a PM to Arafax before dawn that outlined a code for discovering her sire, as she said she wanted to turn...
this was a gambit. arafax outed himself to me, but I wanted to wait for another night before revealing his mistake to the rest of the town. I didn't expect to be turned by being in on the lynch, so I'm glad I decided to wait.

I tried to get the cult to recruit Laggs or cicero instead of ecto.

Cicero put a lot of effort into this game. I wish he would've won.
Yea, that was a huge mistake on Arafax's part. I didn't even know about it until now, after the game was over. There is never a reason to reveal yourself to half-recruits, especially when we fooled the town into misinterpreting Mariyta's claims. That's the only thing that saved us. We managed to convince everyone that we weren't as big as we were, and that helped a lot.

I think this game was fairly balanced. My having the lynch protection would only have happened once. Pooky made it clear that he wouldn't save me twice, and I agree with that sentiment, because it would expose me regardless. Having the lynch protection didn't really come into play, though. Even if it had been a fading protection, I would've claimed it anyways, and it was the fact that I
claimed
it that kept me alive.
Ectomancer wrote:Thanks Cicero. As for the "game breaking moment", I think that came and went when the Frog's never bothered to Vig MOS. Even if he didnt die, I think that would have been a telling point the following day.
That was certainly the scariest part of the game. That night I made sure my recruits discussed what they would do if I died. However, I was fairly sure I had convinced Adel not to kill me. I don't blame them for not doing it, because I put in a lot of effort to keep it from happening.
Adel wrote:
Setael wrote:
cicero wrote:Basically blaming Ecto is bad form.
I can live with that.

Though I now give most of the blame to Adel for the anti-town move of not telling us about Arafax and letting me die instead. That's worse than anything ecto ever did.
given my win condition was in flux, and I didn't know what the day or night would bring (my unwilling conversion to cult, as it turned out) I think my choice way the correct one.
I almost called you out the next day for saying you had been bitten, when you promised the town the day before that you had not been bitten, even though you had. However, I didn't want to stir up any possible wagons when it was still possible for the town to gain a majority.
cicero wrote: The last Anix wagons was pretty transparent. Mariyta completely mixed up how a 50% success rate works. MoS was in quick. All the cult were on the wagon. But when Anix couldnt be bothered to come in and help the town avoid his own mislynch I knew the game wasnt really woth playing any more because we had to be at Lylo and with Anix refusing to vote the last three days or so, I doubted we had enough votes to actually do a townside lynch. So since I wasnt 100% sure I was right, I basically said fuck it and voted Anix.
Of course the last AniX wagon was transparent. Please don't think that wasn't on purpose, cicero. There were 12 people alive at that point, and 6 of them were cult, but Pooky didn't count towards our win condition. At that point, even if you figured out who the entire cult was, we could still force a no lynch and kill you at night for the win. We just needed one person to agree to join the AniX wagon. We weren't trying to hide it at that point, but we weren't going to come out and claim to be cult, either.
Mr. Flay wrote:
I could see a mechanic where if they chose to hammer they lost. But a vampire kill should really be an act of clear volition. This also was not a mechanism anyone would have figured out. But lets say they did - that was probably worse, because your mechanism would make it even harder to lynch someone and therefore make lost boys even more insufferably long.
I teetered back and forth on whether to make it the hammerer or just anyone on the wagon, and will agree that I probably went the wrong way this time.
I think that would've made this game nearly impossible to win for the cult. As it was, the only saving grace was that no one figured out that lynches could turn. You didn't lie to them, they just misinterpreted it, with our help. If the town had figured out that "kill" was ambiguous, we would've been completely screwed, because no half-recruit would've wanted to join us. At that point we would've become a 3-person mafia, killing every night, because recruiting wouldn't help us. I don't think it was a bad balance decision to make it any position on the lynch.
Question to all the Players: Should I have made this a Smalltown setup, where everyone's identity and abilities (or at least their safeclaim, in the case of Max & Thorn) was known from the outset, so you could focus on defeating the Cult sooner?
I think the claims are one of the few things that saved us. We managed to push a few mislynches early on, and then those mislynches were used to steer people away from Pooky when he came up for lynch.
For the record, Pooky did NOT receive Surf Nazi as a safe claim.
I received "Greg the Surf Nazi" as one of my safe claims and gave it to Pooky to use if he needed it. You'll notice, if you look back, that I questioned Pooky to see if he had a name, because I was trying to get him to claim "Greg".
- Thorn and Max Lynch immunity: this should have been limited to one and only one lynch protection from Thorn.
Probably.
I don't know whether or not I agree with this, but I think that people are posing way too many gripes that didn't have anything to do with this game in particular. As I mentioned earlier, Pooky refused to save me from lynch a second time. If you guys had lynched me twice, I would've died.
Frog Brothers - Far too complex and underpowered a mechanism, having all the towns powers mixed in to two people who had to work together and couldnt trust each other. I thought it suited the flavor though that throughout the game they were completely fucking incompetent and that even the addition of Adel didnt stop this basic truth. The Frog Brothers were indeed the Frog Brothers.
Thanks, I think? :)
Weren't the Frog Brothers informed when one of them had been bitten? That's what Adel told me. She said that Sir.Laggs found out when she had been bitten. I think that's a pretty good mechanic to protect your power roles. The fact that they didn't work together didn't have anything to do with trust.

My comment on lurkers:

I really hated all the lurking in this game, as a player. However, I don't think any of you can fault me for taking full advantage of it to complete my win condition. I purposefully avoided killing anyone at night both to protect the claimed half-recruits (who were now becoming full recruits) AND to demoralize the town due to lack of information. Regardless, though, I think players like AniX should be barred from large games until they prove they can put in the effort to be a responsible player.

I think AniX and Sudo_Nym were really the worst offenders and the ones I blame the most. I think Sir.Laggs and HackerHuck could have put in a better effort, because they both seemed to be playing rather lazily, but at least they did put some effort into analyzing and trying to help the town. Fortunately, I was able to turn HH's lack of participation against him, so that everything he said held less weight, even when he was right.
cicero wrote:Incidentally, conversely to some, and this might seem weird... even though I lost this game, I kinda feel like I won. :p
I would have recruited you that last night, because I agree, but I felt that you wouldn't count it as a win anyway. Consider my nightkilling you as acknowledgment of your "win". I actually made those comments about being "right behind you" and whatnot with the intention of killing you that very night to win the game, only to find out that Pooky wouldn't count towards our win condition. So I killed Sir.Laggs and pulled a quicklynch, then killed you the next night.
Permanent V/LA.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #4505 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:08 am

Post by Adel »

Weren't the Frog Brothers informed when one of them had been bitten? That's what Adel told me. She said that Sir.Laggs found out when she had been bitten. I think that's a pretty good mechanic to protect your power roles. The fact that they didn't work together didn't have anything to do with trust.
i told laggs via pm that I had been bitten.

arafax used the word "angel" like i had asked, and that is what gave him away.

i lied about being bitten knowing that laggs knew the truth and would (hopefully) give me coverage against a lynch all liars charge.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #4506 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:15 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

I totally missed the "lynch protection twice" error that's been bantered around..
Pooky's role PM wrote:This will not reveal that you are Thorn the first time, but it will show as a stopped lynch, and end the Day. The second time, you will die in his stead.
The flavor of the first day's stopped lynch would NOT have been wholly consistent with a Lucy claim (MoS didn't know this, obviously). More like the scene where the Lost Boys are howling around the house, disrupting shit... only more
doggy
. :)

Pooky dying the second time would have probably painted a bullseye on MoS' forehead. What this would have allowed is a last-ditch cult attempt to pull out a win with nightkills, as I envisioned it. Of course now we'll never know...
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #4507 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:20 am

I didn't want it to get that far... =P
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #4508 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:21 am

Also, thanks to all my cult-mates for making this my second-ever flawless victory as scum! I <3 you all!
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #4509 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:22 am

EBWOP: And this was also my
70th win
! Yay!
Permanent V/LA.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #4510 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:37 am

Post by cicero »

Grats MoS!!

Dude, you
really
need to think about going outside for some fresh air and sunlight...
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #4511 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:39 am

haha, I'm down to 5 games now. I had about 23 in early January...I'm quitting the site, haven't you heard?
Permanent V/LA.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #4512 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:39 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

You keep using that word...I do not think it means what you think it means...
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #4513 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:39 am

Post by cicero »

Yeah. I just was hoping you had changed your mind about that.

You'll be back...
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4514 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:03 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

If anything I thought the setup was slanted towards the town, it was only the high level of inactivity from the some members of the town that did create the slanted endgame situation that we found ourselves in.

If Yosa had gotten me lynched on Day 3, the game could've swung very quickly to the other side.

Also if any player had asked the moderator whether lynching would count as killing, that would also eliminate a ton of the unwilling recruitments and forced the vamps to go into nightkilling mode.

When a group of players vote for somebody to be lynched, they are the ones killing him, not some giant invisible votecounting robot-judge-executioner, those X players who voted Y to be lynched are basically putting up a noose, putting his head in it, and then kicking the chair out from under him collectively.

No player on that bandwagon has clean hands in the matter, they are all considered to have killed that person.,

I absolutely dreaded the town figuring this out or thinking to ask whether killing was limited to only nightkills because it would absolutely force our hand, half vamps wouldnt vote on bandwagons at all, and we'd fall back into nightkills, and then if MoS had gotten found out or killed, we would've been in huge trouble because of the half-vamps that dont count towards cult numbers or even work with the cult.

Not to mention that those Half-Vamps have pseudovig like ability that happens to block cult actions should they choose to use it.

Swingy yes?

But any set up is going to fail in a bad way if that much of the player pool is unwilling to participate.

It's just silly to blame Flay for failing to forsee this type of thing. Sure he can't expect everyone to hunt with the vigor of a cicero, but he certainly shouldn't expect so many Anixes.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #4515 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:06 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Interesting; this game has an Activity Quotient of 0.74... that sounds about right, actually. On the other hand, you averaged 18.75 posts/day for 237 days, so well done there
cicero, Adel & Ectomancer
!

I appreciate the willingness of so many of you to play along with my little experiment long after it stopped being 'fun' for many values of f(un). After Marathon Day (which I hope to be able to participate in this year), I'll probably run a Nightless Mini with a totally different set of weird mechanics...
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4516 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:17 am

Post by Dasquian »

Well, regardless of how frustrating this game was at times, I certainly don't blame you, Flay, and I appreciate being able to be part of your experiment. Thank you for modding :)

*smooches*

Looking back, yeah - Day 4 was a massive junction for the game. It really could've gone any way at that point.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #4517 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:18 am

Post by cicero »

No player on that bandwagon has clean hands in the matter, they are all considered to have killed that person.
Well there's a number of problems with this.

First - I always see the hammer person as the killer. One person pulls the lever or kicks the chair. And that mechanism has certainly been the standard in mafia games. I do not think if I used your philosophy in a game with a day activating bomb, you'd like it very much. ;-)
Cicero Bastard Mod of the Future wrote: You hammer Pooky. Human Bomb. Everyone on the wagon is now dead. Scum wins!
Second, this is all a betrayal of Lost Boys and general vampire flavor. It's been quite a few months since I've seen the movie but I'm fairly certain that Michael could have gone apeshit with an AK-47 on the entire town and not turned vampire. He certainly could have operated a noose lever. Or done jury duty in a texas murder case without turning vampire. The idea is generally that you do a vampire kill involving the biting and drinking of your victim. So this is quite a gigantic stretch.

You can argue it for balance reasons, I guess. But its quite unjustifiable as flavor. It's still a poor mechanism. It also tricked town into keeping alive people who were, in fact, really recruits. Because they didn't even quite know they were really recruits.

And again, If they had figured it out it would have made it even more difficult to get a lynch to happen. We'd have to request a deadline, I suppose.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4518 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:35 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

if you had figured it out, you could've set up a pseudovoting method to avoid the possibility of halfrecruits being on lynching wagons.(I mean having every protown player miss that possibility isn't exactly incredibly likely. This is one of those points that it's not so much important what the accepted view is, it's just what you would ask JUST in case. Better to err on the side of caution, besides what do you lose by asking?)

and then the game really would've swung much harder against the cult.

As it was it was I'd say moderately hard for the cult with a more average level of activity.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4519 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:37 am

Post by Dasquian »

I think it varies, game by game, theme by theme.

The vanilla definition is that, yes, the majority mob literally grabs the poor sod who got bandwagonned and forcibly murders him, mob justice style.

But you could have a game where, as you say, the hammer vote is the one who does the deed. Or maybe the hammer vote is the one who says "let's get him, lads!" and instigates the entire rest of the town (including the ones who didn't vote) rushing the victim.

In another theme, the lynch is carried out by an NPC lynch mob, of whom the players are important or relevant figureheads of the community (I've always liked this explanation to why a town of <20 people is imploding - there's trouble at the top but the lives of a fictional town at stake).

In another theme, the lynch is carried out by the computer death-o-tron. Every citizen is conditioned to react suicidally to unfavourable popular opinion. The feeling of over half the town hating you is enough to send a citizen off into a small booth and press the button themselves.

It's ambiguous - it depends on the theme. Mechanically, I've always considered a lynch and a night-kill to be two entirely separate concepts, and consider "kill" to be synonymous with the latter.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4520 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:44 am

Post by Setael »

pooky wrote:Also if any player had asked the moderator whether lynching would count as killing, that would also eliminate a ton of the unwilling recruitments and forced the vamps to go into nightkilling mode.
I've never been one to bug the mod about game clarification questions so I'm curious about this. It seems like if the mod answered this question truthfully it could either confirm or break what Mariyta had been telling us.

Mr. Flay, would you have answered this question if one of us would've asked you?
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #4521 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:52 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

It seems like somebody
did
ask me, and I gave them a purposefully ambiguous answer... which should have been brought up for discussion, if true. I'm going to delete the 50% of my Sentbox that relates to this game later today, and I'll get back to you for sure on that (I don't delete PMs until a game is over for just this reason).
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4522 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:53 am

Post by Mariyta »

I think I might have been the key player in misinterpreting the pm sent to me about being bitten (in regards to kills, I mean). It flat out said "kill," not "night kill." But I'm not a deep thinker when it comes to these games, so I just assumed it meant NK (we all know what assuming does). I think MoS pushed the NK issue and got me to 'confirm' it was NKs, which was me interpreting wrong and not asking the mod. I think if someone like Cicero or Ecto had been in my position, they may have been able to break that part open for the town.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #4523 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:09 am

=D <3
Permanent V/LA.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #4524 (ISO) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:41 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

PMs I got asking clarification:
  1. Pooky asked me if he'd investigate as guilty or innocent; I declined to answer.
  2. Pooky also asked if his 'stopped lynch' would end the Day; I said yes.
  3. VitaminR asked if the curfew would affect both pro-town and anti-town roles. I confirmed that it would affect 'some' roles.
  4. MoS asked what would happen to the WC of half-vampires. I explained that they would revert to town if their 'sire' was killed, hence the indirect communication method.
  5. Sir.Laggs asked what would happen to a vig attempt if one of them got roleblocked; I confirmed that it would not go through.
  6. Sir.Laggs also asked if they could track, get a result, and then stake someone, or if results came at the end of the night. I confirmed that they had to pick one type of action...
  7. cicero asked the excellent question about what the definition of 'living' players was as regards lynch majority; that might have been an interesting way to balance things. ;)
  8. HH verified that his 'objective' of finding his sister was not the same as an alternate WC.
  9. Arafax asked if, in case he was lynched, his death scene would show that he was a recruit. I said 'Yes'.
  10. Mariyta asked if she still got her investigative ability once she was recruited, and what 'suffering' meant. I clarified Yes to the first, and that I'd tell her when suffering started to happen.
  11. My favorite Night Choice PM of the game:
    Ectomancer wrote:Curfew be damned, the beefcake rocker heads out to save the town from villainy. His target? Roleblock Yosarian2
  12. MoS asked if Pooky 'stopping a kill' would still count toward converting a half recruit. I reminded him that they convert only when they kill. So he asked if he'd actually 'die' (enter torpor and rise again, whatev) when Pooky stopped a lynch on him, or if it would happen earlier than that. I said that it would be stopped (anonymously) and Night would fall. He said 'bah.'
  13. HH asked if he had any assurance of his sister's alignment as of the beginning of the game; I said he only knew that she was his sister.
  14. Mariyta yelled at me for announcing that she'd been turned... :)
  15. Adel asked what would happen with Roleblocker/Tracker/Watcher intersections. I said that the watcher roles would only see what actually happened, not intent.
  16. Aha!
    Adel wrote:1. Do I now have a night kill separate from my brother?
    2. Can I NK in addition to my other night move?
    3. If I NK the CR does my win condition still go to Vampire?
    4. When you reported that Marata was the only player to enter Ecto's house, could someone else have entered the house?
    5. Besides killing, is there another way my win condition can shift?
    6. If I am part a wagon that lynches a person, would that qualify as killing and leave me with a non-town win condition?
    7. If I lie about having been bitten, is there a chance that that action (lying) will affect my win condition.
    I wrote:1-2. If you kill, it will take the place of your Frog Brothers action.
    3. No answer forthcoming. ;)
    4. I said that you saw Mariyta enter Pooky's house.
    5. No answer forthcoming, but I have not lied to you.
    6. Is that killing? (i.e. NAF)
    7. No answer forthcoming.
  17. Adel asked what "accurate" and "success" meant in her role PM; I told her that her role would 'work better' if they worked together, but that I wouldn't give exact specifics.
  18. Sir.Laggs actually asked the more direct question:
    Does success mean, total success or is there a chance for missing some one for each person.

Say I watch Guy1 and Guy2, Guy3, and Guy4 target him. Do I have a chance to not see Guy3 and Guy4 if I succeeded on seeing Guy2. Or do I have a chance to succeed and if I do, I see all of them.
    I replied "You can have partial or total effectiveness, if I understand your question correctly. You may not see everything that goes on, every time."
  19. cicero tried to snooker me into confirming that I was answering role PMs at a certain moment in time. :lol:
  20. Sir.Laggs also asked me what would happen if a Vigilante (i.e. his half-turned brother) performed a Vigkill - would that count for turning?
    I wrote:I think I understand your question, but I cannot answer it without giving away information you don't currently have, sorry. No one appears to have said in thread what would exactly constitute a turning event, and you've not been bitten...
  21. Adel asked if she could 'Watch' herself; I said no, as that would be akin to a Cop self-investigating to verify sanity.
  22. Dasquian asked me to prod AniX, even though he was sure I was on top of things, and also knew he would receive no confirmation on whether or not I had done so... :D
  23. I asked Mariyta (after another silly Night Choice) if she was enjoying herself more since her recruitment... she said she certainly was!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”