springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:05 am

Post by springlullaby »

Hard to decide between ahivnav and The Jester, both seems a bit touchy.

Well, one has to make a choice,
vote: ashinav

How about a good wagon to start off discussion?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:04 am

Post by springlullaby »

Bah,
vote:avinashv

Rubbing me wrong.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:51 am

Post by springlullaby »

Prodded.

I'm up for a bandwagon on either avishnav or Deathguise or Jex.

avishnav for missing the insidiousness of his last post.

Deathguise for the not 'reserving' a vote for the Jester, and putting down a FOS instead.

Jex for pulling the inexperienced player card despite her mafia scum status.

The lack of willingness to bandwagon anyone's ass is appalling.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:52 am

Post by springlullaby »

"avishnav for the insidiousness of his last post"

fixed.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:28 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Lack of posting won't resolves itself if all everyone do is to point out the lack of posting :roll: And what with the coward play, if you want to OMGUS vote me do it properly darn it!

Anyway, that's what you get when there are too many poweroles arounds: people want to lurk it and play supersafe.

Dear town poweroles, please rest assured that you are not as nearly as indispensable as you think - with that many blues, we will manage even if you die. If you love your role that much, then play it, don't just avoid dying!

Dear mafia, please lurk away.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:07 pm

Post by springlullaby »

avinashv wrote:The fact that some of the roles aren't guaranteed to be town or not is going to make this crazy.

Vote: the_cat_herder
because I prefer dogs.
Well ok, nothing to say. Dogs are repugnant creatures too but YMMV.
avinashv wrote:Alright, now that everybody has voted for everybody else, how are we proceeding with this?
Very stupid question, if you want to make things happen, make it happen - asking for direction is scummy.
avinashv wrote:
Unvote, FoS: The Jester

Overreacting a bit there...I'm trying to get discussion started. Maybe someone has a day ability; maybe someone has talked to their buddy, I dunno. Your gross overreaction is noted.
Gross overraction? I see no gross overreaction, what I see is an OMGUS FOS. And a pompous tone 'your gross overreaction
is noted
', are you trying to frighten someone?
avinashv wrote:I'm thinking of voting for this "ashinav" fellow too. Can someone point him out?
FTR, I've played a little Mafia off line, but I haven't completed a forum game yet. It is
very
different game. I'm currently in a few other games that are either D1 or D2, and I've run out of attempts to get discussion going. It's either having to deal with idiots who are playing for seemingly only to ruin the game for others or people getting on the defensive and not catching things like retort, sarcasm and tone that admittedly don't translate well into the written word.

The Jester: I was being mildly sarcastic:
of course
not everybody had voted for everybody else, but the sooner the joke votes get over with the sooner D1 can end. Don't patronize me, don't call me a liar, and let this damn thing go.

At least I did get some discussion started.
- Newbie card - hateful, too easy to hide behind.
- So now you were being 'mildly sarcastic'? Why didn't you say in your last post in which you first replied to The Jester?
- Why shouldn't people call you a liar when what you say is not true? If your intent was not to lie, then wouldn't it be more logical to apologize and just say that you didn't get your meaning through? This is a mafia game, it is your responsibility to make yourself clear, we are not supposed to divine everything that is going on in your head.
- Don't want to be patronized? Don't pull the newbie card in the same post.
avinashv wrote:Well, at least you bothered to spell it right.

Mod:
could we get the vote count updated?
What is the meaning of this? Are you objecting to me voting you? If you do why don't you expound further on why you object instead of acting put upon and
being patronizing
?
Acting as if people should know that you are town is scummy.
avinashv wrote:I'm here. Nothing has happened except for thinktank trying to get a bandwagon started on me...
Insidious, insidious, insidious, scum.

[/ooc]
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:47 am

Post by springlullaby »

@Deathguise

When you FOSed The Jester your vote was on Jala. Considering that when you first voted Jala it was a random vote and you did not express any suspicion of him in meantime, FOSing The Jester instead of switching your vote made no sense.

Your 'I'm satisfied of Jala play so I'm okay to unvote' is too since you did not express any suspicion of him in the first place.

What do you think?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:09 am

Post by springlullaby »

Requesting prod: the_cat_herder
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:55 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Vote: avinashv

TheJester calls him out on day one, he replies with 'overeaction!' 'stop patronizing me!'.

Justin Playfaire calls him out on day two, he replies with 'stop being condescending!'.

And then contribute nothing.

I don't know what to think of OGML analysis, I know I'll ignore who thinktank has voted for today.

Jex, I don't think her 'slip' regarding mister green is a tell one way or another.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:41 pm

Post by springlullaby »

avinashv wrote:Call it OMGUS if you want, but that was a big deal. This is your first post since March 20. That was to request a prod. Before that, you posted on March 13. One month ago. To vote for me based on lack of input is an insult. Moreso, it's scummy as hell. Add to that the false quotes, carefully inserted exclamation marks and the shifty play D1, I'm sold.

Unvote, vote: springlullaby
I don't post when I have nothing to say. If you imply that you are voting me because you find me lacking on putting input forth, what about my last which was my vote on you?

Plus I'm not voting you solely on your history of spammy, content-lacking, 'oh hai, I'm noob, how do i shooted lazer' posts.

I believe that your repeated cry of 'overeaction' ' condescensions' and such are inherently scummy as I see them as bid for sympathy while avoiding the point.

False quotes? Do you seriously mean to claim that you truly believe my intent was to forge false quotes?
I intended those as paraphrases, hence the exaggeration, and I think it was clear enough.

Shifty play on day 1? Quantify now.

I see no reason to change my vote atm.

Farside, if you have qualm with my play, I'd like you to state them clearly instead of QFTing.

OMGL,
OMGL wrote:If I get any closer to being lynched though I will claim and give the town my information. I don't want to have to do this however, because I am a very, very useful role for the town and I think that I would probably draw the nightkill if I claimed. If I remain unclaimed I'm much more likely to remain alive because the scum will (rightly) percieve me as an easy mislynch in coming days.
This struck me as strange, haven't you indicated to scum by this post alone that they have lot to gain in killing you anyway?
Her alignment will be most helpful I think in orienting our thoughts, or at least orienting my thoughts. I know its incredibly hypocritical of me to go after the other person who was bandwagoning with thinktank yesterday, but IMO she's a better lynch today than Avi, who I just don't buy being on team evil anymore.
I don't understand this. From my POV I don't see how my alignment would be at all helpful, beyond the obvious certainty of my cardflip, to help town orient their thoughts.

Prod: Jalathas, Deathguise

Justin Playfair, you've been needling at avinashv extensively, any impression on whether he is scum or not?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:50 am

Post by springlullaby »

OMGL, explain your vote on me as previously asked please.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:07 am

Post by springlullaby »

farside22 wrote:@Spring: I really haven't seen much of you hunting scum. You seem to just be asking questions and not offering much in regards to the game. IGMEOU right now.
Vote: Avi
Tell me, what does qualify as scumhunting for you?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:11 am

Post by springlullaby »

Hit submit.

I'm inclined to believe OMGL now and I'm happy with my vote on avinashv atm. Didn't see him reply to my post, and his vote is still on me while I think I made good points as to how his reasons to vote me are crap.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #14) » Mon May 12, 2008 8:38 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Vote OMGL

The essential roles in this game go in pair.

Frankenstein and Indiana Jones are both cardflip info roles.

Justin was league, there is no messing with the cardflip, scum fakeclaiming/lying about carflipped people is suicide.

OMGL is scum.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #15) » Wed May 14, 2008 6:13 am

Post by springlullaby »

muffinhead wrote:
mod prod jester
as i believe to day we cannot afford to lynch a townie as we could be seriously low on town numbers afterwards.

also a question for
mod
, are we meant to know how many evil memebers there r because i checked the first page and cant seem to find it?

Anyways lets say there are 3 evil members and we already lynched thintank so that leaves 2 evil left and the sk out of the 7 of us.

The worst case scnario is that we lynch a townie then the scum and sk lynch townies. If thats the case then we are down to just 1 townie which is unlikly but possible. Even to lose 2 townies today would be very costly because then the scum have the majority and i cant see us getting home from there.

For the reasons above i believe we need to post as much as possible within the 3 weeks and not have to lynch purly because we have reached a daedline and dont have any suspects.
Im not here to muck around, im here to win.
FOS muffinhead

Are my eyes disabusing me, or did you just use more than 4 words to say 'we should lynch scum'?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #16) » Thu May 15, 2008 2:34 am

Post by springlullaby »

Albert, where does the Nanjing line comes from?

No one want to comment on my scum theory?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #17) » Fri May 16, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
springlullaby wrote:
Vote OMGL

The essential roles in this game go in pair.

Frankenstein and Indiana Jones are both cardflip info roles.

Justin was league, there is no messing with the cardflip, scum fakeclaiming/lying about carflipped people is suicide.

OMGL is scum.
Could you explain that for an idiot like me ?
There are two roles which can garner info on the role of the dead players: Frankenstein and Jones. Jones is dead, he was league. My conclusion is that OMGL is scum.
OMGL wrote:God I hate my play in this game more every day.
Confirm vote OMGL

Admission to being scummy + implied excuse = scum
muffinhead wrote:
springlullaby wrote:
muffinhead wrote:
mod prod jester
as i believe to day we cannot afford to lynch a townie as we could be seriously low on town numbers afterwards.

also a question for
mod
, are we meant to know how many evil memebers there r because i checked the first page and cant seem to find it?

Anyways lets say there are 3 evil members and we already lynched thintank so that leaves 2 evil left and the sk out of the 7 of us.

The worst case scnario is that we lynch a townie then the scum and sk lynch townies. If thats the case then we are down to just 1 townie which is unlikly but possible. Even to lose 2 townies today would be very costly because then the scum have the majority and i cant see us getting home from there.

For the reasons above i believe we need to post as much as possible within the 3 weeks and not have to lynch purly because we have reached a daedline and dont have any suspects.
Im not here to muck around, im here to win.
FOS muffinhead

Are my eyes disabusing me, or did you just use more than 4 words to say 'we should lynch scum'?
also explain how this is saying we should lynch scum? Its meant to be my reasons to hurry the game up.
Same difference. I'm not liking your answer either.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #18) » Sun May 18, 2008 3:14 am

Post by springlullaby »

I did explain, 'same difference', meaning your point is BS, saying 'we should hurry the game up' with more than 6 six words and posting calculation everyone can do without posting real content is scummy. The only time I tolerate this kind of post is when one has already committed to a vote, you did not. Nice OMGUS.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #19) » Sun May 18, 2008 4:29 pm

Post by springlullaby »

farside22 wrote:Why springlullaby did you think Jester was touchy? post 48 votes avi for rubbing her wrong?
I don't remember.
Spring: Post 67 Where did Jex pull the inexperineced player card? Please show which post. Why is an FOS scummie? Post 72. I don't like this post completely. Calls jex out for calling out lack of posting then tells everyone to post. Really doesn't say anything.
Jex wrote:Hmm....well I haven't been in an online game before where there wasn't some random blow up between five people at the beginning of day one, therefore bringing us out of random voting slowly.
Seeing as how this game lacks that, I don't really know how to respond in order to move the game forward.
In reading through, the only bit of content at all that I see is the over defensiveness of the Jester in response to ashinav and the beginning of a bandwagon on ashinav. I guess what do other's think about these two? It's not much, but lets revive this game.
I didn't call jex out for calling out lack of posting alone, I called her out for prompting others people to post while she herself hadn't posted any real content yet.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #20) » Wed May 21, 2008 9:12 am

Post by springlullaby »

Mod: a round of prod please.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #21) » Wed May 21, 2008 6:56 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Where is your vote if you think OMGL is scum?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #22) » Mon May 26, 2008 10:22 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Jex hasn't posted enough for me to form any strong impression, which in itself scummy, but no, no strong enough impression.

I already said why I think OMGL is scum.

Also, the silence from OMGL today comfort me further into that thought.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:43 am

Post by springlullaby »

Farside22, ABR, what's going on between you two?

Mod: The Jester is in the alive list page one, is it intentional?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:07 am

Post by springlullaby »

Yes you missed something, I'm debating whether to claim or not atm.

I'm want mod confirmation for the Jester before anything else.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:30 am

Post by springlullaby »

Thanks mod.

Hum sorry, but I don't see why. Are you saying that it was because Jex wasn't around that there was only one kill? What about N2?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:31 am

Post by springlullaby »

Oh, yeah I see.

This relies on you guys not being counterclaimed though.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:42 am

Post by springlullaby »

I still don't see why muffinhead is almost scum though.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:28 am

Post by springlullaby »

I have to think about this.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:33 am

Post by springlullaby »

Are you guys up to lynch Jex?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:39 am

Post by springlullaby »

Right, now is what I'm thinking.

Worst scenario now: 2 mafia, 1 SK, 2 town.

Lynch SK: tomorrow is 2 mafia, 1 town if kill goes through.

Lynch mafia: possible crosskill.

So yeah, SK, claim now and you won't be lynched, promise.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:48 am

Post by springlullaby »

What muffinhead or Jex?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:49 am

Post by springlullaby »

Mod: does the mafia get NK ability independently of their role abilities?

Mod: can you replace Jex please?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:08 am

Post by springlullaby »

Why you guys think I'm town? I sure think I played lamentably.

What about massclaim? I wanna claim last.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:25 am

Post by springlullaby »

I think I won't take any decision before Jex get replaced and get their say.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:33 am

Post by springlullaby »

At this point, I think I may be the only town left with Jex so yeah, nothing before replacement.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”